Adultery My Friend Harshita...
Heart 
Heart ....................................
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Heart 
devil2...............................................................
[+] 1 user Likes Snigdha's post
Like Reply
My Friend Harshita: 11 Part Series

By: Vijay_Devarkonda

bananabananabananaTongueTongueTongueTonguebananabananabanana
[+] 1 user Likes Blue Bull's post
Like Reply
How I met Harshita.......

It all began in April of 2017 when I went to visit Harshita first time after her break up. It has been 5 years since I have known her and we have been a really good friend since. In the past 1.5 years, she had been in a relationship with a senior of her college but it all ended up in November 2016. Her name is Harshita, she has 32D boobs and stands on a bit chubbier side.

After her break up, she was all gloomy for a month and I tried to console her and she was alright in some time. Soon we started talking about our fantasies and how our ex-partners could never fulfill it.

She told me that many times her ex-boyfriend would ejaculate within a few strokes of getting inside her which left her unsatisfied. She then had to finger herself to cum and sometimes ask him to lick her pussy. Then she laughingly said that due to this, he really became pro with his tongue.

I planned a trip to Indore where she studied. I had so many things running in my mind on how will I seduce her and get her on the bed. I booked two rooms, a budget one and a good suite in the same hotel so that no one would doubt what was about to happen. I told her the dates I was coming and made some plans with her.

The first two days were pretty normal, she had to go to the college and then she came to meet. We talked casually and she introduced me to some of her friends.

On the third day which was a Sunday, we went out in the morning, visited a couple of places, and had lunch. Then I suggested going to some garden or park. I told her that we can sit in some corner so that we have privacy. She agreed. We went there and we were sitting in a corner. I couldn't control my urge to do something to her.

I told her to close her eyes and as soon as she did that, I pinned her on the ground and started kissing her. For the first few minutes, she was just trying to push me away but couldn't as her lips were tightly locked with mine. Eventually, she started giving a positive response.

We kept kissing for a few more minutes until my hand reached her pussy inside her jeans. I started fingering her, she was already wet with what was happening to her. She was moaning in between the kisses and then held her breath for a second just to tell me that we should not be doing this here in the open and instead, go somewhere else.

We remained like that for some time and then decided to go to our room. It was already 6 pm when we left and we had to hurry as she needed to be back in her hostel by 9 pm. We went inside the hotel together and we checked into different rooms. I told her that I will come to her room to resume our fun.

We went to our separate rooms and after 10 minutes, I left mine and went towards her room. I rang the bell but got no response. I called her and she said that the room was open and just to come inside directly.

I was awestruck when I entered the room. I saw her clothes on one side of the bed and that she was hiding under the blanket. Only her face could be seen from outside.

I went near her leg and crawled inside the blanket just to see her neatly shaven pussy right in front of me. I started licking and fingering it while the room was filled with her moans until her first orgasm hit her. Then I licked all her juices and removed the blanket from above just to see her completely nude.

She was trying to hide her boobs with her hands but her hands could barely cover those beautiful melons. So I decided to pounce on them. I started licking her nipples one by one and kept massaging her boobs until she told me that she needed to see my dick.

Harshita sat on the bed and started removing my shirt. She asked me to lie down and then removed my jeans. She saw a huge bulge in the underwear and she removed it in one go. So my dick was finally free after all this time.

"Finally, I am going to get something I was craving for so long", she said with a smile.

She started sucking my shaft trying to take it all in, she licked the top and then took my balls in her mouth.

"I need this inside me," she said and tried to get on top of me.

"Babe, let me put on a condom," I said.

"I haven't had a cock inside me in the past 7 months, let alone this size, shut up and fuck me!" she said.

She sat on my dick and started bobbing up and down. She was moaning loudly and even I was in seventh heaven. Then she kept it inside her for sometime but she couldn't take the whole thing.

So I grabbed her by her waist and rolled over. Now she was beneath me and I was in control. I pushed my dick in her pussy really hard and penetrated the whole thing in her and another orgasm hit her. For a few seconds, I didn't move and then proceeded with slow deep strokes.

I kept fucking her like that and she was moaning like there was no tomorrow. I kept fucking her in the same position until I was about to cum and I asked her where did she want it and she said, "Fill it inside me, I haven't been full in so long". I increased my pace and one more orgasm hit her which triggered me and I came inside her.

I pulled out my dick and she rolled over and took it in her mouth. She cleaned all the cum and juices that covered it. We looked at the time and it was already 8 pm. She said she needs to leave or she will be in trouble. I helped her in dressing up and I got dressed up as well. I requested her to bunk college for one day so we can enjoy the fullest, to which she said she will think about it. I kissed her and said goodbye.

Like Reply
Harshita's quest for lust.......

After Harshita left, I was in my room thinking about everything that happened, I really enjoyed my time with her but I wasn't satisfied to the core.

In that instant Harshita called and told, "I somehow managed up to get inside in time, my warden was scolding me for being so late but all I could think was tasting your cum that was flowing from my pussy. Just as my warden stopped I rushed into my room, I saw my roomie and walked to my washroom, stripped down, pushed two fingers in my cunt, I then licked it like anything till I ran out of cum."

Between all this, I never realized that I had my dick in my hand. I was stroking it. She added, "Hey Mr, don't pull up your hopes now. We'll meet after my classes tomorrow, no more fucking sessions for you," and then she said goodnight and hung up.

I stroked myself till I came and went for a bath. After that, I was thinking if she comes tomorrow what will I do to her. If she doesn't come in the morning how will I fuck her again coz this time she might not open her legs for me so easily. I slept with all those thoughts running in mind.

I woke up directly in the morning coz someone was knocking the door. I walked up and open the door and no one was there that made me really angry. I closed the door and someone was knocking it again. I checked through the door's magic eye but someone was blocking it.

I opened the door and in an instant, someone hugged me tightly. I realized it was Harshita. I hugged her back, closed the door and started kissing her. We kept kissing for a few minutes. Then she slowly broke it and said, "Wait, we have the whole day babe." We laughed and walked towards the bed and I was still amazed that she really was here.

H: Well what are you looking at?

Me: I'm just thinking is this a dream or what

H: What do you think? (she bites my lips slowly)

Me: Ahh, Fuck Its True. But why the heck are you like this?

H: Like what?

Me: Why are you wearing a bright red bra and this thin white shirt, people who would have seen you in the way would really having dreams of tearing your shirt and licking your boobs.

H: Haha, someone's gonna do more than that today I hope.

Me: So where should we begin with?

H: Babe, first you need to brush and get fresh. Then we can think.

I brushed and quickly freshen up. I came out and she was sitting looking at me and I walked closer to her. She said that she has decided some rules that I had to follow, if not then she's leaving. I had to agree to her and asked her to tell the rules.

She said, "One. Everytime you cum, you have to do that in my mouth and I want to taste every last bit of you. Second. We will use the word 'White' as the safe word to stop what we were doing. Third, It's the most difficult task for you, Until I have the first orgasm you can't touch me. I'll do things on myself to bring myself to orgasm and you have to watch me."

She added, "If you break the last rule and touch me, I will leave, and if you could do that I'll be here with you till you leave for the airport tomorrow. So are you ready for it?"

Me: I guess I have to and I think we should make this memorable so we will click as many picture and record videos.

H: Sure, so let me first begin. you better stand away from the bed.

I stood up a few feet away from the bed. I had my phone on for recording her video. She turned around, bent down and started shaking her ass, twerking like a professional and my dick was already so hard. She continued with it and slipped her jeans halfway her thighs.

Her red panties made my eyes glued to her ass. She continued it for the next few minutes, removed her jeans and threw it on me. Then she removed her shirt. I was so attracted to her, I would have wasted no time in fucking her but I had to wait so I continued recording the video.

She massaged her boobs over her bra for some time, started shaking them looking at me and finally took her bra off. Then she moved one hand over her pussy and spread her legs and I could see a wet patch on it. She started fingering herself with her panties still on.

She took out he fingers that were completely covered with her juices and pointed them at me. For a moment I forgot about the rule and walked forward to lick it but I stopped inches away from her and moved back. She giggled and licked them. She removed her pantie and her glistening pussy was right in front of me.

Before she could proceed I told her, "Don't you think, it wrong one of us is nude and one is completely dressed. The rule says not to touch you so I can strip down and touch myself isn't it?" She laughingly agreed and within a few seconds, I stood naked, stroking myself from one hand and phone in another hand that recorded video.

She inserted two fingers inside her pussy and started fingering herself, soon she added one more finger and was moaning directly looking at me. I couldn't control myself and kept the phone aside to keep recording the video. I walked towards her and pinned her under me.

She looked at me strangely and still having her fingers inside her pussy. I didn't care if her pussy already had something and guided my dick in it. She was forced to pull out her fingers. I gave a hard push and my dick head was inside her, I tried kissing her but she had shut her mouth completely so started licking her face, cheeks, and neck.

I rammed my dick harder in her pussy really hard and she screamed on top of her voice and at that moment I put my mouth in her and started kissing insanely. I started thrusting in and out and increased my pace and within 3 minutes she had the first orgasm of the day.

I was so driven by sex that even I couldn't continue for long and came in her pussy in next 2 minutes. I left her mouth but my dick was still inside her now semi-erect and turning flaccid. She screamed, "You bastard, you could have finished off in my mouth."

So I took out my cum covered flaccid dick and stood next to her. I held her by her hair and pushed my dick on her face and without saying anything she licked it clean and only after that I left her hair.
H: You really are bastard

Me: So that means you're leaving?

H: Yes, You need to be punished

Me: For real?

H: Your punishment will be to fuck me so that I wont be able to walk properly for a few days.

Me: Bitch, you had me there

H: Hahaha, I knew you could never control yourself

Me: you planned everything huh, ok now it's my turn.

I picked her bra and told Harshita to keep her hands behind. I tied them as best and tight as I could. I picked her pantie and rubbed her pussy soaking the mixture of my cum and her juices and shoved it in her mouth. I told her to be here as a good girl and that I'm going out to get a few things. I took my bag and locked her in the room and went out.

Like Reply
Harshita wants to be spanked.......

It took me almost 2 hours to get all the things that I wanted for the day. Looking at how much time it took me, I rushed back to the room. When I opened the door, I was so happy that Harshita had really obeyed me. She was lying on the bed while her hands were still tied from her bra.

