Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
MY (e)BOOK SHELF
Dear Friends
I hope you are all doing well.
 In this thread, I will upload all the books I got. They can be of any eBook format such as PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW and AZW3 (AMAZON's Proprietary format), IBA (Apple iBooks Author app), FB2, DJVU, LIT, RFT etc.
However, my uploads will be mainly in PDF format as it is a widely accepted format.
And I'll upload some of them in Audiobook format as well, accordingly...
NOTE: I DON'T PRETEND TO BE FINE SEARCHER OF BOOKS. I CANNOT CONJURE UP BOOKS FROM MY SLEEVE. I AM JUST RACKING UP BOOKS IN THIS SHELF. ;)
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRSPnRHbBCjf7hqj3guN...4I_ccetjDw]

CONTENTS FROM 
PAGES — 1 TO 5

Page 1
  • అంతర్ముఖం (Antarmukham) by యండమూరి వీరేంద్రనాథ్
  • Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
  • Shobhaa: Never a Dull Dé by Shobhaa Dé
  • నా స్మృతిలో చేగువేరా బై ఫైడల్ కాస్ట్రో (అనువాదం: ఆర్. బి. జంధ్యాల, తెలకపల్లి) 
  • Playing It My Way: My Autobiography by Sachin Tendulkar
Page 2
  •  Ready To Fire: How India and I Survived the ISRO Spy Case by Nambi Narayanan
  • The Test of My Life by Yuvraj Singh
  •  The Race of My Life: An Autobiography by Milkha Singh
  •  అమరావతి కథలు (Amaravathi kathalu) by సత్యం శంకరమంచి
  • దేవులపల్లి వెంకట కృష్ణరావుగారి రచనలు (Devulapalli Krishnasastry Rachanalu)
v  కృష్ణరావు గేయ సంహిత — 1 (అమృత వీణ)
v  కృష్ణరావు గేయ సంహిత — 2 (మంగల కహళి)
v  అప్పుడు పుట్టి వుంటే
v  అరుణ రథం
v  బదరిక
v  బహుకాల దర్శనం
v  ధనుర్దాసు (శ్రవ్య నాటికలు) — భక్తి రసాత్మకములు
v  శర్మిష్ఠ (శ్రవ్య నాటికలు) — గేయాత్మకములు
v  గోరింట
v  కృష్ణరావు కృతులు (కృష్ణపక్షం  - ఊర్వశి - ప్రవాసము)
v  కృష్ణరావు పద్యాలుపల్లకీ
v  పుష్పలావికలు
v  శ్రీ విద్యాపతి
v  కృష్ణరావు వ్యాసావళి - 1 (కవి పరంపర)

Page 3
  • వేయిపడగలు (Veyipadagalu) by విశ్వనాథ సత్యనారాయణ
  • AB de Villiers - The Autobiography
  • J. K. ROWLING's NOTABLE WORKS
                     I.      Harry Potter (1-7) series — US Version
                         i.   Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (26 June 1997)
                       ii.   Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2 July 1998)
                     iii.   Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (8 July 1999)
                     iv.   Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (8 July 2000)
                       v.   Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (21 June 2003)
                     vi.   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (16 July 2005)
                   vii.   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (21 July 2007)
                 viii.   Harry Potter prequel (July 2008)

II.    Supplementary Books
                     ix.   Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (supplement to the Harry Potter series) (1 March 2001)
                       x.   Quidditch Through the Ages (supplement to the Harry Potter series) (1 March 2001)
                     xi.   The Tales of Beedle the Bard (supplement to the Harry Potter series) (4 December 2008)
                   xii.   Harry Potter and the Cursed Child —Parts I & II (Special Rehearsal Edition) (31 July 2016) with Jack Thorne and John Tiffany 
                   III.   Short stories (Pottermore)
                 xiii.   Short Stories from Hogwarts of Power, Politics and Pesky Poltergeists (6 September 2016)
                  xiv.   Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies (6 September 2016)
                    xv.   Hogwarts: An Incomplete and Unreliable Guide (6 September 2016)

