Misc. Erotica The Humiliation of a Couple By: Indian_Princes. (Completed)
Rainbow 
Indian Princes is a well known Erotic Story Writer. She is also famous for her romantic poems and was quite popular in old Xossip Forum. She is still active in different forums after a long gap.......

Planning to re-post some of her stories here for your entertainment.....

"The Humiliation of a Couple" is a very short sequel started in 2015 and completed in a 3 part series only by 2020......

Hope u all will enjoy this.......

Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Blue Bull's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
'The Humiliation of a Couple:'

(Humiliation by Loan Sharks......)

By: Indian_Princess

(Episodes Std. 10.04.2015 Ended. 24.07.2020)

== Heart happy Heart ==

Like Reply
Index.......
Ch.1
Loan sharks come looking something of value apart from money.
Ch.2
Raj and Alisha are degraded further.
Ch.3
Alisha has fun with a chai wala and gets fucked in a park.
Like Reply
Dear Readers,

This is a fun story, and I would really love to know your comments about whether you are liking it and in which direction you would like to see it proceeding.

Keep the love coming in your comments and mails
Smile

happy  happy  happy

Loan sharks come looking something of value apart from money......

"What happened Raj? Are you ok?" Alisha asked her husband in her sweet voice.

"I am fine sweetheart," he said, "It's just that I am stressed because of some work related issues."

"I have never seen you so worried before" Alisha said as she hugged him. He didn't reply.

Raj looked nervous, rather obviously nervous. He was sweating and trembling. He looked at the innocent face of his beautiful wife while his mind was racing how to protect her from the "situation" they were in. Alisha was completely unaware of what was going to happen to them.

Raj had married Alisha 2 years ago. He had a small business, but recently he was facing a difficult time. He had suffered heavy losses and his entire property was at stake.

Suddenly they heard a violent knock at the door. Raj panicked.

"Alisha, I'll go and see who is there. You don't come out of this room, ok?" he instructed.

Alisha nodded and he went and answered the door. His worst fear had come true. Roy stood there with his gang smiling at Raj and his helplessness.

"Please" Raj begged, "Gimme a few more days, I'll return your money"

Roy pushed him aside roughly and entered his house and sat down on a sofa holding a gun in his hand. His men followed him into the house. Raj followed him and knelt before him.

"How would you possibly return my money, pretty boy? You don't have a penny to your name, this house is mortgaged, basically you are totally broke. So is money going to rain down from the sky tomorrow?" Roy asked.

"I'll manage somehow...but please don't hurt me" he begged.

"I have a better idea" Roy said, "You may not have money, but perhaps something else of value"

Raj looked confused.

"By the way, where is your wife? Won't she make us a cup of tea? You guys really gotta learn how to treat guests" Roy spoke in an amazingly gentle tone.

"Please leave her out of this. I borrowed your money, I will return it no matter what it takes" Raj begged.

"No matter what it takes?" Roy chuckled as he repeated Raj's words, "How about I put a bullet though your head right now?"

"No please" Raj said, "Killing me won't get you your money"

"Maybe not, but I'll get your lovely wife" Roy winked at Raj, "And you would die in vain"

Roy was smiling confidently at Raj. He placed his foot on the Raj's shoulder and ordered, "Call her, right now"

Raj called out her name loudly. Alisha walked out the room and her legs froze instantly to see a gang of men in their house one of them holding a gun and her husband kneeling in front of him.

"Ahh there she is" Roy said with excitement, "Come here, lovely lady"

Alisha walked towards him with reluctant steps. Roy made her sit down next to him and placed his hand around her slim waist. She was wearing a satin night gown, her voluptuous body looked very sexy in it.

"Ask your good-for-nothing husband, why I am here" Roy said to Alisha.

Raj raised his head and his eyes met Alisha's. He had to tell her the truth now.

"I am sorry Alisha" he said, "I suffered heavy losses in business and I needed money, I could not get that much money from legitimate sources so I approached the loan sharks"

"I am glad you did" Roy said staring at Alisha's full breasts, making her uncomfortable. Then he put his arms around her and pulled her towards him and said, "Here is the deal honey, either I shoot him in the head and then we brutally gang bang you, or you be nice and co-operate with me, I'll just do a little hanky-panky with you and I'll let this prick live. Make your choice and be quick about it."

All this was too sudden for the poor girl. She had no clue that her husband that taken money from these guys.

"I'll do as you say" she said as she began to cry.

"Sweet" Roy said, "Please make yourself comfortable and sit on my lap"

"No" Raj shouted, "Please dont do this to my wife"

"Shut up" Roy growled shoving the barrel of the gun into his mouth, "Speak one more words and your brains will be all over the floor"

Alisha got very scared and sat on his lap. She was trembling in fear. Roy sat down comfortably on the couch with Alisha on his lap and he used kneeling Raj as a footrest.

"What a shame" he said wiping Alisha's tears, "This lovely woman will have to suffer because of you. You are such a failure Raj, so incompetent." Then he looked at Alisha and asked her, "Does he fuck well, or is he a loser in bed too?"

Alisha didn't answer. She just hung her head in shame. Roy sharply pinched her thigh and said, "When I ask a question, I need an answer. I won't be nice to both of you for too long if such recalcitrance continues."

"So, does he fuck you well?"

"Yes" she answered.

"So you like being fucked?"

She was too ashamed to answer this question, but she was afraid. "Yes" she said.

"Really? In which holes have you been fucked before?" Roy asked

"In my pussy"

"Only pussy? Did you never suck him?"

"I don't like such things...please...don't ask me such questions..."

"You are in no position to tell me what to do. This ain't a toy gun I am holding in my hand." Roy spoke in a stern voice.

"So your ass is still a virgin?"

"yes" she gasped.

Roy smiled and said, "I will fix that. Tell me how he fucks you, describe in detail."

"F..ffirst he undresses me, then he...I can't" she cried.

