Adultery Hunting the Wild
Rainbow 
Part -1 

The car Horning at the gates, Watchman (Venkat) Run to open the gates Black Audi A6 enters to the home. Don't you have a scenes idiot... your drive a luxury car not an Lorry... Don't ever horn like this...!! Idiot you got it... Yes Madam...

Nisha opens the door grab her handbag walks out to the doors... Salim (New young servant) Hello Madam... Nisha looks at him anger says to it's not Hello... You have to say Welcome... Got it Salim? Yes Mam... Where is she (Santhini) Madam she gone to sleep as she got some stomach pain today... Okay just bring me a glass Milk... Okay Mam...

Fuck off dude!!! Because of you opened the gates late that bitch Nisha shouting at me; Haha thanks dude I'm just escaped from that today... Sorry Rajesh just gone to piss buddy so that got late to the gates... 

Salim re-heat the milk which already make it ready by cook - Sankar. Salim pour the back the warm milk in the glass keep back on the Plate, carefully carry to the Nisha Room, which was opened. Hello Madam...ohh..sorry madam, may i come in, say for three time but no response from Nisha. Salim walks in he hears the water running sound from the bathroom, He just placed the Milk on the side table with the lid on the top the glass but Salim eyes was fix on the opposite side Dress mirror table wear Nisha leaves her bra n pantie. Salim make himself little bold to touch it, moves two steps. Hears the sound of water flow stop, his heart beats when highs gets panic run outside room to kitchen. 

Salim turn off the lights when to servant room outside at garden area. Open the door saw Rajesh was in deep sleep as he have to wake earlier. Salim put his bed laid down, imaging about Nisha his Madam, Ohh Never ever seen such a hot girl in this village forever. Closed his eyes dreaming like he fucking hard Nisha and she was begging him to fuck hard on her... 

Nisha walk with towel rap around her half body, saw the glass of milk on the side table walks out of the room saw the all light went off, closed the door; pull the towel from her body, saw herself in the Mirror massage her tits bit her lips... Thinking about her Ex-Boyfriend Ajay. Thinking about him her nipple slowly started to getting to erect. Her phone ring...ring... you Asshole disturb my... answer the call Hello darling what's up? 

Hey Dear, Miss you so much kiss on the phone, Just two more months I like me back, dear miss you so much kiss one more time... Ohh Really darling Nisha (speaking with her hubby Tharun). After the call just wore the robe gone to the sleep...

Details of Persons

Nisha - 28, Slim bit chubby has great assets. She was been little dominants and Arrogant too... After her broke-up with Ajay she agrees to married with Tharun, as both of their parents was so close and business friends too. Nisha felt the love of Tharun but she felt very disappointed with his sexual actives with him... Tharun was good at sex but the problem is he was very normal to it... While Nisha loves wild one or Dominant her partner. While she can't dominant over Tharun as he already says he don't like. Nisha face bad sex activities with Tharun, but she never says to him and even some she used to thinks to have some secret sex relationship but she wants a person to be her slave and obey all of it...

Tharun - 29, He was bit shy and soft person, went his parents tells about Nisha and while meeting her... Tharun goes flat and fall in love on first sight. On the wedding night he found the Nisha was not an Virgin, But without any through of it just believed her words like a fool person. As Nisha lied to him by she lost her virgin while doing hard cycling in trekking!!

Ajay - 28, Ex- boyfriend of Nisha. He was strong person and gym fitness body with very big little brother under his pants... He was Kept Nisha almost like his slave, He loves the Nisha Moaning in Pain and Pleasure... When Ajay's friends too enjoy her. But When Ajay's father make him to manage his aboard company, and that break up the relationship with her, even Nisha forced him to married her. Ajay Say no to her...

Sankar & Santhini - Father & daughter ( Cook & servant) Sankar 54 working to Tharun family for more than 20 years very trust person in his family. But Sankar never like the rudeness of Nisha. Sankar think that Bitch wants a proper lesson she will get it on one day now or later. 
Santhini 34 window after he loss her husband and his child in an accident, Sankar bring her from Village to work here for the change of place. Even Santhini too get some anger whenever Nisha scold her father, she want to slap her but she become her boss...

Rajesh & Venkat - (Nisha's Diver & Watchman)30 &  32; Venkat Working as a watchman here, while both of their family stays in Village.Both of them come from the same village knew each other before joining here. Rajesh & Venkat always have an eyes on Nisha. Waiting for time to hunt her at the right time...

