Poll: You Want This Thread to Start Fresh or Continue
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Start Fresh With New Story Line
42.86%
3 42.86%
Start Fresh With Same Story Line
57.14%
4 57.14%
Dont Touch Old Legends
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Journey of my Married life - By Fantasy King
Rainbow 
-----------------------------
[+] 1 user Likes FantasyKing21's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rainbow 
-----------------------
Like Reply
Hey....

I am surprised that after such a long time, someone has thought of Re - Writing this story.

Only Request, Don't Change the Story Line but I feel you should write the whole story fresh and not mix up the events and just like the last writer end up no where and again abandon the story.

Al The Best.....

Regards,
https://xossipy.com/thread-37008-post-32...pid3246438 - College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut....

https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-34...pid3471082 - Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures.......
Like Reply
I would appreciate, if you can re write the story either from the beginning with whatever changes you prefer or continue from where I left... 

Congrats and all the best...
Like Reply
Thank You Revati,

I really appreciate you taking time and commenting here..... I assure I will do full justice to the a wonderful story started by you.

I will be writing the story from the beginning however I planned to retain the the original plot of the story.... 

Your support is gratifying. Thank you for your support.

Regards,
[+] 1 user Likes FantasyKing21's post
Like Reply
U r most welcomed dear for the same ...........
Like Reply
-----------------------
[+] 2 users Like FantasyKing21's post
Like Reply
Superb,need long update
Like Reply
(23-12-2021, 08:21 PM)FantasyKing21 Wrote: . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hey Guys....! 
How do you like the start…. Let me know in the comments…..

Nice start friend....Bigger updates next time.

Eager to read your version of our slutty heroine.

Namaskar
Like Reply
----
---------
Like Reply
--------

-----------------------------

I will RE-POST This again with Some Changes......

Please Bear with Me.
Like Reply
Hi All,

I had some ideas but unable to put in words..... I don't think i can continue to write this story....

I will try and come up with a better Idea an write

Thank you for the very few comments i could get.....

Regards,
Like Reply
This is Really disheartening.....

I know how it feels when you don't receive comments.....

Even I have a thread that don't receive much comments.... but i am still continuing to write as there are some readers who are interested.....

Hope you will come up with a new and fresh Idea soon....

Waiting for you to continue
https://xossipy.com/thread-37008-post-32...pid3246438 - College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut....

https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-34...pid3471082 - Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures.......
Like Reply
Hey Guys.....!

Thanks to Givemeextra for sharing a new plot Idea.....

Will Write the story based on the new plot and update soon.

Thank You.
Like Reply
Hey Bro.... R U writing or not....

How long we need to wait?
Like Reply
--------------------
Like Reply
(29-12-2021, 08:53 AM)Lust4You Wrote: Hey Bro.... R U writing or not....

How long we need to wait?

Hey....!

I am writing.... But its taking some time...... since the plot has changed in whole, it is taking time..... but as far as I see, no one is eager for this story.....

No comments at all.......

Weird....... Most other stories have comments in full......

I am trying to understand if there is someone interested in the story at all.......?

Angel Angel Angel 

Guys if you are really eager please me know.......

Thank You.
Like Reply
(29-12-2021, 10:46 AM)FantasyKing21 Wrote: Weird....... Most other stories have comments in full......

I am trying to understand if there is someone interested in the story at all.......?

Angel Angel Angel 

Guys if you are really eager please me know.......

Thank You.

WE ARE INTRESTED VERY MUCH TO READ THE NEXT PART OF THIS GEM

PLS START, LETS SEE HOW IT GOES
Like Reply
The Intro –
*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_

Thump – Thump - Thump…….. ahahhaaaaa…… haaahaaaaa…… Thump – Thump - Thump……..

Am better than your husband or not….. Tell me bitch…..

Ahaahahaaa……. Yes my darling….. You are better than my husband……

Ahaaahh….. Fuck me…. Fuck me hard darling…… make me cum……. Make me cum darling……

Thump – Thump - Thump. It kept going on and suddenly I felt his body tremble, his cock grew harder….. I was nearing an orgasm at the same time.

My phone started to ring…. It was my darling hubby,

Heeeello…. Aaahaaaa

Hubby: Ow…. Darling who is fucking you…..

Me: aahaaaaaa…… My darling boss is fucking me……

Hubby: Hope your pussy is free tonight…… and he started laughing….

Me: Sure darling…. I will aahaaaaaa…… keep my pussy free for you darling…… tonight my pussy is all yours….. aahaaaaaa……

Hubby: Come soon baby….. I will tear your pussy tonight….

