Poll: Did you like it, can I continue?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
5 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

CFNM Town
CFNM Town

This story is a total fictional. 

Sai 16 years old just finished his 12th exam. He is having an younger sister Divya aged 14 years finished 10th std. His fatfer Sarath aged 40 working in a government office, and mother Pallavi 38 years old taking care of children.
Sai's father got promotion and transfered to new town which is around 400 kms from current town.
The family moved to a new town. It was a small town compared to their earlier place. They can't get the 2bhk  home and settled for single bhk house and they moved in. Sai was happy since a big play ground and park was near to theri home. Sai was atthelate and play games regularly and was fit and healthy. 
Divya joint in new school which was walkable distance from their home.

The next morning when they all settled and his father went to work. His mother went to purchase grocessory. 
When she walked past the park she was shocked to see, and can't beleive what she was seeing. All boys who are fully grown even aged 20 were playing totally nude in the ground.
The girls were casually playing in the other side of the ground fully clothed. And there another shock she saw was few people were having morning walk were totally naked who were all aged men in their full glory without any shyness. Women were walking fully clothed. They don't seem to mind the nudity around them. She become wet and sweating like hell. She walked past the ground and went to shop and purchases and return home.

The children were still sleeping. She went to her neibhours home and asked why they were nude outside. The neibhour aunty told that it was common in this town and they were following this for many many years that they forget about the mens nudity. In park and playground men should always be nude thats the rule, she added. Men also forget their modesty. Here when men going for work or any function they were cloths othe than that they will be always nude and they like thay way.
They neibhour lady continues, we also shocked when we shifted to this town few years back. My son and husband were hesitant at first but after few days they too changed. Now I am seeing my 58 year husband and my 28 year son nude all time. My daughter in law used to that, You also will soon enjoy, like that she told and Pallavi burst out laughing.

Pallavi returned home, actually she never seen his husband totally naked in broad day light, that too doing his daily course. Thinking of that she become wet.

Sai woke up and went freshen up. His mother told Sai about the wired rules in the town. Hearing this he was shocked. He told he never be going nude before his mother and sister.
She also told the rules inside the playground, he become sad and cried. Divya woke up and came to her mother. Pallavi told the new to her. Divya burst out laughing. Sai become angry.

Till age 8 he was bathed by his mother. But after 9 puberty hit so he started bathing on his own.
His mother and sister never seen him nude after 8.

Divya was teasing his brother and liked the idea. They all arranged the home wiht the moved things and cleaned everything. Evening their father returned home.
Pallavi was explaining him about the town, Sarath told, yeah I got the news from the office mates. He told he will be okay with the rules as it will make women more powerfull and men are not above all. He also told that his dughter will feel confident and know the anotomy of the men.

Sarath called Sai and told him that don't worry son it will be tough at first but we will used to that. Now common remove the dress he told him.
Hearing this Sai was shocked to the hell. and also know if he want to play he needs to be nude in front of everyone. So he made up his mind and said ok.
Divya can't beleive, this is the first time she is going to see a fully grown man in her life time. Actually they didn't went out of the home that day to see the new town.

Divya had seen him when he was young before puberty hit him and both were young. Now she knows what what and was eager to see his brother nude.
Pallavi told sai that don't worry we were family and seen you nude many times. Sai told not in last 6 years. 

Then he made up his mind and started removing his dress. Removed his tshirt and shorts. He was standing with in underwere. He was well build and hairs were see from his waist. Then he inserted fingers in waistline of the underwere and took deep breath and pulled down to his knees. Divya gasped while seeing his penis. It will be like 7inchs. Pallavi to shocked to see his package size. It was well grown and well hung and full of hair. abnormal for his age. Pallavi told looks like you never shaved your pubic area for past five years.
It was the first time Divya seen a nude boy in her life time.

See that was easy told his mother. He was facing his head down, not able to see his mothers ans sisters face. His father said good boy, you are a well grown boy at 16.
Divya was fully focused on his private parts and exploring every bit of it.

