Misc. Erotica Wrath of Whore
Rainbow 
   ### Wrath of whore  ###

Welcome all readers….we are proudly posting the one of most erotic creation of the two creative mind ….this story is a roleplay styled and two people's response one after other gives realistic touch to the readers minds

It is more than a just a sex story , the roleplay based approach gives readers a most realistic touch n makes u feel like u r there at the scene and feeling it itself….

Now let us introduce the story n it's characters…..basically it's a story of rich unsatisfied house wife whose family rules the surrounding area in modern days through political powers and it is the story of a alpha young male who came from a village seeking for a job to city , n somehow destiny makes them meet in this crowded world…..

Characters of the play

Aparna 36…..(The heroine of our story ….wife and daughter in law of one of the famous political parties of state ….)

Jai 44….(Aparna's husband and new head of the political party )

Arun 75( jai's father , who recently got paralyzed n now on bed rest )

Ravi 26…(hero of our story ...young , strong , muscular , smart , ambitious and cunning )

Soooooo…..this story is all about how a young village guy comes city in search of job and got attracted towards his mistress since the day one, and how he joins as a Watchman and with his smartness he got promoted as driver to her father in law ….then to her husband...and finally as driver to Aparna ……

It's all about the rich ladies unsatisfied sexual desires and young alpha males skills in bed to satisfy women…...this story is all about the sexual experimentations to the next level ...not like all regular sex scenes… we have made sure that readers will enjoy the story at each n every part of this journey

And as an play will keep on building we would love to see Ur suggestions and ideas to move the story forward and we will keep on conducting the polls time to time…

So this story starts from , where it's been already 1 year since he joined the job at this place and got promoted as driver for jai….(husband )....

We wish u all readers the hell lot of fun and keep commenting and supporting us to make it better n better every time we post…..

With lot of love from (((Aparna and Ravi )))

We both Aparna and Ravi dedicate this story to each other and our long journey in this roleplay world……let's get started here…….?
[+] 5 users Like aparnajai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Aparna:

Yes I saw him at the gate just a year before, I saw him for the first time. I did not see him before but i dont know he's the one going to make my life miserable.. I could not believe it if someone told me that word. .but today it is going to be reality..
But there is something about him which only u know…..since the very first day he joined u as watchman at ur place and that first eye contact when u were standing in the balcony of a building…..that day he was nothing infront of ur glory….but that speed of his growth made him believe that one day u will be his property…..of course too much huge dream for guy like him….but they say know….there as no limitations for ur dreams when u have wings of confidence…

Soooo every time he stares into your eyes and looks at ur curves, u know very well that it's just not respect and loyalty….it's something beyond that….and that thing can be noticed with the eyes of an Extraordinary beautiful woman like u only……

U know that this guy is different from my other worker completely…..and the way his eyes stare at u…..they make u feel week on your feet every time he stares at u…..there is some unspoken bond between a rich mistress and a loyal servant…….u dont know what is it….but u kind of like him….but neither him nor you expressed it……

I was stand after bath and make my wet hair to dry and comb my hairs.. Usually men dare to look at me even my shadow.. But he is different since that moment he look at me boldly and enjoyed my beauty. Not only beauty.. He enjoyed my meaty fleshes.. My palu off melons with blouse… and hip fold.. After a long wait someone.. Look at my body.. My assets got a feel like owners watching them.. So they all got happy and became more glowed which made him see again and again..

Infact jai not looked at me in such a way since our marriage and  not even he touched me past 2years, after he got busy in politics and his father became paralyzed and struck at home.. He mentorship jai in politics from home itself.. So it make jai to out of home most of the night.. But I'm the one only loser after jai go to full time politics.. Though he is not best in bed but not bad, something better than nothing.. Right! But none looked at me and my needs..(People thought women would be happy, if u provide her good shelter, dresses, dishes, gold ornaments etc, that is not true, she would be happy with u even in the street but respect her womaness the way you do the way she responds.. I believed you guys on agreed my point, that's why there are 1000 of families in India lived on road platform… )

So I've been hungry since my early teenage years, due to my father no one dared to look at me.. And when I entered college there were no good friends for me.. Even girls want to keep their distance from me.. They all bunk classes and go to movies.. But I have a body guard so I go to the library and read historical books.. When I dream myself that I'm Cinderella, there is a prince who comes to me and takes me to his heaven and we live happily.. Most of the days and nights goes this way.. My father made an arranged marriage.. He did not ask my opinion. But jai is not a bad choice then.. So i was so happy about my marriage, at last I'm going to get a good friend, i can share whatever i want.. But I'm wrong… which I found after my second child birth.. He is so loyal to his father and in fact he is scared about his father..

