Fantasy Pursuit of an Artist
Hello friends... I feel pleased to initiate posting of my new story before you guys. This story, which was initially planned as a short-story was taking much efforts and time than I expected. Soon I realised that it will be impossible to express all the feelings of the characters in a short story. So I plan to write as it goes. 
So... here comes the first part.  Let me know if you enjoyed it. Thanks.
STORY IN PROGRESS: The pursuit of an Artist

Please check my Profie for my other stories
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
There was something in his eyes…

Divya noticed it the moment she opened door for him..

That was one sunny sunday and Ghosh babu was at home. He had just returned from the garden he had been maintaining next to the house taking out time from the weekend chores. In fact, his love for nature only convinced him to seek his career staying at a small village near Basanti. So despite being hard worker and to some extend greedy guy, he had reserved Sunday for his gardening; and of course, for his family.

He owned a computer training center at Basanti. He occasionally taught there too, along with the faculty he hired. That left him ample of time to spend with the family. Luckily, he bumped into Divya - woman he dreamed of… He met her in a marriage function where her first sight stole his heart and the next moment he was down. Why would such a gorgeous, well educated girl choose me as her husband? He thought. He frankly said same to a relative of his who brought marriage proposal of Divya for him.

“But she is affirmative,” He said, “She has already seen you in some function.”

That was the best moment of his life and why won’t be? Just imagine the joy of knowing somebody you felt lovely have same feelings towards you.

When Ghosh babu first disclosed this thought to her on their honeymoon, she lovingly pinched his nose and embraced him, resting her head on his chest.

“It’s true that I liked you at our first meeting itself. But I said yes because I believe in you. I know you will love me, take care of me, forever. After all, it’s you I got married to...not the place.”

- - - - - -

“Yes… who?”

“Is Ghosh babu at home?” He calmly enquired. His cold eyes quickly whirled over her body. She noticed it, but his face was so plain that she didn’t feel like taking on him.

“Who’s there? Oh... you. I forgot your name.” Ghosh babu came to the door behind Divya.

“Ji... myself Paresh.” He readjusted the belt of bag he was carrying over his back. A black coloured drawing sheet container was peeking out through the bag.

“Yeah... right. Mr. Paresh… please welcome.” Ghosh babu lead him to the sofa.

Divya stood at the door, clueless. As he passed by her, he looked at her through the corner of the eyes. At least she felt so.

“Divya darling, tea please.” Following the order from Ghosh babu she went to kitchen. She was feeling uneasy in her own home. Surprisingly, sky became cloudy and dulled the fresh bright morning sunlight. As she served them tea, she overheard them.

“So this, you have to stick to. Not a day late…” Ghosh babu was resting casually on the sofa. “10th of every month,” he continued.

“Don’t take me wrong, but to be frank I don’t think you are capable of paying this much of rent and...” Ghosh babu tried his best not to seem offending.

“No, I will manage, sir. Trust me. I make some money through selling the paintings. Enough to keep me alive.”

Ghosh babu looked unconvinced. Tapping fingers on the handrest he looked at the raindrops that started to break down from the sky.

“Give me some deposit.” He said taking sip of tea.

Paresh took out 500 Rs. note from his pocket; crumbled and with oily stains over it.

“Puahhh…. this is just a month’s rent. What I will do with this?” Ghosh babu’s fingers were still playing tabla on handrests.

“Please sir… trust me.” He put hands to his bag and pulled out some papers. These are some of my F.D.s... will sum to around twenty thousand altogether. Please keep them with you if you want… This is all I have sir, I am not lying… see.” with this he opened of the bag and poured it upside down. His painting material fell down. His colour box, some clips, pins and several brushes.

Brushes rolled all the way to the room. Paresh rushed to collect them. The brushes were really antic with their colour left out and disgusted by stains of different colour. Judging by his brushes, one wouldn’t have called him professional. With very uncommon vintage design, his brushes looked ages old. Yet, surprisingly, tips of the brushes were intact like the new ones.

“All right… all right…,” Ghosh babu woke up, watching his rush. He had made up the mind to close the deal.

“Shhh…. Come here…” before he spoke any further Divya called him through kitchen door.

