Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
[Image: 661341e4efc6f8901a1231a9bbc87251.jpg]

Introduction:
---------------
Ankita is my colleague. She is 28 years old. My name is Varun (26 years old) and I recently joined a fast growing company in Bangalore.  Ankita is a senior marketing manager and I work as the operational resource. Because ours is a small company we were able to grow fast in our careers. Our Director, Rohit, wanted to send us both on a Business trip to get more clients for our business. 

Ankita is very beautiful. She is very intelligent but has a fiery temper. She gets angry at every small thing. She is very hard working and works all the time. Even though she is 2 years older to me maturity wise I am older to her. I also worry a lot about her because sometimes, she skips lunch and even dinner to keep working and I have to remind her to eat food and to take care of herself. All of us at work are focused on work so we never really got a chance to admire her beauty or discuss about her. If this was a big company she would have been the centre of mischievous gossips. Beautiful face. Coconut shaped breasts. Kim Kardashian's Ass. She was blessed in every way. 

The events I am about to narrate to you, my readers, happened during a business trip to Mumbai last month. Two of our biggest clients had deals with foreign companies. My boss wanted us to talk to them and convince them to switch 100% to our company. This was a big deal and we both were nervous about this huge responsibility.
[+] 8 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Awesome start
Like Reply
Good Start.
Like Reply
Super.. continue
Like Reply
One month ago, I walked into an upscale restaurant for a dinner. My director, Rohit was there along with Ankita. Ankita was looking hot in a black colored short skirt and a black top. Her cleavage was engineered to show just the right amount of her breasts. While she looked hot and amazing in a saree she looked equally stunning in a modern dress. In-fact she looked like two completely different people in different outfits. She was already eating cake and looking at me teasingly.

[Image: fun-loving.jpg]

"Damn, she looks great in anything!", I thought.

I didn’t want to be here – neither at this dinner and especially not with my colleagues after work– but since I was supposed to spend one week traveling to Mumbai and doing deals, I had to be here and listen to corporate nonsense. 

“Sir,” the waiter told me, “you can’t come in wearing shorts and chappals.”

I went back to my car and I luckily had a spare jeans and a dress shoe in my car trunk. 

"If she wears mini skirt it is okay, but I can't wear shorts!", I was angry and pissed off. I was then allowed to enter the restaurant.

Upstairs in the dining room, Rohit, the dinner host, walked over. He’s a decent guy. Mid 40s, successful and did all the right things. I’d had a phone call with him a week before that I had to attend this dinner event. 

Rohit gave me a fist bump and then pointed to my seat next to Ankita.

Ankita wore a different flavored perfume every single day. She always smelled so nice. It was never too much. You could only smell her if you were just right next to her. It always smelled a bit fruity. Like she just came out of a beautiful garden filled with flowers. Her nose and lips were perfectly proportional. It was like the gods took time to create every inch of her. She was a treat to watch. 

But, this was a Friday night and I still didn't want to be spending time with my colleagues. 

"Why couldn't they do a lunch meeting!", I thought to myself. 

I caught Rohit mid-sentence: “ … and Ankita! this is going to be game changer for our company. We have two new patents for manufacturing and it will bring the cost of manufacturing electronics down to a fraction. Unlike the cheap chinese products we will have really good and durable consumer electronic and we are going to change the world!” he said.

Oh no. Not another "change the world nonsense", I thought. 
I turned to Ankita next to me. 

"Hi! You look amazing! I am very excited and looking forward to the trip! I will be learning a lot from you!"

"It's okay! Stop, lying Varun!"

"I know that you would rather be on a vacation. I heard that you had to cancel the vacation to make it to this trip"

Rohit started laughing! 

"Ankita!! You don't have any diplomacy in you! Always very direct", I thought to myself. I did not respond. 

You see, my readers. Unlike Ankita, I don't have two big coconuts hanging in front of me and nobody is interested in touching my ass either. 
I have to be diplomatic and be nice in-front of every one.  Ankita is a star she can say whatever she wants and it is cute. If I go off script, I will be called unprofessional!