So my hungriness continues. Indeed I was so honey and melting.. And Now there is a man counting on me and the moment comes to me.. It could be the end of all the years waiting for my chances. But I too felt worried to allow myself to see such a low class watchman to me..

But my body does not care my feelings.. They want to fulfill their hungry.. So they more glow and make him attract towards me.. I decided to go where it is .. i won't stop him, if he will let him enjoy me.. I smile myself and he noticed at me since few meters away..//
[+] 4 users Like aparnajai's post
Like Reply
Great start
Like Reply
Hot start. Ravi gonna fuck aparna in front of Arun as he will be helplessly watching.
Like Reply
[Image: aparna-bath-scene.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes aparnajai's post
Like Reply
Super continue bro
Like Reply
Jhakas ..... nice start ..........
Like Reply
Thanks for your warm wishes, Please share your opinion to us...

Lovingly

Aparna Ravi

[Image: Aparna.gif]
upload pic
Like Reply
(31-10-2021, 10:58 AM)aparnajai Wrote: Aparna:

Yes I saw him at the gate just a year before, I saw him for the first time. I did not see him before but i dont know he's the one going to make my life miserable.. I could not believe it if someone told me that word. .but today it is going to be reality..

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .   . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

But my body does not care my feelings.. They want to fulfill their hungry.. So they more glow and make him attract towards me.. I decided to go where it is .. i won't stop him, if he will let him enjoy me.. I smile myself and he noticed at me since few meters away..//

Good start.....So her heart betrayed her and also silenced her logical Mind.

She has to become a whore before wrath comes right?  Nice start....
Like Reply
After your father in laws paralysis….i automatically become your husbands driver and this way i was slowly getting opportunities where i get chances to see u from closer…..in fact even after joining job 1 year back i still didn't talk to u Even once...that's How much precious and important u  are, normal people even don't get to see your glimpse, all the time u remain isolated in your huge fort like bungalow

Frankly speaking even I'm scared of staring at u like that  , but i don't know what happened to me when i come in your contact and my blood automatically starts boiling and I get that courage from nowhere

Anyway this thing goes on and on….

And finally one fine morning when u and jai were having coffee in balcony while staring at The main gate of home    suddenly u notice that there a huge vanity van (one which is similar to the actors n actress use ) arriving at your main gate and suddenly jai speaks

Jai " honey  ,after dad's paralysis all family is sad because of that sadness, and  I'm extremely sorry for that , i just wanna give u and kids some happy moments….i have called the vanity van….how about a small tour ? We will pick up kids from their hostels…….what u say ? "

Aparna:
I look at him happily.. Oh.my honey, you've got to think about your family wife at least now. Wink at him..

I'm ready for a tour with my hubby and kids… but what about uncle.. does he accept your idea.. Because elections are coming.. U have a lot of work.. This is your maiden election without papa presence.. How u manage him and your election work.. As I am talking  to Jai, slowly my attention goes to the Man, who is getting down from Van. I  see a tall man  get down from the van.. I slowly looked and realized he is our new driver and my father in law's favorite.. And now my husband buddy. Who knows about his  future with me.. I blushed myself ) at you keenly and your eyes met me and which made me I blush a bit.. //

As soon as Ravi climbs out of the van he looks at the balcony, ufffff ohhh god….that woman…

The queen of his dreams was sitting on the couch , with legs crossed , wearing a beautiful saree, and he could see the shape of those huge melons on her breast…..he simply looks up at you and then your husband…

" hello sir…..good morning….the vanity van is all ready sir, …."

He slightly look at your side “Hello MAM” (Aparna realized the happiness on his voice)

For the first time he spoke with u...n called you and addressed you  ma'am (it is one of his lifetime moment, as he tried out for this opportunity, in this last one year…as it is happened .and he was damn happy for that……..he was staring up at balcony and sight at you but pretend to be for ur husbands reply…….