"You have to" he said grabbing her face in one hand, "For the next 2 minutes you talk continuously, and tell me every detail about how you get fucked. If you pause even for more than 2 seconds, I will kill him, and your time starts now"

A chill ran down her spine, and she just convinced herself that she just had to do this if she wanted her husband alive, she began to speak immediately, "He undresses me, he makes me lie down on the bed, then we do some foreplay where he kisses me, squeezes my breasts and sucks my nipples...and licks my pussy" she paused for a second to gather words, and continued hurriedly, "that makes my pussy wet, so he puts his dick in my pussy and begins so fuck me, sometimes he inserts a finger in my ass, he also plays with my breasts to arouse me more, and then when he cums he withdraws..."

Roy started laughing hearing her story and said, "You haven't even been talking for a minute and he came already? Darling, you need a real man to fuck you, who would would last at least more than half a minute."

His men were laughing too.

"Is your cunt hairy?" he asked.

"No" she answered.

"You know I don't like these one word replies. Answer in complete sentences please"

"No, my pussy is not hairy. I shave it everyday"

"How big are these tities?" he said as he was gently stroking her breasts.

"36C" she answered in shame.

"How big are your nipples?" he asked looking straight into her eyes.

Alisha was feeling extremely humiliated. She suddenly broke down and began to cry uncontrollably.

"Poor girl" Roy said, "Do one thing, slap him, and slap real hard."

Alisha was shocked to hear that. How could she slap her husband?

"Would you slap him or like him dead instead?" Roy spoke in a threatening tone. He put the gun to Raj's head.

"Alisha, please do as he says" Raj said.

She then slapped him lightly.

"Slap harder, he is responsible for whatever is going to happen to you."

She slapped him again, this time harder.

"Good, now give him a hard kick in the balls" Roy ordered. He forced Raj to spread his knees, and made Alisha kick him in the balls a multiple times. Raj groaned in pain.

Both Raj and Alisha were crying by now. Roy didn't care about Raj, but he hugged Alisha from behind gently squeezing her breasts as he spoke, "Save your tears for worse things honey, this is only the beginning"

"Tie him and collar him" Roy commanded one of his men.

He tied Raj's hands behind his back and put a dog collar around his neck and gave the leash to Roy. Roy smiles to see a defeated kneeling Raj.

"You are going to be my dog, get it? Now show me how you can bark" Roy teased Raj.

When Raj did respond, Roy once again put the gun to his head.

"Bow, bow" Raj said in fear, while the other men laughed. Alisha was shattered by this humiliation.

"Good doggie, now shove your head up your wife's nighty and take off her panties with your teeth" Roy ordered.

He grabbed Alisha from behind and ordered her to raise her nightgown in front of her humiliated husband and 5 other men. She slowly raised it up to her knees, and Raj shoved his head in and began to pull her panty down with his teeth. Roy hit her ankles with his feet from the inner side to make her open her legs slightly while he continued groping her breasts. Raj slowly pulled her panties down till they gathered around her ankles.

"Now ALisha, pick up your panties and stuff them into this doggie's mouth" he ordered her.

As she bent to pick them up he roughly groped her ass that was now covered only by her nighty. He insinuated his fingers between her ass crack and rubbed her asshole from over the nightgown. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes and she stuffed her painties into her husband's mouth.

"Wonderful!" Roy said, "You both are obeying me so well, let me give you a little chance to love each other"

Alisha and Raj both looked at him unable to understand what exactly he meant.

"Alisha honey, lie down here on the couch, raise your night gown till your waist and spread your legs as you do for your husband" he told Alisha.

Alisha was too ashamed to open her legs in front of so many strangers.

"If I do it, I am going to be very rough" Roy warned.

She reluctantly lied down, exposed her pussy and ass and opened her legs slightly. He skin was burning in shame.

"You can do better" Roy said, "Open wider please, and rest assured, the more easily you offer yourself to us, the less pain we will cause you"

She was too ashamed to obey him.

Roy sighed, "You gotta do everything yourself these days" he grabbed her legs and opened them roughly, and he opened the much wider than she herself had. Not just that, he sharply flexed her legs onto her stomach that exposed her most private holes to the everyone present in the room. Alisha was so ashamed, she wished she had died before this.

"Keep them this way or I shoot your husband. And hold your pussy lips apart." Roy shouted. He was beginning to get annoyed because of the number of times he was forced to repeat this sentence. He made a mental note to make this bitch suffer for her resistance. As a punishment, he called his men to have a closer look at her exposed holes, humiliating her even more.

"Wow, look how she is holding her pussy lips apart to give us a good view, she my really love showing off her holes" one of them commented.

Alisha cried aloud in helplessness, but didn't take close her legs coz he was afraid of losing her husband.

"Now lover doggie boy" he said grabbing Raj's hair, "Lick her cunt and make it wet for real men to fuck her, and don't remove that panty from your mouth"

Raj was extremely humiliated being forced to prepare his wife to be fucked by other men, but he had no choice. It was going to be hard for him to lick her with her panty stuffed in his mouth.

Raj grabbed his head and forcibly put his mouth on Alisha's trimmed pussy. The panty that was forced in his mouth was wet with his saliva already, his tongue rubbed against that panty every time he flicked it across her pussy, with every little movement of his lips and jaw, the panty got squeezed in his mouth pushing his saliva mixed with her juices into his throat.

Despite the humiliation, her husband's tongue on her pussy was making her wet. She moaned involuntarily several times. Roy had forced her to hold her pussy lips apart, opening up more sensitive tissue to her humiliated husband's tongue.

Within minutes, her love juices began oozing out of her pussy. Roy pulled Raj away by the leash and stared at Alisha enjoying her condition. The poor woman was lying there completely naked below her waist with her legs wide open, pussy lips held apart and displaying an oozing hole. The trail of her wetness went right up to her asshole.

To be continued...Ch.2....
[+] 3 users Like Blue Bull's post
Like Reply
Raj and Alisha are degraded further.......

Alisha was still lying obscenely spread with wetness oozing out of her holes. She was afraid to move a muscle without Roy's orders.

Roy looked at her submission and smiled. He started clicking a few pictures of her humiliating display.

"Good girl," Roy said, "We need to talk. Sit up on the couch and keep those legs wide open and play with your boobs while we talk."

She got up and sat on the couch with open legs obscenely displaying her dripping wet pussy to everyone in the room and reluctantly started playing with her boobs.

