Adultery Indian Fiancé Submits
Heart 
welcome

Hi everyone, this is a story that involves an Indian man, and the story of his fiancé and her lover. It's going to be a long multipart story and starts of a little slow in the initial few paragraphs but I wanted to lay a basis for the rest of the story. Hope you like it.

thanks

Bitches are not born, they are made in bed.
~Niyati. Seeker of well-written erotica.

[+] 1 user Likes Synthetic_Niya's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Even though Preity and I had been together for two years now and were recently engaged, I was still insecure about letting her go off to university to complete her masters while I was away in New York furthering my career. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I didn't trust her, the thing was that I myself would consider any hot blooded man who didn't try to get into her pants, crazy! Let me describe her for you.

Preity was the hottest woman I had ever seen. She was 5'4", curvaceous but slim and toned yet not overly so. She had legs that went on for ever and ended in a perfect heart shaped ass that you could bounce quarters off. Her abs were toned without making her look any less feminine. Her breast were a natural 34C but looked like they had been augmented to fit her perfect body. To be honest with you, they looked just a bit big on her petite little frame, a little like a playboy bunny. She had shoulder length hair and a very pretty face. In short she was an extremely hot Indian woman. My favourite thing about Preity (besides her body) was her complexion, being Indian; she had a swarthy complexion that made her look like she had a permanent tan.

I first met Preity when she was 22. Besides noticing her perfect body, one couldn't ignore her friendly personality that was extremely disarming. I fell in love with her instantly although it took some convincing on her part, and in a few months we were dating. A few months later and she was sleeping over at my place. Although Preity was sexually inexperienced to begin with, she was a keen learner and a tigress in bed. She was willing to try most things once and I couldn't have asked for anything more. As her prowess in bed grew, so did her sexual appetite. One of the things we were both worried about was how we were going manage without any sex for months on end while we were away from each other.

The first year that we were apart was quite hard. We met up 2 times that year for two weeks each time. Those 4 weeks were all about sex. Neither I, nor Preity couldn't get enough of each other.

Over the time apart, we learnt the joy of phone sex. During one such session, while discussing our fantasies, it came out that I liked the thought of her sleeping with other men. From there, a lot of our phone sex was centred around that fantasy. Although I was jealous of Sameer, I was certain that Preity wasn't cheating on me. Although I pushed Preity more and more and asked her about the guys that would hit on her or flirt with her, she had enough stories to fuel a lot of our phone sex but there was never a mention of Sameer.

At the end of two years, I went down for her graduation. I was living on campus with her for the few days leading up to the graduation when I happened to come upon a few chats that were saved in her Gmail account. As I read the chats between a guy named Sameer and her, I realised instantly that Sameer and Preity's relationship wasn't entirely platonic. Preity was not in the room at that time.

That evening, we moved to a hotel which was much nicer than her campus room. After dinner, we were both getting ready for bed, she was in a pink tank top without a bra and a small black lacy thong (which she wore for my benefit. We were both tucking into bed when I confronted her about the chats.

Initially she denied everything and claimed that the chats were just innocent flirtation. Although a few things in the chat seemed suspicious, like invitations to come to each other's rooms at odd times, these were all explained away as being necessary to stop rumours which would have started had there been no sneaking around and Sameer simply waltzed in and out of her room. However when I revealed some other chats about "how great last night was", or "how he really liked her in the pink G-string", she realised there was no hiding from the truth and she broke down.

She was crying and I could see in her eyes that she genuinely loved me and she meant it when she said she didn't know how it all happened. I still loved and her and told her that things between us might be fixed if she would be honest with me. As we talked about it, I realised that I wasn't really heart broken. Maybe I was being naïve but I was satisfied that Preity did love me and her affair with Sameer was simple a relationship facilitated by proximity and circumstances. The more she talked, the more I realised that I loved Preity and despite her infidelity, I wanted to be with her and marry her. But I also knew that I couldn't love her knowing that she had a chunk of her life hidden away from me that I may never ever know about. She understood my emotions and promised to come clean about the whole affair right from the start.

She started off by explaining that initially it was all very platonic. By the end of their first year, most people had "coupled" off as a matter of convenience. The girls all had a guy friend that would give them rides on their motorbikes, run errands for each other, eat meals together etc. Some of these relationships were entirely platonic while others turned into full affairs. Preity said that "her guy" was Sameer and after spending so much time with each other, things started getting very comfortable.

The first time she realised things were becoming "too comfortable" was towards the end of her first year. Sameer had come over to her room to collect some books. She was in a white camisole without a bra and a pair of very small sleeping shorts that resembled boy shorts. Preity realised that her cami was probably transparent enough for Sameer to just about make out her nipples and the shorts were way too short but inexplicably she chose to remain in them. When Sameer came to the room, she could see that he liked what he saw and that excited her even more. Her nipples became hard and even more obvious thru the cami. From the tent in Sameer's shorts, Preity knew his thoughts weren't platonic from his side either. Nothing else happened that night although Sameer did comment on how he'd have to drop by more often especially so late at night. After Sameer left, Preity realised that she was excited and masturbated herself to what she called an amazing orgasm. Later that night, Preity and I had another of our phone sex sessions where she brought up the fantasy of her fucking another guy. This was unusual as she wasn't the one who usually brought up the fantasy but didn't strike me odd at the time.

[+] 3 users Like Synthetic_Niya's post
Like Reply
A few days later, Preity was sick of eating canteen food. Since the city was a good 3-4 kilometres away from her campus, she decided to ask Sameer if he wanted to go as well as she would need a ride into town. Sameer was more than happy and they decided to catch a movie as well. I asked Preity if she could remember what she was wearing. As she was narrating her story, I have to admit that I was more excited than I should have been. Here I was, a guy whose fiancé had cheated on him for over a year and instead of being upset, I was excited at the thought of her wearing something revealing on her first date. She said she couldn't remember but guessed it must have been a t-shirt and jeans as this was the most convenient to wear if she had to travel on a motorbike. She however did mention that although she couldn't remember her clothes, she did remember that she wore a matching set of bra and panties that consisted of a nice demi cup black bra and matching black silk tanga's.

She looked up at me to see if I realised that she was pouring out her soul. That there was no need for her to furnish this information but I could see from the look in her eyes that she was hoping that such an admission would prove that she was not holding back. As she looked up at me, she noted that I had a small tent in my boxers but didn't make any comments about it.

She explained that she wasn't sure why she wore sexy lingerie except for the fact that she wanted to feel sexy. She realised that there was some sexual chemistry between her and Sameer but at the same time rationalised it by convincing herself that there was nothing going on. A few minutes into the movie, both their arms moved to the arm rest between their seats. As their arms touched, they looked at each other and instead of moving her arm away, she allowed Sameer to hold her hand with their arm intertwining. They sat like that till half time at which point Sameer went to use the toilet.

