Misc. Erotica A tale of three sisters and bull.
Hi friends ,
                   I am starting a new story which involves three sisters and a shrewd businessman , a passionate bull who successfully wins over them and fulfills his carnal desires..

Need ur support and encouragement..
[+] 1 user Likes Hyderabadi99's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
wow awesome go on
Like Reply
It was gloomy afternoon in Hyderabad ...Rains have been continuously pouring for last few days in the month of August..
         There stands a modern luxurious villa in one of the plush localities of the city ...Inside the house in dim dark gloomy hall in king size imported sofa a man in night robes is refilling his imported scotch into glass who has been continuously drinking since morning ....His name is Angad Chowdhary...An athletic robust figure towering over 6 ft with wide chest , tall legs , broad shoulders  not so fair or dark complexion ...rugged man...with seductive smile ...his nick name was " beast " during college days ..he graduated as a civil engineer from a reputed university worked abroad , returned to India and started his construction company...he was a  rugby team captain for his campus and played for state competition ... belonging to below middle class background he raised to one of top builder in the city with his company clocking 100 crores turnover yearly ..and his rise was not easy he weathered all the construction mafia , local goons , politicians and with his intelligence, hard work , ruthless attitude , unethical even criminal activities he rose to position where he is now..
   But last few months has been a life changing experience ...May be because of evil eye of his competitors or  his fate he lost his loving wife to covid ..he had a content family ..A beautiful wife two kids ..all was going well and this tragic incident happened ..it was a earth shattering incident in his life ..Present  projects which were a challenging high rise towers in city got hit and everything was a mess ...
       At present he is staying in his big villa alone sending his kids to grand parents and sobbing , mourning turning into alcoholic ..he stopped caring about business and life in particular....as he was emptying his scotch bottle which costed more than Rs 12,000..he got a call from a well known number ..while he saw the number in display his mind gussed some bad news on his way..
 As He lift the phone and slowly in his natiral commanding base voice said " Hello Trina , tell me whats the news " Trina stammering " Sir , Javed khan has met with life threatening accident on site and we have shifted to hospital immediately " and silence .." I am coming "...and on other side Trina Roy who was his P.A was sad at the condition of his boss and company situation..
Like Reply
Nice start .......
Like Reply
Erotic perfume has spread across the suit in Novotel hotel..
In one corner of Queen sized bed a voluptuous lady Queen is adjusting her dark , long beautiful hairs looking into mirror..she was proud of her beauty and figure ..why wouldn't she..Her name was Anitha Shetty...A tall 26 yr old girl reaching 5 ft 10 inch height and curvy bumps and lumps with body measurements 40" d bust size  bell shaped boobs , 32" well toned waist , 42" inch heart shaped butt ...Any man would go mad seeing her ..
  She is no ordinary woman...she is circle Inspector of Cyber town PS....Gangsters , rowdy sheeters even mafia and politicains fear her fire brand nature and attitude...Many high profile men desire to spend one night with her but no one dared ..its not that they cant get her by hook or nook but no man was confident whether they will be able to satisfy her ...
        But now she is waiting for her master .. lover..bull to be slapped , humiliated, beaten , roughed up treated as a whore and cum dump...
      As she was thinking door of bathroom opened and there stood a giant monster who was 6 ft 4 inch tall weighing 110 kgs...People will just shudder and shit their pants seeing his cut out ..40 yrs old Gangadhar sharma ..alias Gangu..He is none other than body guard , friend , right hand of Angad Chowdhary..He has many criminal cases including attempt to murder against him..
   A former rugby player and Andag teammate ..he appointed him as his rightie after he set up his company..he knew he needed someone confidant to threaten his opponents and beat shit out of them ....
     Seeing him in mirror and his  broad bare chest Anitha cunt started to get wet oozing juices...he slowly came and stood behind her ...Both are looking into mirror waiting for next move...he bent down and started smelling her hairs ...he closed his eyes as in trance by the smell of hairs..she was looking him in the mirror ..gangu " darlin , your hair smells so good , I wonder how your cunt smells ..Its been a month i had smell and taste of your pussy " ..by hearing his manly robotic voice and "cunt " from his lips ..her pussy trembled....she thought she would have a mini orgasm even before he undressed her...
She slowly got up and turned towards him ...even while she got up she reached only his shoulders being so tall..
Anitha with her sweet voice " Gangu first taste my lips suck my juices then you can have pussy lips wide open for you"
She raised on her toes and they started kissing with his both hands under her butt slowly lifting her .and she started to feel the hammer tightening up and rubbing her belly ...they were kissing passionately as long lasted lovers ..Gangu was sucking lips hard and deep and tounges started to twist and swril..
‌             It was a usual cop and criminal love story....the first  meet was 3 yrs ago when Gangu was brought into PS after he was involved in petty fight where he has roughed up 5 medium sized men single handedly ...She was S.I back then...when he entered into P.S every one stunned seeing his personality but Anitha felt nervous and shy seeing him ..she never felt so feminine before any one...the two days he stayed ...Both started looking into eyes,hearts, bodies and sexual tension developed...In no time she was deflowered and became submissive  sex partner , lover everything to Gangu...She was taken into un-official pay roll by Angad and with his influence she was promoted to Circle Inspector..
   Since then they both had sex more than 200 times ..but for past month they haven't met and now they are getting ready for marathon wrestling match between them which would last minimum 8 hours...
     As they both involved in kissing ...Gangu biting lower lip slowly spanked on her stiff bum ..she shaked inside out and left a painful yet pleasurable moan " Ahhh.." ..seeing her blood on lower lip " Gangu , you have tasted my blood again ..Cant you be little smooth and soft...I am getting married in two months ..how should i face my husband ..we have a dinner date tonight " complained seductively.. hearing the word marriage ..he became more aggressive and started to crush her between his bull dozer arms and continued kissing more vigorously said  " whether u get married or not ...I am the owner of your body ..I will get it anytime when i want it and wherever i want it and no body can stop me ..I own every limb and flesh  of your body " ..She was loving his possessive nature .." if you love me so much , why dont you marry me " she asked seeing straight into his eyes..".. " You deserve better and dont disturb me " he said and started continuing his conquest on her assets .." I got ready and wore most sexy and costly dress for you and you didnt even see it properly " she compained again...
      He moved back and started looking into her dress..it was one piece black and golden embroidery sleeveless , heart shaped backless dress which was perfectly fit from top to bottom..she was looking like a sex bomb ready to explode and no one would believe her as Circle Inspector ..she was turning clock wise and showing her curves ..he was examining carefully and said " you never wore such costly and sexy dress for me in last three years and you know i like you naked or in sarees not in modern dresses " she was looking anxiously at him not because of his words but the 11 " long 4 " width thor hammer that has grown in full shape seeing her in sexy outfit ..she was melting from inside ...she needed it inside her or  in between her lips without delay or she will die of heat between her tighs and increased heart beat .. " now i know ..you wore this sexy dress for you date with your Forest officer . not me ..you started lying even before marriage " he said mockingly ..she got hurt and looked into his eyes filled with love , lust , anger , frustration ..
He knew he has hurt her immediately and moved towards her and started kissing her and said " I love you ...I didnt mean it ..I am starting to miss you " ..she was thrilled..he rarely talks and express his feelings ..this was only fourth or fifth time he was saying " I love you " ..and she knew right away this session will be most memorable for both of them..
Like Reply
Little bit fantasy than realistic ..........
Like Reply
(18-11-2021, 01:03 PM)Blue Bull Wrote: Little bit fantasy than realistic ..........

Tq for ur suggestion my friend ...I am keeping it as realistic as possible drawing inspiration from some real life characters but changed names..
Like Reply
Gangu and Anitha were standing 2 ft apart while she was gazing his humongous bulge...Gangu was staring at her plus size boobs that are begging to be crushed under his massive hands ...nipples have become so hard and sharp if there weren't freed immediately they would tear her bra and dress to poke out..
    Gangu turned around went back to other corner of room took a brief case placed it on table.. opened it..Anitha knew what's inside it...Gangu turned his head looked at her gave a wicked smile and started removing items..Anitha legs shivered , palms became sweaty, pussy started to swell with rush of blood..
           He removed a set of hand cuffs, nipple clamps , nipple suction tubes , nipple balm , wax candles , blinder , neck strap , small leather belt , long ropes with cuffs , mouth starp with ball , black bandage tape, scissors ..he spread them on the table...These are his tool kit of sex games , he keeps collecting and  updating them ..
        Anitha knew all will be tried and tested on her 26 yr old tender body...some of them are not new to her ..At first she was frightened , reluctant when Gangu started introducing in their sexual acts but now she wanted them and became slave of this kind BDSM rough sex...she no more gets satisfied by normal sex ...
         She was waiting his next move....he was seeing all his pet toys or torture toys...he turned to her and asked " what should i try first Ani " his voice was smooth and soft as if asking an animal before getting butchered : which method should be used..
   Anitha sheepishly " Your wish master " Gangu smilingly " ok then lets start with ur favourite " he took leather hand cuffs came to her "  " everytime u handcuff criminals and now its time to once again experience whats it like to be handcuffed...next time you will be gentle with goons like me "..
         She was hearing , seeing as if under some hypnotic trance..her eyes were becoming heavy with lust ..As he leaned over her to kiss she closed her eyes..slowly  four lips started to play , fight , eat , bite and lips got widened and tounges started whirling  
S l r u p ....S  L  U  R  P.
   Litres of saliva was oozing out of their mouths leaking from sides ..they were indulged in intense kiss while Gangu slowly got her hands near navel and hand cuffed them...now she was locked....he abruptly moved back and before she knew what happened.. her hands were tied and she didnt know when they will be freed..
  She was irritated " scoundrel why did you break such sweet kiss ..I was having a mini orgasm ".. Gangu " why are you hurrying...play not even started ..come ..sit .." 
 He took her made sit on open chair with no arm rest.." Enjoy the  show my lovely Ani" as he was moving around ..she was getting captivated by pungent smell of his pants and dick ...she looked at him " open your zip and let me have a taste of my master " He playfully started unzipping and stopped mid way and looked at her ..he can see desparation in her lusty eyes...she got more irritated " moron why did u stop ..let me see my master , let me serve him with my lips , tounge " Gangu..." Be patient ..u will have it .first tell me ..which one would u prefer .." he showed mouth strap with ball and blind fold..." Select one i will unzip and open my pants "
      she was confused what to choose if she chose blindfold she will not know ..what tools will be used on her and cant see his eyes or her pet master in pants..but mouth strap with ball will be real torture...
  She aksed " what will get if choose mouth strap or blinder " 
Gangu " for blinder u will get my tounge on your body and for mouth strap u will play ur tounge on your master " ..showing his huge bulgy cock..
  With out hesitantly she said " mouth strap ...now open..let me see my master ..serve him " she begged...
    Gangu smiled at her status ..a Fire brand circle Inspector begging to have his dick shoved into her mouth .." serve ur master(monster) " he said and slowly unzipped pants with no undies which were left in washroom and in tremendous force ..his humongous hammer cock sprung and hit her face ..it was like a hard slap ..though he was 7 to 8 inches away ..as it was a 11 inch hammer ..it hit her hard ..she left a scream..her eyes got wet with pain but brightened by look of her pet master..she was delighted..
     Her hands were cuffed but she moved her mouth slowly and her soft redish lips started kissing thick pennis head...she remembered first time when she saw this monstrous cock ..she was not able to remove the image for atleast a month ...even in dreams it haunted her untill she gave up...when she searched online whether such long pennis exists ...she came to know only 2 in 10 million ( 1 crore) of world' s men population have such long pennis .that meant in India out of 40 to 50 crore adult male population it would be hardly 100 men and there she was destined , lucky to find it and in her prime age..
                She opened her mouth as wide as possible .. it was fatter than her wrist and started gulping it like a greedy pig swallowing food...she was in seventh heaven ...she was sucking it hard and Gangu was slowly moving his massive cock in and out of her mouth ..Gangu didnt rush as it was only beginning but Anitha now making noises..
S L U R P.......Sssslllluuurrrpppp..she was sucking deep taking nearly 7 inches of phat cock with her hands tied ..if her hands were free she would have taken atleast 9 inches...she was sucking through the lenght as if sucking long cone ice cream...once in while she licked balls which were of large size lemons  and try to eat them taking into mouth..she was in her own world of cock sucking..it passed more than 30 mins ..still the intensity was same and she didn't seem to get tired or cheeks pained..
Sssllllluuuurrrrppppp....she was spitting , sucking , tasting precum ..
  Gangu meanwhile was getting ready for next act ..he bent over table took mouth strap with ball and asked " finished ..are u satisfied " .. she said " No " now her stern voice was like a pampered kid ..she put a pouting expression on her face..Gangu pulling off his dick " Enough now u will get this as reward if i am satisfied " he said and moved behind her with mouth strap and placed it around her mouth to back in such position  ball stuck in her mouth and strap tightening behind ...
           It was first time she was mouth strapped with ball ..before it was black tape...this ball was medium size and slowly hurting her corners of mouth..now he came forward ...she was looking into his eyes with expression ' now what '...
Like Reply
While Ani was observing him in excitement along with fear ...he went behind her . dropped his hands and started gently massaging her medium coconut sized boobs....his large hands were perfect to grind those large boobs weighing nearly 1 kg each...she was moaning in pleasure  but because of strap ball in her mouth ..her moans were getting supressed...he was pressing them hard....pulling rock hard nipples ..rounding them clock wise....anti clockwise.. pressing both towards each other...slappin them in between... literally he was mauling as a chef mixes a large lump of dough ..
        After 15 mins to tit play...both got tired....Now as Ani was observing he pulled scissors from table ..Ani got puzzled what will he do with them..' hell not , will he cut my long hair ' ..' No ..No..' she started yelling but her voice was stuttering ..But Gangu had better plan....he came forward..he pressed her legs with his large legs as if not to move them if she wants..pulled her one nipple with left hand and releasing nipple now holding dress and push up bra together ..he made a heart shaped hole with scissors exposing sharp errect big wall nut sized dark chocolate colored nipple and  about 5 cm areola....areola was light chocolate colored ..nipples were pointing downwards as in bell shaped boobs and were rock solid ..
           She was shell shocked ...her  rs 35,000 designer single piece frock which she planned for dinner date with her would-be in night got destroyed...She came out of shock and started yelling and resisting but in mean while Gangu has perfectly exposed both nipples and areolas...
        He stood ..moved little bit and started observing " now i like your dress more than before..perfect , sexy ...you never wore such costly dress for your daddy master..but for your hubby you were all out to impress him .. now go and show him ...its more sexy than before...wait ..wait ..i will make it even more sexy " said and came forward ...she was furious and spitting flames through eyes..if she wasnt hand cuffed...she would have encountered him...he  widened her both legs with his legs and starting to press her frock towards pussy ...as his fingers touched her pussy over frock...she jumped in excitement...it was completely wet ..he was able to feel the wetness over frock....he slowly started rubbing pussy over frock ....Big pussy lips were opening and shuting...he reached the big line between pussy lips and moved his fingers up and down....she was in ecstatic mood.. when he looked into her eyes again...all anger got vanished and lust got filled....his two fingers were size of average pennis...he kept massaging  pussy for about 10 mins ..she experienced mini orgasm ..she held her head back relaxed ...Gangu took scissors pulled frock along with panty and made a heart shaped hole..she was seeing it..but she didn't say anything ..now she was into the game ....
          He went back and saw her ...Her both nipples and pussy was perfectly exposed...she was yelling as if to say something ...he got near to her looking into her eyes holding  jaw with palm and said " if u promise not to shout ..i will open your mouth strap for few mins and feed  ur reward .." ...she nodded her head in acceptance...as soon as he opened her mouth strap she yelled furiously " bastard ..u tore my costly dress made me look like whore ...now you will pay for it ..where is my reward mother fucker...drop ur pants ..dont hide my master ...if ur dick is not naked then i will encounter as soon as i am freed" ..
      He was expecting ..he smiled,  dropped his pants...he was completely naked with monster cock hunging between his legs.." do u want to have some ice cream " she said " yes "...he went near fridge pulled whole nut ice cream box came near her and asked " how should i feed you ..with hand or.... " ...she immediately yelled " let my master feed me " ..he dipped his hammer cock into ice cream took a spoon spread lenght of cock thoroughly and moved it towards her mouth....her mouth got watered seeing combination of icecream and cock....she slowly opened mouth pushed her tounge out and started licking icecream around the shaft of pennis....it was very tasty...as she was licking ..he took some more ice cream and spread around his cock..she started  sucking , eating ..it continued for 10 mins ..she was full...she said enough...he observed her ..icecream was around her lips , mouth, cheeks....she asked " how am i looking " Gangu " like a high class hooker " Anitha " go take a pic of mine ..i will show it to my hubby latter " ..he got surprised..he took her phone moved back little ..
        She perfectly  looked like top class bitch...he was happy..he positioned his camera..." Widen your legs ..let ur pussy seen  clearly "...she widened her legs and pussy ..nipples were nicely exposed with hand cuffs....he took few pics and shown her....." Good now continue " she ordered...she was pumped up for more rough session..
          He moved towards her..leaned  and started kissing her ..he licked all the icecream on her lips , cheeks , mouth and sucked her lips....he pulled mouth strap again closed her mouth ..
            She was happily getting exhausted but knew it will be long day...as she observed ....he took nipple suction pump and placed it on nipples and started pumping ...she was used to nipple clamps but not suction pump...he started pumping and she felt blood rushing towards her nipples ....slowly areolas swelled by rush of blood into perfect shape....Gangus eyes shined by seeing them.....now he was aroused fully...Ani was looking towards his hammer ...it was controlling her pain ....he came forward pulled suction pumps and started sucking them..now they were more sensitive and tingling ...she was having pain and pleasure at same time..with one hand he was massaging right nipple and with mouth he was he was sucking bulged nipple..he kept interchanging sucking nipples...he tore her dress along with bra as it were coming between his mouth ...now her both boobs were exposed...it was sight for every grown man...many men will ejaculate by just seeing those perfectly shaped ,large sized soft melons.....he was lucky to maul them as per his wish...he was sucking like never before....she was aroused completely and moaning heavily through mouth strap...after fullfilling his thirst he stood and  lifted her and dropped on queen sized bed ..he removed mouth strap and she was heavily  panting after her boobs mash up..
    He reached table took long rope cuffs , walked towards her pulled both legs and arms on four sides of cot ...now each arm and leg were tied on each side..legs completely spread in inverted " V " shape..he reached her dress pulled it one go and swinged it away..now she was completely naked on her bed...A beauty and brain of high standards .....she was a suitable opponent to him...both were nude and admiring each others beauty....he pulled eye blind moved to her and grabbed head and tied across her eyes...Blinds was more easy and enjoyable ....
   Gangu " now its my time eat you " ..he pulled large chunck of ice cream from fridge thoroughly applied around her large boobs , navel and pussy ..
            Ice cream got mixed with her  navel sweat , cunt juices ..he leaned on to bed .. pushing his tounge out started licking around navel with one hand on boobs and other on pussy ....ice cream was thoroughly spreading across her body...she was twisting , trembling with pleasure ..now her moans were reverberating across room...she was raising her hips ..she was jerking ...Gangu tounge now reached large boobs ...he started licking ice cream and after sime time there was no trace of ice cream on boobs and stomach ..except on pussy...he raised and asked " what should i do now "... " Bastard eat more ice cream...bring more ice cream ..why did u stop " Gangu " ok Bitch , wait ..now u will know what eating is " ...he got more ice cream....this time he spread only on pussy and leaned forward between legs and started licking and eating ice cream which was mixed with cunt juice ...now ice cream was sour and sweet...he placed hands on his boobs and started pressing while eating ice cream between legs..." Bite gently mother fucker..." She yelled..." Ya suck bastard ,. Suck ..if u stop before i say enough ...u will be encountered with out mercy hearing this  " ...he took some more cold ice cream with one hand .. opened pussy lips and shoved cold ice cream into pussy...while it was melting due to pussy heat...he submerged his tounge into pussy and started sucking it ....she was moaning like wild cat...." Suck....suck...suck..."..
      After 20 mins she had terrific earth shattering orgasm and she slowly cooled down...
    " Ok ..stop ...lets take a break ".
Like Reply
super...very erotic..look forward to the next update.
Like Reply
" Untie me " ..Ani requested ...she was exhausted now.. " what will i get " ... " What ever you want... please " she asked pleadingly..." I want your ass drilled today "  " No ..No " she shuddered.... " I have a dinner date today...I will not able to walk or sit after you tear my ass .Last time it took one week to walk properly..every one was looking at my ass in PS while i walk or stand ..even petty thiefs wanted piece of my ass....after our encounters for last few years..my front and back have grown to full capacity....In security officer uniform it looks more awkward .. friends say i look like a porn star in security officer uniform more than a C.I..heard even home minister is eyeing on my assets..he wants to see me naked..that old maggot  knows he cant fuck me ..if he calls me ..i cant reject him..".
     " What will i get if i untie you " he asked again ..after one minute silence " I will fullfill your fantasy of fucking me in P.S soon in security officer uniform " ...he got excited ..." promise " he asked for assurance ... " Promise " she said...
" Ok ..then .." he untied all ropes and let her free ..now she was free...her wrists had marks of cuffs ...she removed her blinds and her saw Gangu sitting in chair ..she plunged from bed and reached him ....she sat on his lap and both started kissing...he stood ..lifted her and turned her upside down....he adjusted her as such pussy reached his mouth and her mouth on his cock....she was upside down with legs collapsed on his shoulders..he hold her 83 kgs body with tight grip and started sucking pussy....she hold cock with both hands and started sucking ferociously....it was her master
Ssssslllluuuuurrrrppppp
Pppppllllluuuuuppppp
its her duty to serve her master cock....she was able to swallow 8 inches of phat cock and moving head and mouth in and out vigorously occasionally jerking with her palms....he was sucking her cunt lips inside out to last drop...as juices poured out it entered into his mouth...Standing 69 position continued for 15 mins....now bodies got heated up to max and ready to explode...he turned her  upside down to normal position vand held her in same standing position...she locked her legs around his back and hands around his neck...he was holding her weight effortlessly...They kissed once again and both juices filled sour tastes got exchanged...if given time they can kiss each other full day with out getting bored or exhausted....he positioned his cock near pussy opening and she slowly started sliding her pussy along the lenght and width of cock..she felt like hot piston rod entering into her ,tearing every pour of pussy wall..but pleasure dominated the pain...it was expanding but needed a push and he thrust his cock in one jerk...she screamed violently...still cock was only 7 inches deep into pussy....she started moving with full force up and down trying to gulp as much as possible ..her huge boobs were jumping accordingly ...Gangu was trying to grab them with his mouth as they moved upwards...Speed and force of strokes got increased and slipped another inch upto 8 inches deep....she was moaning , screaming , crying ..floating in seventh helm..Gangu also increased his thrust and
tttt aaa pppp.....
tttt aaapppp
Ppppphhhhhaaattttt
Ppppphhhhbbaaattt
Aaaahhhh.........ooooooohhhh
Mmmmmmm.....pppppprrrrr
Ssssslllllllluuuuuuurrrrrppppp
Aaaaaahhhhhhh......ooooooohhh
sounds increased ...both were in state of high ecstasy..she almost took 9 inches of cock....its like two large sized bull and cow having sex... he walked while she was jumping up and down with full speed and leaned to wall . she got wall support to lean.. with full force he started pumping in and out of her large and deep pussy..
      One after another powerful strokes
Ppppphhhhhhaaattttt
Ppppppphhhhhhaaattttt
she was screaming " bastard ...fuck hard ...show your what you got in you....if you satisfy me ..i will let you fuck my mom and sister...my sister is more sexier ,stronger and younger than me..she can eat your 11 inch monster which i cant.....fuck hard fuck mother fucker...fuck" ...as she was screaming...pawning her sister to him was her regular trick..even after 2 years she never introduced her sister because she was jealous as he may leave her..he was choking her neck hard to slow down her screams as it may be heard outside..." Bitch take it ....take my full hammer if you are real security officer officer ...he started stroking with more power and force..." " Give it ..I am ready to take my master in my three holes completely ...shove it mother fucker " ..they were fucking like drunk elephants..
      1....2....3....20...40....60 ..75 ...
powerful ,hard strokes..
Bbbbhhaaaaddddd
Ddddduuuuubbbbb
Pppppphhhhaaaaat
Sssssllllluuuuurrrrpppp
Aaaaaahhhhhhh
Ooooohhhh
Kill me bastard
Fuckkkkkkk...
Few minutes back she had powerful orgasm...so now she was taking the fight punch to punch ...she is responding equally with same force to his powerful hard strokes...
It was her dream erotic position to get fucked....she felt completly submissive and feminine...she knew only few men will able to maul her as now...she was enjoying , living every second of such pleasurable fucking..
         Gangu was hitting her G-Spot and pumping as if he was a machine ....he was also cherishing this hot fucking session....she was one of only few who can match his bull power even his wife cant take satisfy him fully...
Force , pressure of stroking got increased and both are nearing their out of mind climax...
Fucckkkkk
Fuuucckk
Yesss. Yessss yesss.
And
Both had mind blowing orgasm at almost same time and she felt her brain and body pulsated at same time and also jets of hot, thick sperm hitting into deep pussy walls with jerks of his hammer...both opened their eyes looked into each other...they were tired , exhausted but their eyes were shining like winning a war after ferocious battle....
He dropped her on bed and he laid down beside her..both closed eyes and living the moment..
Like Reply
Good ....... keep it up .........
Like Reply
Circle Inspector Anitha shetty and Gangu were in deep slumber  after a satisfying hot long rough steamy intercourse ..both were sleeping nude facing eachother with legs and arms crossing and her huge soft firm breasts merged into Gangus muscled chest..
       Suddenly Gangu's phone was vibrating and Ani was disturbed by it....she turned around took the phone and saw " Trina" on dialer pad..She knew Trina ..young beautiful personal secretary of Angad Chowdhary who was in deep love with her boss but Angad never cared her ..Thinking of Angad his manly cut out, personality ..Ani' s mind and body got stimulated by dose of lust ...Her fantasy was to have a passionate intercourse with Angad before she gets married and if possible even a threesome with Angad and Gangu ..
       She jerked Gangu and handed him his phone saying " Trina"..He got alerted because untill unless its important Trina never calls him...he lifted the call.
Trina " Gangu ..where are you ...go to the boss immediately ..Our Engineer Javed khan faced with an accident ..go and pick him up and come " she informed hospital adress and cut the call..
      Gangu in a rush mode rose immediately dressed up ..Ani was seeing him and asked "what about my dress ..You tore my costly dinner date dress ".Gangu " its punishment for you ..you will never wear a sexy , costly dress for any body another than me even infront of my boss....he said and rushed out of room ..she murmed " sweet bastard ..now i have to order a dress get ready and attend my dinner date"            
    Gangu came to parking lot climbed his Royal Enfield and moved swiftly out of hotel gates .
       After receiving call Angad Chowdhary got disturbed ...he knew importance of Javed khan ...after death of his wife and stopped attending office works..Javed khan has been back bone of his company..the young 28 year old has been working heart out to complete the projects in time and deliver to customers...He knew nothing about other than his professional abilities..knew he was married and staying with his family ..as he was thinking about him and coming out of alcoholic state ...heard Royal Enfield entering into portico .he knew it was Gangu..If its anybody he can blindly trust in his large circle of friends, family, office staff ..its Gangu ..Gangu rushed into hall and saw Angad's dozy state ..he got irritated and seeing his friend , boss , inspiration destroying himself before his eyes but he is helpless..he cant do anything ..he was hoping , praying some miracle will happen and he will be his Old dashing rocking Angad...he doesnt knew the miracle not far from getting trigged...
      Gangu " Boss ..get ready we have to go some place immediately"  ..he doesnt knew Trina informed Angad after calling him to pick up..
Angad in relaxed voice " I knew ..dont worry ..Contact MD or if possible chairman of the hospital before i get ready "
Gangu went out to parking lot climbed the beautiful black color Range Rover and parked near entrance ..he took his phone dialed some numbers and informed something.. Meanwhile Angad walked into car ..he was wearing plain orange color kurta and white pajama and with Prada  glasse on ..
Gangu was mesmerized by his friend ..even he was not looking after himself since last few months ..his body and charm didnt fade out ..though his face and eyes were gloomy and sad..his body was ever fit and healthy....Any sane woman will desire him and be mad about him...its hard to resist him..
   Gangu informed to Angad ..he talked with MD of hospital and as soon as they reached hospital he will update the health condition of Javed khan by himself and assure the family...There was silence while while they traveled ..both didn't talk much..They reached hospital..Angad walked out into entrance of biggest hospital in city ..Trina and other office staff were waiting for him at entrance....Trina reached him " Sir this way " guided to main office room of chief of hospital ...Before walking he observed group of 20- 25 people men and women standing , sitting and waiting anxiously , angry ..there may be 7 to 8 women seemed like young and middle aged in hijab and burqa..he realised they are the family of Javed khan...
          They were also seemed astonished seeing him especially women...their eyes were like scanning him throughout and men were in pang of inferiority and jealous..
        He entered into MD main office with Trina talked to him and together walked out .
      Hospital MD , Angad , Gangu were walking into private meeting chamber... Trina asked important members of family come and join them...four ladies and a man walked with them..they all entered into a mini private chamber and all got seated.....women were anxiously looking towards Angad and already present doctor....
    MD asked the doctor to explain the condition....Doctor with power point presentation started explaining Javed khans accident ( falling from 25 feet height at site) which injured his spinal disc that resulted in temporary paralysis and doctors have done everything that needs to be done..and may be few months or a year he will be able to become normal but never again regain his previous fitness...Javed khan was  an average little bit plump personality standind at 5 feet 8 inches ..he was not a fitness cautious person ...he was a regular guy ..Accident this kind is fatal ..Angad thanked gods and relieved atleast he is alive....But family remained gloomy...
                   Doctors and MD walked outside and there stayed Angad , Trina , Gangu and Javed's family...
            Trina broke the silence and started introducing the family members to Angad..
               All stood up ...Ladies slowly uncovered their faces and Angad was stunnned to see four ladies and their dazzling , elegant , beautiful faces and was taken aback ...Angad didnt remove his sunglasses or else they were able to read his eyes..Gangu was also stunned and looking at them..
         Trina introduced the male member of family...." He is Iraz Mirza..Father in law of Javed khan" Angad greeted this 5 foot 10 inch lean bit fit man who may aged 55..
             moving to second person  " "She is Waziha Mirza wife of Iraz Mirza and mother in law of Javed " ...no one observed Gangu was looking her in awe ...even Waziha  observed this huge monster Gangu....Angad was looking her ..in brief seconds she realised she may be around 35- 37 years may be second wife of Iraz Mirza .she was tall standing at 5 feet 9 inches seems younger than her age.As he guessed she is second wife of Iraz ..he married her after her first wife ( sister of Waziha ) died young..she was stunning ...." Mirza " is surname of shias who came from Iran and consider themselves persians...she seem like a pure persian beauty milky rose white skin, light blue eyes typical middle eastern women ...Angad wished her with doing Namaste..
          Trina observed this and immediately distracted them and introduced to third person who was shortest  of all ...she was 5 feet 6 inch ..( taller than average Indian women ) aged may be 25 years ..little bit plump and very beautiful , rosy lips..she was sad and gloomy of lot ..but it seems her sadness is vanished after seeing Angad for first time..She was in some trance seeing him...Angad was also observing it ..Trina " she is Aleena Mirza ... wife of Javed khan " Angad understood ..he immediately wished and first time he opened his mouth...he was still in dozy state ..even while he arrived in car..he drank ...he removed his  goggles ...all women observed his gloomy beautiful dark eyes..." sorry mam...i am very apologetic for this tragic accident ..I am for you ."..Aleena who was looking down raised her head in surprise ..he continued " I will do whatever it takes to make your husband a complete normal person..how much it may cost..wherever part of world treatment needed i will send him..what ever costs are on me..Nothing will happen to you , your husband or kids " .
   Aleena suddenly uttered " We dont have kids " and started thinking why did i say that..
         Trina understood something is going wrong ...she immediately in snap introduced other two girls... introducing second sister " she is Aasma Mirza 23 yrs..second sister of Aleena Mirza " for half a second both Angad ,. Aasma looked into each other eyes ...both knew at that instant some storm is coming in their both lives that will change the present status quo forever .
       Trina looking into third women and introduced to Angad " she is Aisha Mirza younger sister of Aleena and pursuing her final year MBBS  and would be helpful to her Jijaji ...she was most beautiful , youngest of lot ..21 years..Angad looked at her made some conclusions...
   Angad moved back to Father in law " Myself or Trina will update every detail of the treatment to you..no need to stay here all of you... everything will be arranged ...you should go and rest ... Doctor has said in one week or so he will be brought back to your home " turning towards Trina " Arrange two cars for family to shuttle between hospital and house ..There should be no complaint in any matter..i dont want any further trauma to this family .." turned towards father in law " Iraz sir ..i will leave now ..pls pardon me for this huge mistake " . Iraz " what ever happened ..we trust in almighty ,.'.. nothing happens with out a reason..we will pray to ,.' ..Javed will be cured soon...". Angad nodded " where are Javed's parents " ..Iraz " Javeds parents passed away ..ouside remaining people are his brothers , sisters and families..there are very furious ..i have asked them not to come inside ..pls be careful Angad Ji " ..
   Angad " i will talk to them ,  ask apologies and explain the situation ..i will leave now " and Angad and Gangu turned ..while they were about to leave ..Aleena " Pls Angad sir ..come to our house while Javed is getting discharged ...he always talks about you and mentions You are the inspiration for him and can do anything for you...so Sir he will regain his confidence and desire to become normal again if you talk to him and say some good words " ..All were stunned there ..Irza family knew Aleena was silent of the lot and never knew she loves so much her husband and got the courage to demand the Boss of his husband ..
Angad turned and with firm assurance " Myself , my company all my staff are behind your husband..I will assure he will be a normal lively person soon..." ..
    Aleena " Thank you ".
He and Gangu turned and suddenly stopped and said" Trina ..I am going to office ..come after sending off Irza Mirza's family..need to discuss some important thing " ...
Now Trina was stunned .. Angad has not come to office after his wife died ..this is first time ..he is going again and he wants to talk some thing important with her..
Trina " Ok sir " ...all other ladies in that room felt jealous but no one knew expect Aasma Mirza..and no one observed even Trina ...Waziha Mirza ..Gangu were stealing glances continuously and they even dont know what it will lead to...
Like Reply