Adultery The Motherly Slut of Paschim Vihar
Heart 
Hello my dear xossipians, starting this new thread. While working on the other draft I had too many ideas to put into one single story, so taking some of them out here. 

Please note that I am new to writing erotica and english is not my strong suite, so do read, love, wank and encourage  Shy

The Motherly Slut of Paschim Vihar

I had just gotten done with cricket practice and I was exhausted. It was a strenuous session in Delhi's summers, and I was looking forward to getting a good night's sleep. My teammate Mayank dropped me off at our Paschim Vihar house. I could barely step out of his old i20, I was so sore. We had lost two matchs in a row to Rohini West's team, so our coaches were pissed off and made us drill like crazy.

I told Mayank goodbye and limped into our 3-storey house. We had recently moved into this new block where all of the houses looked like something you'd see in a movie - Rich and plus, of course to West Delhi's taste. My parents are from Punjab, and one close friend recommended this area for its community feel and upscale standards so we decided to move in.

I walked up the stairs from the ground floor and entered the living room. I had dry sweat and dirt all over my body, so I was planning to head straight to the shower. That's when I heard some voices from the kitchen. I became curious because my dad was out of town and I figured my mom was alone.

I walked past the stairs and peeked around the corner to see what was going on in the kitchen. To my surprise, my friend Sahil was standing there washing something in the sink. My mom was next to him stirring something in a kadhai(pan) on the stove. They were talking and laughing, seemingly having a good time.

I still couldn't figure out what my buddy was doing at my house, so I just stood there, too exhausted to move toward the kitchen or upstairs toward my shower. I watched as my mom obviously continued to prep dinner. It looked like Sahil was helping her out, as he lifted some green beans and onions out of the sink and put them in a pot near the stove for Mom to use.

Then my mom turned towards the bottom cabinet near the refrigerator and bent over to pull out some tomatoes from the vegetable section. When she did this I saw Sahil staring at her ass with a grin. She had on a silky black/brown shiny saree, and as usual she had tied her tightly over her curves.

[Image: Fwi5CdJX0AAfOWG?format=jpg&name=medium] 

Yes, she's my mother, but I can admit that her ass is fabulous. She was a sexy, good-looking Punjabi woman and I have no shame in admitting the fact that I sometimes fantasize about her.

At the moment, I didn't like that Sahil was staring at her bending over, but I was used to it because a lot of my friends talked about my mom in a sexual manner, sometimes followed by a punch or shove by me. I mainly retaliated to their comments in a love/hate manner by wrestling with them and talking back, but it rarely upset me. I knew boys like to joke around, sometimes I even took pride in the fact that I have a hot mother.

My mom got back up from reaching into the bottom cabinet and resumed her dinner prep, oblivious that her son's 18-year-old college friend was stealing a glance at her rear. That's when I decided to join them in the kitchen.

"Hi Ma, hello Sahil," I said weakly as I approached them.

"Hi honey!" my mom said as she continued to focus on the cooking.

"Hey Bunty, how was practice?" my friend Sahil asked.

"Bakwas! I'm exhausted. What are you doing here?" I asked finally reaching the opening of the kitchen and leaning up against the wall.

"He's helping me cook. He's such a good helper," My mother said cheerfully.

"I came by to hang out thinking you'd be done with practice. She was just starting supper, so I suggested I lend a hand." He said.

"Oh. Well, I'm definitely hungry, but I need a shower first," I said.

"Yes, I can smell you from here even with these onions next to me on the counter. Aur tune gande gloves aur shoes to nahi fenke na floor pe" my mom said.

"Kya maa," I said in a mocking tone. "Hey Bhagwan, you've already yelled at me numerous times for that. I think I've figured it out by now that you don't like that."

My mom had a tendency to baby me. Since I was the only child, she was constantly teasing me about something, but she always means well and I love her, so I take it with a grain of salt. I do get embarrassed around my friends when she babied me though.

"So practice was tough, huh? You guys have to win these next two matchs," Sahil said.

"At this point I barely care, we are almost out of the tournament. Well, I'm going to grab a quick shower and I'll be back down for dinner," I said leaving from the kitchen.