“I don’t feel like giving him the room.” Divya shrugged, “Didn’t we agree on renting it out to couple only?”

“Well I am… I mean was married.” He plainly said and Divya bit her tounge for she didn’t anticipate he could possibly hear them. “I lost her last year only…,” he continued and held his pocket open to their eyes.

There was a photo in his pocket... of a lady in a saree... of the lady he claimed to be his deceased wife, all clear - but spoiled at face. Divya rolled her eyes in disbelief as one would react to foolish defense of a kid.

Paresh’s eyes were still searching for something. “What?” He asked watching their confused faces and looked himself at the photo. 

“Oh… seems like messed up…,” he sighed sheepishly.

“All right…all right… let’s not make it an issue…” Divya understood that it was both for Paresh and her so she quickly disappeared in the kitchen.

“What you are looking for?” Ghosh babu spoke of irritation as Paresh’s eyes restlessly wandered in quest of something.

“There it is...” He spoke of excitement. It was a brush, belonging to the set he has in his hand. It was lying at the door of bedroom and standing there was Deepesh, hiding himself behind curtain with only his face visible.

“Beta… give that brush to uncle…” Ghosh babu said. But the boy stool still… looking at the brush and Paresh, cautiously.

“No problem, sir.” He picked up the brush himself and left the room.

“Downstairs, right?” He disturbed Ghosh babu who was busy examining note in the hand.

“Huh?  Yeah… let me show you…” He pushed the note in pocket and took the new tenant down.
[+] 4 users Like garamrohan's post
Like Reply
(I sincerely thank to my friend Bhaiya ji for producing Bengali dialogues for this post.)

That Sunday went very bad; first this strange tenant arrived and disturbed pretty morning; then came the cloud, roaring, showering and initiating anxiety as if signalling bad omen. The rain didn’t stop whole day and spoiled the family plan to go for movie in the afternoon and have dinner outside. Divya’s mood was off and Ghosh babu thought it’s because he put the room on rent to a bachelor. But there was something more to Divya’s worry, though, she was not religious fanatic. “I will get used to it by time,” she thought.

But next morning, Divya’s couldn’t gather courage to step down floor to put rangali.  New day did not seem to calm down her anxiety regarding Paresh. Ghosh babu intentionally ignored her behaviour but as he was to leave for work, Divya asked him to stay at home.

“This is too much Divya.” Ghosh babu said, “There is nothing to worry about. He lives downstairs and really a gentleman. He is not going to bite you, is he?”

“Not for him. But I am not feeling well.” tears gather in her eyes for she know he cannot see her crying.

Goshbabu embraces her tightly. Her head rested on his chest and he stroked her long hairs putting kiss on her forehead. She looked at him and embraced him equally tightly. Her satin gown straps got displaced a little as the couple cuddled each other. Her white neck collar and naked shoulders captivated Ghoshbabu. His fingers trying to correct her left strap trembled; and on contrary he pulled it off her right shoulder and put mouth to the half-moon formed at her shoulder.

“aaah...” she moaned as he lathered her shoulder with his warm saliva.

“Deepesh is at home...,” she somehow pulled his face off and warned him.

“So what?” Ghosh babu’s enticed voice was accompanied by his lusty gaze moving all over Divya’s body.

“Not now...” her cry lost in dismay as he kissed her hungrily. Her bangles noised as she caressed his back. Ghosh babu’s hands slide across her back tightening his grab around her while he tasted nectar of her lips... unbrokenly - until school bus arrived at the gate and gave a horn.  

“I will be back...” Ghosh babu seemed very serious with his words as he adjusted his hard on and left the room looking for his son. Divya stood at the window, gasping, as she saw Ghosh babu hurriedly dragging Deepesh to the bus. Unusually, he didn’t wait to wave goodbye to their dear son and immediately walked towards the house. Just when he was to enter house, he noticed Divya looking at him only. The sparkle in his eye took Divya’s breath. Being married to him for this much long time, she was used to strokes of strong sexual urges happening to him once or twice a month.

“He is in the beast mode today.” she talked to herself and hurriedly wrapped herself around with a shawl.

“Listen, I am not feeling good today.” she again warned him.