Her pantie was stuffed in her mouth. I took out the pantie from her mouth and started kissing her, biting her lower lips and licking her tongue, I broke off and said, "You need to be rewarded."

I held and moved her so that her head was hanging at the edge of the bed and her hairs were touching the ground. I took off my clothes and stood close to her. I started pushing my dick in her mouth slowly and steadily. I took out my dick and rubbed it on her face. This time I thrust it hard in her mouth.

Half my dick was inside her. I pushed again and she had my whole 8-inch dick inside her. She started gagging. My dick was hitting back of her throat. I kept it like that for a few seconds and took it all out. She started breathing heavily. I didn't give her much time to recover.

I pushed my dick inside her and started face fucking her. On one side my dick was stretching her mouth and hitting her throat and on another side, my balls were hitting her face. Her saliva was drolling all over her face. She was gasping for air as much as she could.

I paused for a moment while my dick was still deep in her mouth. I slapped both her cheeks and then took my dick out. She started breathing heavily. I looked at her. She was a beautiful mess. I grabbed her boobs and pressed them hard. She screamed and at that moment I pushed my dick in her mouth again.

This time I fucked her mouth really fast. I left her boobs and held her face and in few seconds I filled her throat with my hot cum. When I pulled out my dick, I again rubbed in on her face. She swallowed my cum and was trying to get back to normal. I made her sit, untied her hand and asked her to freshen up so that we can start our next session.

She hugged me tightly for a minute and went to the washroom. She took 20 minutes and came back fresh, I had already plated our lunch and asked her to sit. We were still nude and hungry after all this action. So we started eating quietly.

She broke the silence by asking me what had I brought in that bag. I replied that "You asked me to fuck you so that you wont be able to walk for a few days. Those are a few things that'll help me to do that."

H: Can I see them?

Me: Wait, girl, everything is gonna be used on you.

H: You really know, how to make things adventurous.

Me: About that, I made a video of the prize I was giving you.

H: When did you, I didn't see.

Me: I started the recording, kept it on the table and in that video you are visible but because I was standing only my half body is.

H: You bastard. (laughingly)

Me: Well there's one more thing I did with that video.

H: What?

Me: I uploaded a 30-sec clip of that video to a fake email and sent a one-time visible link to someone.

H: Whom did you send that to, tell me.

Me: Only if you do this one thing for me then I can tell you.

H: Fine, what do you want.

Me: You had four boyfriends until now and only two could get inside your pussy, your ass is still unexplored, I want to fuck your virgin ass.

H: No, you ask me for anything else, I will give it to you. I did try to finger my ass once, and I knew I can't take a dick inside and yours no chance.

Me: It's okay, I wont fuck your ass but look that someone could be your warden, maybe a friend of yours, or maybe just a random person.

She looks at me and crawls on the bed coming into doggy position and swings her ass looking at me. I got my answer. I opened my bag and take out a small rope and tied her hands behind her. I tell her to keep her ass up. I take out rubber gloves from the bag and a bottle of lubricant.

I wear the gloves and come near Harshita and give a tight spank on her ass. Her ass was the real deal. In just one spank her white ass had turned red and my hand's imprints were left on them. I told her to count every time I spank her and started spanking her.

I hit her right ass cheek and then left, one by one and keep going with it. She kept her position till first 7 hits and after that in every hit her body shook. When I reached 22 hits her ass was completely red. I kept hitting her till we reached 36 and then stopped. Only when I stopped I noticed that she was weeping.

I looked at her ass and it has turned a red mess. After that, I took the lube and poured it over her ass and massaged it. I covered my fingers in that lube and inserted my middle finger in her asshole. I rubbed the whole area. She let out a soft moan and tightened her ass.

I could feel the pressure on my finger. I started fingering her ass with one finger. She slowly relaxed her ass so I inserted another finger and kept finger fucking her trying to widen her ass for my dick. After 5 minutes of finger fucking, she was accustomed to this,

So I took my fingers out and again poured some lube. This time directly in her asshole. I put some lube on my dick and stroked it a few times. I placed my dickhead near to her hole and gave it a push. My dick was still bigger for her hole but due to the lube and my push, it went inside.

I was amazed that she didn't scream so I looked at her and noticed that she had a blanket underneath her which she held in her mouth tightly. Looking at this, I gave a real hard push and my dick slid all the way inside her ass. She couldn't maintain her position and was pushed down.

I held her and brought to a better position and started thrusting in and out, She was contracting her ass due to which my dick was in a much tighter hole. I knew I won't last even for 5 minutes. I continued fucking her with deep strokes. Soon she relaxed and I was able to increase my speed.

I fucked her for few more minutes and unloaded inside her ass. I took out my cock and her ass had really stretched. I untied her and she laid freely. I lay next to her and brought her close to my arms. We both were really tired but our deal was not complete.

She asked me in a soft voice, "Whom did you send it to?" I turned around and picked up her phone and asked her to unlock it. She had received a mail with the link. She looked at me with a smile, put her arms around me held me tightly and kept her head near my chest.

I wrapped my hands around her and kissed her forehead. Within moments we dozed off and one of the better sessions of the day was a success.

Like Reply
Next Level BDSM........

We were extreme on our last session and it exhausted us to the core, after which we slept holding each other in arms. We slept around 3 pm and she woke me up, it was 11 pm. She told me that had already ordered dinner for us and It'll be coming anytime soon. My eyes weren't opened properly.

I just heard her voice all this time when I finally stood up from the bed. She was making her hair in front of a mirror. I noticed she was wearing my shirt that covered her body all the way till her thighs. I walked towards her and hugged her from behind.

She smelled good. I kissed her neck and earlobe and asked her what is all this for. She said, "I came here to enjoy my time with you, not the delivery guy, do you expect me to take our order while I'm nude." We laughed and she told me to freshen up. I left her and was walking towards the washroom.

The bell rang and so did my brain. Harshita walked to open the door. I asked her to wait and rushed to wear my pant and then signaled her to open the door. She was giving him the money. I walked towards the door and grabbed her from behind, the delivery guy was looking at us and counting the money.

I left her and whispered in her ear to turn around. She instantly turned and held me tight. I put my left hand around her. Till this time the guy what looking at what's going on. I lifted Harshita's shirt from behind exposing her nakedness to him. Her bruised ass was in front of a stranger.

She had buried her face in my chest and I could feel her heartbeat rising. The delivery guy was awestruck. I broke the silence by telling him to keep the change. He smiled and said, "Enjoy, sir" and left. I walked back still having her in my arms and closed the door.

She finally left me and started hitting me on my chest with her hands. She did that until she was normal. She shouted, "You Moron!" and then walked towards the bed and kept the parcel. I walked towards her and I could sense she was a bit angry. So I left her like that and went for a shower.

When I came out she was normal and had already taken out our dinner. She had removed the only piece of clothing she had. It was almost midnight. We sat down and started having our dinner. It was quiet until we finished eating. We kept things aside and I sat on the corner of the bed.

She came and sat next to me. She kept her head on my shoulder and in a very low voice she said, "The more I think about what you did in front of that guy the more it makes me wet." I looked at her eyes for a brief moment. I knew our lust was back again. I pulled her above me and started kissing her.

I started biting her lips and she was biting mine. In between those lip lock, I flipped her and now she was under me. We kept kissing and biting lips for a while. I broke the kiss and whispered, "Time to turn things around for you." She looked at me in my eyes as if she's excited about what's to come.

I kissed her for a moment and started moving down. I kissed her neck and gave her a love bite. Then one more on the other side. I went down and started licking and kissing the upper side of her right boob. I gave her a love bite there. I did the same on the left side, then I bit her underboobs one by one both side.

Finally, I took her right nipple in my mouth and gave it a small bite. She let out a sweet moan. Again I took the same nipple and bit hard. She moaned harder. This time I didn't do anything on the left side which made her feel different. I moved further down to her navel, kissed it.

Then I moved down to her juicy pussy. But I started kissing her inner thighs both left and right sides. When finally when she was expecting my tongue on her pussy, I started coming up and kissed her lips. Now in a dominant voice, I said, "Get ready to cry."

Her eyes met mine and I could sense that she was scared yet excited to know what will happen to her. I stood up and picked up the ropes, her pantie and also took out some extra rope from my bag. I tied her hands above her head and then tied it to bed. It was so I can flip her anytime I want.

I put that pantie in her mouth. I asked her whether she wants to see wants in my bag and she nodded. I opened my bag and started taking out all of its content one by one. I could see her reaction.

The content I took out are, three 7 inches candles that were 2 inches wide and had pointed top (I thought of using them as dildo); two 4 inches candles that were equally wide (to pour wax on her body); ropes ( I took out most of it by now), Baby Oil (lubrication), Tiger Balm (To heat things up), leather belt and flat plastic spatula (for one obvious reason),a big tape, some antibiotic soaps and creams, a bottle of wine.

And lastly, a pair of clothes for Harshita to wear the next day. I showed all this to her and kept back the antibiotics and clothes in a bag and tossed it aside. I looked at the clock and it was almost 1 am. I took the tape and taped her mouth which already had her pantie in it.

I asked her where should I start, front or back? She was just looking at me. I said I have decided it's gonna be back first. So I flipped her and commanded her to keep her ass up. I looked at her and her ass was already little bruised. But I only had one thing in mind, that I'm here for this last day.

I wont be able to do anything to this girl for at least a few months. Plus I want to bring out her beast and moreover, I want to make sure she can't walk properly for almost a week. She kept her ass up. Before doing anything I dug my face between her ass and licked her asshole.

Then I licked her ass cheeks. I took the flat spatula and hit her ass, one hard hit on her ass and then carried on the same process for some time. I took all the time between those hits. Sometimes I hit her leg part just below her ass. I was impressed by Harshita that she was maintaining her position.

So I started hitting her feet really fast, and she was moving here and there. I know she can't see me. So I took the belt and started hitting her ass, slow hard strokes. After almost punishing her ass for an hour, I flipped her. She couldn't keep her ass directly on the bed.

She was lifting her ass and moving here n there to avoid contact. I spread her legs and tied them to the corner of bed so I had a nice view of destroying her pussy. I took the spatula and hit her right inner thigh and then left. I continued it for a few more time and then stopped.

"Babe, you deserve one orgasm on this clean pussy for being so good till now." I started licking her pussy and fingered her at the same time. She didn't have orgasm after our last session. I didn't do anything when I was giving her love bites.

