Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
the vulgarest comment u have listened about your mother or sister by any outsider
maa behan ke baree me sabse ghinoni baat kya suni hai
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
once when my sis was walking on road..i was at distance....as she passed by some local guys......i heard them saying "kya maal hai sali ke gaand..."
Like Reply
uski gaand ke bare me tumahra kya khyal hai
Like Reply
When I was at tea shop and meri sis samne road pr ja Rahi thi...
boy comment " are ye vo dekh maal sali ke latakte boobs to dekh "
2nd boy : are vo Apne dost **** ki raand he ... Collage me kafi leti he ye "
Like Reply
i hve heard people saying kya gand hai..
Like Reply
"mulaya paaru"
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
show my moms pic to my friend .. he said he eants to cum in her mouth fuck her ass n pee on her
Like Reply
I am from xossip
Like Reply
During my childhood one of the neighborhood guy.. A teenager at the time, asked me whether my mom shows her thighs while sleeping and asked me if he can come to my home at night to watch her secretly while she sleeps.
My Threads,

My Mother-in-law and I  -->https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=19819[url=https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=11556][/url]
Like Reply
Did he came?
Like Reply
(02-07-2019, 07:55 AM)Stark Wrote: Did he came?

No da.. I said I can't give my house key.. I was probably in 3rd standard
My Threads,

My Mother-in-law and I  -->https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=19819[url=https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=11556][/url]
Like Reply
He missed a chance to see ur mom's thighs ?
Like Reply
Heard my 2 Best Friends talking Erotic about My Mom "Bhai Aunty ke Boobs dheke kitne mast hai avi v tight hai lagta hai uncle chuste nahi hai, mauka mila na to maine to gaand chodunga unki"

Heard my neighbour bhaiya talking with their friends about my younger sister that "Yar avi kacchi kali hai par mast hai isake to maine daba chuka hu or lund v chus hai isne mera, thodi bari hone de fir seal main he thoduga".
once i heard 2 guys was talking bout my sister . they talking about sucking boobs n nipples
Like Reply
semma molai- comment on my mom i got when we were travelling in bus
Like Reply
"Such a fuckable figure"

Comment made by a distant relative with his friend on my mom's body
[+] 2 users Like Sar999's post
Like Reply
There were 2 incidents about my mom,

1. Our whole family (Me, Dad, Mom, Sister) attended one my friend's sister's wedding. That friend was showing the wedding photographs in friend's circle in tuition. There were 2 guys who were loudmouth, commenting about most of the ladies in the photos. In one photo there were my mom, they said 'ye maal kaun hain.. bade bade boobs aur gaand hain.. aur iske lips dekhke lagta hain lund daal du mu mein. Jaise cleavage dikha rahi pura randi hogi saali'. Then my friend hushed them saying she is my mom. I was so angry at that time. But at night I shagged thinking about it.

2. Later my friend used to come to my house to play video games. My mom had a habit of bathing at around 6 pm and then doing puja. When she went into bathroom, my friend used to go to kitchen to drink water. One day I was suspicious and followed him. Out bathroom door was opaque glass and there were rubber at the end of the glass to prevent it from scratching. He was making a small gap in that rubber and peeking inside to see my mom bathing. I had instant hard on seeing that. I silently came back and sat in front of the TV. Later I thought even if the glass was opaque, there's a silhouette visible if someone stands outside of it. Did my mom notice it ever?
[+] 3 users Like mvids's post
Like Reply
(04-06-2020, 04:45 PM)mvids Wrote: There were 2 incidents about my mom,

1. Our whole family (Me, Dad, Mom, Sister) attended one my friend's sister's wedding. That friend was showing the wedding photographs in friend's circle in tuition. There were 2 guys who were loudmouth, commenting about most of the ladies in the photos. In one photo there were my mom, they said 'ye maal kaun hain.. bade bade boobs aur gaand hain.. aur iske lips dekhke lagta hain lund daal du mu mein. Jaise cleavage dikha rahi pura randi hogi saali'. Then my friend hushed them saying she is my mom. I was so angry at that time. But at night I shagged thinking about it.

2. Later my friend used to come to my house to play video games. My mom had a habit of bathing at around 6 pm and then doing puja. When she went into bathroom, my friend used to go to kitchen to drink water. One day I was suspicious and followed him. Out bathroom door was opaque glass and there were rubber at the end of the glass to prevent it from scratching. He was making a small gap in that rubber and peeking inside to see my mom bathing. I had instant hard on seeing that. I silently came back and sat in front of the TV. Later I thought even if the glass was opaque, there's a silhouette visible if someone stands outside of it. Did my mom notice it ever?

Thats terrible experiences u went through. No wonder you became horny. Would like to know more such incidents.
STORY IN PROGRESS: The pursuit of an Artist

Please check my Profie for my other stories
Like Reply
once me and my elder sister were coming from delhi to my hometown. When we entered train she was ahead of me and i was behind carrying luggage. Suddenly i saw a young man got up from his seat and came to my sister and said - "Are Sapna madam aap yahan...bohot dino baad aapke darshan huye....jab se aap job chod ke gayi ho poora office sunsaan rehta hai....sab aapko yaad karte hain... specially manager sir" . My sister slapped the guy. i came forward and other passengers also came forward. My sister said that this guy is harassing her. listening this one older man also slapped the guy and told him to go to other coach. He left to another coach with a crying face. 

After 4 hours when we were about to reach our hometown, I went to toilet. When i went there i saw the same person standing with that older uncle who slapped him near the door of the train. I heard them talk.

Uncle - You seem to be a decent man beta...why did u harass the girl ..what did u say to her ?
Guy - Uncle i said truth only. She is acting like a decent girl but i know the reality. She used to work in our factory in the accounts department and used to wear very hot dresses to office and used to give lift to every guy. And every month on 30th the salary day, She used to spend 3-4 hours in our manager Yadavji's chamber. every one in office used to say - "Aaj to 30 tareek hai aaj to sapna madam ki thukai ka din hai". i thought all these are rumours but Once all office colleagues told me to enter manager's cabin on 30th of a month when she was inside and confirm with your own eyes. I entered all of a sudden without knocking and i saw she was fully nude bending in doggy pose on manager's  desk and our manager yadavji was fucking her ferociously from behind. After seeing me, manager sir scolded me and asked me to get out and from next time enter cabin only after knocking but that day i saw her getting fucked like a bitch with my own eyes. Later when she came out she winked at me like a slut. And now here in front of her brother she is acting like a pavitra girl. Bitch !

Hearing this i got hard and masturbated in the train toilet itself  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like MyHotFamily's post
Like Reply
A friend once said, "Wow, teri mummy kitni sexy hain!"

Uncle while fighting with mummy had said, ""Tu randi hain meri"
Like Reply