Misc. Erotica 18 learned sex from 50 --- luvdeep23
18 learned sex from 50 (Part 1)

Here I am with new incident of my life where I fight with myself with the reason that whether I have done right or wrong. You reader should help me with your opinion. The incident started long back in the year 1988. Usually I was working as an Assistant Engineer in a construction firm. I was posted somewhere in Madhya Pradesh (for some reason I do not want to disclose the name). There I met a staff in our company who was of my age and he had a wife. Somehow I became nearer to them and became a great friend. They did not keep any secret of their life to me and same was my case also. Okay, for realistic reason let me name them, my friend was Pradip and his wife name was Susmita. She was of short height and had a good figure with medium size boobs and an uplift ass. My wife Trisha doubted me that I was having an affair with Susmita. Now I would not hesitate to disclose that really I was having an affair with my friend’s wife and we had slept together. But that was not the reason for writing this piece. Trisha never allowed me to talk to them, but she did talk with her. At site Pradip used to talk about Trisha that if she had taken them in her stride we would have been better friend. It became pain to me to take a concrete decision whether to keep them or throw them. But thinking about our family I decided to throw them out of my mind to make a good relation with my wife, which was going not in our way. Some how we managed to keep our relation and slowly Trisha started forgetting the relation I had with them. Then I left the company and joined another company, which in turn sent me to Himachal Pradesh where construction of a new project was going on. Me, Trisha and my son went there. When I came to the site I was very puzzled to see Pradip. We ‘hi’ each other and asked him, ‘how come you are here?’ he said, ‘my company transferred me here.’ ‘Where is your family?’ I asked curiously. He said, ‘well, they’re here.’ I was puzzled and fumbled, ‘they means?’ He replied, ‘well, we are blessed with a daughter.’ Then we went through our past. When I left the company, it was one year after Susmita gave birth. Many other things were discussed, but we never discussed out family. Then I informed Trisha, ‘do you know I met Pradip at site. He is also transferred here.’ She was not surprised as I thought she would be. She only told me, ‘well, keep a distance.’ One day when I came home she was watching TV. As she found me, she got up and prepared tea for me. While I was taking the tea she sat beside me and told, ‘Know Deep, today I had gone to market and I saw Susmita there. But that day you didn’t tell me that she is here.’ I blankly told, ‘I never asked him, nor did he tell.’ I thought, ‘who is going to start the war again.’ Then she said, ‘I saw her daughter too. She is cute.’ I looked at her and said, ‘what do you mean? Are you going to call them?’ She looked at me, ‘I am just looking to your reaction.’ ‘Why,’ I said, ‘do you think that I am her father?’ She got up and smiled at me, ‘don’t get angry.’ I was transferred from the site to Jharkhand after two years. Nothing important had happened during this span. At Jharkhand I shifted my family to my native place permanently to give my son a proper schooling. Then I got transferred to Gujarat. There I met an old friend who was working in another company along with our company. He knew Pradip from Himachal Pradesh and kept a constant contact with them. In the mean time Pradip went to Malaysia. He had purchased a flat at Gujarat and kept his family there. I got the phone no. from the friend whom I met at Gujarat and contacted Susmita. When she picked up the phone she instantly recognized me and invited me to come to their house. I got two days leave and went to their house. Of course Trisha did not know about it. There I met the girl. She was really cute and she became a great fan of me. Her name was Sneha. After that Sneha regularly called me on phone and we used to talk for long. Her age was ***edited*** then with budding boobs and with a small round going to be a full ass. In the phone she used to tell me about the boys who showed their interest to her and I always complimented her for her cuteness. I usually gave her gifts of many kinds. She used to say, ‘see uncle the way you love me and take notice I can’t get it from my parent. I love you very much.’
