Misc. Erotica It Happened in Rural India
Rainbow 
Thakur Ramdev Singh was his name. He belonged to a family of land-lords or zamindaars as they are called in India. He was the lone heir to an ancestral property which consisted of hundreds of acres of land in rural India. 

Ramdev was married when he was 23 years old to Prabhavati the daughter of another zamindaar family. His father decided his bride for him as was the tradition in their family. Although, Ramdev was educated and had completed his graduation he knew this tradition of their family and never expected anything else for himself but to get married as his family chose and decided for him. 

For a few years things continued fine, Ramdev was happily settled and was managing affairs efficiently when tragedy struck their family. The car carrying his parents and pregnant wife met with an accident when they were going on a pilgrimage leaving Ramdev alone at a very young age of 27 years.

Ramdev was woe-struck. His world had collapsed around him. It had taken destiny just one day to bring his world shattering around him. Ramdev managed the last rites with the help of a few well-meaning relatives and village elders who had rushed by his side in his time of grief. Once, all rituals and rites were over all of them left one by one leaving Ramdev alone to face life and his predicament. 

Ramdev took months to come out of his anguish, but he was of a sound mind and spirit. He plunged himself into his work and actively involved himself in the village affairs. Soon, he gained popularity as a sound advisor, a rational decision maker and a well-wisher of his own village and surrounding villages. People would come to him from near and far to seek his help and advice on various matters both personal and otherwise, and there was rarely anyone who left his door-step dissatisfied with the help or solution given by Ramdev to their problems.

A couple of years went by. Ramdev would work the whole week and keep a day aside every week when people could come and meet him at his haveli (a big house, like a palatial bungalow) for their problems. One such day towards evening, when he was about to finish his public meeting, he noticed a young woman about 24-26 years of age standing quietly in a corner. She had a young girl with her about 4-5 years of age and a small bag apparently having their clothes. 

The woman's appearance struck Ramdev. She was very fair and beautiful, dressed in a sari and blouse but the way she had worn the sari was what struck him. The sari worn by her was like an urban woman and she wasn't dressed like a typical village woman. Further, she looked like she came from a reasonably well to do family. Her clothes were clean and simple and though she had not worn any ornaments yet Ramdev could make out that this woman's body had not gone un-adorned all her life.

After finishing with the last person, Ramdev turned to the woman, folded his hands and asked her politely," How may I help you?"

The woman spoke in a quiet but clear voice,"Thakurji, my name is Shanta. This is my daughter Roopa, I was married into a rich family, but my husband died leaving a lot of debts. All that I had has gone into paying those debts, my husband's family will not accept me and there is no one I have to turn to, because I have no other relatives. Can you help me out Sir?"

"Well! I can give you some money if that is what you want." Ramdev offered.

Shanta said, "Thakurji! I come from a good family. I will not accept charity. I have come to you looking for some work. I wish to educate my daughter too, so that she can grow up to be self-reliant. I am willing to do any work. I have heard that you are a kind just man. Will you accept me into your household, so I can have a shelter over my head and earn enough money to educate my daughter?"

"Do you know that I am a widower? I live alone and I have no female employees in my house-hold. Further, are you not afraid what people will say if you live in my Haveli?" 

Shanta was unfazed," Thakurji, I will live in the servant quarters behind the Haveli. I think no one will object then. As far as I am concerned I have a lot of trust in you, so I have no fear in working in your house."

Ramdev was amazed at her confidence in him, he said, "Very well then, I will get your daughter enrolled in the village school tomorrow itself, and you can start working from tomorrow. Have you eaten anything?"

Shanta shook her head. Ramdev immediately asked his servant to give them food and show them the servant quarters which were behind the Haveli.

Ramdev would leave early in the morning each day and return by dusk except for the days he would conduct the public-meeting. Shanta started looking after the Haveli. She would get up early, much before dawn and ensure that Ramdev had a proper breakfast and packed lunch before he left each day. She soon took over the day to day affairs of the haveli and even the servant started looking up to her for instructions instead of Ramdev.

Ramdev too was tired of eating the insipid food cooked by the servant and had almost resigned himself to the fact that the haveli would always be untidy because the servant would do only as much as his limited intelligence would let him. Shanta changed all this and that gave Ramdev a lot of satisfaction.

Roopa too joined the village school and would wait for Ramdev to come home in the evenings. When she would see him coming home she would jump up with joy, run to him, hug him and search his pockets for the sweets she knew he never forgot to bring for her. Ramdev also found himself being drawn towards the young girl and began to look forward to coming home in the evenings. 

A few months passed and things settled into a routine. Shanta and Ramdev always maintained a respectable distance, but as time went by Shanta found herself drawn towards Ramdev. He was a just and fair man, highly respected and had been nothing but kind to her. Shanta shuddered to think what would have happened to her and her daughter had Ramdev not taken care of them and given her employment and shelter.

Shanta was also visibly shaken and grateful for his kindness. Ramdev would bring gifts for her and Roopa whenever he would go to the nearby city. He was very observant and most of the things that she and Roopa needed were given to them by Ramdev even without her having to mention them or asking for them. Further, he would sit with Roopa in the evenings for her studies and make sure that she was well informed and way ahead of the other students of her age.

The thing that really had touched Shanta was, that Ramdev did it all with no selfish motive and expected no return from her in kind for whatever he did for Roopa and her. 

One day Ramdev returned early from his visits and went to his room and lay down. Shanta was surprised because it had never happened before. She was concerned as he was not looking too good and she enquired the reason for this. Ramdev made an excuse that he was not feeling well and that he should be better in a few hours. But, it was when Shanta heard him groaning that she went and touched his forehead and found out that he had high fever.

Shanta immediately summoned the servant and asked him to fetch a doctor and she started applying wet strips of cloth on his forehead to bring down the fever. Ramdev protested against her doing all this, but she would hear none of it. The doctor came and checked Ramdev and said it was nothing to worry about, although the fever would take a few days to subside. 

When it started getting dark Ramdev asked Shanta to go to her quarters and leave the servant with him. He had asked the servant to stay the night over in case he needed something. Shanta did not say anything, but Ramdev noticed sadness on her face. The servant stayed back the next 2-3 days by the time Ramdev recovered. Finally, when Ramdev's fever subsided the servant was allowed to go home.