Salim - 22, After his father lost his life, Sankar helps to get him here, he used to be very scare of Nisha. Salim feared as very other worker here says about and seen some what live... how she used to treat or scold others... Salim regularly used to fap imagining Nisha with him....
[+] 1 user Likes sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Superb start
Like Reply
(02-09-2021, 07:52 PM)sakshisanthosh143 Wrote:
Part -1 

Nice....all the regular culprits introduced in same post.   Big Grin

Hope wifey gets what she wants ->  whenever she wants it.

A unsatisfied wife is a dangerous wife..... devil2

By the way: What is theme of story: cheating, cuckold or different?
Like Reply
Wow very nice please continue bro
Like Reply
good start..
wondering whats in store for nisha
Like Reply
Rainbow 
Part -2 

Salim alarm was vibrate on his phone, just had the refresh changed the dress run faster to the garden Turn on the pipe grab the water tube started to pour water on the plants and tress, cleaning the grass lawn. Eagerly wait for the free show of Nisha... 

Nisha changes to her tight fit yoga pant and wears sport bra come with her yoga mat with her... Lay down the mat on the balcony started doing her yoga... Salim sight her in hot yoga dress and poses. Other end Venkat change over his duty to Day shift watchman stands behind the tress used to sight her boss Nisha... That's give perfect view then the Salim sight view... Venkat can see Nisha straightly so that he got enough view of tits and cleavage perfectly... Rajesh stand straight below balcony but he don't know that his hot boss doing yoga right above him, while two his co-worker sighting her.... 

Rajesh was busy cleaning and washing the car. Sankar knots the door Good morning Nisha Madam; Ohh Good Morning Sankar ji. What's the breakfast sankar ji? Madam it's orange juice with sandwich. Hmm Nice... While Nisha having her morning tea... Sankar eye's fixed on her hot body while sweat was running from her neck to cleavage... Sankar wants to do push Nisha too the wall tore her bra wants the lick her sweat running between her tits... Sankar ji here it's hand over the empty glass to him. Nisha closed the door... Sankar just rub his dick under pants that's daily posed off feed get for his dick....

Nisha comes down to dinning for breakfast while Santhini serves the breakfast... Hey, Are you okay day? yeah madam no issues... Good if any problem goes to hospital... Salim was been mopping the floor really hard to control his dick looking at her. Nisha were been dress at full length top with sleeveless hands with shirt type opening... Nisha undo her 1st button which makes free her view of cleavage line bit more due to tight padded bra. Nisha tie her hair in freestyle and apply mid makeup with light pink lipstick and eyeliner. She fair skin and hot assets was been perfect with the black color dress with 4 inch heel.

Rajesh been watching right outside the entrances of the door, ready with right amount cooling the car cabin. Nisha was walking towards the car, Rajesh enjoy the view of her Nisha in the dress (imaging like movie heroine) opens the door Nisha enter Rajesh closed the door; Gets in... Madam.... Right to the office...

Rajesh adjust her mirror to see Nisha perfectly she was busy with her phone and calls. While Nisha enter the office walking in Rajesh watching her sexy ass dancing left and right when she walks quickly. Good Morning Madam (Nisha's assistant - Priya) Priya says Madam everyone of them has arrived at meeting waiting for you. Nisha enter's the meeting hall all board members welcome her... Like some men's eyes scanning her (Men will be Men). Nisha was been very keen with Project as she need at any cost. Since guy one we should want to take the project otherwise Tharun's dad company should need to get it. Other thus no one should got it!! 

CEO of Nisha Company, (Prasanth) but Nisha mam, we have an issue and some rumors' too that Ajay Ltd., interest on the project too... I think you may be hear it mam, Mr.Ajay was coming for the Investor meeting. Nisha was getting tension hearing Ajay name back in her life... Stop it Prasanth I have you for that only as CEO of my company. I need that fucking project any cost you got it... Sam (56) of one the director and Nisha's dad closer friend, he want to feel her went to Nisha hold her shoulder says cool down dear don't get tension like you father stay cool his hands feels her skin and bra straps... Yeah Uncle I know but we should not lost the Project to Ajay Ltd., don't worry darling we will get it stand straight back to her very top angle for to Sam... He got some little view of her two mountain closer together... 

