Misc. Erotica Gargi. By: indian_exec2000 (Completed)
Rainbow 
indian_exec2000 is a well known Indian erotic story teller n unfortunately active here. Few of his creations are posted here by Ramesh_Rocky n few yet to be posted.....

"Gargi" is one of his popular erotic stories published in 20s......

Hope you will enjoy the story ....
Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar

[+] 1 user Likes Blue Bull's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
'Gargi'

(The Story of An Erotic Coupling....)

By: indian_exec2000

(Episodes Std. 03.03.2020 Ended. 04.10.2020)

== Heart happy Heart ==
Like Reply
Index......

Ch. 01
Fried pomfret and a sensual feast..  

Ch. 02
Gargi's seafood lunch restores strength to his loins!  

Ch. 03
Gargi's Quirks.

Ch. 04
A Visit to Powai Lake.  

Ch. 05
A Visit to Juhu.

Ch. 06
He helps her to lose weight healthily!
Like Reply
:Author's Note:

I would like to tell my readers that those looking for quick, fast and furious action will probably be better off looking elsewhere but I hope that those who want to read a good story will find this one rewarding.

All characters are above 18 years of age.

Fried pomfret and a sensual feast......

It was the late Nineteen Hundred Sixties. I was a young guy just out of management school. I had recently moved to Bombay (Mumbai now) to join a big multinational company as a management trainee. The pay was decent. Life was good. Apart from immersing myself in challenging and interesting assignments at work, I was having a great time exploring the sights, sounds and smells of the great metropolis, things I had only dreamt about while growing up in a small town in the interior of Maharashtra. The world lay at my feet!

I lived as a paying guest in a bachelor pad - an independent room with an attached toilet, part of a large apartment owned by an old Sindhi lady. My room had a separate entrance, so I could come and go as I wished, without disturbing my landlady. She was very friendly, and took a keen maternal interest in my health and wellbeing, insisting on feeding me hearty breakfasts, although that wasn't part of our agreement. The apartment was situated in a cosmopolitan, middle class neighbourhood in one of Mumbai's western suburbs. Most of our neighbours were young professionals or business people. There were lots of little children and many senior citizens too.

Gargi lived in a neighbouring building and we struck up an acquaintance soon after I had moved into the neighbourhood. After all we were both Maharashtrians and it was nice to have someone to speak to in Marathi, in a mixed multilingual neighbourhood. She was perhaps in her late twenties, several years older than me. She was a typical Mumbai girl; smart, lively, energetic and outgoing. She was of medium height and had a trim but full figure. She had sharp features and bright, expressive eyes that flashed merrily when she laughed and joked.

Gargi was always well groomed and dressed in smart clothes. Her clothes were chosen to accentuate her natural sensuality, but were never loud. Although she was very sensuous, she wasn't at all slutty. She did own a few daringly cut and revealing blouses or cholis but she took care to wrap her pallu securely around her shoulders whenever she wore them, keeping her treasures hidden from prying eyes. She specially liked saris and wore them at home, more often than not. She didn't wear a lot of makeup. And frankly, she didn't need to.

She worked as an air hostess (nowadays they're called flight attendants) with a foreign airline. Her kid brother was a bit younger than me and was an aspiring musician. Their parents had passed away, leaving the little apartment to their children. Her parents had also left behind a 1955 Fiat Millecento car. This model had an abbreviated trunk and used to be known as Dukker Gadi (Pig Mobile in Marathi). Although the car was old and temperamental, Gargi was inordinately proud of it and lavished a lot of care and attention on it.

Gargi and I often exchanged greetings when I was on my way to or from my office while she was either waiting for or alighting from the pick-up van of her airline. She was always a sight to behold: her natural good looks were further accentuated by the smart western style uniform of an air-hostess that she wore. She didn't look wilted even when she returned from long, tiring flights. Her natural born sensuality made her irresistible to young Lotharios like me, although the engagement ring she wore was a bit of a dampener. Even though I was rather shy around girls, I didn't want to miss any opportunity to get close to her. Soon after we met, I started to help her get her car serviced and repaired. In return she began to invite me to her apartment and offered delicious home-made snacks - she was an excellent cook and knew dozens of recipes she'd learnt from her mother and grandmother. Her community is well known for the excellence of their cuisine, the erudition of their men and the beauty of their women. I eagerly looked forward to talk to her or to just be with her. She too enjoyed having me around. She perhaps looked upon me as a substitute younger sibling, since her brother frequently travelled to different cities along with his band, and was often away for weeks at a stretch.

A few months after our acquaintance began, Gargi met with a small mishap - she sprained her back and had to be grounded. The doctor said that she wouldn't be able to fly for around a month. She was admonished not to lift heavy stuff, not to bend, take plenty of rest, take painkillers and exercise regularly under the supervision of a physiotherapist. Being used to an active lifestyle, she found these restrictions rather galling. Her brother not being around to support her also affected her badly.

I made it a point to try and spend some time with her in the evenings. She took comfort in my company and found a good listener in me. I regaled her with interesting titbits about the happenings in my office, funny incidents of my childhood and so forth. While I was very attracted to her, I was too bashful to flirt with her or show my feelings. I was in fact on my guard all the time to hide my attraction. Although she was worldly and experienced enough to know that I was attracted to her, she perhaps just dismissed it as a passing crush. After all, I was at least five years younger than her. She perhaps just couldn't see a potential mate in me, at least in the beginning.

During our long conversations, she gradually opened up to reveal some of her private thoughts and feelings. She told me about her on again - off again relationship with a purser (as male flight attendants were known those days) working for another airline. At one point they had been engaged. She had however broken it off when she got a confirmation that he was sleeping with a colleague of his. I was a bit shocked when Gargi told me that it wasn't the sleeping itself that bothered her - it appeared that it was not unusual for airline flight crew to have casual flings on layovers. She considered that to be almost natural, given that young, attractive people worked in close proximity for long hours and then had an opportunity to let their hair down in the privacy of anonymous hotel rooms away from home base. No, what she found objectionable was that he was sleeping with the same girl repeatedly. Apparently, he had inveigled the scheduling staff into getting them assigned on the same flights. Somebody in the scheduling department knew Gargi and had tipped her off...

So, did Gargi too have casual flings on layovers? The question arose in my mind but I quickly bit it back before it reached my lips. She perhaps read it in my eyes, judging by the long, appraising look she gave me before lowering her eyes. My heart fluttered and I felt a stirring in my loins...

"Oh, I still wear that. It helps to avoid unwanted male attention." She said, catching my look at the engagement ring that she wore. She then twisted the ring off and rubbed the welt on her finger. Was that a hidden invitation? I wondered. The ring stayed off her finger for the next several months...

As the days wore on, Gargi got better. Her back pain abated considerably and she was able to move about in her apartment and do household chores. She avoided going out, except for her visits to the physiotherapist. However, I did notice that she wasn't back to her normal bubbly, cheerful self. She had also put on some weight and wasn't taking as much care of her appearance as she normally did. In spite of that, she still looked devastatingly attractive. In fact, the added weight around her bust and hips made her even sexier...

I also noticed a subtle change in her attitude towards me. Many times I caught her appraising, sidelong glances at me, an intriguing little smile playing on her lips. She would immediately look away when she was caught. She also started teasing me and pulling my leg.

"Office madhlya pori tujhyawar ekdum fida astil na?"

"Girls in your office must be having the hots for you, haven't they?"

"Nahi buwa. Tula asse ka watate? Amchya office madhil koni tula bhetle kaay?"

"No... Why do you think so? Have you met someone from my office?" I responded innocently.

"Ugich banu nakos hunh! Swatahala arshyat pahile nahis ka? Ekdum chikna ani rubabdar distos!"

"C'mon, don't try to act so innocent! Haven't you seen yourself in the mirror lately? What a handsome hunk!" She responded with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. But behind her light hearted teasing, I could sense her growing awareness that I was a man, not just a substitute sibling. My ears went red and my cock lurched into wakefulness.

"Tula kharech asse watate?"

"Do you really think so?" I stammered, my insecurity painfully obvious.

She burst into peals of laughter, reached out and ruffled my hair. That was the first time we actually touched. Although it was a totally non-sexual gesture, it had an electrifying effect on me. I became breathless and my cock became painfully hard in the confines of my underwear.

"Tu agdi bhola ahes hunh! Tujhyasathi lawkarach ek chhanshi porgi shodhun tujhe lagna lawayala pahije! Nahitar koni tari bhalti salti mulgi tula gatwel!"

"Oh! You are such an innocent! I'll have look for a nice girl for you and get you married soon. Otherwise some tramp might snare you!"

"Nako, nako! Majha yewdhyat lagnacha vichar nahi."

"No, no! I am not planning to get married yet."

Still, the idea of getting married surrounded me in a warm glow.

"Theek ahe, theek ahe! Pan tula kashi mulgi awadte te tar sang?"

"OK, OK! But tell me what kind of a girl do you like?"

"Kashi mhanje? Ek chhanshi..."

"What do you mean? Just a nice..." I stammered.

"Hey chalnar nahi hunh! Sagle neet sang: Unch ka thengni, kali ki gori, barik ki jaad? Disayala sundar?"

"This won't do! Tell me properly: Tall or short, dark or fair, thin or fat? Good looking?" She was thoroughly enjoying herself now.

"Agdi tujhya saarkhi!"

"Someone just like you!" I blurted out after a few more minutes of torment. She was rendered momentarily speechless!

"Chal. Tujhyasathi sode ghatlele pohe kelet. Khaun ghe."

"I've made a special snack for you. Come, eat!" She changed the subject after a long moment of silence.

She kept looking at me speculatively while I enjoyed the delicious snack. No more was said on the subject of hitching me up with a girl...

As she got better, Gargi started going out to shop for groceries and vegetables. She wouldn't be flying for a few more weeks, though. Her brother was back in town for a few days, between two tours. I treated them to a movie. It was a light romantic comedy with a sexy Italian actress in the lead. Gargi sat between her brother and me. She wore a fashionable but modestly cut short sleeved top and a pair of jeans. I was acutely aware of her light floral perfume with an undertone of her natural feminine scent. Other than the occasional inadvertent brushing of our shoulders, there was no touching. Even so, her mere proximity was enough to drive my hormones wild. The film was not overburdened with sex. By today's standards it was rather tame. There were lots of laughs interspersed with just a few kisses between the lead pair and a couple of flashes of the heroine's plump décolletage. That, coupled with Gargi's presence by my side kept my cock half hard all the time. I caught Gargi stealing glances at me a couple of times, a half smile playing on her lips. I noticed goose bumps on her arm when the lights came on. Was that because of the cold air or something else, I wondered...

One evening Gargi requested me to change a flat tyre on her car. Right away, I agreed to do it the next morning, which was a Sunday. She promised me a good breakfast thereafter.

It was around 9 O'clock in the morning. I had worked up a good appetite after changing the tyre and checking the oil and water levels in the engine. I was sweating slightly and my hands were dirty and greasy as I rang the bell. Gargi welcomed me and asked me to wash up and come for breakfast. She was dressed in a workaday cotton sari and blouse. Her hair was tied in a juda (loose knot) from which many recalcitrant little wisps of hair had escaped. Her face glowed with a thin sheen of sweat. Apparently she had been up since early morning, doing household chores. Her well-worn, homely clothes and unkempt appearance did nothing to tone down her sexiness.

"Kaay chhan waas yetoy!"

"What a delicious aroma!" I sniffed appreciatively as the wonderful smell of something that she had whipped up wafted from the kitchen. There was a small wash basin located in a little alcove off to one side of a passage leading to the bedroom. An incongruously large mirror was fixed on the wall behind the wash basin. I soaped my hands and arms up to my elbows and scrubbed them vigorously to get rid of all the dirt and grease. I was about halfway through rinsing off when the tap went dry with a gurgle.

"Gargi! Pani gelele distay!"

"Gargi! The water has run dry!"

"Arre deva! Aaj itke lavkar kasse gele? Thamb, mi tula pani anun dete!"

"Oh god! How did it run dry so early today? Wait, I'll fetch some water for you!"

Shortage of water was (and is) a fact of life in Mumbai. To cope, housing societies store water as and when it is received from the municipal corporation and release it to the residents for regulated periods in the mornings and evenings. The system runs reasonably well most times. Sometimes, the water runs dry unexpectedly, as it happened that day. Residents usually store some water in their apartments using drums and buckets, just to meet such contingencies.

Gargi fetched a mug and half a bucket of water from the bathroom. She had to pour it out, since both my hands were messy. We were rather cramped in the little alcove and I stood a bit to one side to make space for her. I scrubbed my arms and rinsed them as she poured a thin stream of water. In the confined space, I could smell the heady scent of her unwashed body. My cock hardened as she lightly brushed against me while going about the business of refilling the mug and pouring water. I kept my attention totally focussed on rinsing my hands, prolonging it as much as possible, savouring every moment of her proximity. In a while, I realized that the water had stopped flowing, while her soft bosom pressed lightly against my elbow. I looked up to see her staring intently at me through the mirror. I reflexively moved my upper arm and elbow to rub against her sari clad bosom, which she let me do without moving away.

A dam broke. I turned towards her and she crashed against me as I pulled roughly. The half full mug flew out of her hand and splashed water all over us. Her soft breasts flattened against my chest as I held her tight.

"Arre thamb thamb! Hey kaay kartoys?"

"Stop, stop! What are you doing?" She whispered hoarsely before I raised her face and swooped to cover her lips with mine.

"Mmm... mmm..." She struggled to speak through her covered lips and wriggled helplessly against my hard body. Slowly, she stopped struggling, her hands crept around me and her lips opened against my mouth. I sucked on her full lower lip and ran my tongue over it.