"You, doggie boy," Roy ordered Raj, "Start licking her toes."

Raj crawled towards his humiliated wife and started licking her toes like a dog.

Roy sat down in front of the couple, enjoying their lewd display. One of his men held a camera over his shoulder recording the scene.

"Now listen to me carefully," he said smiling as he observed her nipples hardening through the fabric, "I am feeling bad for you that you have to go through all this because of this wimp husband of yours. Now I am offering you a choice - you can either be a willing slut, do as I say and I'll be nice to you, and I'll keep your pussy to myself and I'll make sure you enjoy this as well, or you can continue to cling to your precious honour and I'll strip it away in most unimaginable cruel ways. I'll make you a two rupess whore. Any man can have any hole of his choice for just two rupees and considering the amount your husband owes me, you could fuck countless men for a lifetime and still won't be able to repay the debt. So, what is it going to be?"

Alisha didn't reply. She was feeling utterly humiliated.

"I'll do as you say," she said softly after some time. She knew she had no choice. Trying to resist him would only make things harder for her and they will have their way with her anyway.

Roy smiled and said, "So here's what we are going to do. You doggie are going to take her boobs out of her nighty and beg one of my men to suck. And you slut, you are going to sit on that couch and masturbate for the camera," he said signalling one of his men to start recording a video on Payal's phone. "We are using your own phone to make this more fun. You are not allowed to cry, because if you do at any point in the video, we are just going to start the whole video all over again."

Alisha wiped her tears and asked, "Will you let us go after that?"

Roy smirked, "You are in no position to bargain. And if either of you ever ask me a question again, you are going to be very sorry. Now stop wasting my time and get on with it."

Realizing they had no choice, Alisha started touching herself. Raj reluctantly slid the straps of her nighty off her shoulders and pulled it down exposing her milk jugs. Alisha was 5'2" in height and had a fair complexion. Her breasts were huge, her size was 36DD. She had large light brown areolas like milk chocolate and small nipples the size of a pea.

The men made lewd noises as her boobs were exposed for the first time. Her pussy and ass were exposed already. She was practically naked.

"Please..." Raj begged one of Roy's men, "Please suck my wife's boobs"

All the men in the room started laughing at them.

"Not interested," the man replied teasingly.

"Please," Raj begged again, "They are really good, soft and juicy..."

"What are you selling mangoes?" Roy laughed.

Raj broke down into tears, unable to take the humiliation.

"OK, sissy don't cry," the man said as he walked towards Alisha, "You'll learn how to offer your whore wife body in a way that would interest real men."

Alisha held up her boobs offering them to the man. He smiled at that and said, "See that? She is a far better learner."

The man started kissing and licking both her nipples, and squeezing her breasts hard, sending waves of pleasure through her body. Raj was licking her toes as ordered, while Alisha played with her pussy keeping her legs wide open. Her pussy was dripping wet. Another man was recording her slutty display on video on her own phone. She was nearing orgasm. Her expression began to change. She closed her eyes, surrendering to the humiliation and the pleasurable sensations she was feeling due to the man licking her nipples and gently sucking her boobs, and two fingers going in an out of her pussy. The man recording the video zoomed in to record every tiny detail of her slutty expression. She began to moan, and involuntarily pushed the man head harder against her breasts. As she was about to cum, she arched her back, further pushing out her boobs and began to finger fuck herself faster. Soon she came, convulsing like a shameless slut with her legs wide open and a total stranger at her breast. She lifted her hips off the couch and moved he cunt rhythmically back and forth to extract the full amount of pleasure from her forced masturbation.

Raj who was still sucking her toes got a nice view of his wife's tits being sucked by a filthy goon and his wife enjoying every bit of it. He felt a tingle in his pants and there was a small bulge.

Alisha fell limp on the couch as the man continued to suck her boobs. When she recovered from the orgasm, she suddenly realized what she had done in front of the camera and started crying.

Roy smiled at their condition.

"Don't you cry slut," he said, "Look it seems your husband also enjoyed the show that your put on for all of us."

Alisha looked at Raj's crotch and saw the tiny bulge. Raj ordered her to strip her husband naked and she obeyed. All the men laughed looking at his tiny cock.

"No wonder your wife is such an unsatisfied slut!" Roy said teasing him, "Today I'll show you how a real man fucks a slut"

He ordered Raj to lie flat on the ground. His small 2 inch cock stood up at right angle. He felt extremely humiliated, but to his surprise he was getting aroused at the thought of his wife being fuck by other men.

Roy made Alisha get on all fours and straddle his face so her pussy was directly above his face. Roy made them maintain this position for 15 minutes, driving Alisha mad with anticipation of her impending bang in front of her husband. A drop of her wetness trickled down her pussy and fell on his face.

Just then she felt Roy's huge cock rub the entrance of her pussy. She shuddered and her pussy got wetter to welcome the anticipated penetration. Raj was able to see his wife's wet pussy and Roy's 8 inch hard cock, about to enter her, all this just a few inches from his face.

"Now be nice doggie boy, thank me for this nice view and beg me to fuck her," he ordered.

"Please fuck me wife," Raj begged tearfully knowing he had no choice.

Roy grabbed Alisha's hips and entered slowly inch by inch. Alisha moaned as she had never taken such a huge cock before. He was almost three times the size of her husband. But her pussy was all hot and wet, so she felt only pleasure as Roy pushed the entire length of his cock inside her. The feeling of being filled was so overwhelming, Alisha moaned like a bitch in heat. When she looked down, she could see her husband's tiny cock standing erect.

Raj watched Roy's cock disappear into Alisha's wet pussy. He watched this man pound his wife, first with slow sensual strokes and then faster. The fucking happened so close to his face that there was nothing else he could see, just another man's cock going in an out of his wife's pussy and her boobs jiggling with every thrust. He heard her slutty moans, and as the fucking continues, more drops of her wetness were splattered on his face.

