Fantasy The Great Indian Cuckold Wedding
Big Grin 
Hi Guys, Even though I've been lurking in a lot of forums consuming cuckold content to my heart's content. I never really posted anything. So here it goes!

Before we start, let me make it clear that it's a fantasy to the level of complete absurd. So don't expect any realism. I'm a cuckold husband who has these weird dreams about my shy and innocent but really cute wife. But never really had a chance to get it out. Except when I try to get her to dress a little bit slutty.  So this story is going to contain all my dark fantasies and weirdest of perverted depravities. Continue at your own risk and please don't expect a light romantic story that progresses slowly. I want to make it very surreal. I want to welcome your comments so I can imagine it's about my wife!

-HoldMyBird (Galactua)
[+] 2 users Like Galactua's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I'm waiting
Like Reply
waiting eagerly. and would love to interact with you to share of some of my real life incidents which may help fuel the story...looking forward to your lovely weird ertic dreams about dreamy hot wife bro
[+] 1 user Likes seducemywifey's post
Like Reply
Just go ahead and give it a try dude. 
Bring your inner devil out
Expecting rough and brutal sessions with lots of BDSM 
Just don't keep onto themes like softcore loving or fairytale story
Like Reply
The Great Indian Cuckold Wedding

The wedding day is close. Sanusha and I are having an arranged marriage. Although we met each other almost a year ago and got pretty close over time. She is 24, but looks like a teen with small round boobs and a huge ass. And I'm 28, a tiny bit shorter than her and not so great looking. Probably my job makes up for that in front of her parents. I work in Bangalore as an IT professional with a decent paycheck. 

Although I wanted to get on with one of those hot women I keep seeing in Bangalore, it obviously never worked for me.  That’s why I went right away when my parents called me about a match, probably I was eager to finally get laid, being a virgin all my life.  The very next day after reaching home, we decided to visit Sanusha's house. I was ready in my best attire. And eager to impress.

We reached her village within an hour. It seemed like a place of scenic beauty and the innocence of tradition.  I saw a few temples, but not much in the name of development though.     Her house was small but had a very classic style to it, since her father was a carpenter.  The families started chatting with each other and after a while it was time to see the “girl”.    It seemed like her father was very happy about the prospect of a well paid IT guy coming to see his daughter.    After some time he invited Sanusha to come in.

She walked in with a tray of tea in her hands, wearing a red saree with a few jasmine flowers on her hair.  She didn’t even raise her head to look at me. All of that was just yelling out the fact that how shy and conservative was the way she was brought up.  I was immediately awe-struck seeing her. She looked like a goddess even in that outfit. I was telling myself how lucky I was. I tried to attempt a private conversation with her as the family suggested. But she remained mostly silent, not once risking eye-contact.        

After we left, my family informed us that we want to go ahead with this. Her father was in seventh heaven. We had an engagement ceremony within two weeks. All my friends seemed to be surprised how I got such a prize seeing the photos on my facebook. That’s when I finally managed to get her phone number.  Obviously it didn’t go so well initially. She was very reserved and it felt like the first time she spoke to a guy in such a context.  After a few months I came home again, hoping for a “date”.  To my disappointment, the whole arrangement of that was both of us visiting the temple in her village.  She came wearing a Kerala saree and I had to match that with my Mundu and shirt. I understood she was a big time devotee by then. She told me she visits temples every day.  Even prays in the “Pooja Room” in her house a lot.   I was slightly weirded out because I rarely visited temples unless parents forced me, even though I was praying to all the gods that I get to marry her since the moment I met her.

The “date” got over.  Slowly it felt like she took a liking to me over our short phone calls. She initially just said yes because her father was happy and didn’t even care who the groom would be. Things changed. We got into a level of light flirting.  She never really crossed the limit of a traditionally religious village girl though.  The next time I visited her we went to a restaurant. After the food I kinda had to be brave and try and hold her hand. She was so nervous at that time.  Sweating and shaking, but still felt like she liked it. She was just so embarrassed that someone would see.

Back to the present.   Our day is closing in. That’s when I found out about the most shocking thing I’ve ever heard. About the strange customs of weddings in her village. A secret they keep despite all the innocent appearances of a timid village where you can't even see a girl wearing jeans.

Her father told me that the village priest should bless the bride during the ceremony. By filling her with Yoni. That too in full view.   I first thought I misheard something. When I came to my senses I couldn't say a thing. I was hopelessly in love with her to oppose it at all. Apparently my devoted family also agreed already.

It was the time for wedding shopping. She was with me. She was too shy to even look at my face and handed me a note with the description of the wedding clothes. The priest's son had given it to her. It was more than weird considering it wasn't anywhere like a proper wedding attire. It asked for an Indian blouse , back open with deep cut for cleavage, and, hear this…. a pair of blue denim shorts, shortest we could find. Of course we have a lot of golden jewellery, including a thick waist chain.

She tried it on and we came back. Although I wasn't allowed to see it. My parents said she looks good. Apparently she should look the most seductive for the gods and men at the wedding.