Pallavi told now your turn to his husband. Divya was in cloud 9 as she is going to see his father too totally as the day he was born.
Her father started removing his vest. Usually he will be in vest and lungi at home. After removing his vest he was standing in lungi. Then he untied his lungin and it feel down to the floor.
There he is now fully nude before his daughter and wife since he will not were underwere below lungi.
Divya's eyes glows to see his fathers secrets. Divya told mom, you were lucky to have him mom and now I know why you love him that much. Pallavi burst out laughing and told shut up you naughty. 
Actually both mother and daughter were very open and like friends all time. Divya always discuss about boys in her school with his mother and they both were really close.

Sarath has fucking big 8inch cock between his legs and his balls were also very big.  He is cleat shaven. 
Sai now got confident as his father was also nude.
Pallavi told both his son and husband, hereafter you two will be nude at home all time even with outsides in home. And in park and play ground you will be totally nude before the entire people. So used to it soon.
Now we will have dinner and go to sleep. You two will always sleep nude. For you son I need to clean you down there in the morning. They all had dinner and watched TV sometimes and went to sleep.

Since it is single bhk all four were sleeping in same rorom. Divya always sleep  near her father. Like Divya lying first, next her father, next her mother and last his brother.
She always hug his father and sleep. Pallavi got little worried now what will happen and confused. 
They all lied on bed. Divya feeling little tension lying to his nude father as he was born. Sarath too sensed that awkward situation.
Then he told Divya, don't worry daughter I am your father only and you can sleep as usual and we will get used to this. Then she kissed her father and put arm around his hairy chest and slept as usual. Sai also slept.

Pallavi asked his husband to come out. They both went out and locked them inside. Pallavi told her husband that he is looking beautiful in his birthday suit and this is the first time I've seen in light after all these years.
And they both had very intense satisfied sex after very long time. Divya woke up and found her parents not there and room was locked. Then she fallen asleep. Pallavi and Sarath returned to ther bedroom and slep,

Moring Pallavi woke up early as usual and found both her husbans's penis and son's penis were erect morning woods. She loved the sight and went to start preparing food for her husband.
Sarath woke up and got ready and went to office. 

Divya woke up and saw his brothers penis was big and erect. Pallavi brought coffe to her bed. Divya told her mom that this is the first time I seeing an erect penis and told he was huge as father. And he was cute.
Pallavi told, so you were checking out my husband's penis too you naughty. Both burst out laughing. Can I touch him she asked her mother. She replied no not now and she will teach few thing later day.
Then Divya teased her mother, what mom how was yesterday's night out? Pallavi scholded her to talk like your age people. Also told it was best yesterday.
Pallavi thought this will help her daughter in positive way about his future husband. So she was open to her.

Sai woke up and saw both his mother and sister checking on him. He got embarased and tried to cover his erect penis with his hands but can't. They both laughed and his sister said we have seen you all why you covering with your tiny hands. Then he left to toilet to take dump. He brushed and came to kitchen nude. Son you look really cute and well build, I am proud  of you.

Then her mother told him that you need to shave down there and back side and underarms. He told that he never know how to do that.
No problem me and your sister will help you today on that. Divya got happy hearing this, thought she can touch and feel the penis.

Then she asked to come him to backside. Backside was a open area wilth compound wall and a deep well. Anybody can see whats happening from neibhours top floor.
Backside she put a table asked him to lie on the table. Divya was also there. The table was quite high that it was equal to chest hight for both ladies.
Pallavi told his son that she going to shave his pubic area and anus. Divya's eyes wide open. Sai lied on the table. His penis was just feet from Divya's eyes. Then her mother told him that first I am going to shave your balls.

So open you legs wide open and lie. Now Divya you keep his penis upside tightly. Sai told I myself do that, Pallavi told no you shouk not thouch. I am teaching my daughter so that she can help her husband.
Divya asked so mom you only shave our father all time? Yes everytime told Pallavi. Today you can see how I shave you brouther and next time you will shave my husband. Because I not taking risk with my young son with your  hand. Divya  got happy.

