Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
Sexy girls loosing virginity collection

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious.

Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Will be deleted if requested.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
ACCIDENT TO SEX BED - 1

I am Prashanthi .I was decent looking types. 5 ft 6 inches and slim and super fair but super dumb too. that comes free with this package, I guess. I have a sexy structure of 34-26-36 .
Prasu!!! my mom called again before I reached towards my new bike. She repeated the mantra about speeding, indicator etc once again. I didn’t care much about all that. I just wanted to go the tuition class before mom would kill me with all these nonsense. I started the engine and took a U turn and blew a flying kiss to my mom and entered the main road. The truth was that I was not an expert bike rider. But I never showed it. The way to my tuition required me to go on the main road for 5 mins and then it’s through some “galli’s” where there was less traffic.
This was the first time I am riding alone and I had to take the bike for pooja in the temple near my tuition centre. I became over pious and wore a maroon saree with designs and work and a maroon matching blouse a black petticoat. Of course I wore a white bra and cream panty inside..i love wearing those sarees they look awesome on me.and the saree was bit transparent and the blouse was a designer one with only 3 hooks in front.
So now you can imagine how deep it is.. and back was also very deep.
I was driving fast and enjoying my ride and I completely missed that one strong horn of that Scorpio.I realized that I was going to die when the sound of the emergency brake of Scorpio tore into my ears which compelled my stupid brain to command my limps to press the damn brake.. I did it. I could see the ground rotate in front of my eyes as Scorpio hit my activa’s rear side. I fell down hard on the ground. I am not even married. I can’t die now..”God don’t kill me”, not a virgin at least. What stupid thoughts to think off even when i am dying. I knew something bad has happened to my thighs as pain there was unbearable and my hips got disengaged from the rest of my body.
My chest hurt too. I later realized it was the weight of the bike on my thighs that was causing all the pain. It was becoming unbearable, I knew I was dying cause no matter how hard I tried to open my eyes I could not. Suddenly the pain eased, I was getting lifted. So it was true, soul does exist and it goes away from the body after death. But I was not rising anymore. Such a short trip to heaven or hell , I couldn’t confirm.”Open your eyes”.. Please madam open your eyes.. Oh!!! so much respect.. it must be heaven, then… Yipeeee…I slowly opened my eyes. I saw a ordinary man with a grave expression on his face. Who recruited him in heaven? Fire the HR!
He was so happy to see me. I looked around, i was in the same place where i had the accident, i didn’t die after all… I regained my senses and the first thing i realized was that this earthly being had his arms around my waist.. Even though there was pain coming back to me from different parts of my body, i first tried to remove his hands off me. He realized that fast and made me sit on a big stone. He repeatedly asked me if i am ok. I did not reply cause I was not sure How many bones have been broken in my body.
My hip bones and 2-3 ribs were sure shot candidates. He looked at me to see what damage had happened. I wanted to abuse his entire Khandaan but I was unable to open my mouth. Unfortunately it was so deserted that no one even came running to thrash this Jerk.

He suddenly ran away from me to his car. I wanted to scream at him but i couldn’t. He opened his door and went inside. I noted his number so that if i get to see him again will abuse him left, right centre.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Surprisingly he came back with a bottle of water and gave it to me. I gave him a ugly stare but drank some water nevertheless. “Can you get up” he spoke. I glanced at him for the first time. He was not all that bad as i thought he was. There is a clinic nearby here .If you can come, we can check to find out if you are ok. I looked at him. i wanted to call mom but decided against it for obvious reasons. I tried to estimate the damage done to my new bike. It did not look in a bad condition. only some scratch. That can be easily hidden.
“Clinic “!!!! he said again. I gave him a confused look. Then he told me that he will park my active near the school nearby and he will come back and he will take me in his car to the clinic. I told him i ll do it myself without his help. He begged saying, he will cause no more harm and that he just has to get some peace of mind that he did not do me much damage. I acted reluctant but i finally agreed.
He drove my bike and came back after sometime. He said its parked near the school. He helped me get up. There was pain but it was bearable. He made me sit and closed the door. He started the car and drove slowly and took a different that i have not gone till now. He asked my name. i told its Prashanthi and asked his “Nitin” came the reply. He took some more turns and suddenly there was small clinic with a Name Dr Patel (M.D.)
He stopped the car. The place looked nearly empty. He opened the door for me and i walked slowly towards the entrance. Once inside. Nitin asked the only guy inside about the doctor. That guy was the compounder or something, he replied saying clinic is closed for lunch from 12 pm till 2 pm. so there was no one. Then he looked around to look at me. Nitin explained to him that i had a accident and wanted to check with the doctor if everything is ok.
The compounder eyed me from top to bottom. My saree was still in one piece. He said his name is Suresh and he operates the lab and also the X-Ray machines here. He was suddenly quiet for a moment and then replied that he can take a look at me and take some X rays and get the reports ready before the doc comes in again. There goes my tuition. Nitin looked convinced. He nodded but he again looked at me for approval.

