Poll: What do you think about the continuation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Happy with the continuation
100.00%
19 100.00%
Not happy with the continuation
0%
0 0%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Who watches the watchman continuation
https://xossipy.com/thread-908.html
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(04-04-2021, 08:21 PM)Prasannaxx Wrote: https://xossipy.com/thread-908.html

continue bro
Like Reply
Honestly any writer who tried and trying to continue this story can't be compared to the the original Writer. His writing skill is excellent and he has continued the Story with a climaxing ending leaving the reader to imagine the rest of the story.  I went through the internet looking for a matching continuation with the same rythem of the original but found only a one with is continued little far. here is the link for that part.
https://xossipy.com/thread-37414.html
I wish to give a try to continue from the end of that continued story. If you see this continuation is not carrying the that of the original please let me know.
[+] 1 user Likes Prasannaxx's post
Like Reply
It's a great task ...... pl continue ......
Like Reply
(21-01-2022, 09:01 PM)Prasannaxx Wrote: Honestly any writer who tried and trying to continue this story can't be compared to the the original Writer. His writing skill is excellent and he has continued the Story with a climaxing ending leaving the reader to imagine the rest of the story.  I went through the internet looking for a matching continuation with the same rythem of the original but found only a one with is continued little far. here is the link for that part.
https://xossipy.com/thread-37414.html
I wish to give a try to continue from the end of that continued story. If you see this continuation is not carrying the that of the original please let me know. Suggestions and predictions are expected to improve the Story.

Long ago I mailed Aurelius my idea to continue but I didn't get any reply. Please pm me if you wish to listen to my ideas.
Like Reply
Reasons why previous continuation failed

- change of POV, the original was unique because it had two things, the written email of the wife and husband secretly watching via camera. The inconsistency between them .

- addition of too many characters in too short time

- making the wife a shameless slut. The original teased of sex in 4 chapters and then only consummate it but they took it so interesting.
- the character of Dara, there was a dry humour in his actions..
Like Reply
(22-01-2022, 07:32 AM)madiha.agarwal Wrote: Reasons why previous continuation failed

- change of POV, the original was unique because it had two things, the written email of the wife and husband secretly watching via camera. The inconsistency between them .

- making the wife a shameless slut. The original teased of sex in 4 chapters and then only consummate it but they took it so interesting.

True indeed... Hope to see this gem restarted soon.
Like Reply
I saw her blush a bit and lips form a naughty smile mention of her being slutty. She looked away for a few seconds before she said, I guess it isn’t such a bad thing.?

I moved closer to her and shifted so that I was spooning her from behind. Moving my right arm under her armpit, I grabbed her right breast and squeezed it softly. I felt her moan softly as I inhaled the sweet scent of her sweaty neck. My cock grew hard again and I shifted my pelvis a bit to line up by cock against her pussy lips. With a light thrust I was able to move into the fleshy wet folds of her cunt and started to move in and out slowly, making love to my wife.

As Menaka moved in unison with me in a matching rhythm, one more question crept into my mind.

How come Vimla was still at Dara’s side after all this. And what did you two talk about when you went outside

Still grinding against my cock, Menaka replied, Muthu wanted Vimla to be there in the hospital as he wanted to ensure that Dara wouldn’t die due to his injuries. She will only be there till the end of this week. When I went outside, I gave her some money to make sure Dara?s expenses are taken care of.
End Of The Continuation By harsha@05
[+] 1 user Likes Prasannaxx's post
Like Reply
Waiting for start
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
MAY I CONTINUE FROM HERE I HAVE SOME IDEAS
Like Reply
(30-01-2022, 11:35 AM)mandar2611 Wrote: MAY I CONTINUE FROM HERE I HAVE SOME IDEAS

YESSSSSSSSSSSS
Like Reply
(22-01-2022, 07:32 AM)madiha.agarwal Wrote: Reasons why previous continuation failed

yes true....
Like Reply
please continue......
Like Reply