So it was just minutes that she was shaking and hit her orgasm. I licked it clean and told her, "Babe, you should have held it for a bit longer because after this every orgasm that you have will shake your world."

Like Reply
The Ultimate torture.......

After giving her one good orgasm I again went down near her pussy. I licked it a few times finally taking her pussy lips in my mouth and biting them as hard as I can. She was moving as hard as she can but I had tied her and gagged her. So that's the only thing she could do. I licked her pussy and again bit her.

Then I bit her mound and all she was able to do was make some movement that didn't do shit. When I looked at her face she has tears coming out in streams. I was smiling looking at it. I picked up the spatula and hit her pussy hard a few times and kept it aside. Then I pushed my finger in her pussy.

Within a minute of fingering, she started squirting. That shook her body and she was breathing heavily. So I just laid next to her so she could stop crying and recover. When she was fine, I kissed her forehead and the headed back to her pussy. I picked the belt and saw her eyes filled with terror.

I hit her mound with the belt without putting much pressure. Then I switched to hitting her inner thighs. I didn't hit her in a particular pattern so every hit was a new sensation to her. I kept switching my pressure but I was just hitting her thighs till now. In her head, she was almost convinced that I wont hit her pussy.

At that moment I hit her pussy lips as hard as I could. Tears rolled down her eyes and she was squirting or rather peeing. But it made me excited. I hit her pussy till it was red. She kept crying and that made her face red too. I picked up the spatula again and sat next to her.

I told her, "You know before seeing you naked I used to love your ass. But when I see you like this, I love your boobs as much as your ass." Saying this I started licking her boobs, giving special attention to her nipples and licking both boobs. When I was content on sucking them I bit her right nipple really hard.

She was moving as much as she could but wasn't able to move me a bit. Then I bit left nipple. Then I bit the cleavage area just to make sure that when she wears something showing her cleavage people will know someone was there. I even bit the upper side of boobs just to make sure that it happens.

For finalizing I bit her lower side of boobs so when she wears a bra it'll be uncomfortable. She would have to ditch it. Imagine a girl who's wearing a decent top that shows a bit of cleavage that is covered with bite marks. Naturally, you'll notice she has no bra on. Wouldn't that be a turn on for so many guys?

After this hitting and biting session, I thought of finally fucking her. But I still had things to try on her so I controlled myself. But then I thought let's test her holes. I stood between her legs and kept my dick over her pussy. I tried to push it in but it was tighter than usual. That's when I realized that her vaginal area has swollen.

But I pushed my dick inside with a hard push. I kept my dick in her for a while before starting the movement. I was giving her slow strokes for few minutes before pulling out. Now my dick was covered in her juices. So I brought it near her asshole and this felt tighter than before.

But I was in no mood to stop so I pushed it in and giving all my strength. I fucked her as hard as I could. But it was really tight and I ended finally cuming inside her anal hole. I sat down for a moment to catch my breath and give Harshita her share of time to recover.

I lit up the two small candles and kept it aside. Then I took the other three candles and covered them with condoms. I pushed the first candle in her asshole. It went inside with less effort due to my cum that was already in it. The other candle was stuffed in her pussy with some effort but it went in.

I kept the third one for later. Till this time the small candles melted enough of its wax to be used. So I started pouring it on her boobs. I can only wonder how she held up all this. Her boobs were already bruised and had so many bite marks and on top on that this red hot wax, she was squirming.

After her boobs were completely covered I poured some wax on her belly. Then finally on her swollen pussy. When the hot wax hit her already stuffed pussy, she started squirting so hard that the candle I stuffed was almost out of her pussy. Her body was shivering. I gave her a minute to recover.

Then I pushed back the candle inside and started pouring wax over her pussy and thighs. She squirmed as hard as she could. She ran out of tears but her faced expressed all she was going through. I sat next to her for a while admiring this girl. She has been through all this and still going tough.

I thought she will pass out but she held up to all this, I was pretty much sure that she wont be able to do things normally for some time. (It was later when she told me what happened after this). I stood up between her pussy and cleaned up some wax. I took the bottle of baby oil and pushed the tip of the bottle in her.

I poured some oil directly into her stuffed pussy. I then took out the candle and drenched it in oil. For a brief moment, she would have felt empty but not for long. I pushed back the candle inside and it went smoothly. All this time Harshita wasn't able to see down. So I just indicated her to get ready.

Then I poured oil in my dick and then adjusted myself near her pussy rubbing my dick over it. Her ass was stuffed. Her pussy already had a candle. Now it'll have a dick too. Thinking all this I started pushing inside. Though it was well lubed it was swollen and that made it hard for me to get in.

But after few hard pushes, I was finally inside. Her hips were lifted in pain. She was squirming before I started fucking her. Yes, It was immensely painful for her but it was some percent of pleasure too. Within a few minutes, she was already leaking heavily and squirting all over.

I fucked her for 10 minutes and filled her womb with my cum. My dick turned semi-flaccid but I was still not done. I untied her legs and flipped her, which exposed her battered ass and tied her again. I poured some hot wax on her ass cheeks and also near her asshole.

She was squeezing her ass moving her hips as much she could. But It didn't make any difference. Once the wax hardened I pulled out the candle that was stuffed in her asshole. I was about to give her a grand finale. For that, I used the tiger balm. I took just little balm and applied it on the tip on the condom covered candle.

What I had in my fingers I rubbed it near her asshole. She jumped with the sensation. She was trying to move her ass to prevent herself but I held her firmly and pushed the candle back in. The balm spread all over the passage and was sending her burning sensations.

She was continuously moving and trying to find a way to remove it but couldn't. I untied her legs again. She was rolling all over the bed trying to do something, I flipped her and tried to hold her but she was kicking me, moving her legs really hard. It was really very difficult for me to tie her back.

She was crying and screaming in the gag as much as she could. But it was muffled. Her pussy already had a candle. I had an extra candle which I rubbed with the balm. Within a minute I pushed it inside her pussy. Just as she felt it her body reacted and she was peeing. But she has lost all her strength and it was just flowing between those two candles.

Seeing all this I was hard again, I did think to fuck her pussy that already had two candles inside it. But I didn't want to stretch her pussy loose. I was standing there thinking of what to do. Then I saw that I didn't turn off the candles. They have melted wax that I can use. So I took it and poured over Harshita's boobs.

I did cover them in wax before. But all this flipping and shaking has removed much of it. All this melted wax was touching her skin directly. After covering her boobs again in wax, I had to find a solution for my hard dick. I thought that I can use her mouth.

I placed myself just above her face so that my dick was near her mouth. I took off the tape and then the panties she had underneath. She has been through enough. She knows this was the last task she has to do that night. So she took out her tongue and started licking my balls.

I lowered myself and held her head gently. I slowly pushed my dick in her mouth. What would have felt like an eternity would end for her with a blowjob? So she was giving me as best as she could. She didn't have much strength but was trying her best. But I had so many orgasm that day so It was difficult for me to cum.

After 20 minutes of blowing my cock, I finally gave her the prize of cum in her mouth. She swallowed. I took out all the candles that stuffed her and untied her completely. We both didn't have the strength to speak a word and I fell next to her. We kept looking at each other, wrapped our arms around and just never knew when we slept.

I woke up to my alarm and it was 11 am, She was the first thing I saw. I was thinking all that I did last night. I really went insane but this girl took it all in her. I was just mesmerizing how beautiful and strong she is. I have to leave today so I stood up and went for a shower after which I came to wake her up.

I kissed her lips and woke her up. I looked at her body, boobs and pussy were mostly wax covered. Her thighs were all bruised up, pussy lips were swollen to the point that it'll pain like hell even if she pees. Her ass looked a complete mess of marks. I picked her up and took her to the washroom.

I cleaned up all the wax and helped her in the shower. She was really weak and couldn't even take a proper step. Moreover, she wasn't able to keep her legs close. I picked her up and brought her back to the bed. We didn't share a word till now but she stood up and hugged me tightly.

We shared that moment. Then I realized she has her hands on my balls and was stroking my dick too. I pulled myself back and saw her eyes that clearly needed something. I made her sit on the bed and stood near the bed so she didn't have to make much effort. She didn't waste any time.

She took my dick in her mouth and gave me a blowjob to remember. I found myself so weak in front of her that I wasn't able to hold for long. In just 10 minutes I unloaded in her mouth. We sat down. I dressed her up and got myself ready as well.

We had some wine and were just chatting about here and there. When it was almost time to go, I went down on my knees and proposed her. She was amazed but she accepted and kissed me on my lips. I dropped her to her hostel. We had to tell them that she had an accident and that's why she wasn't able to walk.

I came back to my city and now we a happy couple. When I left her in the hostel, a new saga in her life was about to take place. She was about to explore some new things. From the next story, it'll be from her point of view and her words.

Stay tuned.......

Like Reply
New Beginning of lesbian sex......

I dropped her at the hostel door and I saw her walking in a really uncomfortable way. She wasn't able to keep her thighs close. But she slowly went inside and I left for my flight. After this point, it's written from her point of view. I know I haven't told my name yet so just refer me as 'Virat'. So let's begin.

It was really difficult for me to even take a single step. I was wearing loose clothes and nothing underneath which helped me to walk freely. In my mind, I was regretting telling him to do something to me that I won't be able to walk for days. Now it became real for me.

When I walked inside my warden looked at the way I was walking and asked me about the details. I told her that I had an accident and while trying to protect myself. I jumped off her Scooty bruised my thighs. Hips and back. She helped to get to my room and told me to rest.

It was a Tuesday and the time was around 1 pm. So I knew my roommates won't be back until 5 pm. I share my room with two other girls. One is my colleague named Priya and other is my senior named Akanksha. All this time I hadn't seen how my body looks after all the fun.

I stripped down and stood in front of the big mirror. It was a complete mess of marks. Every part of me was in pain but it was all worth it. I applied cream all over my body. Took a painkiller and decided to take a naked nap. I slept immediately and woke up when someone was knocking on the door.

I wore back the same clothes and opened the door. It was Priya who just came back from college. Before she could say anything, I told her the same accident story and asked her to submit a leave application for the week. After sometime Akanksha also came back from her classes.

We three were then simply chatting about stuff here and there. When I picked up my phone. I saw Virat had sent me some videos and pictures. He had recorded so many things that even I didn't know were being recorded. I wanted to see them so I went to the washroom and was watching all the videos.