IV.   Adult Works
vThe Casual Vacancy (27 September 2012)
vCormoran Strike series (as Robert Galbraith)
a.The Cuckoo's Calling (18 April 2013)
b.The Silkworm (19 June 2014)
c.Career of Evil (20 October 2015)
d.Lethal White (18 September 2018) [EPUB FILE]
  • Chetan Bhagat Works 
Novels
                   i.   Five Point Someone (2004)
                 ii.   One Night @ the Call Center (2005)
               iii.   The 3 Mistakes of My Life (2008)
               iv.   2 States (2009)
                 v.   Revolution 2020 (2011)
               vi.   Half Girlfriend (2014)
              vii.   One Indian Girl (2016)
            viii.   The Girl in Room 105 (2018)

Non-Fiction
>What Young India Wants (2012)
>  Making India Awesome (2015)
  •  Four Chapters on Freedom: Commentary on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Satyananda Saraswati

Page 4
  • Woman as Fire, Woman as Sage: Sexual Ideology in the Mahabharata By Arti Dhand
  •  Bono Edward De's Lateral Thinking 
  •  Smart Thinking: Skills for Critical Understanding and Writing By Matthew Allen
  • Genghis Khan and the Quest for God: How the World's Greatest Conqueror Gave Us Religious Freedom by Jack Weatherford

Page 5
  • Thinking Skills: Critical Thinking and Problem Solving by John Butterworth
  • HARRY POTTER SERIES (1-7) IN HINDI
       1.  हैरी पॉटर और पारस पत्थर – 1.32 MB
       2. हैरी पॉटर और रहस्यमयी तहख़ाना – 1.44 MB
       3.  हैरी पॉटर और अज़्काबान का क़ैदी – 34.77 MB
       4. हैरी पॉटर और आग का प्याला – 61.65 MB
       5.  हैरी पॉटर और मायापंची का समूह – 78.6 MB
       6.   हैरी पॉटर और हाफ-ब्लड प्रिंस – 51 MB
       7.  हैरी पॉटर और मौत के तोहफ़े – 59.91 MB
  •  I Do What I Do by Raghuram G. Rajan
  • Guns & Thighs: The Story of My Life by Ram Gopal Varma

Index for pages 6-10||11-15||16-20||21-25||

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
నా పుస్తకాల సొరుగు > My (e)BOOK SHELF
చిట్టి పొట్టి కథలు - పెద్దల కోసం > LINK
[+] 1 user Likes Vikatakavi02's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
 అంతర్ముఖం
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSRagaA0e_qTLXkaK-zr...GdPQhej0Z2]
యండమూరి వీరేంద్రనాథ్

పెర్సనాలిటీ అన్న పదం ‘పెర్సొనే’ అన్న లాటిన్ పదం నించి వచ్చింది. 
పెర్సొనే అంటే ముసుగు. అదే వ్యక్తిత్వం. మొహం మీదా, మనస్సు మీదా వున్న పొర.

ముఖం మనిషి మనసుకి ప్రతిరూపం అంటారు. ప్రతీ మనిషికీ రెండు ముఖాలు ఉంటాయి. పైకి కనిపించేది కృత్రిమమైన చిరునవ్వుని పులుముకున్న అందమైన ముఖం.
మనిషి బాహ్య ప్రవర్తననీ, అంతర్లీనంగా మనిషిలో జరిగే సంఘర్షణనీ, అతని చుట్టూ అల్లుకున్న బంధాలనీ, ప్రేమ గొప్పతనాన్ని, ప్రేమిస్తున్నావన్న భ్రమలో తమని తమే మోసం చేసుకునే వ్యక్తుల్నీ, నిజాయితీ చచ్చిపోతే మనుషుల మధ్య పెరిగే దూరాలనీ – ఇవన్నీ సమగ్రంగా ఒక కథా రూపంలో కూరిస్తే ఆ నవల కచ్చితంగా గుండె లోతుల్ని తాకుతుంది అన్న దానికి నిదర్శనం “అంతర్ముఖం”.

మాటా - చేతా ఒకటవటమే నిజాయితీ. 
నీ వ్యక్తిత్వంతో నువ్వు బ్రతుకు. నిన్నిష్టపడే వాళ్ళు నీతో వుంటారు.
లేని వాళ్ళు నీ నించి దూరంగా పోతారు.

