Fantasy The Longing (Completed)
THE LONGING

The day was 1 May, 1993. I was feeling a bit nervous as I was brushing my teeths in the hostel bathroom. Not for the results to be declared today, though. I have hardly cared about those over my college life. With multiple failures, somehow I was able to give my final year exam this year. I have been a cool guy all my life. I was okay in study, but excelled in other activities; be it sports or acting. I was probably the first in my class to propose to a girl (When I was in 8th standard) and messing up with other guys never bothered me. As I grew up; my lust towards women only accentuated. I lost my virginity at the age of 20 itself to a pretty, innocent junior of mine. Since I banged her on an academic trip, I have been with at least a dozen girls and a couple of women; including a prostitute. With every year I change girlfriends, if not twice a year. And while my other buddies wondered & envied my success with girls, I can see this success obvious with my fearless attitude and smart way to talk and take girls.

But alas... This year has been the exception. This whole last year I couldn't enjoy the college life - sex, smoke, alcohol, anything you name it. Luckily I passed last year and was appearing for a degree exam at the age of 23. My parents were hoping that at least this year I will clear my exam and will grab a job. Although, they never disclosed it on my face. The relationship between us was never very smooth. They didn't try to convince me when my complaints were made to them; nor did I listen to them over my life. Since I left home for further studies, I have hardly been in touch with them except during the summer holiday I spend at my home.

The summer holiday for the year was going to start on the day with result declaration. If this was like any previous year, I would have stayed at the hostel only until the rector would throw me off the room and lock it. Ofcourse, I was more happy to enjoy the Kanpur fever than going to my second class hometown and facing tension among me and my parents.

But this year was different. I didn't feel like staying here. Two years back, I stayed back alone and also fucked Nisha Sharma in my hostel room. But this year no Nisha and no Manisha was able to blow my mind. I tried with several girls, went to a prostitute one more time and also tried it with the mess owner's wife. But I was missing it. And I know, the problem was not with any of these ladies, it was all wrong with my mind.

As I returned from the bathroom and started packing, Prakash asked with a surprising tone, "Are you leaving for home? So soon?" I simply nodded. Prakash is a bright student. He has been my roommate for a couple of years. Prakash, me and Anish were roommate until Anish's unfortunate death last year; suicide to be motherfucking honest. So this year only we two were there. Prakash always used to discuss memories of Anish which I asked him to stop. It was painful, you know. 

After getting ready, we went to college. I took the report card and I got a 'Pass', at last. Cleared a 3 year degree in 5 years. But that will shut the mouths of our annoying relatives and give some relief to my worrying parents, I thought. While we took leave of our buddies from college, everybody was surprised to see me not staying back. But, I didn’t comment on that much. 

We left for the station together. Prakash belonged to Ghaziabad and my hometown was around 200 kms from Kanpur on the way to Ghaziabad. So  Prakash and I took a ticket for the train, lodged into and grabbed adjacent seats. Prakash didn’t bother to talk to me and started reading a magazine. As he had already pointed out to me, I have changed since last year. And I must agree he was not entirely long. I was never known to be an introvert and probably for the first time in my life, I was putting this much thought to decide. I knew I was fucked up and also knew the (only) cure for it; but something was bothering me to take step towards it and I was getting irritated my myself. The train started moving and I was blindly looking at the moving platform; all sorts of thoughts kept passing through my mind and I overheard an announcement for the train; the same train by which I and Anish travelled last year. And I made up my mind! Suddenly I stood up and moved to step out of the train.

"What happened, Raghav?," Asked Prakash.

"Prakash you go I have some important work to do," I said and hurriedly got off the train with luggage. Prakash kept calling my name from the train but I simply kept mum and waved my hand as I left the platform for the ticket counter. I was going to visit Anish’s hometown in Sonbhadra district. 

(At the Anish’s hometown)

When I reached the bungalow, it was past 6 p.m. and the diminishing, golden sunlight was warming my right chick. I opened the gate carefully without making any noise. The beautiful sight of the bunglow densely surrounded by aesthetically planted trees, vines and shrubs! The garden was still carefully maintained like it was when I visited last year. And the dwarf mango tree line on the left side, across the compound wall, which was hardly noticeable last year had got into potency and was full of hanging ripe mangoes. The moment I entered the premises, I thanked my instinct for bringing me here.

I rang the bell and I must be honest how excited I was at that time because I knew who was going to attend me. As aunt Soudamini opened the door, I just smiled looking at the utter surprise on her face. “Mrs. Awasthy... right?”

“Raghav…. You will never change.,” She shook her head as a glittering smile appeared on her face, “What a pleasant surprise! How did you happen to be here?” She welcomed me walking backward.

“Just thought of seeing you, Aunty.” I forwarded. And in a moment I could see the sorrow appear in her watery eyes. 

“How are you?” I asked.

“Well and good… As you can see.” She tossed off the clouding sadness with her charming gesture. “I will bring you the water,'' she said and moved to the kitchen. I put my bags down and watched around. The hall was intactly maintained, just now there was a photo frame of Anish hanging on the wall with a garland. I felt that sight disturbing so I was about to turn my head when Aunty returned with a glass of water. 

“I will make coffee for you,” saying that she was about to depart for the kitchen but I stopped her.

“Aunty, I am here to talk to you… I don’t need coffee.. Just sit with me..” And I sat on the sofa. She hesitantly followed. I could feel that she was trying to avoid the subject. Of course she had lost her only son last year; the wounds take time to heal. But I have not been the kind of guy who will act for the sake of pleasing anyone.. I gazed at her for long; looking straight into her eyes. She smiled a couple of times, looked here and there. It wasn’t easy for her to hide her inner turmoil. Especially, with her eyes full of water.

“Are you okay Aunty?” I warmly pressed my palm over her wrist.

“No worries..” she smiled and a droplet of tears rolled off her right chick.

“It’s okay.. You have to be strong right?” I held her hand with both my palms. “Anish would have never liked to see you crying, would he?”