“We have a huge competitive advantage,” Ankita said to Rohit. “But we still have to market it a lot and get more business.”
“We will soon become all the hype. I’m only going to focus on bringing big clients,” I added.

After the dinner was over we all shook hands. 

"Have a safe trip! Use the company credit card to book a hotel to stay. Only stay in a 5 star hotel and make sure it is a high rise building with good security!, okay!", Rohit exclaimed.

"You both are the life blood of the company and are the rock stars! I am confident you guys will do well!", having said this he left us. 

I looked at my watch. It was 9:30 PM. I came here at 7:00 PM. I can still watch a movie with friends in a theatre if I can get home early. 

"Varun, wait!"

"Drop me home!"

"What? use Ola or Uber and get home Ankita!"

Ankita was disappointed. 

I don't have any problem dropping Ankita if her apartment was on the way. It was around 45 mins away from my home. If I dropped her then I would be around 90 mins late by the time I get back home. 

But at the same time, I was not comfortable with her going home alone on Ola/Uber at night. She is way too pretty and this is just asking for trouble. 

She took out her phone and started the Ola App. 

I looked at Ankita and figured I’d try engaging her again. I noticed her perfect red nails and good posture even with her high heels. She was probably sexier and prettier than even Bollywood celebrities, I thought. 

“I will drop you” I informed her.

“Well,” she said, sipping a glass of dark red wine. “I am going to use Ola. So, don't worry about it!”

Goddamn it.

“It's okay Ankita! I will drop you. It's not safe for you to use Ola” 

“Ohhh.. Varun! You are such a nice guy! So soft. You actually care about me! That's so sweet!”, Ankita made fun of me. 

It hurt my male ego and she knew it. I would rather be thought as a macho uncaring type and cold rather than a soft romantic person. 
I am a real man and I was proud of it.

"Nothing like that Ankita! If anything happens to you the security officer will again investigate me and I will have to keep visiting different courts."
"First of all I look like a criminal and everyone will get doubts on me first."

Ankita didn’t buy this. “You’re very nice guy and have a big heart!,” she said in a voice that sounded like she was my school teacher and I was a 5 year old.

“You only act like a tough guy in-front of others. I know who you really are and your true feelings!”

I interjected. “You are so annoying, Ankita! Always creating drama!”

I got into my car and waited for her outside the restaurant entrance gate. 

When she opened the car door she did not immediately sit inside. Instead she placed her purse on the seat and was searching for her credit card. 

"I always forget my card at the restaurants. I want to make sure I did not forget it this time!"

She was bending over and searching for her credit card and I could not stop staring at her cleavage 

[Image: photo-1526404746352-668ded9b50ab?ixlib=r...=1000&q=80]

“Yay!! Found it!” She said excitedly. In her excitement, her boobs were swinging like pendulum inside her top. 

I looked back to Ankita. “Congratulations! Do you want to get inside, then?” I asked.
“Ha,” She laughed flatly. “I am all set,” She said. 

As she was getting inside her short skirt rode up exposing her thunder thighs. 

Her skirt now just barely covered her pussy. I could see flashes of her pink underwear as she was adjusting herself.

My dick was getting erect inside my pant. 

“Can you turn the AC on,” She said, excited to finally be set on her way home.

“Oh, Okay!,” I said. Turning the AC on.

Ankita tried to help – she jumped in to turn it to full 100% 

"Wait, Ankita! It will take time for the AC to work. 100% on will freeze us inside the car!"

Ankita was sweating. There were sweat drops on her chest and they were sliding down into her restricted access territories. Like rivers flowing down the mountains. Her mountains.

If only she was wearing a white dress I could have seen her areola outline or at-least an outline of her nipples with the sweat.. Damn... I thought. 

“Do you want to listen to pop music” I asked. 

“No, pop music! Varun! It's too loud. I want some nice instrumental music!”

It started raining heavily and the instrumental music was a nice touch. 