In that heat a shower felt good, I was quite tired so it was a comfort.

I went back downstairs and the kitchen table was set. Dinner was just about ready, so I took my seat. Sahil and my mom were talking and laughing with each other. He occasionally complimented my mom on random stuff, and I thought to myself what a kiss-ass he is. Sahil was sort of know to be chep and chaatu.

I also noticed him stealing more glances at mom's body. I have to admit she looked very sexy at the moment, even dressed for home. She had a sleeveless satin blouse on, her shoulder-length, stylish hair were open. The blouse was kind-a thin, through which a hint of her bra was visible and the pallu was just on, in a carefree manner.

As I've mentioned before, mom has a great ass. It's very bubbly on her 5'4 frame, and her legs too are nice. Not that I've ever seen her bare body since I was a toddler, but I have seen her bra size, 36C, and I've seen her in numerous sleeveless and choli kind of blouses, so I know how spectacular her  breasts are. She never dresses slutty, but she does often wear some cute blouses that show cleavage.

We ate dinner - Aloo, Capsicum and Parathas and I was out of the conversation for the most part. They talked about TV shows and movies, which was unusual at my house. My dad and I watched sports all of the time, so we don't keep up with all of the celebrities and movies like mom. Sahil does, so my mom loved having someone to talk with about it - "Kareena Kapoor ki dresses, Deepika ki pregnancy and what not"

He kept making compliments to her and even dropped little sexual hints that mostly went over my mom's head. It was actually kind of nice having someone to keep her occupied. If it was just myself eating tonight, then she would have probably drilled me with all kinds of questions about college and my future, and I wasn't in the mood to answer those kinds of questions.

After dinner was finished Sahil insisted that he will help her in cleaning up the kitchen

"Oh, that's so nice of you Sahil, but Bunty can help me," she said looking at me.

"No, no, no. I insist, I like your company Aunty," he said as he already started washing the dishes in the sink.

"That's so sweet. Bunty, you need to hang out with him more to learn some good habits," she said. Normally I would have talked back, but I was just too tired. The truth was, he was sucking up to her because usually Sahil was not so polite. We are friends, but not that great of friends. I have a core group that I consider my closest friends, and he was kind of on the outside of it. Him and I only met last year in the first year of college.

I helped clear the table while Sahil finished the dishes. After this was done we sat out in the living room and watched TV. My mom came out and sat down in the 1 seater recliner chair. Again, Sahil and her talked back and forth to each other while I just sat there. My energy was drained from all that meaningless practice.

Eventually my mom said she was going to get ready for bed, and I said the same. That was Sahil's cue to leave, so he finally got up and headed towards the door. I told him that I would see him tomorrow and I headed upstairs to the second floor where my room was. My mom thanked him for helping with dinner and out of random he opened up his arms to hug her, and she complied. He told her "anytime" and kissed her on the cheek before heading out of the front door. It was bit of a shocker for me.

I briefly spoke with my mom after that, and she told me she would make me a big breakfast and a whey protein shake in the morning to give me extra energy for tomorrow's practice. She also mentioned how nice and fun Sahil is -  "Acha ladka hai, last week bhi aaya tha jab tu practice par tha". I was again a bit suspicious of him.

She informed me that my dad would be back in time for the next week against Dwarka's team, which is ranked #1 in the state. My dad has a MBA in marketing, so a few times a year he travels around and speaks at colleges and Industrial fairs. He did make good money, but mostly he was dull and boring.

I came to my bedroom and down, took off my pyjamas and stripped into boxes, turned off my lights, eagerly anticipating a good night sleep. Just as I was about to hop in my bed, my mom called me from out in the hallway.

"Yes Maa," I said as I walked out of my room.

"This bathroom is filthy!" she scolded. "You have to clean this up before you go to bed."

"Arrey, maine nahane ke baad saaf kiya tha (I cleaned it up after my shower)!" I lied as I walked into the bathroom on the first floor. There she was pulling dirty towels off the rack wearing her nighty. It always made me uncomfortable to see her body so revealed and close but it wasn't uncommon for her to walk around the house like this. She was pretty, and was told about this. Naturally, she was trying to look better than most other women her age. 