“Yeah.. of course not..,” She wiped off the tears. “I'm supposed to be strong. Momma got to be strong… But she shouldn’t expect the same from you.” and she pierced her pretty face in her palms. 

I moved a little closer to her. And consoled her softly, “We tried our best, didn’t we? We never expected it to turn this ugly. Remember all the crazy things we did last summer to cheer him up? And you will agree too, that he was coming out of the breakup patch. But suddenly… I shook my head in despair and we got lost in last year’s memory.

(Memories of the last summer)

When I heard from Prakash about Anish’s breakup, I didn’t give it a fuck. Anish and Prakash, my two roommates, were some 2 years younger to me. Of Course Anish was a bright student and hailed from a high class family. His father was a Navy officer and the discipline was naturally inherited to Anish. He was handsome; but despite this he was sissy in my eyes. Hence I didn’t interact with him much. And later when Anish got to know of my escapades with girls, he maintained proper distance from me. You know the typical bookish, down to earth guys… bullshit!

When Prakash told me that Anish is showing interest in Ridhi, I was sure that, a hard time would soon start for him. Ridhi was a good looking girl, although not of my kind (Otherwise I would have fucked her way back.. lol). But definitely she was not going to say yes to Anish, this I knew from day one. So when Prakash confirmed her denying Anish’s proposal, it didn’t come as a surprise to me. I just asked Prakash to educate Anish to ‘Grow Up’. And one day when I bunked classes to get an afternoon nap, I found Anish in the room only, crying.

However mad I was with him, I gave him some harsh lecture, which I believed was extremely needed for him.

“Don’t ever cry for pussies… You will get plenty… She is not your family member whose loss is troubling you…” that was my first and last time of counselling anyone on girls matters. I was not sure how it would go with Anish, but surprisingly he looked relieved. And if not all, most of my talk seemed to have made sense to him. 

But the strong boy didn’t continue the spirit very long. The day our exam started, Anish got a setback and depression again took over him. I almost cursed him several times, as I was struggling to get passed while this boy just didn’t ‘feel like writing exams’. Prakash was indeed worried about him and was afraid that Ashish would harm himself under the stress. 

“Even doing suicide requires certain amount of guts.. Don't’ worry friend, Anish is too fattu to harm himself”, I told him right away.

But he didn’t look convinced. According to him, leaving Anish alone in the situation was risky and asked me to accompany him and hand him over to his parents. I simply dismissed his request. But as Prakash insisted, and his sister’s marriage was just a few days ahead, I dispassionately got ready to accompany Anish to his hometown. 

I still remember the day I visited his house. That was a hot summer and the temperature in Kanpur was 30+ celsius. We got exhausted throughout our journey. And on top of that the distressed company I had. I felt like slapping him sometimes. He chose to stay mum and only replied whatever I asked him.

When we arrived at his destination, he finally talked; in fact requested me not to tell about his affair (was it? One sided dreamer..) to his mother. 

“What would I get by conveying this matter to your mother? I will keep my mouth shut. But on one condition. You won’t take the name of that girl as long as we don’t return back to college,” I put my hands on his shoulder, “I will help you to approach Ridhi. But now stop this nonsense for god’s sake.”

“Really?” The eagerness of the rabbit appeared in his eyes and I wondered why I didn't feed him this pill earlier.

“Yes I will… And I will also teach you how to be a man… Some asshole talks with your girl, steals her away from you and you keep crying… If you keep walking the same path, no girl will ever love you… A woman likes a man who protects her from others..”

“Why worry when I have a guru like you,” he alone laughed. But he seemed much relieved thereafter; and so was I.

(Memories continue…)

I was literally stunned when I reached Anish’s hometown in Sonbhadra. I knew his father is a navy officer, but I hardly had any idea that the family is enjoying their stay in a distinct, forest area of Sonbhadra where elites from society have their farmhouses. This was a completely alien world for me; who has grown up in a middle class crowded suburb of UP. I was so amazed by the scenery around, that I was lost while having dinner at the dining table. As if nature has bestowed anything less, Anish’s mother has maintained a garden around the spectacular bungalow gifted by her husband on one of their anniversaries. Adding to it was the haunting sound of the waterfall from the dense greenwood at the backside of the bungalow. 

But the thing that I was shaken most was the first look of Aunt Soudamini, Anish’s mother. I had been with so many women; but her graceful look made my jaw drop. She was a gifted beauty, undoubtedly with an opulent choice of wears that was easily creating an aura around her. She was in a sleeveless blouse and a beautiful yellow colored translucent saree; the thing I had watched only in movies. My eyes were just glued to her face when she welcomed me with her glittering smile, clearing hairs trails off her face. 

My eyes were still poking her beauty as she served us food that evening. Her shapely swinging ass to a handful of tight breasts! It was difficult to believe this hour-glass figured lady was the mother of a college student. And I realised at that moment that I wanted her badly. I wanted to have her at any cost. 

“Aunty… I wanted to tell you something.” I said in a serious tone. And the next moment I told everything about Anish’s breakup with Ridhi and his mental breakdown. She trembled hearing this and was angry at Anish for doing such nonsense things for the breakup and not telling her. But she was impressed by my frankness and the way I helped Anish come out of the depression.

“Thank you very much, Raghav”, She put her soft, warm palm on my hand. I was so pleased with that wonderful touch that I ignored anger in Anish’s eyes. I knew I was going to convince him later on. As we all were to leave for bed, I called Aunt Soudamini, “You are very beautiful, Aunty”. To this she blushed out a smile, smitten by my praise and departed to her bedroom by saying me and Anish goodnight. 

It was not very much difficult to convince Anish that it was my duty to tell the truth and Prakash and I have decided that. And he was already expecting my help to get Ridhi back, so he couldn’t afford to be unhappy with me. I had decided to take benefit of this and complete my dream to fuck his beautiful mother, Mrs. Soudamini Awasthy. 