Ankita's sweet fragrance was filling out the car. I felt like I was in heaven.

She was soo classy and high society. Very graceful and very empathetic. She always seemed to understand my inner emotions even better than myself. 

We talked about everything from life, career, childhood stories to movies and music. Time just flew!

I stopped the car in-front of her apartment building. I felt bad. I wanted to drive on and forever. Or at-least 2 more hours. 

“It's so nice to talk and share things with you, Varun!,” Ankita said. She then went inside her gated community.

I just smiled and left. Even though she left, her fragrance was still in the car and it just filled me with happiness.

We have the flight scheduled in two days. 

What a treat it would be to spend so much quality time with her.
[+] 9 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
Good going...
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Good update
Like Reply
Please post the next update
Like Reply
There were seventy-five of us working together—seventy-five living machines, locked up in front of our computers and inside the company cubicles, where we talked with customers, wrote code, did marketing and focused on expanding our operations across the country.  Working from morning till night, making deals with smaller clients and expanding very quickly became our thing. The windows of our office looked out into a cricket park, where kids played cricket or football enthusiastically, the window frames were obstructed from the outside by a dense mosquito netting, and the light of the sun could not peep in through the panes, which were covered with dust. 

This was our life for the past 3 years. When I joined I was among the first 20 employees. This deal we were making was a really huge deal with Vikram Electronics, our number 1 client.
I was instrumental in transforming our company. I scaled the operations from just 1 location in Bangalore to more than 35 locations across South India and using my talent, I was expected to scale more in the North as well. I worked really really hard on the presentation. I prepared all the expected questions regarding our company and rehearsed the presentation multiple times in front of Rohit and Ankita as well to get their feedback. The week before the presentation day, I would spend at least 3 hours per day practicing my pitch and refining my slide deck.

Giving a presentation and getting to know high end clients personally would give me great visibility and would increase my prestige with the upper management as well. We were supposed to give two presentations. Each 45 mins. One for the operations part which is my role and the marketing and sales part which will be covered by Ankita. So, in 1.5 hours our fate will be decided. If the management at Vikram Electronics likes our pitch, they will singlehandedly increase our revenue by 250% year over year. And, most importantly, if they liked me personally they would offer me a better job and even better pay with their company. 

Life is all about networking, making connections and most importantly, never making powerful people angry. 

Big deal. 

"Big fucking Deal", as our Director Rohit would say about this deal.  

It was Monday. Two days since the Friday night evening dinner. 

Ankita was seated right next to me. She will be here for the next 2 hours of the flight. 

Our seats inside the plane were very narrow. I got the window seat. Ankita's shoulder length hair fell on my right shoulder. My right arm and her left arm were touching each other. 
I could smell the shampoo off her hair and of-course, her perfect taste in wearing the right amount of perfume and the right fragrance. 

I could feel the stares of the men seated on the right side of the plane. We were on the left. They were staring at her. And, they were staring at me too. They seemed to be calculating as to how I was able to score a beautiful woman like her. 

The air-hostess offered us snacks in a box. There were peanuts inside the box, a biscuit with heavy cream filling, covered with smoke-black and spider-web design. It was calorie heavy and beautiful to look at. I quickly finished it and drank water from the bottle. Ankita did not eat anything. She just drank the water. 

The flight started in the afternoon at 4:00 PM and by 6:30 PM we landed in the Mumbai airport. 

We rose from our seats and picked our luggage from the overhead bin. Ankita was looking very tired, without having had enough sleep over the weekend, and, dull and indifferent, she walked slowly out of the airport. 

We got a cab and headed straight to the company approved Hotel. The Seven Pearls Hotel which was a very famous hotel in Mumbai and it only hosts celebrities and high level executives. 

There was only one receptionist there who was available, and she asked us to meet her supervisor, Mr. Deepak. Deepak was the ugliest human being I ever laid my eyes on. He was pitch black with huge lips, a bulbous nose and when it was dark his eyes shone like a torch and his teeth looked extra white in contrast to his dark skin. He was pretty over weight as well. 

