Adultery Awakening of a Mother's Corrupt Side
Hi friends I've been a secret admirer of the forum (xossip and now xossipy) for a long time. Today I am finally deciding to try out something - Writing a story of my own. First attempt, so please share feedback and be kind  Shy

The main language is going to be English, but for effect, I will add some flavor of Hindi in the dialog.
[+] 3 users Like bikiniking's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Heart 
Hi friends, I've been a secret admirer of the forum for a very long time, but trying out my first story today. First time writer so please do share feedback and be supportive  Shy

This is going to be a tale of the slow burn of a son witnessing the dark side of his mother. Mostly English, but will be using some Hindi conversations for effect. 

The Beginning - Chikna Maal

The morning sun filtered through the sheer curtains, casting a golden glow across the room. Arjun, a lanky twenty-year-old boy with tousled hair and a curiosity for life, stretched lazily on his bed, feeling the warmth of the new day seep into his bones. He lived in a posh neighborhood in New Delhi, a bustling metropolis where tradition and modernity coexisted in an intricate dance.

Their home, a spacious apartment adorned with elegant decor and splashes of vibrant colors, was a sanctuary amidst the city's chaotic rhythm. The walls were lined with paintings and artifacts collected from their travels, a testament to their love for art and culture.

Arjun's father, Rajesh, was already up and buried in his work. He was a dedicated man, often lost in the labyrinth of business deals and corporate meetings. His relentless drive had earned him a respected position in the corporate world, but it also meant he was often absent, both physically and emotionally. The sound of his rapid typing on the laptop was a constant background score to their mornings.

In contrast, Arjun's mother, Priya, was the embodiment of vitality and grace. At forty-two, she exuded a youthful energy that was both inspiring and magnetic. As a renowned yoga instructor, she was a beacon of health and tranquility. Her daily routine began with a series of sun salutations on their balcony, overlooking a meticulously maintained garden. The morning light accentuated her toned physique and serene expression, making her seem almost ethereal.

Priya's beauty was not just in her appearance, though she was undeniably striking with her almond-shaped eyes, radiant skin, and long, flowing hair that cascaded down her back like a waterfall of silk. It was her aura of calm confidence and inner peace that truly set her apart. She moved with a fluid grace, her every motion a testament to years of disciplined practice and a deep connection to her inner self.

Arjun admired his mother immensely. He often found himself mesmerized by the way she could transform a simple yoga session into a profound experience of mindfulness and balance. Her presence had a way of grounding him, reminding him of the importance of staying centered amidst life's unpredictability.

This particular morning, as Arjun watched Priya move through her yoga poses, he felt a sense of pride and wonder. She was more than just his mother; she was a symbol of strength and serenity in their lives. Even in the absence of his father's attention, Priya's unwavering support and boundless love filled their home with warmth and stability.

As Arjun prepared for another day at College, he couldn't help but reflect on the duality of his world. The fast-paced, ambitious drive of his father contrasted sharply with the mindful, peaceful existence his mother embodied. It was a balance he was still learning to navigate, but with Priya's guidance, he felt equipped to find his own path.

Arjun sat at the dining table, flipping through his math textbook, when the doorbell rang. He glanced up, knowing it could only be one person.

"Hey, Rehan!" Arjun greeted his best friend as he swung the door open.

"Hey, man! Ready for some serious study time?" Rehan replied, a mischievous glint in his eye. He was tall and athletic, with a charm that made him popular among their classmates.

"Yeah, come on in," Arjun said, leading Rehan to the living room. As they walked in, Priya emerged from the kitchen, carrying a tray with freshly made smoothies.

"Hi, Rehan," Priya greeted warmly. "It's nice to see you again."

Rehan's eyes widened slightly as he took in Priya's appearance. She was dressed in her usual yoga attire, which accentuated her toned figure. Her long hair was pulled back into a neat ponytail, and her skin glowed with health and vitality.

"Hello Priya Aunty," Rehan said, trying to keep his voice steady. "You look... I mean, it's nice to see you too."

Priya laughed lightly, catching the hint of admiration in his eyes. "Thank you, Rehan. Would you like a smoothie? I just made them."