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
This went on for two years and again I got transferred. I came to Orissa. I used to keep in touch with Sneha and Susmita everyday after coming to Orissa. One day Susmita told me that Pradip did not want to stay at Malaysia, he would like to come back to India. She asked me if I could manage a job at our company which I did. And he came back to India and I did not know what prompted him to join my site at Orissa under me. I did not keep it a secret to Trisha. She just told, ‘don’t come close to them except the official work.’ He took his family with him and took a house very close to my room where I was staying. I was staying alone with only my cook. I was afraid if anything went wrong and if Trisha came to know about it then certainly I would get a divorce. So I was playing it very cautiously. Sneha came more close to me. Pradip and me both returned home at the same time. When he went to his home Sneha came to me, took my laptop and started chatting with her friends. I became a friend to her more than uncle. I used to keep all the sexual staffs in my laptop and she had seen all of it. When I told her, ‘Sneha you must not access the D drive. It is my personal.’ She used to smile as if she had understood every thing. She started calling me De. She often showed me her chatting friends. One day when she was chatting with friends, she called me, ‘De come here.’ I was seeing the TV and I went to her. She looked at me, ‘you know De, I just came in contact with Sunil and he is asking my mobile no. What shall I do?’ I told, ‘but you don’t have mobile.’ She said, ‘that’s the problem. What to do? I can’t give my parents mobile. They will just fire me.’ Then I told, ‘you do one thing. You give my no and tell him to call at night after 9.00PM.’ She hugged me, ‘oh De you’re too sweet. That’s why I love you so much.’ I smiled and said, ‘then give me a kiss?’ She refused to give and this was the thousand times I was refused to have a peck from her. Anyway from the next day sms started coming from Sunil. Sometime she laughed as she read and sometime she made her expression blank. I asked her about the characteristic she used to show but she never told. She said, ‘no, impossible, I can’t say.’ After she went to her parent I browsed through the inbox but she had deleted all the sms. One day while she was going through my mobile she screamed and said, ‘oh Sunil I’ll kill you.’ I went to her and asked, ‘what happened Sneha? Why you’re screaming?’ She almost cried, then said, ‘see, Sunil writes such obscene messages.’ I said, ‘where? Show me.’ She took the mobile behind her back and said, ‘no. I can’t.’ ‘Oh, Sneha, come on,’ I told her, ‘you acknowledge me your friend and still you’re shy to tell me.’ She said, ‘no, De it’s not that. You’ll think me a bad girl.’ I asked, ‘does he write anything about sex?’ First she kept silent then nodded her head. ‘Show me,’ I told. She flopped on top of the bed, nodding her head, ‘no I can’t.’ Then I told her, ‘Okay, don’t show and don’t tell again.’ I moved out the room. Some time later she came and stood beside me. I got the smell of fine fragrance. She told me, ‘you’ll not think me a bad girl if I show you.’ I said, ‘did you write it? Then why you’ll be the bad girl?’ She forwarded my mobile to me and I took it and went to the inbox. Sunil had written that he wanted to kiss her boobs, suck her nipples. I looked at her; she hid her face with her palms. I drew her to me and told, ‘what’s wrong with it?’ She said, ‘is it not bad?’ I said, ‘I don’t think it’s bad. You’ve boobs, he had written it. You’ve nipples, he had written it.’ I thought myself that a nearing 50 years old was telling such things to 18 years teenage. She looked puzzled, ‘oh, De how do you say this?’ ‘Why,’ I said sarcastically, ‘this is your boobs, so what’s wrong telling it.’ I touched her boobs. She flinched. Then I made her sit at my side and asked, ‘what more Sunil wanted to do?’ She was now almost easy. She started telling that he wanted to kiss me, wanted to press my boobs and….. She got up and went inside. I knew that he had asked her more. She had given the mobile to me. Two more sms came but she never knew. I opened and found that Sunil had written about the colour of her pubic hair, wanted to know the growth of it, was it dense. He wanted to put his mouth on her pussy and give her a solid suck. In the other sms he wanted her to write back how would she love if he sucked her pussy or nipple. I found the lad was just a sextrovat. I went to her, gave her the mobile and said, ‘he had sent two more sms for you. And for your information I have read them.’ I moved out the room and started to watch the TV. I observed no sound was coming from the room. I peeped from the side of the curtain and found her sitting still with her face down. I called her, ‘Sneha, it’s already late. Go to your house.’ But she did not come out from the room. I went inside and found her in the same position. I asked her, ‘what’s the matter dear?’ She did not tell anything. I lifted her head by her chin and looked into her eyes. She shut down her eyes. I whispered in her ears, ‘see baby now is the time to learn these things. Otherwise you’ll be a laughing stock in your friend circle. Every body will laugh at you. There is no shame in learning all.’ She looked up to me and said, ‘but what are all those things?’ I said, ‘what?’ She told, ‘the things he wrote. I don’t understand any of these things.’ I caught hold of her hand, pulled her up from the bed and said, ‘okay; now you go. I’ll tell you later.’ ‘You promise,’ she asked. I looked at her eyes and said, ‘yeah, I promise.’ She went to her parent.