[Image: 98884.jpg]

"Welcome, Varun and Ankita!"

"We are excited to host you both for the week." 

"There are two units available. One on the 4th floor and one on the 12th floor."

I chose the one on the 4th floor. Ankita took the one on the 12th floor. She was half asleep and half dead. 

"Wait, Ankita, I will come with you. You are so tired and I am afraid you will get into the wrong unit!"

I then carried her luggage as well seeing how tired she was. 

We went inside her unit. We both were exhausted. She then just fell on her bed and started sleeping. 

I tried waking her up. 

"Hey, Ankita! Wake up! At-least remove your shoes and change into a nightie or something comfortable."

She nodded and then went to sleep. 

I removed both her shoes and her socks and put them aside. 

I tried to push and roll her towards the centre of the bed. She was very heavy. Most of her weight seemed to be in her heavy breasts and her extra thick and meaty ass. I adjusted the AC temperature to slightly below room temp. Then I covered her up with a blanket and left for my room.  

I was tired as well and fell asleep. Next day morning at around 9:30 AM I was woken up by my cell. 

It was Ankita. 

"Get up! Get uppp.. tring tringgg!! Varun!!!"

"I will call you back in 5 mins. I will sleep a bit more", I said groggily. 

Saying this I hung up the phone. 

In 10 mins I could hear someone walk right next to me. 

I was still too sleepy and I did not care and I turned around and continued sleeping. 

There was a loud splash and I felt very cold all of a sudden. I was drenched in cold water from head to toe. 
I quickly came to my senses and lost all sleep. 

"What the hell Ankita! Why did you do that for???", I was angry as hell. 

Ankita was giggling and started snapping pictures of me. 

"You are soo immature, Ankita! You act like a 5 year old!"

We had a demo to give at 12:00 PM. It was already 10:00 AM so I could not exactly blame her. 

I quickly got ready and we went downstairs to have breakfast. 

"How long will the demo take?", I asked her. 

"Depends on the situation. I am planning to demo one of our products and explain the cost savings they will have if they use the product. Also, I want to make sure they understand how durable our products are."

"Demo today and presentations tomorrow and then we are done with Mumbai!", I said out loudly.

We ordered coffee and both started sipping it. She had her laptop open and was furiously typing away doing work and also coffee and conversing with me. 

I then ordered a plate of paratha served with Dahi and spicy Achar. 

"What are you ordering? Ankita!"

"I will order a bit later. I just had coffee. I will eat after the demo!"

Within 10 mins the waiter brought me Paratha and the sides.  

I pulled Ankita's chair closer. I then closed her laptop and put on laptop.

"Varun! Give me back my laptop! What are you doing?" 

"Ankita, you drank 1/4 of the water bottle yesterday morning and afternoon. Night time you just slept. You haven't eaten anything at all!"

"I am not going to give you your laptop back till you eat something! Okay!", I told her sternly.

I then cut the paratha into two parts and we both ate it from the plate in silence. 

"I was not able to find my shoes or socks today morning! It's so weird. I always place it near the entrance of the room. I had to find a new pair from my luggage."

"Oh, Ankita, you will find it behind the curtain near the windows. You were very tired yesterday and I removed them myself."

Ankita was touched. "You removed my socks and shoes!". She became very tearful and emotional.

"I am very lucky to have a caring friend like you Varun!"

She came up to me and started hugging me. Her massive boobs crushed my chest. They were neither too soft nor too hard. Just the right amount of firmness. Her cheeks came into contact with mine as she enveloped me in her arms. I also wrapped my arms around her. My finger tips were resting on her ass and her waist. It was an amazing feeling. I just wanted to be in this moment forever. 

It was 11:00 AM now. The client location i.e office was only 15 mins away. 

We both changed into formal clothes. I wore a black Suit with white Shirt and also Dark Black dress shoes. Ankita wore a sexy black saree. Her body was so outstanding that even a traditional dress could not hide her natural beauty. Her navel was clearly exposed. She wore an elegant gold necklace and simple earings . She was looking heavenly!