Ur hubby looks at him….n speaks

Jai " hey Ravi...very good ….was not expecting u to arrive so soon……..(then jai looks at u and says which only u can hear )....Aparna….u know what….this boy is awesome…..u can say one of the best thing i got from my dad….he is sooo fast , sooo much loyal , sooo much smart, u can't believe he is from a village  and till few days ago he was handling almost 30% …  money transactions of dad being his driver…..isn't it impressive…...these kind of loyal servants are rare, i was thinking to assign him as ur driver…..what u say...i just wanna give best of best things to my wife….n this driver is gonna be simply perfect for u…...if u are okay with that from today he will be your driver….."

Saying that jai wakes up from couch and says again  " if your answer is yes let's call him for tea today...u can talk to him n tell him your rules n regulations…..there is no compulsion….u can still think of it...talk to him...spend some time...n if u feel like he is worthy ….this driver is all yours….."

Saying that without expecting my reply  jai starts going inside home from the balcony while Ravi still staring at me like a groom look at his bride with a van key in his hand and some amount of sweat on his manly muscular body because of long driving n all…..

//

I never expected  him to address me first infront of jai.. “Hai madam..” I heard his manly voice for the first time and denoted me.. I blushed.. And don't know how to react.. But Jai looked at him and smiled at him. And start to elaborate about his young charming manly worker with me..

As jai start to elaborate about him and i look at him side eyes and i noticed he keen on my body.. My shameless body listens to my new young driver's views. It is start to dance for his tune..my melons start to grow inside my bra and blouse for him infront of my stupid hubby.(Sorry viewers, sometimes I'm too blunt to open up the truth, but I'm still a loyal Indian wife, maintaining our proud culture)  I blushed. I like the feel for him..

I blushed as jai start to explain about him “this boy is awesome…..u can say one of the best thing i got from my dad….he is sooo fast , sooo much loyal , sooo much smart, u can't believe he is from a village “ mmmm my ears listening to jai voice but my body listening to his young charming driver eyes.. I thoroughly enjoyed with 2 of my best man.. Mmmm i blushed..

As Jai kept on prizing about yo u i slowly looked at your side and smiled at you boldly in front of my hubby and Jai told me if I wish he can allot him as my personal driver.. I look at Jai in such a way. (does  he serious or he caught my feelings for him and tested me.. I was a bit confused at that moment )  but  he told me if I wish only I can take him as my driver.. I was a bit relaxed as he said he was going to give it a perfect choice  for me..and  Best for me..(I blushed if he really understood what he said.. But I know Jai is always innocent.. If he is not born to my father in law,  he won't have such a boshy life and of course cant dream about me as a wife and can't be a  leader for his father's party by this time.. Yes as for jai standard the driver is far far superior than him, who knows he  may be superior and classy in bed too i blushed what kind of thought I developed for my driver.. )

I was shocked when Jai  asked me to call him for tea..(what happened to jai.. Is he so inclined for his new worker is it due to his loyalty or ability.. ) but i don't say anything to Jai as jai left inside. I look back at my husband young charming driver. I smiled and blushed and noticed no one was around.. Is it real, jai asked his royal beautiful wife to call his driver and asked her to serve tea for his driver, i can't believe what is happening.. Is it that he handled the ..... money carefully, what is in jai’s mind.. I can't predict.. But as come from royal family background my ego hit not  to call my hubby driver for tea...//
[+] 1 user Likes aparnajai's post
Like Reply
The more her ego hits, she will get attracted towards him and become close. It is not Ravi, its only Aparna not gonna be loyal.
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthukutty's post
Like Reply
(02-11-2021, 06:41 PM)aparnajai Wrote:  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
As jai start to elaborate about him and i look at him side eyes and i noticed he keen on my body.. My shameless body listens to my new young driver's views. It is start to dance for his tune..my melons start to grow inside my bra and blouse for him infront of my stupid hubby.(Sorry viewers, sometimes I'm too blunt to open up the truth, but I'm still a loyal Indian wife, maintaining our proud culture)  I blushed. I like the feel for him
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

ohh, the desire has began without control.... A nuclear explosion has started within Madam Ji, fuel being the Driver's Dirty Looks. It wont go away without having a massive Impact.

Dear Author,
What is Age of madam and driver - Can you pls let us Know.
Like Reply
wow what a great start
Like Reply
Nice one...
Like Reply