Thriller System is supreme
Year 2013

OMG!!! I am going to be late to today's class too. Why should we have so many 7:30 classes, the mess itself never starts properly at 7:00 in the hostel. I am not able to enjoy more than 1 glass of milk even though i can take multiple glasses, as it is served very hot and it takes too much time to cool down. 

As i approach the runners circle in the campus, i feel that atleast i should enjoy running in this final semester. All these semesters i am constrained to my cubicle only writing codes and playing dota. Aruns idea to create our own game with crypto enabled real currency system looks cool. But will cryptocurrency really have a future!!! It seems like a scam, but the blockchain technology looks cool. Is it better to create our own startup rightway or should we first get industry experiences ???

As i am continuing my pedalling, looks like the campus bellie Richa is also late. OMG!!! Look at that sweet ass jumbling. Oh no!!! Her melons are monstrous. Shit I am getting spoiled due to Arun's ranting daily. Earlier i only used to look at her cute ponytails, and juicy lips. OMG is it really possible to combine cuteness and sexiness in one creature ?? If i really design a game in the future, i think my 2 characters are already decided. HeHeHe Although i will have to give the male character a chiseled look not like my nerdy type. I will have to add quite a bit of muscles everywhere. With my thin body structure, outmodelled spectacles it can rarely elicit any response amongst the audience. Although i think i will suit the zero to hero type game. As for as Richa's character slight clevage, and i may have have to increase her height too. 5'3" is not ok at all, it should be atleast 5'9". Just imagining an elfish character with long ears, long legs, blue eyes combined with Richa's looks, i think no person can remain sane.

As my thoughts are drifting like that, i approached my department along with Richa. It is Prof.Bhattacharya's elective class on Game modelling and Artificial Intelligence. As i looked at Richa, a tiny sweatbead is floating on her lips which is trying to enter her mouth, even for a girl she has superb cycling skills. I had to pedal so hard as if my life is dependent on it to keep up with her. I threw my lame smile at her as we are entering the class at the same time. We are 10 minutes late for the class, ARun is already seated in our usual spot and looking at both of us entering the class at the same time, i can foresee a new meme emerging in my social circle looking at his face. OMG This noobshit memes i regretted following Richa for a moment. But it is only for a fleeting moment, afterall i can even enter the depths of hell if it means that i got to spend my time withe her. Yeah!!! I know it sounds cliche but the butterflies in my stomach doesn't understand that.

Avi!!! In which world are you floating in ??? How many times does this makeup ?? 3 hours of additional CGI animation work for both of you. Visit my office in the evening. I have been involved with sir for various projects in the last 1.5 years, so the nick shows my close proximity with sir. Even though it should serve as a punishment, i love working with sir, not to mention the goddess Richa also joining me this time. As i approached my seat, Arun started pestering. Hey Brick!!! [Bootlicker of Richa--shortform according to him, although i changed it to b**blicker of Richa in my mind. Oh my dirty mind!!! Oh god!!! Please don't spoil my chances with Richa because of these dirty thoughts. I will plant 10 no 100 mango trees after i marry her. Please god!!!]. This is not Civil Engineering class. Hey Richa!!! Did you join any breadth subjects associated with Civil Engineering. How come you brought a brick along with you.

This asshole and his lame jokes!!! Will anyone even laugh at these kind of jokes. Oh shit!!! Richa is actually laughing. Is God sending his boons to the wrong address!!! Vinayaka!!! Why this Kolaveri ??? Why is Richa close with this pervert while i remain liptight infront of her?? What is this leela!!!!

Silence!!!! Prof. Bhattacharya shouted.
[+] 1 user Likes 2avi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The professor is discussing about Fuzzy logic and neural networks. To create a system which can learn on its own based on it's own experiences. The current animation market is enormously expensive. Think about the mammoth in the ice age series, every single hair is individually created and modelled and then added onto the character. If we have to create a virtual world with realistic experiences, think about the number of characters, different species, races involved in it. Can any team give us realistic experiences in such a created world with the current setup. The human resources invovled will be humongous and almost impossible if we are to create it. But if the system can learn based on the experiences involved with some characters created manually it will vastly decrease the complexities. So you bring such a setup of truly autonomous characters [NPCs] which will give us almost lifelike experiences.

The class is going on like that. Our Startup game idea is to create such an economy in the system where it is play-to-earn once you bring enough players onto the system. With increasing automation in the future, the need for human inputs will vastly decrease in the future. AI will replace doctors, nurses, engineers, manual labour in almost all the industry setups. Hell even soldiers and entire army can get replaced. Anyway will there be any necessity for the fight for resources between nations when there are immense resources avaialable and when there is this immense capacity to produce??? Even Rocket science need not be the complex end-game as we currently visualize withe help of AI. So, where will this immense labour displaced in the real world goto then. Enter Virtual Reality games. Where the barrier between in-game and real life gets less and less blurred. Even nations will encourage it's people to play to reduce social tensions. Where real life problems can be creatively modelled and simulated in-game to enable a kind of challenge where there are no silos and information barriers across professions, where the entire humanity can unleash their creative potential to solve problems which actually matter unlike the current mundane problems.

Creativity is the only real asset which the game will incentivize. All other daily repetitive tasks can be and will be managed by AI. Players can easily convert their in-game and real life currencies. With less human encroachments even the current massive challenges of Forest degradation, Wildlife losses can be made reversible. Humanity/AI will exploit the cosmos too. And the entire Humanity will be managed by a single system --with United Nations becoming all the more powerful.

And so on and so forth my ideas are drifting around. Until i am interrupted by the shouts of Hey Brick!! Brick !!! I came out of my slumber and the class is getting dispersed. Arun is shouting at me and Richa is also picking up her bag and about to leave. Arun immediately interrupted her, and said Hey Richa!!! Do you want to come to Veggies [Restaurant and favourite hangout place for students in the campus in between classes for quick bites, chai]. We came up with a startup idea and we are looking for an additional partner.

No probs!!! If you are treating me to Masala dosa. Hehehe

That smile showed her frontline of teeth and i got mesmerized. How can anyone be even more perfect---Chicks with brains [except for her short height of course]. I felt like i am floating in the air looking at that scene.

Not an issue. Bricks here is loaded, Anytime you are short of pocketmoney, we can just rip him off.

I gave an angry glare at Arun but since it is Richa here i held back. I can even sell my kidney to give her a treat. But seriously this asshole who the hell is loaded. Arun's dad is under-secretary in the Ministry of Electronics. Although none of my classmates knew about that. I myself came to know about that while we are discussing about setting up a startup during the Summer vacation after 3rd year while we are interning in Yoyo Games. I was involved in character design while Arun looked at the coding side. It is not like i am not interested in coding but i felt thrill in creating designs for the unique ecosystem. We both earned 25k for the 2 months internship. We got much better deal with Samsung but our hearts lied with gaming. Samsung's package attracted me[not to forget Richa too got there] more but this asshole made me clinch the internship at the Yoyo games. I became very close with this asshole over the last few years and i thought why not we could enjoy our summer together. So i regrettedly rejected Samsung offer [my Richa, my money] then and joined Yoyo, but i really enjoyed my work there. But some of my ideas are not received well there, Hey!!! It is their startup [even though it's much better than Big corporates].

It is during such discussion over Complan Party [Hey i am a Compaln boy. Arun tried many times to induce me to take beer. But the adamant me made him come down to chai. Although we behave as if we got a kick after drinking milk]. Then Arun talked about the startup idea and the adrenaline rush then made me jump the bandwagon.
Like Reply
OK!!! Anyway that is how the startup idea came about. The 3 of us left the department and started cycling our way towards Veggies. Our campus is very huge with both hostels and academic buildings, staff quarters, markets and various stores within the campus itself. It boasts a strength of 25,000+ students spread over 5000 acres. Bicycles are a necessary mode of transport to visit classes, visit markets etc.., It has lush greenery and a peaceful climate. It has over 150 years history and it is built over what is believed to be an ancient University. So, a part of campus is spared for archaeological purposes. And my institute also ranks top for students preferring archaeology nationwide and it even features in top 10 institutes worldwide when it comes to Archaeology. It is gossiped that even Indiana Jones script involved a bit on the archeological remains within the campus, but it didn't get clearance from Union Ministry due to security purposes as it is an institute of national importance. But gossips say that a top strategic project is being conducted in the Department of Biotechnology and the government doesn't want it to be leaked by being in the limelight.