Anish was getting normal again in that environment and the warmth of motherly love. We had a lot of fun in those days. Played cards, chatted for hours. Aunt Soudamini baked different recipes for us every day and proved that there is more to her personality than sheer beauty. As she was showering her affections on us, I was lusting more for her. 

I had the experience of seducing many girls and ladies in the past. I was carefully weaving the web around her and waiting for appropriate time to munch on her. My flirting with her had become the norm.  Neither Soudamini nor Anish was taking it seriously and confronted each of my flirting attempts with laughs. 

“If you were not married, and I am proposing to you, what will be the answer?” 

When Aunt Soudamini charmingly put her hands on my shoulders and said “Need to think a thousand times before saying you….. No”; I knew I was on the right track.

That was Anish’s 21st birthday. And we went to the waterfall behind the bungalow. We enjoyed a lot there and I had conspired to take Aunt Soudamini under me in the next couple of days. 

But.. But… on that day itself, just when Aunt Soudamini went to Anish’s room to call him down for the celebration, she found him hanging by the ceiling fan.

Everyone was shocked! Investigation happened and the suicide note from Anish reveled that it was suicide and he felt prey to depression again. I was so irritated with this but the consequences made me cancel my plan to conquer Aunt Soundamini and  I had to leave without fulfilling my dreams.

And the truth was, this unsatisfied lust for Aunt Soudamini was bothering me all this year.

---
We were holding each other tight when we were lost into these old memories. I lovingly cleaned tears off her beautiful eyes. It was all dark in the house by then. She stood up to lit lights and went to prepare dinner. I was rock hard by then. The hope to make my dream queen Soudamini my bedmate; had started spreading roots in my mind again. 

(On the Day of Anish’s Shradh)

“It’s been a year… Do you believe it?” I asked as I took a sip of coffee and joined aunt Soudamini in the gallery. She calmly drank her coffee, looking at the green jungle spread next to us.

“Pandit ji will be coming in the afternoon. Kaki and Kaka have made all the arrangements, still if anything comes up, we need to be ready,” She said.

“Of Course.. Don’t worry at all,” I said as I softly put my hands on her shoulders. She turned to me with a smile of comfort. “I am okay… And thanks to you for that. I don’t know how I was going to manage this all alone..”

“Don’t mind me asking but… Why is uncle not here?… It looks so odd. I mean it’s shradh of his only son.”

She chose not to answer and I followed her to Kitchen. 

“Angry?”

“What for?” She was washing coffee mugs. “I don’t have the luxury to expect what a normal lady can from her family..” Her voice was shaking.

And I spontaneously hugged her from behind… “I can understand Aunty… And don't ever think of yourself all alone after Anish… I will always be there for you.” 

“You indeed are, I never considered you an outsider.”

“I am obliged mam” I mocked and we both laughed.. The situation relaxed a bit.

“But then I want one promise… I don’t want to see tears in these pretty eyes.. Ever..” I said, turning her face to me. 

“Promise…” her eyes were glittering with affection.

“Good girl.. And I want you to get dressed nicely… and happily perform all the rituals… Ok?”

“As you say master…” she playfully hit my chest. “Now leave me alone. I have a lot of work..”

I almost ran to the room. It was becoming hard for me to bear this excitement. This experience was unusual. I never found myself getting so carried away. It was just a hug, but the feel of her soft, curvy body in my arms and the feminine fragrance of her skin and hairs had stimulated my desires. I took off the crimson colored lacy brassiere and panty from my pocket; the ones I had stolen from the hangers in the morning. I undid my pants which had become a tent by now and started masturbating while sniffing madly at her undies.

TO BE CONTINUED...
STORY IN PROGRESS: The pursuit of an Artist

Please check my Profie for my other stories
[+] 2 users Like garamrohan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Its too beautiful of a story. Keep it up bro
Like Reply
wonderful....
amazing....
Like Reply
(06-12-2022, 07:14 PM)garamrohan Wrote: I am happy to tell you that two of my planned short stories are about to finish. I will post those by end of the week and I am going to start new series like holy savior from Saturday. Hope you will give it your love as like this one.

Hello Friends...

I have started the thread for my upcoming series. I want you guys to answer the poll/add comments, suggestion so I can be better prepared while starting this mega series. 

Thanks in advance.  Namaskar

The update for The Longing story is coming by Saturday. Cheers!

Like Reply
Wow wonderful bro
Like Reply
Amazing
Superb...
Like Reply
Thank you abstar, abcturbine and Eswar P.   Namaskar

Like Reply
Beautifully written so far... Hoping for the best in the next update.

clps clps clps
My Stories:
---------------------------------------
The Naughty "Office" Thing!

Like Reply
Hello friends. Due to a technical issue, I was not able to post the update yesterday. Now the issue is resolved. And I am refining the update. Will post it by end of the day. Cheers!

Like Reply
Waiting bro
Like Reply
The Shradh happened holistically and peacefully. As there was not much to do for the day, Aunt Soudamini let kaka and kaki go home quickly after the rituals. I wanted to continue the game of seduction by slowly and progressively flirting with her. But that did not happen during daytime, kaka and kaki being around. I only kept eating her beauty with my eyes throughout the day. 

When she was performing puja seating next to pandit, I imagined all the damn nasty things I could about her. As her lips uttered words, I fantasised about her calling out “Raghav… my baby..” in pleasure. As she cleared off the hair strands coming to her face, I kept imagining how I would grab her hair and clear all obstacles to receive a wild blowjob from her. 

Yes…. I was literally haunted by her. It was becoming hard for me to control my lust. I badly wanted her. I badly wanted to taste her beauty… to copulate with her lustrous body which has been on my mind for a year or so. So I made up my mind to take bold step and decided to break the ice at dinner. 

— 

“Hurry up ,Raghav. Your favourite curry is waiting for you.” 

I coldly sat at the dining table. 

“What’s the matter young boy? Feeling tired? Oh poor… You have been running non stop since morning.” Saying this, she took a seat beside me.