Divya then touched his brothers penis, first time touching a penis in her life time. She told her mom that it was very soft. Yes she replied and asked her to pull up side. Divya pulled his penis upside.
Now his mom applied some cream and started shaving. Divya was amazed to see the two nuts were moving and the skin was changing shape. Her  mom told that it was due to temperature. The nuts are out of the boys body to keep cool. It will constantly change shape according to the climate. These facts were new to Divya. She finished the balls and shave his pubes. 

Now son turn to your belly side and kneel and bend down so that we can clean your butt crack.
Sai did as his mother told. Now both mother and daughter can see his ass and balls hanging close to their eyes.
Divya now open his ass cheeks told her mother. She opened his ass. It was full of hair around his anus and smelly. They both feed the smell. Pallavi gave a tight slap on his butt and scholded, see how its smells without proper hygine. She then cleaned his butt crack and finished. Now turn around and lie down told his mother. He did. 

Divya now I will show how to clean a penis. His mother took his penis and pulled down his foreskin. Found white sticky stuff with very bad smell.
She told boys need to pull down threir foreskin and clean under their penis head to avoid smell and disease. She cleand with and told Divya, all these things you need to do to my husband this weekend.
Divya told don't worry mom I will make your husband smells good as a todler. They both  busted laughing. Go now bath your brother and make him smell good, her mother told Divya.

These things were seen my the neibhour aunty for all time. She came to their home and rang bell. Pallavi greeted her inside and aunty told I have seen everything from balcony and laughed.
Then they both straight went to backyard were Sai was nude with his sister who going to bathing him.

Seeing the neibhour aunty Sai tried to cover his package. All ladies laughed and aunty told don't worry boy, I am daily seeing hundreds of men butt naked the day they were born. Sai feel embarased and lift his hands.
You quite have a good package down there the aunt told him. Now you start bath him told Pallavi to her daughter.
Neibhour aunty and his mother were not moving from there. Divya poured water on her brother throuighly and took soap and started appliying all over his body. She gently applied soap on his genitals and his ass creak.

She rubbed him throughly and took quite some time in genital areas and bathed him. They both went inside with towl drying him. Aunty told today eveing  we will go to park and went.

Then all three had breakfast. Divya told her mother she was waiting for the eveing show and laughed.
Evening father came and freshen up and become naked and came to hall. Children watching TV. Door bell rang and Divya went to open the door.

Neibhour aunty was there and Divya asked her to come in without any thoutht. She came straiht to hall and saw their father nude. She was used to nudity simply greeted Sarath. Sarath was shocked and unable to hide his modesty simply sit there. His wife came and greeted her and introduced her husband to her. Pallavi saw her taking a peek at his husbands package. Then aunty told shall we go.
Sarath asked were, aunt told to the park, my husband taking walk and we wiil join him and introduce ourselves.
Then all went to the part. Father and son thought of wearing something. But aunt told no need everybody is there like this only. So we can go like this only no problem.

Without any options they went out. This is the first time they feel the open air in their nude body and they feed fresh.
They went to the partk. Divya can't beleive her eyes. All men from young age to her age to yelder age all were in their birthday suit with their dangling packages between their legs.
She can see different sizes from small tiny to monsters. It was quite a sight to learn the male anatomy. Even Pallavi was enjoying the show.

Aunty introduced her daughter Isha aged 18 who was playing with girls to their family. Isha greeted everyone and called Divya to join the game. Divya joined them and introduced her brother Sai to Isha and her new friends.
Isha said hai to nude Sai and got a peep down there. Wow she said and introduced Sai to all her friends. Sai was totally embarased.

Then Sai found some boys playing football and joined their new friends.
Sarath, Pallavi and aunt went to walk. There Aunt introduced her husband to their new neibhours. Pallavi checked out his package was quite small compared to her husband.
They too started walking around the park. 