Alisha moaned loudly she felt other orgasm build up. She starting thrusting her hips back at Roy. Her husband got even more around to see his wife welcome this man's cock. Roy fucked her so roughly like she had never felt before with her husband. Within seconds she came hard again. Roy felt her tight pussy muscles rhythmically milk his cock trying to extract his seed as she thrusted her hips back with all her strength.

"Please don't cum inside me," Alisha begged, "Im not on any birth control. My husband always used a condom."

"Condom? Seriously? What a moron! So, this is the first time you are feeling skin to skin?" Roy asked.

"Yes," she cried.

"And you are clearly liking it...well slut, I felt you cum just now on my cock, so it is only fair if I cum inside you,"

He began thrusting harder and faster and she felt his hot seed fill up her womb. She had never felt this before. Roy withdrew his cock, leaving a trail of her wetness mixed with his cum that dripped slowly onto her husband's face. She was crying bitterly now, knowing that she could get pregnant with Roy's child. The tears flowed down her face and started dripping on her husbands cock as her pussy was dripping onto this face.

"I'm hungry" he said taking out his phone, "I'm ordering pizza"

All the men cheered. He ordered the couple to maintain position till the pizza delivery arrived. Alisha kept starting at her husband's still erect cock. while she held her still dripping pussy over his face for nearly half an hour.

"So, here's what will happen next slut," Roy spoke addressing Alisha, "Once the delivery boy arrives, you are going to convince him to put 2 fingers in your ass. And you, doggie boy will record a video while he does that and lick his fingers clean after that. And find a way to pay for the pizza too."

"NO!" Raj protested, "Enough is enough! You banged my wife already, and we will not take any more humiliation!"

"Really?" Roy laughed, "Why not? Apparent this whore of a wife you have here likes it, she came twice already, didn't you see? Well, let me show you!"

Roy played the video his men had recorded of his wife masturbating and getting fucked. "I think I could send it to all the contacts in your sweet wife's phone, and let everyone know, wouldn't that be nice? Let me start with her in-laws."

"No, please, no" Alisha begged, "We will do as you say..."

Alisha was very afraid of her father in law. She liked to live a modern lifestyle, wear sexy clothes but her father in law was very conservative and forced her to wear a saree and always cover her head and face with a "ghunghat". He believed that women should always remain covered from head to toe, not speak until spoken to, keep their eyes downcast and must always serve their husband and his family. She was afraid that if he sees this video, he would kill her.

The doorbell rang. The couple began to dress up quickly. Roy smiled at their eagerness and walked into their bedroom along with his men.

"Remember if you don't get the boy to finger your ass or you don't get me the video of that, I'll send out these videos. And bring me the pizza before you start your slut show...I'm starving!" he said jeering at the couple.

Alisha opened the door and found a young boy, of 18 years of age. He was 5'5" tall, very skinny and had a dark complexion and average looking facial features. The body was mesmerized to see a beautiful Alisha standing in just her stain night gown in front of him.

Raj took the pizza from the boy and went inside the bedroom to give it to Roy and his men.

Alisha asked the boy to enter and closed the door behind him. She looked seductively at the boy and said, "I'm sorry I don't have any money to pay for the pizza but would you like...something else?"

The boy was taken aback. He never expected anything like that. He was a very nervous she kind of boy. Alisha was also equally nervous.

"Li...like what?" he asked.

Raj walked into the room and the boy got even more nervous seeing her husband.

"Like you would like to see my boobs?"

The boy looked at Raj in astonishment.

"It's ok," Raj reassured, "She is beautiful and she likes showing off. I don't mind either."

"Okayyy..." the boy said.

Alisha reluctantly slipped her night down, slowly revealing her large milky breasts. The boy's jaw dropped. He had seen porn videos, but he was a virgin and he had never seen a woman strip in front of him. And Alisha was so beautiful, he had never imagined that a poor boy like him would ever see such a beautiful woman's breasts.

He stood mesmerized. His immediately felt a tingle in his groin and his pants tended up due to erection. Raj started recording a video as he had been ordered he felt his own erection too, but even this young boy seemed to have a larger cock than him.

"May...may..I touch?" the boy asked taking a step towards Alisha. She instinctively took a step back.

"No...no touching...I mean...ok" she reluctantly agreed, as she knew if she wanted him to finger her ass, she needed to give him some incentive first.

The boy cupped her huge breasts with his trembling hands and squeezed them gently. He was feeling the softness of a woman's breasts for the first time. His eyes clearly showed his delight. He rubbed her nipples with his thumb and she moaned.

"What happened?" he asked as he suddenly got nervous, "Does it hurt?"

"No...it feels good," Alisha replied feeling ashamed of herself.

That excited the boy more and he started groping her breasts and stroking her nipples, enjoying her moans as he now knew that meant that she felt good when he did that.

"Please.." Alisha begged, her cheeks red with shame, "Will you please put your finger in my ass?"

The boy suddenly pulled away in disgust. "What? Put my finger in your ass...chiii...that is dirty!!"

"No please...I like it," Alisha desperately tried to convince him as she knew what would happen if she would fail, "I really feel good when someone fingers my ass."

"Yuck! No!" the boy persisted, "I am not putting my fingers in anyone's ass!"

"Please...I'll let you touch my pussy also..." Alisha begged.

The boy thought for a while. He realized for some strange reason she was really desperate to get his fingers up her ass.

"Hmmm...if you need it so badly...I'll do it if...you..kiss my cock..." he said, his voice showing his excitement mixed with nervousness.

"Ok, I will do it..." Alisha agreed reluctantly.

She knelt before him, and unzipped his pants. She pulled down his underwear and his erect cock sprang free on her face. She was surprised to see the large size of this young boy's cock.

She gently held it in her hand. The boy moaned as it was the first time a woman had touched him there. His personal hygiene was rather poor for her taste, she didn't like the smell of dried urine on his cock. But she desperately needed him to finger her ass so she kissed the head of his cock as she had promised. The boy moaned loudly as he felt his cock twitch.

"More, more please...kiss me all over...and my balls too!" the boy demanded.

Alisha hesitantly complied. She showered the entire length of his cock with kisses and when she started kissing his balls, the boy couldn't take anymore. With a loud moan, he ejaculated all over Alisha's face and hair. When he opened his eyes after the orgasm, he was delighted to look at the delicious mess he had made. Alisha felt degraded. Even her husband had never cum on her face. And now she was coated with a delivery boy's cum.