"There's dirt all around the washroom, and this wet towel is still here," she said with a bit of anger while continuing to gather dirty laundry. 

From her bit sheer nighty I could see that she had put on a matching black-laced bra and panty set. This set certainly wasn't as conservative as her others. While she was bent there her ass was lifted, making her nighty rise up - almost to hwe ass. I kep looking at my own mother, dumbstruck! She stood up and her cleavage was busting out. 

Through the nighty I could see the lacy bra was transparent in some spaces between the patterns, so I could make out the outlines of her nipples. The areolas looked very big. I just don't think she realizes that I'm a growing teen with hormones; otherwise she wouldn't wear these types of things.
[Image: GQNbkB1W8AAAvDo?format=jpg&name=large]

"Ok, I'll clean it up," I said mesmerized by my mom's hot body.

"Thank you sweetie," she said brushing past me and reaching up to give me a peck on the cheek. "Goodnight, I'm going to bed after I put these towels in the washing machine."

"Ok, good night," I said as I couldn't help but steal a glance at her ass as she walked past me out the door. She then turned around and nearly busted me looking at her butt.

"Why don't you invite Sahil over for dinner tomorrow night?" She said staring at me with a pile of dirty towels and t-shirts covering her chest.

"I don't think so Maa. I have to focus on studies and practice right now," I replied.

"Ok. I'll talk to you in the morning. Finish cleaning the bathroom."

That night I had a great masturbation session before I fell asleep. I can't help but think mom triggered it. It's not that I'm attracted to her or anything like that, but it's hard to ignore her looks.

Growing up I always heard comments about my mom being a "hot mom". It wasn't until my high school age that the comments became more in depth. I always loved the idea that other kids thought of my mom the way I think of sexy women. She was indeed a sexy woman.

During the cricket practices in the North Campus of Delhi University there's a lot of time for the guys to do bakar in the ground, while waiting for their turn to bad. We often did random things like take votes on which the hottest girl is and stuff like that. One time the vote was who the hottest MILF out of all the guys' mothers was. I sensed that my mom would get some votes, but it turned out she won in a landslide. You can imagine the teasing I've had to deal with. 

I think what makes her more attractive than her looks is her sweet, yet determined personality. She cheers my friend during our matchs and is cool to all the guys, even coaches. She definitely has the goody-goody persona to her, but my friends have also seen her shout at me and give orders, which they find sexy. They say my dad is a loser to ignore my mom. Mom and I get along great, but like I said before she tends to baby me and embarrass me in front of my friends.

The next day arrived and practice wasn't as tough as the previous day. Everyone was sore, so we mainly went over technique and match planned for next day's match. Mayank took me home in his i20 after practice, and on the way he asked about Sahil being at my house last night. I didn't realize Sahil told anyone about that.

When I got home I did the usual routine of cleaning myself off before entering the house. I noticed that my mom's Honda City wasn't there and was disappointed dinner wasn't prepared. I took a shower and hoped that she would be home when I got done.

Still no sign of her so I took a seat on the recliner 1-seater and turned on some sports highlights on Disney Hotstar. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed through the window her white Honda City pulling into the ground floor parking. When she walked through the door on the first floor, I couldn't believe it as Sahil was with her. They were laughing as both entered.

"Hi sweetie," my mom said as she entered the living room holding a shopping bag in each hand. She was wearing a black leather skirt that ended a few inches above her knees. 
She also had on sandals and a tight top, clinging against her breasts. She wore some makeup today, unlike yesterday when she was dressed down. She looked really HOT, maybe a bit like a Whore.

[Image: 367ad4ae235740751ec11fdbdc960315.jpg]

Sahil was behind her carrying a couple Dominos pizza boxes. I didn't respond, but involuntarily got up to help take the big shopping bags off my mom's hands.

"For your father's birthday," she said handing them to me as I set them on the kitchen counter.