Isha asked Divya how you feel in the new town. Divya said it was amazing. Isha and friends laughed and told come we will see boys play football. Thats will quite a show for you.
They went to see football. All boys playing were nice build around 16 to 20 years of age. Divya was enjoying how the penis and nuts dangling and hanging. Isha told Divya, that your brother have a nice big package. Divya also found that her brother was having best package among the boys. Isha told come daily evenig and we will enjoy the show. Every girls laughed at the poor state of the men in the town and they liked to the hell.
Their parents returned from walk and returned to home.

They refreshed and went to take dinner. At dinner table Divya told this is the best place and we are not moving away from this town. His father burst out laughing and told look our daughter enjoing the show well.
Pallavi too laughed and told enjoy your days here and they went to sleep.

Weekend came. Before night all four went to sleep. Pallavi told her husband that DIvya will shave you down there tomorrow. Sarath asked why my daughter why not you? Pallavi told Divya needs to do his husband she needs to learn. Because of I don't know to shave before our marriage, how I cut your skin little there and we went to hospital. Now you are old she can learn from you. Actually last week I thought her howt to shave down there wiht help of her brother. Sarath too found the point valid and said ok.

Divya on hearing this told don't worry daddy I will take care of your private parts. Sarath told Pallavi, our children have grown fast. And they went to sleep.
Morning Pallavi woke up and went to do daily duites. Divya woke up and saw her sleeping father and brother. Her father having morning woods not his brother. She can confirm that her father is having monsters cock from seeing all men in the play grounds. She was proud of her father and exitment at peek as she is going to touch her father and clean his nuts, penis and ass.

Pallavi got coffee to the bedroom and waked her husband and son and asked him to get ready for shaving. Sarath woke up and frashen up and told he was ready.
Divya now you take care of your father I will prepare food and join you soon told Pallavi. Divya told her father to come backside and lie on the table placed outsie.

Sarath came and climbed the table and lie down. Divya was shaking as she is going to touch her fathers most private parts which was hidden for past 16 years. Sarath told easy daughter it will be all good.
Divya then pulled up his monsters penis in her hand and started appliying cream on his nuts. She found that his ball sack was huck that she need two hands to cup them. She gasped at seeing the size up close with her hand. She still can't beleive that her father is lying totaly nude as he born and touching his penis and balls. Its all like dream.

She then started shaving slowly. Doorbell rang, Pallavi opened it was Isha outside asked where is Divya. She told Divya is helping her dad and you can also join her in the backyard. She what she is helping and went inside.
Isha walked past the bedroom where she can see Sai who was again sleeping after having coffee. She then went straight to backyard.

There at backyard what she saw was shocking to Isha. Divya was holing her father penis and shaving his balls. Isha went near Divya and greeted her and her father. Sarath without having any option he lied there.
In Isha s home they never did like this and she never touched her father. Divya asked Isha please hold this penis so that I can shave his nuts. Isha who has seen many nude men but not touched any penis till now.
Isha then touched uncles penis and pulled up. She first time feeling the softness of the penis. She was happy. Divya then finished his balls and then finished his upper pubes.

Divya asked her dad to turn around. He did and Divya asked Isha to pull his ass apart. She did. Like her brother her father have no smell as he have less hair. To check that she just simply placed her nose near to his as hole and smelled. It was less smell. Isha asked why you smelling the ass hole. Divya told my brother have bad smell under there so only I checked my father having smell or not. Isha asked, what you shaved your brother also? Divya told yes. Isha was unbeleivable. She then finished his butt hole and asked to turn around and lie. He did. Then Divya took his fathers penis and pulled his foreskin. On seeing this Isha was amazed. Divya told her father it was cleat under your head daddy. Now you can go and bath. His daddy got up and Divya patted on his butt and said, you are the most handsome man and having good hygine. He replied thanks my lady and went to bath.