"Ok, now I'll do your dirty work but please be quick, I have more pizzas to deliver," he said zipping up his pants.

Alisha turned over without wasting any time and got on all fours. She lowered her head and raised her ass. The boy's cum was still dripping from her face, she tired to wipe it from her face with her hands, but it was so warm and sticky, she ended up getting messier.

The boy was delighted seeing the sexy woman offer up her ass to him, begging him to put his fingers inside. He put one finger on her asshole and started pushing in. Her ass was very tight, it was hurting her. Raj was filming the whole thing as ordered but he felt bad seeing his wife in pain.

"No..please not like that" he said shamefully guiding the boy, "It will hurt her if you try to insert a dry finger. Please put your finger in her pussy first so that it gets lubricated."

Raj couldn't believe what he was saying. He was giving instructions to a stranger how to systematically degrade his wife. His cock grew harder as he watched the boy dip two fingers in his wife's dripping pussy.

"What is this white thing?" the boy asked as he inserted two fingers completely in her pussy.

Alisha moaned at the pleasurable sensations.

"It is cum," Raj answered feeling utterly degraded.

"Did you just fuck her?" the boy asked.

"No, another man did," Raj said.

"Wow!" the boy exclaimed, "She really enjoys being touched and fucked by other men, doesn't she?"

"Yes, she does" Raj replied.

The boy stroked her clit a little and she moaned. She just hope she wouldn't shamefully cum again in front of this boy. She felt the boy slowly slide his now wet finger into her ass. She relaxed and accommodate it. The feeling of being filled made her moan.

"Wow, she is really a slut!" he boy said as he sensually moved his finger in and out of her ass and she moaned louder and louder, and he observed her pussy get even more wetter.

"Please..." Raj requested remembering Roy's precise order, "Please put in one more finger..."

The boy chucked and said, "You also must like to have your wife fucked by other men." He slid in one more finger. Alisha moaned again as her tight ass gripped the boys two fingers. It wasn't as dirty as he had thought. He was actually now enjoying finger fucking her ass, and he never wanted to stop. Just thinking of how it would feel to have his cock up there made him hard again. She was moaning wildly. The boy started teasing her clit with the other hands and she began to feel the heat rising in her groin. She started rhythmically moving her hips. The boy enjoyed the view. He played with her ass for some more time and finally withdrew his fingers just before she could cum again. She moaned in disappointment. But she was relieved that she had finally completed the task and her video will not be circulated.

"Where's the bathroom?" the boy asked, "I need to wash my hands. Can't be delivery pizzas with hands smelling of ass."

"Oh, I'll clean your hands" Raj said as he immediately took the fingers in his mouth and began to lick and suck them clean.

The boy was shocked, but he let Raj lick anyway. He smiled at Alisha whose face was still covered with his cum. She was now holding the camera recording her husband sucking the delivery boy's fingers which were in her ass a moment ago.

To be continued...Ch. 3....
Like Reply
Alisha has fun with a chai wala and gets fucked in a park.......

The couple completed the degrading task. The boy left and Raj took the video to Roy.

Roy smiled and said, "You did even better than I thought."

"Please let us go now," Raj begged.

"The fun has only started," Roy said with a laugh, "Now that we've had dinner, let's go for a drive."

Raj and Alisha trembled in anticipation of what Roy had in mind for them.

"Let's get her dressed like a proper lady," Roy said as he checked their closet and picked a sheer saree for her.

That saree was special for Alisha, as she wore it only for her husband. It was crimson in colour with a black blouse with a deep cut neck that sharply contrasted with her fair milky skin and showed her ample cleavage.

Alisha was crushed as she was forced to wear that saree as she knew she was only going to be degraded further. Her face and hair still had stains on cum from the pizza delivery boy. Roy allowed her to wipe her face with a tissue and made her apply a bright red lipstick to make her look slutty. He made let her hair loose. Few of her hair strands were still matted with cum, that made her feel slutty as well.

Roy got into the backseat of his SUV, and made Alisha sit on his lap. He made her husband sit right next to him. His men got into the front seat and they drove off. It was night time and there were fewer vehicles n the road. Roy made Raj and watch closely as he pulled off her saree covering her breasts and began to fondle her breasts over her blouse. He hadn't allowed her to wear a bra inside the blouse, so it was just the thin fabric of her blouse between her nipples and his fingers.

He stroked both her nipples simultaneously at such a slow pace, that Alisha began to respond. She felt a tingle in her already abused pussy. At the same time, she felt the shame of enjoying another man's touch in front of her husband. She wanted to fight it but couldn't. Roy was very experienced in what he was doing, he knew exactly how he was going to break her and eventually turn her into a willing slut. He continued running the index fingers over her hardened nipples stroking them very slowly. The arousal was irresistible, Alisha threw her head back and moaned. She never realized when she moved her hands further away from her body and arched her back giving her tormentor better access to her hard nipples.

"Do you like it slut?" Roy asked.

Alisha's face was now suddenly red in shame. But she didn't want him to stop that wonderful tease with her nipples.

"Yes," she gasped, her breathing becoming heavy in arousal.

"Tell that to your husband," Roy ordered her, "Thank him for whatever happened to you. Tell him that you are happy that you are going to become a total slut."

Alisha was in tears. Roy opened two buttons of her blouse, exposing more of her cleavage, never stopping the slow sensual teasing of her nipples.

"Thank you Raj," she said tearfully, her sentence punctuated by her uncontrollable moans "I am enjoying this a lot. Thank you for making me a slut."

Raj lowered his head in shame. He was ashamed and angry, but he was helpless. Roy now had very degrading videos on him and his wife and he could ruin their lives at the push of a button.

"Good," Roy said to Raj, "Now help your slut wife and open all her blouse buttons and expose her boobs for me. She is craving for me to touch her bare skin."

Raj hesitantly obeyed. He undid the remaining three buttons of her blouse and exposed her breasts to Roy. Alisha shuddered as Roy now touched her bare nipples. He gently rolled her nipples between his fingers and made her moan loudly. Alisha didn't dare to stop him. He had absolute control over the couple, and he was going to use her in any way he wanted.

