Adultery Sex Triangle - Cheating Trio's ( Ghar Office aur Sex)
Hello guys, so This story is all about lust, Cheating & yes ofcourse lot of Sex. So let me introduce you to first Girl/Lady from this story, Her name is Rupali. A married beautiful looking lady with excellent structure ( 36 - 34 - 38). She's homely type lady who loves her husband and her married life. Let me introduce you to her husband here, his name is Sumit. He's a well settled enterpreneur or you can say a well settled buisnessman. Both of them were enjoying thier married life since 3 - 4 years. A lot of sexual pleasure and fun all the way.

So let me take you to the past and put some light on Rupali and her past life. Basically Rupali was from a small village in India living and enjoying her Childhood along with her Parents and her younger sister Amruta. But life isn't so smooth for everyone, Rupali and Amruta lost their parents 5 year before. And wait that's not over yet, Rupali is a divorced lady. She had her first marriage 5 years before, but it didn't go that well. After 1 years of marriage Rupali found her husband cheating with a colleague of him. But yeah that too had a reason, I'll not tell the reason now. Will tell you it in later half of the story.  So yes after first marriage of Rupali, unfortunately her parents died in a Car accident and then later Rupali ended up having divorce with her cheating husband. Rupali and Amruta both the sisters were on their own for their livelihood. Rupali started working in a Marketing company for their earning. Later she came to meet Sumit ( her current husband). She found Sumit a very caring and loving person who really supported her and her sister in their tough phase of life. And then yes Rupali and Sumit got married and now they are living their happily married life since 3 years. As I mentioned before Sumit is caring and supportive person, he supported Amruta for her Studies and for a job too. Amruta is currently living with Rupali and Sumit. This is what our story character and their past background. 

Amruta now has passed out her Studies and as mentioned earlier she's got a good job with help from her brother - in - law. Putting light on Amruta let me tell you few things about her, she's completely opposite from her sister Rupali. Amruta is type of girl who loves parties, Clubs, wearing fashionable clothes. So all in all she's a modern lady who loves to enjoy her life a its fullest. She's working in an company as a Data entry operator and yes this company comes under control of her Brother in law. It is one of the branch of Sumit's offices. Amruta was earning good amount of money which she use to spend all on herself. Everything was going pretty good for Amruta and now she's getting into age where she'll be thinking of her marriage. So as a sister's responsibility Rupali spoke up with Amit about Amruta's marriage. Amit had a lot of good friends of him out of which he offered few bio Data of them to Amruta for choice as husband. Amruta was not kinda interested in Marriage stuff as she love to enjoy her bachelor life. But Rupali convinced Amruta for marriage for better future of her. Amruta agreed to get married too. Out of choices given to her, Amruta choosen one boy named Gaurav. Gaurav was one of good friend of Sumit. So with all the family members from both the sides their marriage was decided to be done after few months. 

Taking you back into Amruta's office where she used to work. Amruta had a very good friend and a colleague of her. Her name was Apurva, both of them work together in same office. There was an another guy who was Boss of that office named Vineet. Vineet had crush on Amruta since a long time, but never dared to tell her about it. Amruta and Apurva were talking casually, where Amurta was telling Apurva about her marriage being fixed with Gaurav and she also told that she agreed as her sister told her to do so. Vineet was really upset hearing them talking about Amruta's Marriage being fixed. Few days later Vineet accepted the situation and moved on. Apurva was the one who had crush on her boss Vineet as he was good looking handsome stud. Few days later Apurva proposed Vineet and as Amruta was getting married and Apurva was also pretty looking girl, so Vineet accepted her proposal and both got into relationship.

So far this is looking so smooth like fairy tale but here the story starts to get twist and turns. 
Verified Xvideos Member
CUM TRIBUTES ARE DONE ONLY FOR GENIUNE PEOPLE'S
Gmail :- cummload4u;
    My Xvideos Profile Link
[+] 1 user Likes Cummload4u's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start
Like Reply
Very nice bro please continue
Like Reply
Great.... keep it up ......
Like Reply
(01-11-2021, 06:00 PM)ghost19 Wrote: Good start

(02-11-2021, 12:35 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Very nice bro please continue

(02-11-2021, 12:39 PM)Blue Bull Wrote: Great.... keep it up ......

thank you, will be updating next part soon
Verified Xvideos Member
    My Xvideos Profile Link
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
Waiting bro
Like Reply
Waiting........
Like Reply
(03-11-2021, 02:24 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Waiting bro

(03-11-2021, 11:40 PM)Blue Bull Wrote: Waiting........

Yes working on it, Will be updating next part today evening.. stay tuned.. thnx
Verified Xvideos Member
    My Xvideos Profile Link
Like Reply
Niceeee
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
(04-11-2021, 11:22 AM)Cummload4u Wrote: Yes working on it, Will be updating next part today evening.. stay tuned.. thnx

Waiting ..........
Like Reply