"Mmmrrrrr..." She purred deep down in her chest as her arousal rose. She started pecking little kisses on my mouth and her tongue darted out and duelled with mine. I didn't realize how hard I was embracing her until she started struggling for breath and started hitting my back with her small fists. She took a couple of deep breaths and coughed a bit as soon as I released her.

"Mala gudmarun takayache ahe kaay?"

Contd....
Like Reply
"Do you want to smother me?" She panted to regain her breath, red faced. She looked sexy as hell, her teeth and the tip of her tongue peeped through her parted lips. Her eyelids were inflamed and her face was a mask of lust. I thrust my hips forward to trap her against the wash basin. Her soft, warm belly felt wonderful against me and I knew that she could feel my hard cock through the layers of our clothing. She leaned back a little to make space between our upper bodies. Her pallu was dislodged from her shoulder and the expanse of her beautiful, plump, partly covered bosom was revealed for my eyes to feast on. My hands slowly caressed her breasts over her blouse while her eyes were locked into mine. With trembling hands, I undid the hooks of her front opening blouse and fondled her breasts again before reaching behind her to unclasp her bra. I was trembling so hard that I just couldn't do it. So she did it herself, her breasts thrusting forward as she reached behind her back. She shrugged her shoulders to slide the straps off and released her confined breasts. She then straightened and paused, offering them for my pleasure.

"Uhh... unhh..." She moaned, her head thrown back, eyes half closed as I fondled her breasts to my heart's content.

"Kuskarun taak tyanna..."

"Knead them..."

I happily obliged.

"Ajun joraat!"

"Harder!" She encouraged me. She winced when I squeezed them really hard but didn't stop me. I rolled her nipples between my thumb and finger and bent to lick them. She held my head and pushed her breast into my mouth...

"Ding dong! Ding dong!" The bell chimed loudly.

"Paaplet! Paaplet!!" The plangent call of a fisherwoman followed closely.

"Baap re! Aaj kolinicha waar ahe hey mi visarlech hote."

"My god! I'd completely forgotten that it's the fisherwoman's day today!" Gargi muttered as she pushed me away and quickly hooked up her blouse. The two halves of her blouse misaligned since she couldn't match the hooks with the right loops in her hurry. She didn't even bother to fasten her bra strap. She quickly wrapped the sari pallu around her shoulders, glanced cursorily at the mirror and then rushed to open the door. I could see the lower edge of her blouse and the loose end of her bra strap peeping out from under the hurriedly wrapped pallu, like a rabbit's ear. I could also see dark stains on her pallu, her blouse and on her neck, left by my half washed hands.

The middle aged fisherwoman came every Sunday morning to sell her wares. She wore a tight blouse and 9 yard sari in typical fisherwoman attire. She was slim, active, garrulous and loud and could be aggressive when the need arose. Gargi was one of her regular customers. They both enjoyed haggling and gossiping and looked forward to their weekly meetings. The fisherwoman's sharp eye didn't miss Gargi's dishevelled clothes, heavy breathing and inflamed eyelids and wondered what the matter was. She knew that some hanky-panky was afoot when she found Gargi trying to cut their conversation short. Gargi didn't even haggle properly, agreeing to pay an outrageous price for a jodi (pair) of Paaplet (also known as Pomfret or Saranga) a fish renowned for its flavour.

"Koni pahune alyet ka?"

"Do you have guests?" It was a shot in the dark.

"Nahi, nahi! Pan dupari jewayla yenar ahet!"

"No, no! But I'm expecting guests for lunch." Gargi lied, flustered.

"Mag kolambi pan ghya. Agdi taaji ahe. Hi bagha!"

"Then buy some prawns too! See how fresh they are!" The fisherwoman sensed an opportunity.

"Theek ahe. Dya ek waata."

"OK. Give me a portion." Gargi responded after hesitating briefly.

"Ek watyane kaay honar? Kamit kami don waate tar lagtilach pahunyansathi!"

"One portion won't be enough. You will need at least two for your guests!" The fisherwoman pressed home her advantage.

"Theek ahe!"

"OK!" Gargi surrendered.

"Pori, tu ghaeet distes. Khup kaam asel na? Mi tula kolambi solun ani masali saaf karun dete. Zali ki parat bell karte."

"You seem to be in a real rush, girl! Must be having a lot of work to do. Let me peel the prawns and clean the fish for you. I'll ring the bell as soon as I am done."

Gargi accepted the offer gratefully. As she turned to fetch containers for the cleaned fish, the fisherwoman caught a glimpse of the bra strap peeping out and smiled slyly...

All this while, I was waiting impatiently in the passage, slowly stroking my hard cock. The moment Gargi shut the door, I pulled her roughly into the passage and stood her facing the mirror.

"Arre, thamb! Hey kaay kartoys? Ti yewdhyat parat yeil!"

"Wait! What are you doing? She'll be back in a moment!"

"Shh...!"

I ignored her protests as I stood behind her and pulled her pallu off. I unhooked her blouse and slid it and the bra off her arms. I slowly fondled and kneaded her beautiful breasts as we both looked on in the mirror. She soon slumped against me and turned her head to offer her half open lips for me to kiss. Her fragrant, hot breath washed over my face and her low moans rang in my ears as I continued to play with her nipples and sucked her lips, occasionally darting my tongue into her half open mouth. I dry humped against her sari clad ass as I caressed her bare abdomen. At that moment, both of us were impatient to consummate our affair...

"Ding dong! Ding dong!" The bell chimed again.

"Alye, alye!"

"Coming, coming!" Gargi shouted hoarsely. She quickly wrapped her pallu around her shoulders to cover her naked upper body and rushed to the door. There was no time to put on her bra or blouse. Her hands were trembling as she accepted the cleaned fish.

"Thamba maushi. Paise gheun yete!"

"Wait aunty. I'll get the money!"

As she turned, the fisherwoman couldn't fail to notice that now Gargi wasn't wearing anything under her pallu. Gargi rushed to the bedroom and hurriedly rifled through the wardrobe to locate her handbag. I didn't help matters by standing right behind her as she tried to open the handbag and the several pouches and compartments inside it to locate the cash. So clumsy were her fingers because of her arousal and impatience that the handbag slipped out of her hands and the contents scattered all over the floor.

"Asu dey. Asu dey!"

"Let it be! Let it be!" I stepped in before she could react to the mishap. I pulled out my wallet and thrust a wad of currency notes in her hand.

"Pori, majhyakade suttey nahit!"

"Girl, I don't have change!" The fisherwoman said, counting the cash.

"Assu dya mawshi. Pudhchya athawdyat parat kara!"

"No problem aunty. Please return the change next week!"

"Theek ahe. Karyakram vyawasthit hou de han!"

"OK. Have a good program!"

"Kasla karyakram?"

"What program?"

"Aggo pori! Jewnacha!"

"Oh girl! The lunch program!" The fisherwoman winked wickedly. Gargi almost slammed the door in her face.

As Gargi turned, she saw me taking my Tee shirt off. I quickly got rid of my vest and jeans, leaving only my shorts in place. She stared as she took in my appearance - broad, hairy chest, muscular arms, flat stomach and a big bulge in my shorts. She panted in anticipation of what was about to happen. As she bent to reach under her sari to slide her panties off, her pallu fell off to uncover her magnificent bosom. She slowly advanced towards me, as if in a hypnotic trance. She pressed her hands on my shoulders and sank to the floor, pulling me down with her. I kicked aside the coffee table and she lay down on her back on the hard linoleum floor. She quickly placed a cushion under her ass, hitched up her sari and spread her thighs apart to make place for me. I pulled off my shorts and she stared at my hard, throbbing, drooling cock as I knelt between her thighs. As I leaned forward, I felt her fingers guide my cock into her vaginal slit. A few tentative thrusts and little movements of her hips later, I felt her hot, wet, slippery pussy envelope my bulbous cockhead. What a magnificent feeling it was! I slowly thrust my hips and felt my cock spread her pussy walls aside to make its way in. She was so tight that I had to apply some real pressure to make headway.

"Unhh! Wait!" She winced as she felt a stab of pain when I was a few inches inside her. I stopped thrusting, pulled back a bit and paused. She shifted her hips to better align her vagina with my cock.

"Hnh!" She twitched her hips to signal me to continue.

"Aahhh..." She exhaled in ecstasy as I pressed home my attack and my cock slowly sank deep in her tight cunt.

"Mmmhhh..." She moaned as I pulled all the way back and again thrust all the way in, burying my thick cock into her until our pelvises mashed together.

"Bas! Ata jorat zav mala!"

"Now, fuck me hard!" She whispered, her pussy muscles tightening around the base of my cock. Her demand, made in explicit, profane Marathi electrified me into action. We were locked into a sexual frenzy as I unleashed a series of hard deep thrusts, pummelling her hot, wet, soft but tight cunt with my cock. Her clit was rubbed hard by my thrusting pelvis. I had to press my hand on her mouth to muffle her screams as I kept fucking her.

"Nnnnhhh..." In no time she climaxed, making a long keening sound. Her cunt gripped my cock hard and shivers of pleasure ran through her body. I kept fucking her for maybe another minute until I too climaxed, pumping thick strings of my semen deep inside her pussy and then collapsed on top of her.

After a while I felt my softening cock slip out of her pussy. I lifted my body off and looked at her. Her hands were placed above her head and she was staring at the ceiling. Beads of sweat were rolling off her face and body and tears of pleasure welled out of her eyes. She had a relaxed, utterly satiated expression on face.

I lay on my side, facing her. I dabbed sweat off her face and wiped away her tears. She licked and nibbled my fingers as I caressed her face and ran them over her lips. She lay still as I caressed her belly, fondled her beautiful, plump breasts and pinched her dark brown nipples. As my hand moved further south, she held my wrist and stopped me.

"Shewti tu mala patawlesach!"

"Finally you seduced me!" She whispered, still staring at the ceiling. It was a statement, not an accusation. Exactly who had seduced whom could have been debated. I let it go...

Contd to Ch. 02...
Like Reply
You know....

A young, temporarily grounded air hostess and an even younger (18+) management trainee are neighbours. He falls for her and after a long while, she too falls for him. They finally do it on a Sunday afternoon. Who seduced whom is a toss-up. Please read Ch. 01 and decide for yourself!

They both are lying in a post coital haze when Ch. 02 starts...

Gargi's seafood lunch restores strength to his loins!......

"Shewti tu mala patawlesach!"

"Finally you seduced me!" She whispered, still staring at the ceiling. It was a statement, not an accusation. Exactly who had seduced whom could have been debated. I let it go...

"Mi waatach baghat hote, tujhyatla purush kadhi jaga hoil yachi!"

"I was wondering when the male inside you was going to wake up!"

"Toh tar kadhipasun jaagach hota. Tujhya isharyasaathi thambla hota!"

"He woke up long ago. He was waiting for your signal!"

"Arre asse thambun kasse chalnar? Purushannich pudhakar ghyaycha asto! Tula ajun khup kahi shikayache aahe!"

"A man shouldn't wait like that! He must take the initiative, always. You have a lot to learn!" She giggled. She pushed me on to my back and rested her head on my shoulder

"Kitti chhan aahe tujhe ang! Agdi mazboot, purushi!"

"What a lovely body! So strong and manly!" She whispered, combing her fingers through my chest hair. She paused at my nipples, rubbing and pinching them and looking on in fascination as they hardened.

"Purushanche nipples pan taath hotat! Mala mahit navte!"

"Men's nipples harden too! I didn't know that!"

Her hand crept downward slowly and then paused at my belly where my limp, wet and slimy cock lay. It still was a bit distended.

"Kasse ahe na tujhe samaan! Mast!"

"What a package you've got! Wow!" She whispered, almost talking to herself. She ran a tentative finger on my limp shaft and slowly pulled back my foreskin. She rubbed her finger on the wet crown, brought it up and sniffed it appreciatively, then licked it. She repeated this a couple of times and squealed in delight as my cock slowly started hardening and rose up.

"Ayya! Nagoba phana kadhayla laglaay bagh!"

"Look! The cobra is raising his hood!"

I grabbed her hand and wrapped it around my cock and made her stroke it. She watched in fascination as it became fully hard and erect and she could feel it throb in her hand.

"Arre deva! Itkya lavkar uthla!"

"My god! He's woken up so fast!"

"Chal, ghe tyala aat!"

"Come, take him in!" I grunted.

In no time, my cock was buried up to the hilt in her cunt. This time there was hardly any resistance. Her cunt had just been opened up and it was well lubricated with the combined secretions of our last copulation. Both of us had just climaxed and were in no rush.

"Thamb. Mala kalu de kiti motha ahe tujha ha..."

"Wait! Let me feel how big is your..." She whispered. I felt her tighten her pussy muscles to grip my cock.

"Majha kaay?"

"My what?" I prompted her.

"Tujha laoda, anik kaay! Chawat kuthla! Ata baher kadh ani parat aat ghusav!"

"Of course your cock, naughty boy! Now pull it out and shove it in again!" She hissed.

I pulled back till only my cockhead was nestling in her inner labia. Then I leaned into her, slowly ploughing in. Both of us savoured the exquisite feeling of her hot pussy stretching and opening up till my cock was buried to the hilt, my cock head nudging her cervix.

"Asach thamb!"

"Wait right there!" She whispered. I felt her tighten and loosen her pussy muscles in a ripple effect, massaging the length of my cock. What a heavenly feeling! She couldn't keep it up for long, though. I sensed that her pussy muscles were tiring.

"Unh! Ata zav mala agdi halu halu!"

"Unh! Now fuck me reaaal slow..."