Roy observed a tea stall alongside the road and thought of an evil idea. It was an isolated tea stall with no one around, except the man selling the tea referred to as "chai wala" in India.

"Stop the car," Roy ordered his men, "I want some tea."

The men whistled and called the chai wala. He was a middle aged, average looking man, with a dark complexion and unshaved beard. His clothes were poor and dirty.

The chai wala came running towards the car to take their order. As he walked towards Roy, he was shocked to see a gorgeous saree clad woman sitting on his lap, with her blouse completely undone and Roy's fingers on her nipples. The chai wala stared with an open mouth at the beautiful woman and her sexy voluptuous breasts being used by this controlling man.

"Four cups of special ginger tea," Roy ordered the chai wala and he ran back to his stall to make his. His cock was now hard as he couldn't shake of the image of the topless Alisha's shamelessly allowing a man to touch her boobs in front of other men. 'Perhaps he is her husband' he thought, still unable to digest how a 'usually' conservative Indian woman would be capable of something like this.

"Well, he seemed interested," Roy said smirking at Alisha and Raj. Both were tearful and begged him not to humiliate them further. But Roy was going to do just that. "Here is what you both are going to do." Roy said giving them nightmarish instructions. One of the men handed over an egg vibrator and a lube to Raj, and laughing devilishly at their impending plight.

"No please no," the couple begged.

"Fine," Raj said, "Then I send out that awesome video of both of you, and you'll have the whole city treat you like a slut."

The couple was suddenly quiet. They knew it was in their best interest to comply.

The chai wala returned with four cups of tea. His face was red as he could not take his eyes of her breasts.

"Do you like her tits?" Roy asked the chai wala.

The chai wala was completely taken aback. He didn't know what to answer.

"Y..yes" he stuttered.

"Would you like to see her holes?" Roy asked, "I am sure she would be glad to show you."

The chai wala looked at him in disbelief. Alisha hesitantly nodded. As Raj and Alisha were previously instructed, they stepped out of the car. Roy remained seated in the car enjoying the scenes as he sipped his tea. Alisha bent over facing Roy and maintained an eye contact with him as she raised her petticoat all the way up to her waist exposing her sexy legs and her panties. There was a visible wet spot on her panties. Roy forced her to maintain eye contact as she exposed her rear to the chai wala. He enjoyed watching her tearful face grow red with shame.

As he was ordered, her husband slid down her panties in front of the chai wala exposing his wife most private parts to him, all in a public place at the corner of a highway. He was thankful to the huge size of Roy's SUV that shielded their lewd display from the passing vehicles.

The chai wala was simply astonished by this obscene act by the couple. But he was extremely aroused and his cock was now tenting his pants.

Roy looked once again at Alisha who was standing on the road bent over, pulling her saree upto her waist. Her boobs were hanging out from her completely unbuttoned blouse that hung from her shoulders uselessly.

"Did you like her holes?" Roy asked the chai wala.

"I can't see," he replied, "It is so dark here."

"Help the man," Roy ordered Raj.

Raj hesitantly turned on the torchlight on his phone and held it over his wife's exposed pussy and ass for his to get a better view. The chai wala delightfully leaned forward to have a closer look. He breathed in the scent of her arousal and he felt precum leak from his cock.

"Wow!" the chai wala exclaimed, "She is so dripping wet! I've never seen a woman that wet. She must be a real slut!"

"Of course, she is!" Roy seconded, "What respectable woman would bend over and lift her saree on the road and show her dripping pussy and ass to a chai wala?"

He looked at Alisha again to check her reaction and watched her close her eyes tightly in shame. She however didn't dare to move a muscle.

"We need your help..." Raj said, his face burning in humiliation, "Will you please put this in my wife's ass?" Raj said handing over the egg vibrator to the chai wala.

"Wait, did you say wife?" the chai wala looked at Raj in disbelief, "This slut is your wife?"

"Yes.." Raj said.

"And you are allowing all this?" the chai wala asked.

"Well...she..she...really likes to be seen naked and touched by random men, that turns her on, so I am just...help...helping her..." Raj stuttered, not knowing what else to say.

"No wonder..." the chai wala said, "This randi is so damn wet."

"Please put this inside her ass," Raj begged.

Alisha winced to hear her own husband calling her a slut. The chai wala had never seen a vibrator like that before.

"What is this?" he asked.

"That is a sex toy," Raj answered, "It will give her more pleasure."

"But why her ass?" he asked.

"Well," Raj answered, "She has never been fucked in the ass before, so we just want it to open up a little so that she enjoys when she takes a cock up there."

"She wants to be fucked in the ass?" the chai wala asked, "Is this true maam?"

Roy looked at Alisha's humiliated tearful face as she maintained eye contact with Roy as she answered the chai wala, "Yes, please, I want to be fucked in the ass. Please put it inside." She wiggled her ass for the chai wala in an attempt to sound eager. She just wanted this ordeal to end as soon as possible.

As the chai wala noticed the woman wiggle her ass as her husband shone light on her holes, he could barely control himself. Raj applied some lube to her anus and held her ass cheeks apart as the chai wala pushed the egg vibrator slowly inside her tight ass. She already had her ass fingered by the pizza delivery body, so her anus was a little less resistant. Roy camly took sips of tea as he watched Alisha's face contort as the egg slowly passed her anal ring and eventually disappeared into her ass. The chai wala smiled to see the egg go completely inside. Alisha still maintained position.

"She has been such a cock tease," Roy said to the chai wala, "Would you like to spank her as a punishment?"

The chai wala was delighted to hear that. He was dying to touch her and now he had the chance.

"Yes, I would love to!" he said.

"Five her five spanks on each ass cheek," Roy suggested.

The chai wala first roughly groped her ass cheeks getting a good feel of them like he had been long craving for. Then he raised his hand and brought it down on her huge ass cheeks. It stung her skin making her moan. He loved to watch her flesh vibrate to the impact. He raised a hand again and brought it down again, harder this time. It was only twice so far and Alisha was already feeling miserable. She just wanted it to end.

