Adultery The Story of my Life - Inspired by true events
Heart 
Hello Everyone, 

I am thinking of writing a story inspired by true incidents in my life. This will be a story of a guy journeying through hardships and adventures of life, experiencing new emotions and meeting new people. 

Theme - Cheating, cuckolding, humiliation, love.

Here are some things to keep in mind - 

- Regular episodes are not promised but I intend to update as much as I can.
- Will be typing on mobile. Ignore all the grammar and formatting issues. 
- The story can be a bit slow and can lack details - please use your imagination there.

I know it is too much to ask for, but I would look forward to all the reviews and comments. Feel free to ask any questions, would be replying to the comments. Now, without waiting too much let the story get started. I also have a question for you all - more like a challenge - which I would post after a few updates. Happy reading^^ Smile

Bitches are not born, they are made in bed.
~Niyati. Seeker of well-written erotica.

[+] 1 user Likes Synthetic_Niya's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Episode 1 - Starting Point

I don't even know from where to start this story. It is more like a slow journey, let me start with myself then - my name is Suyash, and I just finished my schooling and celebrated my 18th birthday. The next stop is going to be an engineering college since being good at studies that is something I could manage. 

Studies was probably the only thing I was good at. My looks are average, decent height (5'9") and slim... needless to say, I have never had a girlfriend nor have I ever kissed a girl. To be honest, it was enough for me to admire them from a distance but was never bold enough to approach them or flirt with them. They seemed to be fine around me, and approached for help with studies and notes but never made a special attempt to be in my life any more than that. 

My image of good boy was more of benefit to my friends who would use my name to be out of house late and telling parents that they are studying with me, or send me to teacher when they wanted a free period to play games. Anyway, I did make a few good friends over the time and they were good for the most parts when they were not trying to mentally strip my two sisters or the girl I had crush on. But I can't really blame them for raging hormones at that age and I cannot deny that my sisters were quite good looking. 

Now let me talk about my crush, she was the smartest person in the class during my school days - she was cute, had a lovely innocent face and pinkish lips, a bit chubby but not fat, decent height (5'4"). One would say she had nice boobs, they seemed soft and bit bouncy and so did her ass - combine that with nerdiness, innocence and bubbly nature - it made my heart beat a little faster whenever we spoke or looked unintentionally at one another.

[+] 3 users Like Synthetic_Niya's post
Like Reply
I will introduce other characters when we reach their parts but for now let me tell you about the township we were currently residing. It was a small town, but not a village. The people were not ultra modern but at the same time were not too conservative. We had a club for sports, two gyms, football grounds, school, hospital in the township itself. 

I had plans to go start my college in a new city within next few weeks and from what I had heard my crush had also gotten into a good college in some other city. It was a bit sad but to be realistic, we were not even friends at that point, just classmates. That changed one day, when she added me on social media and we started talking. She was interested in knowing which engineering course I am going to select and the pros and cons of each branch. I was more than happy to discuss these things and slowly our conversations started branching out to other topics. 

Eventually, we became friends and discussed more freely about our interests, hobbies, TV shows and at one time I gathered strength and asked her about her love life. She took a while to message and told that she was not dating anyone, neither did she get any time before this vacation nor did she had any plans to start now as she was going to leave this town soon for her college. This made sense and I tried to flatter her a bit and said that guys must be approaching her or flirting her since she was both good looking and intelligent. 

She smiled and said in an innocent way that she doesn't have any such fans, and guys are just friendly and helpful with her. She had now idea what the guys used to talk about her and the other girls when we used to sit in the playground and watch them play some sports. Well, in my eyes that seemed to be a good thing and we started talking about other things. 

Soon the days passed and we both were in different cities and had become good friends with one another.

[+] 3 users Like Synthetic_Niya's post
Like Reply
Just want to be sure, its about cheating GF/Wife or just a romantic tale?.. Will continue reading after that, bro..

Anwyay, good luck for the writing.. Its great to see people come forward to write for the lazy readers like us.. ;)
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
Nice start keep going
Like Reply
(09-03-2022, 07:52 PM)Synthetic_Niya Wrote: Here are some things to keep in mind - 

- Regular episodes are not promised but I intend to update as much as I can.
- Will be typing on mobile. Ignore all the grammar and formatting issues. 
- The story can be a bit slow and can lack details - please use your imagination there.

As you like Ma'am.... most welcomed.....
(09-03-2022, 08:19 PM)Synthetic_Niya Wrote: Episode 1 - Starting Point

I don't even know from where to start this story.
Nice start .... good pick up ..... want to reach the final destination.....
Like Reply
(09-03-2022, 08:06 PM)HiddenSex Wrote:
Wow great, you decided to write, I support you, All the best, Happy Writing.

Thanks dear. I look forward to your updates too. Finally thought of posting something on the new site.

Like Reply
(09-03-2022, 08:59 PM)Desmond Miles Wrote: Just want to be sure, its about cheating GF/Wife or just a romantic tale?.. Will continue reading after that, bro..