For a long time, I kept pumping her pussy with slow, deep, unhurried thrusts. The velvety smooth, slick and hot walls of her tight cunt caressed my cock. She kept encouraging me with little upward movements of her hips. Every once in a while, I paused deep inside her and was rewarded with a beatific smile and a tightening of her cunt around the base of my cock.

To add some spice, I locked my elbows under her knees and leaned forward. Her hips were raised off the floor and her vaginal passage became almost vertical. I could now use my weight in addition to the strength of my loins against her. My face was inches away from hers and her upper body within easy reach of my hands. I hungrily licked and sucked her lips and gripped a full tit in my hand as my hips resumed their hard, deep, powerful thrusts, driving my cock deep inside her pussy. I gradually increased my speed until I was going full tilt. In a while I felt her body trembling and her pussy fluttering around my cock as she climaxed. Soon, my thrusts became irregular too and I shot my load inside her as my cock made a last, desperate lunge into her depths. I blacked out and collapsed on top of her, panting hard and completely out of breath.

When I came to, I could hear her heart hammering away against her ribcage while I lay with my ear glued to her chest. I was startled as I tasted blood on my lips. I raised my head and found her rubbing a bite mark on her plump, beautiful, shapely shoulder. A little blood was still trickling out. So lost had I been in the frenzy of fucking that I didn't remember having bitten her.

She wouldn't let go of me as I tried to get up. Her arms tightened around me and held me in place on top of her. She wanted to feel my weight press down on her, even if it made it a bit difficult for her to breathe. After many more minutes of feeling her heated breath on my face and her lips plant little kisses on my mouth, we separated.

"Bari ahes na?"

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Agdi jhakaas! Itki majja aadhi kadhi aali navti!"

"Just wonderful! Never had such fun before!" She blushed.

"Mala pan."

"Me too!" I replied truthfully. In fact that was the first real fucking of my life.

"Changlach jaad ahe han tuza laoda!"

"Your cock is very thick!" She whispered, slowly stroking it. I hadn't given a thought to the size of my cock till then. Having had sex with other partners, she knew a thing or two about cocks.

"Tula awadla na? Mag ghe, tuzach ahe!"

"You like it, no? Then take it, it's yours!" I responded, thrusting my cock against her hand.

I apologized for biting her and she told me not to worry about it.

"Ulat tyamuley maja ankhi wadhli!"

"Actually, that made it more exciting!"

"Chala, uthu ya. Kahitari jewayla kele pahije. Maza raja upashi asel na?"

"Let's get up. I must cook something. My loverboy must be hungry, no?"

"Ho. Pan apan baher jau ya jewayala."

"Yes. But let's go out to eat." I suggested.

"Ani yewdhi masoli anleli ahe tyache kaay karu? Nako. Mi patkan swyampak karun tula khaayla ghalte. Shivaay masolini tula parat changli taakad pan yeil."

"And what will I do with all the fish I've bought? No. I'll quickly cook something and feed you. Besides, the seafood will restore your strength too!" She winked naughtily.

I got up and helped her to her feet. She wobbled a bit as her legs took a while get used to their normal position and bear her weight, instead of being parted to wrap round my hips. She winced as she straightened her back.

"Paath parat dukhayala lagli ka?

"Is your back acting up again?"

"Thodishi. Pan theek ahe. Tujhe yewdhe zordaar hiske jhellyawar thodi dukhnarach!"

"A bit. But that's bound to happen after having taken your hard thrusts!"

She returned from the bathroom after giving herself a quick clean up. I refused to let her wear her bra and blouse. She wrapped her pallu around her shoulders and got to work. She shooed me out of the kitchen when I tried to feel her up and scolded me to get myself cleaned up too. I declined her suggestion to eat the snack she had made in the morning and elected to wait while she cooked lunch. True to her word, in 45 minutes flat she cooked a scrumptious meal, including fried Paaplet and prawn curry.

We sat side by side at a small dining table in the kitchen. We fed each other morsels of food and playfully licked and nipped at each other's fingers. I have a large appetite and on that day I was absolutely famished, what with not having eaten breakfast and having exerted so hard! She also had a good appetite but it was I who ate most of the food. Between the two of us, we polished off all of the fried fish and most of the curry and rice, food that would have served four normal people.

Hunger satiated, our attention turned to other matters. Soon, her pallu was off her shoulders and I was rubbing my oily fingers on her bare breasts. I sopped up oil from the plate that had held the fried fish and smeared it all over her bosom until her breasts were covered in an oily sheen. I leaned forward and slowly licked the oil off of her breasts, savouring the slightly pungent taste and the wonderful aroma of fried pomfret combined with the heady scent of her sweaty, unwashed skin. She let me have a free rein, lifting her lands above her head and thrusting her breasts forward for my pleasure. Her eyes were half closed and she kept uttering little mewls, making involuntary little movements of her body as her arousal slowly rose. I straightened up and suddenly her exposed armpits caught my attention. I was soon running my fingers on her moist armpits. Short, fine fur had grown in there - she hadn't been shaving for the past few weeks. Her sweat had caused the hair to clump together. I sniffed my fingers, savouring the funky but arousing feminine scent.

"Chaat tyanna!"

"Lick them!" She whispered.

The heat, salty taste and funky, pheromone laden scent of her armpits overloaded my senses as I obliged her. Only the faint, stale smell of the previous day's deodorant struck a discordant note, but couldn't distract me from my task. She felt up my crotch and we both knew it was time to get on with it. I picked her up and brought her to the living room. Soon, I had taken off my shorts and gotten rid of her sari as well. She stopped me as I tried to take off her petticoat. Instead, she hitched up the hem of the petticoat and tucked it into the waistband. Her legs up to her knees were bared. They were slim and shapely. A fine growth of golden brown hair grew on her calves, but it was barely visible against her light brown skin. She then reached under and took off her panties. I sat on the sofa and pulled her into my lap. I kissed her and fondled her breasts and was soon caressing her legs from ankle to knee. As my hand crept upward to her thighs, she stiffened abruptly. She pulled her petticoat down so that the partly exposed thigh was covered up and then relaxed and let me continue my exploration. She was obviously enjoying my caresses on her thighs, but every now and again she would pull down her displaced petticoat before letting me continue. It seemed that she didn't want to expose her body above her knees to my gaze. My fingers were soon touching her hot, moist, hairy pussy and she widened her thighs to let me access her slit. I groped her slit with my middle finger and pushed in when I found her opening.

"Uhhh... Unhhhh..." She kept up a litany of low moans as I slowly finger fucked her. Her pussy was hot as hell and fully juiced up. My hand was completely drenched in her lubricious secretions. She reached under her petticoat and pulled my hand out, then got off my lap. My cock sprang up straight, pointing at the ceiling. I smeared her pussy juice all over my cock while she straddled my thighs. I felt her fingers guide my cock in as she slowly sank down, her pussy stretching to take in my hard, thick cock. Once or twice, she winced, rose up a bit and sank down again after adjusting her hips. She was soon resting her ass in my lap, my cock buried deep inside her. She had a triumphant smile on her face. Obviously, she had done this before. She was breathing slowly but heavily, her face was level with mine and her tits rose and fell in tune with her breathing. She once again pulled her petticoat down and ensured that her pussy wasn't visible. I felt her pussy muscles tighten on my shaft and she rose slowly, pulling my cock out till only the crown remained buried then sinking down again. She stared at me with half closed eyes, her nostrils flared and her face was a mask of lust as she kept slowly fucking my hard, thick cock. Her pussy fitted tightly around my shaft and the friction of her movements lighted little sparks of pleasure in our bodies. She slapped my hands away from her breasts. She wanted to concentrate totally on what she was doing down below. To ramp up the lust factor a few notches, she added a new twist. She rose till my cock was completely out and clenched her pussy tight before sinking down again. The feeling of my cock piercing through her clenched cunt was unbelievable. She was almost banging herself using my cock.

"Sssss...!" She hissed and her face contorted as waves of pain and pleasure radiated out from her pussy. She waited for a while after bottoming out and then repeated the whole process. On her third try, she was totally overwhelmed by the avalanche of sensations and hit a powerful climax. Her pussy fluttered and then tightened around my cock, her nipples hardened to little bullets and beads of sweat broke out on her body. She rested her face in the crook of my shoulder and waited for her fluttering heart and hard breathing to settle down.

"Ataa chadh majhyawar ani zav!"

"Now get on top and fuck me!"

I held her under her ass and got up while she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. My cock was fully buried inside her cunt as I started walking to the bedroom.

"Bedroom nako. Ithech!"

"Not the bedroom. Right in here!" She hissed through clenched teeth.

I sank to my knees as she clung on to me and then lowered her to the floor. I again hooked my elbows behind her knees and leaned forward. I just let myself go, pummelling her defenceless pussy with hard thrusts of my cock, intent on getting my own pleasure. The room rang with my guttural grunts and her muffled screams as she thrust her fist into her mouth. I don't know how long I fucked her and how many times she orgasmed. But I remember that my strength almost gave out before I finally climaxed and collapsed on top of her. Finally, we literally dragged ourselves to the bedroom and collapsed on the bed. Neither of us was accustomed to taking siestas. But on that day, we fell asleep the instant we hit the bed.

I woke up maybe two or three hours later. I felt fresh and rejuvenated after the siesta and felt a stirring in between my legs - perhaps the seafood had restored strength to my loins! I found Gargi awake too and pulled her roughly into my arms, planting a possessive kiss on her mouth. The bed creaked loudly as our movements rocked it. I now knew why Gargi didn't want us to fuck in there! We never fucked in the bedroom. Instead, we used to roll out the guest mattress on the living room floor, since the bare linoleum floor was really hard on her back...

Contd.....
Like Reply
"Aaapan ata anghol karun gheu ya ka?"

"Shall we bathe now?" She asked, gently disentangling herself from my arms.

We were soon in the little bathroom. I was buck naked while she insisted on wearing her petticoat to protect the modesty of her pussy. I insisted on giving her a bath first. The taps were still dry so we used the water stored in a couple of buckets. She tied her hair on top of her head and sat down on a small, foot high metal stool. I poured cool water over her, soaped her up and gently rubbed the plains, peaks and valleys of her soft, plump, utterly feminine body. She obeyed me like a little child as I commanded her to turn this way or that, raise her arms, close her eyes and so on, to give me access to each fold, nook and cranny of her divine body. After cleaning her feet, ankles and calves, I reached up to soap up her thighs, when she stopped me.

"Tithey nako! Tithey meech karen!"

"Not there! I'll do it myself!"

"Theek ahe!"

"OK!" I acquiesced, then rinsed her off with cool water. The hair on her calves became visible as the water flowed over them.

"Kes kadhayala zalyet!"

"I've got to shave them soon!"

"Nako na! Mala awadtaat!"

"Please don't! I like them!" I persuaded her to let hair on her legs and in her armpits be, at least for the time being.

Then it was my turn to sit on the stool and let her give me a bath, which she proceeded to do with gusto. She rubbed and scrubbed till my skin tingled. I howled like a child when soapy water got into my eyes, eliciting peals of laughter from her. She stood me up and soaped me from my waist down to my thighs. I clenched my buttocks together when she tried to soap up my ass crack.

"Tithey nako! Tithey meech karen!"

"Not there! I'll do it myself!" I echoed her words.

"Theek ahe!"

"OK!" She agreed. She then soaped up my crotch and lathered my pubic hair. She gently rubbed and fondled my testicles and cock and rinsed them. She watched in fascination when my cock started hardening. The mere sight of my fast rising cock was enough to ignite her passion. She quickly leaned and planted a fleeting kiss on my cock head and made me sit on the little stool. She then straddled my thighs and lowered her pussy on my cock. We soon found that the soap and water had washed away all the lubrication and made it impossible for my cock to penetrate her pussy. We quickly found a solution in the form of a bottle of coconut oil. She poured a generous quantity on her hands and lubed up my cock, then reached under her petticoat and rubbed oil on her pussy too. Soon, she was resting on my thighs with my cock buried deep inside her cunt. Once again ensuring that her pussy was well concealed under her petticoat, she started thrusting up and down my cock, her eyes closed and lower lip between her teeth.

"Mmh... mmh...mmhh..." She moaned under her breath, lost in the pleasure of my cock reaming her pussy. She changed the rhythm from slow to fast to slow again, clenching and unclenching her pussy muscles. But soon, it was apparent that she was tiring out and needed help. Since I was sitting on a low stool, I couldn't bring the full strength of my thighs to bear upon the task, and the bathroom was too small for her to lie down.

"Aapan ubhyane try karu ya ka?"

"Should we try it standing up?" I suggested.

She braced her hands against a wall, leaned forward and spread her legs apart, while I stood behind her and bent my legs to line up my cock with her pussy. As we struggled, it was obvious that neither of us had done this before. Her insistence on keeping her pussy hidden under her petticoat didn't help, either. Finally, she bowed to the inevitable.

"Tithe baghu nakos hunh!"

"Don't look down there!" She admonished, then placed a leg on the stool and flipped her petticoat up to reveal her twin globes and a quick glimpse of her hairy cunt underneath. She giggled nervously as her fingers guided my cock to the right place and with a few probing thrusts, my cockhead was soon nestling between her inner labia. All this trial and error effort had tried my patience to the limit. I lost no time in shoving my cock right up to the root inside her and unleashed a series of hard, deep thrusts, tightly gripping her hips for support. Her hair had worked loose to cover her back and hide her face from me. I gathered her hair in my fist and turned her face so that I could claim her lips with my mouth while continuing to thrust into her without a break. The sheer force of my assault and the stimulation of her G spot in this new position was enough to drive us both to a climax in no time at all.

