Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
when you saw ur mom nude first time?
Lets share your incidents when your mom got accidently nude and exposed herself.let me share mine,i saw her first in 2012,at that time she was a widow and i was just an average school going guy,when one day i came from school she came in the main hall wearing just a towel and it fell down where she exposed her boobs and big round ass
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
First time when I was a kid
Hangouts: purushalingam @ 1
Like Reply
Just last year,when i was returning from one party,and we were inebriated and suddenly mom opened,and gosh she was only in white blouse and pettioat with exposing her midriffs.She had a habit of wearing these braless blouses and very low waist petticoats in summer season,she scolded me little bit,but to my surprise my freiND ZAHID(punjabi *****) was eyeing on her since he entered,he was amazed to see her fair midriff and deep back.I JUST ENTERED THE BEDROOM WHILE I COULD HEAR MY MOM GIGGLING AND TALKING IN UNDULGENT TONE WITH ZAHID,I WAS DEEPLY AROUSED,HE WOULD LATER ASK ME TO CHAT DIRTY ABT MY MOMMY.
[+] 3 users Like rony2000's post
Like Reply
when stepdad was fucking the shit out of her
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
When I was a kid she came out of bathroom naked and I saw her. She thought I was playing outside but had come in to drink water. Later I would peep into bathroom or wait for her to come out naked.
[+] 1 user Likes anandbhagya's post
Like Reply
During the first year of my graduation. I saw her nude on bed while having sex.
Like Reply
Last month when the weather was hot,i saw her nude wihile having sex with stepfather..
[+] 1 user Likes rony2000's post
Like Reply
mostly when slept in same room when younger
and she was being pumped by dad

few times in her innerwear
[+] 2 users Like guesscurry123's post
Like Reply
When she was bathing in the temple pond
Hangout with me maatrumasti @ 1

Like Reply
When I was 13 I guess. Peeped into the bath while she was having bath. It was shit scary but exciting the same time.
Like Reply
around 2012,when me and my friends were roaming around my back of the house,we saw her nude as her bathing towel fell down,i rememeber how big her melons were,she was the talking point for many days
[+] 2 users Like rony2000's post
Like Reply
Just during lockdown, when my step dad was having covid we were moving here and der from delhi to meerut,for oxygen cylinder.Finally we met two dealers munna and arif selling cylinders for almost 80k,they called my mom for negiogations in Godown.
Coming to my mom high fashion style everytime,she was wearing a white saree with backless blouse and high heels,which made her look like some tele actresses,i was waiting in the car,for over one hr when i quickly followed the godown to see her giving blowjob nicely to two guys,their cock was quite thick and they were fondling her boobs
[+] 3 users Like rony2000's post
Like Reply
My mom was home alone with me and my sister for months when my father was out of town for work, our neighbor was an older man who was attracted to my mom, he stared at her sitting outside his house and peeking inside our room trying to see my mom inside, he chatted with her and tried to come inside our house whenever possible, he was generally helpful so my mom didn't say anything to him, one day when he come home, my mom was in the bathroom bathing so she told me to make him wait outside while she changed, but he didn't listen to me and kept walking inside and saw my mom completely naked just as she came out of the bathroom with her wet body and big boobs bouncing around, my mom screamed for a moment as she tried to cover herself with a towel but her nipples and hairy pussy was exposed for a brief moment before she turned around and walked back into the bathroom shaking her exposed butt to him. I thought my mom would be angry at him but instead she even grew more closer to him, blushing when she saw him.
[+] 3 users Like toxicwaste58's post
Like Reply
saw her changing clothes lot of times since i was a kid

still do
Like Reply
when younger saw hr ewhen changing

then in night when dad was doing her
Like Reply
(04-10-2021, 04:30 AM)toxicwaste58 Wrote: My mom was home alone with me and my sister for months when my father was out of town for work, our neighbor was an older man who was attracted to my mom, he stared at her sitting outside his house and peeking inside our room trying to see my mom inside, he chatted with her and tried to come inside our house whenever possible, he was generally helpful so my mom didn't say anything to him, one day when he come home, my mom was in the bathroom bathing so she told me to make him wait outside while she changed, but he didn't listen to me and kept walking inside and saw my mom completely naked just as she came out of the bathroom with her wet body and big boobs bouncing around, my mom screamed for a moment as she tried to cover herself with a towel but her nipples and hairy pussy was exposed for a brief moment before she turned around and walked back into the bathroom shaking her exposed butt to him. I thought my mom would be angry at him but instead she even grew more closer to him, blushing when she saw him.

Very hot experience... Old men are always on hunt for pretty, innocent housewives. And chances of their success is high as hardly anybody doubts them for their age. I wonder if going ahead your mom really fall prey to him.
STORY IN PROGRESS: The pursuit of an Artist

Please check my Profie for my other stories
Like Reply
I saw lot of time but first time I saw when I was kid 12 year. I slept in my room and at that time my parents room was renovating so all the dressers are in my room. One day My mom took early bath and for changing she came to my room, I was sleeping that time but my sleep disturbed and I opened my eyes and saw my mom was in my room in towel and looking something in dressers. I acted like sleeping but peeping under my blanket. She thought I was sleeping, Then she removed her towels , she was completely naked, Her body was so soft and chubby, Big round ass, juicy bouncy boobs and Hairy pussy. I saw my mom fully Naked that time and i was so excited, Then she wore panty and bra, I still remember it was Red , which she look so sexy in it and the she wore saya and saree .
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
[+] 1 user Likes rajsahoo30's post
Like Reply
My mom is an English teacher and principal in mira road school, basically she's bengali beauty, even at the age of 43,she is a centre of attraction. She gives tution to lower class students, but many young boys are too ruffians and rustic and pass lewd comments on her, ome fine day she was changing dress, one boy came and saw her nude and ripened breasts..
[+] 1 user Likes adultery2000's post
Like Reply
(04-12-2022, 06:09 PM)adultery2000 Wrote: My mom is an English teacher and principal in mira road school, basically she's bengali beauty, even at the age of 43,she is a centre of attraction. She gives tution to lower class students, but many young boys are too ruffians and rustic and pass lewd comments on her, ome fine day she was changing dress, one boy came and saw her nude and ripened breasts..

Show her pic
Like Reply
Well this incident reminds me last year, I am Rony malik, we are basically from karnal but settled in bangalore, since my dad was in army. My mom is neetu malik, she's buaty lady and well endowed, she wears mostly white kurtis with comtrasting black bras. Once we boarded bus in bangalore for my college convocation, she was groped by few ruffians with boobs pressed.
[+] 1 user Likes Cuck2001's post
Like Reply