Download Here: Antarmukham

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
Steve Jobs
by Walter Isaacson
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQsNYmjRv3rDVXz1MGzY...pCoqlTdXOW]

From best-selling author Walter Isaacson comes the landmark biography of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs.

In Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography, Isaacson provides an extraordinary account of Jobs' professional and personal life. Drawn from three years of exclusive and unprecedented interviews Isaacson has conducted with Jobs as well as extensive interviews with Jobs' family members and key colleagues from Apple and its competitors, Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography is the definitive portrait of the greatest innovator of his generation.

Download : 
Steve_Jobs_The_Exclusive_Biography (PDF)
Steve_Jobs_The_Exclusive_Biography (EPUB)

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
Malla books thread ni start chesinanduku dhanya vaadalu
Like Reply
Shobhaa: Never a Dull Dé

by Shobhaa Dé

[Image: images.jpg]
Women. Men. Women and Men. It’s all about The Sexes and how to negotiate the new equations society demands in a rapidly changing, super charged gender confrontation that is throwing up fresh challenges nobody has any real answers to…. but which involve us all.

Shobhaa Dé presents a thought provoking anthology of her feminist writings. She bravely goes into sensitive terrain, raising important questions about our emotional complexities when it comes to issues that concern sexual politics in today’s India.

Dé covers it all, as she dexterously gets into the minds of contemporary Indians, and candidly exposes familiar hypocrisies and hang ups. From tricky marital issues that most are scared to admit to our moral double standards while judging movie stars, politicians, Godmen and assorted celebrities. Unabashedly she debunks the use of nauseatingly old-fashioned terms like ‘keep’ by an erudite judge, which in turn elicits a quick reaction from legal luminaries.

Shobhaa: Never a Dull Dé provides tantalizing insights into the hidden lives of superstars to shocking incidents in small-town India that rarely find a spot on the front-page; poignant stories about women who silently suffer sexual violations; to the fascinating lives of women politicos who have made it big. Her writing is richly layered and insightful making it hard-hitting and socially relevant. As an important social commentator and opinion shaper, this is De at her sharpest best, fearlessly taking on prejudice and humbug, injustice and oppression,without once losing her humanity. 

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
నా స్మృతిలో చేగువేరా
ఫైడల్ కాస్ట్రో
అనువాదం: ఆర్. బి. జంధ్యాల, తెలకపల్లి రవి
[Image: IMG-20181114-222435.jpg]
ప్రథమ సోషలిస్టు రాజ్య స్థాపనకు దారితీసిన అక్టోబరు విప్లవంతో గాని, ప్రపంచపు రూపురేఖలు మారడానికి దోహదపడిన చైనా విప్లవంతో గాని ఆయనకు ప్రత్యక్షంగా సంబంధం లేదు. కాని ఆయన పేరు విశ్వవ్యాపితంగా విప్లవం అన్న మాటకు ప్రతీకగా ప్రేరణగా నిలబడింది. ఒక్కమాటలో చెప్పాలంటే విప్లవం అన్న మాట వినపడగానే ఆయన స్పురద్రూపం కళ్ళలో కదలాడుతుంది. కదిలిస్తుంది. ఆయనే ఎర్నెస్టో చే గువేరా. జాషువా అన్న విశ్వనరుడూ, మార్క్స్‌ వూహించిన శ్రామికవర్గ అంతర్జాతీయ విప్లవకారుడూ ఆయన. సామ్రాజ్యవాదానికి సింహస్వప్నం, స్వచ్ఛమైన సామ్యవాద వ్యక్తిత్వానికి సజీవ తార్కాణం ఆయన.

ఈ పుస్తకం చే జీవితాన్ని, పోరాటాన్ని, వీర మరణాన్ని, అనంతర పరిణామాలను కళ్ళకు కట్టినట్టు చిత్రించే అపురూప గ్రంథం. దీన్ని మనకు అందించింది కూడా ఎవరో కాదు - నాయకుడుగా, సహచరుడుగా చే ను నడిపించి లాటిన్‌ అమెరికాలో అరుణతార వెలిగించిన ఫైడల్‌ కాస్ట్రో. చే విశిష్ట జీవితం లాగే వీరమరణం కూడ ప్రపంచ సంచలనమై అనేక కథలూ, కట్టుకథలకు దారితీసినపుడు కఠోర సత్యాలను వెల్లిచేస్తూ కాస్ట్రో చేసిన ప్రసంగాలు, రచనలు, ఇంటర్వూల సంకలనం ఇది.