Like Reply
Welcome back with a new story ........
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply
It's a short story, was written long back in 2008 by one of the legendary writers of the bengali stories section.
Will post the second and last part tomorrow
Like Reply
2nd part

Few days passed by without any events. She came but for some time, talked to me and went out. Pradip asked me, ‘Deep, do you fight with Sneha?’ I said, ‘no, but why?’ He said, ‘now a days we find her to go to your house and then came back within short time.’ I laughed and said, ‘no, no, it’s nothing.’ That day she came and I was surprised to see a dress in her hand. I asked, ‘what’s this?’ She told, ‘I told my parent that I’ll be sleeping with you.’ Instantly my mobile rang and it was Susmita. She said, ‘Sneha had gone to your house. I told her to sleep there.’ I asked, ‘why? Are you going to have a session at night?’ She laughed and said, ‘think anything. Take care of her.’ I told my cook to prepare an extra dinner for her. She took out my laptop and started chatting with friends. I took whiskey and started drinking. Then we ate dinner. I watched TV some more time and she chatted some more time. I called her and said, ‘Sneha change your dress. It’s time for sleeping.’ She said, ‘Yeah, I know.’ She closed the door and after sometime opened it. She had changed her dress to a short nighty, which came to her knee. My cook had already gone to sleep as he had to rise early for making all the breakfast and all. I switched off the TV, put off the light and came inside the bedroom. She was shutting down the laptop, put it inside the bag and put the bag at the corner. Then she looked at me and said, ‘which side do you prefer to sleep?’ I mockingly said, ‘at your side dear. Now hop in.’ She went to the top of the bed and lay down. I put off the light and took off my shirt. Then I went up the bed and lay down beside her. I told her, ‘See Sneha, I use to sleep nude at night. But now I have to sleep with the short on.’ She giggled and asked, ‘well De, don’t you feel ashamed of telling all these things to me who is of your son’s age?’ I told, ‘why, you know at the foreign country the family takes bath in nude condition. I had seen it and I think I’ve some pics in my laptop.’ She told, ‘yeah I’ve seen it.’ I did not ask her how did she see it. Instead I told, ‘so you must have seen that the daughter can see her dad’s prick, son can see his mom’s pussy and vice versa.’ ‘Hmm,’ she muttered. Then she asked, ‘what do you say prick? What it’s?’ I told as a matter of fact way without showing any interest as if it was term like fruits hanged from the tree, ‘it’s the thing that hang from the joint of two legs of a male.’ She said, ‘oh, I had seen it on the road when the boys pees. But what is pussy?’ I again said in the same notation, ‘the thing which is in between your legs.’ She was silent this time. Then she asked, ‘why Sunil was telling to suck pussy?’ I told, ‘this is a sort of excitement which stimulate one’s sex organ.’ ‘What’s that?’ she said. I explained her, ‘see the thing which is in between the legs of a male get hard when stimulated. It gives the male certain pleasure. By saying this Sunil was trying to get the stimulation so that he can masturbate.’ By saying this I realized that I had done the mistake, as it would attract her curiosity. And it did, immediately she asked, ‘what is masturbate?’ Now I stammered, I was searching an answer that would give her no chance to ask me further question. I said, ‘this is sort of exercise which ends the excitement that is grown inside the male.’ I thought it was the best answer and she was thinking of getting a question. But she failed to get and said, ‘okay I’m now going to sleep and you know De I may hug you. So never mind.’ I told her, ‘rest assured you can do anything but don’t snore.’ She told, ‘I don’t snore.’ Then she put one hand on my chest and put her thigh on my stomach and went to sleep. I started moving my hand over her dressed thigh slowly and drifted to sleep. All of a sudden I woke up with a start. I found that she had moved to other side, her back was toward me, I had hugged her tightly in my arms, her ass was just closely connected to my groin, my prick was hard, it was compressed on her butts, one of my hand had moved to her boobs and pressed them. She was sleeping calmly. I tore myself from her, ‘what the hell I’m doing, shit,’ I got up from the bed went to toilet, relieved myself and came back to bed. As I positioned myself at her side I moved to the opposite direction from her and went to sleep. In the early morning when I woke up I found her thighs on top of my prick, which was as usually rock hard, she had pushed herself close to me, her boobs were compressed on my hand. My hand was on top of her thigh, she wore an undergarment, which was like a knickers. My fingers were trying to push inside her knickers. ‘Oh God, am I doing this in my sleep?’ I moved my hand off her but remembered to tell her to sleep without any undergarment to have a free circulation of blood through her body. After I came back finishing off my shaving, bath she greeted me with a ‘good morning’. I asked to see her reaction, ‘did you sleep well in the night?’ She broke up with a smile and said, ‘the most peaceful sleep I have ever slept. Thank you De.’ I did not understand whether she was joking with me.