"Got some time on your hands, or what?" I said to Sahil, giving him a starking and alarmed look. Before he could respond, my mom piped in - "Well I was telling Sahil last night that I really needed to go to the mall to get your father birthday gifts, and Sahil said that he needed to go as well, so I stopped by to pick him up. What a man he is, going to shop with your mother," she said with a giggle.

"Better you than me," I said looking at Sahil.

"It was a pleasure, really. I enjoy spending time with her," he said.

"Awe, you're so sweet," she said slapping his arm, as I rolled my eyes. I felt a tad jealous that she was seemingly fawning over him.

"We picked up some Pizzas on the way home" she said taking the boxes from Sahil and setting them on the table.

I was starved from all the practice. We sat down at the dinner table again, and just like last night I felt out of the loop. They were chatting and laughing, having a good time. I still found it odd that Sahil was over at my house two nights in a row. Not only that, but my mom seemed to enjoy his company. If she only knew that he was bragging just last week about fucking a classmate in the ass, or if she knew how many times he's skipped college to drink and smoke weed and do God knows whatever else.

After dinner my mom got up and started to clear the table, but just like last night Sahil got up and insisted that he do the cleaning. She argued that he is a guest and should not be cleaning. They playfully argued for a little bit, and both ended up cleaning after all. I just sat at the table and read the sports section of the newspaper.

While mom was washing some plates in the sink, Sahil came up behind her and said he would wash them instead. 

He grabbed her waist to nudge her to the side, which caught my attention. Then in a slick move, he reached around with one hand and took the plate from her hand, while his other hand slid down from her waist and palmed her left ass cheek, moving her to the side.

I was expecting my mom to turn around and slap him, but she just moved to the side and let him keep his hand on her nice ass for several seconds. He let go of her ass when she walked away towards the living room.

"I give up; if you want to clean the kitchen go right ahead, meri bala se jhadoo-pocha bhi kar do. Bai ka kharcha bachega" she said giggling.

They both laughed, but I just sat still. I was a little shocked that my friend had the nerve to catch a feel on my mother's ass.

Shortly after dinner we watched television for a bit before my mom said she was going to go upstairs. Sahil stayed for several minutes, but we didn't have much to talk about. I was tired and thinking of getting some good sleep on the eve of our next match. I was in the University on spirts quota, it was crucial for me to perform.

After Sahil left I went upstairs and got ready for bed. Mom knocked on my door when I got into bed. I told her to come in, and she slid inside my door and sat down next to where I was lying. I noticed through the dim light from the hallway that she was wearing just a long red t-shirt, with her freshly waxed milky legs showing their glory. Her braless breasts swayed as she sat down. Her smooth, sexy legs were inches from my face and I could see the V between them covered by white panties because the t-shirt ended just below the waistband of her panties.

"I just wanted to wish you a good night sleep for tomorrow's match," she said sliding her fingers through my shaggy hair.

"Thanks mom. You're coming to the match, right?" I asked.

"Of course. I promised your father I'd text him updates during it", she replied, still rustling her fingers through my hair.

"Mom, why did you invite Sahil over for dinner after I said last night not to?"

"Oh don't be such a baby. He's your friend, and he was kind enough to help out with cleaning. He also was good company while I went shopping."

"You never invite me to go shopping with you," I said.

"That's because you'd complain the whole time", she said.

"Even so, I'd still be better company than Sahil", I said matter-of-factly.

"Awe, sweetie are you jealous?"
she said smiling as she scooted down on the bed and laid next to me.

"No" I snapped back quickly.

"Well that's so nice of you to want to accompany me while I shop" she said turning her back to me. She reached back and pulled my arm around her so that I was spooning her. "I love spending time with my baby, and when you go to Cricket camp this summer, I will miss you"

There I was with my arm around her as she lay next to me. I was afraid to get any more closer to her because I was wearing boxer shorts and she was just wearing panties, so it would be very awkward if I pressed up against her.

We lay next to each other as my mom told stories about when I was a little kid. We both giggled at times. She held my hand the entire time until eventually we both fell asleep.