I wanted to go home but mom would kill me if she found out that i had an accident. I also nodded.
The compounder came to me and looked at me from head to toe again. He went and closed the entrance of the clinic from inside and bolted it. He told Nitin that he did not want more patients as he was hungry and he will go for lunch as soon as he finished with me. He asked us to follow him to a small room. He then put on the lights and asked to sit on the chair. Nitin was standing towards my side. He asked me where do i feel the pain. I suddenly felt all the pain coming back to me. I told him that my ribs pained, my hips my legs and lower back was also hurting.
We need to take X ray of all these parts to confirm if there is any hairline crack in your bone. I got scared. He then asked me if there was any scratches. There was a burning feeling on my knees. I knew there was some bruise there and also behind my elbow. I pressed my knees for which Suresh replied that it needs dressing from stop it from septic.
Like Reply
ACCIDENT TO SEX BED CONTINUES – 2

What a day to wear a saree.. Suresh went inside and brought some sponge some medicine. He looked at me and told me to lift my saree. Wait a sec, what am i doing. I am alone inside a closed clinic with two guys around me and this guy is telling me lift my saree. What am i doing here. I was scared to create a scene there. So I slowly lifted my saree along with the petticoat up to my knees no more than that till everyone could see some scratch on my knees. Suresh cool caught my leg with his bare hands and straightened it and started cleaning it with water.
He lifted my saree a little bit more up in the process of applying the medicine and he covered it with sponge. I usually wear my saree high above my navel as mom has given me strict instructions to do so. So you feel pain on your ribs and hips, right? asked Suresh. I slowly replied yes. I was totally unaware of what was going to happen to me right after i said that. Suresh looked at me and then at Nitin and told him that he has to take me to X Ray room so that he can take X Ray. He told him to wait there as X Ray radiation is bad on prolonged exposure.
I slowly limped and followed Suresh to another room. As soon as i was inside he bolted the room from inside. I stopped myself from going into panic mode. After all X ray room is supposed to be closed right? Or is it not? I did not know. Should have studied biology properly in 12th Std. There was full lighting inside. He came up to me and told me to lie down on a table. There was a strange looking machine over it. He went inside another small room inside this room and came back wearing a green large coat. I was lying down on the table. He came and told me that he needs to take my chest X ray. I looked back at him unable to understand that statement of his. He stared back at me and when he realized I did not move at all. Madam your cloth material is very thick. It should not block the X Rays. The image won’t come correct. Now what was that. Cant X rays pass through clothes, i remember at least that much from chemistry classes.
No Madam it is difficult to take an X ray with Saree on. What!!!! i panicked. Its ok madam wont take long, it just takes few seconds. I was getting worried. He slowly touched my shoulder and removed the safety pin holding my pallu to the blouse. I was in turmoil inside my mind. I wanted to scream out loud and run away. but the sane part of my mind told me that its normal and after all he is a professional, no need to be ashamed in front of him. He would have seen thousand women pallu-less daily.
He looked at me and with a disgusted tone told me that he was getting late for lunch. I nodded.