[Image: 8317baa850debf81914e9bd8e9252351.jpg]

I ordered an Ola Cab and I went in first in the back seat and Ankita asked me to get out so she could go to the other end of the car. 

"Why don't you sit in the front? Or you can walk over and sit on the other side," I asked playfully. 

"I am not going to walk around the car and I don't want to sit in the front," she replied sternly. 

Then she proceeded to go over me. 

As she tried moving over me her huge ass came in direct contact with my lap and was touching my stomach. I wished I could grab her and make her sit on my lap and then wrap my arms around her bare stomach and play with her navel and kiss her ears and neck from behind.  

She then settled into her seat.

Within 15 mins we reached the client location, the head quarters of Vikram Electronics. 

It was 12:00 PM. 

Madan Yadav was the VP of Vikram Electronics and he welcomed me into the meeting room. 

"Where is Ankita? I heard a lot about her!"

She is going to join us in a minute. She had to use the restroom.

We both were seated and then suddenly turned around after hearing the footsteps made by the high heeled Ankita. She smiled at us delightfully.  She stands before us, leaning her head somewhat on one side and smiles all the time. A thick, long raven black hair, falling across her shoulder, lies on her breasts. We look up at her from our chairs—the threshold was three feet higher than the floor—we look at her, lifting our heads upwards, we wish her a good afternoon. Speaking to her Madan's voice became somehow softer, and his jokes lighter. Everything is different for her. 

Madan was completely captured by her enormous presence. 

"This is a hand held vacuum manufactured by our company, EasyM. Let me show you how strong and durable this is," saying this she dropped it on the floor. 

The first thing Madan noticed is that the vacuum looked more like a giant dick than a typical vacuum cleaner. When Ankita held it with her hands, he felt like she was holding his dick. 

She then took the vacuum and approached Madan. The vacuum had no scratches despite falling down. She removed her pallu and gently wiped the dust on the surface of the vacuum. As she was doing this, her twin mango outlines  and the cleavage were clearly visible. Madan's dick became very erect. She was less than two feet infront of him and was giving this show to him. As she was wiping the vacuum, Madan felt like she was cleaning the pre-cum off his dick. 

"Look, no scratches even after falling down! Impressive right!," she said. 

"Yes, very impressive!," Madan remarked ogling at her cleavage.  

"I will show you more!," Ankita exclaimed. She takes peanut packet from the table and spills it over the table. Most fall on the table. A few fall below the table and in-front of Madan. And a couple of peanuts fall on Madan's seat. 

Ankita tries to adjust her pallu but it very transparent but it could never cover her massive massive breasts or the cleavage. 

She turns on the vacuum and cleans up the peanuts on the table in a minute. 

She then goes under the table and tries to vacuum in-front of his chair. There were two peanuts directly below his dick. She sucks two with the vacuum. 
She notices some peanut dust on his thighs. She places the vacuum directly on his thighs and vacuums it. 

Seeing Ankita's beautiful and perfect face right in-front of him at dick level was extremely arousing for Madan. His dick slowly started elongating against his wish. 

[Image: hard-dick-penis-enlargement-cream-and-pi...orth_1.jpg] 

"I think there are just a few more peanuts that fell beneath the table," Ankita sighed and then turned around with her massive ass facing Madan's dick. She bent in the opposite direction and was trying to vacuum. 

Her ass came in direct contact with Madan's dick under the clothes. This was too much for Madan. 

"It's okay, Ankita, I am already impressed. You don't have to vacuum under the table"

Saying this he grabbed Ankita's bare waist on the sides and started pulling her out of the table. This made her ass grind against his dick. He also moved forward and started shamelessly grinding. He was able to position himself infront of her buttcrack and started pressing against her while acting like he was trying to get her to stop vacuuming. 

[Image: 201508746_280284323783652_55665452294837...993958.jpg] 

"There! almost done!," Ankita exclaimed while reaching out under the table trying to get the last two peanuts which were evading her. 