Although Biotechnology, Archaeology features top among the various institutes other departments do not fare better in the rankings worldwide. Infact Top scorers in the entrance test actually pickup Biotechnology in my campus only then followed by Computer Science and then followed by Archaeology. Our nation has missed a bit on the AI Race worldwide, but still my campus tops when it comes to within the nation. And Prof. Bhattacharya is regularly contacted by the top luminaries in the industry, government. The last project i was involved in even garnered Top Innovation award from the government. Professor was specially invited by the government to receive it from the hands of the Union Minister of Electronics and Information Technology. Although only one other student was allowed to be brought together with the professor, and one senior accompanied him.

Archaeological site is actually a favorite spot for DPs and various student's profile pics in social media involve it in the backdrop. Among the students circle it is as famous as the Kaziranga of Assam. One of the reasons for students preferring this institute is actually that picturesque landscape. This archaeological site is not limited to the campus though and a much larger area outside campus also comes under it. Also, the Archaeological department is trying to get clearances from the government to provide compensation the various families residing outside campus to shift them elsewhere as these developed after the campus came about in the past. When the campus was initially setup during colonial times, it was a rural area. But gradually it developed and later during some survey by the Department of Civil Engineering few decades ago, these remains propped out. Plan is to rehabilitate these people and prepare a detailed study over this much larger area, and to bring it under the department of Archaeology within the campus itself. By then our institute would truly come into the limelight on the international arena.

We are just passing by the Banyan trees. The first director of the campus planted a Banyan tree and now it is spread over few acres of land as multiple trees sprouted later from that single one. Institute administration actually only built temporary structures around these Banyan trees allowing them to occupy more and more space over the period of time. It has become a lovers spot at night as park was built with these trees as theme.

Arun---Hey Brick!!! Your tree has comeup.
This asshole has actually carved a love symbol with Brick written in it. Usually 2 names will be written by the lovers but only 1 is written there. And the college administration also cameup with strict guidelines lateron to stop such cravings on the trees as they were propping out increasingly and destroying the academic image of the institute {also the spiritual conect---mornings yoga sessions are conducted there and various seers from Ramakrishna Mission who come to conduct workshops here, as Banyan tree is considered holy in various religions}. That way, i will be the last of the students to have my own craving there.
Me---- Vinayaka, Vinayaka. {As i made Brick name preverse within my mind}.
Richa--- Hey!!! How come only your name is written there. Who is the unlucky girl ??? {With a troll face}
Arun ----Hahaha
Me-----Now Richa. You too banana
Arun----Hahaha
Richa----Seriously, tell me. I am now more curious.
Arun-----Because both the names are present in that single name itself.
With a troll face looking at me.
Me---- Now will you stop it.
Please, Please, Please --- in low voice to Arun when Richa is not looking at me while facing Arun.
Richa---- Interesting. So, it is time for Detective Richa to comeout.
Me----Will you guys stop targeting me. OK. Whatever. Every dog will have it's day.
Arun, Richa--- Hahaha.

And just like that we finally arrived at Veggies.
Like Reply
We parked our bicycles there and as we are entering veggies, i came across a cute kid licking her ice-cream who sat along with her mother. That woman too looks beautiful, must be some professor's wife. I always loved kids and love to play with them. If at it was my hometown i would have straightaway approached that kid to play along with her. But the professor-student relationship made it somewhat hesitant for me to approach that kid. She had two ponytails and she is nodding her head while eating ice-cream and her 2 ponytails are moving like 2 pendulums in a simple harmonic motion. Noticing my gaze she looked at me and has thrown a very cute smile. I waved my hands to which she too responded. Her mother observed this and has thrown a beautiful smile herself. Now i approached that kid and said hi.
Kid---Hello
Me---- What is your name ??
Kid----- Anjali.
Me----- Wow, Beautiful name. Which class are you in ??
Kid---- 1st class.
Me---- Oh. So you are already in 1st class. So you are a big kid now.
Kid---- Yes. After 1st nd then 3rd then 4th then 5th then 6th.
Me---- Wow, you know so many numbers. You are very clever. Who taught you this ??
Kid---- My mother.
Me----- Hello Aunty.
Aunty ---- Hello Beta. Are you a student here ?
Me----- Yes Aunty, Final year Student, Computer Science department.
Aunty--- Oh CSE. My husband teaches in CSE.
Me----- Oh what a surprise!!! May i know who he is aunty ??
Aunty---- Prof. Bhattacharya- Head of AI division.
Me----- Wow. I have done some projects under him Madam. I didn't know you are professor's wife. Sorry for my manners aunty.
Aunty---- It is OK beta. You can call me aunty outside. Looks like you like kids.
Me----- Yes Ma... Aunty.
Aunty-----OK. Good. If you like, you can come sometimes along with professor to play with Anjali.
Me----- OMG. Thank you but sorry aunty. It would be too much of a trouble.
Aunty---- It's OK beta. Even Anjali persists that she wants a brother. Maybe if you play with her she may stop doing that.
Me---- Hehehe. Sorry aunty but my friends are looking for me. But Thanks for your invitation aunty.
Aunty---- OK You are welcome anytime Beta.

Coming back to my friends,
Arun---- Oh!!! What have we got here?? A Mil* I immediately closed his mouth before he uttered it.
Richa gave a surprised look.
Me-----Behave yourself. She is Professor Bhattacharya's wife and his kid.
Richa---- Wow. She is so beautiful, more beautiful than my mom. [Arun gave a troll face at this comment to which i shaked my head thinking that he will never change]. What a lovely kid there. Now i too am feeling like playing with that kid there.
Me--- Oh!!!So you too love kids. It is OK if you want to play with her. Infact Madam has invited me to her house to accompany professor.
Richa---- OMG!!! Are you kidding ?? With the Professor. Seriously :O
Arun---- Skip the love part and just get married now. :P
Richa gave a surprised and weird look ---- What ???
Me---- Oh!! Just forget what he said. He is just a weirdo. We will have to fit his nuts.
Arun---- Some fellows cannot even appreciate help.
Richa---- ???

I am now feeling that i will definitely have to improve myself and my physique. Forgetting this overbearing statements i cannot even approach her without this Assies help. Maybe i can start with what i am already comfortable with. Will start cycling from tomorrow i guess. And seriously i cannot believe i am talking with Richa atleast in the final semester. Vinayaka finally showered his blessings but seriously looking at the present scenario this pervert has better chances than me.

Arun and Richa are talking about the startup project, looks like Richa too is interested about the project but she is doubtful if it can actually click.

I started talking about the future of work and AI. How increasing unemployment will lead to social tensions and that even government will encourage play to earn in the future. And i talked about the future of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology and how Crypto and Metaverse will be the future.

Arun---- Dude, Dude!!! Slowdown. Just few weeks back you yourself are hesitant and mind you, Richa. This kid didn't even want to do an internship with Yoyo Games. Only upon my persistence did he finally do that. All the time he is talking about oh my SAMSUNG!!!! OH MY MONEY!!!! OH MY RICH*!!!

I closed his mouth again before he speaks anything more. This fellow wants to give me heartattack today. Vinayaka!!!!

Richa--- Hey!!! I am just wondering are you guys GAYS by any chance. I too encourage LGBTQ community. I will be your first supporter if you come out.
Me-----NOOOOOO [I shouted so loudly that other sustomers also began to look at me. Anjali also saw me and started laughing and was saying something to her mother].
Arun------ Hahaha. Yes, yes we are. Avi can't leave me even for a single day. Infact we sometimes sleep on the same bed. The students on the sidetable heard this and were gossiping something in small tone.
Me--- Will you seriously stop this ?? Richa can seriously misunderstand.
Arun----- Comeon Avi!!! Be liberal. Let's comeout in the open man. Let the rainbow flow high freely.
Me----- Stop this shit man, look at the surrounding tables some students are even gossiping about it. And can you even manage your father's fallout and his reputation and prestige.
Richa--- Oh!!! So your father is a big personality Arun??? You never told me.
Arun---- No. Avi is just pulling my foot. He is just a small clerk working in the secretariat. And yeah as Avi is pointing out, i am just kidding [clearly terrified about his father. And atlast i had an upperhand here and i wanted to continue that].
Me---- Coming to think of it Arun. I am now feeling that we should look liberally on that front also. So how about we take our relationship further, saying that while winking at Richa.
Richa---- While trying to hold her laugh. Yeah Arun!!! As i said I am a serious LGBTQ supporter and my ideals are only getting strengthened looking at how close you two are. You should open up.
We both began encouraging him albeit in a low voice--- COMEON ARUN. ARUN. ARUN. ARUN.