“You want me to stay at home or not..,” he didn’t stop at the door as he talked this and pulled off the shawl.

He caressed her chick and asked in convincing tone, “Please...”

No sooner did Divya tried to reply, he pushed her to bed, though not harshly. Divya understood futility in trying to stop him and a smile appeared on her face looking at the Gosh babu’s struggle to get rid of his cloths. As he whirled his underwear at the floor, Divya cried...

“Chii... Diner bela nogno hoy gele… koto nirlojjo tumi.”
 (“Chii... how shameless of yours to get nude in daytime.”)

“Shhh....”, Ghosh babu signalled her to keep quiet and kissed her on lips, fully. He took one of her hand and made her stroke his cock which was erected by now.

“I love you, Divya.. so beautiful you are my darling!” he cleared off both straps of the nighty from her shoulder and tried to pull nighty down. But divya playfully hit his hand. “Don’t make me shameless like you.”

“Why?” with clinched teeth he pressed her beautiful bosoms from over the gown as if taking revenge of her comment.

“Aaaah... easy...” Divya moaned but didn’t oppose him this time rather she closed her eyes and let Ghosh babu have his own way with her jugs.

“Aaah... enough...” He took her hand off his shaft which had became much bigger and hard by now and opened drawer to took out condom.

“No way....,” Divya exclaimed, “I am not going to suck it now. In full light, hell no...”

“Please Divya... please.” He put hands in her waist and pulled her closer, caressing her face, he planted several soft kisses on her face. “It’s your favourite pineapple flavour... Don’t do drama yaar... or else...”

“Or else what?” She asked cynically.

“Else you have suck it without condom, you got it?” He pulled her head back by little pull at the hair and licked off her chick before leaving her.

She collapsed in bed and Ghosh babu threw packet at her. “You are impossible!” she said but soon started putting on the condom on her dear hubby’s cock.

“Ohhh wow... you are awesome at this my dear wify..”, he caressed her hairs lovingly but she flicked off his hands showcasing dislike of his attitude.

“Still angry?”, Ghosh babu put hands on her shoulders.

She choose not to answer and put her mouth to rather a good act... A gentle kiss at his cockhead!

“Ummm aaaah... dear...” his fingers automatically pierced into her beautiful hairs. With another hand he dialled a number.

“Is it necessary now?” she tried to get away but his hold at her hairs prevented her from doing so.

“Just telling at the institute that I am not coming today. He winked at her. Come on baby... You need not stop.”

He flicked his cock on her chick seeing non response from her. With this he saw the desired result as she again started stroking his prick with gentle but long strokes.

“fuckkk..... oh Vishal... nothing... nothing... seems like I will not be able to come today. Not feeling good...”

“No.. No nothing serious. Just a day’s rest will fix it all...” Ghosh babu said as Divya devotionally played with his cock.

“Use your mouth...”, he mumbled at Divya keeping mouthpiece of phone aside but somehow the man on line heard it.

“Na na…. Tomake na. Ami amar stree ke puro aanaras ta upobhog korte bolchi. Juicing machine e pishe fele na jeno.”
(“No no... not you. I am telling my wife to enjoy pineapple as whole, not to crush it in juicing machine.”)

“Shameless...” she gave him a bizarre look but just for a second; after which her tongue attacked his condom-covered dick like a sword.

This was too much for Ghosh babu he put phone off and threw it and hold her head by both hands.

“Suckk.. .Divya”, he cried as Divya completely took his cock in her wet mouth. Despite his roaring her mouth blowed him very calmly and with content.

Her periodic moaning while servicing Ghosh babu was nothing less than cherry on the cake for him; for he was already been on seventh heaven. With open mouth he gasped, he moaned; praised excellent skill of succulent mouth of his dear wife. His eyes were close all the time and his grab tightened around her head and hairs as the warm, juicy feeling on his cock became overwhelming. Unable to bear, he pulled off his cock from her mouth and pulled her up to kiss her again.

Their tongue tangled, clashing like swords and their saliva mixed and they started the journey to unite. His hands started uplifting her purple nighty caressing her bubbly ass chicks and her nails pierced lovingly into his bare, hairy shoulders.