The alarm woke us up in the morning. I had rolled over to the other side of the bed, and mom was lying on her belly. We both groggily got up out of my bed. I couldn't help but glance at her body on her way out. Her boobs looked huge without a bra on and the way they poked out under her t-shirt it seemed as if her nipples were very big. Her ass peeked out of her white panties as she lay there on my bed. 

She wore t-shirts to bed a lot, but as I got older I seemed to notice it more and it produced some uncomfortable feelings. I couldn't help but think she was sexy, even if I repeatedly scolded myself for thinking of my mom like that. I was hard at the moment and wanted to jerk off, but I needed to save my energy for the match today. But more than the match, I was fixated about my mother and Sahil.
[+] 12 users Like bikiniking's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Amazing story... Waiting for the next update
[+] 1 user Likes Aragon's post
Like Reply
What an amazing plot just like the other one. Best of luck
[+] 1 user Likes Projectmp's post
Like Reply
Smile 
(17-06-2024, 10:29 AM)Projectmp Wrote: What an amazing plot just like the other one. Best of luck

Thank you!  Smile
[+] 1 user Likes bikiniking's post
Like Reply
hot start gudluck

[Image: dharaadevi9-0-20240617-111349.gif]
[+] 3 users Like gaytri_mom's post
Like Reply
(17-06-2024, 11:42 AM)gaytri_mom Wrote: hot start gudluck

[Image: dharaadevi9-0-20240617-111349.gif]

Thank you Smile
[+] 1 user Likes bikiniking's post
Like Reply
Good start
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Working on the next update, it will be a longer one. I will try to post on the 19th.
Like Reply
Waiting for it.
Like Reply
(16-06-2024, 11:27 PM)bikiniking Wrote: Hello my dear xossipians, starting this new thread. While working on the other draft I had too many ideas to put into one single story, so taking some of them out here. 

The Motherly Slut of Paschim Vihar
Wow, just reading this SERIES.
yourock   Hot Hot Hot Updates.
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(16-06-2024, 11:27 PM)bikiniking Wrote: While mom was washing some plates in the sink, Sahil came up behind her and said he would wash them instead. 

He grabbed her waist to nudge her to the side, which caught my attention. Then in a slick move, he reached around with one hand and took the plate from her hand, while his other hand slid down from her waist and palmed her left ass cheek, moving her to the side.

I was expecting my mom to turn around and slap him, but she just moved to the side and let him keep his hand on her nice ass for several seconds. He let go of her ass when she walked away towards the living room.

Sick  WOW, has Mom surrendered already?  Am Eager (like her Son) to find out in next update.
Hope to see 
  • More long touches, squeeze's etc in near future episodes
  • Mom paying more and more attention to her lover than son
  • Son becoming jealous
Like Reply
Our cricket match went well, although I got out for a mere 32 off 26 balls. We won a big match, and it felt good even though I played so crappy. Oddly enough, I think my mom might have had something to do with my poor performance.

I say this because before the match a couple of my teammates asked where my mom was. Eventually,  they spotted her up in the stands, and of course, they had to make some comments about her.

"Damn, Mrs. Arora is wearing some leggings. Check out her damn ass when she gets up", one teammate said.

"Let me know when she gets up so that I can stare at her nice ass," another said.

Normally I would have said something back to them or given them a shove, but I felt a little weird, excited to be precise. It was like I wanted to check her out as well. She did look very hot today in those shiny leggings. I had never seen them before,  highly likely Sahil was the one who got her to buy them. She also had on a tight short top on. She had on her big sunglasses, and her black mid-length hair was pulled back into a ponytail. It was as if she was some girl my age that I wanted to date. This made me uncomfortable. If Dad was here at the match I probably would have felt better.

[Image: C1vn0KgVEAEHIX5?format=jpg&name=large]

Then during the match when I was fielding at the boundary, I looked up and saw Sahil had joined my mom in the stands. They were talking and laughing, and it disturbed me that she wasn't watching me. Even when I took a diving catch, she was haphazardly paying attention while she chatted with Sahil.

After the match, she greeted me outside of the ground before I hit the pavilion with the other boys. She gave me a hug and congratulated me on the win. I said that I'm happy we won, but I played like shit. Mom left after that and the coaches gave their usual pep talk to us to do better and win more games.