Arun ---- OK OK. Avi now that you have got your fair share, stop talking about this otherwise your possible future relationship with your significant someone may also get into jeopardy.

I too stopped doing that. But i am still feeling inferior infront of this college Bellie. All these Chamcha students[male] in the restaurant looks are concentrated on our table itself. And with my shout and then Arun comments on GAYs their attention has increased even more. I suddenly got goosebumps just thinking about that and decided to stop talking about that.
{Silverlining is Arun got an earful from his father later as these gossips spread :D :P}

Richa---- Oh Arun i forgot totally. You said that your father works in secretariat. What is name and which department does he work ?? My mama also works there, i will ask him if he knows your father.
{Arun likes to keep his background a secret. In reality IAS and secretaryship in his family goes back all the way to his greatgrandfather who used to work under Britsh. So, in a sense his family is quite loaded. But both uncle and Arun likes to stay low both for security purposes and to enjoy common man life. I like this aspect of him and got attracted {not sexually} to him. Although i don't know where is perverse nature is coming from. Infact Uncle wants Arun also to pursue IAS but ARUN wanted to be an Entrepreneur and start his own enterprise and maybe due to Uncle's working in MEITY and IT industry exposure there he too gradually opened up to the idea and actively supported him lateron}.

Arun---- Oh!!! Did i say that ?? Actually i forgot to mention that my father actually works in Odisha secretariat. Not the central secretariat.
Richa--- Oh!!! So you are from Odisha?? So do you know Odiya [She asked in Odiya language] ??
Arun [now surprised]---- I thought that you are a Bengali?? How come you are speaking Odiya ??
Richa---- Actually my maternal grandfather used to work in Odisha, so my mom grew up there and she speaks Odiya too.
Arun---- Actually i grew up in New Delhi for most of the time with my grandparents. They have home here and i used to go back to Odisha only during vacations. So i don't speak odiya.

I am amazed at how quickly he makes up lies. It really requires a professional to notice that he is speaking lies. Anyway Richa is new to our group and we are not even sure if she will join it, so i didn't interrupt him.

And so on and so forth our discussion continued and Richa's Masala Dosa order too has comeup along with my Dahi Vada.
Arun didn't give any order and said that he'll have a smoke and stood up, and i again started pestering to stop that habit. But his eyes are pointing to Richa as if signaling me but only after a minute or so i understood his intention and i stopped pestering but i am nervous to spend time alone with Richa even for short duration even after i opened up a bit after all this discussion not to mention my inferiority complex.

Richa began to ravel on her Masala Dosa while i began eating my vada bit by bit really feeling nervous that anyone looking at me can understand that.
I looked towards Arun and he signalled me to talk to Richa but i am not able to muster courage.

Then....
Like Reply
So, Richa Are you a cycling enthusiast ??
Richa---- Yeah, why do you ask ?
Me---- Nothing. I have seen your cycling prowess in the morning. So have you been into professional cycling or what ?
Richa---- Nothing like that. Yeah but cycling is my favorite pastime hobby. We even used to have cycling races back in Highschool. Although i got break from it due to hectic preparation in intermediate. But i was glad that i could revive that hobby here in the campus.
Me---- Good to know that.
Richa---- But hey. You too are not bad, your cycling speed is not bad too. Are you actually making fun of me ??
Me---- Hahaha. Have you actually seen my face at that time?? I cycled as if my life is dependent on that. It required superhuman effort on my side, my normal cycling speed is nowhere near that. By the way, are you a member of the cycling club in the campus ??
Richa---- Yes. I actually acted as secretary to the club last year. But this year due to placements and all i had to leave administrative duties to the juniors.
Me---- wow. So, you are an allrounder. And here i thought you are just beauty with brains. But seriously are you bad in anything at all ??
Richa---- Hehehe. You need not praise me that much. But what is this stereotyping anyway as if a beauty will not be intelligent in general. I received it many a times, it felt good at first but later got sick of it. I am all for feminism, we are equals, women can and will compete with men on equal grounds on an equal footing.
Me---- Heyhey. I am sorry if i said anything wrong, but i meant it in a positive way.
Richa---- This whole thing that women are from venus and men are from mars mindset is absolutely wrong. Actually now that i think about it with emergence of AI, and enhanced use of prosthetics which can enhance physical capabilities of us humans, even the slight physical handicap vis-a-vis men can be overcome. I think it might bring about true equality in that sense.
Me---- Hmm. That's true. But i am all for Metaverse and virtual reality. There it is just coding and you get enhanced physical capabilities or even better the programme itself can be designed in such a way that men and women characters discrimination in terms of physical capabilities do not arise in the first place itself. That can be more sustainable--economically and environmentally as people do not fight in reality. Otherwise if we go with enhanced prosthetics, Brain power powered by AI it will only result in more conflicts within nations and more exploitation of scarce resources on the planet.
Richa---- Wow you are an interesting guy. That is too deep. Are you always like this ??

I blushed and my cheeks turned slightly red.
Richa----- Hahaha Are you actually blushing ??

Arun is now coming towards us and noticed that Richa is laughing hard.
Arun---- Hey What's up ? What am i missing here ?
Richa---- Arun look, Avi is blushing, actually Avi you look cute you should have been a girl then we could have been best buddies.

My heart is thumping hard now, i felt as if Richa and Arun can hear it. The butterflies in my stomach are getting intense and i lost all the taste of vada i am eating and it felt tasteless now. I am not craving my most favorite item anymore. I can only look at her lips and milky white teeth and her playful pink tongue protruding out occassionally. I am actually badly feeling like kissing her.

Arun---- Hey Stupid Bricks!!! Are you even listening ?? She's just kidding. Eat it soon we are gonna be late for our next class. Prof. Das is gonna skin us alive if we get late to his class.
Richa---- wow. You actually took Prof.Das's Breadth subject. {Breadths are subjects students can choose from outside the department depending on their interests. If you choose subjects from your own department it will be called depths--i.e., you are digging deeper into your department while breadth subjects broaden your horizons}. He goes very hard while giving grades, i heard that one-third of his class have failed in the last year.

Arun---- Yes. I am very much interested in Intellectual Property Rights. I am all in to become an Entrepreneur in the future and why leave this subject when it can help my future endeavours. Sometimes you need to have long time goals in perspective. Anyway the class only had 18 students last year, so only 6 failed. When you compare it with a breadth subject with a larger pool of students, it will be obviously at a disadvantage, as even some bad fruits can spoil the ratio when you have lesser pool of students.
Avi----Bootlicker.
Arun---- Look who is the one talking. Unlike someone here who does it a way better job for a certain someone.
Richa---- Anyway i think you people are really a couple. I mean the way you fight, but you are together all the time, you choose the same electives, same breadths, same internships, even the same bed. Hahaha. She is holding her stomach now while laughing, and the Veggies came to a standstill at this moment with Richa in spotlight. Her cuteness knows no bounds and the men's looks can actually pierce her if they can.
Arun---- OK. It is just that we have common interests, but sorry Richa we have to have this talk some other time, we are getting late. Hey Bricks!!! Getup we are gonna be late for the class.

Me----- I immediately put the whole leftover vada in my mouth at once and drank the dahi in one go while cleaning my mouth with kerchief the spilt dahi, not even caring for my image infront of Richa.
Richa while laughing---- OKOK. You guys can leave. I have 1 hour until my next class and be careful while cycling, it is peak hour when the outside traffic comes into the campus. [One of the roads in the campus is open for outside traffic for a limited volume for specific time at peak hours. Although Students resolutions are passed to the Institute vice president over and over to stop the flow. Few years ago, a student has lost his life over one such accident].

Me---- OK Thankyou. Can you please pick my plate also and place it in the basin, there is some queue there, i am gonna be late.
Richa---- OK. No probs.
Me---- Byebye
Richa---- Bye.

I left Veggies with a heavy heart. But atleast my heart is getting a relief from that heavy thumping which is going on over the last one hour.
Like Reply
This is gonna be a fantasy cum sci-fi novel in the later parts which will come out eventually but not immediately. Nudity, se* scenes will be almost non-existent and if at all it exists it is only to add to the plot. There is no option of genre like fantasy/sci-fi to add to the tag, so i tagged it with the next best one i.e., thriller.