Ramdev was fine now, but the doctor had asked him to rest for at least 15 days because the fever might recur leading to tremendous complications. Ramdev had no option but to stay back and rest. Although, since it was rainy season and the seeds for the year had already been sown he knew that his absence would also not lead to any losses.

After the servant left Shanta came up to Ramdev and asked him if he needed anything. Ramdev replied in the negative to which Shanta burst out in tears. Ramdev was taken aback.

"What is it Shanta? Why are you crying? What happened? Do you need something?" Ramdev asked. 

"Thakurji, have I done something to displease you? Why did you ask the servant to stay back the last 2-3 days? Could I not have taken care of you?"

"Look Shanta, I am a widower and you are a widow. There has to be a distance between us, and we both know it."

Shanta was not pacified, "Thakurji, you have done so much for us, can I not do something for you? Am I to be so ungrateful?"

"But Shanta, you already do more than your share for me and the haveli. What more do you want to do?"

"No Thakurji, I have seen you bear the pain in the last few days. The doctor had told me that this fever would give you tremendous body ache and head ache, although never once did you complain about it. Are we strangers to you?"

Ramdev was silent; he did not know what to say. Shanta went on, "I am a very proud woman, and I would not accept charity from anyone, but Thakurji, I am not ungrateful either. What you have done for me and Roopa is something that no one would have ever done for us. I would willingly lay down my life for you, but the distance that you are creating with me is something I cannot bear in life now."

"Shanta, do you know what you are saying?"

"Yes, Thakurji, I know what I am saying and believe me I do not dare to expect anymore from you than what you have already done. But from now on please let me do something for you too. In fact, I will not be happy doing just something. I want to do everything for you." Shanta was saying all this in between sobs.

Shanta went on, "Thakurji, I also promise you, that if you try to distance yourself from me ever in life, I will kill myself. I have no expectations from you, but I wish to be your slave and in your service for a life time now. Never take away that happiness from me."

Saying this, Shanta left the room and went out and sat down besides the doorway and started crying again. Ramdev was shocked. It was all too confusing for him. It was not that he had no feelings left inside him, but the circumstances of his life had made him immune to them. He has simply ignored them in the last few years.

Ramdev was torn inside, because it was not just the sexual part, it was also that he was angry at life for taking away everyone that was important to him. He had simply not allowed to get anyone close to him in any manner be it sexual or emotional. He had simply accepted his destiny as one who would do service to society and pass away from this world. Yet, this woman had torn away everything that he had built his life around in the last few years. Roopa was the only emotional attachment that he had allowed himself after the tragedy in his life.

Ramdev called out to Shanta. When she entered the room he said "Look Shanta, please stop crying. Give me some time to think. I hope you realize the implications of what you have just said to me." 

Shanta looked up and nodded, her face was tear-streaked, she said "Thakurji, please accept me, that is all I ask of you. I wish to be your servant and slave forever, that is all that I want of you."

Ramdev was again silent for a while, when he spoke again it seemed as if he had made up his mind. "Would you please get some oil and massage my head and the soles of my feet? They have been aching for days now."

Shanta broke into a smile. She rushed out and shortly came back with some oil and sat besides Ramdev on his bed and started applying oil on his forehead and started massaging it.

Ramdev noticed Shanta had soft hands. For the first time he noticed how she looked. She had very fair skin, almost like marble. Longish oval face, big beautiful eyes, a sharp nose, the contours of her body also was very attractive to say the least. Her breasts seemed to be well formed and the rest of her body was also very attractive.

Shanta was not very tall about 5 feet 4 inches in height and almost the right proportions everywhere. She would always dress in a sari and blouse and most of her clothes had been gifted by Ramdev now. For the first time she was physically so close to Ramdev, she smelt fresh and clean. There was the perfume of mogra flowers around her which she would wear in her long thick hair everyday. Her hair would always be neatly tied in a plait.

Ramdev wondered that how he could have never noticed how beautiful a woman Shanta was all these months. Ramdev was still too shy to say anything, he was just lying there and enjoying the relief Shanta's hands were providing for his aching head. Slowly, Shanta bent over him as she massaged his forehead with both hands now, whenever Ramdev would open his eyes he could see her breasts right in front of him.

Shanta herself was in a pleasant shock. It was many months ago that she had decided to give herself up to Ramdev. How Ramdev had entered her mind and heart was something that she never understood, but as days passed she had resolved to give herself to him in anyway he pleased. Whenever she would see Ramdev her heart would start beating wildly and try as she might she could not bring herself to stop thinking about him.

Even now as she massaged Ramdev's forehead Shanta's hands were trembling and her heart beats had simply gone into a wild orbit. All she could hear were the constant loud beats as her heart was sending blood rushing to her brain. She felt as if she was a newly wedded bride for the first time sitting next to her groom.

Ramdev told her that his head was feeling much better so Shanta started massaging his feet. Shortly, he drifted off to sleep. The previous few days of pain had been relieved due to the massage and before he realized he was fast asleep. As Shanta was massaging his feet she saw Ramdev getting an erection in his sleep and she felt a rush of blood to her head as she stole glances towards his pole which had formed a tent in his pajamas.

Ramdev was unaware of all this since he was fast asleep, but Shanta could feel a wetness between her thighs. She just could not help but fantasize about being taken by that prick, but her shyness could not make her make the first move. Ramdev was having an erotic dream and before her eyes Shanta was seeing the swollen lump grow into a taut fully erect tent.

A few minutes passed and nothing happened. Ramdev was tired, the massage had truly relieved his ache and he had fallen into a deep sleep. So after a while Shanta got up and went about her chores. But, as she worked the sight of the erection would not leave her head and she could see it in front of her eyes every few moments, and try as she might she could not bring herself to forget it.

The massage became a daily routine after that, and once Roopa would leave for school Shanta would rush with the oil to Ramdev's room. Ramdev was already absolutely fit and fine in the next two days but he started pretending that his head and feet were still aching.

On the third day, when Shanta came with the oil, Ramdev said, "Shanta, my knees and thighs are also aching could you please massage them?"

Shanta smiled and nodded. Ramdev just pulled up his loose pajamas and lie down. Shanta said,"Thakurji! It would be better if you remove your pajamas, they will get oily and I will not be able to massage properly too."