Like always, Mayank gave me a ride home after the match. On the way he dropped a bomb on me - "So I heard Sahil is going to be at your house watching a movie tonight," Mayank said.

"Seriously?" I replied as I felt a knot in my stomach. I couldn't believe Sahil would be at my house again.

"Yeah, apparently he's following your mom back to your house to watch a movie. Kya tujhe nahi pata kya?"

"I don't see why my mom enjoys his company. I know my dad is out of town, but it seems like she could find something else to do. And why the hell is he hanging out with her? Doesn't he have something better to do?" I said disgruntled.

"Look I'm a good friend of yours, and I don't particularly like Sahil, so I'm going to tell you what I heard. I promised not to say anything, so don't ever take my name anywhere."

"Ok. What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Sahil bet Manish 5000 rupees that he could hook up with your mom. That's why he's been hanging around your house this week."

I paused, and then started laughing. "He what? Oh my god, what an idiot. I knew he was up to something," I laughed. "He really thinks he can hook up with my mom? Yeah right." I was pretending to be all confident, but there was a nagging feeling inside me. No Sahil for sure is an asshole, but what I was a bit worried about was the way mom had been acting around him off late.

Mayank "I know, I laughed as well, but he seems to be really getting along with her. He was talking about how Aunty went out with him, and he touched her here and there and she did not stop him"

"Kuch bhi bakwas! By the way how did this bet come up?" I asked a little agitated.

"Apparently Manish and Sahil were watching a MILF porn last week, and Sahil mentioned how he'd like to fuck your mom. Manish said that he had no chance. One thing led to the next and Sahil ended up betting with him that he could do it by the time your dad gets back from Chennai. He has to take video with his cell phone for evidence."

"I think I'm just going to have to beat his ass, Madarchod" I said a tad angry. "But I guess I can have some fun with it. I mean, it would be so funny to see my mom slap him when he tries to make a move."

Mayank "Aur agar Aunty maan gayi to? Please don't mind it but I saw them together today" This made me upset, but I kept mum. Mayank too understood my feelings and kept driving.

By this time we had pulled up into my driveway. I assured Mayank that I wouldn't say anything that would get him in trouble.

When I entered the house I saw Sahil and my mom sitting on the couch next to each other engulfed in a movie. We chatted for a bit, but they seemed into the movie and distracted by my presence. I sat in my dad's 1 seater recliner for a bit and watched the movie, but I found it boring.

"Honey, you need to go to bed," Mom said. "You have a big match tomorrow again and I don't want you staying up late watching this movie."

"Fine," I replied getting up. "It's a boring movie anyway." They were watching this masala Bollywood movie.

As I went upstairs to my bedroom I giggled to myself thinking of my mom slapping Sahil for making a move on her. A part of me was a little scared that the opposite happened, what would I do? Then I told myself that it would never happen. My mom is a happily married woman and has never shown signs of being an unfaithful, slutty housewife.

After I got ready for bed I crept down to where the stairs went down to the first-floor living room. I was able to go down a few stairs until I reached the corner allowing me a view of the living room where Sahil and my mom sat. The stairs were dark, so they couldn't see me peeping on them.

I was so tired that I almost fell asleep watching them. The movie was boring and Sahil wasn't making any moves on her. She was still wearing the same outfit she wore to the cricket match, and I saw him steal glances of her sexy legs.

About a half hour passed and Mom got up to make some popcorn. I heard her mention that the movie should be almost done and that she didn't want him staying out late on a weekday. She brought the popcorn in a big bowl and put it down on the sofa between them so they could share.

That movie ended and Sahil put some Hindi movie songs on TV. Sahil moved closer to her and reached his right arm behind her. He rested his right hand on the sofa behind her neck. They finished the popcorn and Mom put the bowl down on the coffee table. They remained in the same position close to each other. Sahil mumbled into her ear and she giggled. I couldn't hear what they were saying. He kept talking into her ear. My mother was blushing and giving small few word replies to him.

Mom got up and went to the loo and came back "Chai piyoge?" She asked him.