When he returned, he put his arm around Preity's neck and let it rest on her far side. Preity adjusted herself and cuddled into him. Eventually she could feel his hand resting against the side of her breast and liked the feeling almost wishing that he would fondle her boob. She realised that she was quite aroused. At the end of the movie, they went to a small Indian restaurant near the cinema. As they sat opposite each other, she felt Sameer's foot against her and noted that he had slipped off his leather sandals and she reciprocated and as they sat their eating their dinner. They discussed what was happening. Preity said that they shouldn't be doing this, that both of them had partners, that their actions were tantamount to cheating. Sameer explained that they were doing nothing of the sort, that footsie and holding hands was hardly cheating and even 12 years old were up to much more these days. The conversation drifted towards their emotional states and they both concluded that it didn't hurt to have a little bit of "innocent" physical contact that they were both craving and both missing from their own partners right now.

On the way back to the campus, Preity slid forward on his motorbike till her chest was against his back. She put her arms around him like she would hold a lover. She said she was essentially dry humping him. He was also pushing back against her and along with the vibrations from the motorbike she was sure that she was wet enough for it show thru the jeans. As they reached the campus, she slid back to ensure that none of their classmates spotted them holding each other like that. After this, Sameer asked if he could come up to her room but Preity refused. I couldn't believe that after being turned on for so long , she said no to him. I wondered if she was lying to me and as if she could read my thoughts, she looked up at me and gave me a look that said that she wasn't.

After that, Preity said that things were definitely getting more and more sexual although there was still no physical contact. Over the next month, Preity would wear a short cami without a bra and with her midriff peeking thru and small shorts whenever she knew that Sameer was coming to the room. On a few occasions that she didn't get the time to change or he dropped by unexpectedly, he would complain if she wasn't wearing something small. It had almost become habit and a matter of fact that she would be revealing herself to Sameer. A few weeks into this, Sameer called her one day to say that he was coming to her room to finish a project that needed to be submitted soon. He asked her what she was going to be wearing. Preity replied that it would be a surprise and he would have to wait and see. Sameer then asked her what she was wearing at present. Preity replied that she was wearing a T-shirt and a pair of regular shorts. There was a short pause before Sameer asked "Is that all? Aren't you wearing anything else?" Preity missed the point of the question and replied "Yup, that's all" before realising what he meant and continued with "I'm also wearing a bra and a panty". Without him needing to ask, she described her lingerie. "I'm wearing a light blue push up bra that hooks in the front and a small bikini panty." "How small" he asked. "Really small" she replied. "Will I get to see it he asked". "Maybe" she replied as she hung up.

I interrupted and asked her about how she could have possibly justified this to herself. How she could have thought that this was all platonic. She explained that she somehow they always found a justification although they both knew that they were cheating on their partners.

Like Reply
That night as well nothing physical happened. Preity changed into a very short cami with most of her midriff exposed and small boy shorts. Although she didn't let him see her in her panties, she was showing off more off her body than on most days. She sat like that for the next two hours while they worked on their assignment. The next night following a long conversation with me during the day, Preity was feeling guilty about her actions and told Sameer that things would have to go back to a more platonic state and that to complete the project she would come over to his room since she wouldn't be able to walk from her room to his in such skimpy clothing.

Preity liked to match her underwear. Even on the days that she wasn't wearing a matching set, she would try and wear similar colours if she could. On that day, she had been wearing a small tanga panty with a similarly coloured bright red lace push up bra. On top of this, she was wearing a tight white cotton spaghetti top and regular shorts. The bra under the spaghetti showed thru the thin cotton and made a seemingly casual outfit look sexy. As she collected her papers to walk over to Sameer's room she said she was feeling a bit relieved that she had declared her intentions of making things more platonic but also recalled that she was disappointed.

As she entered Sameer's room, she could not deny the sexual tension in the room. As soon as he closed the door, she asked to leave the door unlocked. Sameer ignored her and locked the room. As she was setting her papers down on his table, he walked up behind her and stood up very close to her and said "I like your bra". As she spun around, she looked into his eyes that reflected the pure lust in her eyes. "I don't like the shorts though", "Change" he said. Any previous conversations about being platonic had long been forgotten by both of them. Preity didn't want this to stop now but at the same time realised that things might now get physical. The one line that she hadn't crossed, the justification that she had been giving herself was possibly going to disappear. As she battled with these thought she said "Turn around", all she received in reply was a flat "No." Preity turned around and slowly pulled her white spaghetti top off and exposed her back to Sameer. She then moved her hand to her back and unhooked the sexy bra. As the bra fell off her, Sameer was still standing behind her. From where he was standing, he could see the sides of her beautiful breast and the flawless skin on her back. As the bra slid off her shoulders and fell to the floor, Preity realised that she was not ready for him to see her naked and while she would like nothing more than having his cock in her pussy, she wasn't sure that she was ready to do something that could then never be taken back. She picked up her top again and slid it back on without the bra. As she moved to get the top back on, Sameer got a little more of a look of her perky, perfect 34C breast and possibly her beautiful large nipples that had shrunk to a quarter of their size from arousal and stood out a good ½ inch or so. To his credit Sameer didn't say a word, stop her or move from where he stood a few inches behind her.

Next Preity gripped her shorts on either side and as she started to slowly slip them down her hips, she said "I don't want this to go any further than I say". As she bent down to push her shorts further down, her ass made contact against Sameer's dick which was now erect and pushing against his shorts. The shorts fell to the floor and for the first time Sameer saw the almost naked skin of my fiancé's perfect ass. The low cut tanga just gave a glimpse of the top of her butt crack. Preity turned around. Her nipples were clearly visible and trying to tear through the thin cotton top, much like Sameer's cock was trying to tear through his shorts.

Preity stepped forward into Sameer's arms as their lips crushed together in a culmination of months of lust. His hands went to her ass as Preity moaned into his mouth. Their lips parted and their tongues met for the first time. As they ravaged each other's mouths, Preity could feel Sameer's cock rubbing against her mound. She said she had a mini orgasm just from the kiss and the initial contact. They just stood and kissed each other for a few minutes while Sameer's hands kneaded her perfect ass. "Fuck, you're even hotter than I had ever thought Preity" he said. Preity's hands slipped under his t-shirt as she pulled him in..

Sameer started kissing down from the mouth down to Preity's neck and sucked on her neck in an attempt to give her a hickie. Even in her state of arousal, Preity slipped her a neck a little so that the hickie which she was happy to receive would be in a spot that she could easily hide under clothing. My beautiful fiancé had just been marked by her new man. As Sameer moved to kiss her elsewhere, trailing slowly down towards her breast, Preity ran her hand over the little bruise that she had just received a little below her right collar bone. As she felt the pain of the bruise and looked at it, she saw Sameer kissing down towards her breast. Somehow the thought of cheating on me, seeing the mark of her infidelity and the gentle pain aroused Preity even more.