In a jiffy, he pulled my pallu and dropped it. My Maroon blouse with hooks stared back at him. Since my saree was tied high above only some skin around my stomach was being shown to him. Little did i know this Bastards elaborate plans for me. He looked closely at my breasts and touched the last hook of my blouse and said its iron. Was it not stainless still. This will also interfere with the X Ray image. WTF!!! don’t tell me to remove that too.
See madam he went on” I am getting late for lunch and i want to finish with you fast”, now please co-operate with me. Saying this, he told me remove the blouse. In that confusion, my hands automatically went and unhooked the buttons of the blouse one by one. I did not remove the blouse. He immediately pulled my blouse apart and lifted my head and dragged it strongly removing it totally from my shoulders. My bra so small that it did not cover half of my breasts . I closed my eyes with shame. my cup of my bra started just above my nipples, so you can imagine how much breasts was on display for him.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
He placed both my hands along the sides of my body, in case as a reflex if i would stop him from doing the most unthinkable action next. I had closed my eyes waiting for the whole thing to get over fast. But no, he had other plans on his mind. He waited for him to do something with the machine. But there was no movements. i opened my eyes to look at him staring at my ripe breasts at his finger tips. With me looking at him. He touched my shoulders and slowly pulled my bra straps along my shoulders.
I wanted to scream loudly for Nitin to come but no words came out. I wanted to cry no tears came out. The straps were coming down and down and it slid past my elbow and out of my arms. My bra’s hooks were behind. He slowly turned me half way around and inserted his hand and with a snap unhooked my bra. My heart stopped. I stared at him in horror he looked completely unmoved. He pulled my bra from either sides and it came off from my body as if it was a banana peel. He kept it to the side of my examination table.
He stared at me .I was topless . My nipples were erect, my breasts were big. I looked at him in fear and silence. He spread my shoulders. He then touched my left breast and caressed it as if adjusting it. He did that with my right breast also. There was full lighting in the room and his stare was drilling on to my breasts. He left me in that topless state and went inside another room. I felt Goosebumps on my breasts.
He came back and saw the Goosebumps. he wasn’t talking to me now. He was doing everything slowly now. he had his eyes on my bare naked breasts. At times he brushed his hands on my nipples as if clearing dust from it. He then left me in that position and went to that small room and came back with a container with some liquid in it. It smelled good though. Madam he said, i have to apply this lotion on your chest so that Xrays pass without obstruction and that your chest is free from xray radiation.
I had never heard of such a procedure before in my life. I gathered some courage and asked him that i have never heard of this before. He replied this is a new find and its is being used extensively nowadays. I said ok. He applied the liquid on both his hands and then with a loud clasp he cupped both my breasts and stated massaging my breasts mercilessly. My breasts were huge and it was pressing it and squeezing it.
He massaged my nipples extra carefully. I was enjoying it. He massaged my breasts for 5 mins nonstop. i was moaning but did not let the sound get louder. After some time he stopped. My pussy was loving the feeling. He then started slowly adjusting the xray machine and positioning it over my breasts. After a while he stopped adjusting the xray machine but started adjusting my breasts to align it to the xray machine. He touched me freely on my breasts with his bare hands. he slowly squeezed it in this process.
My breasts had brains of its own and does not follow orders of my brain most of the time. Nipples stood erect greeting every touch of his with more hardness. With little more squeezing and strokes he finally came to conclusion that the angle of incidence of the Xrays will give the correct image. He slowly switched off the lights and turned the red dim lights on. In the sudden darkness, i felt actually horny. He gave one more final press on both my breasts and meddled with the machine. He then went and switched on the lights again. He again came back to me and touched my breasts slowly and cupped it with both hands as if he is making sure everything went smooth.
He smiled at me. I gave him a faint smile back. Now he said lets take your hip bones Xray. I stared back at him. He acted as if i did not already understand what that meant. He did give me my bra and blouse back that means i am not allowed to wear it yet.He came near me and asked me to get up from the table and stand. I did as i was told. He looked at my bare breasts again and then his hands suddenly touched the saree tuck that went inside my petticoat. He inserted his hand from top of the saree and very slowly pulled the tuck out of the petticoat.
Like Reply
As the tuck came out, he started removing my saree from my body and threw it on the chair sideways. I was in petty coat in front of him. My petticoat was tied above my belly button. He asked me lie down again on the Xray table. I did as i was told again. He kept his hand on top of my stomach near the knot of the petticoat. I was getting hornier with every passing sec. His fingers lingered around my stomach for a longer time as if trying to tickle me. I closed my eyes waiting for it to snap open.
There was small pull and the knot gave away loosening my petticoat around my stomach. There was a black thread around my waist that my mom had tied. He purposely pulled down my petticoat very slowly exposing my navel inch by inch for his personal viewing pleasure. As he reached pulling down the petticoat till below my belly button, he stopped. I was in total flow with his actions and my body gave a sudden jerk due to this interruption. Shit my hips were responding to this stupid clinic in charge.
He then stretched his hand and rested his hand on my stomach before he about stripping me again. My breathing became more fast now. I was liking it so much. He continued pulling my petticoat and stopped it again when my panty line visible to him. My body was becoming restless now. He touched my hips and like magic my hips lifted. He pulled down my petticoat further down below my panty and pulled it down totally from my legs. I had my eyes shut. I was enjoying his every touch on my body.
My panty was actually a big one. it covered my entire pussy and butt. His hands came back on my thighs now, i left out a slow moan. He slowly slid his hands on top of my pussy. Then his hand went all the way on top of my navel. I need to massage your lower part again with oil again madam. i nodded. Saying this. His fingers crept inside my panty and pulled it down and took it out of my legs. I was naked now. He looked at me now. There was faint look of victory on his face.
He took the same lotion and applied it on his hands and started applying it on my bare stomach. he slowly moved it down and covered my belly button with that lotion. My body was responding to his every touch with excitement. He moved his hands and split my legs and looked at my vagina. It was wet and leaking. He wiped that liquid with his bare fingers. He then applied that liquid inside my vagina. I felt out a loud moan. I could not control it more. He continued to apply the massage on my vagina for sometime. I was shaking with pleasure.
He then turned me around and started applying that lotion on my butt, even in the interiors. I was enjoying it to the max by then. He turned me around and asked to lie still and then changed the lights and turned on the red ones and this time took my xray of my hips. he then again switched on all the bright lights. I was still feeling extremely horny. He then told me that he needs to wash away the lotion with water. I node.
He asked to stand and took me to another room which was a bathroom. He turned on the shower . He told me that he has to remove his clothes as it might also get wet. Saying this he removed his green coat. He wasn’t wearing a shirt below that he then slowly removed his pants and stripped to his underwear. I looked at him in amazement. This is going to be the loveliest day of my life. I looked at his penis which was so enlarged that it was trying to tear out of the underwear. He slowly pulled me under the shower.
Warm water hit all parts of my body. he stood little far away from me letting me get drenched .
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
WOWWWW.....