చేగువేరా ఒక్కసారిగా అదృశ్యమైనప్పుడు దానిపై రకరకాల కథలు ప్రచారంలోకి వచ్చాయి. తొలిదశలో అతని క్షేమం దృష్ట్యా క్యూబా మౌనం పాటించింది. చివరకు 1967లో అతను హత్య గావించబడ్డాడని నిర్థారించుకున్న తరువాతనే కాస్ట్రో అందుకు సంబంధించిన పూర్తి వాస్తవాలు బయటపెట్టాడు. వాటిలోనే ఆయన చే వ్యక్తిత్వ విశిష్టతకు నివాళులర్పించారు. అదే సమయంలో గెరిల్లా యుద్ధంలో చే అనుసరించిన పద్ధతుల్లో కొన్ని లోపాలను చూపడానికి కూడా కాస్ట్రో సంకోచించలేదు. వాటిని, తరువాత వివిధ దశల్లో చే గురించి చేసిన ప్రసంగాలను కలిపి ఈ పుస్తకం రూపొందింది.
Download : http://www.mediafire.com/file/orexkqnllb...guvera.pdf

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
Playing It My Way: My Autobiography
by Sachin Tendulkar
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTeM6whJ-y5uf98aiRln...qmiyIYX_Qp]

The greatest run-scorer in the history of cricket, Sachin Tendulkar retired in 2013 after an astonishing 24 years at the top. The most celebrated Indian cricketer of all time, he received the Bharat Ratna Award - India's highest civilian honour - on the day of his retirement. Now Sachin Tendulkar tells his own remarkable story - from his first Test cap at the age of 16 to his 100th international century and the emotional final farewell that brought his country to a standstill. 
When a boisterous Mumbai youngster's excess energies were channelled into cricket, the result was record-breaking schoolboy batting exploits that launched the career of a cricketing phenomenon. Before long Sachin Tendulkar was the cornerstone of India's batting line-up, his every move watched by a cricket-mad nation's devoted followers. 
Never has a cricketer been burdened with so many expectations; never has a cricketer performed at such a high level for so long and with such style - scoring more runs and making more centuries than any other player, in both Tests and one-day games. And perhaps only one cricketer could have brought together a shocked nation by defiantly scoring a Test century shortly after terrorist attacks rocked Mumbai.
His many achievements with India include winning the World Cup and topping the world Test rankings. Yet he has also known his fair share of frustration and failure - from injuries and early World Cup exits to stinging criticism from the press, especially during his unhappy tenure as captain. 
Despite his celebrity status, Sachin Tendulkar has always remained a very private man, devoted to his family and his country. Now, for the first time, he provides a fascinating insight into his personal life and gives a frank and revealing account of a sporting life like no other.
Download: Playing It My Way

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
mitrama.....naa daggara unna books ni kooda ikkada post cheyyavachaa
Like Reply
చే గువేరా బుక్ అప్లోడ్ చేసినందుకు ధన్యవాదాలు ......చే ఒక నదీ ప్రవాహం ల్లాంటివాడు......నది  ఎలా అయితేఎక్కడో పుట్టి ప్రయాణం   సాగిస్తుందో.....అలానే ఆ  ప్రవాహం లో ఉపయీగపడ్తుందో .....అడ్డువచ్చిన  వటుని తొలగిస్తుందో ...అలానే ఆయన  కూడా
[+] 3 users Like అన్నెపు's post
Like Reply
తమ్ముడూ వికవీ...

ఇక్కడ కూడా నీ లైబ్రరీ ఓపెన్ చేసినందుకు ధన్యవాదాలు..

