Misc. Erotica Fucking my boyfriend's virgin brother
Fucking my boyfriend's virgin brother

It was 1 AM, and I was in bed with my boyfriend, Hardik. I was completely naked, and my boyfriend was sucking on my tits. He had already fucked me twice that night, but I could feel that he was not done yet and was getting ready for the next round.

Me: Hardik, please stop now. Let's go to sleep.

Hardik: Shipra, please, let me have you one more time.

He rolled above me, pinned me down on the bed, and started fucking me again without wasting time. Hardik was between my legs, drilling his dick inside my pussy. At that point, I was so exhausted that I was lying there and not doing anything.

After fucking me in a missionary position, he rolled me over to fuck me in the doggy style. So, I stood like a bitch, and Hardik started humping me from behind. The sound of our skin colliding was so loud that I feared that Hardik’s brother might hear us.

Me: Go, slow baby. Rahul might hear us.

Hardik: Don't worry, baby. He would have gone to sleep by now.

Hardik’s younger brother Rahul has recently lived with him for a few days until he finds a place for himself. He was in the next room, and I feared he might be listening to us fucking. But Hardik was not worried about it, so I went along.

After an hour of fuck session, Hardik cum and fell on the bed beside me. Finally, he was satisfied and went to sleep. But now I was not getting any sleep, so I put on my clothes and went out for a cigarette. I went to the bathroom. When I was supposed to open the door, Rahul came out of the bathroom.

He was shocked when he saw me standing there. Rahul was not wearing anything except his boxers. I asked him if something was wrong, but he didn't say anything. He just nodded his head in no and rushed back to his room.

Rahul was 19 years old, and Hardik was 23 years old, the same as me. But Rahul had a better physique than his brother Hardik for sure. He was leaner and taller than Hardik, and I just saw he had an athletic body.

I found something hidden below the sink when I was in the bathroom. I saw the dirty panties I had kept in the bathroom for cleaning. It was covered in thick white cum. At that moment, I knew why Rahul looked so shocked.

I decided to keep this incident to myself. But thinking about it started making me horny. I started fantasizing about Rahul and what it would like to be fucked by him. The feeling was so strong that I started imagining Rahul while Hardik was fucking me.

One weekend Hardik had some work in the office, so I was left alone with Rahul in the home. I decided to seduce him and have some fun before my boyfriend came home. Rahul was watching TV, so I went and sat beside him.

I was wearing a tight t-shirt without any bra. My nipples were pointing out of the t-shirt and were visible. When Rahul saw me, he got stunned and tried to look away. He looked uncomfortable.

Me: How's your college life, Rahul?

Rahul: It's good. I'm adjusting.

Me: Do you have any girlfriends?

Rahul: No, I don't have a girlfriend.

Me: So are you still a virgin, or have you banged some pussy before?

Rahul got stunned for a moment. I should be more careful. Rahul was very innocent, and I didn't want to scare him away. So, I laughed and tried to lighten the atmosphere.

Me: Don't be shy. We are good friends. You can discuss anything.

Rahul: You are my brother's girlfriend. I don't think it would be right to discuss such things with you.

Me: Yes, but I know you like me. Don't you?

Rahul was looking nervous, and he was not looking at me. I made him look at me and comforted him. I told him it's okay to be attracted to someone. After some time, when he was fine, I asked him if he would like to see me naked. He didn't say anything, but I could see the joy on his face.

I slowly lifted my t-shirt and released my boobs in front of his face. My boobs were standing firmly, and my nipples were hard. Rahul was looking at them like a kid looks at its favorite toy. I took his hands and put them on my boobs. He started gently feeling my boobs and pinching my nipples.

Me: Do you want to taste my boobs?

Rahul was looking at me with his big brown eyes. After a few seconds, he nodded in yes. I made him lay down on my lap, and I put my left boob in his mouth. He was sucking on my tits and playing with them like a newborn baby.

While he was sucking my tits, I slowly slid my hands inside his pants. He was already hard, and his dick fought to come out of his pants. I took out his dick and started jerking it off gently. After he was done sucking my boobs, I made him sit on the couch, and I sat on my knees in front of him.