As Sameer continued to kiss down her chest towards her breast, Preity pulled his mouth to her own and said "Not yet" and at the same time moved his hands from her ass to her breast. As Sameer felt my fiancé's breast he himself let out a moan and Preity said "Enjoy my body baby, I've wanted this for so long." Since Sameer had started kissing Preity about 10 minutes ago, his mouth had not lifted off her body. He kissed all the way back to her mouth. Preity rubbed his cock thru his shorts as their tongues mashed together again. His hands in the meantime were roaming Preity's perfect body. He still hadn't been allowed to venture under her top but it was thin enough to reveal the little bumps around her nipple so that didn't matter much at the time. While kissing, Preity said "Put me on the bed baby."

The dorm rooms at college were very small, maybe 10' by 8'. The bed was a little wider than a single bed and the desk and cupboard all filled the tiny room. Although it couldn't have been two steps from where they stood to the bed, Sameer's hands went to her ass as he pulled her up onto himself. She gripped his body with her legs as he walked the two steps to the bed and gently lay her down on the bed. At no time had their mouths separated.

Preity looked up at me as she described her wanton display of affection to a man other than me. What she noticed was my erect 6" cock sticking out of my boxer. Under normal circumstances I would have been embarrassed about having a hard on while listening to my fiancé describing her infidelity but at that moment I felt no shame. I wasn't in the wrong here, she was. While I did feel a little bit of jealousy and a little bit of heart ache, the overwhelming feeling was one of arousal. Somehow the jealousy and the heart ache combined with my arousal made the best cocktail of emotions I have ever felt. As our eyes met, she knew that things would be fine between us. My hard as hell cock was a sure sign of that. As I lay back on the bed, she lay down next to me with her head on my chest while gentry gliding her fingers up and down my cock.

Coming back to what she was saying. As she lay on the bed, he lay down on top of her. She pulled off his T shirt and they continued to kiss. Preity slid a little lower and kissed his nipple while gently nibbling on it. This is something she loves to do and I love as well. Apparently so does Sameer. As she kissed his nipple, one of Sameer's hand supported him over her while the other gently slid down towards her tanga. As it slid down and entered the two inches of space between the top of her tanga and her clit, Sameer felt the smoothness of her skin without a shred of hair. Apparently this was something that she had mentioned to him before in one of their lewd conversations - that she was always clean shaven down there. It's something she's done as a matter of hygiene since she was a teenager. It wasn't till she met me that she realised how much of a turn on a clean shaven pussy is for most guys.

[+] 2 users Like Synthetic_Niya's post
Like Reply
Just before his finger reached her throbbing clit, she stopped him and shook her head. Strangely enough, there were a few things she still didn't want to do. That didn't stop him from running his hand over the same little triangle of skin. As she described what he was doing to her, I realised that he was savouring her body, enjoying the smoothness of her skin, much like one might run their hands over really soft fur to enjoy the feeling.

Sameer repositioned himself so that his dick (still in his shorts) was positioned right at the opening of Preity's pussy. Her panty was clearly wet from her arousal. As they dry humped, Preity bit a little harder on his nipple. He slid his rock hard dick up and down her wet pussy. As she was about to come, she asked him to kiss her. Knowing my fiancé, I know this is something she does to feel more connected with me when she comes. I felt jealous and this made my cock even harder, and I started stroking it. She came twice as they kissed. Knowing that I was really enjoying listening to her, she turned it up a notch and said that it's was a good thing they were kissing because it helped muffle her screams.

As she came down from her orgasmic haze, Sameer pushed her top up her stomach towards her breast. She lifted her bottom just a little to make it easier. Sameer licked the skin of her toned tummy from the top of her underwear towards the breast. He took his time licking and playing with her pierced belly button. This was quite a novelty for him as most Indian women don't pierce their belly buttons. While he had seen her pierced belly button before, his mouth hadn't gotten anywhere near it.

As he pushed the top up further, he planted gentle kisses and a few bites up her skin till the mounds of her breast were exposed but then she stopped him before the nipples were visible, again shaking her head. By this time they had been going at it for 30 minutes and my fiancé had come 3-4 times.

She slid out from under him and stood up. As she stood up, the top fell back, Preity smiled and pulled it up tucking it under itself exposing all of her midriff and the bottom half of her breasts. Taking his cue, Sameer lay down on his back with his T-shirt off and still in his short. Preity climbed up on top of him sliding her own body over his. He tried to kiss her instead she pushed him down. And placed his hands on either side indicating the she didn't want him pawing at her. She kissed his neck and gave him a hickie on the lower part of his neck realising that it would be a little difficult to hide. She kissed down and nibbled on each nipple for a few minutes while occasionally rubbing his cock thru his shorts.

She kissed back up, kissing his mouth for a few seconds. As she did this, she put her legs on either side of his body in an attempt to place her pussy over his cock. As she did this, she leant forward accidentally allowing her breast to meander close to Sameer's mouth. Sameer took the opportunity and quickly grabbed a nipple in his mouth albeit over her top. Preity loves having her nipple sucked and bitten. While she may not have wanted it to happen, now that it was happening, she didn't want it to stop. She gently pulled up her top sliding her naked nipple into his mouth. Sameer pulled her down onto him and sucked at it sending her into a state of crazy lust. He alternated to the other breast. He pulled up his right knee so that it was against her pussy. Feeling the leg there Preity dry humped herself to her best orgasm yet as Sameer sucked on her nipple. By this time, from the warm climate, the sheer passion and the effort of their love making, both Preity and Sameer had a gleam of sweat on their body.

After her last orgasm, Preity collapsed on top of Sameer trying to recover from cumming so hard. As she lay on his chest, she realised that in the entire time Sameer hadn't come even once. She kneeled up again and readjusted her top although it did even less now to hide anything as the saliva from his mouth had made the area over the nipple completely transparent. Her nipples were clearly visible. She asked Sameer to slide of his shorts.

As he slid of his shorts and lay their naked, Preity had her first look at his cock. She was a little surprised because she thought I was large at 6" but he looked a little longer and maybe thicker. She slipped into bed, laying on her side as she took his cock in her hand. Her first thoughts were about how it would feel in her pussy and wondered if her tight little vagina would accommodate something that was bigger than my cock. She also wondered if she would cum harder with a bigger cock than mine. She started stroking it up and down. She noticed the precum and thought he was close to cumming. She asked him and said he was ready to burst but wanted to prolong his cumming. She kissed his body while continuing to stroke his cock. She kissed slowly down towards his cock but stayed well clear of it. She told me that she wasn't ready to give him a blow job. As she stroked him, he said he wanted to cum on her.

Like Reply
This is one of Preity's little quirks; she has no problem with me cumming on her. She doesn't want it on the face but she doesn't mind it otherwise. Even though I've told her that it's the stuff that porn movies are made off, she doesn't mind it at all.

As he said this, she positioned herself and continued to stroke him. Within a few seconds, with a groan, he sprayed all over her. Even though his cock was positioned just below her belly button, he came so hard that he sprayed all the way up to her breast. He continued to cum for what seemed like eternity. She said she'd never seen so much cum ever. Preity had a wicked thought and to make this a little more special for her man, the man that had made her cum 5 or more times, she'd do a little something he may like. Preity massaged the cum into the visible portion of her breast and her stomach. Sameer who was starting to grow soft started growing hard again.