And one request from me towards the audience. In some instances, i am not able to get proper vocabulary to narrate the scenes in a more intriguing and interesting fashion. So, i request you to send me suggestions regarding better sentences/vocabulary that could have been used. That way it also helps me to improve my command over English, and the audience too get a chance to have a more wholesome experience.

Also if you are giving multiple suggestions, instead of posting multiple comments for each individual suggestion, just post single comment and then edit it later posting additional suggestions.
Like Reply
And just like that, classes and labs were concluded for the day and after taking my evening snacks i remembered the punishment given by Prof. Bhattacharya about 3 hours of CGI. And even though i am feeling a bit lazy and badly felt like taking a short nap, remembering that Richa too will be coming i started earnestly.

By the time i reached sir's room it was still locked and it seems that sir hasn't arrived yet. So, i was just roaming in the corridor and after 15 minutes or so Richa too arrived.

She is wearing pink shirt with floral designs and blue jeans. She had a pink coloured hairband too and she looks as mesmerizing as ever.
For some reason i an still stuttering to talk with her even though i became familiar with her and she had a hearty laugh while looking at my situation.

Thankfully, Professor came shortly thereafter and i am relieved of this awkward situation.
Professor---- So Avi. Have you informed Richa about our project.
Me---- Not yet sir. She has just arrived before you.
Professor---- OK. Let's getin first. Since this will be your punishment it will not be counted in your pay for the project.
{I am paid small monthly allowance for the project and will be named as co-contributor for the project while sir would remain the main contributor. Along with me a senior who has graduated and is currently working professional too contributes mainly during weekends}.
Me---- OK sir (with a sad face).
Professor---- So how much work is finished with regard to designing the tall Buddhist statue.
Me---- Sir, i am still researching regarding the scultpture style, i think Mathura style of architecture will be better suited compared to the Gandhara style, to fit the geographical situation in which the ruins are located. [3 styles of Buddhist Architecture mainly prevail---- Gandhara style[in now Pakistan, Afghanistan region], Mathura style[Northern India], Amaravati style[South of Vindhyas]].
Professor---- OK. I gave you artistic liberty to decide yourself regarding the style but i want it ready by tonight. You and Richa work on that quickly.
Me---- Yes sir.

And we came outside and started working in the nearby classroom.
Me---- So Richa, you might have got confused with various historical terms being used there. As sir mentioned we are working on designing Buddhist ruins inspired from the archaeological remains present in our campus, to create a unique ecosystem in the game. Today, we will have to design a Tall Buddhist statue in Bhoomisparsha mudra in Mathura style. You can do a quick google search and let's start working on cgi and animation. I will discuss about further project details after we have finished this.
Richa---- Gotcha. Even though this whole thing sounds confusing i will look into that and let's do our best. Looks like you are pretty involved in the project and it is totally unlike your lazy image in the class.
Me---- thanks but no thanks. It is sad that you have such a bad image of me earlier. But i am thankful that atleast it got corrected. I don't care if anyone else has a bad image of me but not you.
Richa has a startled expression on this mention and gave a knowing look with a smile and then started working on the project.

We started working on the project and i showed it to the professor.
Professor---- I think you said that you are modelling it on Mathura style but why did you use white marble here, mathura style has Red Sandstone statues predominantly na.
Me---- Oh sorry sir, i forgot and overlooked that aspect. I will correct it and forward it to the senior for further corrections.
Professor---- OK get it done tonight and post it. Here, even though i gave it as a punishment to you guys, here are some coupons at Veggies restaurant, consider it as my small treat.

Richa excitedly said thank you sir, even before me. By the looks of it she seems like a foodie which betrays hers looks. I am surprised that she can be in such a shape even after being a foodie.
We quickly rolled over the project and by the time we are finished it is already almost 8:30 in the night, and i don't know if mess would remain open.

Me---- So, Richa. It got a bit late. Mess will be closed i guess, so shall we eat in Veggies then by making use of the coupons ??
Richa while looking at the message on the phone thought for a bit and said yeah let's go for it with a smile.

Although i wanted to ask her the reason for her smile i thanked Vinayaka for giving me this opportunity after a long wait of over 2 years. Hey, Better late than never.
Like Reply
As we entered Veggies, there is one large group of friends partying together. Looks like it's a Birthday treat. 
Richa---- Looks like a birthday treat. Oh i miss the treats very much.
Me---- Why? Don't your friends give you often ??
Richa---- Hehehe. Yeah i received many in my 2nd year. You can say it peaked in 2nd year, in the 1st year i didn't know many so it was less, in the 3rd year it reduced and this year it received the same levels as in 1st year.
Me---- oh. Why is it so ? Shouldn't it peak in the final year as we'll be leaving campus after this.
Richa---- Hehehe. I am a big foodie, so my big orders made them think twice before they invited me.
Me---- It is unbelievable that the campus bellie is a foodie. I mean how do you stay in shape like that ? I literally want to know.
Richa---- Hey not  you too. Stop using such words, i became apathetic and a bit irritated to such words. Anyway you said that you would come for cycling club na. You will see there.
Me---- BTW i wanted to ask this earlier but forgot to ask this. I am planning on starting cycling from tomorrow, do you do that daily? Can i join you tomorrow ?
Richa---- Hmm yes. You can join me if you can withstand a big bully.
Me---- Oh who is that ??
Richa---- Bhoomika from Biotechnology department, she was my Roomie in my 1st and 2nd year. 
Me---- So you were cycling together since 1st year then ?
Richa---- Na. She was lazy at the start, but upon my repeated persistence she too took into cycling however reluctantly. But since 3rd year she became even more punctual than me. She is like my alarm clock now.   :D
Me---- Hmm. Good to know that and good for you. And by the way when is your birthday? 
Richa----You know, you just missed my birthday treat. It was on January 2nd.
Me---- Oh my bad no worries. January 5th will be a biggest day in my life going forward.
Richa---- Why so ??
Me----- Because i got to know you better :P :D 
Richa [rolling her eyes]---- Stop the cliche. I thought that you are innocent but looks like you are a player.
Me---- My my that is a serious allegation. But i am sad that you are not considering me as your friend [saying My Angel in my mind] looking from your reply.
Richa---- You know Avi, i am surprised by the way you talk and cannot imagine that you haven't talked with your dream girl yet.
Me---- [I am talking now. Thank you Vinayaka] yaya everything will have time and place.
Richa---- If you get too late, someone may find her before you even talk.
Me---- hmm

Richa now gets a call and she lifts it.
 Chu, i don't want to talk with you. You are the biggest loser. You remembered my birthday after 3 days.
  No no no. No hearing, no sorries. [I can barely hear the sounds of Mua mua if i am not mistaken. My mind is getting messy now]
 Are you really saying that or will you break the promise like last year again. [.... Mountain bike.....]
 I will not believe it until i see it, you are always like that. No no no. No words only actions. [Sorry........]
 We will speak only after you fulfill your promise. No no no Byebyebye you are a big idiot. You forgot me. [Sorry sorry....barely able to makeout these words from phone] 

Richa now with a flustered look, excited one time, angry the next instant, smiling next. I can see a wide range of expressions on her face. My heart is beating very fast, who is this fellow?? Is he close to her heart ?? Is he her boyfriend/ex ?? I heard that she doesn't have any boyfriend in the campus, so is he from some other college. I don't even know if he is a man/woman. But from the bare sounds i can hear it looks like he is a boy. From the course of discussion he also looks to be a working professional.
Vinayaka!!! How many barriers will you setup for me??? My mind is getting all messy with all these kinds of thoughts.

Me----- Richa, who is this ??
Richa---- He is one of my idiots ?
[My idiot, is he a close person ? Vinayaka please let it be a brother]
Me---- Is he your brother ??
Richa---- She got flustered. No he is a very very big idiot, stupid, rascal.
[I don't know if she really meant that he is not a brother or did she just say that in a spurt of the moment ? I am not even that close with her to inquire further. I felt let down and depressed. I want to pull my hair now].
Somehow we finished our meals there and promised to each other that we will meet in the morning and left the restaurant.
Me---- Good night Richa. Sweet Dreams.
Richa---- Hmm She didn't even reply to me properly and left abruptly.

Back in her hostel, 
Bhoomika----- How long should i wait ??? I took meals from mess and kept some apart so that you can eat. Come fast and put it in the oven so that it gets warmed up. It got cold after such a long time.
Richa----- Oh!!! i totally forgot about that.
Bhoomika---- What i just messaged when you were about to leave the department. How can you forget that ? Did you even check my message ?