Their bodies settled synchronously to their marital bed. It didn’t take much time to get her sexy nighty getting landed on the floor and the aroma of sex occupied the room.

-----

At the end, Ghosh babu persuaded Divya to put rangoli in the veranda. She too, confidently went down, wearing a beautiful yellow saree and her wet long hairs which she has washed after the fabulous encounter with husband swung freely on her back. Suddenly, Paresh appeared on the scene and was having a look at rangoli. As soon as Divya noticed it, she rushed to the house without speaking a word to Paresh and hit into Ghosh babu who was coming downstair.

“Don’t be so panic...,” he hissed.      

“My senses cannot be wrong. You believe it or not,” she said to Ghosh babu, “There is something wrong with this guy for sure.”
[+] 4 users Like garamrohan's post
Like Reply
Well written.Good plot.
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
Wink 
deleted
[+] 1 user Likes mohansu's post
Like Reply
Nice story. Please update
Like Reply
deleted
Like Reply
nice one
Like Reply
Thanks drubyu, penetration, mohansu and raj for ur comments.

[+] 1 user Likes garamrohan's post
Like Reply
hot start.. nice going..
enjoying the indepth detail and emotions...

seems like more emotions are going to pump out..

eagerly waiting
Like Reply
Bhai boht acchi story hai plz update..
N bhai plz if possible apki vo maa aur swamiji wali story ko restart kro plz bhai kmse km use post toh kr hi do bhai plzzzz
Ur faithful reader ki ek request hai bhai plz ho sake toh...
[+] 1 user Likes Abstar's post
Like Reply
Thank you tweeny_fory and abstar for your comments. Smile
I am well aware than its been over 20 days since my last update and its so shameful of me not to post update. I am trying hard to come with new development as soon as possible. Thank you once again.

Like Reply
(24-04-2020, 11:42 PM)Abstar Wrote: Bhai boht acchi story hai plz update..
N bhai plz if possible apki vo maa aur swamiji wali story ko restart kro plz bhai kmse km use post toh kr hi do bhai plzzzz
Ur faithful reader ki ek request hai bhai plz ho sake toh...

Hello friend, I could understand your wish to read more of Holy Savior, but see yourself how much I am struggling to complete this story only. Nevertheless, I can post the story as per your request. Thank you very much bro. To be honest I am really feeling sorry to say this cause I really would have loved to continue Holy Savior for you people.

Like Reply
(25-04-2020, 01:23 AM)garamrohan Wrote: Hello friend, I could understand your wish to read more of Holy Savior, but see yourself how much I am struggling to complete this story only. Nevertheless, I can post the story as per your request. Thank you very much bro. To be honest I am really feeling sorry to say this cause I really would have loved to continue Holy Savior for you people.

Please bro if possible thn plz continue it... and i love ur work man.. if possible take out some time...n thank u fr replying to my reques..t
Like Reply
“So beautiful rangoli...,” Paresh turned towards Ghosh babu. “Your wife is indeed a creative lady.”

Ghosh babu simply smiled at this. “How’s your work going? Hope rats didn’t spoil your sleep last night. The room was closed for many years so... Do use rat killer or rat bait.” He cleverly avoided talking about his wife’s rangoli.

“Sure sir... Please come... Let’s have a tea”, Paresh.

Ghosh babu followed him to his room. His was large single room on the ground floor. Paresh’s parents used to live in the room before they died in a car accident. Despite being nicely ventilated with huge windows, the room seems to produce uneasy vibes. Of course, the old, dull paint of the wall and the cloudy atmosphere outside might be causing this, Ghosh babu thought.

“So, you don’t go for work today... not feeling well?” Paresh asked as he lighted burner and put on tea vessel. At one corner, he had created his minimal kitchen.

“Yeah... little headache...” Gosh babu rubbed his closed eyes; completely unhappy with the status of the room. He was surprised to see the room in exactly same position as it was when he handed the room to Paresh. The old wooden furniture of his parents scattered across the room had not even moved an inch; nor did Paresh cared to sweep the floor clean. So silly is this guy! He thought. Can’t he even arrange the furniture along a wall?

Paresh handed him a cup of tea and took chair next to him.