"Sure, that would be great," Rehan replied, accepting the glass from her. "You always make the best smoothies."

"Well, thank you," Priya said, smiling as she took a seat at the table with them. "So, what are you boys studying today?"

"Math," Arjun replied, rolling his eyes. "We have mid sems coming up."

"Math can be challenging, but I'm sure you both will do great," Priya encouraged. "Just stay focused."

Rehan nodded, but his eyes lingered on Priya for a moment longer. "If only maths is as interesting as you are?"

"Haha," Priya replied, pleased by his comment. "Maybe it's the yoga. It's a great way to stay fit and balanced. Have you ever tried it?"

"A little bit," Rehan admitted. "But I'm not very flexible." He was getting a bit carried away.

"It takes time and practice," Priya said, her eyes twinkling. "If you ever want to join one of my classes, you're more than welcome."

"Really?" Rehan's face lit up. "I'd love to. Maybe I could learn a few things. Kehte hain na - Yoga se hoga" he grinned.

"I'm sure you would," Priya said with a playful smile. "Yoga is not just about flexibility; it's about finding inner peace and strength."

"Well, you definitely seem to have mastered it," Rehan said, a touch of admiration in his voice.

Arjun watched the exchange, a bit amused. He knew his mother enjoyed the harmless attention. She was always friendly and engaging, and it was clear she appreciated the light-hearted conversation.

"Alright, Rehan, enough flirting with my mom," Arjun teased, breaking the moment. "We've got math problems to solve."

Rehan laughed, slightly embarrassed. "Sorry, Arjun. I just got distracted. Aunty hain hi aisi personality ki man behek jata hai. Hope you don't mind Aunty, main kabhi kabhi zyada bol jata hun"

"It's fine," Priya said, standing up. "I'll leave you boys to your studies. If you need anything, just let me know."

As she walked away, Rehan couldn't help but watch her with a hint of admiration, ogling her wide and fit ass in her saree. Arjun nudged him, bringing his attention back to the books.

"Dude, seriously," Arjun said, shaking his head. "Focus."

"Sorry, man," Rehan said, grinning. "Your mom's just really cool."

Arjun "Bhosdike Cool to mujhe bol raha hai, college me kuch aur word hi use karega"

Rehan "Maal, Chiknna maal"

Arjun chuckled. "Yeah, she is. But right now, we've got math to conquer." He too felt a bit odd and excited saying that her mom is a 'Chikna maal'

With that, the two friends settled into their studies, though Rehan couldn't quite shake the image of Priya's radiant smile from his mind.

[Image: 61b2d7a162504338af4423c99c145c56.jpeg]
[+] 5 users Like bikiniking's post
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Quote:The morning sun filtered through the sheer curtains, casting a golden glow across the room. Arjun, a lanky twenty-year-old boy with tousled hair and a curiosity for life, stretched lazily on his bed, feeling the warmth of the new day seep into his bones. He lived in a posh neighborhood in New Delhi, a bustling metropolis where tradition and modernity coexisted in an intricate dance. Their home, a spacious apartment adorned with elegant decor and splashes of vibrant colors, was a sanctuary amidst the city's chaotic rhythm. The walls were lined with paintings and artifacts collected from their travels, a testament to their love for art and culture. Arjun's father, Rajesh, was already up and buried in his work. He was a dedicated man, often lost in the labyrinth of business deals and corporate meetings. His relentless drive had earned him a respected phim sex position in the corporate world, but it also meant he was often absent, both physically and emotionally. The sound of his rapid typing on the laptop was a constant background score to their mornings. In contrast, Arjun's mother, Priya, was the embodiment of vitality and grace. At forty-two, she exuded a youthful energy that was both inspiring and magnetic. As a renowned yoga instructor, she was a beacon of health and tranquility. Her daily routine began with a series of sun salutations on their balcony, overlooking a meticulously maintained garden. The morning light accentuated her toned physique and serene expression, making her seem almost ethereal.

Your story is truly captivating. I am eagerly looking forward to reading the next part. Thank you for sharing it.
[+] 1 user Likes ingridguerci94's post
Like Reply
Later that night Rehan lay on his bed, replaying the day's events in his mind. He couldn't shake the image of Priya's warm smile and radiant presence. Her sexy ass swaying in front of him and the nonchalant free flowing nature. After a few minutes of contemplation, he grabbed his phone and typed out a message, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness.