“Today isn’t Anish’s birthday, right Aunty?” 

“8th of May. Still a few days to go. Why?”

“If I remember it correctly, Anish passed away on his birthday only. How come his Shradh was today, then?” I asked curiously, sipping the soup. 

“Shradh is performed according to tithi. Not by standard calendar date.”

“Oh I see..” I took another sip, “Lets celebrate Anish’s birthday as well then?”

“But..” Aunt Soudamini looked confused.

“You remember Aunty, we had prepared for his birthday last year, but we couldn’t celebrate. Why don’t we complete what was left between last year? We have lots of memories that we will cherish.”

“Nice idea.” Aunt Soudamini was thinking while sipping the tasty soup.

“Can I suggest something? I think we two only celebrate it. I don’t think any outsider can feel the bond we three had.” 

“You are right, let's do as you say..,” she patted my shoulder for praise.

“How do you see me Aunty?” I stopped eating and looked straight into her eyes.

“Means?”

“Means how you find me? Ofcourse, you won’t love me as much as you love Anish but..”

“Hey.. Hey.. easy boy.. What made you think like that? You are as close to me as Anish was” she stood up from the table and bent to hug me.

I accepted her hug and mumbled in her ear…”Thanks Aunty… Can I ask you for a dance.”

She laughed… “What's the big deal with it… common…” She played the music and invited me to join her.  

I was not good at dancing, but I followed her steps. I held her by the waist and my other hand was intertwined with her. We were really enjoying it.

“How am I as a man?” There was no way back now.

“Means?… You are quite handsome… any girl will fall for you..”

“You too?”

“Of Course, I have already told you, right? Oh god I wish I was unmarried…” She mocked and laughed. 

“I am serious, Aunty. Have you ever thought of me as more than Anish’s friend? Or that's all are your feelings for me?”

Her steps slowed down, “You are pulling my leg, huh?”

I kept looking into her eyes silently.

“I think you are out of your mind…” she got away from me.

“No. I really want to know that. And.. and also want to confess to you,” I paused a bit, “ I have been attracted to you for a very long time. I tried to get this weird thought off my mind; but honestly aunty. I couldn’t. You are my dream woman.”
“It's wrong Raghav… It's sick. I was treating you like my other son,” she was breathing heavily. 

“And I am not denying it. I also treat you as a mother only… It's just that I.. I could not stop my mind there. I wanted both of us to be happy; and I bet Anish’s last wish will also be the same. How come it became sin that my love for you is much more than that toward mother? I want to be physical with you. What can be better way than sex to convey my love for you if I can’t express it enough otherwise?”

“Raghav…” she shouted with a tensed face, “I never expected this from you.” 

And she started walking upstairs to her room. 

“I will wait for your answer, Aunty. I will be here till Anish’s birthday. I know you are disturbed hearing this thing, but Aunty I really can’t hide my feelings for you anymore.”

She quickly disappeared to her room.

The bait had been laid; patience was the key now. 
 —- 

[+] 1 user Likes garamrohan's post
Like Reply
(On the birthday (and the first death day as well) of Anish)

The hall was decorated; lights were perfectly pouring in the romanticism. The vanilla flavoured cake with Anish’s name embossed was arranged on the table. And this arrangement; along with me, was waiting for the most celebrated attendee of the birthday - Soudamini… Yes, you heard it right..  Just Soudamini… Why unnecessary call her aunt when she was going to sleep with me in the next few hours? Yes, I was confident that she had accepted my proposal, looking at her behaviour for the last couple of days; and further asking me what I would like her to wear for the birthday. I was eagerly waiting for the apsara to appear on the stage. 

I stood up mechanically, as I heard anklet noise upstairs. She paused for just a second and started walking down the stairs. 

“Woww…” was all I could say as I noticed she was wearing a pista colored, thin-fabric, chiffon saree; impeccably plated to give an idea of her lustrous figure. Her tightly stitched blouse which was protruding her pointy nipples; big earrings dangled in her ears and a single bangle in her right hand gave her class look.

Her face was glowing as always; but lacked the everyday’s confidence. Eyes were watery as always; but were bearing anxiety of deer who had sensed the hunter nearby.

Yeah… I liked that. I liked that submissive transformation. I have been watching it every time I have trapped the prey. It gives me sheer pleasure! I walked up the stairs halfway with a widened chest to receive the queenly beauty. 

“I am obliged, that you accepted my proposal,” I smiled; kissing her delicate hand. 

“Allow me to take you to the table,” I warmly said, putting my other hand on her shoulder while still holding her left hand within my. We walked slowly towards the table. “You are looking so gorgeous..” I mumbled in her ears and she smiled faintly.

She looked at the cake and suddenly her eyes moistened. 

“Hey It is okay…. Remember you promised me… No more tears .” I said this rubbing her shoulders. I turned her towards me to hold her by the chin but she diverged and said, “I am ok.”

“Good then..,” I grinned, “Let's cut the cake. I took the knife in my hand.

She gestured to wait; forwarded to put tilak on Anish’s photo and offered flowers there. I was standing beside her and observing her body. Damn.. I got hardon as the impression of a pointy nipple again caught my attention… I licked my lip looking at those perfect udders as if sculpted by someone. My lips pouted as I wondered how it would feel to hold her rubbery areola in mouth and suck to heart’s content. 

“Dear Anish, my mind will always carry the emptiness caused by your exit,” she said, moving fingers over the photo frame.

I was looking at her hungrily. ‘I will fill up all your emptiness, darling. You will forget both Anish and your husband,’ I talked to myself. As she closed eyes and started mumbling something, I stepped back a little to observe her back. Her hair was styled in a bun. Deep back blouse was exposing an ample amount of creamy skin. My eyes moved down; scanning her slim waist, towards her bums. ‘Gosh! Seems like next year, I have to manage regular visits here. She’s too hot to get off my mind after a few encounters,’ I thought.

I slowly caressed her bum with my hand, and she looked at me.