After we had both regained our breaths and disengaged, she gently washed my soiled and oily cock and then pushed me out of the bathroom, latching the door firmly shut from inside. Almost on cue, the taps hissed and gurgled to life. She spent a good twenty minutes washing herself thoroughly and emerged with a towel wrapped around her chest, covering her up to mid-thigh. A few stray droplets sparkled on her lashes and water dripped from her hair which she proceeded to thresh, spraying me with fragrant, shampoo scented water. We parted reluctantly, after a long goodbye kiss. I stuffed her soiled bra in my back pocket, as a memento of our memorable coupling.

"Kaay pahune, kassa zala karyakram?"

"Hello there, how was the program?" The fisherwoman called out to me as I sauntered past her roadside stall. She knew me by sight since I was a regular on that street. In fact she had occasionally accosted me in the past, trying to sell fish to me. She had also seen me and Gargi chatting, many times. The shrewd fisherwoman had perhaps put two and two together.

"Kasla karyakram, kaku?"

"What program, aunty?" I asked innocently. For once, the cocky fisherwoman was flustered.

"Nahi, mala watley ki..."

"No, I just thought..." She trailed off.

As I walked on, and just before she turned to attend to a customer, she caught a glimpse of the rabbit's ear of Gargi's bra strap hanging out of my hip pocket...

That was the beginning of a glorious chapter in my young life. I look back on it fondly, to this day...

Contd to Ch. 03...
Like Reply
You know....

A young, temporarily grounded air hostess and an even younger (18+) management trainee are neighbours. He falls for her and after a long while, she too falls for him. They finally do it on a Sunday afternoon. His strength and vigour are restored by an excellent seafood meal cooked by her and they do it several times more, until it's time for him to go...

Ch. 03 explores Gargi's background and her quirks...

Gargi's Quirks.....

Gargi was a very unusual girl, full of quirks and surprises. She spoke beautiful, cultured Marathi and convent school English. Only when she was sexually aroused did she lapse into profane Marathi and use words like zav, laoda, puchhi, gaand, mau (fuck, cock, pussy, ass, tits) etc. She later told me that she had picked up her profane vocabulary from Marathi pornographic books that friends in her all girls' boarding school used to circulate. She was not coy about expressing her needs and wishes to me and was willing to try out new things.

She was justifiably proud of her body and had no inhibitions about showing off her naked curves to me when we were alone. Except for her pussy, that is; for some strange reason that I couldn't fathom, she was extremely reluctant to expose it. We had to find a way for my hands and my cock to have full access and yet hide her pussy from my eyes. There was no problem when she wore a blouse and a short skirt. But when she was in a sari, it was a real chore to keep concentrating on my amorous explorations while she kept checking every now and then that her pussy remained concealed under her petticoat. We eventually found a solution in the form of a half-slip. It covered her from hips to mid-thigh, leaving the rest of her body naked for my eyes to feast on and yet was loose enough for my hands to freely access her naughty parts. In fact she took to wearing a half-slip under her petticoat whenever she dressed in a sari (which was most of the time), when we were together. We both could now relax and enjoy since I could strip her of her blouse, bra, sari and petticoat, then reach under her half-slip and slide off her panties too, yet keep her pussy covered. My roving hands could then roam all over her delicious curves, including her thighs and her pussy, without let or hindrance. When it was time to fuck, the half-slip could easily be slid up enough to let my cock access her cunt without exposing it to my sight.

After letting me strip her, Gargi used to wrap a chunni around her shoulders, to cover herself against drafts of air generated by the overhead fan. Her wide hips clad in a snug fitting satin half-slip, her plump shoulders, generously proportioned breasts, rounded belly and deep navel providing a peek-a-boo show through a translucent chunni carelessly wrapped around her shoulders and to top it all, her naughty nipples tenting the thin fabric: Oh, what a visual feast it was for my hungry eyes! In fact, a half-clad Gargi looked far sexier than a naked Gargi!

We could spend long hours together, just kissing and cuddling. She loved to sit on my lap, cocooned by my enveloping arms, thrilling to the touch of my fingers exploring her soft curves and the delicious folds and valleys of her flesh. She loved licking up my saliva as it dripped from my tongue. I too enjoyed returning the favour when we kissed with her lying on top of me.

"Majhya balala dudu paju de!"

"Let me nurse my baby!" She murmured one day as we lay entangled in each other's arms.

She sat cross legged with my head in her lap. After covering my head under her pallu, she unhooked her front opening blouse, unfastened her bra strap, uncovered a breast and then fed the nipple in my mouth. We spent long minutes together as I suckled her teat while she ran her fingers through my thick hair, exactly the way millions of nursing Indian mothers and their infants do. Covered by her pallu, surrounded by her warm, soft body, breathing in her feminine scent, suckling on her swollen nipple and feeling the shivers of pleasure it caused her: That is one of the most erotic experiences I've ever had.

Gargi loved to play with my cock and I had no inhibitions about exposing it to her. Although she'd had sex with a few partners before me, she apparently had little experience in handling a penis, other than using her fingers to guide it into her pussy. I sometimes winced due her unintentionally rough handling. But she was a quick study and soon learnt how to caress and stroke my cock and testicles, pull back my foreskin & so on, without causing pain. She was always amazed to see my slowly hardening cock until it became fully erect, throbbing with my heartbeat.

She knew about fellatio from porno books and movies but didn't have any experience other than the one occasion when her boyfriend had tried to make her suck his cock and she'd had to fight him off. Although it wasn't a very pleasant experience, it hadn't been off-putting enough for her to altogether swear off it. She began tentatively by sniffing her fingers after handling my wet cock head and then graduated to licking them. She then started to lean in close as her fingers stroked my cock and finally gathered the courage to land a quick kiss on my cockhead, licking the sticky fluid off of her lips. She liked the scent and taste of my pre-cum and decided to go further. All this while, I watched indulgently with my hands clasped behind my head, my thighs splayed open to allow her full access.

"Zor karu nakos hunh! Mala majhya paddhatine karu de!

"Don't force me, OK! Let me do it my way!" She admonished.

I watched in fascination as she progressed from quick kisses to fleeting licks on my cock head, her fingers slowly peeling back my foreskin until my entire crown and the ridge behind it lay exposed. I suppressed a moan and rigidly controlled my hips from jerking, lest she felt threatened. She licked up a big dollop of pre-cum as it welled up from my pee slit and then continued to lick all around and on the underside of my crown.

"Kasse watatay?"

"How are you feeling?"

"Uhh... Changle watatay!"

"Uhh... Feels good!" I couldn't stop my hips from jerking up.

"Pan ataa purey. Zavu de mala!"

"But that's enough! Let me fuck!" I growled.

I pushed her on to her back and mounted her and we were soon fucking away to glory, her fist thrust into her mouth to muffle her screams while I grunted lustily as my cock repeatedly tested the depths of her pussy...

As Gargi gained confidence and was reassured that I wouldn't try to force my cock down her throat, she became more adventurous. She would now take my entire crown in her mouth and suck and lick it, as I gloried in the heat of her mouth and the amazing sight of her full lips wrapped around my shaft. With her hand firmly gripping my shaft, she tried a couple of times to take it in further, but her gag reflex was too strong. Other than the little involuntary movements of my hips and my hands occasionally brushing back her hair when they obscured my view, I was content to let her do her thing. Choking my partner's breath or making her vomit was not my idea of fun.

We spent many a long afternoon with me reclining on the couch while Gargi lay curled with her head in my lap, licking up my pre-cum as it dribbled out of my hard cock. Sometimes we lay side by side in a 69 position with Gargi sucking my cockhead while I fingered her pussy - under her slip, of course. I too loved the scent and taste of her pussy juices as I licked them off my fingers.

Altogether, we both had a thing for body fluids. Pre-cum, pussy juice, saliva, sweat, we loved them all. Sometimes I used to slowly rub my drooling cock head all over her breasts, armpits and face, leaving a trail of sticky pre cum while she waited patiently for me to present it at her half open mouth for her to suck.

I never came in her mouth. But she wasn't averse to once in a while licking our combined juices off my cock after we had climaxed. She got a kick out of me licking sweat off her body, particularly her hairy armpits. She was persuaded to stop using deodorant in her armpits, since I didn't like its synthetic smell overpowering her natural scent. As a result, she sweated more. I have always thought that dark wet patches of sweat under a woman's arms make her look sexier...

She started calling my cock Nagoba (The Cobra) since it reminded her of a cobra raising its hood. I used to call her pussy Chiutai (Little Sparrow) as I thought of it as a shivering little sparrow, drenched in the rain.

Even though Gargi's sprained back had recovered by now, her physiotherapist had suggested that a back massage once in a while would do her good. As always, I was ever ready to help. Since Gargi didn't like the strong smell of allopathic liniments, we decided to use natural oils. We experimented with oils like coconut, til (sesame), sarson (mustard) and jawas (linseed). I liked jawas oil best, since it complemented her natural scent. In any case the therapeutic effect was perhaps more due to the physical stimulation and the friction and heat rather than the oil used.

She would lie face down, wearing only a half-slip. I would kneel by her side and pour just a few drops of oil on her lower back and then spread it, using my fingertips. I would start with slow, circular movements and gradually build up the pressure, using the heels of my palms to thoroughly knead and massage her flesh, eventually covering her entire lower back. She would sigh and utter little moans of pleasure as she felt the heat and pressure of my hands relax her muscles. Inevitably, another kind of heat would start building up. I would unfasten her half-slip and slide it down to reveal the beautiful, well rounded twin globes of her ass and proceed to massage them too, without any objection from her. Pretty soon, our arousal would interrupt the massage and hot, hard sex would follow...

On one occasion, my finger accidentally slid into her ass crack. Seeing no reaction from her, I continued further. She relaxed her muscles and subtly moved her thighs apart, letting me explore deeper. Soon, I was circling her anus with the pad of my oily finger. Her sphincter slowly relaxed and I pushed my finger in to the first knuckle. I kept fingering her ass for a few minutes while she kept her eyes closed, clearly enjoying the sensations. I am pretty sure Gargi would have loved for me to continue my anal exploration and perhaps even let me fuck her in the ass if I wanted. But somehow, I wasn't enthused with the idea of putting my cock in that dirty place. I never tried to do it again...

"Mala diwas gele tar kaay hoil yacha kadhi vichar kelayes?

"Have you ever thought about what will happen if I become pregnant?" She bowled me over one day while we were relaxing after an energetic romp.

"Nnn... Nahi! Khare tar tuch kahi tari kele asel asse mala watley..."

"Nnn... No! I really thought that you must be doing something to..." I trailed off sheepishly.

"Tumhi purush sagle ek sarkhech ahat. Sagli khabardari amha mulinwar dhaklayachi ani apan phakta majja karayachi. Asech na?"

"You men are all alike. You want to have all the fun and expect us girls to take all the care! Isn't that so?" She'd hit the nail on the head.

I stuttered some lame excuses but she was having none of it. After grilling me and giving me a hard time for a few more minutes, she relented.

"Kitti gora mora zalayes! Pan tu kaalji karu nakos. Mi sagli khabardari ghetli ahe. Amchya air-hostesschya nokrit amhala hey sagle baghawech lagte..."

"Oh! Don't look so sheepish! I've taken care of everything, don't you worry. In our job as air-hostesses, we need to take precautions..." I breathed a sigh of relief.

I learnt from her that some reputable clinics with well qualified staff offered discreet and highly professional services tailor made for the needs of airline flight crew, particularly the women. That included regular health check-ups, prescriptions for birth control pills, the occasional D&C (dilation & curettage) procedure in case of failure of contraception (abortions had not been legalised yet) and courses of antibiotics in case someone caught the clap...

Those were the good (?) old days. There was no TV, no internet, and no mobile phones. The (very unreliable) landline connections were scarce and were treated like family heirlooms, to be passed down the generations. There were no auto rickshaws in Mumbai, only taxis. The roads were terrible. There used to be only two flights a day between Mumbai and Delhi... On the other hand, there was no HIV / AIDS. Other prevalent STDs (then known as VD or venereal diseases) were easily treatable by available antibiotics. Birth control pills, although expensive, were available on prescription, while morning after pills had not yet made an appearance. Bareback fornication carried relatively low risk. Although the Great Indian Middle Class by and large remained conservative, the upper crust and others exposed to winds of change from the West (including airline crew) had apparently taken it up with gusto!

Contd to Ch. 04...
Like Reply
You know....

A young, temporarily grounded air hostess and an even younger (18+) management trainee are neighbours. After a period of (almost) platonic friendship, they start an affair. They explore their sexuality and try stuff they'd only read about till then...

Ch. 04 describes their visit to Powai Lake....

A Visit to Powai Lake......

Gargi soon had to appear for her fitness test, after which she would be able to fly again. I decided to take a day off, wanting to make the most of the few days available. One evening after most office staff had left, I knocked on the door of my boss's cabin.

"Come in!" He boomed.

He was a young guy in his thirties, perhaps 6 - 8 years my senior. He was cheerful, extroverted and outgoing. Under that benign exterior lay a sharp mind and a ruthless ambition. He reputedly could read a person's mind just by looking into his eyes. He was a demanding boss and didn't suffer fools. Naturally, he was feared and held in awe by his subordinates. He also was rumoured to have been quite a playboy in his salad days, before he got married. He liked my work and we got along well. Having graduated from the same business school helped, too. A bit hesitantly, I asked whether I could take a day off the next day.

"Kyon? Koi choot ka chakkar hai kya?"

"Why? Are you chasing pussy?" He indeed is a mind reader, I thought.

"No... No sir! It's nothing like that. I... I... just wanted to attend to some personal work..." I trailed off as he fixed me with an unblinking stare. After keeping me on tenterhooks for maybe 30 seconds, he burst into a loud guffaw.

"Theek hai, theek hai! Jao, maja maro!"