Rehan: Hi, Aunty. Just wanted to say thank you for the smoothie today. It was great!

A few moments later, his phone buzzed with a response. His heart was beating hard, 150 beats per minute.

Priya: Hi Rehan! You're welcome. I'm glad you liked it. How's the exam prep going?

Rehan: It's going okay. Arjun is a great study partner. But honestly, At this moment I can't stop thinking about how you manage to stay so fit and healthy. You look amazing for your age! Matlab aap jaisa to koi dekha hi nahi kabhi. 

Priya smiled as she read the message, enjoying the compliment.

Priya: Thank you, Rehan! That's very kind of you to say. I work hard to stay in shape.

Rehan:  Well, whatever you're doing, it’s definitely working. You’re really pretty, Mrs. Mehra. I hope you don’t mind me saying that.

Priya: I don’t mind at all, Rehan. It’s always nice to hear a compliment. And ye Mrs. Mehra sahi nahi lagta just call me Aunty or My name is Priya, but you can call me Priiii... :D 

Rehan: Okay, Priii Aunty :*  I really admire how dedicated you are to your yoga and fitness. It’s inspiring.

Priya: It’s something I’m very passionate about. But aaj zyada hi tareefein nahi kar rahe ho tum? Sab theek hai na?

Rehan thought to himself if only everything was 'theek'. He had already masturbated twice on her facebook profile pic.

Rehan: Well you always look so graceful and calm.

Priya felt a warm glow from the attention. She appreciated the youthful admiration and decided to play along a little.

Priya: You’re very sweet, Rehan. It’s nice to be appreciated. And it’s great to have someone notice the effort I put into staying fit. But 'graceful' and 'calm' kuch zyada hi dull nahi ho gaya? Ab buddhi bhi nahi hun main :D Big Grin/i]

Rehan:[i] Noted my lady. You deserve all the praise, Priiii.... You’re probably the fittest and hottest mom I know. You could easily be a filmstar.

Priya: That’s very flattering, Rehan. I think you’re making me blush! Smile

Rehan: Well, it’s the truth. You should hear it more often... Priiii

Priya: Thank you, Rehan. Keep up the good work with your studies, and remember, if you ever want to join my yoga class, the invitation is always open.

Rehan: I might just take you up on that. It would be great to learn from the best. Thanks again, Aunty. Have a good night!

Priya:  You too, Rehan!

Rehan put his phone down, feeling a rush of excitement. He had never felt this way before, and the attention from Priya made his heart race.  Meanwhile, Priya felt a small thrill from the exchange, appreciating the youthful admiration and the validation of her efforts. It was a harmless indulgence, she told herself, and it brought a bit of lightness to her evening.

The next morning, Rehan was still basking in the glow of his conversation with Priya when his phone buzzed with a new message. He was surprised to see Priya’s name on the screen.

Priya: Good morning, Rehan! All the best for the exam.

Rehan felt a flutter of excitement as he read the message.

Rehan: Good morning, Aunty! Will rock it for you...

Priya: That’s good to hear. You boys are working hard. Smile

Rehan: Trying our best!

There was a pause before the next message came through, and Rehan felt his heart rate pick up.

Priya: I was thinking about our conversation last night. It’s nice to have someone appreciate the effort I put into staying fit. Makes me feel good. Aaj kuch zyada hi exercise bhi kar li josh johs me. My legs are hurting!

Rehan: You deserve the appreciation, Anunty. You’re amazing at what you do, and it shows.

Priya: Where does it show you, silly charmer? Smile

Rehan: Just being honest. You really do look incredible - EVERYWHERE 

Priya: You know, compliments like that are always welcome. Especially coming from someone as handsome and respectful as you.

Rehan's heart raced at the unexpected turn in the conversation.