On seeing this Isha was jealous of Divya and went back to her home. Pallavi came and asked Divya to bath him aslo. Then Divya bathed her father and dried him.
Sai also woke up and freshen up. All had breakfast. Sarath told his wife that Divya did a superb job that she learned quickly. Here after she will only do for me, he told. Divya was happy for the compliment.

Day passed asusual and they went to sleep. Divya was now even closer to her father than before. Before sleeping Divya will kiss her father in his cheeks, but now she started kissing his penis and given it name as kutty puppy and pet her fathers penis before sleeping. Pallavi on seeing this got confused. Sarath explaing that its ok no problem she is our little princes, I'll take care. And they slept.

After children slept Sarath waked up his wife to have sex. They both have sex on weekends only. They slowly get off the bed. Suddenly Divya woke up, Sarath was shocked. But Divya told nothing daddy you go out and lock the room and ask mom to make less sound. Its making our sleep disturb and she lie on the bed. 
On hearing this both got shocked. They went out and locked the door. Sarath told Pallavi that our daughter she knows what we doing here. She is well matured. But it was bit awkward. They forgot that and had a great sex with different positions. Day by day their intimacy is increasing because of nudity at home. Then they washed and returned to bed. Divya then asked her father, how was it daddy, did you enjoyed? in her sleep tone and touched his tired penis and kutty puppy now you take rest and sleep. Then she hugged her father and fallen asleep.

Next morning Divya woke up and see her kutty puppy was very soft and sleeping. Her mom bought coffe for all and waked up all. Father and daugher went out of bedroom and Sai had coffee and pulled his bedsheet and angain went to sleep.

Divya to take coffe glass came to bedroom. Saw her brother was doing something under the bedsheet. He thought nobody was there. Divya went to her mother and called her. They both came and saw him doing something inside sheet. Divya suddenly pulled his bedsheet and thrown away. They both were shocked to see Sai was stroking his penis. Ohh you are masterbating asked his mother. He didn't answer. Don't worry it its common for boys to masterbate. Here after you tell to us we will help you out. Don't do it privatly and spoil your health.  His father also came to room to see whats happening. His wife explained to him. Then his mother told herefter we girls only help you both to releive. So now come here told his son. Sai came near to his mother. Now Divya you hold his penis in one hand and move to and fro. Divya did as said. Good told her mother. Now gently touch his nuts and play with it. 

Sai was moaning with pleasure. Divya continued fast till he came in his sisters dress. His mother squeezed his balls to milk out his semen. He just fall on the bed.

will continue....
[+] 3 users Like rigi323's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice start with a huge update ............Keep it up ...........
Like Reply
Sai then went to freshen up and all had breakfask. Sarath went to office and days passed normally. During weekdays one night while sleeping Sarath asked his wife to releive him as he can't sleep. Sarath taught his daughter slept. Pallavi told she is very tired suddenly Divya asked can I help him mom. Pallavi told please help your daughter I am tired and she slept. Divya got eager and saw his fathers face and asked daddy can I help puppy to sleep. He told yer daughter.

Divya then gently pulled his penis in her hand and it instantly grown to its full size. She gasped. Wow daddy you have the biggest in this town. So you are checking all men Sarath teased her daughter. Yeah daddy what can I do when every men were in their birthday suit. He laughed. She then stroked his pennis and massaged his balls. He moaned and ejaculated a big load of cum on his belly. Divya then cleaned him and both fallen asleep.
This become normal and days passed. Divya enjoying her summer holidays.

One day Divya was playing with Isha. They were learing two wheeler. Divya suddenly fell down and got her right hand fractured. At hospital they set her bone tight and tied a big band around her hand. Told it will take 10 days to remove the band. They returned home. Divya was sad and have severe pain and can't do any thing of her own. Her father went to office. Pallavi made Divya in bed and went to make food. Sai was watching TV.
After some time Divya called her mom that she needs to pee and help her to bathroom.