He climbed on top of her and parted her legs. He pushed his cock again the opening of her pussy which was still covered with her underwear. Preity shook her head but he said he wasn't going to enter her. Instead he kept pushing into her and nearly pushed half an inch of his cock into her along with her panty before pulling back out. He then put his dick in between her thighs and humped her making sure that he was stimulating her clit. As Preity came for the umpteenth time in that past 2 hours, she could think of nothing else but sliding that cock into her pussy. No matter how many times she came, she wouldn't be satisfied till she felt that piece of meat inside of her.

After cumming, without saying a word, Preity turned to her side facing him. I can just imagine how gorgeous she would have looked with her skin caked in dry cum, sweating and virtually naked. He turned to his side facing her. She slid into his arm and they embraced like the lovers that they were and fell asleep with his cock in between her legs and fell asleep, the happiest she'd been in months.

I was stroking my cock furiously at this point as Preity continued her story.

At some point during the night Preity must have turned around, as she woke, she realised that she was now sleeping with her back to him. His left hand was tucked into her panty but not touching her pussy or her clit. His right hand was around her neck and was clutching onto a breast under the top. His semi hard cock was pressing against her bum. Her panty had bunched up and disappeared in between her butt crack which meant her butt was virtually naked. Preity loved the feeling of his hands on her body and his cock pressed against her ass. She pushed back into him and fell asleep again.

Around 5 in the morning, Preity woke up with Sameer's mouth on her nipple. His hands were massaging her clit through her panty, still respecting her wish to not completely expose herself to him. Within seconds of waking up, Preity had another orgasm. She was spent, aroused, exhausted and yet exhilarated. The guilt and the shame, the slight humiliation of being caked in his spunk all of it added to her arousal. After cumming, she kissed Sameer for a few minutes while his hands remained on her breast, tweaking her nipples.

She then sat up in bed, turned around and asked Sameer to sit up as well facing each other. She slid towards him and looked at his naked body, their legs were bent at the knees and semi-entwined. She wanted to watch him cum. She leant back against the wall which also served as the headboard for the bed. She slipped her right hand into her panty and started stroking her clit while the other hand went to her breast and she started playing with her own boob. She asked Sameer to cum for her. Watching her masturbating, Sameer started stroking himself. The only contact between the two was the contact between their legs. As he started to stroke himself harder, Preity stopped for just a second to pull of her top. There she sat in her tiny little tanga bunched up at the back, naked breast on display pleasuring herself. Sameer must have liked what he looked because he said he was ready to cum. Preity asked him to hold off and cum with her. She slid forwards as he ejaculated, making sure his cum landed on her, as before he came by the bucket loads, most of it landing on her breasts. Playing the role of the slut that she was, she immediately rubbed the cum over her breast and her lower body.

She regrets it now she says because it meant she couldn't put her breast in his mouth again. Finally having cum so many times, Preity realised she should get back to her own room before the rest of the campus woke up. After watching Sameer enjoying her almost naked body for a few minutes. She stood up and slipped and stretched. She felt his cum on her body again. Without any shame or embarrassment, she stood there only in her panties as she explained that she needed to leave. She gave him a wicked smile as a thought ran thru her head. She turned around and slid her panty down her legs before stepping out of them. For the first time, Preity was naked in front of Sameer. He crept up behind and pressed his naked body against her while his hands encircled her body. She bent down and picked up her shorts slipping them on without her panties. She then picked up her top and slid it on. Finally she turned around kissed him again while his hands roamed her body. She then picked up her panty and gave it to him. "Keep it, you can use it to help yourself when I'm not available". Her comment clearly hinting that this may not be the first and only time that she was going to be available to him.

As she finished her story she could see that I was ready to cum. She asked me if I liked the thought of her being a slut for another man and kissed me while I nodded my head. As she kissed me, I came harder than I ever had. I was happy and smiling and so was Preity. Preity asked me if she should continue or save the rest of it for another time. I told her to continue.

As she left his room, sneaking out, she was in 7th heaven. She had been sexless for 4 months, since the last time we'd met. She was itching for physical contact and had never imagined it would turn out to be so good. No guilty thought was running thru her head as she played the events of the night back in her head, smiling as she did so.

Soon after coming back to her room, her phone rang. It was me. As she answered the phone and we spoke, sitting there covered in his dried cum, she suddenly felt overwhelmed with guilt and shame and started crying. I was worried. She explained it away as being stressed, missing me and the fact that her final assignment was due in two days and she still hadn't finished. After we hung up, she sat and cried over her own betrayal.

It was three days to the end of her first year and their final assignment was due. Preity was so devastated that she refused to speak to Sameer; she barely ate, almost never left her room and didn't give a damn about her assignment. She spoke to Sameer once explaining how she felt and that she didn't care about completing her assignment or anything else now that she had ruined relationship -the one thing in her life that meant more than everything to her. No one else noted anything unusual as everyone was too busy with their own work.

As she packed up on the final day for a week long break to go back home to Delhi she realised that her one night may have ruined her love life and definitely led her to waste a year of her academic life as she hadn't submitted her assignment. As she waited to leave, there was a knock on her door. As she opened it, she saw it was Sameer.

While she didn't want to talk to him, she let him in. "I'm worried about you, I haven't seen or heard from you in the past two days. I'm not sorry and neither am I going to apologise for the night we had together. It was amazing and if I could, I'd do it again. I just wanted you to know that I've submitted an assignment for you, you'll pass this year." As he said this, she realised the work that must have gone into completing two assignments. Without saying anything else, as he walked out of her room and closed her door, she pulled him back in and kissed him again. She knew it was wrong, she knew the guilt she would feel later but she didn't care. They kissed for another few minutes but Sameer was already late for his train. As he left, she was confused and overjoyed at the same time. She was glad that she was missing him but she wondered how she could now go to Delhi missing two men instead of one.

Like Reply
Preity's mind was in turmoil. How could something so wrong feel so right? She couldn't believe that she'd allowed herself to succumb to her own carnal desires the way she had with Sameer. She couldn't believe that she could continue to love Vikram- her fiancé, with all her heart and at the same time feel her pussy tingle at the thought of Sameer. There were other thoughts that were running thru Preity's pretty little head but they only lasted as far Delhi station where the sight of her older sister and her parents made her forget about everything else.

Over the next 2 weeks Preity did nothing else but spend time with her family or workout, her two favorite things in the world... Whenever a thought about her betrayal crept into her head she would distract herself with meaningless banter with her sister or her mother. The evenings were spent in the gym where Preity made up for not being able to exercise over the past 6 months and felt happy that her already gorgeous body was more toned and the right bits had firmed up even more. Her pre workout swims in the Delhi sun ensured she had a lovely tan by the time her 2 week vacation was up.

As she dressed to leave for the station, she was proud of what the 2 weeks of working out had achieved. Her skin looked perfect, her 34C breast were firm and didn't have a hint of sag, her abs and legs looked well-toned and her perfect ass was now even more perfect. Her new shoulder length hair cut suited her perfectly.