Suuperrr
Like Reply
He stopped the shower. I had water dripping through all parts of my body now. He came near me and slowly pulled down his underwear. i looked at his erect look with amazement. it was huge. It stood up instantly and the underwear came out. I moved a little closer to him. My hands automatically moved towards his organ. I clutched it. it was his time to give out a soft moan. He started feeling it slowly.
He took soap and started applying it all over my body. First my breasts. then my butt my pussy.. i did not let go off his penis. I moved the skin back and forth. He started massaging me faster. I bend down on my knees. My mouth came in same height of his organ. I had never done this before in my life. His Organ was inches from my lips. I pulled back his foreskin to the maximum extend possible. Then i parted my lips and lets his penis head touch my tongue. He shivered. I licked the head of his penis slowly. it was lovely.
Suddenly he was in my control. i increased the intensity of licking.he was monning fast aaaaaah faster prasu aaaaaaaa prasssssssssssuuuu He suddenly became stiff. I pushed his penis inside my mouth and slowly sucked with my tongue the swollen head of his penis. I gave him long kisses on his penis and licked from top to bottom. I pressed his balls. He was loving it. i sucked his penis like a lollypop. He became turbulent now. i did not remove his penis from my mouth. He cum heavily inside my mouth. The load was so much and the force was intense.
Some of his seamen went directly inside my stomach. Rest of the spray hit my lips cheeks and nose. My face was covered with his cum. I let it remain. I was in full mood and there was a knock at the door Suresh went to open it but i didn’t bother covering my self, now Nitin seeing me naked in the shower got immediately naked and showed his lovely cock .
I could smell the familiar smell of semen of his penis near me. asleep. He turned my face to his direction. He slowly tried to push his penis inside my mouth.and i opened it fully and started sucking his enormous cock With lust meanwhile suresh started playing with my boobs and driving me crazy...
He gave me a kiss on my breasts. He went down and kissed my vagina... I looked at him and then at his large penis. I bend forward and kissed him on his lips. He became very confident. Nitin parted my legs and started licking my vagina at a faster pace. I hugged him. His hands exploring my breasts. When he saw that my vagina has expanded more he slowly inserted his penis inside me. I hugged him harder. My breasts pressing against his face.
His monstrous cock has made way into my pussy,it pained initially but started enjoying the feeling that I am no more a virgin

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
He started rhythmically fucking me and Suresh was pinching and stroking my boobs and kissed my face . I was loving it. With each thrust his penis went deeper inside and i finally burst out into orgasm.but he still continued He took out his penis and put it in my mouth. Now Nitin again arousing me by fingering me and when i got into the mood. started keeping his cock in my pussy and He fucked me like a rabbit now i was enjoying both cocks one in mouth and one in pussy and they fucked me like that for ten mins Nitin cummed in my mouth and i swallowed each and every drop of his cum. Suresh continued his fucking and i reached an another orgasm.meanwhile Nitin bought a cam from his car and started shooting all the fucking session even though i want to resist but couldn’t bcoz of extreme enjoyment from Sureshs cock and he finally cummed in my pussy We both lay on the table naked. It was 2 o clock by now. Suresh asked us to pack up. . I wore my saree and Suresh checked my Xray.but still nitin was hot as he cummed only once and wanted another session with me and asked Suresh about it.then Suresh thought for a while and called his doctor and made a false excuse and made sure that dr. Don’t reach the clinic .
Now Nitin asked Suresh to record as he gonna fuck me.they wanted it like a 1st nite and they planned something and made me wait in a room and bought me makeup kit to get ready and flowers and some imitation jewelry an went out of the room.i came out in half an hour fully ready and was looking amazing like a newly wed girl.they turned that x-ray room into a firstnite room.. as i entered into the room i was getting exotic with smell of the flowers and scent.nitin slowly took me and placed on bed and started kissing me and removed my pallu.. and started pressing my boobs and gave me big liplock and now moved down kissed my neck and started licking my cleavage over my blouse and started pressing my navel by inserting a finger as i tied saree much below my navel he then removed my jacket and bra and piched my nipples and sucked my big breasts and tucked my saree from petticoat. I was moaning heavily and Suresh was recording all this.he removed my petticoat and panty in one stretch and inserted a finger into it and started moving and i was moaning ahhh fuck faster ahhhh he suddenly stopped and made me sit on kneels and asked me to suck his cock .and was moaning bitch suck my cock aaaaah come u..ahh u r a pro .. u r a randi.. i enjoyed all those talks and was sucking his huge dick.he asked me to stop and asked me to ride his cock and he slept on the bed. I positioned my pussy over his cock and slowly taken his cock into my pussy and was moving up and dowm with my boobs and jewellery swinging up and down and nitin was pressing my boobs strongly.seeing all this Suresh became horny and asked nitin as he wanted to join then made me sleep on my side with his cock still in my pussy .Suresh came from back and suddenly inserted his cock in my ass i was in hell and asked him to remove his cock.he removed it and applied some lotion over his cock and my ass and started inserting it into my ass slowly strokes were becoming stronger and faster and Nitin started fucking my pussy.. i slowly started enjoying again with one in my pussy and one in my ass. Ilost virginity to both my ass and pussy in the same day they started fucking me hard and called me a slut and pinched and slapped me all over.aaahh i was moaning all the time after sometime they interchanged there positions and again fucked me.atlast they reached climax and both of them cummed on my face and mouth.and i had a tekila shot of cum. I slept for one hour on bed as i was tired .after one hour i woke up they were seeing my nude body and enjoying it and asked for another round but i was getting late so i said no but i promised them another time as they persuaded constantly.and wore my saree back and came out with nitin
I thanked him. Nitin dropped me to the place where he had dropped my bike. I looked normal. I went back home. Mom was happy to see me back in one piece. She told that just because she keeps advising me i have come back without any damage. I smiled at her and told her thanks. i am better off being dumb all my life..