“So all artist lives like this only?” Goshbabu rolled his eyes all over room once again.

Paresh simply laughed. “Extremely sorry, sir. But I am so busy with my work that I didn’t get time. I am literally haunted by the work I am currently doing. The painting has lots of potential sir and If I do it well it will change my fortune. Come, let me show you.” He walked towards the canvas stand.

“Ummm... you make good tea, Paresh. Why don’t you start tea shop?”

Paresh stood calm; unable to decide what to talk ahead.

“I know my words will offend you but really... a tea shop is not cheap business at all as many people think of it. Do you even know how much chai tapari wala on the corner earns?” Ghoshbabu was sitting at the chair only.

“Please sir... I will be happy if you have a look ...” He insisted Ghoshbabu to come and see his work.
Ghosh babu stood up unwillingly and walked to the easel on which the portrait was fixated. A ridiculous smile appeared at the corner of his lips. “Oh… a lady painting... likes tons of them at internet.” He nodded.

“It’s not complete yet. In fact I have just started working on it; but still, isn’t it beautiful sir?” Paresh was so excited. “The beautiful lady walking in the deep jungle in quest of something meaningful; something she cannot care enough of.”

“Haha...”, Ghosh babu laughed out. “I know.... I know... watching a beautiful lady facing away from you is exciting. Maybe because you can then leisurely observe her? Anyway, I agree that such pictures will naturally catch people’s attention. But aren’t there tons of alike already on the internet? Why will somebody pay you for this? And even if he pays, how much?” Ghosh babu continued, “How much time does it take you to complete such a picture?”

“Well I have planned to...,” Paresh stumbled, “I will finish it before Basant Panchami.”

“You know... at our institute we also provide traning for graphics softwares like CorelDraw, Photoshop, 3D-Max. I don’t teach them. Huh… In fact I hate these drawing and painting... and for that matter any form of art you name it. It’s been my observation that, students admitting for such courses are either weak in studies and seeking for alternatives; or are lured by glamorous advertisement of lucrative career opportunity after acquiring the said skills. Being in the training field for more than a decade, I know very well not more than 10% of these students get the job sooner or later; that too, not very well paid ones. I always try to persuade students and parents clearly putting this entire scenario before them. But some of them are, you know, too stubborn,” Ghoshbabu laughed sarcastically, “My suggestion for them has always been to go for career oriented courses, something they can start making handsome money out of, right after the completion of course. And in fact there are options, too many of them. Go for programming or accounting courses which are highly in demand and secure you a corporate job; if that’s not your cup of tea, hotel management is not bad option. But for god’s sake, don’t spend your precious money and time behind these bullshit activities in the name of Passion”.

Paresh’s face turned pale, he surely was poked by Ghosh babu’s harsh talk. But he patiently defended his point, “I respect you for your experience sir. And with nice intentions of yours to make your students economically strong, I can’t say you are wrong altogether.  But money is not everything, right? You also need something meaningful in your life.”

“So… drawing is something you count in the meaningful things? Good luck… Mr. Paresh...” saying this Ghoshbabu left with irritated face.

Paresh did not think of stopping him and picked up the brush to resume his work.

------

It was 11 in the morning and Divya was already done with her morning work. Ghoshbabu had left to Basanti early in the morning to compensate for the leave he had taken last day and Deepesh had gone to school. Divya put on the TV and threw herself into sofa. Her hands kept surfing the channel; unable to decide what to see. And how could she decide? The new tenant has not only occupied the ground floor but Divya’s mind too; although her anxiety towards his presence reduced to a large extent. In the morning while she was returning from the gate after leaving Deepesh to school bus, Paresh was standing at the door of his room… sipping tea. As their eyes met, he smiled like a gentleman. But Divya kept her face plain and walked the stairs as if she didn’t notice him.

But however smart she played, she couldn’t fool herself. Mere her ignorance towards him wasn’t enough. More you ignore somebody or try to avoid somebody; more you keep thinking of him. And she was experiencing the same. Just when she closed the door she noticed she is still thinking of him. “I suspect even Deepesh is not comfortable in his presence. I perfectly remember when he came to our house first time, Deepesh was hiding behind the curtain all the time. And yesterday when Paresh called for him, he preferred standing in the balcony to going downstair and have chat with him. In any case, it’s not even couple of days passed his arrival and he will not be leaving soon. So we better cope up with Paresh’s presence.” She thought.