I grabbed his dick and slowly licked it from bottom to tip like ice cream. Rahul got so excited that he grabbed a cushion hard and tried not to moan loudly. Then I took his entire dick inside my mouth and started blowing him.

In a few seconds, he lost his control and moaned loudly. He grabbed my head and started pushing it down. His dick was reaching up to my throat. He couldn’t manage to handle the warmth of my lips and started shooting his semen all over my face and on my boobs.

He was breathing heavily, so he sat back on the couch to catch his breath. I stood and cleaned up the thick white cum from my face. Rahul came and grabbed me tightly from behind when I was cleaning myself. I could feel his dick getting rubbed in my ass.

Rahul: Shipra, I want you to satisfy me like you satisfy my brother every day. I hear you moan every night while my brother is fucking you.

I knew he was not sleeping in the next room. And the night when I had found my panties with his cum, he might be jerking off listening to us fucking.

Rahul: I jerk off every night listening to you moaning in the next room. I want to fuck you as my brother does.

He sat on his knees in front of me and took off my pants. My pussy was clean shaved and was shining due to the water coming out of my pussy. Rahul grabbed my hips and started sniffing and licking my pussy. Then he stood and picked me up in his arms and took me to his room.

He threw me on the bed and spread my legs. He started eating my pussy. He was doing it like an amateur. I knew he had never done it before. So, I taught him how to eat a pussy. He spread my pussy with his two fingers and stuck his tongue inside.

He learned it quickly. In just a few minutes, he started eating my pussy like a pro. My pussy started getting wet. Then he shoved his two fingers inside my vagina and started fingering me and eating me at the same time.

In a few minutes of pussy eating, I couldn't control it anymore. I squirted my juice all over his face. He looked at me with a big smile on his face. He crawled in the bed beside me, and we started kissing each other.

Me: Do you want to go further?

Rahul: Yes. But I have never done this before.

Me: Oh! So, you are a virgin. Don’t worry. I will help you.

I rolled him above me in a missionary position. I spread my legs wide and grabbed his dick aiming towards my vagina.

Me: Are you ready? I'm going to do it.

Rahul was a bit nervous, but he said yes. I slowly started taking his dick inside my pussy. When I slid a few inches of his dick inside my pussy he started moaning like crazy.

Rahul: I don't think I can hold it anymore.

Me: Just focus and don’t cum so soon.

I tried to take his entire dick inside, but it got stuck and was not going inside. I asked Rahul to apply some force and push his entire dick inside me. He applied some force but struggled to control himself and not to cum.

I grabbed both his ass cheeks and pulled him towards me. Suddenly his entire dick slid inside my vagina. His dick went so deep and hit the spot where his brother had never reached. Rahul moaned so loud that for a second, I thought he cum, but he managed somehow.

Rahul: Shipra, I think I’m going to cum. I can't control it anymore.

Me: Just breathe and try to focus.

It took him a while to calm down. Slowly he started humping his dick inside my vagina. I pulled him closer and made him suck my tits. Although he was an amateur, his dick was giving the pleasure of a lifetime. My pussy started getting wet, and water was dripping out of it.

After twenty minutes of fucking, I was about to cum. I asked Rahul to cum along with me. I spread my legs even wider and grabbed his ass, and started pulling him toward me. Rahul increased his speed and was moaning loudly.

Finally, with a hard stroke, we both cum together. He released all his cum inside my pussy. When he pulled out his cock, his dick, his thick white cum started flowing out of my vagina. Rahul was looking incredibly happy. He kissed me, and we slept together all naked.

After an hour, my boyfriend called and said he would be home soon. I woke up and cleaned myself before he came home. Rahul was still sleeping all naked, so I covered him with the blanket. When my boyfriend Hardik came home, we had dinner, but Rahul was still sleeping.

Hardik asked not to disturb him and let him sleep. Hardik had also fucked me that night. But he had no idea that the pussy he was licking right now was the same pussy his brother had filled with cum just a few hours ago.
[+] 3 users Like Leo_Romantic's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super
Like Reply
(26-01-2022, 08:16 PM)Leo_Romantic Wrote:
Fucking my boyfriend's virgin brother

It was 1 AM, and I was in bed with my boyfriend, Hardik. I was completely naked, and my boyfriend was sucking on my tits. He had already fucked me twice that night, but I could feel that he was not done yet and was getting ready for the next round.