It made me really horny. My pussy was wet but inserting even one finger was just so painful. So I was just rubbing my clit and then decided to call Virat. I explained to him the situation I was in and talking to him was making me hornier.

I started rubbing my clit faster and was ignoring all the pain and it happened. My orgasm shook me in pain and pleasure. I clenched my lips to stop my screaming moan. I sat there for a while. Talking to him and finally cut the call and left the washroom.

It took me almost a week to recover. But my body was still covered with so many marks. In this week I pretty much had the same schedule. I woke up after my roomies left and did the usual stuff. During the lunchtime, I used to video call Virat. We stripped naked and used to masturbate.

After which I took a nap and woke up before my roomies arrived and got ready. Once I recovered, things changed a bit as I had my classes. But after coming back from classes I used to video call Virat from the washroom and fingerfucked myself.

It all became a routine for me. There were times when Priya told me to make less noise during masturbation and we just laughed. A month passed like this. I still didn't reveal to anyone that I have a boyfriend and all the things he did to me. Everything was normal.

One day Akanksha told me that she just has two more months in college. After which their batch would be leaving for training. I was upset hearing that but I cheered her up by saying that she has her birthday in 2 days. We could plan a good party. She was happy with it.

So the day came and Akanksha invited three of her friends to our room, Natasha, Tina and Nikki. They brought drinks and stuff. Now we five started drinking, played music and started dancing. Everything was really fun but then Akanksha came up with the idea of playing dares.

Its just 'Truth or Dare' without truth. So everyone will end up doing something. We decided that anyone can give the task to the person in front of whom the bottle points. So we started the game. Before we start the game let me describe the ladies.

Priya is my colleague and the closest person to me in my batch. She's an athletic girl and takes part in every sports activity that our college has to offer. She's around 5'8 and is in really good shape with firm boobs and ass. Akansha is a bit of a bossy and dominating girl. She likes and wants people to do things her way.

She's 5'5 and stands on a healthy side (not fat though). She has a good pair of breast and ass for her height. Natasha and Tina are two of the girls who have a body that guys wanna go for. Perfect hourglass figure. Great ass and boobs. Height around 5'7 and most importantly they both don't believe in an emotional relationship.

They will go with any guy or girl who could impress them enough and fits their standards. Nikki is 5'5 and is similarly thick as me but has way bigger breast than mine. Maybe one of the biggest breast in her class. So let's begin the game now.

We spun the bottle and it stopped in front of Tina and we dared her to twerk for us which she did gracefully. Next, it stopped at Priya. She was asked to take off her shorts and sit in her panties for the rest of the game and she did the same. Next, it was Nikki who had to massage her boobs.

It was a sight to watch really and to add to it, she even took out her top and massaged her boobs in front of us. Then it again came to Tina and she was asked to video call a guy and flash her boobs for him. She did that as if it was a piece of cake.

Next, it was Akanksha's turn. We decided to spank her as much as her age. While she was being spanked I was remembering how Virat spanked me and was getting horny. Finally, it came to me and everyone was silent for a moment. They had a conversation between them.

Finally, they told me that I have to kiss Natasha. I hesitated but Natasha didn't. She pulled me close to her and look me in the eye and started kissing me. For a minute I didn't participate. But I liked it and followed her lead. Between those kisses, she slid her hand inside my panties and started rubbing my pussy.

Suddenly she broke the kiss and announced, "This bitch is already wet." She took out her fingers and presented it in front of everyone. It was really very embarrassing for me. Everyone laughed and Natasha said, "Let's start the actual fun now. Why are we waiting so much?"

Akanksha replied, "Girl. You should control yourself." All this time I was thinking about what's going on. Akansha broke the silence. Looked at me and said, "Tell us the truth. We know you didn't have an accident but you were out. Fucking the guy who came to meet you."

I replied, "Nothing like that happened!" So she took her phone and played the video where I was tied up and Virat was fucking me. "We know everything," Natasha added. I was shocked and didn't know what to do.

Akansha: Bitch, say something!

Natasha: Wait, Akanksha. Don't yell at her. She'll talk.

Me: What do you all want?

Priya: For you to be our sex slave.

Me: What?

Tina: You heard that right! Be our slave or we publish all your videos and picture to the whole college.

I was shocked and didn't know what they were talking about.

Like Reply
Blackmailed by friends to have Lesbian sex.....

Tina said, "You heard that right! Be our slave or we publish all your videos and picture to the whole college." I was confused as to what she was talking about? I looked at my roomies.

Akansha walked towards me. Dropped down her shorts and panties. And in a very commanding voice said, "Lick it." I looked at her pussy. I knew if I didn't follow her she would do something. So I went down and started licking her pussy and she said, "Good girl."

Within a minute everyone was naked. They tore off my clothes too. Akansha told me to stop licking and told me to listen to her very clearly.

Akansha's explanation:

Well. If you're wondering how this all happened, let me tell you. Remember when warden came up to leave you to the room when you came back? She called me saying that something has happened to Harshita and I should come back from class and check her. I came in some time.

I had a duplicate key to the door. When I came inside I was shocked to see you sleeping naked. But then I noticed all the marks over your body and I knew what had happened. I took some pictures of you and left. I told this to Priya and that's why she came and knocked on the door.

One of those days I came back from college at the time you slept and picked your phone. I knew the password. So I unlocked it and was searching your gallery for a clue. Luckily I found everything there. So I copied everything to my phone and left. After that, I planned for everything.

I talked to everyone in the room and we decided to make you our personal slave. We could have done things sooner. But we were arranging things to give you a better slave experience. And don't worry. We'll be leaving in two months and Priya has nothing on you.

She'll be enjoying you till the time we are present. Moreover, we'll be the only ones enjoying you. We wont include any guy. But you have to dump your guy and that's the deal.

I was blank and didn't know what to do. In meantime, Akanksha took my phone and had already sent a message to Virat saying to break up and never to contact again. She has blocked him from everywhere. Akansha told me that I had to follow certain rules. If I didn't I will be punished.

The rules were.

No masturbation or orgasm without permission

No washroom without permission. (when I go I would have to leave the door open)

Listen to every instruction that will be given.

Akansha took a step forward. She held me by my hair and pulled me towards the bed. I walked like a dog behind her. She sat on the bed and ordered me to lick her pussy which I followed. While I was busy licking her, someone started rubbing my ass and then spank and again and again.

Now, someone was poking a finger in my asshole. Then suddenly something was trying to enter my asshole. Then Akanksha pulled me harder on her pussy as she was about to cum. I felt like a dick is entering my asshole slowly and I was shaking my ass in protest.

In that instant, Akanksha came in my mouth and I was still licking her. Finally, she let me go. I turned to see what's happening behind. It was Natasha who was trying to insert a dildo in my ass. While I was looking at her, she pushed it inside and it hurt like hell. My ass was dry.

No lube or even spit and then she started fucking my ass with that dildo. It was really a nightmare for me. I was trying not to scream. Then I saw Tina and Priya were in 69 position licking and fingering each other. On the other side, Akanksha had a dildo in her hand.

She was looking at my pussy. Nikki was positioning herself over my face. Nikki sat on my face so as her pussy was over my mouth. I started licking her. In that time Akanksha penetrated the dildo in my pussy. I was stuffed in both holes and they continued it. I had my orgasm building up.

Akanksha took out the dildo and then Natasha followed her. It felt as if someone has sucked out my soul. I had to keep licking Nikki until she came in my mouth. After which she moved down to my chest and held me from my hair. She pulled it really hard and started slapping me.

I was trying to hide my face but couldn't. I was continuously slapped while Natasha and Akanksha laughed. Suddenly I felt a jolt of pain in my pussy. I had tears in my eyes and screamed. For a moment, my body was numb. My eyes closed.

When I finally opened it, I saw Akanksha stood between my legs. We had a brief eye contact after which she kicked into my pussy. I opened my mouth to scream. But at that moment Natasha shoved the dildo in my mouth and my screams were gagged. Seeing me like this, everyone laughed.

Akansha kicked me again in pussy. This time much harder than before and I couldn't resist. I was pissing like anything. Once I stopped pissing, Nikki finally stood up from my chest. She took out the dildo from my mouth and dragged me from my hair to the piss pool I made.

She rolled my face over it and then drenched my hair in that. I felt so disgusted. My ass was burning like anything. To add to that, they never let me had even one orgasm. Akansha brought a big bag in front of me. Natasha pulled me by my hair and showed me a bit of what's inside.

I was shocked to see that the bag had a number of dildos, ropes, mouth gags. Before I could see further she pulled me back to the bed. Nikki came with a strap on dildo and made me wear it. Then she tied my hand behind and then instructed me to pleasure them one by one.

If I try to do something reckless one of the three will be standing behind me with a belt and would hit me as hard as they can. Nikki came in front of me and spread her legs. Natasha stood behind me with the belt. Akanksha sat next to Nikki fondling herself and looking at us.

Nikki ordered me to come closer and position the dildo in front of her pussy which I did. Then I waited for the next order but I was hit hard on my back with a belt. It was so sudden that I fell over Nikki. Natasha spoke, "Bitch don't tease her. If you bought the dildo close to her pussy then start fucking her."

I didn't say anything. But I wasn't able to stand back with my hands tied. So Akanksha lifted me up. As soon as I was in position I thrust the dildo in Nikki and started fucking her slowly. I thought I was doing good as Nikki was moaning too.

But then whack! One more hit and this time on my ass and Natasha instructed, "Go faster." I started doing as fast as I could. It was stressful for my body as I had to maintain the position. I couldn't even get support from anything. But I somehow continued to do that.

In some time I saw Nikki breathing heavily and I knew she was gonna cum. So I made the strokes harder and she came. And whack! Again on my ass. "Pull that out now," Natasha spoke. Nikki rolled over and Akanksha was next. So I started fucking her the same way.

My body was completely exhausted but I was somehow going through. I was getting a bit slower when whack! "Don't lose that pace!" Natasha ordered. I put all the stamina into it. When after time when Akanksha had her orgasm I felt over her. I was expecting the belt.

But Natasha took off the rope and pushed me aside. Akanksha stood up and sat with Nikki. All this time Priya and Tina were in their own zone. Akansha positioned herself in the bed and told me to come over her. I kept my hands on side of her and was above her adjusting the dildo on her pussy.