Anwyay, good luck for the writing.. Its great to see people come forward to write for the lazy readers like us.. ;)

There is a fair share of cheating and cuckolding in the coming episodes. But it will take time to get there.

Like Reply
(09-03-2022, 09:10 PM)Saikarthik Wrote: Nice start keep going

Thank you. There might be a character named Karthik later in the series.

Like Reply
(09-03-2022, 09:34 PM)Blue Bull Wrote: As you like Ma'am.... most welcomed.....
Nice start .... good pick up ..... want to reach the final destination.....

Thank you. I wasn't too sure about the pace but events happen as they happen. Stay tuned Smile

Like Reply
Episode 2 - Not my starting point though. 

You have been hearing about this crush of Suyash, well that is me. My name is Sushma and I have a month long of vacation before I leave this town for my engineering life. I have always been career-driven, studious and hardworking, getting a good job had always been the focus. I have been told that I am good looking, one of my close friend once giggled and said that I have an innocent face with a hot body. Well, that's just her perspective, I am of average height (5'3") and a little chubby these days due to continuous exams and studies. It's not that I am totally innocent either, I have noticed the way guys look at me while I play basketball with the other girls or when we have some dance or cultural events. Even the art teacher for some reason saw an aspiring artist inside me and encouraged me for private tuition. They have also been nice and helpful but I mostly think it is because they want my class notes or some help with studies or entirely something else. 

While we were done with exams, we had a month or so of free time and surprisingly I made a good friend. He was my classmate and a good student, and I also feel that he had a little crush on me. We started texting and got to know more about each other. I admired qualities in him, he was a good listener and also smart. He was decent and never made any advances or tries to flirt with me. It was a bit of disappointment that we would be going to different cities. 

I decided to focus on my personality in the free days and thought of joining a gym. We have only two gyms in our township and I visited them both - one was filled with old uncles and aunties who were all staring and the other gym had local guys of the area and I wasn't really comfortable exercising in front of them. 
Then I suddenly remembered my one year junior Rohan and something about his older brother opening a new gym. He was one of the good juniors, had a smart mind and was popular in sports as well. There were a few times he had approached me for books and guidance and I was happy to help him out. He called me Sushma didi and during the last of school days he came to me happily and told his older brother is back in town and has opened a new gym. He also added that it would be a great help if I could join or recommend it to people so that his business grows. I had wished them best of luck and had at that time forgotten about it.

His brother is Manoj, he was one year older to us and looked a whole lot older than school guys, I vaguely remember seeing him a few times during the school. From what I know, he wasn't really good at studies and had come back from city after doing some fitness training course. Now he has opened his new gym and is living here. I wasn't very keen at the idea of going to this new place but thought it would be better to give it a try. I called up Rohan and asked him about the gym and membership. He was excited hearing that I would be joining and invited me to check out the new gym in the evening and to fill out forms. 

I did consider inviting Suyash to join with me and never really brought it up. Instead I got ready in the evening wearing a simple pink cotton sleeveless kurti with gray leggings and shoes. I got to the address and saw a new poster with the name "Dream Fit" on it, it had the arrow marked towards the house at the end of street and a picture of half naked bodybuilder along with it. I went towards the apartment and found entrance to a rather newly opened gym. It was basically the front room of a house and living rooms behind the main rooms. There was a large mirror and few weights and machines which probably were second hand from the look of it. It was 4 PM in the evening and there was no one working out at that time. I was almost about to drop the idea of joining this gym and turned back and then someone called me from behind. 

Hello madam, please wait for a minute said a male voice and I turned. The guy approaches me and introduces himself as Manoj and says he is the owner of the gym. I tell him that I was here to see the place before membership and he gets happy on hearing this. He invites me inside and tells me to sit for a free counselling with him about my fitness requirements and I saw no reason to say no to him. It did not go unnoticed that his eyes were checking me out completely and I cannot deny that I didn't notice how fit and muscular he is compared to all the boys I knew from school. 

Anyway, I went inside and sat down on a chair he brought from inside. I told him that I wanted to reduce my body fat in one month and gain more fitness. He asked me of my current diet and lifestyle and I shared the details with him. He then surprisingly explained various kinds of fats, different types of exercises and diet combination. He also offered that I can have a free trial session with him today and then decide. He pointed out that my clothes are fine for today's session and we can begin anytime. I don't remember exactly how I agreed to the session, he sure was convincing enough and made me stand at the center of the gym facing mirror and asked me to do basic exercises. 

