Poll: What interstate pair do you think will serve as the hottest extra marital affair? Marathi lady with _______ man.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
East Indian (Bengali, odia etc)
18.84%
13 18.84%
West Indian (Gujrati, Maharashtrian etc)
8.70%
6 8.70%
North Indian (UPan, Punjabi etc)
23.19%
16 23.19%
South Indian (Tamil, Keralite etc)
49.28%
34 49.28%
Total 69 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Lethal Pleasure - Shubhangi's decade-long walk across slippery path (ON HOLD)
Rainbow 
Hello friends. 

I am starting this new series from the upcoming Sunday. Its going to be long series and I hope that you will enjoy reading it like few of you have enjoyed my earlier series - The holy savior. 

I am going to write this series from third person perspective; so that I could add details that otherwise are not possible. 

The story will depict a decade of a married, Maharashtrian lady who fall in extra-marital affair and it touches the themes - cheating, (Unintentional) cuckolding, dressing and multi-place sex fetishes. 

Please reply your opinions of regular basis so that I can tune my story accordingly. 

But before that, I want you to answer a Poll started with the thread. It will help me to decide characters in the story. Waiting for your replies. Thanks guys Smile
STORY IN PROGRESS: The pursuit of an Artist

Please check my Profie for my other stories
[+] 6 users Like garamrohan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
1st Comment  Big Grin  and voted to.

North/South combo - good combination of flavors.
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
waiting for Good long updates. make it h and m combination if possible
[+] 1 user Likes rajeshhyd's post
Like Reply
Very nice plot.....
Make it south or east....
[+] 2 users Like abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Write and update bro!!! ...( you add more character so that during unintentional cuckold shubhangi tells a lot of lie to family members..etc..)
[+] 1 user Likes Shiva reddy's post
Like Reply
Thank you very much guys for answering the poll and commenting.

24 responses are given as of now; and whopping 17 of responses are favoring to see a beautiful maharastrian lady with south indian man. 

Contrast is still sexy and trendy, I think. Smile  
I have decided to go with it. so hold tight, and get ready for the ride. The first update will come tomorrow. Cheers  Namaskar

[Image: Unnamed1.jpg]

[+] 10 users Like garamrohan's post
Like Reply
Please start the story...!!!
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for the story to start
Like Reply
Waiting for marathi lady
Like Reply
Hello guys. Its taking time to post first update due to some some personal reason. I will surely post it on Saturday. Really sorry for this

[+] 2 users Like garamrohan's post
Like Reply
(15-12-2022, 09:15 AM)garamrohan Wrote: Hello guys. Its taking time to post first update due to some some personal reason. I will surely post it on Saturday. Really sorry for this

OK. No problem. I can wait. Smile
My Stories:
---------------------------------------
The Naughty "Office" Thing!

[+] 1 user Likes The_Writer's post
Like Reply
Heart 
(15-12-2022, 09:15 AM)garamrohan Wrote: Hello guys. Its taking time to post first update due to some some personal reason. I will surely post it on Saturday. Really sorry for this

No problem!!. Eagerly Waiting to see  shubhangi's affair and how she cuckold her hubby....( please add cuck rules later)...   sex sex

Best of luck for this story.    yourock
[+] 1 user Likes Fertiliser's post
Like Reply

When will you post???  It's sunday still no post  Sick
[+] 1 user Likes Fing fing's post
Like Reply
One do my favour that when married lady doing sex with her lover then her husband call to her and same things she so with her lover that husband talk with her in phones.
[+] 1 user Likes Real man's post
Like Reply
Thank you The_writer, fertiliser, fing fing and Real man.

The update is half cooked. Will post late in the night. Sorry once again

[+] 1 user Likes garamrohan's post
Like Reply
Waiting for night to come but what about the story "pursuit of an artist" the story is still incomplete
[+] 1 user Likes Chickfry's post
Like Reply
(19-12-2022, 10:00 AM)garamrohan Wrote: Thank you The_writer, fertiliser, fing fing and Real man.

The update is half cooked. Will post late in the night. Sorry once again

OK.
Shall wait. Smile
My Stories:

Like Reply
(19-12-2022, 10:15 AM)Chickfry Wrote: Waiting for night to come but what about the story "pursuit of an artist" the story is still incomplete

Hmm... That too is pending. Let's just help the author by giving him enough space to approach the "One Story at a Time" Method. The Writing ability of this author is pretty good and we, the readers, too want a damn good update each time, don't we? banana 

So come on, author Mahoday,

Give a blast.
My Stories:

Like Reply
Please start to give update....
Like Reply
We are waiting..
Like Reply