She slapped me on my face and then kissed me. I started fucking her while we were lip locked. She broke the kiss and was moaning. Then she slapped me again saying to give her the best experience. I was trying to do the best as I could. But was still short of her expectation.

So she slapped again and even punched me in the gut. It was painful and exhausting. But I was still going as I knew if I stop it'll be huge trouble for me. Then finally when she came she pulled me again for a kiss and hugged me tightly. I rolled aside her and was breathing heavy.

Natasha came over me and started kissing me and massaging my boobs. I felt a gesture of love and care. Then she finally broke the kiss looked at me and just smiled. She stood next to me and took out the strap on. Akansha broke the moment and said, "Harshita you've done very well for the first day. I think we should reward you."

Then added, "Nikki. Please do the honors!" Then Nikki came over and took the strap on and wore it. The 6-inch dildo looked so small in front of her body. Nikki then flipped me over. She pulled me closer by my hips so that my ass was close to her. She wasted no time and penetrated my asshole.

I was a bit lucky that the dildo had the juice of the girls before me. But within a few minutes, it dried out. Then it was pure pain for the next few minutes. I was grunting and screaming. But I dug my face in the bed to muffle it all. After maybe 10 minutes or so Nikki pulled out the dildo.

Only to pour the leftover wine in my ass and then pushing back the dildo inside and fucking me again for 15 minutes until she has no strength left. I wasn't able to move when she took out the dildo. I remained in the same position until I passed out and just fell flat on the bed.

There's so much more that happened after this but that'll in next stories.
Like Reply
Deadly Lesbian Fucks......

In the last encounter, I passed out after the session was over. I woke up in the same bed and it was already morning. I looked around. Priya and Akansha were sleeping on their beds and everyone else had left. I looked at the clock and it was nearly 8:00 am. I knew they'll soon wake up for college.

I laid back and was thinking about all the stuff. I suddenly realized that my private area felt a bit heavy. So I pulled off the blanket and I was horrified. I had a chastity belt covering my private area. It was just like a pantie just made of metal and had two small embedded lock on the part that was on my torso.

I inspected further and it had a small slit above my pussy maybe from where I can pee. It didn't cover my asshole. I understood that they don't want me to touch myself without permission. I tried to pull it out but it was a tight thing. Then Akansha, in sleepy voice spoke, "It won't open without the key so stop trying."

Then she walked up to me, held my hand and pulled me from the bed to the washroom. She said, "I want to see how you pee in that." My brain froze and mouth was shut I simply followed her to the washroom. She made me sit on the toilet seat and stood in front.

"Go on," she said. I was embarrassed and just sat there with my face down. She spoke again, "Look. It is morning now. I don't have the strength to slap you so do it or I'll go post a nude picture of you somewhere." This was the alarm for me. I forced my pee and due to the small slit, most of it hit inside. It was leaking through sides making my inner thighs wet.

So I went slow and it was better now. I slowly finished and looked up at Akanksha. She said, "I just wanted to see that. You can clean this with water and don't worry it won't create any rust. So you won't have any infection. After all, we don't want you to tap out this soon. Now clean yourself and come out but don't close the door."

I did my stuff, took a shower and came out. Priya was awake by the time. She was talking to Akansha about how Tina dominated her and they had one of the best times. I also joined the conversation and just talked normally for a while. Then they went to get ready for college.

For the first time, I was happy that we had a dress code in college or I wonder what would they make me wear. I wore everything usual with bra and pantie underneath. I did have the chastity belt but I wore my pantie over it just for assurance.

We went to college and everything was normal. Priya behaved normally with me and pretty much it felt to me as normal college day. We had a small break after the first lecture. Natasha came up to me and hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Come to 3rd-floor girls washroom during lunch break. Don't make me wait."

The other two lectures went and finally, the lunch break came. I hesitantly went to the 3rd floor. It was the senior's floor. I went to the washroom and no one was there. Then Natasha entered and locked the door. She told me to get inside one of the toilet stalls and then came in and locked it too.

"Don't worry I won't do anything," Natasha said. Then she moved her arms around me and pulled me closer to her. Then kissed me on my lips and then looked at me. I had no idea why she was doing all this. Then she spoke and I just nodded.

She said, "I have liked you for quite some time now. I never knew how to ask you about trying lesbian but then I see an opportunity now. Don't worry I won't force things on you when we are alone together." At the moment I said, "Fuck like, do you even remember what you did last night?"

She said calmly, "Harshita, I saw your video with that guy. He was much more brutal yet you still ended up with him. So I just thought maybe I did something like that you'd like me too." Now I had nothing to say to her and she understood. She moved her arms away and said, " You can go."

After this my day was normal. Even after when we came back to the hostel they acted normally and did nothing to me. Even I didn't provoke anything and this way Monday ended. Tuesday was also normal. I came back from class early as I really wanted to touch myself.

But I couldn't do anything due to the chastity belt. Then I understood why were they so normal coz they are planning to make me beg for it. I thought I have good will power and I can control myself for a couple of days. But I was so wrong.

Wednesday went well but on Thursday I was irritated at everything and was being short tempered. Friday came and this day Natasha called me back on the same washroom. We were in the same situation as before. She was just about to put her arms around me when I pushed her.

I said, "You say you like me then open that thing and make me cum. I'll be yours," and then I started crying. She came close and put her arms around me and just softly spoke, "Babe, I'm sorry I don't have the key. I don't even know who has it. But seriously, one orgasm is too low a price for a girl like you."

Then she smiled and I smiled back at her. I put my arms around her and pulled her close. Our boobs squashed and we laughed. Then she came close for a kiss and I went ahead. It turned into 10 minutes long smooch. We parted and just smiled. I went out and after that my day was a bit better.

Saturday felt so hard for me. But in the evening everyone from the first day came to our room. I knew they're up to something with me. They all sat together and then called me. They told me to strip naked and sleep on the bed with arms and legs stretched wide. Then they tied it to each corner of the bed.

Akansha came forward. She had the key and finally, she took off the chastity belt and touch my pussy. It felt like heaven to me but then moved her hand away. I knew I couldn't say anything. After that Nikki came forward and she pushed a pill in my mouth and I had to swallow it.

Then they taped my mouth and just went away. They sat together and started watching a movie and left me tied up on my bed. After 15-20 minutes the pill started working and I surely knew what it was. My body was getting hot, nipples getting harder and my pussy was leaking like anything.

The urge to have something inside me was tearing the roof. Only one thing I knew would cause this, the sex drug or some call it the female Viagra. I started whimpering and moving all over the bed, at least as much as I was able to after being tied. I looked at others and they were busy watching their stuff.

I tried shaking my body hard and made noises from my taped mouth and they did see me. Now every one came around and just watched me whimper and then opened my taped mouth. "Please make me cum," "Please fuck me," "Please do something to my pussy," I started shouting.

But no one reacted. Then they taped my mouth again and went back. I was crying on my condition and still trying to move in the bondage. It continued for 2 hours until the pill subsided and their movie finished. Everyone came to look at me but didn't stay anything.

Then, Nikki, Natasha, and Tina left the room. Priya and Akansha went to their bed and switched off the light, leaving me helpless. I cried until I fell asleep. I woke up when I was finding hard to breathe. When I opened my eyes I saw Nikki sitting over me and then she pinched my nipples hard.

She opened the tape and everyone else undid the ropes. She came down and told me to get freshen up as I will have a really long day. I rushed to the washroom and came back in 15 minutes. Everyone was sitting silently just looking at me. Natasha came forward and tied my hands behind and whispered, "Enjoy, Babe."

Then asked me to spread my legs and held me from behind. I saw Akansha walking towards me with a dildo in her hand and she stood close to me. She kept the tip of dildo near my pussy and it sent shivers inside me. She rubbed the tip of dildo for a while on my pussy and teased me.

I had already closed my eyes in anticipation and then finally it happened. She pushed the dildo inside and started fucking my pussy. I was in heaven, my eyes closed and my moans loud. Within 2-3 minutes I reached my first orgasm in more than a week. Rather it was a big squirt which left my legs shaking and everything felt so good.

Akansha took out the dildo and I opened my eyes. Then Natasha told me to walk to the bed and I did. They untied my hands but then tied them again to the corners of the bed. Then Tina came forward wearing a strap-on dildo. I immediately spread my legs for her and within no time she started fucking my pussy.

I really was enjoying the moment and then within 5 minutes, I hit my next orgasm. Then she took out the dildo and gave it to Nikki. Then she fucked me until orgasm. Then Priya followed her and she did the same. Lastly, it was Natasha who fucked me.

But this time Nikki had kept a vibrator over my pussy and my orgasm followed soon. I had 5 orgasms up until now and all that in 30-40 minutes. I was happy up until this moment. Then I saw Akansha bringing a thin rope and Nikki sitting next to me with the vibrator.

They first tied my legs to corners of bed so they can have a complete view of my pussy and I can't move in this position. Nikki brought the vibrator close to my pussy. It was switched off and positioned perfectly on my pussy so that the handle came near my thighs.

Then Akanksha tied the vibrator to my thigh. It won't move now and its aiming right at my pussy and then Nikki turned it on. I felt good and started moaning and they taped my mouth. I saw them wearing their clothes. I had an orgasm during the time.

Then Akansha told me that they are going shopping and I can enjoy my day and then they left. I was terrified. I have loved all my orgasm up until now and I know I would love a few more but what happens after that. It happened just as I thought.

I enjoyed a few orgasms. But then my body trembled and shook in every orgasm. It started feeling like someone is slowly killing me. There was a point when my pussy was numb and the vibrator was still working hard. I wasn't able to take any more.

I passed out waking up only when they came back and woke me up. My bed was wet. I was still tied but Akansha removed the vibrator and said, "Guess you had fun." Then they untied me and gave me some food and juice. Everyone sat there and just talked for a while.

When we finished the food Nikki said, "We should have some fun." She brought the strap-on and made me wear it. Then I had to fuck every single person to as many times as they wanted. By the end, I had no strength left and just went to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning I again had the chastity belt and my week went just as before. Craving for orgasm from Monday to Friday, getting a sex drug and begging to just touch me. Then getting too many orgasms of Sunday morning that made me pass out.

Then fucking the girls with the strap on. This same routine went for almost a month. Then it changed to a much tougher thing for the coming month. I'll cover that in my next story.

Like Reply
The Femdom Saga.......