Me: Sure darling….. My boss is already tearing my pussy….. You also tear my pussy tonight……. I said and disconnected the phone and threw it aside…..

Hearing our conversation my boss tripled his speed……. I arched my back….. I grabbed his ass and clawed at the lining, his tongue ran circles in my mouth his hand pulled my nipple up in the air and shouted…….

You fucking love this don't you?..... You’re a fucking slut aren’t you……

Yeeeeeees darling…. Aahahahhh…… I am loving this…. I am your fucking slut….. I am slut of this office...... ahaaahhaaaaa..... fuck me hard boss..... fuck me hard...... ahaahahaaa

He gave one mighty push and I orgasmed.... He came inside me..... I felt hot lava fill up my body. His semen penetrated deep inside filling me up completely. 

He crumpled on top of me.

We lay there naked as he slowly pulled out his cock and his fingers, I kept still....You are one hell of a bitch…… He said.... Both lay there panting trying to catch up on our breaths……

And you are one hell of a fucker darling…… I said and we kissed for some time…..

Boss: So, ready to open yourself fully baby…..?

Me: Sure My Love…. I am all open from tomorrow darling…… But please can I go home tonight…. My hubby needs my pussy badly…..

Boss: (Laughing) go, but tell him from tomorrow your pussy will be filled by at least 4 men everyday….. And, unlimited cocks in weekends and during trips……

Me: OK my Naughty boss…..

I got up, washed myself, dressed up and reached home….. My hubby had still not arrived….. I took a nice long shower and started watching some TV till the time he came……

He came home around 8….. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly….

Thank You, Thank You Baby for everything….. I love you baby….

Hubby: Hmmmm…. Looks like you are very happy today…..

Me: Oh….. Very Very Very Happy darling……

You know tomorrow I will be promoted to Senior Business Consultant….. 3 times salary, separate cabin in the office and……

Hubby: Woooooo…. That’s great news…. But and what?

Me: My New Dress Code in office….. I gave him a slutty smile……

Hubby: You still have a dress code…. I thought after today your boss will not allow you wear clothes at all……

Me: You are right darling…. From tomorrow my dress code in office is Nude, and if I am going out for field visit or tour then I will need to wear only the dress given by my boss……. And no inners ever….. And…..

Hubby: And what else….?

Me: 2 – 4 cocks every day and unlimited on weekends and during trips…… My pussy was leaking while I was telling my hubby that I will be a slut from tomorrow……

That night he gave me one hell of a fucking….. He fucked me like a bull 3 times that night…..

*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_**_*_

Hi all readers…… This is Revati, Revati Sreedharan….. I invite you all to read a new version of the adventurous journey of my married life……

Originally Written By Revati 47.

Hope you all will like this new version of the story…… Happy Reading.

So Here Goes……

Arvind and I got married 5 years back…… Arvind was my High School Buddy…… and of course my darling fuck buddy......

I married Arvind soon after I finished college….. And moved to Chennai, I thought I could escape from my ex fuck buddies….. That thought was of course short lived….. Six months after marriage, I was getting bored so I decided to look for a job….. I interviewed in a few companies and got through this Pvt. Financing Company….. I joined as a small business consultant….. Today after 4 years I am a business associate…..

Thanks to my business skills and of course my slutty skills……

I always wore a regular business outfit to office…… A white shirt, A Black skirt and a Blazer and a Tie…… I was surely a head turner in the office…. The company did well for itself financially…… But something was lacking….. We were facing difficulty fetching new clients……

My boss (Krishna) was the closest to me in office…. A middle aged man and a divorcee…. I used to work in the same cabin as his….. He would never leave a chance to touch me as if telling me something, or showing me something……

Every time he came close to me, touched me, my pussy started to tingle….. I was controlling hard not to show him my slutty side…..

Slowly Slowly my boss’s move were getting bolder and bolder…. He used to wrap his hands around my waist…. Sometimes inside the cabin, in the canteen, when talking to other colleagues.... clients.... He used to touch my under boobs, press my thighs……

3 months passed with all this touching and pressing, and I was getting desperate….. You know how difficult it is to control those feelings…… Nothing much happened because I did not give my boss any hint......

One evening before office closed, my boss came close to me, put his hands over my shoulder and said……

Boss: Revati, Next week is the client presentation you remember no…… He rubbed his hands over my boobs......

Me: sssss....... Yes Boss… I remember, we need to get this client at any cost…..  I remember that also boss….. and gave him a slutty smile

Tomorrow we need to go out, so come a little early office…..

Me: Where boss?.

Boss: I will tell you tomorrow…..

Me: Ok Boss, see you in office tomorrow….. I said and left the day……

That night I told my hubby….