XXXX
Like Reply
Not so fantastic ........
Like Reply
(16-12-2021, 06:37 PM)Blue Bull Wrote: Not so fantastic ........

Yes , I know... but I cant help it ...  Namaskar Smile
Like Reply
Ha ha ha ....... agreed ........
Like Reply
Brother fulfilling his sex fantasy by setting up his sexy virgin Sister with a Stranger

Hi I am Rahul, 22 yrs old student from Pune. I live with my parents and elder sister. My sister Nisha is 25 yrs old working in an MNC.She is fair,5’2″ tall with short brown hair and has a great body (34 28 34). I used to fantasize her since I was 18- 19 old. Initially I thought I should not fantasies her as she was my sister but later I realized that there’s nothing wrong in it.

I sometimes masturbated imagining her and sometimes even looking at her when she was sleeping. I often get a glimpse of her boobs when she bends. I can easily notice if she’s not wearing a bra as her breast loosen without a bra. She’s a real booby girl. During college days she was a simple girl who had many male friends but didn’t have any intimacy with them (at least I thought so).

Now I realize why there were so many guys around her. Recently I have noticed some strange changes in her overall behaviour. She started chatting a lot on internet and talking on phone till late night. I even observed her staring at guys with well built body while we went for shopping. I sensed something. Something was going on. I wanted to find out what was going on.I thought for long hours what could be the reason for this behavior.

Soon I realized my sister was not as simple as I thought. She’s a girl of 25 who never had physical relation with any guy. No doubt she was desperate to have one. I thought she might be having sex chat on net and on phone. I decided to spy on her. I stay awake till late night to listen to her phone talk with my ear to her door. I even got her e-mail password from her diary. One day I logged on her mail with the password and found some porn photographs in her mail.

The thought of my sister feeling desperate for sex turned me on. Initially I was shocked but soon realized that its natural and even she should enjoy. A person named Raj had mailed her those photos. I tried to find out if there some person named Raj in her company but there wasn’t. I wondered who this Raj is. May be he is her net friend. May be she is having some physical relation with him. In that case he is damn lucky.

I found that I was enjoying all this thing and I wanted more fun. I wanted this to continue. So I continued spying on her and discovered a lot more things. Now one thing was for sure, she was sex starved and desperately needed sex. To make her feel more horny I put some porn movies in ‘recent documents’ of our PC. As no one other than us uses the PC I was sure she will find it and enjoy it. And it happened as I thought. She found the location of those files and watched the movies every time she used the PC. This didn’t just made her horny but also convinced her that

I am not a simple guy either and have a lot of porn on my PC although she didn’t say a word about it to me. Now when I stared at her she knew my intentions very well. She just used o smile at me when she caught me staring at her. Initially I felt shy but later I got used to it and continued staring at her body even when she noticed it. The things that made me horny most were her big boobs, fair skin and her brown hair. Although I didn’t have courage to make any move or even talk to her about it.

My next move was spying her when she was in her room. I made a small hole near the latch of her door and got a clear view of her bed. She used to talk on phone for an hour around 11pm. When I peeped through the hole I was surprised to see her masturbate while talking on phone. It was the first time I saw her bare naked. She had pink fresh pussy which can arouse any man as it did to me. She had phone in one hand and the other hand was fingering the pussy and the look on her face was so ecstatic.

Like Reply
I could not resist myself masturbating at that scene. I desperately needed to find out who the person on phone was. Next day early morning I got her phone when she was in her bathroom. I found the number she received previous night. It was from Delhi. It must be her chat friends. She was just fantasizing someone to satisfy herself which was so impractical. I wanted her to have real sex. I wanted someone to fuck her hard. I was so desperate to see her being fucked that I really started to think of some way to do so. In fact she was so horny that all I needed to do was arrange I for her.

I started thinking for options. If she had sex somewhere outside it wouldn’t be in my interest as I couldn’t see it. I wanted I to happen at home so that I may enjoy watching it. Soon I remembered of Vishal. Vishal was a guy from neighborhood who worked in a cyber café. We just knew each other but were not close buddies. He was strong, handsome and experienced in sex. He was always desperate to screw sexy girls. And my sister was one hell of a bomb. I never thought some day I would like him to have sex with my sis.

So somehow I wanted to introduce my sister to Vishal and the rest would take care of itself. Nisha has to check her mail every evening after returning home. I disconnected the internet cable from my PC and told her that there’s some problem in the connection and it will take few days to rectify it. She said she has to check her mail, its very important. I told her she could go to a cyber café near by to check her mail. I took her to the café and introduced her to Vishal as my friend. Both Vishal and Nisha were pleased to meet each others and so was I .

I couldn’t wait any more. I was already imagining Vishal fucking my sister hard. So the first step was taken. She started visiting the café (Vishal) every evening. I observed Vishal being more friendly to me since then. He started meeting me casually ask me about my sister. I knew what his intentions were. Even my sister often enquired about Vishal. And she started to show her body by wearing tight and low neck dresses So the scene was set. I was keeping a close eye on Nisha’s every activity. I read every mail in her inbox and every message in her mobile.