Pallavi came and think of somthing and called Sai. Then she told Divya, see my child it will be difficult for me to help you everytime as I have many work to do. So hereafter your brother will help you with basic needs.
Now onwards you too remove your cloths and be naked since it will be difficult for peeing and pooping. But Divya said no way. Sai become happy that he is going to see his little sister nude. Pallavi shouted and told Divya, see he is your yelder brother and he will take care of you from now, thats it. Then Pallavi came near Divya and carefully removed her nighty. You Sai come and help me, told his mother.

Sai went near her and helped removing her nighty. Inside she was wearing slip on top and panty on bottom. Without any wasting time Pallavi removed her panty and thrown away. Sai s eyes came out seeing his sister pubic area which was full of hair. Pallavi shouted Divya you are also not clean down there. Then Pallavi removed her slip gently without touching her hand and thrwon away. Sai was awestruck seeing her sister nude for first time after puberty. She had good sized boobs, flat stmach and curved hips. He can't control his errection. It become semi hard.

Now you be like this till your hand become normal, told her mom and asked Sai to help her out and went. Divya never expected this will happen. Wihtout any choice she obeyed his brother.
Sai was fully happy that his sister was also fully nude at home. He found his sisters ass the most beautiful parts in her body and eager to touch it.
Divya went to toilet. It was Indian style. Sai helped her to sit down. Now he can clearly see her vegina inside the bush. Divya told him to go outside as she needs to poop. He went to continue watch TV. She never thought in her imagination she will poop in front of her brother.

After finished she tried to clean herself. But failed. She called her mom. She was busy in making lunch. She came and shouted her and called Sai. Divya told mom please you do, her mom told don't worry your brother will help you clean your ass. Sai came and his mom told to wipe of her ass and clean her. Since the toilet was small it was difficult for two persons inside. So her mom told Divya to go poop at backyart till your hand cured.
Now you both go to backyard and clean.

Divya was humilating to the core. Even his brother didn't got this humilation other than nudity. Sai helped her to stand and she walked to the backyard. Sai went along with her and she squated on the ground. Then he cleaned her ass with water and dried her ass.
Evening father returned from office and found shocked to see his daughter nude. Pallavi explained everything  and he convienced. At night Sarath told her wife that his daughter is well developed and asked his wife to cleat daughters pubic area so that it is hygine. Pallavi told ok and they slept.

Weekend came all went to sleep. Divya, sai and their father were nude as usual. After around 11pm Sarath called his wife for sex. They went out and Sarath forget to lock the door. Pallavi removed her nighty and she didn't were anything under. She was fully nude. At 38 she has perfect sexy structure and big boobs. She was totally clean without any hair down there. They both started having sex with lights on. Divya woke up and urgent to poop at night. She found her parents mising and thought they were outside enjoying. But she can't hold. She wake up his brother and asked to help her out at backyard.

Without any thought she opened the door. Both Divya and Sai came outside. Sarath and Pallavi got shocked as the light was on and both were in middle of sex in doggy position and Pallavi was moaning.
They sotpped abruptly. Sai was surprised to see his mom nude and having sex with his father. Sai said sorry sorry. Divya needs to go bathroom urgently so only we opened. Pallavi told no problem this is natural what we are doing and you go to backyard. Divya told sorry to her father. Sarath told no issues children, since you have seen us having sex now we don't need to fast and hide everytime we had sex.

They both went outside. Sarath saw his wife face and now he got extra mood and fucked like hell. Divya and Sai entered the hall and saw his father was fucking his mother like monster. They did'nt stop and they took their time and finished. Divya and Sai went to bed. Sarath and Pallavi had the best relaxed sex after a long time. Then they both came to bed, Pallavi came and lied on the bed nude. Sai was near his mother and he hugged her and saw her huge boobs and kissed it. Pallavi also kissed her son and they fall asleep.

So everyone in home felt great with their body and it become casual. After Divya's hand got cured she too and her mom started sleeping nude at night. But dressed at day time.
They eventually become naturist family.