Rehan: Wow, thank you, Aunty. That means a lot coming from my Priiiiiii Aunty

Priya: It’s true. You’re a very attractive young man. And it’s nice to know you think so highly of me. ;)

Rehan: I do, Aunty. You’re stunning, and not just for your age. You’re just... beautiful and god so sexy! Aap t hardly 30 years ki lagti ho

Priya: Sexy? Kuch lines cross nahi ho rahi? 

She just teased him a bit. She loved being called sexy by a 22 year old stud.

Rehan: You are special, Aunty. More than you know. Boys know it... you are one hell of a sexy woman! 

Priya smiled at the screen, feeling a mix of excitement and validation. She decided to push the boundaries a little more, enjoying the attention.

Priya: You know, if you ever need a break from studying, you’re always welcome to come over. Maybe we can have another chat... or something. ;)

Rehan: I’d like that. A lot of 'something'

Priya: Haha silly, just teasing you. 

Rehan: I know! Sexy! 

Priya: Flattery will get you everywhere, young man. ;)

Rehan: Is that so? Then I guess I’ll have to keep it up.

Priya: I wouldn’t mind that at all. You know, it’s nice to feel desired... even if just a little.

Rehan: You are, Aunty. By more people than you probably realize. Apne college friends me to everyone is just so crazy about you. Sabki fantasy woman aap hi ho.

Priya: Well, your attention is very flattering. Makes me feel a bit... naughty. ;)

Rehan's breath caught in his throat as he read the message. He knew this was crossing a line, but he couldn’t help himself.

Rehan: I like making you feel that way. You deserve to feel special and... desired and naughty :* (this is the 2nd time he is using the kiss emoji)

Priya: And you’re very good at it. Maybe we should keep this our little secret. What do you think?

Rehan: I think that sounds perfect, Priiii. Our little secret.

Priya: I like that. Looking forward to our next chat, Rehan. Just don't tell Arjun, I don't want him to make a big deal out of it. It's just light weight fun

Rehan was shouting inside - I will let him know that her pious mom is fucking sexting with me. And once I fuck you, I will make him watch and lick my cum from your pussy. You just wait Chikni.

Rehan: I won’t be. Have a great day, Priya. Can’t wait to talk again.

Priya: You too, Rehan. Take care my Chikni :* 

Rehan put down his phone, his mind racing with excitement and anticipation. Priya's messages left him feeling a mix of thrill and curiosity. For Priya, the exchange was a welcome diversion from her routine, adding a bit of excitement to her day. Both knew the boundaries they were pushing, but for now, it was a secret they both enjoyed keeping.

[Image: woman-with-phone.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like bikiniking's post
Like Reply
(12-06-2024, 05:31 PM)ingridguerci94 Wrote: Your story is truly captivating. I am eagerly looking forward to reading the next part. Thank you for sharing it.

Thank you!

Just posted the next part, please share your feedback and thoughts. The next update will be coming on Friday.
Like Reply
Mesmerizing, Captivating and soulful. Amazing write up. Awaiting eagerly for updates
[+] 1 user Likes Swt_ononna's post
Like Reply
This is a very good story, don't spoil it by adding sex early in it, make Priya a naughty kinky mystery woman and make the son an incest and cuck son in which the son respects his mother and help also.
[+] 1 user Likes Mom.ridhima's post
Like Reply
(12-06-2024, 10:17 PM)Mom.ridhima Wrote: This is a very good story, don't spoil it by adding sex early in it, make Priya a naughty kinky mystery woman and make the son an incest and cuck son in which the son respects his mother and help also.

Thank you! Will try not to rush the sex too soon. At present I have some ideas to make it a slow burn, high on tease, and exhibitionism sort of saga.

On the Cuck son, I wonder if I can do justice to it, first time writing something. But yes let's see how it unfolds. Currently working on the update promised for Friday. DM if you have any thoughts/ideas. Would love to hear more.

Thanks for the encouragement!
[+] 1 user Likes bikiniking's post
Like Reply
Time for next update (lol, I better focus on my Job) 

[Image: Sakshi-Agarwal-Hot-in-Black-Saree_11-918x1024.jpg]

The afternoon sun hung high in the sky as Rehan made his way to Arjun’s house after their last exam. His heart thumped in anticipation, replaying the flirty messages from Priya in his mind. As he approached the front door, he took a deep breath and rang the bell.