Richa---- Ya, no. She doesn't know how to answer that.

Bhoomika----Say either yes/no. Did you check it or not. And i am smelling something fishy. By any chance did you eat in the restaurant ? Is it with that guy from your department  you are speaking about, Aa Aa Abhi or something.

Richa---- Avi. Avijit Sarkar.

Bhoomika---- Hey i said no boys between us. Friends over boys. Did you forget that ? I think i should beat his legs or something.

Richa---- Now stop being a bully. Boys are afraid to meet me even because of you. He is an interesting guy [with a shallow smile]. I thought he is a total nerd but nerdy interesting or something. Anyway our professor offered us coupons in Veggies as we performed small project well. And i ordered Dahi Vada [thinking about something]. Actually you too should taste it, it tastes very good. I ordered something other than Dosa in Veggies after a long time. But seriously, it tastes very good. I think i also has potential to enter my favorites list. And one embarassing thing happened today. After i ate vada as i was slurping the remaining dahi it seems some curd sticked to my upper lips and Avi cleared it with his fingers. oh no. [Later he put those fingers in his mouth secretly thinking that Richa hasn't observed it but due to previous embarassment she didn't give it much thought].

Bhoomika---- I am telling you, you should check your calories intake. Don't eat how muchever you want. As a punishment tomorrow we will do 2 laps around the ruins.

Richa---- Heyhey. That is too much on a weekday. It makesup 12 km, i have a 7:30 class tomorrow too. And how come you are talking about calories now Moti. Now that you got into shape did you forget my constant pestering in the 1st and 2nd year. Do you know that it is the same Arun who teased you once as Moti as a passing comment in the first year, who was in this group.

Bhoomika [now getting flustered] ---- These nerds are all like that only. They are only into por*, coding, games, junk food. That is why i am saying that Avi will also be upto no good.

Richa---- But as far as i remember it is the same Arun who said wow after looking at you towards the end of 2nd year. I think you turned serious cycling enthusiast only after that realizing the changes it brought about in you. 

Bhoomika---- Whatever our zeal shouldn't be based on what these pervert nerds think. We are independent ladies with our dreams and aspirations.
Richa [in a low voice]---- Hypocrite.
Bhoomika---- what ??
Richa---- Nothing, pressing the horns on Bhoomi's chest.
Bhoomika----- Hey, how many times should i repeatedly tell you to not do that.
Richa---- But wow. These are so juicy, even as a girl i am tempted not to forget perverts like Arun.
Bhoomika---- Why are you bringing that asshole's name again and again ?
Richa---- OK Baba i will not bring his name again. But Avi said that he wants to join us in the cycling tomorrow morning.
Bhoomika---- That nerd can he even manage 1 full lap not to forget 12 km. On the weekends he will totally die to complete our targets.
Richa---- Hey don't forget, you too were like that in the first year, if not you are even far worse. Anyway, Avi is not bad himself he was able to keep up with my cycling in the morning.
Bhoomika---- Hey don't bring out my past. Now you are in the final year, although mine is different as it is a 5 year course. Past is past. Anyway what is that flustered look on you when you were entering the hostel. Did that Avi misbehave ??
Richa---- Don't even talk about that. It is that chu, he forgot my birthday and he wished me today after 3 days. Ha. Atleast he said that he would gift me a Mountain bike this year.
Bhoomika----- Wow Mountain bicycle. Which brand, which brand?? I will also get one after i get my remuneration during the internship. You spent your entire Samsung stipend to buy gifts for your parents and grandparents.
Richa---- I don't regret doing that. But i think god listened to my wishes. If you do good, you will receive good. Hehehe
Bhoomika ---- Ya okok...
And that is how the conversation went on in the girls dormitory.

Meanwhile, Avi came back agitated to his hostel room repeatedly asking himself ---who is that chu? who is that chu ??
He received whatsapp message from Arun--- if he is up for a game of Dota ? {Dota2 is a multiplayer PC game --MOBA}
Avi wants to vent his frustration and so he picked his favorite hero Phantom Lancer.
But maybe due to his badluck/his messed up mindset, he repeatedly fed to the opposite team [dying repeatedly thus making the enemy team fat]. And he flooded the chat with abusive messages, due to which he got banned from the server for that day.
Avi gave out a loud shout. To which his neighbour replied--- Abe chutiye!! Sona nahi hai kya ?? [Asshole, Don't you have to sleep ??]

So, that is how Avi's day ended, Starting on a high but drooping to lows.
Like Reply
Story of different test .... keep it up updating ..... thanks
Like Reply
Preparing for exams, will post after my exams.
Like Reply
The road is getting muddier and muddier, and the only sounds i can hear are my horse's galloping sounds, but occassionally i can still hear dragon roars in the distance. The warlord who kidnapped the Princess, Richa must not be faraway. As the image of the beautiful princess came to my mind, i knodded my Ricky [the horse] to gallop even faster. But something looked fishy ahead and unsheathed my sword Hector from the scabbard and held it in my right hand. My intution was right, two wolves jumped over at the same time, one from the left and one from the right. But my sword was ready and my sword made a deepwound on the throat of the wolf on the right, but the left one managed to bite me but my chain armour has protection covering until my forehand. And i won this one in the Tournament of Seven Kingdoms held this decade under my kingdom's helm itself. And Princess Richa personally awarded me this armour. I can still remember the beautiful smile on Richa that day while she insisted on putting it on me herself. It felt as if someone is playing Rudraveena with my heartstrings as her long fingers brushed my skin. As her long hair swept my face, i smelt the sweet smell of her hair and the sweet tingling sensation gave me goosebumps and i suddenly woke up from my dream.

The laptop has fallen over me, and it felt awhile before i realized that it was a dream. But Richa was as beautiful as ever even in my dreams. Vinayaka! Vinayaka!! I opened my phone screenlock and opened my safe folder to view my darling, my sweetheart, Richa, This is the one taken during cultural competition. Richa wore green saree with dark green blouse, and my weakspot that small green bindi on her forehead. I zoomed on the bindi and gave a peck on it. And as i zoomed out, i watched her cute lips intently, no this is reserved for the future, it will only be direct action, hehehe. But her beautiful long fingers, she even wore matching green bangles. She looks otherworldly. She is my Hermionie!!! What magic spell have you thrown on me?? I am bewitched day in and day out. As i looked at the time, it is still 5 o'clock itself. The arranged meeting for cycling is at 6:15 AM. Still there is sometime left even if i had to get ready to leave. If i sleep now there's no guarantee that i would wake up. 

So, i opened my game design software and worked on modelling Luna Goddess for my dream project. I modelled King Henry based on myself. Wow, not bad if i get another half my weight of muscles everywhere even i can look like this legendary character. I even intentionally made him average height[in comparison to real life men]. Amongst all the heroes other than dwarves though, he has the least height [amongst male hero characters i designed]. But look at Luna, oh man!!! Richa actually requires very little changes to make her a godly character. Except in that department, this one suits more that devil Bhoomika. That might be the whole reason that asshole is behind bhoomika and not Richa. But my goddess looks so lovely in this style. I wonder if Richa is into cosplay. OK, forget it, i don't want even more competition. By Vinayaka's grace i became acquaitances and maybe we can become good friends in the near future, but how long should i wait until she becomes my partner. Ahhhhh!!!

B****chod ye subah bhi shuru kar diya. Gaand maarunga kabhi na kabhi is chutiya ko.