"OK, OK! Go, have fun!"

I was relieved. He spent the next 10 minutes grilling me on the progress of my current assignment, asking detailed, searching questions.

"By the way, try to report back to the office by evening. We don't want to unnecessarily spoil your leave record." He said as I turned to leave. Perhaps he saw in me a reflection of his own image when he too was a young trainee...

Gargi's Fiat Millecento car had been behaving well lately, after I'd found a good mechanic to repair her. Early next morning, Gargi set off from home and picked me up at a junction sufficiently far from our neighbourhood. We'd become very careful not to be seen too much together, after we'd started fucking. We didn't want to set neighbours' tongues wagging. We set off for Powai, a good 15 - 20 kilometres away. The road was bad but the traffic was thin. By mid-morning, we reached the garden on the Shore of Powai Lake. Being a weekday, the garden was almost deserted (those were the good old days, remember?). I spotted a few couples in the distance, doing their own thing.

Gargi was dressed in a synthetic silk sari with floral prints and a tight, short, daringly cut cotton choli that was held together by a knot in the front. It had built in cups and she wasn't wearing a bra. The sleeves were elbow length and fitted tightly on her upper arms. The sari was worn low on her hips and a large expanse of her curvy hips, slim waist, rounded belly and her navel were exposed. She'd gained a few pounds lately, so the choli was even tighter than originally intended. Her beautiful bosom swelled out of the large, deep neck, displaying a décolletage to die for. The pallu of her translucent sari that she'd wrapped around her shoulders served to titillate the viewer rather than hide her charms. I'd had plenty of time to look at her sexy body as she'd driven us to Powai and my swollen cock was very uncomfortable in the confines of my briefs.

We walked hand in hand deeper into the garden and found a secluded spot on sloping ground close to the water's edge. Vegetation surrounding us provided a reasonably good cover from prying eyes. Both of us were sweating and slightly out of breath as we sat close to each other. There were dark circles of sweat under her arms and my nostrils flared as I caught her feminine scent. For long moments, we wordlessly enjoyed the silence and each other's proximity. Soon, we were lying prone, arms wrapped around each other. We kissed lazily, savouring the touch of our bodies, lips kissing and sucking, tongues licking and lovingly duelling, licking up each other's saliva... I pulled aside her pallu and my fingers slowly stroked the exposed flesh of her torso. Her eyes reddened and her eyelids became inflamed as she slowly became aroused. She uttered little moans and her body writhed in response to my caresses. She stopped me as soon as my fingers tried to undo the knot tying her choli together.

"Ithe nako!"

"Not here!" She whispered hoarsely. I deferred.

I continued to fondle and knead her magnificent, full breasts, without opening her choli. Soon, I pulled the shoulder strap of her choli down one shoulder. A finger wormed its way under her choli and stroked her stiff nipple. Another finger found its way in and I started pinching and rolling her nipple. The neck of her choli was large and I was able to pull the nipple out. I bent to lick and suckle on her nipple and nipped it lightly, eliciting moans and shivers of pleasure from her. I did the same thing with her other nipple and soon I was alternately licking her nipples as they winked at me, exposed above the neck line of he choli.

"Zavu ya?"

"Shall we fuck?" I whispered and she nodded her assent.

"Pan kuthe?"

"But where?"

"Mala ek jaga thauk ahe!"

"I know a place!" I assured her.

We got up and she readjusted her breasts inside her choli and wrapped the pallu around her shoulders as I looked on. Soon we were on our way. I drove on towards Aarey milk colony. It was a private road those days, but the old watchman at the entrance was persuaded to let us in for a small tip. The huge expanse of Aarey Milk Colony was mostly jungle in those days, with a narrow, potholed road running through from Powai to Goregaon. There were many narrow lanes leading off the road that ran for maybe 50 meters and then petered out into the jungle. They provided an ideal rendezvous for lovers who could afford cars. Soon I parked the little Dukker Gadi in a cul de sac, close to a big Peepul tree. The space between the tree and the car was completely cut off from view of anybody walking in, although such a possibility was remote. I hurriedly dragged Gargi out of the car and in no time we were frantically kissing and pawing each other, my hips trapping Gargi's body against the car as I dry humped her. My trembling fingers undid the knot of her choli and her magnificent breasts sprang free.

"Ssss..." She hissed as I kneaded her breasts and pinched her nipples.

"Ajun zorat!"

"Harder!"

She winced as I squeezed them and pinched her nipples really hard, but didn't stop me. I raised the hem of her sari, reached under and slid her panties down. She spread her legs apart to make room for my hand. Soon, I was frantically finger fucking her hot, wet pussy and circling her clit with my thumb. In no time, she hit a hard climax. I lowered my trousers and briefs to my knees and she wrapped her hand around my shaft and stroked it. I wanted to fuck standing her up against the Dukker Gadi but she declined. She pointed out that our heads and shoulders would be easily visible above the roof of the car.

"Magchya seatwar karu ya!"

"Let's do it on the rear seat!" She whispered.

Now, the rear seat of the Fiat Millecento isn't exactly designed for copulation. Besides, I have a large frame and Gargi was not petite either. It was a real struggle as we tried various positions to get my cock into her pussy. Our efforts would have been hilarious, had they not been so frustrating. Finally, she straddled my thighs, facing front while I sat leaning back with my thighs apart, and cock pointing up. She raised herself, taking support of the front back-rest and then gradually lowered herself, while I guided my cock as it slowly speared her pussy.

"Shewti ghusla ekdacha!"

"It's in, at last!" She giggled, tightening her pussy muscles around my shaft.

In the confines of the little car, there wasn't much room for movement. The little car rocked and creaked while we fucked with small movements, supplemented by Gargi's pussy muscles tightening and relaxing around my shaft. I fingered her clit and kissed and sucked her back. We were completely bathed in sweat by the time Gargi climaxed and then waited to catch her breath.

"Tu zadla nahis ajun!"

"You haven't cum yet!" She exclaimed when she found I was still hard as she tightened her pussy around my shaft. She dismounted and was soon leaning into my lap and licking my crown while her hand stroked my shaft. Although she did her best, she wasn't able to get me off.

"Thamb zara!"

"Wait a moment!" I grunted.

I got out of the car and stood facing the open door, while she sat facing me. Her face and body was dripping sweat and she was breathing hard. Her shiny, naked breasts rose and fell as she stared lustily at my hard, wet cock. I held my cock and rubbed it all over her face and breasts and then started jacking off as she stared, fascinated. In a minute, I climaxed.

"Oooohhhh...!" I exhaled as waves of pleasure and relief washed over me and my creamy white semen spurted all over her face and breasts, oozing down and mixing with her sweat.

She wasn't repelled by my semen landing all over her. I used my handkerchief to wipe it off. The sheer volume of my spunk soon saturated my handkerchief and her synthetic silk sari was not a good absorbent either. I slowly spread and rubbed in my remaining ejaculate all over her chest and shoulders. She waited patiently as I indulged myself, even raising her arms to let me rub it into her hairy armpits. Then she re-tied the knot of her open choli, wrapped her pallu around her shoulders and brushed her hair back with quick, graceful movements.

"Ghari jau ya ata. Tuch gaadi chalaw!"

"Let's go home now. You drive!" She whispered. We'd originally planned to go to a restaurant for lunch.

"Theek ahe!"

"OK!"

I got off at a take-away food joint that was well-known for its tandoori chicken and fried prawns, and Gargi drove home. She opened the door as soon as I knocked, about twenty minutes later. She'd changed into a dark blue wraparound cotton skirt that fitted snugly on her hips and a thin white shirt. She'd opted for a quick rubdown with a wet towel instead of taking a shower, so as to spend as little time as possible in the bathroom. The skirt just about reached her knees. The shirt was short sleeved and loose fitting, with large arm openings and buttons running down the front. The top three buttons were undone and the shirt tails were knotted together, leaving her belly partly exposed. Her navel winked at me above the waistline of her skirt. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts swayed and moved fluidly as Gargi went about setting the little table in the kitchen. I caught flashes of her hairy armpits as she reached for stuff on the top shelf. Shadows of her dark aureoles could be glimpsed through the translucent fabric of her white shirt.

"Chala jeu ya!"

"Lets' eat!" She whispered. Her smouldering eyes betrayed a different kind of hunger, though.

"Chala!"

"Lets'!"

I pulled her to me and we pawed at each other and exchanged frantic open mouthed kisses. Her shirt was off in a jiffy and my hands were all over her breasts, rubbing, fondling, squeezing, pinching... She stared hungrily as I stripped off my clothes and became stark naked. Her breasts rose and fell as she panted in anticipation.

The kitchen platform was clean and relatively uncluttered. I swept aside the stuff lying on it and hoisted Gargi up on it. She spread her thighs as I stepped between them. I undid the knot holding her wraparound skirt and pulled roughly. The skirt quickly unravelled and revealed her naked pussy.

"Ohh!" Her eyes widened when she realized what I had seen and she quickly covered her pussy with her trembling hands. In her hurry, she'd forgotten to put on her usual half-slip. She blushed in shame and looked down. I drank in the amazingly sexy sight of a naked Gargi covering her pussy with her hands while the rest of her curves lay bare for my pleasure. I noticed welts on the delicate skin of her upper body caused by the tight choli that she had worn in the morning. I reached out and gently soothed them with my fingers. She squirmed in pleasure but remained otherwise passive, refusing to look up and meet my eyes.

"Haat bajula kar na. Mala baghu de!"

"Take your hands off. I want to see!"

She made a clicking sound and shook her head in the negative.

"Pan ka nahi?"

"But why not?" I persisted.

"Ti vichitra diste!"

"It looks weird!"

"Vichitra? Mag maza laoda pan vichitra disto ka?"

"Weird? Does my cock look weird too?" I thrust my hips forward.

She shook her head in the negative and giggled.

"Dakhao na please! Mala ek papi gheu de!"

"Show me, please! Let me kiss it!"

She at last relented, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes tight, she moved her hands aside.

"H'm!" It didn't look weird to me. It looked... interesting. I ran my fingers through the soft, sparse growth of hair on her delta of Venus, then bent and inhaled deeply, rubbing my face on her thatch. I planted little kisses on her thatch and her thighs and she slowly spread them apart to let me have better access. I pulled a chair and sat down between her legs. My fingers slowly ran up and down her slit, then gently spread her outer lips apart to reveal her pink inner labia. The warm, moist, feminine scent of her pussy suffused my senses as I leaned in to kiss and lick it. Colourless, slick, lubricious nectar started to dribble out of her pussy and I lapped it up, savouring its salty taste. I looked up and saw her looking down at me, a little smile playing on her lips. I spread her outer lips further apart and teased her clit out of its hood.

"Uh... uh... uhh..." She gasped as I licked and sucked her clit. Her thighs tried to close in on my head but I forced them apart and had a free run of her pudendum with my tongue and fingers. My lips and cheeks shone with her juices when I finally straightened up.

"Ata bagh!"

"Now watch!" I whispered hoarsely.

I placed her feet on the edge of the platform and spread her thighs wide apart while she leaned back on her elbows. I rubbed my cock up and down her slit, lubricating it with her juices and also restoring its hardness. Soon, my cock head was nestling between her inner labia, at the entrance of her vagina.

"Ha ghe!"

"Take this!" I slowly thrust my hips forward and we both watched my thick cock spread apart her labia and disappear into her depths, till my pelvis rested against hers. As I pulled out, we could see her red inner labia pull out too, wrapped tightly around my cock. I gripped her waist and continued our slow, deep fucking, both of us enjoying the visual as well as sensory feast as it unfolded. The sparks generated by our coupling radiated outwards from our joined genitals and spread through our bodies, overwhelming our senses. Although we would have liked to go on like this forever, we just couldn't help it as my thrusts became harder, faster and deeper and I was soon literally pounding her abused, swollen cunt with my blunt weapon. When I finally climaxed, she wrapped her legs and arms around me and held me tight until we both came down to earth. We were both dripping with sweat and she was crying too, so overwhelmed was she by the tide of primal pleasure that had washed over her.

After that day, she wasn't as paranoid as before about hiding her pussy from my eyes, although she still wasn't very comfortable with it...

I managed to make it to the office just a few minutes before closing time. My boss was talking to a group of staffers as I walked in.

"Ah! Here he comes! Come, tell me. How did the meeting go?" He threw an arm around my shoulders and we walked into his cabin. Of course, that was for the benefit of the staffers, making it appear that I had been out on an official assignment...

Contd to Ch. 05...
Like Reply
You know....

A young, temporarily grounded air hostess and an even younger (18+) management trainee are neighbours. After a period of (almost) platonic friendship, they start an affair. They explore their sexuality and try stuff they'd only read about till then. She will soon be flying again and they make the most of the time available before she is off to work, visiting Powai Lake on a weekday.

Ch. 05 describes their visit to Juhu and the night they spend together.....

A Visit to Juhu.......

It was almost 2 PM when Gargi finally showed up for our lunch date on a Sunday. She had spent half a day pampering herself with a shampoo, facial, manicure and pedicure, in preparation for her fitness test on Monday. Her sleek, well-groomed appearance was well worth the wait. Her hair was worn in a chignon, to show off her slender neck to best advantage. She was dressed in a skirt and blouse outfit. The sleeveless blouse fitted snugly on her full figure. It was tucked into her skirt, highlighting her slim waist. It had a high collar that accentuated her neck and the narrow but deep neckline drew attention to her bosom without actually revealing anything. The shadow of her black lace bra could be seen through the light coloured blouse. The skirt hugged her hips and ended a couple of inches above her knees. Her pink painted toenails peeped out of her open toed sandals with two inch heels. Her waxed, silken smooth arms and legs positively glowed in the afternoon sunlight. Her face had no visible makeup other than a pale lipstick that accentuated her big, mischievous, flashing eyes. She had fully recovered from her low phase and now looked the picture of a healthy, wholesome young Indian woman in the prime of her youth. Her attire was smart and understated. It was not provocative and yet it let her unmistakeable sexuality show through.