I had the same routine for the past 4 weeks. Getting the chastity belt and craving for orgasm the whole week. Then getting too much orgasm in one single day. Finally ending the week by satisfying my masters, all 5 of them. In the end, I always got too tired and just slept right away.

When I woke up I used to have back the chastity belt. When I woke up on Monday morning I didn't have the chastity belt and I felt unusual. It was the first time I didn't have it on me. I thought they might have forgotten to make me wear it but I went on with it.

I went to the washroom did my stuff. By that time Akansha and Priya were awake and no one said anything about the chastity. Rather they were being chilled with our college things and more. I got ready for college and I wore everything as a usual bra, panty, college T-shirt and Jeans.

I was ready to go until Akansha called me out and said to come close to her. She pulled me close to her and put her hands in my jeans. She touched my pussy and started fingering it. All I could do was moan and let her do whatever she wishes. She started from one finger and moved her way till three, slowly building up my orgasm.

She looked at me and stopped. All this time I didn't notice she had something in her other hand. She made sure I couldn't see it. She took the other hand and pushed it back in my panty. She slowly inserted something inside me. She just took out her hand and said that she had put a remote control vibrator in my pussy.

I can go with my daily routine and any one of them could have fun with me whenever they want. Saying this she walked back and I started walking towards the door. Then it hit me, she switched on the vibrator and it was messing up my walk. So I stopped and closed my legs but I had no control over it.

I was already left with a building orgasm. This was adding more to my burn. When I thought I'm close she turned it off and laughed looking at me. It took me a moment to collect myself and start walking. I was glad that I was wearing dark-colored jeans otherwise my orgasm will get clearly visible from it.

My classes were going usual and then Priya came and sat next to me. It was pretty usual for me. Then she kept her phone on the desk. I saw the app from which she can control and she switched it on. She just looked at me and that small thing was making me so wet.

The professor came into class. Priya looked at me and increased the intensity. An ouch came out of me and the professor pointed to me asking what's wrong. In trembling voice I said nothing. Priya switched it off only to tease me during the whole lecture making me wet and edging and delaying my orgasms.

To my horror, all this was done in the moderate setting of the vibrator. After the lecture, I saw Natasha in front of my class. She told me to bunk my lectures and go with her as she wanted to spend some time with me. I went with Natasha without asking her any questions.

She took me to her hostel room. As soon as she shut the door she pushed me to the door and started kissing me. I responded to her really well. After a few minutes, she broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "Strip for me." Within a minute I removed everything I was wearing and stood naked in front of her.

Natasha: Babe, you don't have to act so tough around me.

Saying this she pulled out the vibrator and kept it over my clothes.

N: you've grown quite some bush around you, let me clean you up. Go lie down on the bed.

I was lying in bed and she was applying hair removal to my pubes. Once she was done she started kissing me again. All this while fondling my boobs and waiting for the cream to work. When she finally cleaned me up it felt really good. It became better when she went down and started licking my pussy.

She even pushed her fingers inside making me cum on her face. She licked it all and came back to kiss me. We were lip locked and fingering each other only to break the kiss when we made each other cum. Natasha took out a double-ended dildo from her closet.

She inserted one side in my pussy and another in hers. We started scissoring hard, within moments we came and kept the dildo aside. After that, we went to 69 position and were licking and eating each other's pussy like there's no tomorrow.

After we made each other cum again she just pulled me over and cuddled me. Softly kissed my lips and we just dozed off like that. When I woke up I was still in her arms. She was already awake looking at me and then she kissed my forehead.

"Let's get you ready, Princess," she said and dressed me up as before. She inserted back the vibrator and took me to my room where everyone else was waiting.

Akansha: I thought you were gonna bring her naked here.

Tina: Yeah we thought you would make her walk naked from your room till here.

Natasha: Guys, I like her. I don't like treating her that way.

"Boo," everyone at the same time and I was just watching everyone

Akansha: Natasha, we know the girl. We also know inside this room how you'll be treating her. So just strip her naked now and let's start our session.

Natasha stripped me naked and someone switched on the vibrator. I was pushing my legs close as this intensity was higher than what I had felt during the day. The intensity increased and I was on my knees and finally down. Nikki and Priya walked towards me and spread my legs.

Akansha stood between my legs and kicked me on my pussy. I felt pain but the vibrator made it really difficult for me to understand all that between a pleasant scene. I squirted really hard splashing out the vibrator and I felt so empty. My legs were shaking but I was feeling really good inside.

Tina pulled me up and kissed me. I went with it. When we broke the kiss, Akansha said, "Harshita, we've decided to give you pleasure for a few days as we wanna prepare you for a little surprise before we go." I was really shocked by hearing this.

I didn't care what would happen later but now I can enjoy some time. While I was in thought all the girls pounced on me. One was kissing me, two were licking my breasts and two were eating the hell out of my pussy. I closed my eyes and enjoyed every bit of it.

I lost track of who was where and what they were doing. They brought in the dildo and fucked me really great. Some sat on my mouth and I licked their pussy while they were all fucking each other as well. It was the best orgy I was in. I didn't know when it ended or what all we did.

But when I woke up in the morning everyone was on the floor sleeping naked. I could see every girl had bite marks and scratches all around their bodies. We kept having these crazy orgies every other day for almost two weeks. It was just one more week before my seniors left.

At which point they decided that they'll leave me with something I'll never forget. They took leave for every one of us and didn't tell me where we were going. I could only assume that things are gonna get crazy. Tina got her car and we all were in it.

They made me blindfolded. They covered my face leaving holes for nose and mouth and they made sure I wasn't watching anything in between. Within moments after the car started they made me naked. They started playing with my tits and pussy. They started mauling them really hard.

They made me lick their pussy and came in my mouth. We finally reached our destination and that's where our car stopped. They opened my blindfold and I saw a big farmhouse. Natasha informed me that it's Tina's farmhouse and we all will be here for a week.

All the staff here were female as Tina used it for her personal use and didn't want males screwing things up. Tina came up and said, "Here we have just one servant who takes care of everything. They let me enjoy the place with the guys I bring here. She doesn't inform anyone in my family in exchange for some money and some fun."

I kept quiet and didn't know what to say until they told me to follow them. I went inside the farmhouse naked. No one said anything about my nakedness rather they were just talking casually. Then the servant came up and she saw me naked.

I was trying to hide my nakedness. But Tina told me not to do that as she's gonna be around and it's okay. After that, we had our lunch and we were sitting on the dining table. Tina ordered the servant to take me up and clean up for fun. I got up and followed her to the bathroom where she cleaned me from head to toe.

I was just standing and not reacting to anything. She also gave me enema which I felt really embarrassed. But I couldn't say anything and she brought me back to a room where everyone was sitting.

Akansha: Let's start the fun, bitch.

Tina: Not here. I have a special room for her.

I then followed them to a different room and I was shocked for a moment. It was no less than a dungeon and it also had a cage.

Tina: Yeah right away you're looking at your home. Great now come here and stand next to this pillar.

I stood next to the pillar and within a minute I was tied up to it. Nikki and Akansha had a vibrator and a dildo with them. I saw them walking towards me. But before something could happen I was blindfolded. I started thinking about what will I get first. But there was a whip and I was in pain.

They whipped my boobs hard for few times, I was just shaking and moving in hopes they'll miss. But they got every single whip right on my breast. After they whipped my boobs a couple of times, they waited for a moment. They told me that they won't be having fun all at once.

They have decided on an order in which they'll come to this room and have fun with me starting with Akansha.

Akansha: Well everyone left, it's just two of us now. I would like to go a little easy on you and would like if you cooperate with things I say and ask.

I started preparing my mind for the worst things that could happen. I know that it's all bluff and Akansha will punish the hell out of me. It was silent for a minute and I felt breath near my boobs and then a jolt of pain. I was moving hard and trying to deflect it but nothing happened.

Akansha was biting my boobs and had dug her teeth really hard. Even when I moved she didn't and kept biting my boobs and then my nipples. I was screaming and shouting but she won't let go. When she finally let go I was feeling so much pain on one side of my chest.

She did this all to one breast and was probably waiting for me to say something.

Akansha: So tell me Harshita, do you like Natasha? Are you a complete lesbian?

I was silent and trying to cope up with the pain. But Akansha needed a quick reply and she now pounced on my right breast and did what she did before. Pain and scream followed and I replied to her, "I'm not a lesbian but I like how Natasha makes me feel."

Akansha: Tell me what are you. Are you lesbian, bisexual or what?

I was about to say something when she pinched my already paining nipples and left them.

H: I don't know what I am.

A: Well I know what exactly are you. You're a whore who would fuck with anyone and be with anyone and get treated by them however they want to treat you. You are a Whore. Right?

She held my boobs really hard and I was screaming.

A: Reply to me.

I didn't know what got in me. "I'm a whore!" I screamed.

She left me and said that's all I wanted to hear. I'll leave you for someone else now.

Like Reply
Femdom Saga Continues.......

Akansha left and Nikki replaced her. Within moments she entered I was worried about what she'll do with me. She stood in front of me and pinched my already mauled nipples and I was asking her to please stop that.

N: That bitch Akansha should never get the first chance. She doesn't leave you good for any use. But now we can see your limits and I'm happy to push you over it.

Nikki then tied up my breasts individually and waited for some time that my whole chest looked red and purple. After that, she took a whip and started hitting my breast. She told me to count them and I did while I was screaming. With every whip, there was a clear red mark on my tied up the purple breast.

After 19 strokes on each tit, she stopped and untied my breast. But then applied tiger balm all over my chest. It helped in relieving some pain but it was burning in a way I never imagined. After this Nikki left and Priya came in. I was expecting she'll go a little easy on me seeing my condition. But it was in vain.

She started with pouring hot water over me rubbing off all the balm and making my tits more sensitive. After that, she got an ice pack and tied it over my left breast and I was having a sensation I couldn't explain. My boobs and nipples were freezing.

My other breast was simply exposed for a moment only to be treated with hot wax. This mixed hot and cold feeling was messing me up and I was grunting. It carried out for a few minutes. Then she took out the ice pack and also forcefully took off all the wax.

As if making me feel two different sensations wasn't enough she placed a candle stand just under my nipples. Then burned those candles and left. I was tied up there screaming and trying to move away. But it was either coming to my nipples or my breast or just near my body.