Roy observed her displeasure and cruelly turned on the vibrator. It began to buzz gently in her ass, causing a crazy tingling in her intimate parts. He turned up the setting gradually, and she began panting in pleasure. It was getting hard for her to maintain the bent over position. She began to arch her back and moan.

"You see that?" Roy said to the chai wala, "This slut loves being spanked too!"

'Love it?' Alisha thought, with disgust. She hated it, she hated all of this. And Roy made her look like a depraved slut who loves being humiliated. As the chai wala continued spanking, the vibrating egg in her ass brough her close to orgasm.

Her eyes were now begging Roy to let her cum. Roy just smiled and turned off the vibrator. Now all she felt was the chai wala's hand striking against her bare ass. She counted 10 spanks and it was finally over. He had spanked her hard and her ass cheeks now were a shade of pink.

"Good," Roy said to Alisha, "Now that you've had your slutty fun, put down your saree like a proper lady and get back in the car."

She didn't have fun! This was all forced, she thought. He made he do it, and now he was talking to her as if she begged him for this like a slut. She hated every bit of this, but her body betrayed her.

"And you sissy hubby," Roy said to Raj, "Where are your bloody manners? The man did so much for your ungrateful slut wife and you don't even bother saying thank you?"

"I..uh.." Raj said to the chai wala, "Thank you so much for putting the vibrator in my slut wife's ass and for spanking her."

The chai wala laughed at him.

"Give him her panties so he has something to remember," Roy ordered.

Raj slid his wife's panties and gave them to the chai wala. He took it and gave one final spank to Alisha. Alisha and Raj quickly got into the car. Roy instructed his men to drive off but never allowed Alisha to button up her blouse. Her breasts were obscenely displayed to everyone in the car and Roy teased them intermittently.

Alisha was sobbing.

"Don't you cry slut," Roy said, "You very much loved all of it. I saw how badly you wanted to cum when that chai wala was spanking you!"

Contd....
Like Reply
Roy and his men laughed. Roy turned on the vibrator again as a low setting, as it buzzed quietly in her ass, arousing her again. With her panties now off, her juices began to flow down her thighs. She felt she was going to die in shame. But there was more to come.

As Roy increased the intensity of the vibrator, she felt a strong urge to orgasm. She started grinding her hips against the car's seat. Seeing that, Roy started playing with her nipples again, making her horny. Alisha's moans got louder, and just as she was about to cum, Roy stopped the vibrator. Alisha whimpered in disappointment.

"What's the matter slut?" Roy teased her.

"I want to..." Alisha stopped midsentence. She just couldn't humiliate herself further.

"If you really can't get over your hesitation," Roy warned, "I'll have to find a way to make you get bolder."

Alisha shuddered as he said that, as it only meant more humiliation.

"I want to cum, I want to fuck," she said shamelessly in front of her husband.

"No one here gives a fuck about what you want," Roy said, "If you want to be fucked, ask nicely."

"Please...fuck me...like the...slut...I am," Alisha said, her shame breaking her sentence.

"Still very reluctant, I see," Roy said, "Let's fix that."

Roy observed a secluded park and asked his men to stop the car. It was late in the night now, and no one was around.

"You stay in the car sissy boi, me and this slut are going to have some fun," he said as he dragged Alisha out of the car.

She tried to button up her blouse, but Roy slapped her hard. "Who said, you could do that?" he shouted.

"But...we are in public.." she begged.

"Do you see anyone around?" he asked.

Alisha realized three was no one around. Since Roy had forbidden her to button up her blouse, she adjusted her saree to try to cover up her breasts.

As they tried to enter the park, a guard came there out of nowhere and stopped them.

"Where are you going?" he asked rudely.

"Inside," Roy said, "She wants to fuck."

Alisha looked at Roy in disbelief. She was taken aback at how directly he insulted her in front of another stranger.

"Fuck?" the guard asked, "Here in the park? Don't you guys have a house?'

"Well, her husband doesn't satisfy her, so she likes to fuck around with other men. I understand we all have needs, but there's gotta be some decency, right?" Roy said, "I tried to convince her, I was even ready to take her to a hotel, but this slut likes to do it in public."

Alisha was utterly humiliated. The guard scanned her from head to toe. Even though it was very dark, he could see her unbuttoned blouse under her saree and the pathetic attempt that she made to cover her huge breasts.

"Is that so?" the guard asked Alisha.

"Tell him Alisha," Roy said, deliberately taking her name in front of the guard adding to her humiliation, "Tell him how you couldn't even wait till we got here and unbuttoned your blouse in the car itself in front of everyone?"

Alisha just kept her eyes lowered and wept silently.

"Hey, don't cry Alisha," he in with a fake consoling tone, "It's ok to be open about your sexual desires. Tell him why you aren't wearing any panties.."

The guard was now suddenly very interested. The flesh of her breasts was peeking out as she stood there sobbing. The guards eyes were fixed on them.

"Okay, I think she is feeling shy to tell you," Roy said, "Wait'll let me show you an interesting video of hers, you'll know how much of a desperate slut she is..."

"No! Please..." Alisha reacted instantly, "I...I like showing off...so we stopped at this tea stall...and I lifted my saree and flashed my private parts to the chai wala...and I gave him my panties..."

The guard couldn't believe what he had just heard. He glared at her in disbelief.

"Naughty girl..." Roy said, "You didn't tell him the part about the vibrator and the spanking."

"He put a vibrator in my ass, the chai wala..." Alisha said, "And he spanked me 10 times on my ass..."

"Wow!" the guard gasped, "She is a real slut. No wonder she likes to do it in public like a dirty whore. Is the vibrator still in your ass?"

Alisha just nodded.

The guard laughed at her. "Well, yeah you are a slut, I'll give you that, but I really can't allow you to enter the park at this time."

"Too bad," Roy said, "I guess then we'll have to come back in the morning. Sure, there'll be more people around, but I don't think you mind, do you Alisha?"

Alisha realized what Roy was hinting at. She knew she had to convince the guard to let them enter the park and fuck, otherwise he will really fuck her in public in broad daylight where more people might watch.