Ramdev was surprised at her boldness, his heart too started beating wildly as he removed his pajamas and lay down in his briefs. Shanta started massaging his feet, starting at the heels and gradually going higher to his knees. Ramdev started breathing heavily as he could feel his erection building and though he was excited he could feel himself blushing too.

"Thakurji, I am your slave, you do not have to hesitate in telling me anything that you want me to do for you. Anything that your heart desires, anything that you wish me to do you just have to let me know." Shanta was saying all this matter of factly, not looking up at Ramdev's face but continuing to massage his feet.

Ramdev found himself immobile for a while when he spoke his voice was hoarse," Can you massage a bit higher? My thighs would like to feel your soft hands."

Shanta smiled encouragingly and as her hands crept higher she said," Thakurji, my heart my mind and my body is yours, they are to serve you in any way you please."

When Ramdev heard this his erection became unbearable, it threatened to tear his briefs and come out. "Shanta I need some relief, you know how!" he said

"Oh Thakurji, I thought you would never say that." Saying this Shanta softly clasped his erection over his briefs and started rubbing her palm along the length of his pole slowly.

Ramdev let out a groan he could not bear this anymore. He caught Shanta by her shoulders and pushed her on the bed. Shanta fell on her back the mattress cushioning her fall. 

"Thakurji, after my husband I have not let any man touch me, but it is my choice that you touch me, feel me, ravish me, enjoy my body anyway you please." Shanta was saying all this but finding it difficult to control her voice.

Ramdev could think of nothing but his painful erection that needed immediate relief. He simply shoved his hand from under her sari to her inner thighs. Shanta closed them as if in reaction to his action. He roughly spread her thighs and reached for her pubis. His hands met a pair of panties which he tore away a moan escaped Shanta's lips.

Ramdev got rid of his briefs and with his palm started caressing her vulva. It was wet and dripping. Shanta pulled up her Sari and spread her thighs apart as if to give him better access to her cunt. Ramdev immediately inserted two fingers inside her pussy and started playing with her g-spot.

Shanta was lost in her own pleasure she started wriggling her thighs and moaning, "Oh Thakurji! Yes, that is so nice, it feels so good. I am so hungry, my pussy is soooo horny."

Ramdev started an in and out motion with his fingers and slowly started building up the rhythm. With the other hand he started caressing her inner thighs and squeezing them. Shanta was wild now, her head was shaking from side to side and her moans were getting louder.

"Oh Yes! Thakurji! This is wonderful, please give me more, please give me your penis! I need it, I want to quench its thirst, I want it to fill me up. I need it to enslave me, Oh God!" Shanta was unstoppable.

Ramdev pulled out his dick and smeared his wet fingers on his prick, and then with his fingers he held it up as if to show it to Shanta. His prick was 8inches long and a good girth, the head was obscenely big and in its present condition was looking like a shining purple snake.

Ramdev could no longer hold back, he quit the display and with a single fluid motion guided his prick inside her cunt. 

"Oh! God! Oh my god!" Shanta cried out.

Ramdev was like a demon possessed. Years of not having a female body to quench his desires had built up in him. He was simply concentrating on getting relief as fast as possible. He kept a fast rhythm, shoving his dick inside her cunt with hard rapid strokes.

Shanta herself had not had any pleasure for years; she had an orgasm as soon as Ramdev entered her. His hard strokes were taking her from orgasm to orgasm. Each stroke brought out a moan from her and she could feel her own juices flowing freely as if sympathizing with Ramdev's erect lust.

Soon Ramdev lost all sense of rhythm, his strokes became harder, faster and shorter, he just needed the relief. In the end with one hard stroke and a loud grunt he poured his seed into her, and simply lay on top of her lifeless.

After a few moments Shanta softly touched Ramdev's shoulders. Ramdev rolled off her and lay besides her breathing deeply. Shanta got up and picked up her torn panties and went to wash herself.

Ramdev was still lying on the bed when he heard Shanta walk into the room. He just turned his head towards her and opened his eyes and said,"Shanta......"

Shanta rushed towards him and clamped her hand on his mouth,"Thakurji! Please do not say anything. I am blessed that this happened and I could be of service to you. You have given me more pleasure than I have ever experienced in my life. Please do not say or do anything to take it away from me." saying this, Shanta burst out into tears.

Ramdev got up and held Shanta close to him, Shanta started murmuring in his chest while crying,"Thakurji! This will be a secret, no one will come to know, just do not put any distance between us, I wont be able to live."

Ramdev started stroking her head and waited for Shanta to stop crying, they were standing next to each other beside the bed. He did not say a word. Within himself, he just had to accept their relationship as it was and he did it now. Her body next to him was again making him horny and he could feel his erection building up one more time.

Ramdev turned Shanta around and started undressing her. He removed her sari, and then unhooked her blouse. He reached down and undid the string of her petticoat and then unhooked her bra. Shanta was wearing no panties since they had been torn by Ramdev.

Ramdev stepped back as if to look at her nude body. Shanta instinctively, clasped one hand across her breasts and the other on her pubis. It took just one shake of Ramdev's head to make her remove her hands, but she shut her eyes as she could feel his eyes boring onto her body. She was trembling.

Ramdev could feel his lust building up as he took in her body. Shanta had absolutely, milky white hairless skin. Her breasts were perfectly formed, not too large not too small but a good handful, nipples were a very light brown color and not too big. Her waist was small almost tiny and he found it awe-inspiring as it flared into her hips. He was surprised to see her pubis clean shaven and the small labia escaping from her cunt and very much visible.

Ramdev stepped forward and keeping one hand on Shanta's shoulder made her turn around. He again stepped back and looked. Perfectly formed shoulder blades, a supine unmarked back, the tiny waist again and the flare of her hips. Her buttocks were also awesome, well formed, taut muscled, smooth and perfectly rounded. 

Ramdev got excited seeing the crack of Shanta's ass. He mentally made up his mind that soon his prick shall invade her anus and spread that beautiful ass. He could feel his prick again screaming for release.

Ramdev came close to Shanta and as he stood behind her, he started nibbling on her shoulders with his lips. Shanta inhaled a sharp breath and opened her eyes and reaching behind her started fondling his hair and neck with her hands.