Leaving her family this time wasn't as hard as it had been before. She was preoccupied with thoughts of Vikram and Sameer. Could she stay faithful? Could she remain friends with Sameer? By the time her train pulled into Ahmedabad, Preity had made up her mind! She would not stray again! She would fix her friendship with Sameer! And things would go back to the way they were before!

During the taxi ride back, she firmed up her plan even more. Little did she know that as firm as her plans were to fix her friendship with her best friend, he was just as firm on his plans to finally bed his lovely friend. Even being with his own girlfriend over the past 2 weeks had not blunted his desire for Preity. As her taxi entered campus, Preity sighed and wished that Vikram had been in the country over the past 2 weeks. She would have received some much needed cock and wouldn't have been as sexually frustrated as she was right now. Her dalliance with Sameer had temporarily attenuated her lust her but she now wished that she'd gone all the way... At least that way she'd be completely satiated.

Preity didn't see Sameer the first evening in campus and immediately worried that their little tryst had destroyed their friendship. She saw him in class the next day and felt better for being able to talk to him. Despite her resolve, her first thoughts were of his hard cock and how good his hands had felt on her body. They made small talk for a few minutes before their first lecture started. Preity sat distracted throughout the lecture. Her mind kept wandering to the night that she had spent with Sameer - the feel of his body, the lust in his eyes as he had stared at her nearly naked body, the feel of his warm cum on her breast, the sensation of his mouth on her nipple..... She was brought back to reality by his voice.

Like Reply
The lecture had ended and he was asking if she was going to attend the party that evening. Preity said she was. "What will you be wearing he asked?" with a lascivious look in his eyes. Before Preity could help herself, she answered -- "My white backless top and 'the' black skirt". 'The black skirt' referred to a super short skirt that Preity never wore without tights because it was too short and had too much flare. Preity had just picked out two of his favorite items from her wardrobe. There was only a short pause before anyone spoke, but it seemed to last forever. Preity felt Sameer was waiting for more and felt compelled to describe the lingerie that she had been planning to wear before he said "Good, I'll see you there." Preity couldn't understand why she'd done what she'd done. She hadn't planned on wearing what she'd described much less wearing the two things that showed off her incredible body best and also were Sameer's favourites.

As Priety prepared for the evening, she was apprehensive of what might happen later. She knew that wearing what she'd described to Sameer was a declaration of sorts, but the tingling that she felt in between her legs ensured that she wouldn't be wearing anything else either.

She slipped on her black lace thong that disappeared in between her ass cheeks and did little to protect her modesty. She knew she'd have to go braless as her top was nothing more than a white, diamond shaped piece of satin cloth that tied around her neck as a halter and another thin satin string that tied around the back. It was deep cut and showed a lot of cleavage and left some of the side of her breast exposed. Even in her unaroused state, the satin clung to her firm breast that sat high on her chest and if one looked carefully, they would be able to make out the outline of her nipples.

Finally pulling on her short black skirt, that ended about 3 inched below the bottom of her ass, she felt more naked than she had while stepping out of the shower. She hoped there wasn't much of a breeze because her skirt had a large flare and it would only take a gentle breeze to expose her nearly naked ass and the smallest piece of lace that covered her already moist vagina.

She felt a pang of guilt and thought about changing into something more suitable for a woman who was clearly in a committed relationship and soon to-be-married but simultaneously an incomprehensible urge forced her to exit her room in her current state of "undress" after slipping on her 4 inch black stilettos.

When she reached the party, she noticed that Sameer wasn't there. The dance floor as usual was makeshift and nothing more than an open, small quadrangle just below her two story hostel dorm with a few spotlights that light up the middle of the quadrangle leaving most of it conveniently dark, a DJ booth stood in one corner and an open bar at the other.

It was two drinks, numerous compliments from the boys and a few ugly stares from the girls later when Preity first noticed Sameer; after a few songs, when Sameer hadn't made any attempt to approach her, she wandered over to him. Sameer looked at her approvingly and they made small talk before she noticed something red tucked in his trouser pocket. It took Preity only a second to recognize the trimming on its edges before she realized that it was the red panties that she had left for him the other night. As she looked up at his face, he had a smirk. Preity was blushing, before one of her admirers pulled her to the dance floor.

Preity was a great dancer and many of the boys took their turn to dance with her. The music was loud, the drinks were flowing and the boys as usual used every opportunity to paw at Priety's incredible body. Over the past year, it had become well known that Preity wasn't one of those girls who allowed any liberties with her body but more than a few of her guy friends had noticed that this night, she wasn't as "frigid" as she had been in the past. It also hadn't gone unnoticed that she was showing more skin today than she had ever done in the past.

It didn't hurt that no matter where they placed their hands, they landed on naked skin. One of her cleverer friends had managed to maneuver Preity into a darker corner where he thought he might have more freedom with her. Although Preity was drunk, she was aware of what was happening. He had only been as brave as moving his hands down to her lower back, just above her ass, while the other was on the back of her lower thigh before he was interrupted by Vishal who asked for a dance.

Vishal was one of the brightest and best looking guys in Preity's year but this also made him extremely arrogant. He had made it very clear that he would love to get into Preity's pants but Preity had shunned his every advance. Because of his numerous bawdy advances, both Sameer and Preity hated him and secretly they all knew that it was because they both wanted Preity although the public pretense for their mutual dislike was an earlier drunken brawl.

Like Reply
Preity slid into Vishal's arm maintaining a safe distance. A few seconds into the dance, Sameer's eyes met Preity's. Sameer continued to watch Preity dance with Vishal for a whole minute before he gave a slight nod of his head. Preity saw him nod and without having to say it, the nod seemed to suggest that she should get on with it.

Preity continued to match Sameer's gaze as she melted into Vishal's arms. Vishal didn't need any further encouragement and in this dark corner, his one hand slid under Preity's skirt and cupped her naked ass, pulling her into him. She could feel his hard-on grinding against her lace covered pussy as they moved in unison. Vishal maneuvered Preity further into the darkness as his other hands gently caressed the side of Preity's breasts that was easily accessible because of the shape of her skimpy top. Preity continued to look at Sameer as his arch nemesis's hands roamed her body. From where he was standing, he could see what was happening but hadn't moved to stop it. He gave Preity an approving smile that she returned. Vishal had been caressing and dry humping Preity for 5 minutes before he was confident that no one was paying them attention. He moved his lips to her neck and started sucking on her smooth skin. Preity at no point had removed her eyes from Sameer's.

As he sucked harder, Preity felt his hands grab more of her ass and move closer towards her pussy and for the first time in 5 minutes or so, she closed her eyes and disconnected from Sameer's gaze while continuing to allow this man whom she disliked so much, to continue to play with her body and mark it as his own while another man stared at them. Neither of whom could actually lay any claim on her body.

Preity was lost in the moment and felt the gentle pain that accompanies the start of a hickey before she heard Sameer's voice.