Like Reply
Anyway I went to site telling her to lock the door and keep the key with her. In the evening when I came I found her sitting and watching the TV. She took the laptop from me and while she was opening I asked, ‘how come you’re so early today?’ She laughed and said, ‘oh idiot, if I don’t come how would you enter in the room.’ I thought how foolish I was to ask such question. Then we took the snacks and sat down to watch TV. I told her, ‘Sneha, don’t mind for telling this. Don’t wear any undergarment while sleeping. It restricts blood circulation.’ She returned with the question, ‘is that why mom does not wear bra during sleep?’ I thought it was to give a good access to her boobs for Pradip but said, ‘yeah for that. But don’t tell your parent that I’ve told you this, okay?’ ‘Yeah, De I know,’ she smiled. When it was getting late I asked her, ‘do you plan to sleep here today?’ She said, ‘Yeah, do you’ve any objection?’ I said, ‘No, of course not. But your parent knows?’ She replied back, ‘they’ve only sent me here.’ I took my usual course of whiskey and she was with the laptop. After we finished our dinner, she said, ‘De I would like to sit some time with the laptop. Will you mind?’ I told, ‘no, of course not. Help yourself. But don’t disturb me. I’m exhausted dear.’ She nodded her head and I took the bed. When she was moving over me to take her position beside me to sleep I opened my eyes and realized that my prick had come out from under the hem of the short and it was hard. ‘Did she see it?’ I thought and hurriedly hid it under the short. She simply said, ‘ I’ve seen it De.’ I blushed, ‘what a shame! She has seen it.’ She again told me, ‘why you are thinking? I’ve found so many times in the night of my father and by the way it’s the prick, isn’t it?’ ‘Yeah, it is,’ I said non-interestingly. When she was hugging me she whispered in my ears, ‘De I am not with the undergarment. So sleep cautiously.’ ‘What the hell she is trying to mean?’ I thought myself and at the same time did not believe myself. At night I felt the urge to pee and as I awake I looked at the most horrible thing in my life. Sneha was sleeping and her nighty had rode up to her stomach. She was on her back and the bushy mound was clearly visible in the blue bed lamp in the room. I thought she had the habit but then I was shocked to find my hand was working on her boobs, trying to press them, finding the nipples, twisting them, her nipples were rigid. God, my hand had done this, it had exposed her. I quickly got down from the bed and without covering her I went to toilet fearing that if I tried to do it she might wake up and catch me. I finished and came back, I found her in the same position with her legs parted. I lay down beside her and then she moved and put her thigh on my stomach and with one hand circled my upper chest. She sighed. I remembered the next day was Sunday and I did not have to wake up early. So I went to sleep. I woke up with a certain sensation. It seemed to me some feeling was there in my prick. I opened my eyes and found she was holding my prick and rubbing it up and down. Once she looked at me and I closed my eyes quickly. I did not want her to be in an embarrassed position. Then what she did took me in surprise. She engulfed my prick with her mouth and started moving her head over my prick up and down. I was feeling the sensation was growing inside me. She took out my prick from her mouth with a ‘plop’ sound then closely saw it and next again she clamped her lips over the tips of my prick. I was not sure whether to let her know that I was not sleeping but observing every movement