"Dhoodh pila do" He said eying her breasts in a very lustful way. My mom giggled "Ghar jake mummy se mangna (Go home and ask your mother)"

I thought my Mom would slap him, abuse him, might call me out, but here she giggled, like a school girl, she just giggled. I was angry! quite angry!

"Hers are not like yours" He said ogling her boobs shamelessly. Mom giggled again "No! only my son has a right on my milk" she was flirting, or for a better word "teasing" him now.

"Then adopt me, I am so hungry for your milk" Mom giggled a lot.

His phone was buzzing. I guessed it was Manish who wanted to know the details of his time with my Mom.

"Girlfriend?" Mom asked him raising eyebrows.

"Nope! Just some boys from college"

"What do they want?" She enquired

"To know whether I've been able to seduce you or not" He said with a grin.

Mom was a bit shocked. To be honest, not as much as I expected her to be. She frowned and asked him "What do you mean?"

"Sorry Aunty, but you know how boys are. For the last 2 weeks, they have been teasing me and making fun of me for hanging out with you. They say that I can't actually get a girl and that's why I'm spending time with you. Sorry Aunty I've not been with a lot of girls, so I feel depressed with other boys making fun of me. They think I am trying to seduce you and say that I can never get a woman like you."

My head was spinning, what a fucking liar. He spun the whole story. The biggest tharki and womanizer of my college is telling my Mom that he doesn't have female interaction. Crazy! I wondered what Mom would say.

She smiled and came close to him on the couch and caressed his cheek "Awww... You poor baby! Let me see this"

Mom got his phone and there was this WhatsApp group chat. He read some messages out loud. It was regular boys banter which is normal, nothing of a big deal but the way Sahil was telling it felt like they were humiliating him.
He read out loud
"Lodu, kahan marr gaya, hai nahi pategi tere se. Shakal dekhi hai apni"
"L for loser"  
"The day when Sahil got his ass whooped by Bunty's Dad"

My mom put the phone away "What a bunch of assholes". Sahil had made a sad face. She smiled at him. "Let this losers go to hell". 

Impulsively Mom picked up his phone, she came close to Sahil pulled him, put her cheek next to his, made a pouting face, and clicked a pic. 

She uploaded it to the group with the caption "Fuck you assholes". Sahil looked at Mom, now sitting next to him, their bodies touching, her one boob pressed into his chest. She looked into his eyes, blushed a bit and both giggled.

Sahil put one of his arms around her and pulled her close, Mom put her arms in his next and both hugged. Lovingly! 
"Thank you, Aunty!" he murmured. Mom rubbed her cheek againt his.... "Mmmm! you are welcome"

Mom pulled away from the embrace after a minute, she was smiling. "By the way, my friends Shalini and Riya, we met in the mall yesterday they too were teasing me."

Sahil raised eyebrows "Really? What were they saying?"

She giggled "That I am trying to seduce my son's friend" He laughed "Tell them that he's already seduced"

"Are you?" He looked at his crotch, with his bulge quite visible "Can't you tell?" 

Mom giggled and suddenly shushed him... "Bunty uth jayega" He smiled "Mera Bunty to utha hi hua hai"

Mom laughed... "Hahaha, I know. We women have a way to notice" 

He was pleased to hear that "Btw what did you tell your friends" 

"That you are already seduced"  She smiled... there was something else in the air.

Sahil continued "And... .??"

"And they want proof" Sahil laughed "Hah! So send them the selfie"

Mom made a weird, lustful face "Actually with them it will be something more than that"

Sahil smiled and pulled her close, Mom crawled towards him and lovingly rubbed his nose next to his. This was pure animalistic lust! More from my own mother than from Sahil... "Would you kiss me and let me take a picture" Mom murmured. 

Sahil kissed her nose "And why would I do that?"

"Because I made this stupid bet of 10k with them and we have only 10 minutes left in the challenge"

"And what is the challenge if I may ask"  "To get kissed by you and make a video" She blushed.