She started meeting Vishal outside in the evening. The kind of guy Vishal is, I knew they were having physical relations. I desperately wanted to see them in action. I knew he took girls to a lodge outside the city to fuck. It was not possible for me to go there and spy. Although I could have directly spoken to Vishal about it, I didn’t have that much courage. One Sunday my parents were going to Mumbai. Me and My Virgin would be home alone. I thought it would be a great chance to make them have sex. I told Nisha that I would be going out with my friends and will return in the evening.

Without asking a single question Nisha agreed. I could see the excitement in her eyes. I took the spare keys to open the door when I return and left. I was damn sure she would call Vishal. I kept watch on Vishal in his café. At around 11 am he engaged one of his friend in the café and left. I knew where he was heading. Straight to my sexy booby sister Nisha. He was such a lucky guy who was going to fuck a desperate young woman with a tight pink pussy.
Like Reply
My house is just few minutes away from the café. I waited for some half an hour and slowly reached our door. I peeped through the key hole to make sure no one is in the living room. I opened the door and entered. I could hear my sister giggling in her room. I moved towards her room. The door was closed but I could see all the action through the hole that I made. Both were semi-undressed. Vishal had a strong body with cuts everywhere. The thing that drives Nisha crazy and Nisha was in Bra and Panty with her boobs firminside. A thing that can drive any guy crazy.

Vishal was smooching Nisha like anything. He cupped her head with his hand and smooched on her lips. My dick was erect and hard at this site. For around half an hour the smooched each others. Vishal was in his underwear. She took his dick in her hand and started moving it. I was surprised to see such horny side of my sister. Vishal gently took off her bra and sucked her boobs. He then started caressing her brown silky brown hair. Seemed to be fond of her brown hair as I am.

He then moved to the bottom and removed her panty and saw her pink pussy. Even he must be surprised to see a virgin pussy at 25. He then insisted on oral sex. Nisha was a little shy but willingly took his big 8” dick in her mouth. Her watching porn movies finally paid off. She was on her knees, Vishal was in ecstasy. Then without wasting any time he wanted to insert. Nisha refused as he wasn’t wearing a condom. He didn’t get a condom as he was not knowing of this chance. He requested and pleaded but Nisha was not ready for it. He started working his finger and tongue on her pussy. After about half an hour when Nisha couldn’t control any more she gave in and agreed for insertion.

Pehli baar sex karne ki wajah se meri Virgin Sister Nisha ka shareer kaanp raha tha aur Vishal is an expert one. Vishal got her laid on Bed with legs spread, caught both of her hand & inserted his long dick in her tight pussy. She screamed with pain "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh nnnoooooooooooooooooo pleasssssssssssssssss. Visssshhhaallll, pls bahar nikaalo isee.....me mar jaungi...plss.." But Vishal was in Mood of Screw her more badly. He asked with a cruel smile, 'how are you feeling inside?" My silly Sister was aching in Pain. She just said "plssss bahaaar nikaaloooo" to which Vishal's dick Replied by entering fully in her tiny Virgin and now Wide Pussy.

By this thrust, she was completely broken.She started Crying. "uh uh uh,,, Vishaaalll... pls bahar Nikaalo pls.....meri Fat jaayegi.....pls" Vishal asked, "Kya fat jaayegi, apne muh se bol" "Vishal pls nikaalo isse" "Muh se Bol"...."CHUT."

By this word, i thought my Dick will explode. I thought 'u wanted to get fucked na, now take this horse dick'

Instead of Stopping, Vishal started pumping heavily. Nisha was screaming in pain. I was proud of Vishal that he Fucked my Horny Virgin Sister so Cruelly.

What I think is there is once in ur life u loose ur Virginity. SO why not bear the pain, you can enjoy your sex afterwards.

This continued for around 10 mins and he was about to cum. He started pumping Heavily and Nisha again started screaming. And then, he came inside my sister's pussy. There was a flood in her womb.
Like Reply

Altough Vishal was done, Nisha wasn’t. She went to Bathroom, cleaned her blood and lied on the bed. They chatted for half an hour and Vishal insisted on another round. Nisha hardly got convinced. She handled his dick and it was erect in no time. This time he didn’t waste much time in foreplay. He inserted his dick and started moving. He then changed position and placed her on top and started pumping harder. Nisha started screaming but he didn’t care. He was in his own mood and he had hall of stamina.

He pumped her mercilessly for few minutes while she was screaming. He then sensed that she was nearing orgasm. He came back to normal position and gave her some long deep strokes. She held her head in her arms and closed her eyes. She gave a long moan as she experienced her first real orgasm. Both were quite for few moments and then Vishal continued to finish his own job. His own orgasm.

He pumped vigorously for five minutes and again Came inside the Womb of my Sweet Sister. It was 2pm. Both started dressing. Nisha was hardly able to walk and walking like a Zombie with both legs wide open. I left the spot knowing the game was over. Soon Vishal left our house and I returned back in the evening. Nisha pretended as if nothing had happened. Even I did the same. Everything was normal. Next day I visited Vishal. He had smile on his face.

He thought I am a stupid guy whose sister is being Tore Apart and who knows nothing about it.