of her but then did not want her to be ashamed. She was working on the tip with her tongue that was bringing me near to the climax. I was at a loss whether to wrench myself free from her mouth or let me spurt inside. The excitement was building enormously inside me closing me to the point of ejaculation and I did that in her mouth. Her bobbling mouth stopped for some moment then caught with the speed of my spurting and took my whole load inside her. I did not know whether she had done it deliberately or unwillingly so that she could not be caught hold. She wiped her mouth with her dress and lay down beside me. I moved to her and asked, ‘where did you learn such thing?’ She was quick to answer, ‘from your laptop.’ Yes, I had lot of such clips in my laptop and she had seen every thing. She then asked me, ‘this is what you are telling stimulation?’ I said, ‘no dear, what you did is stimulation and what I did is ejaculation.’ She shook me, ‘no De, don’t sleep. You promised me that you’ll tell me. What’s the liquid that comes from your prick?’ I answered, ‘it’s semen. It grows inside us and when we climax it comes out from our prick.’ She asked, ‘it’s like pee then!’ I said, ‘no dear, it’s not pee. This helps to create baby when it goes inside the woman.’ ‘How it goes inside us?’ she asked. ‘Well,’ I said, ‘you must know that you’ve a slit there. God has created us in that fashion, male with a prick and female with a slit so that the prick can enter into the slit. God has also gifted you in such a fashion that when the prick ejects semen inside, you receive it and both of us thus help to contribute in the formation of baby. There are some medical terms to describe it but I actually don’t know.’ She then asked, ‘so this two things are only for making baby?’ ‘No,’ I said, ‘from this we actually get the satisfaction of sex. When our pricks ejaculate, we get tremendous pleasure.’ ‘That means you’ve got the satisfaction as you ejects in my mouth?’ she asked. I told, ‘yeah of course.’ She said, ‘but you didn’t show it.’ ‘Yeah I didn’t show it,’ I told, ‘of course I had got the tremendous satisfaction, but I was afraid to show it as you’re there.’ Then she asked, ‘what about the female? Do they ejaculate like this? How they get the pleasure?’ I answered, ‘well, female doesn’t ejaculate in this fashion, but they squirt. Some sort of juices comes through their pussy when they get aroused and they enjoy a heavy throbbing sensation inside their bodies which call orgasm. When the prick enters into a pussy, the pussy wall gets rubbed by the length of the prick which causes the sensation. At the same time all the women are blessed with a little bud, which hangs from the top of the pussy, and the prick also rubs it and the end the women enjoy the orgasm inside their pussies.’ She was silent. I asked, ‘what are you thinking?’ She did not tell anything. I was thinking whether it would be right to teach her. I had told her everything about sex. So what was the harm if I would teach her practically? But she was so underage. My prick was hard again. It was although under the short but as she moved it touched her thigh. She all of a sudden told me, ‘De will you show me?’ I said, ‘yeah baby, I was thinking. But you promise not to mention it to your parent and will not get involved again.’ She touched me and said, ‘I promise you.’ I took her nighty of her body. Her tiny body was now nude in front of me. Her budding boobs were heaving with erect nipples topping them. Her nipples were not big now but soon going to be. The brown circle were still small enough around the nipples. She was not so thin.