"Please bhaiyya (brother)..." Alisha made a desperate attempt to convince the guard, "We won't be long, please allow us."

"What the fuck did you just call me?" the guard replied angrily, "I am no bhaiyya to a slut like you..."

"I am sorry," she begged, "Please let us...I am...I really want this bad."

Alisha couldn't believe she was begging a random stranger to let her get fucked by a man who had been humiliating her and her husband.

"Please...I'll do anything," she begged, "I'll kiss your cock..."

"My, my...does this whore ever stop?" the guard asked looking at Roy.

"I don't know how many cocks it is going to take to satisfy this slut," Roy said.

"Fine," the guard said, "If you want to fuck that bad, I want you to suck my cock. Suck, understand, not kiss, suck me till I cum."

Alisha agreed. Roy and the guard entered the park and walked over to a dark area behind the bushes. Alisha quickly dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle the man's belt. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and eagerly took it in her mouth. She was no expert, but she just wanted her ordeal to end as soon as possible.

"So fucking desperate," the guard said as Alisha began to enthusiastically suck his shaft.

She had no experience in blow jobs. Raj never asked for it. But she had seen some porn in her college days and observed how girls take deepthroat. She tried to suck the guards cock in a similar fashion but she felt herself gag.

"And now she is trying to be a porn star," Roy said as the men laughed at her awkward blowjob attempts, "How ambitious is that!"

She circled her tongue on the head of the guards cock as her lips squeezed it. The guard enjoyed the warm feeling of the mouth of this gorgeous wife, and a slut in the making. With some more effort, she was able to make him cum and his shot his load inside her mouth and slowly withdrew his limp cock.

"Well, that was good," the guard said.

"Let me say thank you on her behalf," Roy said, "She won't be able to talk with her mouth full of your cum. She will eventually swallow all of it, but she is going to hold it in her mouth for some time and relish its taste, aren't you Alisha?"

Alisha just nodded tearfully. She felt extremely ashamed of her slutty acts. The guard laughed and left them alone.

Roy made her get on all fours and lifted her saree to see her oozing pussy.

"Remember you are going to swallow that cum only after you show it to your wimp husband, till then relish the taste," Roy said as she mounted her from behind and began to fuck her hard.

Alisha tried hard to hold the guard's cum in her mouth. She moaned with a closed mouth as Roy pounded her pussy. She felt very dirty and humiliated being fucked in a park on all fours like a dirty bitch. As Roy thrusted away in her pussy she recollected all the day's events. How she orgasmed in front of him, how her husband begged his men to suck her boobs, how they begged the pizza delivery boy to put fingers in her ass, how she showed her pussy to the chai wala and begged him to put a vibrator in her ass and to spank her, and finally how she begged the guard to let her get fucked in the park, how she sucked him off like a slut and how she was holding his cum in her mouth to show it off to her husband like some trophy. Roy's balls slapped against her clit, the wetness of her pussy making an obscene noise of fucking. The vibrator in her ass and Roy fat cock pounding her pussy, and the prolonged sexual teasing in the car brought her to an earth shattering orgasm. She moaned like some animal and she was sure she was loud enough for the guard to hear. She started slapping her hips back agar Roy's cock.

She had been forbidden to swallow, her saliva started to dribble off the corners of her mouth, mixed with the guards cum, leaving wet streaks across her neck and over to her breasts that were dangling obscenely and jiggled with every thrust of the cock pounding her humiliated pussy. Roy wanted to make her a slut and now she was beginning to get convinced that she was really a slut to be enjoying this so much.

Roy fucked her tight pussy hard, enjoying her helplessness and her downfall from an innocent wife. He knew he was going to systemically break her such that she would be begging any man to fuck her in all her holes. He felt her smooth and tight pussy squeezing his cock as she hit a second orgasm. He took pride in how much he made her enjoy her own downfall. He neared his own orgasm thinking of all the humiliating things he was going to do to her. He moaned loudly as he came deep inside her pussy. He withdrew his cock leaving a trail of his cum dripping from her wet, unprotected pussy. He had planned to fuck her everyday till she was knocked up. He grinned devilishly at the thought of getting her pregnant with his child as he would continue to humiliate her to the core. He was delighted at the though of her servicing cocks at once with a baby bump and enlarged tits. He took a quick glance at her ass, her one and only unfucked hole, but decided to save it for another day.

He made he stand up. She adjusted her saree and covered up her breasts but she didn't dare to button up her blouse till he told her to. Roy smiled at her submission. He observed how she had been drooling all over herself, but still held the guard's cum in her mouth.

"So, did you enjoy the taste?" he asked her.

She nodded, and he smiled.

He led her back to the car. His men drove off.

"You wife has a surprise for you," Roy said in a singsong voice as Alisha opened her mouth and showed the cum to her husband.

Raj felt crushed.

"Good girl," Roy said, "Now swallow every drop of it, and narrate to all of us in detail, whose cum was that in your mouth and how you managed to get it."

Alisha swallowed the cum and broke down. She started weeping loudly.

"Please Roy," Raj begged, "Please don't do this to her. I owe you money, you do whatever you want to do with me, but please don't do this to her."

"Why the long face, sissy boi? Feeling ignored?" Roy said with a laugh, "I have plans for you too, don't worry. We are only getting started. Owing me money is bad, and that is bad for both of you."

"Now," Roy said, "Alisha is going to tell us a story about how she sucked off the guard, and you are going to play with her used pussy and get her all hot and bothered."

The couple felt utterly broken, but they knew they had no choice. It was not even 24 hours since Roy entered their life and so much happened already. They could not imagine what nightmares were awaiting them in the near future. Alisha started the humiliating narration of the incident at the park and Raj lifted his wife's saree and started playing with her pussy that was dripping with Roy's cum.

Heart
[+] 5 users Like Blue Bull's post
Like Reply
Awesome......
Like Reply
Superbbb updates
Like Reply
Big bull why don't you continue this story from where the indian princess left because I know story is fabulous and many readers want more parts for such a good story.
[+] 1 user Likes Shivani sharma's post
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Nice story continue
Like Reply