So strange is human mind… as somebody has correctly pointed out, even a second’s time slot is enough to change one’s perspective in 180 degree. As soon as her mind accepted Paresh's entry in their life as a tenant, she felt ashamed for her cheap behavior with him. “However that guy would be Divya, you could have just smiled to keep his honour. That would have also cleared the awkwardness off your mind!” she thought to herself. Suddenly she started realizing sheer truth in her husband’s words – 'this much of anxiety is not good.'

“The next time I meet him, I will act little humane,” she decided. With this she felt surprisingly relieved. Soon she stumbled across a Bollywood song channel and she laid on the sofa enjoying TV.

[+] 7 users Like garamrohan's post
Like Reply
Buddy,
As usual you always rock, I can sense  'Pursuit of an Artist', to be an awesome story. Smile

Biosys
Like Reply
(25-04-2020, 12:55 PM)Abstar Wrote: Please bro if possible thn plz continue it... and i love ur work man.. if possible take out some time...n thank u fr replying to my reques..t

I tend to agree Abstar here, 'THE HOLY SAVIOR - Mother and Grandma strives to save child with the help of Sadhu' is a Gem if it's kind. Completely aware of your time pressure and demands, but please don't drop the project complete. We can wait, as a wise man once said, Good things has to wait... Namaskar

Biosys
Like Reply
Chill bros... I surrender to you people and declares hereby that I will start posting Holy Savior story soon.

Like Reply
(25-04-2020, 10:58 PM)garamrohan Wrote: “So beautiful rangoli...,” Paresh turned towards Ghosh babu. “Your wife is indeed a creative lady.”

Ghosh babu simply smiled at this. “How’s your work going? Hope rats didn’t spoil your sleep last night. The room was closed for many years so... Do use rat killer or rat bait.” He cleverly avoided talking about his wife’s rangoli.

“Sure sir... Please come... Let’s have a tea”, Paresh.

Ghosh babu followed him to his room. His was large single room on the ground floor. Paresh’s parents used to live in the room before they died in a car accident. Despite being nicely ventilated with huge windows, the room seems to produce uneasy vibes. Of course, the old, dull paint of the wall and the cloudy atmosphere outside might be causing this, Ghosh babu thought.

“So, you don’t go for work today... not feeling well?” Paresh asked as he lighted burner and put on tea vessel. At one corner, he had created his minimal kitchen.

“Yeah... little headache...” Gosh babu rubbed his closed eyes; completely unhappy with the status of the room. He was surprised to see the room in exactly same position as it was when he handed the room to Paresh. The old wooden furniture of his parents scattered across the room had not even moved an inch; nor did Paresh cared to sweep the floor clean. So silly is this guy! He thought. Can’t he even arrange the furniture along a wall?

Paresh handed him a cup of tea and took chair next to him.

“So all artist lives like this only?” Goshbabu rolled his eyes all over room once again.

Paresh simply laughed. “Extremely sorry, sir. But I am so busy with my work that I didn’t get time. I am literally haunted by the work I am currently doing. The painting has lots of potential sir and If I do it well it will change my fortune. Come, let me show you.” He walked towards the canvas stand.

“Ummm... you make good tea, Paresh. Why don’t you start tea shop?”

Paresh stood calm; unable to decide what to talk ahead.

“I know my words will offend you but really... a tea shop is not cheap business at all as many people think of it. Do you even know how much chai tapari wala on the corner earns?” Ghoshbabu was sitting at the chair only.

“Please sir... I will be happy if you have a look ...” He insisted Ghoshbabu to come and see his work.
Ghosh babu stood up unwillingly and walked to the easel on which the portrait was fixated. A ridiculous smile appeared at the corner of his lips. “Oh… a lady painting... likes tons of them at internet.” He nodded.

“It’s not complete yet. In fact I have just started working on it; but still, isn’t it beautiful sir?” Paresh was so excited. “The beautiful lady walking in the deep jungle in quest of something meaningful; something she cannot care enough of.”