"Want to take a walk" Sameer suggested rather than asking. He took her arm as he gently pulled her away from Vishal. Both Vishal and Sameer exchanged a smile. Vishal smiled from the gloating that he felt for having conquered "Sameer's girl" while he mistook Sameer's smile as a sheepish response to his humiliation. Nothing could have been further from the truth because Sameer's himself was gloating. He had himself derived a perverse voyeuristic pleasure from watching Preity in Vishal's arm. He was also smug from knowing that Vishal might have unknowingly assisted him in achieving his goal.

Sameer continued to support Preity as they meandered down towards the Amphitheatre. As soon as they were out of sight of the dance floor, his fingers rubbed the skin over the faint bruise that had developed over Preity's neck. Preity felt the pleasure and the pain of her lewd public act. "Enjoy yourself?" he asked "Did you?" she replied. Sameer looked down towards his crotch which had clearly tented with his erection. "What do you think?" he said as her eyes followed his gaze to his crotch. They both burst out laughing.

She looked at his broad shoulders and his handsome face and thought about his 7 inch cock as they walked in the moonlight. Her thoughts also went back to her own fiancé -- Vikram who was miles away. She wondered why she was denying herself when there would be no consequences, no one would know, no one would find out, much less her fiancé who was thousands of miles away in another continent.

She was only 23 and having only ever felt one cock in her pussy, she wondered what another one would feel like. Why shouldn't she have the bachelorette life that all her friends were enjoying and possibly Vikram? How could she be certain that he had remained faithful? She realized that celibacy wasn't worth it, especially because it would never have any consequences.

She quickened her pace to get to the Amphitheatre, a popular make out point but probably not at 1 am. She couldn't wait to feel her lips against Sameer's now. To both their disappointments, when they got there, they noticed another couple sitting in the amphitheater and making out. They sat a respectable distance away from the other couple and also away from each other.

"Why did you let Vishal touch you?" He asked with lust heavy in his voice. "Why didn't you stop him?" She replied, matching his tone of voice. "Where did his hands get to?" "Where do you think?" she retorted playfully. "What if someone had seen you?" "I thought someone WAS watching?" "Did you enjoy it?" he asked again. This time Preity looked down to her chest and Sameer followed her gaze to notice her erect nipples poking through the satin material. They both burst into laughter again.

Even the only light was from the full moon, Sameer could even make out the papules around her breast pressing against the satin. "Your body looks amazing!" he said, clearly objectifying her. "Thank you" she said, beaming at his appreciation. Normally she didn't like being objectified, but right now, she wanted to feel nothing more than an object of his affection.

The other couple had just left and as soon as they disappeared over the edge, Sameer slid closer to her and had just invaded her personal space when they were interrupted by Sameer's best friend who looked at them with suspicion. They both wondered how much of their conversation had he actually heard. While most people came to the amphitheater to make out, Anuj knew that his best friend liked to sit there and smoke. He knew Sameer had a girlfriend back in Mumbai and he beckoned Sameer back to the party in a manner that left no doubt that he felt that the both of them being there alone meant that they were up to no good.

Sameer knew he would have to join the party with his mate if he wanted to avoid any further suspicion being cast on either of them. He ushered Anuj away saying that he would have to walk Preity back to her dorm slowly because of her heels and would join him as soon as he had dropped her off.

As they walked back Preity felt like she'd been kicked in her stomach. She had just experienced what it might have felt like, had they been caught red handed. She thought about the ensuing consequences that might have followed and she felt physically nauseous at the thought. She had felt an iota of the humiliation that she might have had to go through had she been caught sleeping with Sameer and this little bit of humiliation itself made her want to lock herself in her room and never show her face to Anuj. She was already worried that Anuj might spread rumors about her and she couldn't bear the thought of people actually gossiping about her, had she been caught sleeping with Sameer.

If she hadn't had the resolve to remain faithful before, she had certainly found it now. She had to walk with Sameer's help thanks to her inebriation and her tall stilettos but made sure his hands were in a respectable place. When they got back to the dance floor, Preity decided to hang around for a little while longer before she went back. It was around 2am that Preity retired to her room unusually early and unusually sober.

As she entered her room, she examined herself in he full length mirror and liked what she saw even at the end of a night of partying. She switched on her camera to take photos for her fiancé and was in the middle of recording a video message that she would email him later when she heard her door open. As she turned around she saw Sameer enter her room.

He turned around and bolted it. Normally Preity wouldn't have worried about his being missed at the party but tonight after what had happened with Anuj, she was extremely nervous. Besides, she didn't want him in her room because she could already feel her resolving melting.

She turned back around and faced away from him as if to ignore him and asked him to leave. He refused as he stepped forward towards her. He kissed her on the same spot that Vishal had left her bruised and marked. "HHHHMMMMMMMMM" Preity moaned in pleasure before she said "We can't do this". "We can't do what?" he asked as his hand encircled her waist and he continued to suck and nibble her neck from behind causing the same pleasure and pain she had felt on the dance floor with Vishal at the very same spot on her neck. Preity was moaning but hadn't given in yet. Sameer continued to suck on her neck to darken the hickey as if he was erasing the previous one only to re-mark her as his own. "If you liked what Vishal did, you'll love what I do to you. NO one will ever know, EVER." He whispered. It was as if Preity had been waiting to hear those last 6 words. Even if they might have been a complete lie; from his mouth that was giving her so much pleasure, those words seemed the gospel truth.

Preity said nothing as his hands now started to caress the bottom of her breast and the other stroked her thigh and ass, lifting up her skirt. Sameer pulled her back and she felt his hardness pressing against her ass. The feel of a rigid cock reminded her how badly she wanted, NO, needed one.

Like Reply
Completely convinced that she deserved this and that no one, much less her fiancé would ever find out, she returned his kiss as their mouths mashed together. He kissed her as he his hand struggled to reach her nipple. Her top was tight around her perfect 34C breast but that was easily remedied. She pulled on the string that tied around the back and it released her top that still hung around her neck. Without needing to ask, Sameer undid the knot around her neck and once again Preity was topless in front of Sameer.

Unlike the last time though, there was no hesitation this time. She pulled his mouth to her erect pink nipples. As he sucked on them she let out a loud moan. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! This felt so good. She needed him; she needed his mouth on her body, his tongue on her nipple. There was urgency now. She needed his cock. She pushed him back on the bed and started undoing his belt and pulling on his trousers.

Sameer helped her pull down his trouser and his boxers in one go. As they fell to his ankles, Preity gawked at his manhood. It looked even bigger than it had the last time... It looked delicious!!! Not someone who usually enjoyed sucking cock, she was drawn to his. She wanted to taste this delicious tool that was about to give her so much pleasure. She bent down and kissed the tip with a sense of gratitude towards it, almost thanking it for its size, girth and the joyride she was about to receive because of it. If only Vikram could see her now. She was kneeling on the floor in a skirt that little to hide her ass, her 34C breast hanging naked with her nipples taut and wet from another man's saliva, with his cock about to enter her mouth.