My neighbor Rohit shouted. He is a college basketball player and is from the top Biotechnology department. Infact he has been courting Bhoomika since last year ever since her transformation started. Too bad Arun started late, anyway he is behind several girls online, that pervert, although in the college he occassionally comments only on her. And it once reached the ears of Rohit and he gave a serious warning to Arun to not let him hear it again. Rohit looks like a medium size hulk, and in comparison we look like highschool boys. Now that i think about it, he never brought his background even in that situation, i am falling for this fellow or what. Shit, I am not gay and i have my Angel Richa, and that fellow nomatter what is a sickly pervert. I nodded my head and left my room to get ready as i don't want to be late on my first date. Hehehe

Thus as i opened my room door cool breeze came ver and hit my hands and i got goosebumps, the birds are chirping on the Neem tree and i can even hear sweet koel sounds from the mango tree. Wow, are the mornings so pretty in my hostel. Even though i had to wakeup at 7:10 often for my early morning 7:30 classes sometimes, i never observed the mornings in my college as keenly as i am doing it now. Hearing that koel sounds and that beautiful mango tree i remembered my first year summer when i stayed back for a month during summer vacation along with Arun. We enjoyed the bittersweet mangoes from that tree. We were afraid of our seniors that they would scold us as this tree was present near their block. But there were only final year students and other year students who mostly failed few subjects and were repeating exams during vacation. And looking at my present habit of waking up late i think i was worrying unnecessarily as those assholes[sorry vinayaka] might not have the habit of waking up early just like me now. Hahaha. We really became lazy after coming to college. Although exceptions exist like this hulk besides me, although he appears to be soft on juniors though. Now that i think about it, by any chance are we the actual assholes not him. Hmm, what bad habits does he actually have????? Except for when he threatened us about bhoomika and his frequent curses while i was gaming, he never actually beat us. He doesn't even drink like asshole Arun, except that time when he won the medals for college basketball team and the seniors made him drink heavily and he came and actually tried to manhandle us then, although it is us who actually beat him taking advantage of his situation. But that asshole later vomitted heavily in my room afterwards and the horrible smell lingered for more than a week even though i cleaned heavily with dettol several times. Hmm, he even appears to be sincere with Bhoomika. Holy shit, Does our Arun even have a chance evn though i don't think he ever looked serious. Unless he brags about his background and that girl is someone that can get wooed with such things, i don't know how she would choose Arun. I actually felt some respect for that asshole Rohit for the first time in the four years.   

No, No, No. What is happening to me?? Why am i thinking about guys when i have a date [:P] with Richa today. That Rohit is an asshole Fullstop yeah he maybe a good guy, hey but we are also good guys, Right??? NoNo,we are great guys. No, we are epic guys. Na We are legendary. Yes, We are legendary just like my King Henry character. I especially came down from heavens to pick my fallen angel Richa and drift the heavens all over again for eternity yes. That's right. Richa!!! Wait for me, our eternity our love our something something is waiting for us. And so i finished all my daily routines with these thoughts running in my mind, and took my bicycle while shivering in the early morning cold to meet Richa and her friend.
Like Reply
I am back guys, my exams are finished although i got infected with covid in between my exams and they got messed up a bit as a result. Still my symptoms subsided now, only occassional bouts of cough now. Vinayaka, bless me and friends please pray for me that my exam results comeout good despite this COVID messup. Meanwhile i will be praying for Vinayaka to let me meet my real life Richa and hopefully become lifepartners. HeHeHe.
Like Reply
This, is one of the unique story, I have read in this forum, Great story
Like Reply
And so i reached the venue, and was cycling slowly around the main building, we planned to start from here and then go towards the Archaelogical ruins, we planned to run laps around it. I am sure that i heard the word laps, and i was shocked, are they going to kill me? Anyway this is a weekday i don't think that it would be laps. But can i even cycle for 1 full lap. Vinayaka, save me. I cannot lose my image especially before my goddess Richa. And i heard that that girl Bhoomika is very cold hearted to men. How come my darling who is so warm that it can melt my heart with just her sweet smile can be friends with that cold-hearted b****. Is it the realization of that theory that opposite poles attract each other ?

As i was thinking like that, i can see my goddess approaching in the distance. As the first golden rays of sunlight are hitting her face, it emitted a golden aura around her, and those white pearls in her mouth. There is no need for ocean churning to search for treasures, the entire world's treasures are embodied in this single person. And while my eyes tried to drift southwards towards the other girl who is accompanying my Richa, i controlled myself, Vinayaka!! Vinayaka!!

In the distance---- 
Bhoomika---- Hey, look there. Looks like someone doesn't fit the picture here.
Richa [while rotating her eyes] ---- I mean comeon. You had even more sorrowful picture in the first year. Everything needs to have a start somewhere.
Bhoomika---- Hey, don't call me hypocrite. Not everyone can persist and continue to make it a habit like me. Let's see how long he will persist. 
Richa---- OKOK hypocrite. Then how about a bet then. I bet that he can almost reach your cycling speed by the time we graduate. 
[Bhoomika has a 5 year course while Richa and Avi were enrolled in 4 year courses].
Bhoomika---- Don't talk about graduation yaar. I will miss this cutie pie, come here let me bite those cheeks.
Richa---- Heyhey stopit. You actually left your toothmarks over my cheeks 2 weeks ago. And by the way we are adults now, we cannot showcase publicly such affection. We cannot expect everyone to be liberals. Anyway we decided that we will establish our careers in Bengaluru. So only 1 year of separation then.
Bhoomika---- Sad face, protruding her bottom lip outside. Pch. I don't want to leave you for 1 month letalone 1 year. And you know if you are alright, i am even ready to marry you hahaha
Richa---- Stop speaking bullshit.
Bhoomika---- Hey it's not bullshit, i am speaking out my heart [while laughing hard]. Anyway look at that nerd and the way he is looking at you. Believe me, don't believe these nerds, they will ruin you. Look at him not a kg of muscle on his body, he will also nerdify you and we will lose our cherished godlike bodies. They will drag you into those lategame pc nights turning you into another lazybone.
Richa---- Can you stop stereotyping. OK, you might be correct but we cannot stop giving chances to someone who is trying.

By this time, they arrived near me and the demoness was laughing hard and i felt inferior complex thinking that she was joking on me. You, just wait, every dog will have it's day. I will just turn you into a bitch. Vinayaka!! Vinayaka!!

And even though i got acquainted with Richa yesterday, a new day and old Avi surface up. My heart is thumping so hard, i felt that even my palms were sweating.

Bhoomika looking at my awkward looks blurted out Pch Nerds!!
Avi----Sorry, what did you say ?
Richa interrupting us---- OK she just doesn't get along with boys, leave her. Today since it feels like you are not much into cycling earlier, let's change our routine, let's circle aroung our campus lake instead. You must not have seen the early morning lake before, but it has quite a view too.
Avi---- Nono just stick to the original plan, i can totally cycle around the ruins. [while thanking Richa and vinayaka inwardly]
Bhoomika---- Hey don't change our plans just like that. It has been our daily routine for over one year. See even this nerd is ok with that.
Me [while cursing Bhoomika] ---- yeah, let's just stick to old plan. [No please Richa no lake is fine. This demoness should be having some plans near the ruins looking at her devilish look, if i get a chance i will whip your ass for the entire night one day].

Richa---- Bhoomi, will you stop it?? Let's encourage a new member to our club. And Avi i am not belittling you i have seen your cycling prowess yesterday, but let's just take it slow. You can do one lap around the lake today while we two will do some more before calling it a day. And don't extend this even more Bhoomi i have an early morning class.
Me---- [in my thoughts]---wow. She is the goddess. She is an angel. so understanding and so perfect. If i can't have her in this lifetime, i will just remain a lifelong bachelor. And i remain dazed.

As we started cycling, the pro girls out of habit were cycling rather fast and they picked up some distance between them and myself.
Bhoomika---- Looks like that good-for-nothing nerd has a crush on you.
Richa---- Don't say that, his animation skills are quite good. I have seen his work with Bhattacharya sir, yesterday and they looked truly professional really speaking. And what do you mean by crush [slightly blushing and nodding her head]-- you never change, the world doesn't revolve around me ok. Don't complicate things.
Bhoomika---- My intuition is alway right with boys, hey but he is no competition to me, you are my own sweet pie. Hahaha
Richa---- Yaya. Hey slow down, we should be cycling together, we came much ahead of him.
Bhoomika---- I told you already, he will only slow us down.
Richa---- Comeon yaar. Stop this nagging already. Anyway as you said he will leave us if he can't keep up anyway and then you will win your bet.
Bhoomika---- And then i will have a peck on your lips. Hehehe
Richa---- You are becoming more and more pervert these days.
Bhoomika---- Hey, don't compare me with those sickos. And do you know about the talk about the most pervertest kid in our college poll, guess who has won that official poll??
Richa---- Chee. Are even such polls conducted these days.
Bhoomika---- Arre baba stop talking and just guess na.
Richa---- I don't know, i think it is you only. Hahaha
Bhoomika---- Innocent soul!!! You don't know about the real perverts out there. You are like a frog in the well, no not even well, small mudpool. And by the way he is from your department only, same year too. Now guess it.
Richa---- Don't tell me, you are talking about Avi.
Bhoomika---- Well, atleast it looks like he is clean on that front although i don't know what goes behind those nerd's brains. But you are close in a sense, just guess it.
Richa---- Arre baba, is that even general knowledge worth knowing. All this bullshit and all. Who then, uuu Arun ?? As you said i am close, Avi is pretty close to Arun, they always seems to be together.
Bhoomika---- Bulls eye. Wow, Richa, your gk is not bad. Continue this way and you will graduate from Bhoomika University.
Richa---- Lame joke. But seriously Arun. He looks alright to me.
Bhoomika---- This innocent girl hasn't seen the world yet. Oh comeon!! How slow are we gonna ride to let that nerd catchup with us. This doesn't even look like an exercise now but more like a leisurely ride.
Richa---- Hey stopit now. Look Avi has caughtup with us.