Me: Darling, I want to ask you something…..

Hubby: What is it darling…..? Want to go to meet daddy…..?

Me: No, I am getting desperate….. I need cocks…. Lot of cocks….

Hubby: (Laughing Loudly) Sure darling….. Take as many as you want…… When did I stop you?

Me: Thank You darling…. Thank You….

Hubby: So whose cock you want first?

Me: My boss….. He is taking me out tomorrow and I am sure he will ask me to sleep with him and he will also want me to sleep with new clients….. We need to get that new client at any cost…… Meeting is next week,

Hubby: Hmmmm..... Tomorrow do one thing...., wear something revealing and inviting and he will surely fuck your brains out……

Me: Sure he will…… I said and jumped on him….. and we fucked all night…..

How did it come to this....? How did all this start....

All this started the Day I turned 18…..

Good Morning Di…….

I was still very sleepy; I could hardly open my eyes….. I somehow opened my eyes.... My Darling Daddy was standing beside me......

Revati: Good Morning appa….

I raised my hand and stretched myself..... Dad gazed my exposed armpits.... I was busk naked under the bedsheet...... only my top body was exposed..... My eyes still feeling sore….. I hardly slept last night; my darling appa ravished my body all night.

Dad: Wish you a very happy birthday my darling daughter……

Revati: Thank you my darling appa….. I said rubbing my eyes; Dad sat beside me and gave me a tight hug….. I also hugged him tightly. He ran his hands over my naked back.....

ummmm...... I was getting turned on again.....

Me: My gift I asked?

Dad lifted me in his arms…… and started taking me outside the room.......

Me: appa, I am still naked….. Let me wear something at least…..

Dad smiled and said why clothes for you di….. See you look so nice without clothes……

Porukki appa…. (Pervert Daddy….)….. I also smiled….. So appa from today you will show my naked body to the whole word without clothes…..?

Dad: Yes Di….. I want the whole world to see how beautiful my daughter looks without clothes…… Just like you mother did…..

Day told me about how my mom also was a slut just I will become in a few days.... I felt very exited..... But sad, she passed away when I was 16 years..... 2 years dad did not touch me..... He waited for me to turn 18.....

Dad carried me all the way to the entrance of our house….. There was a brand new Cycle right outside the door…… My eyes widened…… I turned back and screamed in joy……

Thank you appa…… I love you….. I said and hugged him tightly….. I love the gift appa…..

I too love you my Cella Makal…. (Darling Daughter)

We were still standing at the entrance of the house and my naked back was facing the entrance….. my pussy started getting wet…..

I started kissing my dad and rubbed his tool over his lungi….. (Loincloth)

Dad released me from the kiss and asked me to get ready for school……

Ummmm No appa….. I don’t want to go to school…. I want to be with you whole day….. I said

Dad: No darling, you should not disturb your studies…… We will be together in the evening…… I will take you to a movie today evening and we will celebrate your birthday after that…..

Ok appa I said and hugged him back…..

Dad and I walked inside the bathroom…. I stripped his lungi and Banyan and made him naked just like me…..

We soaped each other…. I gave special attention to his tool and he gave special attention to my boobs and pussy……

After bath, Dad wiped me dry and gave me a new uniform set….. From the outside it looked like a normal uniform but after wearing it I realised… The shirt was very transparent and low neck…. My litte cleavage was evident, very little but still evident…..Also the skirt was too short….. Thankfully I was wearing inners….. Else I would look naked even with the clothes on….

I wore the uniform, tied my hair in a nice ponytail and walked outside the room…. Dad was sitting on the sofa and reading the morning paper….. He saw me from head to toe…..

His eyes froze looking at me….. Beautiful…. He said……..

I smiled at him and went close to him and said….. Appa this shirt is very transparent….. everybody will look at me only……

Dad: Why darling? You don’t like it ……

Me: It’s lovely..... but very transparent……. I am feeling shy appa…..

Dad: Don’t worry darling, this shyness will go in some days….. Then you will wear shirt without inners also…. And laughed……

I shivered hearing that…… my pussy started getting wet hearing that…… wearing this without inners.....

I said OK appa, bid good bye to my Dad, unlocked my new cycle and started riding my cycle and went to school……

On the way to school I could feel all eyes staring me only….. My pussy started to leak again…..

Hey guys…. I hope you will like this new start….

Please let me know in your comments…..

Happy Reading………
[+] 2 users Like FantasyKing21's post
Like Reply
Good start...Yes, We want to understand her past on why how she became a slut. These episodes should fill that gap.

<<All characters are major age now, so fine>>  Waiting for next parts already.......Nice way to end the year

Namaskar
Like Reply