It was all for a few minutes until Tina came and blew off the candles. She poked two fingers in my pussy. She made me realize that all this torture and pain was making me so wet. Even my thighs were wet from my juices. I was embarrassed to answer anything. But she shoved her fingers deeper and it felt good and I moaned and she took it out.

Tina: I hope you understand the pattern. Today is boob day and I won't be messing your pussy today. The way your boobs look they seem to have gone through some pretty good stuff. But here's the last thing I wanna add up before that. Natasha won't be joining you today as we all know she won't do a good one on one fun with you. Here's your treat.

After that, I saw her maid walking towards me with a small briefcase. She came and opened the briefcase in front of me. They were the piercing equipment. I knew saying anything will be useless and I was mentally preparing myself.

She wore black gloves, cleaned both my nipples and within minutes she pierced both my nipples. It didn't pain as much as I expected and then gave me two nipple rings. Tina then untied me and walked me near the cage.

She told me that, "This could have been your home today but you were a good slave. You can go to your room now and be there until we call you or come to your room." I thought my day was over. But little did I know they had some other plans.

I slept for a while and was woken up by Tina who told me to freshen up as I have to be in front of some guests. I went to the washroom to clean myself up. All that time I was worried about who has come here and what's gonna happen. I peeped outside the window to find a car parked next to Tina's car.

I was afraid someone had come but no idea who. Akansha came to my room to call me up and had a leash with her. When I walked towards her she told me to go down on my knees and be the bitch. She put a collar around my neck followed by a leash.

I was crawling like a bitch behind her and she was pulling my leash. I felt so low I couldn't explain. I was brought to the hall where I saw a girl sitting on the couch next to Tina. Akansha bought me there and gave the leash to Tina. All this time I kept my head down as I didn't want to get into any more trouble.

Tina pulled me closer between this girl's thigh who spread her legs and wasn't wearing any pantie. I still hadn't seen her face and I saw her pussy. Tina ordered me to start licking her and I did. I was licking someone's pussy whose face I haven't seen.

This girl pushed my head deeper between her thighs and wrapped her legs around my head. She was pushing me more and more into her. I kept licking, my hands were down and I didn't bother to take them up as it would have meant for some new punishment.

I could hear her breath getting heavy. She was moving a bit and I knew she's gonna cum and when she did I licked her up good. She said, "She's as good as you described, Tina." She didn't release the grip around me for some time. When she did she pulled my hair and finally made me look at her.

Tina: Harshita, meet your new mistress, my lovely girlfriend Jennifer. As you can see she's not from around and I've invited her especially to have some fun time with you. I'm hoping you won't disappoint us. If you do then you'll face some major consequences.

Saying this Tina kissed Jennifer and I was just there on my all fours waiting for my next instruction.

Jennifer: Harshita isn't it? Stand up. I need to see the gifts Tina gave you.

I stood up and showed her my newly pierced nipples. My tits were covered in many different marks and showed signs that it was treated well. I know Jen saw everything but she still pulled both my nipple rings and then was moving them here and there. I instantly screamed and she left me.

Jennifer: These girls have enjoyed you for quite some time. Tonight you'll have one on one session with me. I wanna know how good of a slave you are. Go to your room and stay there till I call you.

And that happened. I was waiting and wondering what this new person has in her mind for me and just sitting in the room.

Like Reply
Femdom Saga With A New Twist.......

Hey Guys. It's been long and it took some time to write this up. Before we begin let's do a quick recap of things that have happened up until now. So I had a boyfriend named Virat. I had the best bondage sex of my life with him.

But later on, the videos of this incident were found by my college roommate. She along with a few of her friends blackmailed me into becoming their slave. And that's what I've been all this long. These are the last few days of me being a slave to them. We are in Tina's farmhouse and here the story proceeds.

Jennifer asked me to spend the night with her. I was waiting for her to call me to her room. Tina showed up with a dog leash to take me to Jennifer. She tied the leash around my neck and I started crawling behind her on all fours following her to Jen's room. I didn't look up until I was asked to look.

I saw Jen locking the door from inside. It's just two of us in the room now.

Jen: Stand up and be normal around me. I'm not here to do anything with you. I might have to eventually but that's for later.

I hesitate to stand up. But she comes forward and brings me to bed. She slowly started kissing me and I was responding to her. We kissed slowly for a few minutes. Then she told me to be normal and not think about this night.

H: I'll try to do my best.

J: See if I end up not doing anything to you I'll be punished with the same treatment as yours from Tina. But I'm not gonna start it right now. I want to know you a little.

H: What do you wanna know about me?

J: Well, let's start with the start. How this all came to be? And what all have they done to you up until now?

I started telling her the story beginning from Virat. Then how the girls came up and all the things they did to me. By the time I finished the story, I saw Jen stripping slowly and now she's naked. I saw her wet pussy and without wasting a moment I went down on her.

Two fingers easily slide inside her pussy and my tongue doing magic on her at the same time, she started moaning. She was caressing my head. I was increasing my pace and within a few minutes, she had a big orgasm. I gulped it in my mouth went up and shared it with her through a kiss.

J: Wow! you're great at this. It was awesome. Let's take it up a notch.

She opened the drawer next to the bed and took out a double-sided dildo. I was quick to spread my legs and she shoved it right in me. I let out a big moan and then she took the other side in her pussy. We started pushing it in by coming closer to each other almost to the point our pussy would have touched.

We started scissoring followed by kissing and moaning. I screamed when she pressed my boobs. She didn't let go of me even after that. Our lips locked again and we were enjoying this. I knew I was close and she was too.

So we started rubbing each other's pussy and finally squirted hard. We fell on the bed opposite to each other. The dildo still connected the two of us while we were catching up our breath.

J: That was all I was hoping to get and you gave it to me. Now let's do what Tina wants.

H: Can we skip it, please?

J: Sorry Sweetheart. She has asked me to do something that she'll easily be able to see tomorrow. So it has to be something significant.

H: What more significant do they want? I already got my nipples pierced.

J: Let's see how it goes. I hope you wont mind if I do this.

Saying this she held both my nipples and pressed them hard. I was screaming and asking her to stop. but she kept doing it and even slapped my already tortured boobs and continued it for a few minutes.

J: Seems like your tits are out of order. I can't do anything to your pussy. Those guys already have some nice plans for it. Well, ass it is then.

H: You're really going to do it?

J: Yes, of course. Or else why would I get this special kit from your lovely mistresses.

She pulled out a box placed under the bed and put it next to me. She opened it to show the contents. For a brief moment, I didn't know what to say. The box contains almost all the things one would need to destroy someone's ass.

It has several different sizes of butt plugs, several diodes of similar lengths and different thicknesses. Seeing the thickest one I was pretty sure if that thing goes in me, my ass will gape for a few days.

I still don't know the exact size but it wouldn't be less than 4 inches thick. It also had a different type of spanking equipment, from single strand whip to multi-strand, paddles, and whatnot. It also had several bottles of lubes.

Just when I was watching it Jen spoke, "That's only applicable when your ass is too dry. I'm not planning to lube your ass for some time. I wanna see how much you'll be able to take." I was way too afraid, listening and seeing all that was happening. but I knew I can't make any move.

Jen told me to stand next to a table, bend down and arms stretched forward. She cuffed my hands to the table, Only my forehead was held on the table. Boobs hanging and now legs apart to give Jen complete access of me.

Like Reply
Femdom Domination Saga Finale......

I was bent down and naked, legs spread, and waiting for something, then I got a spank. Soon Jen followed me by pulling my hair and asking me where we should start this. She took a butt plug from the box.

She came close to my face and shoved it in my mouth and told me to lick it good. Within a minute I covered it with my saliva, I knew my ass would be dry now.

Jen: Ah, I see, you are trying to be smart but sad.

Saying this, she pulled out the plug and rubbed it on my face, making it dry once again. She then walked towards my ass and stood there. I clenched my legs, but she told me it'll hurt more if I do that and try not to resist her.

I relaxed for a bit, and that was her queue she shoved the plugin in one go, and I screamed. My legs shook, but I tried to maintain the position.

Now she took the paddle and told me to start counting. She took her time but started spanking me, one by one, on each side till it reached 20 each side. I thought she would take a pause now. But she hit my pussy with the paddle real hard, which was followed by a few more.

My legs were completely shaking and pussy dripping. Jen walked back to the box and wore a strap on dildo. It's about 7 inches long and 2.5 inches wide. She came up to me and asked me to suck it, and I did my best. Then she held my nose and shoved it deep in my mouth.

It made me gag, and with another hand, she held my head close to her. I was trying to move but couldn't. She held me like that for a minute or two. I was out of breath, but then she took it out. I took a deep breath, but then the same thing followed all over again.

But this time, she held it longer than before. Now when she removed the dildo, she went back and started rubbing it over my pussy. My ass still had the plug, and I was making myself ready for that dildo in it. But she started pushing it in my pussy, and I moaned.

Jen: I wasn't supposed to pleasure you, but I can do it a bit.
She then shoved the whole thing in me, and I moaned more. She started fucking me, slow pace taking it deep. I was enjoying every bit of it. Then she picked up the pace and started fucking me really well. I was moaning more and more, and she was going all out in me.

I came really hard. So much so that my legs started shaking. She then pulled it out along with the buttplug and now started shoving that dildo in my ass. Omg! My ass was stretching, and I clenched my lips to not make a noise. Soon half of it was in, and Jen starting fucking my ass.

My cum on that strap-on was acting as lube and was just enough for Jen to shove that whole thing deep inside me. I shouted and shook my ass involuntarily. She started fucking my ass at the same pace that she just fucked my pussy.
Occasionally, she spanked my ass, rubbed my pussy, and pulled my hair. She kept fucking my ass till the point she actually had to say, "I'm tired of fucking your ass with this." Then she pulled it out and sat on the bed in front of me.
Jen spoke, "Sweetheart, I think we can cut it a bit short. You see, the one I'm wearing was for starters. Then we were supposed to move on with this (showing me two dildoes bigger than the strap on she wore). But I'll get tired, and it won't be much fun. So let's come to the final one directly."
She took out the biggest dildo that was available in her box. It was 4.25 inches wide and over 12 inches. It's not the flexible silicone kind, it was something else the tough kind which doesn't bend.

Showing it to me, Jen said, "I have to shove this in you and take some pictures, so the girls believe that I really did it. But I wanna see your face when it happens. For that, I'll have to untie you from this. Since you're already here, let's settle some more things and then switch your position."