I smiled flirtingly. “I will always be there Soudamini…for your sake… for Anish sake… Let's cut the cake, It's getting late.”

She looked startled hearing me call her by her name this time. But she quietly turned to the table to cut the cake. I mischievously followed her and again my hand moved all over her saree covered inviting ass. I blew on her open neck and whispered in her ears, “You are not angry, are you? I can call you Soudamini, right?” 

She didn’t reply. I put my hand on her waist and my fingers whirled around her navel; other hand holding her shoulder from behind.

She whined!

“What happened?” I asked with a cunning smile.

“Nothing,” came a cold answer from her. 

“Then hurry up, let's cut the cake…” I handed her over the knife. 

“For Anish,” I roared.

“For Anish,” she said. Our eyes met as she waved the knife and cut the cake.

And we sang birthday wishes for Anish.. I cut out a big piece of cake. And rather than feeding it to Soudamini, I offered it to Anish's photo. Another clever step from me! I knew I had to make her emotional to easily spread her legs for me.

I turned back and was pleased to see her smile. I rushed back to her and took her sexy body in my arms..

“Ohhhh Soudamini…” I showered tons of kisses on her collarbone and pretty chicks.

“Aaahhh..,” She signed, “Have cake first…” she said and she feeded me the piece of cake… 

I munched on it hungrily. “Mmmm… deliciously made… just like you, Soudamini. There is no match to ‘how you look’ and ‘what you cook’,” saying this, I slurped her chick. 

Her lips parted and she moaned. My left hand reached her over the thin saree and started doughing it. My god… its soft, yet tight touch made me devil. I started tweaking her nipple between thumb and index fingers.. And attacked her neck with my wet tongue. 

My mouth hungrily moved towards her lips but she quickly inserted one more piece of cake. I had no option but to eat while still playing with her majestic breasts. As I saw her hand moving for the third piece of cake, I caught it and sucked her fingers all clean, taking them all into my mouth…

She melted completely. 

“Let's have a meal first..” she said. I understood she was trying to delay our mating but I had lost my patience.

“First sate my year long hunger.” I said and kissed directly on her lips.

Her soft lips tasted lucious. I hungrily sucked off the nectar of her lips as my hands rubbed her from head to toe. 

“Mmmm…mmm.” was all she could say and I invaded her mouth with my tongue. Diving it deep into her sweet saliva; exploring her dentals and every corner of the inside of her chick… That was a sloppy kiss!

And when I broke it panting for breath, she was all shaking, struggling to stand properly, holding the dining table. I picked her up with one hand under her knees and the other under her neck and started walking towards her room upstairs.

She was looking down with excitement and shame; and I was getting more aroused seeing her fall. I reached the top of the stairs and turned right towards her room.

“Let's go to Anish’s room. We are celebrating his birthday,” came from Soudamini’s mouth; who was not able to make eye contact with me.

When I heard this, a volcano of taboo excitement flew through my blood and I walked to Anish’s room with his sweet mother in my hand. I kicked the door harshly and put her on Anish’s bed.. She relied on her elbows to see at me with her glittering eyes. I proudly undid all my clothes. I did look at her expression when I finally threw off my undie but she was breathing silently. 

I bent over her and kissed her vigorously one more time and made her sleep and put hand to her pallu. I started feeling dizzy, as I started pulling her pallu. For support I put both my hands on bed… and… and..

-----
(On the same evening - The conclusion)

I remember all of this. But it feels like it's been going on for ages.. I am feeling like getting out of deep sleep. Eyelids are heavy and I am struggling to open my eyes. I could now hear the hisses of a woman. Of course she has to be aunt Soudamini, who else could be?...Comes to my mind.  

“Where are you sexy?” I mumbled trying to make sense of the surroundings.
xxx
And suddenly comes a hard slap on my face…

“Motherfucking… bitch… Whose this?”, unlike my other senses, temper quickly hits its high.

“Don’t you recognise me? You bastard..”, somebody is speaking, holding me by my throat and I can make out the trembling sound of aunt Soudamini.

“Wh.. wh… why are you doing this to me?” my heart is racing as I realise that I am handcuffed and tied to bed. 

“Ask your conscience… you rascal… Oh, you don’t have any left within you, right?” Her sharp voice is coming from very close. 

“Listen.. Listen Aunty… I haven't done anything wrong. If you were not okay with it, you should have clearly expressed your denial earlier…,” My throat is soaking and I gulped before continuing, “Whatever… easy… take it easy… maybe I read it wrong. I thought as you like me and you are way more forward than ladies with typical indian mindset, you won’t mind having a relationship with me…”

“Don’t you feel slightest shame saying this?,” the question comes with another slap straight on my left cheek this time.
“Fuckk… ,” I cry in pain and hold my anger somehow. “Look… mistakes have happened… We can’t do anything about that.. I only had good intentions for you… I thought you would enjoy my company… Anyways, I think it somehow didn’t work… So let me say you sorry with free hands. And I will never show you my face again…”

“Leave you? And without giving you the treatment you deserve?” Her sharp voice was now trembling with anger.

“Wh..what? What are you going to do with me? Kill me? Bring in the security officer? For just ‘trying’ to be physical with you? Common aunty… now I really think you are a completely different lady than what I have thought. I made a big mistake coming here to console you. If you were so much allergic to the idea of sleeping with me, why didn’t you say damn no at the time I proposed? Why not in the birthday celebration downstairs where all the time you were in my arms? What kind of love for me made you feed me the piece of cake kept next to Anish’s photo? And now suddenly in the bed you become the lady with fidelity?,” I cough, take a deep breath and say, “Or coming to the bed you realise I am not fit for your taste? Huh?”

Hearing this she violently attacks me hitting and scratching me, pulling my hairs. she could. I cannot do anything but cry for help. But there is nobody in the bungalow and surroundings. 

Aunt leaves me to bring a tape and seals my mouth. By now I am sure that I have fallen into a big trouble and something bad is going to happen.