Me[gasping heavily---- OMG. thank god it is only this lake for today and thank Richa, i might have got a heartstroke if i had to cycle at this speed around the ruins.]---- outwardly hei, Richa. I finally caughtup with you. You can even takeup cycling as a career. Your stamina is really outstanding. Sorry i am holding you back.

Bhoomika---- Yayaya thank her. Otherwise doesn't even feel like a child's play to me. Seriously how weak are you? Even my younger brother who is a high school student can cycle faster.

Me----cursing her inwardly but posed a fake smile.

Richa---- Bhoomi, if you continue like this my cycling journey with you for today may come to an end. You can go ahead of us.
Bhoomika---- Hey, you can't leave Bhoomi for your loverboy.
Me [with a shocked but highly elated face looked at Bhoomika with a positive outlook for the first time. Looks like there is no absolute evil in this world. Even demonesses have positive attributes.]

Richa---- Will you stop the bullshit. Sorry, Avi. Sometimes this girl just talks nonsense.

Me[with a disappointed look]---- No worries. It happens between closefriends.

Richa---- yeah but she becomes overbearing sometimes. Hey look, we approached the lake amongst all these talks.

As i turned around, i noticed something that is as beautiful as someone beside me. I could not believe that i will refute my words the same day i speaked about it.

As the sun is slowing rising higher into the sky, there are million stars sparkling on the water surface. The sun is playing hide and seek sometimes with the passingby cloud in the sky, and sometimes with the trees which grew as tall as a small hill, The bright orange rays of sunlight, the cold breeze touching my skin occassionally, and that woodpecker constant pecking sounds on that tree, and the sweet chirpings of the birds. Wow, there are even rabbits hovering around the lake now. Someone must have introduced it these days.

Bhoomika---- Richa, look look. There is a peacock, peacock there. 

Me and Richa together---- wow.

Bhoomika---- Also, do you know, that French exchange programme we had. It looks like the French students we had last semester took quite a liking to this lake, and the university administration got the news of it, and they actually had similar kind of lake in their campus. And based on their words, multiple swans made it their home. And taking this relationship beyond academic circles they actually proposed exchange of swans and 2 of the peacocks here. But it is held up with the government officials. If not for that, we might have seen swans already here. Our college administration even made plans for lotus flowers blooming here.

Richa---- Wow, just think about it, Swans swimming with lotus flowers and sun and this mini-forest with peacocks, rabbits, birds in the background. If it would not have been a college, it might even become a major tourist spot. And then our college will not be known just for Buddhist ruins archaeology and your department. Bhoomika, lookout you will be missing your spotlight. 

Bhoomika---- It is always good to have more attractions. Anyway your department is also not faring worse. Your department's Prof.Bhattacharya is also making rounds on the national front these years.

Richa---- And do you know?? Avi here is one of the key contributors for that project the professor got national accolades last year.

Bhoomika---- Oh Avi. Not bad. So you are not nerdy nerd, only nerd then.

[Me---- fuming at this, a demoness is a demoness afterall]

But i concentrated on the beautiful scenery surrounding me and i didn't even observe that i have finished a round and while i waited out the girls picked up pace and continued cycling. And i wondered how much they have been holding out for me. But for now i looked out at the rabbits and that occassional peacock that appears once in a while, and my pretty goddess when she is approaching me. Even in this slightly cold weather, sweat beads began to form on her forhead and were dripping down. And i suddenly had a perverse thought of drinking that sweat. Maybe even sweatdrops of an angel would taste sweet instead of salty.

And lateron we bid goodbye to each other and by the time i reached hostel it was already 7:15 AM. And we have class at 7:30 and since i can't be dirty unlike my earlier self before i got acquainted with the goddess, i have witnessed a very rare event that day. I preferred taking bath instead of eating breakfast before going to class. I just took 2 bananas and i ate them while cycling my way to the class.
Like Reply
Excellent update
Like Reply
My days are going like that, Richa even added me on facebook. As much as i am enjoying her chats, in the mornings things were not that rosy. The initial warm Richa is nomore. She is one hell of a taskmaster, even the demoness Bhoomika is not looking like that anymore. I can see her pitiful looks falling on me. My honeymoon period with Richa ended even before it started. But hey, i got one of the most beautiful woman as my taskmaster, so i can't complain on that front. But my gaming sessions and CGI sessions reduced a lot past few days as my body became sore and my sleeping hours increased. I badly want a body massage. 

And my dreaded weekend has arrived atlast. Today will be even longer sessions, and the whole club would also be coming today. Somehow the image of Richa is slowly changing from goddess to a frightening monster. But i think i will hit a threshold when this starts getting easier and my body will also be not this lame, atleast i can stand on some footing with Richa. With that slight disinterest i arrived at the club's meeting place. 

There are actually nearly 20 people here. I suddenly met a familiar face and went to meet her. 
Hello Anjali [Prof. Bhattacharya's daughter], how are you?
Anjali eagerly turned around and said, Hello Avi, I am fine. I have not seen you earlier, Have you newly joined ?
I didn't observe earlier but Anjalis's English speaking skills are damn good. She only appears to be 8-9 years old and her fluency surprised me.
Her ponytails looked so cute and she is here with kids bicycle. Aunty is by her side on her ladybird cycle.
BTW Aunty, how old is Anjali, i didn't ask earlier.
Oh, she is turned 10 last month.
Oh, my bad Anjali, i missed your birthday, no problem, what present do you want for your birthday, i can give you a belated gift from my side.
Oh oh i want a telescope, i want to look at the rings of saturn. Please Avi, can you gift me that, please, please, please. Papa always postpones saying next week, next month and all but he never remembers.
Aunty---- Anjali stop calling him Avi. Call him Bhayya, isn't he a elder to you ? And how can you ask him for a gift, we only met once earlier. Don't trouble this brother.
Me---- It's ok Aunty. She is so cute and her way of calling me Avi also sounds so cute. Truthfully speaking if she's not professor's daughter i would have showered her with kisses.
Anjali---- Hehehe see mom. Even Avi is ok with that.
Aunty---- Avi, stop spoiling her. She needs to learn good habits.
Me---- It's ok Aunty. But i am surprised that she is 10 already, Anjali you should eat more, i thought you are much younger.
Anjali---- Pch. Even my friends tease me calling me shortie. Not you too.
Me---- Not an issue. Drink milk daily that is how my height increased before i entered college.
Anjali---- But Avi, you are so thin even though you have average height. I don't think you are in a position to recommend others.
Aunty---- Anjali, now don't go overhead. Where is your courtesy ??
Me---- Hey Anjali, look i will become a Hulk in no time and at that time you cannot tease me like the way you are doing it now.
Anjali---- Actions speak louder than words.
Me---- I was embarassed as well as surprised again. With a surprised look i turned to aunty. Aunty!!! How come Anjali's English speaking skills are so good. They are almost as good as mine.
Anjali---- Yeah, you see that mummy. Even Avi is praising me, but you only scold me showing my errors.
Aunty---- OK Anjali, the road to improvement always exists. Actually Avi, I am an English Major, with professor spending much of his time on his projects, i spend most of the time with Anjali and that is how you might be thinking that she has better English speaking skills compared to her peers. She actually many accolades and prizes even reached district level competitions for Elocution.
Anjali---- Hehehe
Me---- Wow, Anjali that is great. Now unable to hold back i gave a deep kiss on her cheek.

Meanwhile, Richa observed me and Aunty talking and approached us and greeted me and aunty.
Wow, There's this small cutie pie and my demony angel side by side. My body may not tolerate this sweetness. I controlled my urge to kiss Richa on her cheeks, saying Vinayaka!!Vinayaka!!