Ramdev reached her breasts and with both his hands started fondling them. He was deftly juggling them; he would open his palm and squeeze them softly at times and then again hard. The hard squeeze would be coupled with a bite on her shoulder making Shanta cry out with pain and pleasure. He soon started concentrating on her nipples, flicking them, tweaking them and pinching them softly.

Ramdev felt Shanta's nipples going erect under his ministrations. He smiled an inward smile as he reached below, clasped a hand around her stomach and pulled her ass towards his erection. He nestled his prick in the crack of her arse and both of them slowly started grinding against each other. Her nipples were erect now, so Ramdev's fingers became softly teasing and gentle.

Ramdev moved his hands lower and touched Shanta's pussy. Her cunt was dripping wet to his touch. He started playing with her clitoris. His index finger was teasing the hard nub in soft gentle strokes. Shanta soon started wriggling her buttocks against his erection. Ramdev could feel his own lust rising.

He simply lifted one of her legs and guided her so that both her hands were resting on the mattress and one knee resting on the mattress too, and guided his erection into her pussy.

"Aah!" A moan escaped Shanta's lips as she felt Ramdev's hard filling her vulva.

"Do you like it? Am I big enough for you? Do I give you pleasure? Is my dick making your come?" Ramdev would ask a question with each stroke of his dick.

Shanta merely would look back and nod each time Ramdev asked a question, it was almost as if her eyes were ding the talking for her, she just did not want to miss on any moment of the pleasure.

Ramdev caught her hair and yanked it hard and followed it with a hard push into her pussy. Shanta screamed, Ramdev bent forward and pulled her hair again so her mouth was upturned and looking upto him. He released a globule of spit from his mouth. Shanta instinctively opened her mouth and took his spit in her mouth, licking her lips to catch whatever had escaped.

Ramdev started fucking Shanta hard now. He would pull out almost completely and then shove with all his strength; he could feel his prick knocking against her cervix when he pushed it in hard. Each shove would bring a loud grunt from Shanta.

Slowly both lost all sense of rhythm and were grinding against each other to achieve climax. Ramdev could sense her orgasm twice before he poured his seed into Shanta. He bent on her and both began to catch their breath in that standing position.

Shanta herself had turned into shivering jelly, she felt full and sated. After a while Ramdev lifted himself and slid onto the bed to catch some well needed rest. Shanta lay down beside him.

"From now on do not wear any panties in the house; I want you to be available to me whenever I feel the urge." Ramdev told this to Shanta in a soft voice, to which she nodded.
ENJOY THE LIFE AS IT COMES happy
SJ IRK OBG BPST YJ-DD
[+] 3 users Like pvsraju's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rainbow 
After the first day, things started getting steadily amorous. Ramdev would send the servant on an errand whenever he got the urge and would sneak behind Shanta, lift her saree and insert his erection into her while she would be cooking or doing her chores. He would call her under some pretext or the other push her shoulders forcefully bringing her on her knees and guide his hardness into her mouth, or if time and occasion would not permit, he would simply show Shanta his manhood erect and angry.

Of'course! The above was in addition to their almost certain nightly rendezvous, which would invariably follow night after night, except the days when Shanta was menstruating!

Shanta too was in a perpetual state of excitement and Ramdev would forever find her wet and ready. It was almost like a couple of teenagers who had just discovered their libido and given in to their baser senses with no inhibitions or restraint.

One day, just before Ramdev was about to leave for his fields it started raining heavily. Ramdev decided to call off his visit and called the servant and gave him the day off. Shanta heard him calling from his room to her.

"Yes! Thankurji?" Shanta asked him immediately on entering his room, she saw him sitting on the bed.

Ramdev looked at her, he could see the naughty expectation in her eyes, and the smile on her face which wasn't quite a grin. It was an erotic expression which conveyed nothing but lust.

Ramdev gestured her to lock the door and come in. Shanta after doing what was told to her came and stood near him. "Get me a bottle of oil from the cupboard!" Ramdev ordered.

Shanta promptly did as told and asked him, "Do you want me to put oil in your hair? Do you want me to massage you? Are you not well? Are you feet aching?"

Ramdev smiled and looked at her and said, "Hold your questions, you will soon see the purpose of this oil."

Ramdev took the bottle from Shanta's hand and simply pulled down the Pallu of her saree. (The portion of the Indian saree which covers the bosom and the blouse is called pallu). He could see her ripe and juicy breasts confined in her blouse and their soft and sensuous rise and fall with each breath she took. The décolleté blouse offered a good view of Shanta's cleavage which Ramdev always found enticing and it never failed to give him an instant reaction in his loins.

Ramdev kept staring at Shanta's clothed breasts for while and reached out and unhooked a couple of top hooks of the blouse. She could not only feel the intensity of his gaze but the raw insistence of his desire was sending shivers down her spine. 

Shanta could feel the blood rushing to her temples and her breathing got heavier by the minute. The blouse was front-opening and once the top two hooks were open her breasts started dangerously straining against the fabric for freedom and release.

Shanta reached out to touch Ramdev but he was having none of it, he impatiently slapped her hands away and kept staring from her breasts to her eyes and back again. As if he wanted to convey his raw surge to her without saying a word. Shanta could feel his eyes boring into her, as if his eyes were fucking every pore of her body without hesitation, and with an impatient lust.

Ramdev grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him, Shanta almost stumbled and it took all her sense of balance to keep from falling on to him. His warm insistent hands slowly started kneading her waist. Shanta was amazed at the insistence of his palms, she felt a warm wetness run from inside her and trickle onto her thighs. Then, Ramdev pinched her waist, not to hurt her, yet the pinch was anything but mild. A loud moan escaped Shanta's lips. She had never seen Ramdev like this.

"Take off your blouse and bra!" Ramdev's voice was heavy.

Shanta was almost as if in a trance. Her hands mechanically undid the hooks of her blouse, peeled it off, threw it on the floor and followed suit with her bra. "Are you wearing panties?" Ramdev asked her.

Shyly, Shanta looked down and said, "Thakurji! Ever since you have told me, when have you ever seen me wearing them?"

Ramdev nodded as if in approval. "Are you wet?" He again shot off a question.

Shanta simply nodded and looked at him in the eye. Ramdev grinned and simply turned her around with his hands. He felt his breath becoming sharp as he admired her naked back to her waist. Blemishless, supine, soft tender milky skin, the flesh just right, not too much, not too less. 