Priya opened the door, and Rehan’s breath caught in his throat. She was wearing a stunning black saree, the fabric sheer enough to hint at the curves underneath. The delicate dbanging and intricate patterns accentuated her figure, making her look even more mesmerizing than usual.

“Hi, Rehan,” Priya greeted him with a warm smile. “Come on in. Arjun’s in his room.”

“Hi, Aunty,” Rehan managed, his eyes lingering on her longer than he intended. “You look... wow, you look amazing.” 

He looked at the clear cleavage Priya's blouse was offering. They were not good boobs, they were GREAT boobs. Milky white, big and firm. Clear white skin. He kept ogling for a few moments.

Priya’s smile widened, pleased by his reaction. “Thank you, Rehan. You’re too sweet. What's the plan now that the last exam is over?”

“Really excited,” he replied, a playful tone in his voice. “I think I would've done better had I not been distracted by you”

Priya "Now what did I do"

Rehan "Dress like a goddess"

Priya laughed lightly, a twinkle in her eye. “Maybe just a little. It’s nice to dress up sometimes, don’t you think?”

“Definitely,” Rehan said, his eyes meeting hers. “You should dress up more often. It suits you. Priya Aunty se Priiiii the Chikni ho jaati ho”

Priya tilted her head slightly, enjoying the attention. “Well, I’m glad you like it. Actually, I was thinking of going out for some shopping later. Would you mind helping me? Arjun said he wants to sleep in the evening”

Rehan’s heart skipped a beat. “I’d love to help. What do you need to shop for?”

Priya: “Oh, just a few things. Some new clothes, maybe some accessories. It’s always nice to have a second opinion. Someone with a good eye,” she said, her voice low and inviting. 

Rehan: "What's good about my eye?"

Priya: "The way you look at me, I will say you have a good eye" She teased the 22 year old a bit.

“I think I can manage that,” Rehan said, his voice equally low. “Anything for you, Priiii.”

“Great,” Priya replied, her gaze lingering on him for a moment longer. “Why don’t you go and see Arjun first? We can head out after.”

For a moment she felt like he is not interested. She kept looking at his face, Rehan was a bit embarrassed, confused about whether to look at her face or her cleavage. He finally realized she is waiting for an answer. 

“Sure thing,” Rehan said, reluctantly tearing his eyes away from her. “I’ll see you in a bit.”

He made his way to Arjun’s room, trying to steady his racing heart. Arjun greeted him with a grin, oblivious to the charged atmosphere between Rehan and Priya.

“Hey, man! Ready for some more Playstation?” Arjun asked.

“Yeah, let’s do it,” Rehan said, though his mind was already on the shopping trip he’d be taking with Priya. In his head,  Rehan was just thinking "This idiot has no idea how hot his mom is. Saali jitni maal hai, ladka utna hi Chutiya"

As the boys played FIFA, Priya busied herself around the house, occasionally crossing paths with Rehan and exchanging lingering glances. Each time, Rehan’s resolve grew stronger. 

After an hour, Priya knocked on Arjun’s door. “Arjun, I’m heading out for a bit. Rehan’s going to help me with some shopping. You’ll be okay here?”

“Yeah, Mom, that’s fine,” Arjun replied, absorbed in his game. “Have fun.”

Rehan said grinning "With your mom, of course she is hot" 

Arjun playfully punched him... "Be careful mom"

Priya smiled. “Thanks, sweetheart. Ready, Rehan?”

“Ready,” Rehan said, standing up and following her out. As they walked to her car, he couldn’t help but admire how the saree moved with her, the fabric clinging to her curves. Priya had tied her saree a bit lower than usual and knowing that someone was watching her, she walked with extra sexiness. She looked back and noticed Rehan ogling her ass.

Priya glanced at him, catching his gaze. “Like what you see?”

Rehan blushed slightly but held her gaze. “Very much. You look stunning, Priiii.”

"But you are not looking at me"

Rehan looked her in the eyes and said with a whisper "Well it look stunning" and pointed to her ass.

Priya blushed, she knew that this is going beyond her control. She has started enjoying the flirting and showing off herself to his son's childhood friend. 