“Enough of your nonsense… Oh god! I was thinking of your bold comments and initiatives as harmless jokes. Had I only got the slightest hint of your sick mentality earlier,” she cried sorrowfully, “My Anish...my Anish would have been alive now,” she burst into tears.

“What do you think? You will outsmart everyone? Of Course you succeeded last year. But the filthy demon hiding in you brought you here. Someone has rightly said, you are punished for your sins in the same life. Why? Why did you kill my son?,” She attacks me. 

I signalled her to free my mouth. 

“You are mad aunty.. You need mental treatment now. I mean seriously? I killed Anish? What makes you think so? And all we saw with our naked eyes? What about that? You remember, he hung himself to this very fan,” I gazed at the ceiling, “You were here when security officer took off his body, right? You read the autopsy report; you read the suicide note and still?..”

“Yes… I read everything and don’t question the authenticity of the investigation.  But one thing we all missed. And its heavenly coincidence that yesterday only I understood what he meant to say. Remember the one liner Anish wrote before he killed himself? -  ‘ I FAILED TO PROTECT WOMEN IN MY LIFE.’

“So what? We all know he was referring to his ex-girlfriend.”

“Okay. Then why WOMEN and not WOMAN?”

“How could I say that? Maybe he would have misspelt it.”

“Huh.. misspelt? You know, Raghav, It’s been a year since Anish's death. But there isn’t a single day I haven’t thought of him. It has always been hard for me to believe he killed himself for that girl. I didn’t pay more attention to this note until the day of Shradh you started behaving weirdly. I was disturbed and confused by your sexual advances and Anish’s thoughts were running parallelly in my mind. And… And then suddenly it striked my mind that it wasn’t just about losing Ridhi, he was referring to one more woman in his life…,” aunt Soudamini clenched her teeths, “And don’t pretend to be clueless cause you knew from the very beginning that… that the other lady was me, his own mother.”

“I don’t know what you are talking about,” my heart is beating like hell.

She rushes to the drawer and takes out a big knife. “I don’t have any patience left… I only want to hear the truth. Otherwise, I will cut your throat.”

Not a single word I am able to utter as I am looking at aunt Soudamini dangling a glittering, sharp knife in her hand. The revenge is on her head and I am sure she will do what she just said.

‘Sa..s..sorry.. Sorry Really sorry Aunty,” I don’t have to fake this time as tears are rolling off my face due to the death threat. “It was indeed my mistake to have such weird feelings for you, Aunty. But…but what can I do? I am like this only. I was stunned the moment I saw you. I swear aunty I haven’t seen a beautiful lady like you. And I forgot that you are the mother of my friend as you take my compliments, my flirting so much sportingly. Do you remember, we went to the waterfall the day next to Anish’s birthday?” I gulped.

She was silent and coldly looking at me.

“I… I clicked some intimate photos of yours… as you bathed under the waterfall… and Anish found those negatives later in the evening… and.. and he went mad.. I could understand he was deeply hurt, but I was so much irritated by his looser behaviour that I said that I am not going to abdomen my hunt for his mother and he can do whatever he can.” I gulped again and I could see tears gathering in aunt Soudamini’s red eyes. 

“I.. I did not hurt him nor I invoked him to suicide. I just didn’t expect him to go so far.. Maybe I should have covered up my intention by saying that those are accidental clicks; or could have simply said him sorry for the time being and could have secretly kept working on my pursuit.” 

-----

(That's not all that I want to say to Aunt Soudamini… But I am not able to speak now. I am feeling inflammation in my throat and the bloody knife in her hands is telling why so. Everything is sinking in darkness and dear readers, mark these as my last words…)

THE END

[+] 2 users Like garamrohan's post
Like Reply
the story is awesome my friend but expect to describe the sex scene more....
[+] 1 user Likes Fing fing's post
Like Reply
(12-12-2022, 12:36 AM)garamrohan Wrote:
(On the birthday (and the first death day as well) of Anish)

The hall was decorated; lights were perfectly pouring in the romanticism. The vanilla flavoured cake with Anish’s name embossed was arranged on the table. And this arrangement; along with me, was waiting for the most celebrated attendee of the birthday - Soudamini… Yes, you heard it right..  Just Soudamini… Why unnecessary call her aunt when she was going to sleep with me in the next few hours? Yes, I was confident that she had accepted my proposal, looking at her behaviour for the last couple of days; and further asking me what I would like her to wear for the birthday. I was eagerly waiting for the apsara to appear on the stage. 

I stood up mechanically, as I heard anklet noise upstairs. She paused for just a second and started walking down the stairs. 

“Woww…” was all I could say as I noticed she was wearing a pista colored, thin-fabric, chiffon saree; impeccably plated to give an idea of her lustrous figure. Her tightly stitched blouse which was protruding her pointy nipples; big earrings dangled in her ears and a single bangle in her right hand gave her class look.

Her face was glowing as always; but lacked the everyday’s confidence. Eyes were watery as always; but were bearing anxiety of deer who had sensed the hunter nearby.

Yeah… I liked that. I liked that submissive transformation. I have been watching it every time I have trapped the prey. It gives me sheer pleasure! I walked up the stairs halfway with a widened chest to receive the queenly beauty. 

“I am obliged, that you accepted my proposal,” I smiled; kissing her delicate hand. 

“Allow me to take you to the table,” I warmly said, putting my other hand on her shoulder while still holding her left hand within my. We walked slowly towards the table. “You are looking so gorgeous..” I mumbled in her ears and she smiled faintly.

She looked at the cake and suddenly her eyes moistened. 

“Hey It is okay…. Remember you promised me… No more tears .” I said this rubbing her shoulders. I turned her towards me to hold her by the chin but she diverged and said, “I am ok.”

“Good then..,” I grinned, “Let's cut the cake. I took the knife in my hand.