He made me jog, stretch, jump, bend and get into some positions on the floor mat. He stood next to me all the time with a notepad and pen observing me and correcting me. I was able to do most of it but was sweating profusely at one point, he made a note of it and said it is a good way to get rid of toxins and made me drink some water. I could feel clothes sticking to my body but at that time I was also focused on completing all the tasks he was telling me. He gave me a small break and we started talking about ourselves during that. He was quite charming and praised me for the hard work and determination I was showing, he told there are few more tasks and then my fitness evaluation would be complete. I nodded and finished the rest of my water, while walking back to the center I noticed myself in the mirror. My clothes were quiet soaked and were sticking to my waist and boobs. I could also see the outline of my nipple and a bit of cleavage and really hoped that Manoj has not noticed it. By the time I could think of a way to fix this, Manoj was behind me and patted on my back and pointed me to come over the machine placed at one corner. 

He told it is back exercise and I have to raise my arms to hold the bar above me and pull it down while sitting. He stood there waiting for me to follow the instructions, having no other alternative I sat on the machine and raised my arms up exposing my sweaty armpits to him while holding the bar. He then told me to pull the bar to my chest and I started doing it. He kept staring and I realized that he has definitely noticed my armpits, nipples which were quite visible with me pulling the bar and my kurti rising up a little and displaying my thighs covered with leggings. I waited till the exercise was over and finally got off the machine. 

For the last exercise, he made me lie down on a bench and raise both the legs up in the air. I tried doing that and could keep it in the air for few seconds. While raising my legs I noticed that he is standing in front of me. He could see my thighs covered in gray leggings that I was wearing and at this point I only hoped that the sweatiness I feel between my legs has not made a visible wet patch. He sees me struggle in keeping the legs up for long so he comes in front of me and tells to use him as wall to support my legs. When I raise my legs in the air next time, he fills that space up and stands in front of my bench. My legs come crashing on his chest in few seconds and he holding them and tells me to ease down. He keeps my legs held in the air against his chest and tells me to not bend my knees while his hands reach my knee and applies force to straighten. Then he keeps leaning on me to stretch me a bit more and my heart beat starts raising realizing the closeness of the situation. 

It was the first time a guy had touched me or seen me in this state. While I was not naked or something, I was right laying on a bench with my legs in the air and he leaning on me from where he can clearly see my boobs and nipple outline and my lower body touching whole of his front body. I somehow managed to do all the reps and he kept on holding my legs and stretching them in different direction for some or other reasons. He also parted my legs twice and stretched me sideways all the while looking at what I later realized was a wet spot clearly visible and my pussy lips showing an outline after forming a wedge. 

He finally told that we are done and we sat on the chair. He appreciated my hardwork and promised that he would make me much fit and beautiful. I asked him about the gym timings and found out that there is a females only batch from 5 PM. They had started arriving by now and he told me reluctantly that he can join the other girls from tomorrow and also told that I can come one hour earlier like today so that he can give me all the attention since I had one month time only left here. I told him that I will let him know the next day and left the place. 

On reaching home I rushed to my room and started getting ready for shower. I was feeling emotions that I had never experienced and there was no way of pinpointing it either. I undressed and noticed how drenched my clothes and undergarments were. My panty had a wet spot on it and it wasn't because of the sweat. I was horrified when I realized that the leggings had stains too and Manoj had probably seen all of it.
Embarrassed with myself I stepped in the shower and let the water wash away all my sweat and juices. I was not new to masturbation having learnt it not a while back and touched myself under the shower till me legs quivered. 

I came out and settled in the bed and tried forgetting the whole thing by convincing myself that these things can happen in a gym while doing so many exercises. I checked my phone and saw that Suyash had sent a few messages and replied back to him saying I took a nap and shower. I did not want to lie but this was hardly a story that someone like me can talk about with other guys.

[+] 9 users Like Synthetic_Niya's post
Like Reply
I like this story already.. With both person's perspectives.. Waiting patiently for next updates.. Good luck, bro : )
Like Reply
Nice one
Like Reply
(11-03-2022, 03:36 AM)Synthetic_Niya Wrote: Episode 2 - Not my starting point though. 

Niyati Ma'am, tusi great ho....what a pick up .... Dil garden garden hogis .... 2K words update ... I doubt u r on mobile ... Shy

yourock repping u .... Namaskar
Like Reply
Great start
Like Reply
(11-03-2022, 04:25 AM)Desmond Miles Wrote: I like this story already.. With both person's perspectives.. Waiting patiently for next updates.. Good luck, bro : )

Yep yep, you will hear from other main characters too  happy

Like Reply
(11-03-2022, 08:17 AM)HiddenSex Wrote: Good one

Heart thanks Heart

Like Reply
(11-03-2022, 10:44 AM)Saikarthik Wrote: Nice one

yourock Blush

Like Reply
(11-03-2022, 12:55 PM)Blue Bull Wrote: Niyati Ma'am, tusi great ho....what a pick up .... Dil garden garden hogis .... 2K words update ... I doubt u r on mobile ... Shy

yourock repping u .... Namaskar

Thank you for the reps. I was on my laptop the other night. Typing is much faster there.

Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 04:43 AM)Santhosh Stanley Wrote: Great start

thanks stay tuned for more!

Like Reply