Like Reply
I looked down her body. The pubic mound was covered with black curly hair but not enough to cover her slit. Her thighs were fair and round enough. I put my lips on one of the nipples. She sighed and heaved. I drew the nipple inside my mouth and sucked on it first slowly then drew half of the boob inside my mouth. She moaned. I sucked some more time and asked her, ‘how are you feeling?’ She opened her eyes and said, ‘a strange sensation is playing through my body, it is sort of pleasurable sensation.’ I again closed my lips around the other nipple and did the same thing like the other. Then I put my lips on her armpits. Sparse hair covered her armpits. I drew the skin inside my mouth and sucked on it. She was heaving and pressing my head. I again came to her boobs and played with them some mote time. As I went down, I said to her, ‘Sneha, now you’ll find more pleasure.’ I circled her navel with my tongue wetting it and went down further kissing every bit of flesh coming near my lips. I came to her pubic line. She was emitting pleasant scent from her cunt. I kissed her inner thighs, she squirreled as I drew the flesh inside my mouth. Then I inhaled the virgin hairy pussy. I pressed my lips over her mound which made her jerked her body. I opened her cunt by thumbs and looked inside the pink depth. I found her small clit throbbing with excitement, her whole inside was glistening with her juice. I put my tongue and tasted the virgin pussy. She throbbed against my tongue. I entered her with my tongue and made a circling movement around her pussy wall. She bumped against my face. I started tongue fucked her. All the time she was heaving her hips to meet my tongue. I flicked her clit with my tongue that made her to utter ‘oohh’. I took the clit in between my lips and put pressure on it, drew it inside my mouth and gave a good suck. She brought her hand over my hair and pulled on it due to the excitement. She was oozing out her virgin juices. I tasted every drop it before it got vanished between her ass chicks. I lapped on and on over her pussy, drawing my tongue from her asshole to the top of her clit. The entire region was wet with her juices and my saliva. Suddenly she lifted her hips from the bed, kept on thrusting on my face, her face was contorted with the excitement, lastly she collapsed with a ‘my god’ on the bed. I pulled up my face from her pussy and looked at her. Her eyes were closed but her body was still writhing. I was setting myself for the final assault. I told her, ‘how is the feeling baby?’ She murmured, ‘oh, I can’t say. I’m breathless.’ I said, ‘but you know you’ll get more and it’ll be your life time excitement.’ She just nodded her head. I took out my pant, my prick dangle free. I thought of using condom. But I would use the withdrawal technique. Then I lifted her hips and put a towel under to avoid blood because she would now going to loose her virginity. I positioned myself in between her legs and told her, ‘baby you’ll feel a certain pain here. But don’t worry, your De is here to take care of this.’ She just nodded her head. I put the tips of my prick at the mouth of her pussy and pushed a little. The tip of the prick pierced opens the lips, it was coated with juices, I pushed further, it went further inside, and then again, it went further. I was puzzled that she was not flinching. I moved further in and found myself totally buried inside her. I was thinking about her hymen, ‘how come I’ve not met with it?’ I was thinking of her loosing virginity already. I asked her, ‘Sneha, are you feeling any pain?’ She said, ‘not yet.’ Then I remembered that she used to cycle a lot for her school and that would be the case of tearing her hymen. I kept aside the worry and started pumping her. I looked down at my prick. When it was coming out of her pussy it was coated with thick juices and again I drove it inside her. She was lifting her hips to meet my thrust; her teeth were clenched over her lips, her fingers were drawing the bedsheet, she was in total abandoned state. I was feeling the excitement mounting inside me. I stopped for sometime to feel her pussy around my prick. I felt it was clenching and releasing my prick simultaneously. I took my face to her ears and asked, ‘how you are feeling baby?’ She whispered, ‘can’t say. I feel spasm one after another.’ Then I rocked her some more time and when I felt about to cum I jerked myself out of her and placed my prick on her pubic mound and let me go. The first spurt was so strong that it hit her on the chin, the next one over her boobs and the rest made a pool around her navel. I gasped some time over her, then rolled out of her and lay still. I regained my breath and got up. She was lying there with my spurt all over her body and lay in such a way as if she was out of the world. I took a wet towel and cleaned her. I shook her and asked, ‘are you alright?’ She said, ‘Yeah, De. I’ll sleep.’ I said, ‘okay you sleep. But may I kiss you?’ She told, ‘I had already told you not to.’ She moved the other side and went to sleep. I went out the room, phoned her parent and told them, ‘she is still sleeping. Shall I wake her up?’ They said, ‘no, let her sleep. We are coming to your house to take lunch at 2.00PM.’ I looked at the watch and it was 9.30 in the morning and I had ample of time to wake her up for making her ready to present her to her parent.

XXXX

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Nice....erotica .....enjoyed ...
Like Reply
Gooo{ooooood ome
Like Reply