చలం గారి అమీనా అందించగలవా ...

visit my thread for E-books Click Here 

All photos I posted.. are collected from net
[+] 1 user Likes Rajkumar1's post
Like Reply
Ready To Fire: 
How India and I Survived
the ISRO Spy Case
[Image: images-2.jpg]
by Nambi Narayanan
A top scientist is falsely accused of selling space technology secrets. A security officer inspector's misadventure with a Maldivian woman results in a fabricated espionage case. A faction within a political party capitalises on the case to bring down a government. An intelligence agency obligingly plays into the hands of vested interests to slow down India's space programme. And a complex investigation finally proves the allegations untrue.

In this riveting book, Isro scientist S Nambi Narayanan - who was falsely accused of espionage in ISRO spy case of the 1990s - and senior journalist Arun Ram meticulously unpick the ISRO spy case, revisit old material and discover new details to expose the international plot that delayed India's development of a cryogenic engine by at least a decade.

It took four years for the CBI to exonerate Nambi, but his fight for justice to ensure action against the officers who faked the case and tortured him in custody continues.

This book is as much a history of the early days of India's ambitious space programme as it is a record of one of the most sensational cases that enthralled the nation long before the era of online updates and 24-hour news cycles.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
>>> PDF FORMAT <<<
>>> EPUB FORMAT <<<

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
(25-11-2018, 06:35 PM)Raju Wrote: తమ్ముడూ వికవీ...

ఇక్కడ కూడా నీ లైబ్రరీ ఓపెన్ చేసినందుకు ధన్యవాదాలు..

చలం గారి అమీనా అందించగలవా ...

చలంగారి అమీనా నావద్ద లేదు సోదరా...
బహుశా lavmodda దగ్గర వుందేమో!

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
The Test of My Life
by Yuvraj Singh
[Image: IMG-20181127-200417.jpg]
A personal account of Yuvraj Singh’s journey through cancer with the 2011 World Cup victory in the background.

That day I cried like a baby not because I feared what cancer would do but because I didn’t want the disease. I wanted my life to be normal, which it could not be.

For the first time Yuvraj Singh tells the real story behind the 2011 World Cup when on-the-field triumph hid his increasingly puzzling health problems and worrying illnesses. In his debut book The test of my life, he reveals how—plagued with insomnia, coughing fits that left him vomiting blood, and an inability to eat—he made a deal with God. On the night before the 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup final, Yuvraj prayed for the World Cup in return for anything God wanted. In this book, he lays bare his fears, doubts, and the lows he experienced during chemotherapy— when he lost his energy, his appetite, and his hair—and his battle to find the will to survive. Poignant, personal, and moving—The test of my life—is about cancer and cricket; but more importantly, it is about the human will to fight adversity and triumph despite all odds.

DOWNLOAD : THE TEST OF MY LIFE

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
thank you mitrama........for these books
Like Reply
The Race of My Life: An Autobiography
by Milkha Singh

[Image: IMG-20181128-232527.jpg]
Authored By: Milkha Singh, Sonia Sanwalka
Foreword By: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
Introduction By: Jeev Milkha Singh

Milkha Singh has led a life dominated by running, running, running… From a boy who narrowly escaped death during Partition (most of his family was not so lucky), to a juvenile delinquent who stole and outran the po-lice, to a young Army recruit who ran his very first race to win special privileges for himself (a daily glass of milk). After that first race, Milkha Singh became an athlete by default. And what followed was the stuff legends are made of.

In this remarkably candid autobiography, Milkha Singh shares the amazing highs of winning India’s first ever gold in athletics at the Commonwealth Games, the unbridled joy of being hailed as the ‘Flying Sikh’ in Pakistan, as well as the shattering low of failure at the Olympics.
Simple yet ambitious, famous yet grounded, Milkha Singh was a man who defined his own destiny and remained committed to running. And yet, remarkably for a man whose life was dominated by sports, he continues to remain disillusioned with the way sports is run…
Powerful and gripping, The Race of My Life documents the journey of an impoverished refugee who rose to become one of the most towering figures in Indian sports.