"Agdi chhan diste ahes han! Ekdum mast!"

"You are looking so pretty! Wow!" I complimented her.

"H'm!" She blushed.

The restaurant was situated inside a hotel in Juhu. It was fairly crowded and noisy, full of families with children and weekend revellers. We sat close together at a table in a recessed corner, enjoying our lunch and chatting away.

Gargi's father was an executive in a foreign bank and he used to get transferred every few years. Her early childhood was spent in places like Zurich, Singapore, Hong Kong, Beirut etc. Her mother was a conservative woman, very proud of her Marathi language and culture. She ensured that her children spoke Marathi, knew and practiced their religion and celebrated their traditional festivals. Her father on the other hand was very open, liberal and broadminded and encouraged his kids to look at alien cultures and languages with an open mind and treat them with respect. Gargi had been sent off to an all girls' boarding school in Pachgani when she was around twelve. Her mother didn't want her to be exposed to the wicked ways of the West at a vulnerable age.

Gargi's formidable maternal grandmother had been appointed her local guardian. She had ensured that Gargi understood everything about the birds and the bees and the dangers and pitfalls of sex. She had left out entirely the fun part of sex and didn't tell her how intensely pleasurable and indeed addictive it could be. It was left to Gargi to figure these things out herself, by reading romantic novels aimed at young readers and whispered confidences shared with her schoolmates, using her imagination to join the scattered dots together...

Gargi had gone to college in Pune where she had honed her Marathi language skills and expanded her repertoire of traditional recipes under the loving tutelage of her grandmother. It was in Pune that she had allowed a boy a couple of years senior to her to seduce her. Although Gargi was nineteen and the boy was in his twenties, both of them were inexperienced in these matters. The sex was quick, ending almost before it started. But that had been enough to awaken Gargi's strong natural appetite for sex. Her background and upbringing had not inculcated in her the inhibitions that most Indian girls of her time suffered under and she was thus more willing to explore. A fortuitous choice of career as an airhostess had provided her ample opportunities to indulge and experiment. However, Gargi's high self-esteem and innate dignity had saved her from some of the wilder excesses that a few of her colleagues had allowed themselves to indulge in, whereby they had been emotionally damaged and lost the respect of their partners and colleagues.

Nobody paid any attention to us as we sat talking and discreetly playing footsie.

"Agdi chikni ahes han!!"

"You're so smooth!" I ran a toe over her waxed calf.

"Tujhe haat suddha! Agdi lonyasarkhe!"

"Your arms too! Smooth like butter!" My finger lightly brushed her slender upper arm, eliciting a little shiver.

"Shoo! Lok baghtahet!"

"Shoo! People are watching!" She brushed my finger off and moved away a little, pretending to look offended. Yet, she was not above copping a quick feel of my crotch under the table, when nobody was watching.

"Nagoba zoplele distahet!"

"The Cobra seems to be asleep!" She whispered slyly.

"Uthwu nakos! Bhar restaurantmadhye dasel tula!"

"Don't wake him! He might bite you right here in the restaurant!"

She giggled as she imagined my naked cock erect and throbbing in the middle of the restaurant.

"Atta zop han bala! Nantar tula uthyachech ahe, kaamasathi!"

"Sleep now, baby! You'll have to wake up and get to work soon!" She quickly patted my crotch. That was enough to stir the sleeping cobra.

"Amchi Chiutai kashi ahe?"

"How is our Little Sparrow?" I enquired solicitously.

"Bari ahe!"

"She's OK!"

"Bhijleli ahe ka?"

"Is she wet?"

"Itkya wel navti. Pan atta tuch oli kelis tila!"

"She wasn't, till now. But now you've made her wet!" She whispered.

The sun was by now low on the horizon and light was fading quickly.

"Chal, phiru ya zara!"

"Let's take a walk!" I suggested.

We were soon strolling barefoot on the soft sand of Juhu beach, arm in arm. Just naturally, we brushed against each other every once in a while. Her soft bosom would touch my upper arm, sometimes fleetingly and other times quite deliberately, slowly raising our arousal level. The beach was too crowded and the twilight was too bright for us to do anything more. But the crowd also provided a level of anonymity, allowing us to lose ourselves in it. We gorged ourselves on bhel-puri (savoury snacks) and other chaat (tongue ticklers) that Juhu beach is well known for, topping them off with ice cream.

"Chala ghari jau ya! Udya sakali uthun testsathi tayar whayache ahe."

"Let's go home. I've to get ready for the test in the morning." Gargi said.

We walked back to the hotel. But instead of going to the parking lot where her car was parked, I steered her towards the elevators. There was a surprise in store for her.

"Hey kaay? Kuthe neto ahes mala?"

"What's this? Where are you taking me?"

"Tu baghshilach ataa!"

"You'll see!" I pushed her into an elevator. As soon as the doors shut, we were in each other's arms, kissing and groping. There was nobody else in the elevator. In no time at all, we had shut the door of the hotel room behind us. I had booked it in advance, so that I could give her a surprise good-luck fuck before her fitness test the next day. We ripped clothes off of each other's bodies and she jumped on me, her legs wrapped around my hips and arms hugging my neck while our mouths rubbed and kissed.

"Jara sambhalun! Chatte uthwu nakos please!"

"Careful! No hickeys please!" She whispered as I started kissing, nipping and sucking on the expanse of her bare skin. She didn't want any fresh hickeys for the doctor to see. There still were a few almost faded, yellowish hickeys adorning her flawless skin, testifying to the vigour of our past lovemaking.

Although we had been fucking for the past several weeks, this was the first time we had a big, strong double bed to do it on. We made full use of the comfort it provided. We also did not need to be mindful about the sounds of our lovemaking being overheard by nosy neighbours.

After a quick bout of vigorous, hard sex had taken the edge off of our hunger, we lay resting, our hands wandering over each other's bodies, letting our heartbeats and breathing to slow down to normal.

"Mala aadhi ghari matra gelech pahije. Thet ithun test sathi nahi jau shaknar."

"I have to go home first. I cannot go for my test straight from here."

"Kalji karu nakos. Tu mhanshil teva ghari pochwin."

"Don't worry. I'll take you home whenever you wish."

"Ha bagh! Tujhya angawar ek til disla!"

"Look! I found a mole on your body!" I exclaimed. A small birthmark lay hidden under the lower curve of her left breast.

"Kharech ki! Mi pan wisrunach gele hote!"

"Yes, really! I had forgotten all about it!"

"Ho na! Tuze mau yewdhe mothe zalet ki tilala zaktat tujhya dolyanpasun!"

"Yeah! Your tits have grown so big, they hide the mole from your eyes!"

"Majhya maunbaddal wite site bolayache nahi han! Nahitar tula dakhawnar nahi yapudhe!"

"Don't badmouth my boobs! Or else I'll stop showing them to you!" She tossed her head in mock anger.

"Thik ahe, thik ahe, sorry! Ata tu majhya chhatiwarcha til shodhun kadh!"

"OK, OK, sorry! Now you try to find a mole on my chest!"

"Hah! Tyat kaay ahe mothe se!"

"Hah! That's no big deal!"

It was easier said than done. My chest was covered with a thick growth of curly, coarse hair. She spent long minutes combing through them.

"Ha bagh! Sapadla!"

"Look! I found it!" She exclaimed joyfully, leaning into my chest and kissing the mole. She rubbed her face on my chest, enjoying the ticklish feel of my chest hair. All this action breathed new life into my spent cock, to Gargi's delight. She concentrated her attention on my cock, stroking it with feather light touches of her fingers.

"Ghe tondat!"

"Take it in your mouth!" I whispered.

I lay passively on my back with legs spread wide apart and enjoyed the amazing sensations Gargi's hot little mouth was producing, licking, sucking and nibbling my crown. She wanted to go further and made several determined but futile efforts to take my cock in past her gullet. But it was just too thick. So she contented herself by rubbing my cock all over her face and then licking my entire crotch, including my testicles. After having satisfied herself thus, she straddled my hips and impaled herself on my hard, thick pole, facing me. Her well lubricated pussy had no problem sliding over my cock. She then leaned forward and kissed me, her breasts resting on my chest. She started rocking back and forth, driving my cock in and out of her stretched cunt and her breasts rubbing against my chest hair.

"Hnhh... hnhh... hnhh..." She grunted under her breath, her eyes shut tight as she concentrated her attention on the friction between cock and cunt. Her face glowed and rivulets of sweat ran down her body. She stopped after a while and sat up, a tired smile lighting up her face. On a whim, I landed a slap on her heaving breasts.

"Oww!" She reacted to this unexpected assault. It was not a hard slap, but then I sometimes tend to underestimate my own strength. It must have stung, landing on her wet skin. She took a while to process this new sensation.

"Parat ekda!"

"Do it again!"

"Aahh!" Her breasts wobbled and her cunt contracted around my shaft as I landed a couple of juicy slaps in quick succession.

"Ajun ekda!"

"Once more!" She begged.

"Nako! Wal uthtil."

"No! There might be marks!"

I sat up and pushed her down on her back. I mounted her and quickly unleashed a series of hard thrusts that pushed her over to a climax. Her hot, wet, slippery body wriggling and writhing underneath me, her slick cunt spasming around my cock and her fragrant, heated breath washing over my face drove me to my climax too, and I just collapsed on top of her.

"Khup bhook lagliye!"

"I'm very hungry!" I announced as we woke up after a short, sweet slumber.

"Mala pan!"

"Me too!"

We gorged ourselves on grilled chicken sandwiches washed down with sweet lassi (yoghurt drink) that we ordered from room service.

"Ata nighu ya ka?"

"Shall we leave now?"

"Ghai kaay ahe? Ajun phakta ratriche bara wajlet. Nighu ya saawkash!"

"What's the rush? It's just midnight. We'll leave in a while." I soothed her.

"H'm!" She snuggled up, her head on my shoulder. I covered ourselves up with a sheet and we both fell asleep. It was perhaps two o'clock in the morning when I woke up. Gargi was fast asleep on her back, her hands folded above her head. The dark halo of her loosened hair surrounded her face. She wore the contented, innocent expression of a young girl on her unlined face. I spent long minutes drinking in her beauty. I would have let her sleep on, but my attention was distracted by her smooth shaven armpits. My cock stirred as I inhaled a lungful of her fragrant scent, untainted by the synthetic smell of deodorant. I didn't want to disturb her sleep but my cock had different ideas. My hand crept under the sheet and rested lightly on her soft belly.

"Unh!" She stirred as my hand lightly caressed her belly, then slept again. The rhythm of her breathing changed subtly as I continued to caress her belly in light, slow, circular movements until suddenly, her eyes opened and she saw me looming over her. She held my face in her hands and kissed me deep, her tongue darting into my mouth. My hand crept down from her belly into her slit and found her hot, wet and ready! I had done nothing other than caress her belly while she was fast asleep, but that had been sufficient to fully arouse her.

Soon I was on top of her, my cock buried deep inside her pussy. We made slow, leisurely, lazy love, stretching out every moment of our intimacy, stopping every now and again to kiss each other and to enjoy the feel of her plump breasts and stiff nipples in my hands. I could feel little shivers course through her as she experienced many little climaxes, her pussy fluttering around my shaft as I continued to slowly fuck her until I too crested the hill and fell off the cliff in a giant climax.

While we were at the checkout counter, a group of Singapore based crew members from Gargi's airline walked into the hotel. She knew several of the girls and they exchanged smiles and greetings. Gargi made it a point to link her arm with mine and lean against me as they chatted. She wanted to show off her arm candy. She needn't have bothered. Our facial expressions and body language spoke loud and clear what we'd been up to...

It was around four o'clock in the morning when we returned home. There was not a soul in sight when I parked the car. We exchanged a long, intimate goodbye and good luck kiss in the car and then got out reluctantly......

Contd to Ch. 06...
Like Reply
You know....

A young, temporarily grounded air hostess and an even younger (18+) management trainee are neighbours. After a period of (almost) platonic friendship, they start an affair. They explore their sexuality and try stuff they'd only read about till then. She will soon be flying again and they make the most of the time available before she is off to work, visiting Powai Lake on a weekday and spending a day and a night in a Juhu hotel.

Ch. 06 describes their efforts to get her to healthily shed a few pounds......

He helps her to lose weight healthily!.......

"Testmadhye kaay zaale?"

"What happened in the test?" I accosted her in the evening as she stood in front of her building. Her body language told me that it hadn't gone well.

"Mala ajun teen athawdyansathi ground kele!"

"I've been grounded for another three weeks!" Her disappointment was palpable. Although her back was OK, she had been found to be overweight.

"Kamit kami saha pound kami karayala pahijet!"

"I've to lose at least six pounds!"

"Tyat kaay ahe mothese! Eka athawdyat hou shakel!"

"Oh! That's no big deal. It can be done in a week!" To me that didn't seem like a lot of weight to lose. It wasn't that simple, though. The airline doctor had prescribed a three week grounding to ensure that she didn't go on a crash diet and possibly harm herself.

"Theek ahe. Ugach kaalji karu nakos. Apan ek changla program tayar karu wajan kami karnyacha!"

"Don't worry, it's OK! We'll plan a proper weight loss program!" I was determined to cheer her up and not allow her to mope and wallow in self-pity.