One day Pallavi s sister called and told she is coming with his family for a week for vacation. Pavithra having son Krish 20 years and a daugther Sana 18 years both doing BE in collage and haveing holiday. Her husband is working in a private company who is not coming. Pallavi tried to explain the rules in the town but she wihtout hearing said will come tomorrow morning and cut the call.

On hearing this Divya and Sai got happy. Pallavi told her husband that they are coming tomrrow morning and he told explaing the rules to them and ask to obey.
Morning Sarath was ready for office and the guests Pavithra, Krish and Sana came. He greeted them and went to office. Sai was in the bathroom. Pallavi ans Divya welcomed them and given coffee in the hall.
Pallavi asked about the journey and her sisters husband. Pavithra told that he will come on Saturday and we will reutrn home on Sunday. Pallavi started to explaing the rules in the town.
Suddenly Sai came to hall asking his mom for coffe totally nude.

Pavithra, Krish and Sana shocked to see him walking as he was born in home full of women. Sai too shocked. Sana was checking out his package and laughed.
Pavithra asked why he is nude. Pallavi told thats what I tried to explain you over the phone. This was the rule in this town. Men and  boys must be always nude at home and in play ground or park.
She got interested and asked so your husband too will be nude at home? Pallavi replied yes, while he is in home he will be in birthday suit only. Now your son Krish also needs to be nude only.

Divya got a jackot. Actually she is going to see her may be future would be totally nude. Sana found this interesting. Sana too first time seeing a boy fully naked in her lifetime. Now she is going to see her brother and her uncle nude soon. Pavithra, so son you have no choice but you need to be nude here. See your brother he is fine in his birthday suit before his sister and mother and us. So you remove your cloths.

Krish was 20 years and was hesitant to show his nudity before his sister and aunt. Pallavi don't hesitate Krish my husband too will join you at eveing. We can go to park at evening there you can see all men nude as they born. Without any option Krish removed his shirt, vest pant and stand in underwear. Divya and Sana were waiting to see his package. Sana never seen his brother nude after around 6. Krish also had a well build body and clean shaven chest and abs were tight. Looks like he works out daily. He has such a hot body. Even Pallavi and Pavithra were awestruck with his bare body.

Now remove that too and show us your secrets my son told Pavithra. Krish colsed his eyes and pulled down his brief down to the ground. Wow gasped all women. He is fully shaven and as great package as Sarath.
Pavithra told you have better package then my husband and all girls laughed. His penis was big and curved and vains over his shaft and his balls were big.

Sana told brother you are hot as hell. Divya too acknowledged that. Pallavi told now my husband got competition and Pavithra burst out laughing. Sana never expected this will happen and she is going to see his uncle too nude in his birthday suit. Then all freshen up and had breakfast. Isha came to see Divya to get somthing.

Isha came to hall. There the new aunt with Pallavi aunt sitting and watching TV. She asked her where is Divya. Pallavi told they were inside room. Isha went straight inside.
All were playing carrom in the room. Isha was shocked to see a handsome weld build boy was sitting in the room. She greeted Divya and saw Krish and Sana and introduced them.
Isha saw his huge cock and amazed. Krish was sitting in the floor and his balls and penis were hanging well to the front. She sat near them and watch playing. Krish noted Isha was checking out him.

