Adultery Owned for Life
This is a story of how I, Chandani became a swinger/slut to the circle of swinger families and finally got owned by the leader of the group. I had an arranged marriage to my husband Raj six months ago. The story I am going to tell started on the wedding day itself though I was totally unaware.

In our rounds of visiting the guests at the wedding, we came to the table of my husband’s two best friends and their wives and another couple was also at the table. Though I had met them once before I was reintroduced to them. “Chandani meet Ramesh and his wife Sita” my husband said. Ramesh was off course my husband’s age, early 30s with a sporty build and fair in completion just like my husband. His wife Sita was quite pretty with a good figure. Then he introduced me to his other friend “This is Pradeep and his wife Ritu” again both were similar to the other couple in looks and age. Finally, he introduced me to the other couple sitting at the table. This is Ritu’s sister Anisha and her husband Denash Bayya. Anisha was very pretty and had a typical Indian look, a real “Barthiya Nari”. Denesh Bayya seemed 10 to 15 years elder than most of us. Even in physical appearance, he doesn’t have that sporty physique than the rest of the three have. He was dark in complexion and to the fatter side with a belly. He is a businessman and looks like one with a gold watch a huge ring in his finger. Somehow they get along; I suppose he is young at heart.

While introducing me to Denash Bayya, my husband said: “Chandani, Denash Bayya only arranged the Resthouse room for our honeymoon in Jaipur.” With that Denash Bayya said, “Siraf room nahi the Honeymoon Suite” There were smiles all over. My husband followed “he owns the place.” With that, we excused our self from the table and moved on.

Just to tell about myself, I am from a conservative background and had sex for the first time after my marriage. I am not very tall but have very firm fairly large breasts with a heavy curved ass and thighs and fair complexion. My husband always says, “the thickness of your thighs na, theri Chut ko bohut tight raktha hai”. He taught me to keep my pussy shaved and enjoyed the view. Our sex was good, but not as often as I would have liked in the six months of being married.

We now became a part of the gang and use to be invited for dinners and also hosted dinners where it was always the three families that we met at the wedding and us. One day we were invited to Sita’s and Ramesh’s place for meals the other two more couples had already arrived. It always used to be the case; they were there before we came and left after we left. I always thought there was some different type of bonding amongst them. Little did I know that today I was going to find out why.

Anyway this how it started, while at the party I went to the washroom, which was in a bedroom down a corridor, and when I was coming back I saw Ramesh hugging & Kissing Anisha, (Denash Bayya’s wife). He had one hand on her ass while pressing her pussy with the other, Anisha was leaning on the wall and one knee bend, enjoying the pleasure. I froze and luckily they didn’t see me and quickly went back into the room and sat on the bed, hoping it will be over soon and I could get back to the party. I was in a state of shock. While I was sitting there I heard voices, and just as I looked up, I saw Sita, that’s Ramesh’s wife with Pradeep. They were fondling each other and just as they saw me they stopped, but knew I saw. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, as Sita, would have had to pass her husband who was with Anisha in the corridor and she herself was with somebody else. I had become close to Sita during these six months and I looked at her and said “what’s happening, your husband was with Anisha and you with him…?” with a very surprised face. Sita said I’ll explain and looked at Pradeep & gestured him to go, he got the hint and left. Sita came and sat next to me and explained. “I know this will be a surprise to you, but the three couples here are swinger couples. We sleep with each other’s husbands. In all these parties we have had after the two of you leave we start our swinger sessions. Your husband knows about us and we really wanted you both to join but he was too afraid to ask you. I immediately asked “Does he also want to join”. Sita replied, I am sorry to be the one to tell you he’s dyeing to join”. Just then Pradeep entered the room and behind him, my husband also followed. He had a guilty face, as Pradeep had obviously told him that I found out. My husband came and sat next to me and said, “They all are good people it’s the closeness of us all that we can think of doing something like this. We all are family and I want you also to be a part of this family, cause I love you so much and wouldn’t join then unless you are willing to do so. After a lot of convincing, I agreed for the sake of my husband. Sita warned that once I get into it there was no way out cause my husband will want it and hate me if I stop.