I took her to a newly opened gym in Juhu and enrolled her for a three week weight loss program. It consisted of cardio and weight training on alternate days. In addition, the dietician prescribed a strict dietary regimen. I also ensured that her trainer knew about her recent recovery from a sprained back.

"Ya shivaay apan roj sandhyakali beachwar jog karu ya."

"Apart from this, let's jog on the beach every evening!" I declared.

She quickly caught my infectious enthusiasm and applied herself to the task with her usual diligence. We started spending thirty to forty minutes late every evening jogging on Juhu beach, after I returned from office. We didn't miss a day even when I was late from work.

"Yaay!" She enthused when she weighed herself at the end of the first week. She'd already lost three pounds. Her trainer however cautioned that this was due to loss of fluids and further losses due to fat burning would not be so fast. It was nevertheless a good beginning and a great incentive to continue.

Although the clothes she wore for jogging were rather baggy and shapeless and it was usually quite dark by the time we started, I could sense from her graceful, sinuous movements and the healthy glow on her face that her body was shaping up nicely. All the shared physical exertion and our proximity as we jogged together quite naturally made us horny as hell. We could barely keep our hands off each other until we reached the far end of Juhu beach and found a relatively secluded spot to go into a clinch. We would frantically kiss and grope each other, looking around nervously for any voyeurs. She would let me thrust my hand under the waistband of her jogging pants and finger her pussy to a quick, hard climax while she shoved her fist into her mouth to muffle her screams. She would then fish out my cock and stroke my shaft, while I kept a lookout for intruders. Usually, I found it difficult to get off on her hand, but on the open beach, with an imminent danger of being caught, I used to come practically in seconds, occasionally soiling her hands. Once, on a particularly dark night she even sucked and licked my cock head while her hands stroked my shaft, catching a bit of my jizz on her face as I ejaculated. She licked my cock clean before putting it back inside...

Being mindful of neighbours, I didn't want to be seen visiting her apartment every day. Hence we had to content ourselves with these weekday mutual masturbations on the beach. However, they provided only temporary relief and in fact whetted our appetites for more. Although I would have loved to take her to a hotel room every evening, I just couldn't afford it. We used to wait eagerly for the weekends, when we could finally release our pent up passions with long, hard and hot fuck fests in her apartment...

"Tu cigarette odhli ahes ka?"

"Have you been smoking?"

I caught a whiff of tobacco smoke on her breath as I pulled her into my embrace and kissed her late one Friday evening, after completing our customary jog on Juhu beach. I'd never smelt tobacco on her during the past few months since our acquaintance began and quite naturally, I was surprised.

"Ho!"

"Yes!"

"Pan ka? Prakrutisathi changle nahiye he! Thauk aahe na?"

"But why? Don't you know it isn't good for your health?"

Although the full extent of damage that tobacco could cause wasn't widely known then, it was well understood that it wasn't good for health and it was best to avoid it.

"Tyane wajan lawkar kami hote ase kalale. Ani tensionpan kami hote mhanun..."

"I heard that it helps to lose weight faster. Also to reduce tension..." Clearly, she was on the defensive.

I was rather annoyed. I'd only once tried a cigarette on a dare while I was in college. I'd coughed and sputtered and could barely inhale a couple of puffs. I'd hated the smell of stale cigarette smoke on my breath and on my clothes the next day. I had never smoked since then and always wondered why people seemed to enjoy it so much. Besides, I was aghast at the stink of tobacco smoke overwhelming and defiling her wonderful, natural feminine scent that I had come to love so much.

"Hey bagh Gargi, hey mala mulich awadlele nahi. Cigarette na odhta suddha wajan kami hoil tuze. Ani tensionche kaay karan ahe? Mi ahe ithe, tujhi kaalji ghenyasathi!"

"Look Gargi, I don't appreciate your smoking. You can lose weight without smoking too, you know? And why are you tense, when I am here to take care of you? "

She was taken aback by the vehemence of my reaction and the open display of my possessiveness towards her. It took a while for her to react.

"Ragawlas majhyawar?"

"Are you angry with me?" She asked in a small voice.

"Arthaatach!"

"Of course!"

"Sorry. Mi pharach waeet waagle ka?"

"Sorry. Did I behave very badly?"

"Tuch saang!"

"You tell me!" I wasn't letting her off the hook.

"Sorry... Tu itka ragawshil asse mala watle navte!"

"Sorry... I didn't know it'd make you so angry!" She whispered, contrite.

"Majhya ragawnyacha prashna nahiye ha. Prashna ahe tujhya prakruticha. Tichi kaalji tu ghetlich pahijes!"

"It's not about me getting angry. It's about your health. You must take care of it!"

"Ho!"

"OK!" She responded after a long pause.

"Parat cigarette odhshil?"

"Will you smoke again?"

"Nahi!"

"No!"

"Promise?"

"Promise!" Her voice was muffled as she hid her face against my chest.

We sealed the deal with a kiss. I didn't let her know by word or by act how much her breath stank of tobacco smoke...

There was a curious change in our relationship after that incident, although it took me a while to fully understand and appreciate it. Till then, perhaps because she was older and more experienced than me, she took the initiative most of the time and led from the front, so to speak. It was she who tested the boundaries and pushed the envelope when it came to trying new stuff outside our experience and comfort level. She was comfortable doing this with me, since she trusted me and knew that I wouldn't force her into anything that she didn't want to do. But now, she became strangely deferential and respectful. She now let me to take the initiative and do whatever I pleased, without demur or hesitation on her part. On occasion, she even egged me on if I wasn't being assertive enough to her liking. I was intrigued and also rather aroused by this newfound deference.

I got the first hint of her changed attitude the very next day, which was a Saturday. I was lolling on the couch in the living room after having exchanged a quick hot kiss with her, waiting for her to get ready and emerge from the bedroom. We'd decided to go out for lunch, followed by a movie.

"Eka minitasathi aat yetos?"

"Can you come in for a minute?"

She had stripped down to her bra and panties and was wrapping a thin chunni around her shoulders as I walked in. Several sets of clothes were spread out on the bed. Her body had visibly become tauter due to her regular gym workouts. Her breasts appeared to ride higher on her chest.

"Kuthle kapde ghalu?"

"What should I wear?" She'd never asked me this question before.

"Aggo, kuthlehi ghal. Tu kashat pan chhanach distes!"

"Oh, wear anything. You look good in whatever you wear!"

"Tari suddha, tula yaatle kaay awdel jasti?"

"Still, which one would you like best?"

"Khare sangu? Tu atta ghatle ahes twedhepan purey ahe!"

"Well if you ask me, what you're wearing right now is good enough!" I eyed her half-clad body with a naughty smile.

"Bagh han! Mi kharokhar ashich tujhyabarobar yeu shakte! Neshil?"

"Look, I really can come out with you like this! Will you take me?" She dared me, pulling out her handbag from the wardrobe and starting to walk out of the bedroom.

"Aggo thamb, thamb! Mala vichar karu de thoda!"

"Wait, wait! Let me think a little!" I stopped her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned close, her mouth hovering inches away from mine. I smelt her arousal on her breath. The mere thought of going out half naked with me had been sufficient to light a flame in her. I couldn't resist planting a long kiss on her lips and she started going limp against me.

"Apan hey sagle nantar karuya. Nahitar lunch ani picture sagle budel."

"Let's keep this for later. Or else we'll miss lunch as well as the movie!" I whispered.

"Thik ahe!"

"OK!" She reluctantly unwound her arms from my neck and stepped back.

I then rummaged through her wardrobe and finally picked a naughty choli and a Kolkata cotton sari to go with it. The thin cotton choli was half sleeved, brief, and very tight, had a large neck opening in the front as well as back and had built-in cups. Gargi let me take off her bra and help her put on the little choli. She was just a little disappointed when I didn't tarry on her naked tits, satisfying myself with fleeting touches of her flesh against my fingers as I did up the hooks running down the front. She then shooed me out of the bedroom while she finished dressing. Unlike the synthetic silk sari she'd worn on our trip to Powai, the Kolkata cotton sari was thick and opaque and the pallu she'd demurely wrapped around her shoulders covered her delectable curves that were otherwise left bare by her brief, tight choli and the sari worn low on her hips. In addition, she carried a shawl on her shoulder. As usual, she'd worn no noticeable makeup. Deferring to my wishes she'd also refrained from using perfume or deodorant.

Many men glanced enviously at me as we ate a light lunch in a restaurant in south Mumbai, not far from the movie theatre where I had booked our tickets for the matinee show. We sauntered into the theatre in good time. I had picked our seats in the uppermost row of the balcony, off to one side. The movie had already run for several weeks and the crowd was thin. The balcony was mostly populated by a scattering of young couples like us. The air-conditioning was powerful and there was a blast of cold air from an outlet overhead. Gargi shivered and wrapped the shawl snugly around her. I sought her hand under the shawl and her fingers interlaced with mine. I pressed her hand reassuringly and my thumb was soon drawing lazy circles on her palm. As soon as the lights dimmed and the movie started, I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, pulling her close and she snuggled up against me. Soon, my fingers were brushing against her bosom, over her shawl and sari. She quickly re-wrapped her shawl so that my hand was covered and straightened up a bit, "accidentally" thrusting her bosom against my hand. Soon, my hand had crept under her pallu and my fingers were caressing the expanse of her upper body. I grew bolder, and after a quick look around to ensure that nobody was looking at us, started fondling and squeezing her generously proportioned tits under the cover of her shawl and pallu. My fingers crept inside her choli and I pinched and rolled her nipples, revelling in their stiff, sticky touch and the shivers coursing through her body. After trying for a while to sit up straight and pretend that nothing was happening, Gargi finally succumbed and slumped against me, while the waves of arousal arising from her nipples first hit her pussy and then spread all over her body.

"Ghari jau ya!"

"Let's go home!" She whispered as the lights came on for the intermission.

We'd barely paid any attention to the movie. As she went to the ladies room to freshen up, a couple of girls looked curiously at her. Like most women, they had sensitive antennae and had noticed Gargi's state of high arousal by her expression and body language. To cool herself down, she'd repeatedly splashed cold water on her face and by the time she emerged a good fifteen minutes later, she had composed herself and looked almost normal. I would soon find out how far she'd really cooled off...

She self-consciously sat apart from me as we rode back in a taxi, her pallu wrapped securely around her shoulders and her handbag placed between us. She tried to avoid looking at me, looking out the window instead. I on the other hand kept staring intently at her, drinking in her beauty and enjoying the delicious jiggling of her sari covered bosom as the taxi drove over the pot-holed road. Every once in a while she would glance at me and catch my intense gaze.

"Assa baghu nakos na majhyakade!"

"Don't look at me that way!" She couldn't take it anymore.

The taxi driver was a middle aged sikh man and we'd tacitly assumed that he didn't understand Marathi. Although we weren't talking loudly, we didn't try to keep our voices low, either. The driver too didn't appear to be paying any attention to us. I decided to have some fun.

"Assa mhanje kassa?"

"What do you mean by "that way"?"

"Ashya bhukejlelya nazrene!"

"With those hungry eyes!"

"Pan ka nahi?Kharokharich upashi ahe mi!"

"But why not? I really am hungry!"

"Mala kassetarich hotay!"

"It's making me uncomfortable!"

"Kassetari mhanje nemke kaay?Saang na!"

"How exactly? Tell me!"

"Mi nahi sangnar ja!"

"I won't tell you!" She tossed her head, looking away again.

"Tula pan bhook lagliye na?"

"Aren't you hungry too?"

"!"

"Chiutai olya zalyaet ka?"

"Is the Little Sparrow wet?"

"Mmh!" A soft moan escaped her lips.

There was pure, unadulterated lust in her eyes as she glanced at me, before turning away to look out the window once again. My tumescent cock lurched in response and the devil in me awoke. I picked up her handbag and placed it on my other side. She saw me doing this but pretended not to have noticed. She shifted further away from me and wrapped her pallu even tighter around her shoulders. She kept shifting and squirming, glancing nervously at me once in a while, wondering what I was going to do next, while I enjoyed tormenting her by my inaction, letting her suspense build up until she was ready to scream...

I finally placed my hand on the seat between us and waited for her move. It was not long in coming. She quickly placed her hand on mine and squeezed it, the heat and moistness of her palm messaging her state of mind loud and clear. I squeezed back and placed her hand on my lap. She tried to withdraw it but I held it fast. Knowing that it was a losing battle, she finally relented. Her hand was extended rather awkwardly and was also clearly visible to the driver. He had sensed by now that some hanky-panky was going on and had started glancing at us through the rear view mirror. To cover her hand Gargi was forced to close the distance between us and spread her shawl on our laps.

"Maza laoda kurwal na!"

"Stroke my cock!" I whispered in her ear and soon, her hand was hesitantly caressing the length of my hard cock over my clothes. Passion soon overtook her hesitation. Unbidden by me, she unzipped my fly, reached inside my underpants and gripped my cock. Her thumb circled on my cock head while her fingers stroked my shaft. Boy, was that amazing or what! I felt like a shahenshah (king of kings) as this beautiful, hot and sexy young woman willingly caressed my cock on a busy road during a brightly lit mid-afternoon, albeit inside a taxi and under the cover of her shawl...

"Nako!"

"Don't!" I stopped her as she tried to pull my cock out of my pants.

"Ka nako?"

"Why not?"

"Itka kadak ahe toh ki parat aat ghalayla awghad jaeel tula."

"It's so hard, you'll find it difficult to put it back inside!"

"Mag kaay harkat aahe? Lokanna pan tujhya Nagobache darshan hou de!"

"So what's the problem? Let everybody take a look at your Cobra!" She giggled.

"Bagh han! Kharokharich tula toh aat ghalta aala nahi tar saglyansamaksha tula toh chokhayala laawin!"