Me: Hardik, please stop now. Let's go to sleep.

Hardik: Shipra, please, let me have you one more time.

He rolled above me, pinned me down on the bed, and started fucking me again without wasting time. Hardik was between my legs, drilling his dick inside my pussy. At that point, I was so exhausted that I was lying there and not doing anything.

After fucking me in a missionary position, he rolled me over to fuck me in the doggy style. So, I stood like a bitch, and Hardik started humping me from behind. The sound of our skin colliding was so loud that I feared that Hardik’s brother might hear us.

Me: Go, slow baby. Rahul might hear us.

Hardik: Don't worry, baby. He would have gone to sleep by now.

Hardik’s younger brother Rahul has recently lived with him for a few days until he finds a place for himself. He was in the next room, and I feared he might be listening to us fucking. But Hardik was not worried about it, so I went along.

After an hour of fuck session, Hardik cum and fell on the bed beside me. Finally, he was satisfied and went to sleep. But now I was not getting any sleep, so I put on my clothes and went out for a cigarette. I went to the bathroom. When I was supposed to open the door, Rahul came out of the bathroom.

He was shocked when he saw me standing there. Rahul was not wearing anything except his boxers. I asked him if something was wrong, but he didn't say anything. He just nodded his head in no and rushed back to his room.

Rahul was 19 years old, and Hardik was 23 years old, the same as me. But Rahul had a better physique than his brother Hardik for sure. He was leaner and taller than Hardik, and I just saw he had an athletic body.

I found something hidden below the sink when I was in the bathroom. I saw the dirty panties I had kept in the bathroom for cleaning. It was covered in thick white cum. At that moment, I knew why Rahul looked so shocked.

I decided to keep this incident to myself. But thinking about it started making me horny. I started fantasizing about Rahul and what it would like to be fucked by him. The feeling was so strong that I started imagining Rahul while Hardik was fucking me.

One weekend Hardik had some work in the office, so I was left alone with Rahul in the home. I decided to seduce him and have some fun before my boyfriend came home. Rahul was watching TV, so I went and sat beside him.

I was wearing a tight t-shirt without any bra. My nipples were pointing out of the t-shirt and were visible. When Rahul saw me, he got stunned and tried to look away. He looked uncomfortable.

Me: How's your college life, Rahul?

Rahul: It's good. I'm adjusting.

Me: Do you have any girlfriends?

Rahul: No, I don't have a girlfriend.

Me: So are you still a virgin, or have you banged some pussy before?

Rahul got stunned for a moment. I should be more careful. Rahul was very innocent, and I didn't want to scare him away. So, I laughed and tried to lighten the atmosphere.

Me: Don't be shy. We are good friends. You can discuss anything.

Rahul: You are my brother's girlfriend. I don't think it would be right to discuss such things with you.

Me: Yes, but I know you like me. Don't you?

Rahul was looking nervous, and he was not looking at me. I made him look at me and comforted him. I told him it's okay to be attracted to someone. After some time, when he was fine, I asked him if he would like to see me naked. He didn't say anything, but I could see the joy on his face.

I slowly lifted my t-shirt and released my boobs in front of his face. My boobs were standing firmly, and my nipples were hard. Rahul was looking at them like a kid looks at its favorite toy. I took his hands and put them on my boobs. He started gently feeling my boobs and pinching my nipples.

Me: Do you want to taste my boobs?

Rahul was looking at me with his big brown eyes. After a few seconds, he nodded in yes. I made him lay down on my lap, and I put my left boob in his mouth. He was sucking on my tits and playing with them like a newborn baby.

While he was sucking my tits, I slowly slid my hands inside his pants. He was already hard, and his dick fought to come out of his pants. I took out his dick and started jerking it off gently. After he was done sucking my boobs, I made him sit on the couch, and I sat on my knees in front of him.

I grabbed his dick and slowly licked it from bottom to tip like ice cream. Rahul got so excited that he grabbed a cushion hard and tried not to moan loudly. Then I took his entire dick inside my mouth and started blowing him.