XXXX
Like Reply
KALYANI FUCKED BY PROFESSOR DURING TUTION

Hi I am kalyani I was virgin till I was 18 ,but used to keep masturbating and wanted somebody to take my virginity.My pussy would always be on fire and the brinjals and bananas could not quench my thirst for a real cock.

I lived in Bhopal and used to go to Shamsher Singh ,my professor for tutions at his house ,i used to go there in the afternoon along with my friend Sneha.It so happened one day that Sneha was not feeling well and when i reached prof. residence ,i came to know that his wife and son had gone to Punjab.

Prof.Shamsher was a well built Punjabi with broad shoulders,6 feet height and fair complexion.I secretly had a crush on him. I always knew that he had an eye on me and that day even I was feeling horny.I was wearing a deep neck T shirt and my cleavage was visible quite clearly, every time i would bend to write,he would start peeking inside.Then he came and stood next to me and put a hand on my shoulder,I got up and said that I was feeling tired and wanted to go home,He said he would rub some oil on my Back ,he started massaging my neck and with his other hand over the Tshirt and when he felt my Bra ,he started fiddling with it.

Before I could say anything he went inside and brought a Parachute Coconut oil bottle,he asked me to take of my shirt,i objected and before i could put another word he had the T shirt over my shoulder and his eyes were lustfully looking at my size 36 knockers which were looking sexier in my undersized black bra.

He started rubbing the oil on my back and soon his hands were feeling my bra and with one snap he opened the Bra,as I was sitting the Bra fell down.

I wanted to cover my breasts but he asked me to lie down on my breasts ,he started rubbing on my back and i was feeling good then his hands came and cupped my breasts i tried to shout but he put his fingers on my mouth and turned me around and then kissed he me deeply on my lips soon he was squeezing my breasts and then his mouth went lower and he started sucking them,this was the first time some body was sucking my breasts although a lot of guys had pulled then from outside.

He was slightly rough with the sucking and although it was hurting I was still liking it and then he opened the buttons of my denims and within a few sec my jeans was down,he went down ,tore apart my panty and started licking my virgin pussy,there was some hair on my pussy and he was making strange sounds while licking it ,his tongue was inside my pussy and he was exploring the depth of the same soon I saw his shorts expanding,he was having a hard on and I was enjoying the view,
Like Reply
I was feeling good and extended my arm and grabbed it from outside the short,I too pulled his trouser down and a 10 inches monster came out with full force,even in the neighborhood boys whom i had secretly seen peeing did not have suck a big cock

He said,” kalyani do u like the cock”,I was too dumb stuck to say any thing, he pushed the big one in my mouth and soon I was sucking it like a hungry dock licks the bone and was liking the musk smell of that dirty cock and within a few minutes he was ramming hard and i was sucking even harder and soon he came came in my mouth .

My mouth was full of that sticky white liquid still i gulped it down.He took out the dick and wanted to put it in my pussy which was tight being a virgin and it would not go inside and then he took out some oil and rubbed it on my pussy he positioned his cock on the pussy from outside and within 2 shots he was inside me ,it was paining like hell but slowly the pain subsided and I was enjoying,he was pumping with full force and my hands were scratching his back and after a few jerks he came and he took out his cock and asked me to suck,it smelled awful but I was in a different world and I was sucking him again,before I could realise I was sitting on him and jumping up and down and he was holding to my melons and biting them and sucking them.

I kept on jumping and did not let his monster dick come out of my pussy and soon i felt liquid gushing inside my pussy ,he was coming and even my body was getting stiff and soon I also came again and the mixed cum of both of our was on his dick and when i got over him i do not know what happened i licked that leftover and then we rested for a few moments after which his cock was again stiff and we went to the washroom where he cleaned me and i cleaned him and soon we were sucking and fucking again.

We fucked continuously for 4-5 hours ,by that time my pussy had swollen and I was having a tough time to walk,I slowly dressed up and dragged myself home ,i slept like a log and this expedition continued for 4 days,all during which Sneha was sick and we must have fucked 4-5 times daily.

One day when I went to his house Prof.Mohit was also there and they both were drinking,I had scored poorly in Prof.Mohit’s hsitory test and for getting better score in History prof Shamsher convinced me to offer my pussy to Mohit also.He had a equally big cock so my frequency of sex increased to 7 shots during day from both professors .

This continued for good six months

Like Reply
NIKITHA LOOSING VIRGINITY IN PUBLIC BATHROOM

My name is NIKITHA aged 23 and am from ONGOLE in ANDHRA PRADESH. I finished my engineering and I was doing a masters course in a reputed college.

Well coming to my body I have nice big boobs of 34 size and a waist of 30 and a big ass of 35. All this happened when I was traveling from ONGOLE to another place in a bus. Usually the journey takes 8 hours to travel so I was in ONGOLE on a holiday as my college was declared holidays for 4 days… after four days I reserved a ticket for night and got ready to go. My dad dropped me in the bus stand and the bus was ready to leave. I got into the bus and waved bye to my dad and got into the bus. To my bad luck I got a last seat. The bus was filled with all men am the only girl in the bus. I got a last row window seat. I went and sat there. I always wear salwar kameez. So as I did that night also. I sat in my seat and looked to my next as it was a last row consisting of six seats. To my next was a man of age 35 looking ugly and he is chewing some dirty things in his mouth and smelling bad.