-To be continued
[+] 1 user Likes Galactua's post
Like Reply
[Image: Resmi-R-Nair-60.jpg]She must have looked something similar to this at that time. Although I had no idea how it would be. I was not allowed to see.  (Note the pics are from the internet and will remove if anybody wants them removed).      How do you guys like the story so far? I'd apprecite any comments on my innocent wife and the story! Suggestions as well!
[+] 4 users Like Galactua's post
Like Reply
Good, waiting for more
Like Reply
Jhakas .......
[+] 1 user Likes Blue Bull's post
Like Reply
really good start
Like Reply
Strange custom...Very weird infact.
U could have simply made it about a tharki priest and him using the opportunity to get with the bride.
But all the best to you...It takes a lot to attempt writing a sex story and I hope you do well
Like Reply
Nice start but few suggestions
Dump this superstitious customs part of Priest and all
Keep the story realistic
Let them use their cunningness to make her fall into trap.
[+] 1 user Likes Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply
There are thousand stories where girl is fall into the trap.
But this one is unique I am looking forward. Keep going
Like Reply
Guys thank you so much for the comments and suggestions!!! Although I want to make one thing clear.As I've said in the disclaimer. It's going to be absurd and I have no intention of making it realistic. This how it happens in my fantasy and I don't keep any limits.

Also please understand I have nothing against any religion, whatever I may portray in the story is simply for the purpose of adding to the weird atmosphere. So please ignore if it comes off as offensive.   I'll be posting the next part today.   It's not going to be a very long story.
Like Reply
We needed long story ???
Like Reply
Make it an epic one
At least post 5-6 parts/episodes
Like Reply
waiting brother
Like Reply
Compare it to have she dresses normally when she goes to the temples. Including that time with me[Image: M2jmmhI.jpeg]
Like Reply
The day of the wedding is here. A typical Malayali wedding celebration. All the preparations were done so carefully. We were talking even the night before on text messages. But both of us didn’t even act like we knew about the crazy things going to happen the next day.       I was anxious as hell deep inside but  for some reason all I was thinking of was marrying Sanusha and being with her and having a family.  We got into vehicles to the bride’s place. There were a few cars and a bus. Just around 100 people only. Apart from photographers. The moment we entered the gate entrance to her village. It was closed behind us. That had never happened whenever I came. It looked like  people were staring at us in a strange manner.  I was dressed like a typical Malayali groom, Kasavu Mundu and Shirt. Ones with golden borders and I even got some facial done to look good for our special day.
We reached the auditorium. Was invited in so heartily by Sanusha’s parents and rest of the family. We were welcomec to the stage decorated so well with flowers and other adornments. All the invitees were seated in front of us, with refreshments in hand. There was light Carnatic Music being played by a band behind us.  I sat for the Poojas. The priest walked and started the chants.  After some time he looked at me.

“You have to take the Dhoti off, so that your manhood shall take the blessings in the ritual for the family life to come”

I was horrified to hear that. I just stood up unwillingly but the priest’s assistants came and pulled out my Dhoti. I felt like I was in some trance at that point. I couldn't find the strength to stop them. They pulled up my shirt and tied it over the belly with a red silk string so it wouldn't fall . My Willie just popped out and I was stunned there.. It was tiny, not hard yet as it would reach a “massive” 4 inches when it's hard.    The audience started holding their laughter but not all of them could.  About 3-400 men and women were looking at my small cock and laughing. That was the most fucked up moment in my life so far, I stared at my parents helplessly. They turned to me and said it’s okay. It’s part of their ritual. I was unaware at the moment that the worst was yet to come.

Sanusha walked in with parents. It truly made me shiver in disbelief  to see her.  So unlike her shy, innocent self.   She was wearing a tight pair of denim shorts that barely covered her thighs. A red blouse with such deep cleavage you can see the sides of her round tits. Bridal make up. Golden jewellery all over and flowers on the head. Her naked navel was adorned by a golden chain rubbing over her sweet belly button. She walked in with her hands folded in devotion and all I could see that she wasn't nervous I thought she would be. Still holding up by the power of faith she has in the rituals.

And you could imagine my state  seeing everyone including my parents acting like all of this is normal. The priest asked us both to touch his feet and he got us up. Staring at her cleavage he said; 

" It's the time for Pooja now. The bride will be made sacred by the grace of gods and the groom will pray."

My would be wife, dressed like a slut, was approached by the priest. All the women of my family took off the ***** priest's Dhoti. His cock popped out. It was already rock hard at 8 inches. Everyone held their hands together and bowed with such reverence. I was truly horrified when he stood next to me and the comparison of our cocks was revealed.

The priests ordered everyone on the stage to take their tops and footwear off for the ritual. All the men did. Then he said, no, women too. They hesitantly obeyed. The boobs of everyone in mine and her family popped out. They covered it with sarees and shawls. Nobody seemed to mind the wedding photographers. They covered all of this like everything is as usual.

His rock hard cock was pointing straight when he asked them to do the Abhishek of milk and honey.  They did it with such care and Bhakti. Some of them touched it and rubbed  their foreheads.

"It is time for the bride to taste the prasad".

My mother pulled my soon to be wife up and made her kneel on the ground adorned with flowers.  She's just on her knees, some of the flowers thrown went into her cleavage.

"Take the Mangalsutra and let me bless it for your auspicious marriage"; he said and stood in front of the kneeling beauty of my fiancee with his hard cock dripping with milk and honey.

- Galactua(HoldMyBird)
[+] 2 users Like Galactua's post
Like Reply
Photo 
This would be a very decent example of how she looked. Of course, it was way more sluttier. The deep cut of the blouse opened the cleavages of her full breasts and the golden waist chained only helped to me make her slender curves more arousing. The shorts where much smaller as well.

[Image: ss20210506-26769-1l550zt.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Galactua's post
Like Reply
Superb,but needed long story
Like Reply