She licked the shaft from tip to base and savoured the taste. She kissed it again before she took its mushroom head in her mouth. Sameer couldn't believe his luck. He had at best thought he would get her in bed, but a blow job from this gorgeous babe was unbelievable. In the year that he had known her, he had never thought she was someone who would ever suck cock, much less enjoy it, but apparently she did. She bobbed her head lower and lower till the entire 7 inches were in his mouth. Sameer felt her nose against his pelvic bone and realized that she had taken all 7 inches in her mouth, something his own girlfriend had never managed.

He held her hair out of the way. He loved the sight of her pretty pink lips wrapped around his cock. She sucked on his cock with gusto and made sure that at the end of each bobbing motion, his entire cock was in her mouth. She looked up at him while her mouth remained on his member. "Oh yeah suck on my cock you bitch" he said. She moaned again, she liked being his bitch. "Ooooh, someone likes being a slut, doesn't she?" he said. This time she looked up and shyly nodded her head, her lips still around his cock. She continued to suck on it while her hands caressed his balls. She felt the saltiness of his precum in her mouth so she slowed down. She would have liked nothing better than tasting his cum but she need a cock in her pussy first.

Like Reply
She stood up and pulled down her tiny little thong that was wedged deep in between her butt cheeks. Still in her heels, she bunched up her skirt around her waist as she prepared to mount him. Although they had spent a night in his room a few weeks ago, on that occasion he had not been lucky enough to see her naked pussy. Just as Preity had seemingly fallen in love with Sameer's cock at first sight, so had Sameer had fallen in love with her pussy. Unlike all the other Indian girls he had seen naked, her pussy was the prettiest he had ever seen. Her lips were the perfect size and pink, her pussy looked even more beautiful with the shine from her wetness. He knew he would have to have a taste sooner or later.

She climbed on top of him and straddled him with her legs on either side of him but her knees bent under her ass. She knew his cock was bigger than Vikram, but she also knew that she would have no trouble accommodating his dick because she was wetter than she had even been in her life. Vikram's girth was less than Sameer's and sometimes she struggled to accommodate him in her tight young pussy. But today was a different story; she knew she had never ever been this wet with Vikram.

She felt the tip of his naked unprotected cock slip past her pussy lips as she gently introduced the tip into her. Sameer was not in the mood for gentleness. He had been waiting for her pussy for a long time and the bonus of his unprotected penis entering her was too much for him. He held her hips tightly and pulled her down firmly, in one slick motion he slid his entire cock into her. Preity let out a loud wail AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH! If someone had been standing outside her room, they would have surely heard her scream of ecstasy but she didn't care. "Oh baby, your wet pussy feels so good" Sameer said, "I know.... Enjoy it darling....make me cum" replied Preity.

Sameer started to thrust as he sat on the bed and leaned back against the wall but soon realized that he didn't need to do anything. Preity rolled her hips, doing all the work that was necessary, all he had to do was sit back and enjoy the ride. She moaned and whispered in his ears. "I love your big cock, I love how it feels inside me." Sameer took of his top so that their naked torsos could slap against each other. He loved the feel of her full firm tits against his chest. He tried to suck on her pink nipples again but the force and the angle, with which Preity was thrusting, prevented him from doing so. He resigned himself to holding her while she rode his manhood knowing that he would have a go at her tits later.

Even though it had only been a few minutes since his cock had entered her, Sameer could sense Preity was close to cumming. She had just commented yet again on how big and hard his cock was and how much she needed him. Sameer couldn't help but gloat and knew how close she was. He held onto her hips tighter making it hard for her to ride him.

"How much do you like my cock?"

"So much baby, so much, you can't imagine."

"Do you love it?" he asked. Preity hesitated, Love? Love was a pretty strong word, but love it she did! "Yes, Yes, Yes I love it, I love it Sameer, I'm going to cum." She screamed.

"Do you love it more than Vikram?" Preity hesitated again and didn't answer. Even in her state of arousal, she noticed his choice of words and wondered if he meant to ask whether she loved his cock more than she loved Vikram himself, or Vikram's cock? Sex with Vikram was great but the immorality, the cheapness, the crudeness of fucking another man made fucking Sameer so much more special.

Like Reply
She didn't answer although the truth of the matter was that sex had never felt so good before. Sameer tightened his hold on her hips even more, barely allowing her any freedom to ride him. He knew that she was a few more thrusts away from cumming. She knew he was waiting for an answer but she continued to try and ride him.

He held her tighter. Preity was desperate! She needed to cum! She looked up at Sameer and nodded but he didn't relent. She nodded her head but he still held her tight and would not let her ride his cock that was still buried to the hilt in her throbbing pussy. "Yes" she said, as he thrust forward and she felt his cock hit against her cervix for the first time and drove her a little further towards her orgasm. But it was a single thrust and he stopped again. As she looked up at his smirk,

"Yes I love your cock more than Vikram." She said. Finally he released his grip enough for her to ride him again but holding her firmly enough for each thrust to allow his penis to hit against his cervix.

Sameer pushed his luck further and screamed "I need to pull out, I'm going to cum", well knowing that Preity wouldn't allow it but again wanting the added pleasure of her begging for him to cum inside her. Preity was beyond the point of return, as his cock hit her cervix again and again, it drove her that much closer to her awaiting orgasm. "NO! YOU CAN'T!" she screamed. "But I'm going to cum".

"Cum inside me, CUM INSIDE ME, FILL ME UP WITH YOUR CUM BABY, CUM INSIDE ME, BUT DON'T STOP", she screamed. She didn't care that she could get pregnant, that she was going to have her womb filled with the semen from someone other than her husband-to-be. That after crossing every other threshold that she never thought she'd cross, she was finally crossing one that confirmed that she was a cock hungry slut who loved nothing more in this world than a cock in her pussy.

Even more enthused, Sameer matched her thrust for thrust. As he felt her own orgasm approach, she started to scream, signaling her orgasm. "Cum inside me, fill me with your sperm baby, cum, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYEAAEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!" she screamed as she came with her lover.

They continued to match each other's thrust for a few seconds more before they both deflated from their own respective highs. For the first time in 6 months, Preity felt satiated. Instead of feeling the remorse that one expects to feel after they come down from the high of an illicit act, she felt gratitude towards Sameer for facilitating her release. She kissed his lips and gently introduced her tongue into his mouth. They kissed for a few minutes, relishing each other's mouth, while they held each other tight. Neither of them wanted to stop the kissing.

Sameer finally moved his mouth away from hers and took her left nipple in his mouth as he sucked on it. Preity arched her back to allow more of her breast into her mouth. She looked amazing with her body covered in a sheen of sweat, with her breast in Sameer's mouth while she arched her back and straddled him, still in her black stiletto's and her back mini skirt that might as well have been nonexistent with his softening cock still inside her. It was an image right out of a first class porno.