DOWNLOAD: THE RACE OF MY LIFE

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
అమరావతి కథలు
[Image: 386px-AMARAAVATI-KATHALU-BOOK-COVER.jpg]
సత్యం శంకరమంచి

అమరావతి కథలు సత్యం శంకరమంచి రచించిన తెలుగు కథాసంపుటి . అమరావతి గ్రామం, అక్కడి ప్రజలు ఇతివృత్తంగా రచించిన ఈ 100 కథలు మొదట ఆంధ్రజ్యోతి వారపత్రికలో సుమారు రెండు సంవత్సరాలు 1975-77 మధ్య ప్రచురించబడ్డాయి.ఏ కథా కూడ ఒక పేజి కంటే ఎక్కువ ఉండేది కాదు. అప్పట్లో ముద్రణ కాయితం కరువు ఉండేది. ఆ కారణాన, ఆంధ్రజ్యోతి పత్రిక ప్రస్తుతపు వారపత్రిక సైజులో కాకుండా అందులో సగం సైజులో అంటే చందమామ మాసపత్రిక సైజులో కొన్నాళ్ళు వచ్చింది. కారణమేమయినా, కథలన్నీ కూడ రచయిత చక్కగా కుదించి వ్రాశారు. అంత చిన్నకథలో కూడ ఎంతో కథా శిల్పాన్ని ప్రదర్శించిన రచయిత సత్యం శంకరమంచి అభినందనీయులు. శంకరమంచి సత్యంచక్కని తేట తెలుగులో, సరళమైన భాషలో గ్రామీణ వాతావరణాన్ని ప్రతిబింబించుతూ, ప్రజల వేషభాషలు, ఆచారవ్యవహారాలు, కష్టసుఖాలు, జీవన విధానం గురించి విపులం వ్రాసాడు .
ఈ కథా సంపుటికి 1979వ సంవత్సరానికి ఆంధ్ర రాష్ట్ర సాహిత్య అకాడమీ బహుమతి లభించింది. ప్రముఖ సినీ దర్శకులు శ్యామ్ బెనగళ్ ఈ కథలను హిందీలో ధారావాహికగా చిత్రీకరించారు. ఈ ధారావాహిక దూరదర్శన్ లో ప్రసారం అయ్యి ఈ కథా సంపుటి ప్రాచుర్యం మరింత పెంచింది. ఈ ధారావాహిక అమరావతిలోనే చిత్రీకరించబడటం విశేషం.

~~~
'Amaravathi Kathalu' are a collection of stories written by Satyam Sankaramanchi
The stories are about the people of the village of Amaravati and were first published in the AandhraJoyti newspaper. The series ran for two years. They follow a typical Chekhovian style.The stories are heart warming and are about to encounter in their everyday lives.
There are 101 stories in this collection, each one having a simple picture drawn by Bapu. The foreword is by Mullapudi Venkata Ramana. These stories are work of imagination and fiction, and they are inspired by incidents and folk stories related to Amaravathi.The stories, along with the pictures drawn by Bapu are considered as one of the best short story collection of 20th century. This book also won the Andhra Sahitya Academy Award in 1979.
Syam Benagal made a TV serial based on these stories with the name "Amaravati ka kahaniya".

కిందుంది డవున్లోడు లంకె...
Amaravati_Kathalu

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
https://www.mediafire.com/file/po9bm63xw5pt86n/. ikam_by_Chalam.pdf/file
Credit of pics goes to the original uploader
Like Reply
(05-12-2018, 11:39 PM)Twilight1122 Wrote: https://www.mediafire.com/file/po9bm63xw5pt86n/. ikam_by_Chalam.pdf/file

Thank you bro for sharing Chalam's . ikam book here...
Actually, I am planning to post all the books of Chalam I possess at once. 
Anyways, thank you once again

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
దేవులపల్లి వెంకట కృష్ణరావుగారి రచనలు
[Image: IMG-20181213-230747.jpg]

1) కృష్ణరావు గేయ సంహిత — 1 (అమృత వీణ) DOWNLOAD
2) కృష్ణరావు గేయ సంహిత — 2 (మంగల కహళి) DOWNLOAD
3) అప్పుడు పుట్టి వుంటే DOWNLOAD
4) అరుణ రథం DOWNLOAD
5) బదరిక DOWNLOAD