Aunty and Richa were talking something, and me and Anjali came to the side, i am helping with her helmet. Anjali looking at the way i am stealing glances at Richa occassionally, 
Anjali ---- Avi, do you like Richa sister??
Me [shocked]----- What the !!!! Can even kids recognize this, Am i so open book ?? No no, Anjali is clearly an abnormal. But looking at the way in which she is developing if she can stretch lengthwise in the future, she will be an absolute stunner reaching Richa levels. OMG what are her maturity levels. Are all kids like these these days. She is so smart, so cute.  I lifted Anjali and gave a kiss on her cheek and suddenly realized that she's actually 10 and it might be inappropriate especially for acquaintances to kiss like that.
And i said, Na she is just a good friend.

Anjali---- Hmm i will help you with Richa sister if you gift me telescope.
Me---- Hey, where did you learn bribery from ?? You should not engage like that ok. If you are a good girl i will personally make a handheld telescope and gifft you, i said patting her head.
Anjali---- OK. You too do not forget your promise. Do not worry about sister, i will help you.
Me---- What the--- and i absorbed my words. I said na there's nothing like that. Where did you even get those ideas from ??
Anjali---- What is there to be awkward about? Grow up Avi, even i get many proposals from my classmates, don't worry you are in safehands.
Me with a trollface---- Next time tell me the kids names. I will give them a handfull. I cannot believe this, there is barely 10 years gap between us and this much has changed. Is it generation gap or is this kid an anomaly ??

By this time, Aunty finished talking with Richa and started approaching us.
Anjali---- Mom, Mom. Avi said that he will gift me a telescope if i am a good girl.
Aunty---- Did you forget the condition, you should be a good girl. I cannot believe that this devil can stay good for long.
Anjali---- [Stomping her feet hardly on the ground] Mommm.
Me and Aunty started laughing at this.

Meanwhile Richa and Bhoomika called all the clubmembers together. By this time it sweeled to almost 30 members now.
So, everyone welcome our new member joining us today. Infact he has started with the two of us on this weekday itself. He will be cycling with us along with the full lap club today. Everyone, He is Avi, Avijit Sarkar. And they all started clapping including Anjali by my side.

I asked Aunty what is this full lap club, Anjali is talking about?
Aunty---- They cycle a full lap around the ruins, the club is divided into several units. for example Anjali and myself and few families are in quarter lap groups which though is a full 3 km length was still called quarter. Full lap is something around 10-10.5 km long. Some cycling freaks like Richa and Bhoomika are in 3 laps units. On days, they even go for 4 laps.
Me---- wow, it looks like i have underestimated Richa and that demoness. 3 laps means more than 30 km, maybe they can even gofor full 50 km. Comeon Avi, you can do it.
Aunty---- Although we are only in quarter lap we will have to maintain speed as much as those 3 laps units for the entire duration. And i haven't thought that you have the potential to be in full lap unit. Good luck even though 10 km riding leisurely may not sound tough but you will have to maintain good speed along with them, that is the difficult part. Anyway everyone is starting let's go. Comeon Anjali.

And so our cycling has started on the weekends like that around the archaeological ruins, and even though i thought that we will be circling the entire ruins, part of it looks like it is restricted outside the campus, so the lap will have to cut short. Otherwise we might have to add an entire 10 km route.
Like Reply
Good update
Like Reply
My body was pretty sour over the last few days and i slept for more than 10 hours last night to keep myself ready for this event. Most of the cyclists here seems to be seasoned ones, there are even few high end cycles made of carbon fibre and lightweight ones. Even though i felt like i am in a disadvantage compared to them, looking at even kids like Anjali keeping up with them i felt motivated and zealous. I know that this is not the top speed of the speedsters like Richa and Bhoomika. But the early morning rides are always pleasant with the cool late winter breeze hitting my face. It is almost time for the spring season. I think that many of the trees will be blooming then. It should be quite a scenery then. I think that i should be pretty thankful that my crush is a cyclist, for i would have missed what college had offered if not for me blindly following her. There are cheers for fellow cyclists to keep up the pace and don't fall behind. It is a pretty encouraging atmosphere. I think this is the difference between bike rides and cycle rides, it is another feel if the speed you are feeling is driven out of your muscle power instead of fuel power. Also, the scenes would have passed even before you have soaked and revelled in them. We are going to arrive at the main road now and after we pass along this road for a bit we will reach the road along the ruins.

I think this road is opened up for outside traffic at this point of time, even though the weekend traffic is a bit less, it still exists nonetheless. After that accident in which one of the collegemates perished due to an accident involving outside traffic there had been demands to close the road inside for outside traffic. There are two parts of town on either side of campus and due to humongous size of the  campus, the roundabout road would lengthen the distance between the two parts of town by few kms at the least. In that sense the outside politics factor was also involved in it. But it is expected that a ruling in our students favour would come but since it is not totally in college adminsitration's hands and involves some government handlings it might take some time. As i am the firsttimer into the club some members were giving me a friendly reminder to take note of the traffic, and the atmosphere is pretty amiable here.

I am riding now while watching my academic buildings in the distance. And i am now passing by the clock tower. And it is bringing me back the memories of my collegelife and especially that of first year. I have explored quite a bit of the college in my first year most often solo rides while listening to music on my phone. Even during those 1 hour breaks in between the classes. The most enjoyable one was when i rode my bicycle when it was raining heavily, even though it was a memorable experience, i was down with heavy fever later. I should have taken a hot bath later i guess instead of straightaway going to the library where airconditioning was in full effect.
I hope i can see some heavy rain before i graduate to make a similar albeit feverless cycling experience in the rain. My initial excitement to join swimming quickly subsided and was replaced with LAN games, codding, animation. My eyesight too deteriorated a bit over the last few years, and my commitment to eat more carrots never bore fruits. My laziness made me reluctant to goto the market and fetch carrots. Now that i am becoming a regular in the cycling club, i guess i can fetch them now.

As i was thinking like that, the road almost came near, and our main riding route started. There is a huge sculpture of Buddha face in the distance, which was clearly separated from its main body, the result of many foreign invasions in the past. This site used to be a part of major academic complex of the ancient past. I always wondered over those long ears of buddha and if modern humans would have equally respected such ascetic with such long ears without any prejudice if they see them in person.

By this time already my exhaustion is kicking in even though we are still at the early part of the ride. Anjali was talking something with her mother but i shifted my attention on Richa. There were two boys along the 2 girls who are leading the entire race. They are never losing momemntum unlike me, as i seem to be falling in momentum quite often and then i pedal hard to keep up with the rest of the club. 

There seems to be some new discovery ahead in the ruins, as there appears to be covering that part of that site. And suddenly i observed some bike rider approaching at high speed from the distance as i was observing my surroundings. This seems to be an outsider and Anjali seems to be on that part of the road itself. My instincts are calling danger and i immediately picked up my speed while shouting at Anjali and crashed my cycle onto hers so that we can move out of the way of that rash bikerider. 

But we were not able to control our bicycles and we crashed onto the nets that seems to be protecting the ruins from outside view and to our horror this part seems to be dugout recently and we rolled down the slope of this excavated part and my brakes of this 4-year used wornout bicycle seemed to be out of shape and was not able to stop with all the momentum added up, and i am trying to stop the cycle with both my legs but still cycle went out of my control and Anjali too seems to be in similar kind of situtation and we crash landed deep down after hitting some strange rocks with some alienlike inscriptions written all over it.  

Avi hit the rock quite hard and he collapsed there and lost consciousness.
Like Reply
Excellent update, waiting to see what happens next
Like Reply
I woke up to the steady and streamlined chantings in the distance. As the sounds reached me, the headache i felt began to subside and i felt some inner energy trying to comeout. 

Avi entered into a trance and unknowingly he entered a meditative pose as thousands of chants completely immersed him and it had a soothing effect on his soul, he felt as if he is getting transformed into something serene, he has become one with his surroundings, he can feel the nothingness in his soul, he is getting goosebumps, and the bruises on his body are getting healed at a speed visible to the naked eye. It felt as if the words themselves are coming from the depths of the universe. There is no beginning and there is no end. There is life and there is no life. The entire matter in the universe is one and nothing at the same time. The entire cosmos seems to be resonating with the chants and that they have been roaming through the infinite cosmos. The numerous cosmic explosions too seem to be emitting a kind of spiritual aura. Avi immersed himself in this stance and the entire time felt like coming to a standstill, there's nothing but the chants all around. The bells are ringing intermittently and Avi doesn't even realize how much time has passed like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4PkLg_2clI
{listen on earphones or speakers for an immersive experience yourself}.
Like Reply