She felt his sperm oozing out of her well fucked pussy. She released herself from his grips and stood up. She felt the warmth of his jism sliding down her leg and quite enjoyed the sensation. Having come back down to earth, she looked at the door. To her horror, she realized that that bolt had slipped out and it would have taken nothing more than a gentle breeze to push that door open. Furthermore, she heard loud music from the party and the noise of a few people outside her door. She wondered how much they had heard but knew that it didn't matter. She might regret it later, but none of them knew Vikram and there was nothing in the world that would have stopped her from doing what she has just done.

She bolted the door, lest someone pop in and see her half naked with Sameer's cum rolling down her thighs, and Sameer lying spent on the bed with his cock covered in her juices. She was not embarrassed about being half naked in her heels and her little skirt as his eyes followed her well fucked body around the room, especially after what they'd just done.

Sameer asked her for a cigarette. She pulled out one from her secret stash. She lit it and handed it to Sameer. They shared the cigarette without saying much. Preity continued to feel the warmth of his sperm leaking out of her as she sat next to him as they exchanged the cigarette. Preity only smoked once or twice a year but today was a special occasion and deserved a cigarette.

She was totally satisfied. As she took the last puff of the cigarette, she stood up and put it out in her makeshift ashtray. She had expected Sameer to start dressing and allow himself out of her room, but as she looked over, she saw Sameer lying on her bed. She could see that he had no intention of leaving, not that she was complaining! She sat on her chair as she slipped off her heels. The cold of the metal chair against her warm pussy felt good. The thought of putting on some clothes to protect her modesty before getting into bed with him hadn't even occurred to her.

She slid into bed next to him. He turned to his side as his arms wrapped around her while they lay there as lovers. One of his hands wrapped around her chest and clutched her breast while playing with her nipple. The other hand, slipped down her waist, towards her hips. As it reached her hips, he felt the soft cotton of her flimsy loose skirt that had already bunched up and exposed both her ass and her pussy; she might as well have been lying next to him naked. His soft cock was even pressed up against the smooth skin of her taught ass, but he complained none the less and felt for the zipper that held her skirt in place. Once again, being complicit in this act of infidelity, she felt for the zip on her skirt and released it. She worked the skirt down her legs and finally lay naked next to her lover. Her back was to him as his hands worked on her breast and pussy.

Spent from a single orgasm that had released the sexual tension of months of chastity, Preity fell asleep in the arms of her lover, happier than she had been in months. Sometime during the night, Preity woke up to find that she was now facing her naked lover with their lips inches away from each other. She couldn't help but kiss his lips. Her hands went down to his soft cock and she fell asleep once again with his fingers around his cock.

Around early morning, after dawn had broken, Preity woke up again with Sameer's mouth on her breast again. He was lying on top of her with every curve of her body molded against his. His cock, hard as ever was in between her legs and rubbing against her clit. To no one's surprise, Preity was already soaking wet. Having sobered down after a nap, one would have imagined that either Preity or Sameer, both of whom had partners, would have found their senses. Things couldn't be farther from the truth. Preity was almost as roused as she had been the night before and Sameer was just as hard.

Preity didn't hesitate as she used her hands to introduce the magnificent cock to the mouth of her pussy. Once again, Sameer slid easily into her wet wet pussy. This time being on top allowed him to take charge. His mouth continued to suck on her nipple while his hands roamed all over her body and he continued to thrust into her. Preity wrapped her legs around Sameer's ass pulling him deeper into him. As his hands roamed her body, caressing every inch of her, at one point, his right hand slid over her lips. She kissed his fingers as they stroked her lip and sucked on them gently, beckoning for Sameer to introduce his finger into her mouth, much like she had taken his cock earlier that night. As he introduced his thumb and then the next, she sucked on them with her lips in a perfect 'O'. As soon as he introduced his middle finger into her mouth, she tasted something and knew immediately what it was.... Without ever having tasted it in the past, she knew the taste of her own pussy on his fingers. She sucked on the finger even harder.

Once again, surprisingly pleased with her reaction, Sameer pulled his finger out of her mouth. Preity immediately looked at him with a puppy dog look of disappointment, which disappeared when she realized what he was doing. As she felt his finger enter her pussy that already accommodated his cock, she closed her eyes tight and opened her mouth expectantly. She wasn't disappointed as she yes again tasted herself. She wrapped her legs around him even tighter and starting thrusting again. His mouth continued to suck on her tits but she pulled him up and as their mouths met, they matched each other stroke for stroke, thrust for thrust as one might expect experienced lovers to, but certainly not a couple that was fucking each other for the second time.

Their mouths remained connected as they kissed each other wantonly. Preity yet again loved the feel of his cock inside her. They continued to thrust slowly like a married couple might while "making love" rather than the boisterous fucking of last night. They both wanted this to last longer. After 15 minutes of making love while they continued to kiss each other passionately, they knew that each of them was near the end. As their eyes met, the message was conveyed. Sameer's eyes seemed to suggest that there was no way in hell that he was pulling out of her and he was going to fill her once again with his semen while her eyes suggested that he dare not pull out of her and better fill her womb with his cum. They continued to kiss, as they both came, they both moaned and squirmed in each other's mouths for the second time in 24 hours, Preity felt Sameer fill her with his fertile sperm.

Spent and satisfied yet again, they both fell asleep.

Like Reply
Both of them woke up around 6am and kissed with a smile on their face. They continued to kiss for a few minutes. Sameer then stood up and started putting on his clothes. He had put on his boxers and his trousers. He was just about to put on his shirt when Preity got out of bed and hugged her lover from behind. She kissed his neck, saying "Thank you." He turned around and she slipped his shirt on for him.

She kissed and sucked on his nipple as she stood their naked and then lovingly buttoned his shirt. For the time being Preity felt enamoured by her lover who had brought her more pleasure than she had experienced in her life. They spent another few minutes kissing each other on the mouth before Sameer unbolted the door. Smiling, Preity hid behind the door as he opened it. Still naked, Preity pushed the door close again, picked up her tiny little black thong and slipped it into his trouser pocket along with the red panty from before and kissed him for another few minutes before allowing him out of her room.

As soon as he left, Preity bolted the door again and fell asleep on her bed with a big smile on her face... contented, she knew more would come...

*** END ***

Like Reply
(12-07-2021, 08:36 PM)Synthetic_Niya Wrote: .
welcome

Hi everyone, this is a story that involves an Indian man, and the story of his fiancé and her lover. It's going to be a long multipart story and starts of a little slow in the initial few paragraphs but I wanted to lay a basis for the rest of the story. Hope you like it.

Seeing the End Sign, Is it really over or more adventures to come? 

Personally, Am eager to see if they end up marrying and then what XXX happens

Post ARE Awesome though...

Namaskar
Like Reply
please continue this story make Preity do more things and with more people. please countinue
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply
Super.
Like Reply
The story of a bloody bitch ....... Preity a pure slut deliberately ditched her fiance with a purely corrupted not only physically but also mentally nothing but out of pure lust ........
Like Reply
nice one
Like Reply
keep writing
Like Reply
this was so fucking hot.... thanks for sharing
Like Reply