She gestured to wait; forwarded to put tilak on Anish’s photo and offered flowers there. I was standing beside her and observing her body. Damn.. I got hardon as the impression of a pointy nipple again caught my attention… I licked my lip looking at those perfect udders as if sculpted by someone. My lips pouted as I wondered how it would feel to hold her rubbery areola in mouth and suck to heart’s content. 

“Dear Anish, my mind will always carry the emptiness caused by your exit,” she said, moving fingers over the photo frame.

I was looking at her hungrily. ‘I will fill up all your emptiness, darling. You will forget both Anish and your husband,’ I talked to myself. As she closed eyes and started mumbling something, I stepped back a little to observe her back. Her hair was styled in a bun. Deep back blouse was exposing an ample amount of creamy skin. My eyes moved down; scanning her slim waist, towards her bums. ‘Gosh! Seems like next year, I have to manage regular visits here. She’s too hot to get off my mind after a few encounters,’ I thought.

I slowly caressed her bum with my hand, and she looked at me.

I smiled flirtingly. “I will always be there Soudamini…for your sake… for Anish sake… Let's cut the cake, It's getting late.”

She looked startled hearing me call her by her name this time. But she quietly turned to the table to cut the cake. I mischievously followed her and again my hand moved all over her saree covered inviting ass. I blew on her open neck and whispered in her ears, “You are not angry, are you? I can call you Soudamini, right?” 

She didn’t reply. I put my hand on her waist and my fingers whirled around her navel; other hand holding her shoulder from behind.

She whined!

“What happened?” I asked with a cunning smile.

“Nothing,” came a cold answer from her. 

“Then hurry up, let's cut the cake…” I handed her over the knife. 

“For Anish,” I roared.

“For Anish,” she said. Our eyes met as she waved the knife and cut the cake.

And we sang birthday wishes for Anish.. I cut out a big piece of cake. And rather than feeding it to Soudamini, I offered it to Anish's photo. Another clever step from me! I knew I had to make her emotional to easily spread her legs for me.

I turned back and was pleased to see her smile. I rushed back to her and took her sexy body in my arms..

“Ohhhh Soudamini…” I showered tons of kisses on her collarbone and pretty chicks.

“Aaahhh..,” She signed, “Have cake first…” she said and she feeded me the piece of cake… 

I munched on it hungrily. “Mmmm… deliciously made… just like you, Soudamini. There is no match to ‘how you look’ and ‘what you cook’,” saying this, I slurped her chick. 

Her lips parted and she moaned. My left hand reached her over the thin saree and started doughing it. My god… its soft, yet tight touch made me devil. I started tweaking her nipple between thumb and index fingers.. And attacked her neck with my wet tongue. 

My mouth hungrily moved towards her lips but she quickly inserted one more piece of cake. I had no option but to eat while still playing with her majestic breasts. As I saw her hand moving for the third piece of cake, I caught it and sucked her fingers all clean, taking them all into my mouth…

She melted completely. 

“Let's have a meal first..” she said. I understood she was trying to delay our mating but I had lost my patience.

“First sate my year long hunger.” I said and kissed directly on her lips.

Her soft lips tasted lucious. I hungrily sucked off the nectar of her lips as my hands rubbed her from head to toe. 

“Mmmm…mmm.” was all she could say and I invaded her mouth with my tongue. Diving it deep into her sweet saliva; exploring her dentals and every corner of the inside of her chick… That was a sloppy kiss!

And when I broke it panting for breath, she was all shaking, struggling to stand properly, holding the dining table. I picked her up with one hand under her knees and the other under her neck and started walking towards her room upstairs.

She was looking down with excitement and shame; and I was getting more aroused seeing her fall. I reached the top of the stairs and turned right towards her room.

“Let's go to Anish’s room. We are celebrating his birthday,” came from Soudamini’s mouth; who was not able to make eye contact with me.

When I heard this, a volcano of taboo excitement flew through my blood and I walked to Anish’s room with his sweet mother in my hand. I kicked the door harshly and put her on Anish’s bed.. She relied on her elbows to see at me with her glittering eyes. I proudly undid all my clothes. I did look at her expression when I finally threw off my undie but she was breathing silently. 

I bent over her and kissed her vigorously one more time and made her sleep and put hand to her pallu. I started feeling dizzy, as I started pulling her pallu. For support I put both my hands on bed… and… and..

-----
(On the same evening - The conclusion)

I remember all of this. But it feels like it's been going on for ages.. I am feeling like getting out of deep sleep. Eyelids are heavy and I am struggling to open my eyes. I could now hear the hisses of a woman. Of course she has to be aunt Soudamini, who else could be?...Comes to my mind.  

“Where are you sexy?” I mumbled trying to make sense of the surroundings.
xxx
And suddenly comes a hard slap on my face…

“Motherfucking… bitch… Whose this?”, unlike my other senses, temper quickly hits its high.

“Don’t you recognise me? You bastard..”, somebody is speaking, holding me by my throat and I can make out the trembling sound of aunt Soudamini.

“Wh.. wh… why are you doing this to me?” my heart is racing as I realise that I am handcuffed and tied to bed. 

“Ask your conscience… you rascal… Oh, you don’t have any left within you, right?” Her sharp voice is coming from very close. 

“Listen.. Listen Aunty… I haven't done anything wrong. If you were not okay with it, you should have clearly expressed your denial earlier…,” My throat is soaking and I gulped before continuing, “Whatever… easy… take it easy… maybe I read it wrong. I thought as you like me and you are way more forward than ladies with typical indian mindset, you won’t mind having a relationship with me…”

“Don’t you feel slightest shame saying this?,” the question comes with another slap straight on my left cheek this time.
“Fuckk… ,” I cry in pain and hold my anger somehow. “Look… mistakes have happened… We can’t do anything about that.. I only had good intentions for you… I thought you would enjoy my company… Anyways, I think it somehow didn’t work… So let me say you sorry with free hands. And I will never show you my face again…”

“Leave you? And without giving you the treatment you deserve?” Her sharp voice was now trembling with anger.