Ramdev's hands started caressing her back as he stood up behind Shanta. Starting at her shoulders, going down right to her waist where her saree and petticoat stopped the advance of his hands. Shanta's breath was coming in gasps now. She could feel her legs turn to jelly when suddenly Ramdev bent forward and nibbled along the length of her neck, and then had his tongue running along her shoulder behind her collar bone.

Shanta barely managed to suppress a moan, but her reaction was lost on Ramdev. Soon, his hands were cupping, and kneading her breasts and his fingers started running around her nipples. He could sense her nipples erecting to his touch and with each flick of his fingers Ramdev could sense Shanta's breath getting heavier and heavier.

Ramdev's hands reached down and slowly rolled off her saree. Now Shanta was standing just in her petticoat, nothing over or under it. His palms started caressing her buttocks over the petticoat. Ramdev could sense Shanta gyrating her bottom in tandem with the movements oh his palms. She would give a slow luxurious rotation, almost like a belly dancer. 

Shanta's movements were turning Ramdev on and his hard was straining against the confines of his trousers. He moved forward and dug his hard into the crack of her ass. Shanta sensed his erection pressing into her so she simply moved back against it and started rubbing her behind on it in a sideways movement.

After a while Ramdev got rid his trousers and still standing behind her bunched her petticoat around her waist and dug his hard-on into her crack. Shanta's crack felt warm and moist. He reached down and probed her vulva with his hands. Her cunt was like a steaming pot over flowing with juice. He took some of the juice and rubbed it on his dick with his fingers, and then with his wet fingers started playing with her clit.

Every now and then his fingers would reach inside her pussy and borrow some of its juice and keep lubricating her clit and her nether lips. Suddenly, Ramdev wet his fingers, took a step back and started rubbing his finger around the rose-bud of her ass. He again reached inside her pussy and wet his fingers once again. This time his finger breached the ring of her anus.

It was puckered and tight. Shanta tensed for a moment but Ramdev was going about it at leisure. His finger was curious, probing yet tender on its journey. He would probe inside till the first knot, let it be there for a moment then again pull it out, wet it with her juices and then re-insert. This continued for a few times. By now Shanta was relaxed, she had expected pain, but soon realized that this was nothing but pleasure, though different.

A few times later Ramdev just kept his finger on the tip of her anus but did not insert it. By now Shanta was too far gone with the new sensation. She reached behind and grabbed his wrist and forcefully inserted his finger into her anus. This time Ramdev let it go in till the first two knots. Her anus felt warm and soft beyond the tight ring at the entrance.

Shanta by now was moaning in abandon. She wanted release and a relief. She turned her neck and looked at Ramdev with imploring eyes. Ramdev's dick also ached for release. It had been left neglected for too long. He quickly reached for the bottle of oil asked her to get rid of her petticoat and smothered his dick with oil.

Shanta by now had guessed that her ass-hole was to be invaded today. She was a bit tense and was wondering whether it would hurt. Ramdev took some oil and put it around and in her anus. He placed her in a manner that she was standing besides the bed but bending down on the mattress with her butt jutting out to be invaded. 

Ramdev first inserted his cock into her pussy. Shanta let out a sharp breath. He pulled his dick out at placed it on the entrance of her anus. Shanta now wanted it inside her ass, damn the consequences. If this was what Ramdev wanted and liked then she shall give it to him and learn to like it as well.

The first entry was something that Shanta was not prepared for. 8" of Ramdev's manhood slowly but surely, spread the ring of her anus and invaded her. "Thakurji......!" Shanta screamed.

Ramdev merely grunted and went on pushing it inside till all of the 8" was inside her. He remained motionless waiting for her to get used to the foreign sensation. Then he slowly started withdrawing his penis. He withdrew till just the head was inside, then again pushed back in. Slow, ever so slow. 

Slowly Shanta began to enjoy it. She was moaning with every thrust and enjoying Ramdev's finger playing with her clit, while his penis plugged her asshole. 

"Do you like it? Do you like what my dick is doing to your ass-hole?" Ramdev asked.

Shanta's reply was an incoherent mumbling of words, but her butt was doing the talking for her. She would push back and meet each thrust with equal fervor. Ramdev grabbed her ass and now started increasing his tempo.

"Thakurji! Oh Thakurji! Harder... Deeper.... More I want more and more. Just don't stop!" Shanta seemed to have finally found words.

Ramdev was more than ready to oblige. His finger left her clit and he grabbed Shanta's waist with both hands and started pulling her torso onto his dick. Stroke after stroke till he felt his dam was about to burst.

They both were sweating profusely by now! Drops of sweat from Ramdev's brow were falling onto Shanta's back. Suddenly, Shanta started bucking as an earth-shattering orgasm wrecked through her body. She felt spasm after spasm bursting inside her. It was almost as if waves of an electric current originating from her anus were imploding through her veins to every pore of her body.

Ramdev sensing her orgasm finally let go and shot his load into her anus. He let out a loud grunt and finally pulled his dick out of her anus. He lifted her petticoat and cleaned his dick and handed it back to Shanta.

Shanta took her petticoat and started wearing her clothes. When fully dressed she said to Ramdev, "Thakurji! This was the best orgasm I have ever had, we must do this again and again."

Ramdev simply grinned and said, "Tonight! Shanta! Keep the oil ready!"
SJ IRK OBG BPST YJ-DD
Like Reply
Rainbow 
A few months passed by uneventfully but for the routine of hot steamy sex between Shanta and Ramdev. Roopa, (Shanta's daughter) was doing well at school and she had almost found a father in Ramdev, who truly adored and cared for the child as his own.

In the few months that Shanta was staying at the Haveli with Ramdev, she herself had got actively involved with the village women, and in fact more and more women had started coming to her with their problems both domestic and economic.

The women in fact found Shanta to be far easier to communicate and confide to, not only because she was a woman but also because she had an uncanny astuteness in solving problems. Further, on delicate issues women found it easier to convey through Shanta rather than to talk to Ramdev.

During her course of interaction with the village women, Shanta learnt about Chandrakali. Chandrakali was married to Bhimrao a man from the neighbouring village but was unable to bear children in the 4 years that she was married to him.