"I'm warning you. If you are not able to put it back inside, I'll make you suck it in public!"

"Theek aahe! Chokhin!"

"OK! I'll do it!" The expression in her lust crazed eyes told me that at that moment she was actually prepared to do it. Better sense soon prevailed and she eventually withdrew her hand. She looked around surreptitiously and then licked my pre cum off her thumb. As we were crossing the Mahim causeway I told the driver to take us to Juhu instead of her residence. She registered the change in plan without showing surprise. She could guess what was coming...

"Choliche khalche hooks ughad!"

"Open the lower hooks of your choli!" I demanded in a whisper. Since Juhu was still a while away, I decided to have some more fun.

"Nako na please!"

"Please no!"

"Ughad patkan. Mi tujhe nipples chepnar ahe."

"Do it quickly. I'm going to pinch your nipples!" I wasn't giving her a choice.

Although the brazen audacity of my demand took her aback, it also raised her arousal level several notches, driving her to the point of recklessness. Moreover, it awoke in her an overwhelming desire to please me. She covered herself with the shawl and I saw little movements of her hands under it.

"H'm!" She exhaled and snuggled up to me after she'd done the deed.......

Contd....
Like Reply
Hidden by her shawl, my hand crept under her pallu and I stroked her soft belly. I pushed up her loosened choli and freed her gorgeous tits. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as my fingers lightly danced on her breasts and stroked her rapidly stiffening nipples. She buried her face in my shoulder, to hide it from the taxi driver's glances, letting me have a free run of her bosom. I stroked, caressed, pinched and twisted her nipples to my heart's content while she shuddered and barely succeeded in suppressing her moans. Our pleasure was multiplied manifold by the almost public nature of the act and by the very real possibility that the driver would figure out what we were doing. Gargi resolutely pushed my hand away when we hit the Juhu Tara road and neared our destination. Even after several minutes of cooling down, her fingers trembled so badly that she gave up trying to do up the hooks again, merely wrapping the shawl securely around her so that her treasures lay hidden underneath. We soon reached the hotel in Juhu.

"Thank you! Sat Sri Akal!" I greeted the sikh taxi driver after paying the fare and giving a handsome tip.

"Namaskar! Ja maja kara!"

"Namaskar! Go have fun!" The taxi driver replied in fluent Puneri* Marathi! He'd spent his childhood in Pune in a Maharashtrian neighbourhood...

*Puneri means of or belonging to Pune. Punekars are very proud of their Marathi accent and it is widely accepted as the pure and correct way to speak the language.

"Sir, I am sorry but your room is not ready yet. Could you please wait for a while in the lobby while we get it ready?" The girl at the hotel check-in desk was polite and apologetic.

Actually, it wasn't their fault. While making the reservation I'd indicated that we would be checking in in the evening but we had showed up quite a bit early.

"No problem. We'll wait."

"Thank you Sir! Can we fetch your luggage from the taxi?" She almost succeeded in hiding her surprise about the absence of our luggage.

"No... No... Actually our luggage hasn't arrived yet. It'll be here by the evening." I didn't elaborate. "We'll be in the coffee shop. Could you please call us when the room is ready?"

"Of course Sir! It'll be our pleasure!" The girl beamed her best dimpled smile.

We waited in the coffee shop, standing at the glass wall facing the beach. I stood a little apart and slightly behind her. She stared out at the beach, trying to keep a handle on her high arousal, trying her best to imagine she was someplace else, that I wasn't standing close to her, and that I wasn't staring intently at her, even though her cunt was telling her otherwise. The silent wait was driving her up the wall but she kept herself under tight control, not showing any outward sign of her inner turmoil. She almost jumped out of her skin when her reverie was broken by the sound of me discreetly clearing my throat. Her heart leaped into her mouth and a fresh gush of pussy juice oozed into her already soaked panties...

Just as she turned to go to the ladies room, we were paged by the check-in girl. Our room was ready at last! On the way to our room, we continued to pretend that there was nothing going on between us. The pretence dropped with an almost audible crash as soon as I shut the door behind us. I looked on awestruck as Gargi started stripping. First she dropped her pallu, revealing her lush breasts peeping out of her half open choli. She hadn't re-fastened the hooks that I had made her unfasten during our taxi ride. Then she untucked her sari and loosened the drawstring of her petticoat. After hesitating briefly at her flaring hips, the sari and petticoat slipped to the floor. Gargi was now almost naked, wearing only the half open choli and panties. Until then, she had never stripped for me, allowing me do that agreeable task...

What a devastatingly sexy sight she was! Her heaving, full bosom defiantly thrust out of her half open choli and her stiff, slightly upturned nipples beckoned me. The snug fitting pink panties had turned a deep red at the crotch, having become sopping wet with her lubricious secretions. Her slit was clearly outlined under the thin wet fabric and I could actually see pussy juice slowly trickle down her inner thigh. I wasn't idling either. In a jiffy my large, naked, hairy body towered over her and my hard, thick, drooling, throbbing dick pointed menacingly at her. I pushed and she fell on her back across the bed. I stripped off her soaked panties and after quickly sniffing them I positioned my cock at her entrance and thrust hard.

"Hmmph..." She grunted as my thick cock effortlessly stretched her labia and made its way deep inside her, nudging her cervix. Over the past several weeks, her pussy had lost some of its almost virginal tightness and become far more accommodative of my thick cock, while still retaining its snug, hot, velvet grip on my shaft. Perhaps her earlier partners' cocks weren't as thick as mine or possibly she hadn't been getting it as often as now. Be that as it may, I no longer needed to be gentle or careful while penetrating her since I knew that even my hardest thrusts wouldn't hurt her anymore.

"Ata zav jorat ani kar mala mokli!"

"Now fuck me hard and make me cum!" Her eyes bored into mine as she entreated me. It was the least that I could do, after the slow torture of arousal I had subjected her to through that long afternoon.

"Hnnnhhh..." She grunted lustily every time I thrust my cock inside in a long, hard, smooth, powerful movement of my muscular thighs and hips, followed by slow withdrawal till only my crown remained embedded. I was in no rush. My thrusts were well paced, hard and deep. Her entire body shook and jerked with my thrusts and crept upwards until her head and shoulders hung over the side of the bed. I stopped just long enough to haul her back on the bed before resuming my powerful thrusts.

"Nnnnnn..." A low keening wail escaped her lips and her pussy fluttered around my shaft as the first of many little climaxes hit her. Waiting just long enough to let her ride it out I resumed my measured thrusts, taking my pleasure of this hot, tight, sexy, sweaty, lust crazed woman as she wriggled and writhed and absorbed my pounding, laying spread-eagled under my hard, heavy body.

I had to haul her back on bed several more times in the course of our long, hard copulation, until I finally felt the oncoming tide crest over me and I collapsed on top of her after jetting my semen deep inside her. She too was swept up by the tide sweeping over me and experienced a wrenching climax. She simultaneously laughed and cried as she slowly recovered, planting little kisses on my mouth, holding me tight, refusing to let me get off of her.

"Kitti mokle mokle watatay! Khup majja ali!"

"I'm so utterly satiated! That was just amazing!" She whispered, her lips brushing mine. She giggled as we both felt my softening cock slip out of her pussy and she finally let go of me.

"Padun raha tashich!"

"Don't get up!" I admonished.

I fetched a large Turkish towel from the bathroom. I had soaked about a third of its length in water and wrung it just enough to stop water from dripping. Her legs remained splayed open while she relaxed with her hands folded above her head. Her angry red inner labia peeped out of her gaping cunt and a thick discharge of our combined secretions oozed out. She had finally overcome the last vestiges of her reluctance to display her pussy before me...

She watched through half closed eyes as I lovingly wiped her thighs and pussy with the wet towel. I made her raise her legs and lift her ass up and wiped the mess off her butt. I lowered her ass after placing a pillow under it and spread her legs apart as before. I wiped up the little pearly beads of semen that continued to ooze out. I then took time to properly look at her pudendum. What a lovely sight it was! There was a sparse growth of soft, short curly brown hair just above her pussy and almost no hair grew on her thick, plump outer labia. They had been forced apart during the recent hard fucking and the swollen, red, blood engorged inner labia and her vaginal passage lay open.

"Muah... muah... muahh!" I leaned in and rained loud, sloppy kisses on her pussy and licked her inner lips. Gargi looked on and giggled at my antics.

"Kitti sundar aahe tujhi puchchi! Itke diwas ka tila lapawles majhyapasun?"

"What a pretty little pussy! Why did you hide it from me all these days?" I continued to kiss and lick it and enjoyed its sexy feminine scent. I teased out her clit and licked it too, while she sighed in pleasure. I then moved northwards, kissing and licking her soft belly, probing her navel with my finger and then reached her chest. I undid the remaining hooks of her choli and fully liberated her breasts. Deep welts had formed where the edge of her choli had dug into her tender skin during our energetic copulation. I kissed and soothed the welts, licked her plump tits and suckled her pert nipples, enjoying the salty taste of her sweat. She lay passively, watching me through half closed eyes, revelling in the attention I was paying to her sexy body.

"Uhh..." She exhaled as I licked her exposed, hairless armpits and savoured the ripe but arousing feminine scent emanating from them.

After thus paying worshipful homage to her body, I got up. I made a great show of wiping down my own crotch, spreading my thighs, holding up my limp cock with one hand while wiping my testicles. She giggled as I walked on my knees and straddled her chest, presenting my crotch for her inspection.

"Sagle neet saaf zalay ka bagh!"

"Check whether everything is properly cleaned up!"

"Baghu ya!"

"Let's see!"

Her fingers gently probed my cock and my nuts and stroked the thin, sensitive skin. She felt it necessary to lick up every real or imaginary trace of our residual love juices, not minding my unruly pubic hair getting into her mouth. She peeled back my foreskin and spent a long time lovingly licking my cock head. My limp cock slowly responded to the tender, loving care being bestowed upon it and although I had ejaculated just a short while ago, it started growing bigger in her mouth.

"Thamb ek minute!"

"Wait a minute!" I sat on the bed with my feet on the floor and made her kneel between my thighs. I then presented my cock at her half open mouth.

"Chokh!"

"Suck!" I brushed her half open lips with my cock head.

She happily took my cock in her mouth and started sucking and licking. She licked up and swallowed my lubricious pre cum as it dribbled out in a copious stream, coating her mouth and throat.

"Aaj maza laoda ankhi aat gheun bagh!"

"Try to take my cock deeper today!" I whispered.

"M'm!" She assented, her mouth stuffed with my cock.

She took my cock out and licked the whole length, making sure that it was well lubricated and then took it in her mouth again. She held my shaft to control the penetration while I started fucking her mouth with little movements of my hips. My cock had just begun to wake up and although it was big, it was perhaps not much harder than Jell-O; I could crowd it in her mouth and make fair headway. Every once in a while I would pull out to let her breathe and relax her jaw, and wait for her signal to continue. Soon, she let go of my shaft and let me take charge.

"Unk!" She vocalised as my cock head pushed past her gullet when I thrust a little harder. She just tensed a little but didn't gag. I pulled out to let her breathe and made sure that she wasn't in discomfort.

"H'm!" She signalled when she was ready for more.

I again thrust in with a smooth, slow, controlled movement of my hips. She made swallowing movements to overcome her gag reflex and ease the passage of my cock down her throat. I was elated to see my shaft push inside her mouth until it was buried almost to the hilt, my crown going right past her gullet and down the throat. I held it deep in her throat for several seconds, watching her face carefully for any sign of discomfort, before withdrawing fully. All this while her eyes were locked into mine to let me know when she was ready for the next thrust. We continued with the slow, leisurely throat fucking, pausing frequently. Amazingly, we were able to continue this way even after my cock had grown fully hard! The gradual hardening of my cock, and my copious pre cum coating her throat, combined with her lust crazed eagerness to please me had not only allowed her to overcome her previous difficulties with full-scale fellatio, she had enjoyed the experience as much as I had. I soon realised that I was going to ejaculate if I continued to face-fuck her, which I didn't want. So I pulled out and caressed her face with my cock, smearing it with the thick slime of my pre cum mixed with her saliva, marking my territory so to speak. I gave her tits as well as armpits the same treatment. I was now raring to go!

"Aaj mi tula pathimagun zavnar ahe!"

"I'm going to fuck you from behind today!" I growled.

She let me position her on her hands and knees on the bed. I stood on the floor and lined up my cock with her open cunt and shoved it in, gripping her hips for support.

"Hnnhh..." She exhaled as my cock thrust deep and touched her cervix. Soon, I was pounding away at her pussy with my thick club while she grunted and shook with the force of my thrusts. Slapping and slurping sounds rent the air and the strong smell of sex and sweat permeated the room. Every once in a while I reached under to squeeze her dangling tits. Her sweaty, rippling ass beckoned me and I couldn't resist landing a sharp slap on her butt.

"Uhh!" Her pussy tightened around my shaft and her lust filled eyes stared at me as she looked at me over her shoulder. I landed another hard slap on her butt and speeded up my thrusts as her cunt grew hotter and gripped my cock even harder in response. I continued to fuck her energetically, tightly gripping her hips, occasionally leaning forward to lick her sweaty back and nip at her plump shoulder. I couldn't maintain the pace for too long though, and eventually collapsed after ejaculating hard and deep inside her...

"Aaj kaay zalay tula?"

"What's the matter with you today?" She whispered. We lay side by side, staring at the ceiling, enjoying our wonderful post coital intimacy. Little sobs shook her body once in a while and tears trickled out of her eyes as she slowly came down from her high.

"Mahit nahi!"

"I don't know!" I really didn't know what made me spank her at the spur of the moment.......

End of the visit...Enjoy.... happy
Like Reply