Jen walked up towards me with a whip and a cane. She told me to hold the cane in my mouth till she's done with the whip. She placed it on my lips, and I bit it. Now I waited for her to whip but nothing. I couldn't talk due to the cane, and I was anticipating, and then it hit my back.

I wasn't expecting it there, again there was a pause and then she hit the spot, my ass. It was one hard whip. Then it followed by a few more. She stopped for a moment and fingered my pussy for a moment and then started whipping my ass again. She then came in front of my face and took out the cane.

She started untying my hands and told me to follow her in bed. While I was walking, I noticed my red ass in the mirror. I was shocked that I went through it and didn't break. Actually, Jen satisfying me by giving some orgasms was helping a bit.
I was now lying in bed, and Jen had the rope. She told me to spread my legs and hold it up with hands. She tied my hands close to my thighs and then tied my legs separately on corners of the bed. She was now able to see my face and had clear access to me.

Moreover, I was tied up in such a fashion that I couldn't move one bit. She pushed her two fingers in my pussy while holding that massive dildo in her other hand. After fingering it for a minute, she placed that dildo and gave it a hard push. The thing was huge, and it was stretching me so much.

I was screaming and asking her to go slow, and she was going harder and harder, pushing it inside me. After 15 minutes of pushing and screaming, it was up inside me. Not all maybe 10 inches, but the width was killing me. Jen sat down for a moment and then started rubbing my mound.

It was way too sensitive at that point. It did relax me a bit, but I wanted to cum so hard now. Still, I thought it wasn't possible with that thing. But Jen told me to go on, and I had a really hard squirting orgasm pushing dildo halfway out.

Jen pulled out that dildo. It was covered in my cum, and my pussy was gaping. She immediately started shoving it up my ass, the tip went in. I clenched myself as it was something very different. But she told me to relax as it'll hurt if I don't participate, so I tried to relax.

When the first 3 inches were inside, I could only scream and whimper. I had tears in my eyes when it went further a few inches. She successfully shoved most of it in my ass. I cannot describe the feeling I had, but it was painful.

Between all these, I never noticed that she never took off her strap on and she started fucking my pussy. This kind of double penetration I probably would have never thought, and she was fucking me hard. However, my pussy gaped just then. The smaller strap on dildo didn't feel like anything.

Somehow she made me cum through that and was now lying next to me, forgetting that she was stretching my ass beyond limits.

Jen: Our session will be over soon. But before that, I would like to ask you a few things. So tell me, what are you expecting from your last session with girls?

H: I don't know. It'll be something that I will never forget.

J: Haha. Have you thought about how your life will be after this?

H: I probably wanna go underground for a while and see what happened with me in the past 2-3 months.

J: That's a nice plan!

She went down and started moving that dildo in my ass and then took her phone and recorded a video. In contrast, she took out that dildo, showing a gaped asshole pulsating. She kept her phone aside and untied me. She switched off the lights and slept next to me, saying that's all for the day and kissed me.

I slept immediately, everything that happened was tiresome for me more than I could imagine.

This session followed by 4 days of no activity as I needed to get back in decent condition. My nipples were now okay, and the piercing looked nice. My ass and pussy came back in the original state after being gaped. In the last session, we went inside the dungeon.

They all decided that everyone should be primal and do what they wanna do. They've arranged some drugs that will not only make us lose senses but will also enhance our sex drive. After taking that, we don't know what kind of things we did, but we woke up naked and with severe headaches.

We came back the day after, and my seniors bid us goodbye. Things were back to normal for some time, although I craved to get something in me. I tried to do it only when it was out of control.

==== Heart happy Heart ===
Like Reply
(05-01-2022, 10:27 PM)Blue Bull Wrote: Femdom Domination Saga Finale......

I was bent down and naked, legs spread, and waiting for something, then I got a spank. Soon Jen followed me by pulling my hair and asking me where we should start this. She took a butt plug from the box.

She came close to my face and shoved it in my mouth and told me to lick it good. Within a minute I covered it with my saliva, I knew my ass would be dry now.

Jen: Ah, I see, you are trying to be smart but sad.

Saying this, she pulled out the plug and rubbed it on my face, making it dry once again. She then walked towards my ass and stood there. I clenched my legs, but she told me it'll hurt more if I do that and try not to resist her.

I relaxed for a bit, and that was her queue she shoved the plugin in one go, and I screamed. My legs shook, but I tried to maintain the position.

Now she took the paddle and told me to start counting. She took her time but started spanking me, one by one, on each side till it reached 20 each side. I thought she would take a pause now. But she hit my pussy with the paddle real hard, which was followed by a few more.

My legs were completely shaking and pussy dripping. Jen walked back to the box and wore a strap on dildo. It's about 7 inches long and 2.5 inches wide. She came up to me and asked me to suck it, and I did my best. Then she held my nose and shoved it deep in my mouth.

It made me gag, and with another hand, she held my head close to her. I was trying to move but couldn't. She held me like that for a minute or two. I was out of breath, but then she took it out. I took a deep breath, but then the same thing followed all over again.

But this time, she held it longer than before. Now when she removed the dildo, she went back and started rubbing it over my pussy. My ass still had the plug, it felt great, and I was making myself ready for that dildo in it. But she started pushing it in my pussy, and I moaned.

Jen: I wasn't supposed to pleasure you, but I can do it a bit.
She then shoved the whole thing in me, and I moaned more. She started fucking me, slow pace taking it deep. I was enjoying every bit of it. Then she picked up the pace and started fucking me really well. I was moaning more and more, and she was going all out in me.

I came really hard. So much so that my legs started shaking. She then pulled it out along with the buttplug and now started shoving that dildo in my ass. Omg! My ass was stretching, and I clenched my lips to not make a noise. Soon half of it was in, and Jen starting fucking my ass.

My cum on that strap-on was acting as lube and was just enough for Jen to shove that whole thing deep inside me. I shouted and shook my ass involuntarily. She started fucking my ass at the same pace that she just fucked my pussy.
Occasionally, she spanked my ass, rubbed my pussy, and pulled my hair. She kept fucking my ass till the point she actually had to say, "I'm tired of fucking your ass with this." Then she pulled it out and sat on the bed in front of me.
Jen spoke, "Sweetheart, I think we can cut it a bit short. You see, the one I'm wearing was for starters. Then we were supposed to move on with this (showing me two dildoes bigger than the strap on she wore). But I'll get tired, and it won't be much fun. So let's come to the final one directly."
She took out the biggest dildo that was available in her box. It was 4.25 inches wide and over 12 inches. It's not the flexible silicone kind, it was something else the tough kind which doesn't bend.

Showing it to me, Jen said, "I have to shove this in you and take some pictures, so the girls believe that I really did it. But I wanna see your face when it happens. For that, I'll have to untie you from this. Since you're already here, let's settle some more things and then switch your position."

Jen walked up towards me with a whip and a cane. She told me to hold the cane in my mouth till she's done with the whip. She placed it on my lips, and I bit it. Now I waited for her to whip but nothing. I couldn't talk due to the cane, and I was anticipating, and then it hit my back.

I wasn't expecting it there, again there was a pause and then she hit the spot, my ass. It was one hard whip. Then it followed by a few more. She stopped for a moment and fingered my pussy for a moment and then started whipping my ass again. She then came in front of my face and took out the cane.

She started untying my hands and told me to follow her in bed. While I was walking, I noticed my red ass in the mirror. I was shocked that I went through it and didn't break. Actually, Jen satisfying me by giving some orgasms was helping a bit.
I was now lying in bed, and Jen had the rope. She told me to spread my legs and hold it up with hands. She tied my hands close to my thighs and then tied my legs separately on corners of the bed. She was now able to see my face and had clear access to me.

Moreover, I was tied up in such a fashion that I couldn't move one bit. She pushed her two fingers in my pussy while holding that massive dildo in her other hand. After fingering it for a minute, she placed that dildo and gave it a hard push. The thing was huge, and it was stretching me so much.

I was screaming and asking her to go slow, and she was going harder and harder, pushing it inside me. After 15 minutes of pushing and screaming, it was up inside me. Not all maybe 10 inches, but the width was killing me. Jen sat down for a moment and then started rubbing my mound.

It was way too sensitive at that point. It did relax me a bit, but I wanted to cum so hard now. Still, I thought it wasn't possible with that thing. But Jen told me to go on, and I had a really hard squirting orgasm pushing dildo halfway out.

Jen pulled out that dildo. It was covered in my cum, and my pussy was gaping. She immediately started shoving it up my ass, the tip went in. I clenched myself as it was something very different. But she told me to relax as it'll hurt if I don't participate, so I tried to relax.

When the first 3 inches were inside, I could only scream and whimper. I had tears in my eyes when it went further a few inches. She successfully shoved most of it in my ass. I cannot describe the feeling I had, but it was painful.

Between all these, I never noticed that she never took off her strap on and she started fucking my pussy. This kind of double penetration I probably would have never thought, and she was fucking me hard. However, my pussy gaped just then. The smaller strap on dildo didn't feel like anything.

Somehow she made me cum through that and was now lying next to me, forgetting that she was stretching my ass beyond limits.

Jen: Our session will be over soon. But before that, I would like to ask you a few things. So tell me, what are you expecting from your last session with girls?

H: I don't know. It'll be something that I will never forget.

J: Haha. Have you thought about how your life will be after this?

H: I probably wanna go underground for a while and see what happened with me in the past 2-3 months.

J: That's a nice plan!

She went down and started moving that dildo in my ass and then took her phone and recorded a video. In contrast, she took out that dildo, showing a gaped asshole pulsating. She kept her phone aside and untied me. She switched off the lights and slept next to me, saying that's all for the day and kissed me.

I slept immediately, everything that happened was tiresome for me more than I could imagine.

This session followed by 4 days of no activity as I needed to get back in decent condition. My nipples were now okay, and the piercing looked nice. My ass and pussy came back in the original state after being gaped. In the last session, we went inside the dungeon.

They all decided that everyone should be primal and do what they wanna do. They've arranged some drugs that will not only make us lose senses but will also enhance our sex drive. After taking that, we don't know what kind of things we did, but we woke up naked and with severe headaches.

We came back the day after, and my seniors bid us goodbye. Things were back to normal for some time, although I craved to get something in me. I tried to do it only when it was out of control.

==== Heart happy Heart ===
Great hot story! I like when writers use some sex toys, it is so incredible
Like Reply