Nisha gone back to the her cabin after meeting over, login in facebook saw the post Ajay was coming back to India... Nisha Panties got big patch of wetness.... Imaging old days with Ajay...!!!    
[+] 1 user Likes sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
Super continue
Like Reply
(03-09-2021, 10:06 PM)sakshisanthosh143 Wrote:
Part -2 
  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
Yeah Uncle I know but we should not lost the Project to Ajay Ltd., don't worry darling we will get it stand straight back to her very top angle for to Sam... He got some little view of her two mountain closer together... 

Nisha gone back to the her cabin after meeting over, login in facebook saw the post Ajay was coming back to India... Nisha Panties got big patch of wetness.... Imaging old days with Ajay...!!!    

Seems no one wants to leave Nisha alone and Nisha still has weaknesss for ajay.

May be she use her body to negotiate the contract with Ajay
Like Reply
Post 3 

Nisha wears a single piece black pant bottom and shirt type mid with sleeveless hands, while Nisha loosen her 1st button that displays her sexy cleavage line and necklace pennon design was stuck between the lines. While her hair was tie in ponytail with a pink lipstick with sexy 4-inch thin heels. Nisha walks down from up steps Salim was moping the floor his eyes was fixed on Nisha her tits was jump a bit while running down. Shanthini surprised seeing how they can be running down with the heels without falling down? Nisha smiles at Shanthini how are you today? Fine mam. Hmm! Good take care. 

Salim watching her back Nisha buttocks was dancing (Imaging himself slapping her nude buttocks with his hands) smile himself. While Shanthini opens the door for Nisha. Rajesh was happy seeing his sexy boss, been lucky to drive for this sexy bitch. Rajesh was happier with the traffic jam on road so that we can get more time to enjoy her sexiness. He was rubbing his pants while his dick was eager to come out watch Nisha from the centre mirror. Priya Nisha's assistance has waiting at office entrance. Good morning Madam, your dad has waiting at his cabin. Okay hand over her handbag walks to his dad cabin. 

Good morning dad, Nisha saw Prasanth was there, take your seat dear. Hello Madam we can go up to 72 Crs for the Project betting without any issue. If we go beyond that, then we have to face a loss on the project. Nisha I talk with KT MD hmm sorry your father-in-law... Haha! Dad, stop it, he is your friend 1st. Yeah! Leave that he can go for betting up to 68 Crs Tharun has advised it. Prasanth says Sir what about you though with Ajay groups? Yes, dad, I needed to know that? Dear's anyhow whether we or KT groups will get the Project, actually Ajay Groups going watch the show as long as before. 

Nisha and Prasanth left the Manohar cabin. Madam, I needed to talk a bit about the project. What's up Prasanth? Mam Ajay was coming for meeting, he was very aggressive last two year their company goes different approaches got the lot of Projects. I knew that Prasanth, but this project is different, long pass years they never get it some happens this time too. Finger crossed, Prasanth wait and watch. Nisha were eager as she knows well she's going to meet his ex after 2 year in the meeting, this time she wanted to look his face like a looser, wants to heal herself for the past he's done to her.  

Aaaahhhaaaa.... bitch next time if your teeth touch my dick I will punish you to the core. A girl was sit half under the table holding a large thick dick in her hands, her mouth cover of half it tries to do perfect blowjob for his boss while his boss hands very busy inside her top crush her tits over the bra. The other hand holding her hair push in and out, guiding her head. Neha (Ajay's assistance) Knotted the door. A girl under table panic Ajay watching display it's Neha come in, Neha step in saw his Boss sitting position was a bit odd. Stand there itself Neha what the matter. Sir, your fight tickets and project details which you asked are been in detail sir. Ajay pulled up the girl, say learn from Neha, useless bitch. Neha saw feels shame in front of new intern. Ajay walks with happiness to seeing his best bitch ever soon. Slap hard on the buttock of Neha, learn from her point out a new intern girl walks out of his cabin. 
Like Reply
Nice starting. . .
[Image: EE368-F6-C-883-F-429-F-A62-C-B7-C9-CE7-C8-F18.jpg]
Like Reply
(10-10-2021, 01:17 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Nice starting. . .
[Image: EE368-F6-C-883-F-429-F-A62-C-B7-C9-CE7-C8-F18.jpg]

Looks apt  for Nisha's character......
Like Reply
Nice start,

Nisha should lose to Ajay in business and get humiliated
Like Reply
Multi ferrous ...........good going ........ Cary on ..........
Like Reply
Hot story.. please continue
Like Reply