“Wh..what? What are you going to do with me? Kill me? Bring in the security officer? For just ‘trying’ to be physical with you? Common aunty… now I really think you are a completely different lady than what I have thought. I made a big mistake coming here to console you. If you were so much allergic to the idea of sleeping with me, why didn’t you say damn no at the time I proposed? Why not in the birthday celebration downstairs where all the time you were in my arms? What kind of love for me made you feed me the piece of cake kept next to Anish’s photo? And now suddenly in the bed you become the lady with fidelity?,” I cough, take a deep breath and say, “Or coming to the bed you realise I am not fit for your taste? Huh?”

Hearing this she violently attacks me hitting and scratching me, pulling my hairs. she could. I cannot do anything but cry for help. But there is nobody in the bungalow and surroundings. 

Aunt leaves me to bring a tape and seals my mouth. By now I am sure that I have fallen into a big trouble and something bad is going to happen.

“Enough of your nonsense… Oh god! I was thinking of your bold comments and initiatives as harmless jokes. Had I only got the slightest hint of your sick mentality earlier,” she cried sorrowfully, “My Anish...my Anish would have been alive now,” she burst into tears.

“What do you think? You will outsmart everyone? Of Course you succeeded last year. But the filthy demon hiding in you brought you here. Someone has rightly said, you are punished for your sins in the same life. Why? Why did you kill my son?,” She attacks me. 

I signalled her to free my mouth. 

“You are mad aunty.. You need mental treatment now. I mean seriously? I killed Anish? What makes you think so? And all we saw with our naked eyes? What about that? You remember, he hung himself to this very fan,” I gazed at the ceiling, “You were here when security officer took off his body, right? You read the autopsy report; you read the suicide note and still?..”

“Yes… I read everything and don’t question the authenticity of the investigation.  But one thing we all missed. And its heavenly coincidence that yesterday only I understood what he meant to say. Remember the one liner Anish wrote before he killed himself? -  ‘ I FAILED TO PROTECT WOMEN IN MY LIFE.’

“So what? We all know he was referring to his ex-girlfriend.”

“Okay. Then why WOMEN and not WOMAN?”

“How could I say that? Maybe he would have misspelt it.”

“Huh.. misspelt? You know, Raghav, It’s been a year since Anish's death. But there isn’t a single day I haven’t thought of him. It has always been hard for me to believe he killed himself for that girl. I didn’t pay more attention to this note until the day of Shradh you started behaving weirdly. I was disturbed and confused by your sexual advances and Anish’s thoughts were running parallelly in my mind. And… And then suddenly it striked my mind that it wasn’t just about losing Ridhi, he was referring to one more woman in his life…,” aunt Soudamini clenched her teeths, “And don’t pretend to be clueless cause you knew from the very beginning that… that the other lady was me, his own mother.”

“I don’t know what you are talking about,” my heart is beating like hell.

She rushes to the drawer and takes out a big knife. “I don’t have any patience left… I only want to hear the truth. Otherwise, I will cut your throat.”

Not a single word I am able to utter as I am looking at aunt Soudamini dangling a glittering, sharp knife in her hand. The revenge is on her head and I am sure she will do what she just said.

‘Sa..s..sorry.. Sorry Really sorry Aunty,” I don’t have to fake this time as tears are rolling off my face due to the death threat. “It was indeed my mistake to have such weird feelings for you, Aunty. But…but what can I do? I am like this only. I was stunned the moment I saw you. I swear aunty I haven’t seen a beautiful lady like you. And I forgot that you are the mother of my friend as you take my compliments, my flirting so much sportingly. Do you remember, we went to the waterfall the day next to Anish’s birthday?” I gulped.

She was silent and coldly looking at me.

“I… I clicked some intimate photos of yours… as you bathed under the waterfall… and Anish found those negatives later in the evening… and.. and he went mad.. I could understand he was deeply hurt, but I was so much irritated by his looser behaviour that I said that I am not going to abdomen my hunt for his mother and he can do whatever he can.” I gulped again and I could see tears gathering in aunt Soudamini’s red eyes. 

“I.. I did not hurt him nor I invoked him to suicide. I just didn’t expect him to go so far.. Maybe I should have covered up my intention by saying that those are accidental clicks; or could have simply said him sorry for the time being and could have secretly kept working on my pursuit.” 

-----

(That's not all that I want to say to Aunt Soudamini… But I am not able to speak now. I am feeling inflammation in my throat and the bloody knife in her hands is telling why so. Everything is sinking in darkness and dear readers, mark these as my last words…)

THE END
Fuck that was crazy. As always your is writing is just too good.
[+] 1 user Likes Abstar's post
Like Reply
(12-12-2022, 01:04 AM)Fing fing Wrote: the story is awesome my friend but expect to describe the sex scene more....

I really wanted to, but given the premise, and It being meant to be a short story did put some limit. 

Happy that u liked story.

Like Reply
(12-12-2022, 01:34 PM)Abstar Wrote: Fuck that was crazy. As always your is writing is just too good.

Crazy, but a satisfactory read , right? Big Grin

Thanks as always  Namaskar

Like Reply
Your story writing skills evolving day by day bro

Started as emotional ended as thriller

All the best for future projects
[+] 1 user Likes only4naughty2's post
Like Reply
(13-12-2022, 10:01 PM)only4naughty2 Wrote: Your story writing skills evolving day by day bro

Started as emotional ended as thriller

All the best for future projects

Thanks bro Smile

Like Reply
What the heckk?! Totally mind-boggling!!

Wow man, the end was really and totally unexpected. Although, to be honest, I had guessed that something different is in store in this story, just by reading the name of the story, End was really a Bumper!

Intelligently written. Looking forward to read more stories from you. 

clps clps clps
My Stories:
---------------------------------------
The Naughty "Office" Thing!

[+] 1 user Likes The_Writer's post
Like Reply
wow... this has to be one of the very best on the forum....

mind blowing
Like Reply