Sahil laughed "5000 mere?"  "You can take the whole 10k, I just want to prove to that bitch Riya wrong"

Sahil smiled at her "Anything for you Mrs. Arora"

Mom stood up smiling and pulled him, she walked towards a mirror on the wall, took out her phone, and put it on the counter. She blushed a bit hesitating. Sahil realized this and took the lead. He went behind her and held her close to him. She slowly brought his arms around her waist and kissed her hair and slowly her cheek from behind. His dick was pushing in her ass. And at the same time, my dick was about to burst from the sinful lust. 

She lifted her head and looked into his eyes,  slowly opened her lips, and moved her lips forward. Sahil brought his head down and met her lips with his own. For a moment they just kept like this savoring the moment and then, Mom started to rub her lips over his, sucking them slowly but passionately. He took out his tongue and tried to force it into her lips. She opened her mouth to say something but when she was about to speak he pushed his tongue inside.

Mom's eyes widened, but she couldn’t help as Sahil was a strongly built boy more energetic to control her. He had caught hold of her waist with one hand and with the other he started to rub her chest above her boobs slightly touching them. The room was so erotic with their faint kissing noises and soft moans of my mother.

[Image: GQYctuGXUAAAkOK?format=jpg&name=large]

Their tongue met each other in their mouth. He started licking her tongue. They were kissing very passionately. The sight of his hard and big cock pushing into my Mom's ass made me crazy with lust. She was getting turned on. This went around for two minutes and she slowly broke the kiss.

She smiled at him with gratitude "Thank you, Sahil" He smiled back.

I felt that he wanted to do more with her, but did not want to spoil their relationship now which was at least better than the previous two days and everything seemed to be in control now. So he let go! 

Mom looked at his bulge and giggled "Bunty is up again" he laughed and said, "Send it to that bitch Riya quickly." Mom picked up her Phone edited the video and trimmed some parts of it and sent it to Riya "Suck it Bitch!" she messaged.

They went back to the couch and chit chatted, Sahil eventually did leave. When she shut the door and locked it, I immediately ran back into my room and lay in bed. She stayed downstairs to clean for a while before going up to her room.

Eventually I fell asleep, but not before having one of the best jerk-off sessions I could remember in a long time, thinking about my sexy mother and wondering... who the fuck is Riya? I've never heard of any such friend of hers.

Contd...
Like Reply
nice update

[Image: 20240619-084413.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like gaytri_mom's post
Like Reply
Awesome update... Keep it up
Like Reply
Waiting for the next part.......
Like Reply
Very erotic update
[+] 1 user Likes Projectmp's post
Like Reply
(19-06-2024, 02:05 AM)bikiniking Wrote: . . . . . 

Eventually I fell asleep, but not before having one of the best jerk-off sessions I could remember in a long time, thinking about my sexy mother and wondering... who the fuck is Riya? I've never heard of any such friend of hers.

Contd...

WOW, Just WOW BRO.  yourock

The scene between Mom and Sahil were too goooooooooddddddd:
The double meaning dialogue
The way she posed with Sahil to send to his friend [without any ounce of care on what would happen if this was leaked]  
Followed by the kiss scene between the two 
To the end where she walked away as if nothing happened

Fire  - Fire update.   Hope other future updates stay in same or higher pleasure level.

Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar

Big Grin  And who the fuck is Riya  = YES,  we need answer for this to like Son.
Like Reply
(19-06-2024, 06:59 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: WOW, Just WOW BRO.  yourock

The scene between Mom and Sahil were too goooooooooddddddd:
The double meaning dialogue
The way she posed with Sahil to send to his friend [without any ounce of care on what would happen if this was leaked]  
Followed by the kiss scene between the two 
To the end where she walked away as if nothing happened

Fire  - Fire update.   Hope other future updates stay in same or higher pleasure level.

Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar

Big Grin  And who the fuck is Riya  = YES,  we need answer for this to like Son.

Thanks for the appreciation Shy 

Mommy is just getting started, Bunty is yet to learn all of Mommy's secrets. Aur Riya to bas abhi mention hui hai, let her make an entry!
Like Reply
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes Gandhi krishna's post
Like Reply
Great start good story good plot keep it up
[+] 1 user Likes rp7575's post
Like Reply