In due course of time, Bhimrao ran away with all belongings to some unknown place leaving Chandrakali penniless and with no source of income even to pay rent of their rented hutment.

When Shanta learnt of this she called Chandrakali to the haveli and told her that she will talk to Ramdev on her behalf and see what she could do to help her out. The same evening Shanta mentioned the matter to Ramdev.

Ramdev said the only thing that could be done was to trace her husband and maybe coerce him to accept his responsibilities. Shanta told him that a lot of efforts had already been made but to no avail.

"In that case the only thing to be done is to give her a job in the haveli and have her stay in one of the additional rooms of the servant quarters. You will also get someone to help you in your work around the house and this woman also will be taken care of." said Ramdev deciding the matter.

Immediately, Chandrakali was asked to shift into one of the rooms of the servant quarters. Shanta with the coming of Chandrakali had a ready aide to help her with the house-hold work. 

Chandrakali, was a slightly dark woman, about 5feet 2 inches tall. She had long hair almost always worn in a bun, tied behind, would wear a saree and blouse which were always bright and gaudy in color. Her body was well toned and sun burnt from years of working in the field.

Chandrakali, was an illiterate rustic woman, thick and meaty in the right places. Her face although dark was pretty to look at, with a small silver nose ring and big kohl filled eyes. She had a generous bosom and a big behind which were visible even with her saree and petticoat, which through years of use were almost thread-bare.

Once, she shifted into the haveli Chandrakali's clothes were immediately taken care of. She now had new sarees and petticoats and blouses, which were not too expensive but were definitely not as gaudy as she used to wear earlier. She soon shifted into a routine, taking and following orders from Shanta and soon knew what was expected from her.

Chandrakali would sweep and wipe floors, clean furniture, wash utensils, wash clothes, help out in the kitchen and do every and any odd jobs that she was asked to do. Although coming from a poor back-ground she was very clean and tidy in her work and habits. 

Chandrakali had a quiet and silent manner of going about things and both Ramdev and Shanta observed with silent praise in their eyes that she had soon become a very useful aide to Shanta in the household.

Chandrakali herself was very happy. She had finally found a life when she would sleep with a full stomach and not worry where her next meal was to come from. Besides, Shanta and Thakurji always had a kind word for her, which would give her a sense of belonging and contentment.

Once, Chandrakali came into the haveli along with her came a few problems. The almost routine and active sexual life of Shanta and Ramdev came to an abrupt stand still. The quiet slipping away at night to Ramdev's room became very infrequent and hurried if ever, with the fear of Chandrakali waking up and knowing about their doings.

The impromptu escapades though stopped completely, because Chandrakali was always around and there was no way that Shanta and Ramdev could engage into anything amorous, because the fear of being discovered was always there.

This period of abstinence was not without its repercussions. Ramdev found him-self to be more and more restless and had started developing a short temper, snapping at almost everybody who had the misfortune of evoking his anger. Slowly, he started finding excuses to stay away from work for longer periods too.

Shanta herself was finding it difficult but had no way to express it, she simply bore it all with a studied silence. She was more worried about Ramdev and his mental peace and that really pained her.

One day Chandrakali was wiping the floor in Ramdev's bedroom. Ramdev was sitting on the bed and reading a book. Chandrakali had her saree tucked up and was squatting down so much so that her legs almost to her lower thighs were visible. Suddenly, her pallu fell below exposing her cleavage and her heavy luscious bosom was exposed to a great extent, but Chandrakali was oblivious to this.

Ramdev, sexually hungry that he was for weeks could not help but stare at this sight. He felt a familiar stirring in his nether region and for moments he was almost mesmerized by this sight. Unknown to him Shanta was just passing by the room at that very moment and observed this.

Moments later, Ramdev sensed Shanta's presence at the window and as if caught went red in the face and continued reading his book. Chandrakali too realized her pallu had fallen and immediately set it right and went about her work.

That night Shanta could not sleep. Her mind was dazzled by numerous thoughts and try as she might, she could not sleep. Finally, after hours of thought she seemed to have reached some conclusion and fell off to sleep.

The next day Shanta seeing an opportunity stepped into Ramdev's room. She knew that Chandrakali was washing clothes and the man-servant was out, so she could talk to Ramdev for a while without being over heard or disturbed.

"Thakurji! I know that the last few weeks have been tough for you; it has been the same for me. We both had a very honest intention of helping Chandrakali in her problem, but somehow the situation has misfired on us, leading us to be away from each other." Shanta's voice was gentle.

"I have thought of a solution to this problem, and I hope you will agree with me." Shanta pursued.

The question mark on Ramdev's face was enough to make Shanta go on, " Chandrakali will have to be taken in confidence, Thakurji. I have also noticed that she is not entirely unattractive to you."

Ramdev felt as if he had been caught, "But Shanta, won't you object?" he asked.

"Thakurji, I am your slave for life, whatever makes you happy, makes me happy too." Shanta replied.

Ramdev protested, " Shanta, what makes you think she will agree? Further if anything of this gets out our reputations will be ruined forever."

Shanta smiled and replied, "Leave everything to me Thakurji, you will have no complaints."

Shanta, that very afternoon was explaining to Chandrakali some things she wanted done in the kitchen. Suddenly Shanta asked her a question, "Don't you miss your husband? Chandrakali?"

Chandrakali was silent for a moment, then she lowered her head and said, "Didi, all I have received from my husband was abuses and curses, the only days of peace that I have known in my life have been in this haveli."

"What are you saying Shanta? Surely, you must have been happy with you parents?" Shanta persisted.

"Didi, my marriage was fixed by my father over a bottle of liquor, that too because Bhimrao was paying for my father's liquor. All my childhood I have seen my mother's earnings being spent on liquor and all we got from our father was beatings and abuses." 

Chandrakali went on, "Bhimrao was 15 years elder to me, he had some inheritance of which he never gave me anything to run the house hold. Whatever money he had would be spent on paying rent and liquor and I had to work as a daily labor in the fields to earn enough money to feed both of us."

Chandrakali had started crying by now. Shanta as if by instinct went forward and comforted her, Shanta asked her, "But what about the bed Chandrakali? Did he not satisfy you?"

Chandrakali shook her head and after a while she replied, "Didi, he was an animal, the first few months till his lust was satisfied he would sleep with me daily, after that whenever his lust took over he would simply come insert his tool finish and move off, I have never known pleasure which so many women have told me comes with sex."