He got some strength and thought of exposing them even more. Said he need a break and like to wake up he made a squating position and sit there for few seconds. His penis and balls were touching the ground. All three girls were seeing his penis without blinking. He then wake up and went. Sai told enough girls, you never tired of watching nude men? he ashked them. They bust out laughing.

will continue....
[+] 3 users Like rigi323's post
Like Reply
The day went with fun and evening Sarath returned home. Sana was eagerly waiting to see his uncle in his birthday suit. More than Sana Pavithra is more interested to see her sisters husband nude. But she didn't show in her face. Sarath came and greeted all and went to refresh.
Pallavi stopped him and asked to remove his dress and give so that she need to wash now, then you go to refresh.
Wihtout any fuss Sarath started removing his dress. Sana and Pavithra s eyes were on him. 
He removed his shirt, pant and his vest. Then he pulled down his underwear down to the knees. There he was totally nude before his wifes sister and daughter.
Both Sana and Pavithra were surprised to see his size which was equal to Krish. Pavithra was quit jealous of his sisters husband. He then went to refresh.
Then they all went to the park. Sana was fully enjoying the men nude in the ground and park. Boys went to play football. Girls were spectators. Parents went for walk. Sana was having her best days seeing the dangling cock and balls. After that they returned home had dinner and went to sleep.
Since it was single bhk they need to adjust during sleeping.
Sarath told he and Pallavi will sleep outside. You all sleep in bed and they went outside. Pavithra also went outside.
Today Pallavi and Divya not sleeping nude as they don't want to show their nudity to their relativies.
Sana and Divya both told they want to sleep on corner of the bed, so the boys went in the middle.
Sana is sleeping near to his brother Krish and Divya near Sai. They were talking about the happenings that day.
While talking Divya casually playing with her brothers penis. On seeing Sana got shocked and asked you can even touch him?
She replied she will even releive him and dad frequently. Sana's mind blown. On hearing this Krish got hard on. Sana seeing his monster wake up she looked up in his eyes and asked can I tough it. He replies yes. Then she grabbed his rock hard penis. It was the first time she touching a grown man penis in his lifetime. 

Wow it was soft and hard. Krish was moanig and enjoying. Sana then started stroking his shaft. Divya too started stroking his brothers shaft.
Both girls were stroking their brothers. Sana can feel his brothers smell which made her wet. Then both unloaded a big amount of cum on their belly. Sana licked his com and tasted. Divya too tasted his brothers come and said it was salty. Then they cleaned and fall asleep.

Next mornig Saturday, the boys woke up early and went to play football. Girls were still sleeping. Pallavi and Pavithra freshen up and startd preparing food. Sarath was sleeping nude in the center of the hall. Pavithra told her sister that your husband looks beautiful with his monster. Pallavi told his husband to wake up and told that you and boys will need to take oil bath today.

Pallavi then asked her to sister to oil up him that I will make food. Both Pavithra and Sarath got shocked. Pallavi gave her the oil bottle and asked them to go to the backyard. They both went outside. Pavithra said its okay I wont mind since you are like my brother.
Sarath too said ok and Pavithra started appliying oil. Sarath was lying on the table that kept outside. Pavithra first applied oil on his upper side and then finished his legs. She then hold for a second and put oil in her hand and touched his penis for the first time.
She gently applied oil to his penis and balls. She found his penis was huge in her hand and balls were big too. 

Sana woke up and came outside to see her mother was applying oil to her nude uncle. Divya and Sana went and sit next to the table and talking to Pavithra and Sarath. Pavithra then asked Sarath to turn around so that she can oil him backside. She then throughly oiled him back and his butt crack. That time the boys returned home after playing. 
Pallavi told  them to get oil bath and go to backyard to get oiled. They both went to backyard.

There he saw his uncle was oiled by his mother ans his sisters was sitting next to them. Pavithra told Sarath it was finished and you can get up and wait for sometime. She then handove the oil to the girls and asked her to do for the Krish and Sai and went inside.

Divya asked Krish and Sai to lie down. They then apllied oil and played with his huge cock and finished. Pallavi came outside and asked Sana to bath his uncle. Sana never expected this and was happy to help him. She then bathed him and dried him. Divya bathed both boys and came inside.
[+] 5 users Like rigi323's post
Like Reply
WOW regular update ........ keep it up .............
Like Reply
i love cfnm
pl add some nude punishment and humiliation in front of ladies.
Like Reply
Wow very nice story..... Please do continue on this
Like Reply
Any update in this
Like Reply