In a few seconds, he lost his control and moaned loudly. He grabbed my head and started pushing it down. His dick was reaching up to my throat. He couldn’t manage to handle the warmth of my lips and started shooting his semen all over my face and on my boobs.

He was breathing heavily, so he sat back on the couch to catch his breath. I stood and cleaned up the thick white cum from my face. Rahul came and grabbed me tightly from behind when I was cleaning myself. I could feel his dick getting rubbed in my ass.

Rahul: Shipra, I want you to satisfy me like you satisfy my brother every day. I hear you moan every night while my brother is fucking you.

I knew he was not sleeping in the next room. And the night when I had found my panties with his cum, he might be jerking off listening to us fucking.

Rahul: I jerk off every night listening to you moaning in the next room. I want to fuck you as my brother does.

He sat on his knees in front of me and took off my pants. My pussy was clean shaved and was shining due to the water coming out of my pussy. Rahul grabbed my hips and started sniffing and licking my pussy. Then he stood and picked me up in his arms and took me to his room.

He threw me on the bed and spread my legs. He started eating my pussy. He was doing it like an amateur. I knew he had never done it before. So, I taught him how to eat a pussy. He spread my pussy with his two fingers and stuck his tongue inside.

He learned it quickly. In just a few minutes, he started eating my pussy like a pro. My pussy started getting wet. Then he shoved his two fingers inside my vagina and started fingering me and eating me at the same time.

In a few minutes of pussy eating, I couldn't control it anymore. I squirted my juice all over his face. He looked at me with a big smile on his face. He crawled in the bed beside me, and we started kissing each other.

Me: Do you want to go further?

Rahul: Yes. But I have never done this before.

Me: Oh! So, you are a virgin. Don’t worry. I will help you.

I rolled him above me in a missionary position. I spread my legs wide and grabbed his dick aiming towards my vagina.

Me: Are you ready? I'm going to do it.

Rahul was a bit nervous, but he said yes. I slowly started taking his dick inside my pussy. When I slid a few inches of his dick inside my pussy he started moaning like crazy.

Rahul: I don't think I can hold it anymore.

Me: Just focus and don’t cum so soon.

I tried to take his entire dick inside, but it got stuck and was not going inside. I asked Rahul to apply some force and push his entire dick inside me. He applied some force but struggled to control himself and not to cum.

I grabbed both his ass cheeks and pulled him towards me. Suddenly his entire dick slid inside my vagina. His dick went so deep and hit the spot where his brother had never reached. Rahul moaned so loud that for a second, I thought he cum, but he managed somehow.

Rahul: Shipra, I think I’m going to cum. I can't control it anymore.

Me: Just breathe and try to focus.

It took him a while to calm down. Slowly he started humping his dick inside my vagina. I pulled him closer and made him suck my tits. Although he was an amateur, his dick was giving the pleasure of a lifetime. My pussy started getting wet, and water was dripping out of it.

After twenty minutes of fucking, I was about to cum. I asked Rahul to cum along with me. I spread my legs even wider and grabbed his ass, and started pulling him toward me. Rahul increased his speed and was moaning loudly.

Finally, with a hard stroke, we both cum together. He released all his cum inside my pussy. When he pulled out his cock, his dick, his thick white cum started flowing out of my vagina. Rahul was looking incredibly happy. He kissed me, and we slept together all naked.

After an hour, my boyfriend called and said he would be home soon. I woke up and cleaned myself before he came home. Rahul was still sleeping all naked, so I covered him with the blanket. When my boyfriend Hardik came home, we had dinner, but Rahul was still sleeping.

Hardik asked not to disturb him and let him sleep. Hardik had also fucked me that night. But he had no idea that the pussy he was licking right now was the same pussy his brother had filled with cum just a few hours ago.

Sexy story..... So, what happens next??!
Like Reply
She got a young cock. She can now breakup with hardik and fuck with Rahul
Like Reply
clps Nice sexy update happy
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-4.jpg]

Nice to post a nice story from other site. In case of copied story, do bot hesitate to give the original writer a credit pl.....

100s of nice erotic stories from reputed writers posted in different forums is here for reader's entertainment ...updated regularly mostly daily basis.....

Like Reply