Shanta smiled inwardly when she heard this, she went on, "Chandrakali, listen carefully to what I am about to say, it is with the strictest confidence and trust that I am telling you this, and not a word of this should go out to anyone."

Chandrakali was silent for a while but when she saw Shanta was silent too, she implored, "Didi I owe my life to you and Thakurji. There is no way that I will do or say anything that will ever compromise you or Thakurji in anyway."

Finally, when Shanta spoke her voice was somber and serious and calm, "Thakurji, is a very kind and a good man. However, he is lonely too, when I came to the haveli my situation was exactly like yours. I had nowhere else to go."

"Even though, he could have, he never forced me to sleep with him. It was me who in fact seduced Thakurji. Whatever he did for me and Roopa was without any expectations from me, when even my relatives had forsaken me." Shanta went on.

Chandrakali was listening with rapt attention. Shanta continued, " Chandrakali!, Thakurji is human after all and with his manly needs. Sexually, too he is a very potent man; I have never felt so satisfied ever in life. He finds you attractive too. I have decided to dedicate my life to him, and thus I decided to take you into my confidence."

"Neither of us i.e. me and Thakurji will ever force you to do anything against your wishes, but with your coming into the house-hold he has been starving for weeks yet, he has never complained. When we decided to help you we never thought of the consequences it would have on us. The only thought in our mind was to help you in your time of need." Shanta stopped at this; it was almost as if she could not speak anymore.

Chandrakali was speechless for a while, as if to let everything that she had heard soak in. When she spoke it was as if she had made up her mind, "Didi, I have understood what you have said, trust me not only will I not tell a soul about this, but I will also do anything that you and Thakurji expect from me."

Shanta felt a smile coming on to her face; it was a mixture of relief and happiness. She said, "I am very happy with you, believe me you will never regret this decision." Having said this Shanta got up and went about her work.

In due course Ramdev was informed by Shanta of the developments. The next few days Shanta concentrated on Chandrakali's appearance. Everything down to the last detail was paid attention. 

Gone were the cracked heals, the unkempt appearances, the neglected nails, the unshaved and sweaty arm-pits and pubis. Instead, the complete being was replaced by a woman just modeled to be the one to give a man pleasure. One had to see Chandrakali to believe that this was the same village woman of a few weeks earlier.

A few days later, Shanta told Chandrakali, "I think you are ready now, if you are having any second thoughts or change of mind about your decision please let me know."

Chandrakali lowered her head and shook it, Shanta noticed a shy smile on her face as she did so. "Very well then, I will inform Thakurji immediately."

The man-servant was given an early leave by Shanta that day. Chandrakali was asked to take a bath and then go to Ramdev's room. A new set of clothes, flowers for her hair, a sandalwood perfume, were all laid out for Chandrakali that day by Shanta.

Ramdev meanwhile was himself in a eager state of anticipation. He had been adviced by Shanta to save himself for the up-coming night a few days back. The next few days had passed very impatiently for him, he would go for his work and return early, and whenever home would look out for glimpses of Chandrakali, whom he stared at unabashedly now.

Chandrakali herself had started noticing his stares and would try and be in his way more and more often. She would find herself getting into hot flushes, with something wet seeping between her thighs each time she saw Ramdev. During her baths too she would touch herself in all forbidden areas and would have to restrain herself from bringing herself off. 

This comedy had not gone un-noticed by Shanta, who would smile whenever such incidents took place. She had a growing feeling of lust building within her which she knew would soon come to fruition. After all, she was the one who had brought about whatever that was to happen.

That evening Roopa was taken by Shanta to the servant quarters as soon as the man servant left. Chandrakali found herself walking towards Ramdev's room and he was standing at the door as if, he would be denied of the pleasure at the last moment.

The moment Chandrakali stepped at the door Ramdev stepped aside to let her in, she walked in as if in a trance. Her heart was pounding in her chest almost as if a sledge hammer was beating against her rib cage with each beat. As soon as she was inside Ramdev locked the door and came close and stood besides her.

As Chandrakali stood, Ramdev walked all around her, his eyes devouring her body. He was still deciding where to start. Chandrakali's heart beat was out of control by now; she could bear it no longer. She simply closed her eyes.

"Open your eyes!" Ramdev's voice was hoarse.

Chandrakali opened her eyes but her heart showed no signs of relenting. Ramdev stood behind her and traced a finger starting at the base of her neck, over the back of her blouse and down to the exposed spine between her blouse and her saree and then over her saree between the crack of her buttocks.

When Ramdev's finger reached the crack of her buttocks, Chandrakali inhaled sharply. Then Ramdev stood near her, his finger still over her crack and nibbled slowly on her ear, his warm breath into her ears, "How is this?" he asked sharply.

Chandrakali stood silent, and expectant. The juices had started flowing freely between her legs. She was not aware of what was expected from her, so she just let Ramdev have his way with her.

By now Ramdev had opened up his palm, and was caressing the whole expanse of her buttocks with his palm over her saree. His tongue was still busy lapping away at her ear. Chandrakali inadvertently let out a moan.

"So! You seem to like it!" When Ramdev said this it was no longer a question.

Chandrakali kept switching her weight from one heel to the other while Ramdev kept caressing, pinching and fondling her buttocks. His attitude was itself as if she was an object built for his pleasure and he would take her pleasure from her as and how he willed it.

After a while Ramdev, stood in front of her and removed the pallu of her saree covering her breasts. Chandrakali was wearing a blouse which unhooked in the front. She had no bra and panties on under explicit instructions from Shanta.

Ramdev cupped one of her breasts over her blouse and squeezed hard. "Ohh!" A moan of pain mixed with pleasure escaped Chandrakali's lips.

Ramdev was oblivious to it, her breast felt full and heavy to his touch. As if it was a ripe, mature, juice laden fruit just waiting to be milked or plucked as his fancy took him. He caressed it softly at first, then slowly increasing the pressure bringing on Chandrakali to a moan with each squeeze.

Slowly, Ramdev's finger-tips got around to tease the nipples over the blouse. Chandrakali could feel her nipples harden as though against her wishes. Her body was slowly but surely slipping away from her conscious command and becoming more and more enslaved to Ramdev.