“Flattery will get you everywhere,” she teased, unlocking the car. “Hop in.”

Rehan was in the complete mood to flirt "Without lube?"

Priya giggled and punched him "I meant hop in THE CAR, Chalo baitho"

As they drove to the shopping district, the air between them was charged with unspoken tension. Priya parked the car and turned to Rehan, her eyes sparkling.

“Let’s have some fun, shall we?”

Rehan grinned. “Absolutely.”

They walked through the bustling marketplace, Priya occasionally brushing against Rehan as they moved through the crowd. They entered a boutique, and Priya began picking out various outfits, holding them up for Rehan’s opinion.

“What do you think of this?” she asked, holding up a sleek red dress.

“I think you’d look amazing in it,” Rehan said, his voice husky.

“Let’s see,” Priya said, disappearing into the dressing room. A few minutes later, she emerged, the dress hugging her figure perfectly.

“Wow,” Rehan breathed. “You look incredible.”

[Image: 61ACAt+oM1L._AC_UY1000_.jpg][Image: 61SRNBcwt4L._AC_SY606_.jpg]

Priya twirled, letting the dress flare out slightly. “You really think so?”

“I know so,” Rehan said, stepping closer. “You’re Sexy, and this shows the right amount of cleavage” He came close to the changing room and whispered "Other men are also looking at you"

Priya blushed, enjoying the attention. “Well, I only care about one person’s opinion right now,” she said, her voice soft.

“And he thinks you’re perfect,” Rehan said, his eyes locking onto hers.

Priya held his gaze for a moment before smiling. “Let’s try a few more things. I want to make sure I look my best.”

As they continued shopping, the playful flirting and lingering touches grew bolder. Priya enjoyed teasing Rehan, and Rehan relished the attention. The shopping trip turned into a series of intimate moments, each one pushing the boundaries a little further.

By the time they returned to the car, Priya had a few new outfits and a shared secret with Rehan. A secret that she is not going to tell her son, that she is getting aroused by the company of his friend, that she is getting wet in her panty, and that she wished for Rehan to grope her in the elevator. She will go home and play the role of a perfect mother.

They drove back in comfortable silence, both savoring the thrill of their afternoon together.

“Thank you for coming with me, Rehan,” Priya said as they pulled into the driveway.

“Anytime, Priiii,” Rehan replied, his eyes lingering on hers. “I had a great time.”

“Me too,” Priya said softly. “Let’s do this again sometime.”

“I’d love that, your body in those tight dresses and making the final decision. Well, I can do it every day” Rehan said, smiling.

Priya grinned and realized that everything Reham said is correct. Why would a man not be with her, want her, or lust for her. She is hot and she knows it.

They stepped out of the car, and Priya brushed a hand against his arm. “See you soon, Rehan.”

“See you, Priii,” Rehan said, watching as she walked back into the house, her saree flowing elegantly behind her. He stood there for a moment, replaying the day in his mind before heading home, already looking forward to their next encounter.
[+] 7 users Like bikiniking's post
Like Reply
Great start
[+] 1 user Likes Karthik Ramarajan's post
Like Reply
Great Update And Imagination Keep Story Slow And Poison
[+] 1 user Likes rp7575's post
Like Reply
Woww - what a great start. Dear author the story is already so erotic especially the chat sequence. Kudos to you and best of luck for next updates. Looking for them eagerly
[+] 1 user Likes Projectmp's post
Like Reply
"Flirting w/o lube...." !!! Wow..
Awaiting chiknis slow awakening...
[+] 1 user Likes Kgngff's post
Like Reply
Priya- mom
Arjun -Son
Rehan - Son's friend

So Arjun planning al this? Nice. Eager to see how corrupt it goes with Mommy.
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
nice start...

eagerly waiting for the next update
[+] 1 user Likes 1234rocket's post
Like Reply
Super updates
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnythedevil's post
Like Reply
Update plz
Like Reply
Wow what a narration man ....you did a good romantic update....
[+] 1 user Likes Jacksparrow0007's post
Like Reply
Thank you for all the encouragement, the next update is coming tonight Smile 

[Image: 1321615094652203.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like bikiniking's post
Like Reply