While she was struggling, because I was seated away from Madan I was able to get the front view. Due to the motion, her pallu fell down and most of her massive boobs started to spill out of her blouse.  I was able to catch a glimpse of hints of her light brown areola. 

[Image: 06250d29085f0d48427b7f51418db639.jpg]

Even my dick was making a tent like Madan. 

Ankita got out from the other side of the table. 

Madan's hardon did not decrease so he pulled the chair forward and was able to hide it. 

I stood behind Ankita to hide my hardon. 

"As you can see! Our vacuum is only Rs. 500 while market rate for a similar product is Rs. 5000. It is 10 times cheaper and 10 times better as well," Ankita exclaimed.

"That's great Ankita! Great demo! I am very impressed with your assets.. I mean your companies products."

"Why don't you guys leave now. I will make some notes and get back to you tomorrow!"

I thanked Madan and started walking towards the mens bathroom. I adjusted my dick and we booked a cab back to the hotel. 

While we were in the cab we got a call from our director, Rohit. 

"It went amazing! Rohit! Madan was speechless! He really loved my demo!" Ankita breathelessly told Rohit. 

"yes, Rohit! Ankita put on quite a show. He saw something in the demo that he usually never sees in the other demos. He won't forget it in a hurry! " I said. 

"Great job guys! I am proud of you!", Rohit then hung up.
[+] 9 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
What a Product demo presentation by Ankita! It was a little erotic.
[+] 1 user Likes Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
Simply fabulous ......
Like Reply
Fantastic demo
Like Reply
Excellent update......Keep it up, bro.
Like Reply
Mast story
Like Reply
Very nice bro
Like Reply
We reached the hotel early in the afternoon by around 3:00 PM. 

"We have the whole evening and night to spend. Let's go the beach Varun!"

And so we went to the beach which was just a few kms away from the hotel.

Madh Island Beach is one of the most famous family beaches of Mumbai and is known as a renowned tourist spot. This beautiful and relatively isolated beach is actually made of of little villages and farmlands.

It was a beautiful feeling to walk along the coastline with a beautiful and happy woman by your side. 

"It's so nice to see you this happy and excited Ankita!"

"Yes!!!  I am soo happy Varun! The demo went fine and the contract will be signed tomorrow after the presentation! I can feel it!"

As we were walking on the side of the road. I noticed a cyclist approaching Ankita at a very high speed. 

I quickly pulled Ankita towards me and away from the cyclist. I grabbed her hand while pulling her. Her hands were so soft and smooth. 
The cyclist zoomed past us. 

"Idiot!", we both yelled at him at the same time.

Her head hit my chest and her hair was all messed up due to the sudden force. It was only a minute or two of complete body to body contact but it felt like heaven.

I wanted to hug her tightly and keep her with me forever. I could feel her sweet sweet breath hit my neck and it felt like electricity was passing through my body. She was a few inches shorter than me and so was in the perfect position. 

"Are you okay?",  I asked her feeling concerned. 

"Yeah. I am alright! Thanks for pulling me out of danger", she sounded very grateful. 

There are people to whom the best and dearest thing in life is either their beauty or intelligence or their accomplishments or money. They talk about it during all their lives and live by it only; getting egoist about it, they are driven by it, they always whisper about it to others and thus attract the attention of their friends and neighbors.  By this they gain people's jealousy and admiration for themselves, and other than this they have nothing.  Take away this one quality from them and they become nothing.

Ankita is very confident and she has it all. Beauty, intelligence, accomplishments and also money. She is not super rich but the way her career is going it is very obvious that she will soon have more money than she knows what to do with it. And yet, she never bragged about herself unless it was needed to boost her career. Or if she wanted something. She is very calculated this way. This quality of hers to be aware of all her plus points but not feel the need to be praised by everyone is what I liked the most about her. 

"Tell me--what is it?"

"What?" I asked her feeling very confused.

"Well! You seem very lost in thought. I was wondering what you were thinking!"