Ramdev unhooked the hooks one by one, his eyes staring at Chandrakali all the time. She could no longer bear the intensity of his gaze. It was stripping her bit by bit, eating her up, the hunger evident in his eyes. Her breasts felt free as soon as the last hook was un-hooked.

Once un-hooked Ramdev tersely asked Chandrakali to take all her saree and blouse off, she complied. Ramdev then reached out and grabbed one of her breasts with his hand, squeezing it mercilessly, "Ohhh! Thakurji" she moaned.

Ramdev started teasing Chandrakali's nipples with his finger-tips, using both hands this time. They had grown hard and erect, almost like juicy swollen raisins ready to let out a sweet juice. 

Ramdev suddenly bent forward and took one of Chandrakali's nipples in his mouth. Flicking his tongue over the areola and then licking it. Then he took the complete nipple in his mouth and started suckling on it. He was in no hurry, while he was suckling on her nipples his hands reached behind her and grabbed her buttocks and squeezed them hard.

Chandrakali was well gone into the pleasure by now. She was moaning and squirming her bottom, her breath coming in heavy gasps. Ramdev's fingers were by now teasing the crack of her ass over her petticoat. His fingers then dug in and started playing with her anal bud with the piece of cloth in between.

Chandrakali sensed her moans getting louder by now, her heart was screaming bloody murder with its merciless pounding, it was as if a new sexual being had awakened inside her and had taken over her mind, body and soul.

Ramdev then tugged at the knot of her petticoat trying to open it. It did not give away so easily. He was himself pretty excited and getting impatient now. Seeing his confusion Chandrakali could not restrain her giggle. Angered, Ramdev grabbed her mouth pinching her lips in his fingers and bit them hard. "Bitch! Stop yapping and strip." He was far gone by now.

Chandrakali checked herself, removed her petticoat and waited for his instructions. Ramdev got rid of his clothes; and sat on the bed, his erection monumental by itself was almost as if a thick black fleshy pole was jutting out of his body pointing to the sky. "Suck on this!" His voice was menacing and there was no doubting the seriousness in his voice.

Chandrakali bent forward and took it in her mouth. His penis's width almost had her open her mouth to its utmost. Try as she might she could not take in more than half of it. Ramdev grabbed her by the hair and forced his cock deep inside her mouth. She gagged as his prick went right into her throat. She could feel her tears welling up in her eyes as she looked up pleadingly at Ramdev to have mercy.

Ramdev eased the pressure of his hand on her head and let Chandrakali have her way. Her mouth felt warm and nice to his prick. With the pressure of his hand off her head, Chandrakali relaxed a bit and started concentrating on the job at hand. She started with long licks around the head of his prick licking off the pre-cum that had formed on it. Then she went up and down along the length of his prick with the tip of his tongue.

Impatient, Ramdev again grabbed her head, almost as if by reaction Chandrakali took his prick in her mouth and started sucking on it. Her tongue started licking his prick inside of her mouth. Ramdev was taken aback with this burst of pleasure that this action gave him.

"You are good woman! Your mouth is pleasure, suck on it, yeah that's the way... this is good, your mouth is better than a cunt any day, I will teach you to purr... I will teach your pussy to meow at my directions!" Ramdev's lust had taken over him completely; he hardly knew what he was talking about.

After a while Ramdev gathered himself, he wanted to know what this woman was truly like while his prick sliced her pussy. He grabbed Chandrakali and made her stand in front of him sideways. "Whack!" There was a resounding noise as his hand came heavily on her buttocks.

Chandrakali was taken aback. She opened her mouth to scream. "Not a word from you bitch. Any noise and a wooden paddle will replace my hand." One look at Ramdev's eyes was enough to silence Chandrakali.

One after the other the slaps rained on her buttocks. Ramdev went on with this till his hands grew tired. Chandrakali had born all this till tears streamed down her eyes, but not a word had escaped from her lips. He turned her around to see the result of his slaps. Her buttocks had become deep red and he knew that they would be stinging.

Ramdev rubbed his palms over her buttocks as if to soothe the pain. He felt Chandrakali moving her buttocks in rhythm with his hand, "You are a good bitch. I like you woman." Ramdev was happy with her.

Soon, Ramdev's hands stole to her pussy. Chandrakali's pussy juice had flown freely. Even the beating, though painful, had excited her tremendously. He saw that she was wet and ready to take in his prick. 

Ramdev made Chandrakali lie face down on the bed. Then reaching over her he grabbed each of her wrists by his hands and insert his prick into her pussy. The first insertion was slow because there were no hands to guide him. 

Chandrakali felt as if her cunt had been filled up completely. His prick was a monster, but the rush of pleasure that she felt when it entered overtook her in such a manner she was at a loss for words.

Once lodged inside her cunt Ramdev pulled his prick out almost as if he would withdraw it from her cunt. Chandrakali was alarmed and started wriggling her bottom as if she did not want to let go of his prick. The next thrust took her by surprise; it was hard, merciless and banged hard against her womb.

After that, thrust followed after thrust, long and hard and relentless. Chandrakali had her body pinned down, no scope for any movement, no choice except to remain in the stance Ramdev had allowed her and take the pleasure from that monster of a prick. 

Chandrakali lost count of her orgasms. Electric sparks were going through her body, no words, and no sounds except a grunt from her mouth and the slap of her buttocks as his pelvis ground into her to acknowledge each thrust of his prick as it pounded into her.

A while later Chandrakali was reduced to a mass of flesh, her body tired from the numerous orgasms that it had experienced. Her legs were reduced to jelly and her body screamed for mercy from the excess of pleasure. 

On the other hand Ramdev showed no signs of coming. Finally, he realized that her body could not take anymore. He relented and pulled out from her and released her wrists and rolled off her.

Ramdev was breathing heavily, his prick still hard. He looked at Chandrakali, she was lying motionless, head down as if she had no strength to get up. 

Several minutes later, Chandrakali finally got up to sit. "Get dressed and send Shanta to finish what has remained unfinished." Ramdev ordered.

Chandrakali nodded her head and after getting dressed walked towards the servant quarters to get Shanta.
SJ IRK OBG BPST YJ-DD
Like Reply
Please continue
[+] 1 user Likes kittepo's post
Like Reply
Super bro continue
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
nice...
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart