Thriller Horror of the Temple
This is from my childhood when I was just a 11 year old. There was this Pandit Ji who used to come to our home. He used to take me and my little brother for aarti to a nearby Temple. We used to be in the temple Pandit Ji used to teach us Aarti and after Aarti he used to leave us with other kids. Dad used to come pick us up in the evening. We had been coming there for 2-3 years now.

As I was 11 and growing I started sitting there with 4 Didi's who were like 3-4 years older than me. One day Pandit Ji's wife told us "Prasad ka time ho gya hai" all the Didi's were going to kitchen. So I stood in the line. Pandit Ji"s wife saw me and told me to play with the kids but I told her I was grown up. She touched my chest and said "Itni Jaldi". She looked around and took me in. What I saw inside was going to be a horror that was going to be etched in my young mind. All the Didi's and Pandit Ji were naked. I was made to take off my clothes, sit in a corner and told "Prasad aayega tabhi jaana hai". I didn't understand I was following them thinking some ritual is taking place. Gunjan Didi who was around 15-16 at that time was beside Pandit Ji on the mattress. Pandit Ji was praying some mantra and touching Didi's private part. I was scared same thing he will do with me but just looked at everything that was happening. Didi cried after sometime as Gunjan Didi was up on Pandit Ji. He was having sex with her I didn't understand at that time. Gunjan Didi was crying like anything and Pandit Ji's Wife said "Prasad aayega tyaar rehna" Gunjan Didi went off from PanditJi's thing and what came out was being collected by other Didi's in their hand. I didn't know what to do. When all of them were aside, Pandit Ji saw me and said "Aaj Gudiya saaf kregi". I didn't know what to do. Pandit Ji's wife took me to Pandit Ji's thing and asked me to clean it with my mouth. I was horrified but then Pandit Ji  held me  by my hair and put it in my mouth and told me "Jeeb istemaal kro".  I did it . It was all messy and dirty  and then something  came in my mouth. Pandit Ji asked me to gulp it. Gunjan Didi was lying on the side with Hands between her legs. I was terrified. Pandit Ji looked at me and told me that "Bhoot nikala hai Gunjan se usse Prasad bna hai jo tumne andar kiya" 

Pandit Ji's Wife asked me to get dressed and I couldn't believe what had just happened. She told me not to talk about it outside else the ghost will catch me. 

I went home scared, shivering and  told my parents that I didn't want to go to Pandit Ji's. They agreed hearing the tone of my voice and neither me or my brother went there. We used to visit them once a month but I could never talk to my parents even though they kept asking me again and again. All the Didi's kept their distance from me and I saw Pandit Ji's Wife always standing near them.

I lost all my faith as I grew older and found how I was taken advantage of. When I was 16 I stopped going to Temple. And that was the year we got the news that Pandit Ji died and his wife committed suicide. We never got the details of anything that happened but I hoped that all the Didi's were safe from the monster Pandit Ji was.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice start .... continue ........
Like Reply