“Haha...”, Ghosh babu laughed out. “I know.... I know... watching a beautiful lady facing away from you is exciting. Maybe because you can then leisurely observe her? Anyway, I agree that such pictures will naturally catch people’s attention. But aren’t there tons of alike already on the internet? Why will somebody pay you for this? And even if he pays, how much?” Ghosh babu continued, “How much time does it take you to complete such a picture?”

“Well I have planned to...,” Paresh stumbled, “I will finish it before Basant Panchami.”

“You know... at our institute we also provide traning for graphics softwares like CorelDraw, Photoshop, 3D-Max. I don’t teach them. Huh… In fact I hate these drawing and painting... and for that matter any form of art you name it. It’s been my observation that, students admitting for such courses are either weak in studies and seeking for alternatives; or are lured by glamorous advertisement of lucrative career opportunity after acquiring the said skills. Being in the training field for more than a decade, I know very well not more than 10% of these students get the job sooner or later; that too, not very well paid ones. I always try to persuade students and parents clearly putting this entire scenario before them. But some of them are, you know, too stubborn,” Ghoshbabu laughed sarcastically, “My suggestion for them has always been to go for career oriented courses, something they can start making handsome money out of, right after the completion of course. And in fact there are options, too many of them. Go for programming or accounting courses which are highly in demand and secure you a corporate job; if that’s not your cup of tea, hotel management is not bad option. But for god’s sake, don’t spend your precious money and time behind these bullshit activities in the name of Passion”.

Paresh’s face turned pale, he surely was poked by Ghosh babu’s harsh talk. But he patiently defended his point, “I respect you for your experience sir. And with nice intentions of yours to make your students economically strong, I can’t say you are wrong altogether.  But money is not everything, right? You also need something meaningful in your life.”

“So… drawing is something you count in the meaningful things? Good luck… Mr. Paresh...” saying this Ghoshbabu left with irritated face.

Paresh did not think of stopping him and picked up the brush to resume his work.

------

It was 11 in the morning and Divya was already done with her morning work. Ghoshbabu had left to Basanti early in the morning to compensate for the leave he had taken last day and Deepesh had gone to school. Divya put on the TV and threw herself into sofa. Her hands kept surfing the channel; unable to decide what to see. And how could she decide? The new tenant has not only occupied the ground floor but Divya’s mind too; although her anxiety towards his presence reduced to a large extent. In the morning while she was returning from the gate after leaving Deepesh to school bus, Paresh was standing at the door of his room… sipping tea. As their eyes met, he smiled like a gentleman. But Divya kept her face plain and walked the stairs as if she didn’t notice him.

But however smart she played, she couldn’t fool herself. Mere her ignorance towards him wasn’t enough. More you ignore somebody or try to avoid somebody; more you keep thinking of him. And she was experiencing the same. Just when she closed the door she noticed she is still thinking of him. “I suspect even Deepesh is not comfortable in his presence. I perfectly remember when he came to our house first time, Deepesh was hiding behind the curtain all the time. And yesterday when Paresh called for him, he preferred standing in the balcony to going downstair and have chat with him. In any case, it’s not even couple of days passed his arrival and he will not be leaving soon. So we better cope up with Paresh’s presence.” She thought.

So strange is human mind… as somebody has correctly pointed out, even a second’s time slot is enough to change one’s perspective in 180 degree. As soon as her mind accepted Paresh's entry in their life as a tenant, she felt ashamed for her cheap behavior with him. “However that guy would be Divya, you could have just smiled to keep his honour. That would have also cleared the awkwardness off your mind!” she thought to herself. Suddenly she started realizing sheer truth in her husband’s words – 'this much of anxiety is not good.'

“The next time I meet him, I will act little humane,” she decided. With this she felt surprisingly relieved. Soon she stumbled across a Bollywood song channel and she laid on the sofa enjoying TV.

Awesome.. This update too is very good to read. Your mind works magically. clps clps clps clps clps     Waiting eagerly for your upcoming updates. Please post in short intervals. Don't keep us; your faithful readers, waiting too long.  Smile

All the best.   Smile
Like Reply