The bus started to move and the conductor was checking the tickets of the passengers. I asked the ticket collector to change my seat. The conductor said that no seat is vacant and said sorry. I disgraced and sat in the last row corner window seat only seeing outside of the window. The man next to me was staring at my body. I wore a salwar kamees skin tight top and a legging. So my boobs are stiff in and my dress s was stuck to my body. The man next to me introduced himself to me and said that his name is SALMAN and he said he works as a labour in dumping yard . he said he came to ONGOLE for his friends marriage and asked my name. I replied him my name is NIKITHA . He smiled and kept on talking something or the other. After some time we stopped the chat. It was night 8:30 pm the bus was dark as the lights were switched off… I was seeing out and enjoying the nature in the dark with sparkling lights… I saw my next man SALMAN sleeping.. I too closed my eyes sat .

After 10 minutes I felt a hand on my lap… I opened my eyes and saw… it was the hand of SALMAN . I saw him but he was sleeping so I thought he might have put his hand on me in sleep so I removed his hand on me. The bus was moving in the dark roads with no light in the bus. Many people were sleeping except few… I was just closing my eyes the time was 9 and the bus was stopped for dinner at a dhaba on the high way side. All went to have their dinner. SALMAN asked if I want anything to eat. I said no thank you. I also got down the bus and took some light food and went into the bus again… all passengers came and the bus started to move… Salman started to ask some questions to me and I simply answered to him about my college and all. After some time I felt sleepy due to the cool breeze on the night highway road and closed my eyes and slept for some time… but I woke up again as I felt a hand on my lap again.. I slightly opened my eyes and saw Salman rubbing his hand on my lap over my dress. I opened my eyes and saw him . he with drew his hand and kept quite. I looked very angrily at him. Salman didn’t say w word but silently closed his eyes and kept quite… after 5 minutes I too took the matter light and again closed my eyes and pretended as I slept. Then SALMAN again kept his hand on my lap and started to rub again and he came near to me and said NIKITHA you are hot; I like you. I opened my eyes and held his hand and was about to shout and call all the passengers but meanwhile SALMAN said in my ear that he will not do it again and said sorry. I angrily looked at him. He said he is unmarried and said that he loves me and wants to marry me. I said no to him angrily. He kept on speaking and trying to impress me and finally he kept his hand on my hand. I asked why he was behaving like this and pushed his hand away. He said he loves me nothing else and I said am sorry.
Like Reply
Then SALMAN took the courage and asked me that he won’t disturb me if I do as he says. I asked him what to do. Then SALMAN asked that he wants to hold my hand till we reach our place as we both are going to same place. I first said no but he pleaded me and begged me. I accepted for that he then grabbed my hand and held it and touching my fingers and seeing my palm and rubbing my palm… I felt a bit nervous with his acts. I gave my hand to him and I closed my eyes but he is still playing.. suddenly he kept another hand on my lap again. I opened my eyes and again asked him why he was doing it again he said that he won’t do anything except keeping his hand on my lap. But the hand was on my thigh. He was rubbing my thigh I am becoming week… SALMAN observed my condition and came to me and said I love you. I didn’t reply I was just closing my eyes and wetting my lips. Then SALMAN put his hand on my belly and started to massage my belly over my dress. I was getting week and week and I was breathing heavily slowly he moved to his hand upwards and reached my boobs over the dress.. and he kept his hand on my left boob as he was towards my left side. He didn’t even press my boob he was just keeping his hand and he kept moving his fingers on my boob .then I opened my eyes and said to him that this is not good and asked him to leave me and I removed his hands over my body. But SALMAN again held my hand and came near to me and said nothing will happen and he said that the journey will be memorable. I was losing control over me.

SALMAN turned towards me and he held my waist with his tow hands I was just seeing the roof of the bus and he was pressing my waist. I was feeling worried as I may lose my virginity but the acts of SALMAN made me feel very good and I didn’t even object him anymore. He is pressing my waits and he came close to my face and I saw his black dirty face but didn’t say anything he kissed my cheek and then licked it and then came to my lips and at first he kept his tongue out and licked my lips .. I felt very embarrassed as his dirty saliva was on my lips then he kissed my lips very hard for 10 minutes I can feel his breathing on my face. I was in a difficult position I smell his bad fragrance. But am out of control the feeling of a lip kiss was very different and unique for me. Me boobs grew well and my nipples became harder he pressed both my boobs over my dress with his hand. Then he raise my arm and smelled my armpit and licked it over my dress. While licking my armpit his mobile rang and he left me armpit and became normal and answered his call and was talking in the phone. I was still in the same position raising my right arm up. I smelled my armpit it smelled bad with my sweat and I thought how could he lick it. He finished speaking over the phone and came back to me and started to lick my armpit again. Then after licking he pressed my boobs with his both hands and kissed them over my dress. I was breathing heavily. He is pressing both my boobs and kissing my lips. Then he came to my shoulder and kept his hand inside my dress and touched my bra strip. He said to me it would be a problem for both of us if he removes my dress so he didn’t remove my dress and he kept on pressing my boobs and he rubbed my belly and navel too. After that he kept his hand on my pussy over my dress.

Like Reply