"Ankita! You are very capable and yet you never show too much attitude."

"There is a reason for it, Varun"

"In my school there was this Girl, Namshita. Both of us were childhood friends." . . .

"She was very pretty and we were always competitive"

"In 12th grade while she was going to a restaurant in her family car she met with an accident. A drunk truck driver rammed her car from behind."

"She was in the passenger seat and died instantly"

"She was soo beautiful and intelligent and was always very calm."

"You see!  She is my inspiration! I modelled myself after her"

She pulled out a bracelet from her arm. 

"She gave me this on friendship day. I will never forget her."

"Your compliment means a lot to me!"

Saying this she started crying. I brought her closer to me and she hugged me tightly and continued crying softly. 
I also put my arms around her.

Till now, I only saw her as a sex object as a sexual fantasy. At this point, I felt nothing but pure love for her. I just wanted her to be happy either with me or with someone else. 
I just wanted her to have the best life she could ever have. 

When she stopped crying, I brought out my hanky from my pocket and gently wiped away her tears. 

"She is your inspiration and you are mine!", I told her sincerely. 

We walked and talked and the time flew. It was 8:30 PM in the night and it started raining lightly. 

Ankita's saree started getting wet and her blouse clung tightly to her breasts. Her pallu was also hugging her body tightly. 

"You'll get cold! Let's go back in a cab!"

I ordered Ola and within 5 mins it was in-front of us. 

We both entered the cab. I got creepy vibes from the driver.  

"I know the Seven Pearls Hotel! The manager, Mr. Deepak is a good friend of mine!"

"Which apt do you guys stay at?", he asked out of curiosity.

"Why do you need to know? Just drop us off in front of the Hotel", I told him very irritatedly. 

The Driver was lusting over Ankita from the very first moment he laid his eyes on her. He was watching her very closely. Whenever he got the chance, he peeped at her and enjoyed the view of her special body parts which he could only dream of in his dreams. He specially seemed to like her really BIG and HEAVY breasts which jiggled with her movement thanks to the rain. He also kept ogling at her big visible navel. While driving us back home, he adjusted the rear view mirror and thus focusing on her boobs and watched those ROYAL WATER MELONS. Whenever we entered a bumpy road, his eyes remained fixed at her boobs and he watched her breasts jiggle and move up and dow with every bump of the car. It felt like he wanted to go just crazy to squeeze those big mountains, to suck them, lick them, eat them. He seemed to want to kiss and squeeze those big butt-cheeks of hers. He was filled with lust and it became pretty obvious.

"Let us stop here. You can go!", I told the driver sternly. 

The driver was disappointed and he left us. 

"Varun, you aren't being nice to the guy. What's bugging you?", she asked me. 

"Nothing much. I will explain later!", I said and we both were heading to our apartments.

I got off on the 4th floor and Ankita was on the way to the 12th floor. 

I reached my hotel room and immediately got rid of the wet clothes. I used a towel to dry myself off. The walk along the beach was exhausting and I was tired. 
I put on a fresh pair of underwear and then without even locking the main door I fell asleep on the bed. 

Ankita meanwhile reached the 12th floor but was getting a very creepy and uncomfortable vibe. She felt like someone was watching her and following her. 

She reached her room and like me she also got rid of the saree, the blouse and the bra. She removed her pantees and the underwear and headed to the bathroom. 
She had very long hair and. she used a blow drier to fix her wet hair. Using a towel she wiped out all the water and she became comfortably dry. 

She then filled out her tub with hot water and slowly stepped into it. Soon her entire body was in the tub and she was completely relaxed. She emptied the body lotion on top of her huge breast and started rinsing her self. There was white foam everywhere. 

[Image: de94119be13d9d7775bee1a8c943f776.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
Super update. This night is going to be a nightmare for Ankita and Varun is not there to help?
Like Reply
(28-03-2022, 07:28 AM)sominoru Wrote: She felt like someone was watching her and following her. 

It seems as if something untoward is going to happen to Ankita.
Like Reply