We all moved to the lobby and the other two couples were there and it was announced that we have agreed to join and there was loud applause from everyone. It made me a little embarrassed as well.  Someone suggested that we draw lots and get started for the night. But Denash Bayya immediately objected, “No today's night is canceled, we have to welcome the new couple in style. Swag Rath mana hi, teen din teeno ke sat. Next week Thursday and Friday are holidays I’ll organize the Bungalow for us, both of them will get one night each with their new partners.

To be continued..
[+] 1 user Likes sujo123's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
very interesting
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
The event
As planned we all reached the Bungalow in Jaipur by evening 5. I must mention about the Rest House. It had 4 rooms downstairs and one room upstairs which was the honeymoon suite. It was a real big room with a lobby area with a couch and a big Flat screen TV facing it. The side wall was complete mirror and adjoining was the bed room which was separated only by a big arch. The toilet was on one side of the bedroom area, but adjoining the toilet was a huge tub with marble floor which was visible to the lovely double bed that had four wooden pillars and a frame above the bed, which was for a mosquito net, though there wasn’t a net as the room was air-conditioned. We spent our honeymoon in that room and had good sex and off-course it was my first time and I lost my virginity and can remember the day as memorable one.

After an early dinner, we made our way to sit around the lobby area opposite the open pantry Kitchen. It didn’t take long for the inevitable, my husband and I were asked to stand up. Denash Bayya began to speak; he began with a friendly word, “welcome to a new life”. Though he said it with a smile, there was a sense of control in the tone. “So the both of you will be spending a night each with your new partners”, he added. “Raj there’s nothing to tell you, I know you can’t wait to get started, so why don’t you go and sit next to your wife for tonight”, looking at his own wife Anisha, he continued speaking “I have made her a good Randi (Whore), she’ll look after you well.” So my husband obeyed and went and sat next to her in the couch, like a school boy obeying his master. Denash Bayya had that authority over everyone in the room. Without any shame she straight away started kissing and feeling him. Yes she has been trained very well I thought. I couldn’t help but look at what was going on with shock, my husband who I married just six months ago, who in the last six months had told me he has found the love of his life, was responding with kisses and touches to his randi for the night, without any concern for me.

Then he looked at me and said. “For you it’s a beginning of a new life. In these three days we got to make you also a good randi to serve us all. It was with a smile that he spoke, but there was the same sense of firmness in his voice as he continued, “six months ago to become a wife, you enjoyed you Suwag rate, today you’ll be enjoying your Suwag rate to become a randi. And with that same firmness he continued “you will wear what your husband of that night gives you to wear. You will be a good wife to him”. And he finished with a bigger smile in his face and said “today you are going to be my randi for the night till tomorrow”. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing right in front of my husband who didn’t seem to care as he was busy with Anisha.

To be continued...
Like Reply
Wonderful
Like Reply
Denash Bayya then looked at Anisha and said “Anisha stop that now and take this box and take her to the change room and make her wear what’s in this box and bring her back. She walked me to the room which was the extra bedroom. As mentioned earlier there were 4 rooms downstairs and one upstairs. Denash Bayya, occupied the upstairs room, as he was the “Boss” and the other three were for the three friends including my husband. This extra bedroom was were the women had to keep their bags, while the men took their bags into their rooms that they would spend the night in, only now I understood why; the women had to wear only what their man wanted them to wear and would not have access to any of their clothes.

As we walked to the room the other two ladies also followed. In the room she started to take off my dress and I assisted her, there was no talk till I was completely naked only wearing my panties. The other two did the same, but they seemed to have already worn what they needed under their dress, so they left soon. Then she opened the box and it was a black silk nightie, It had thin straps from the front that needed to be tied behind the neck to hold the small V shaped fabric on both sides that barely covered my large boobs, with a low neck and bareback. Once she put it on me it was definitely of size for someone smaller made than me. The fabric barely covered my nipples and exposed my heavy breasts from the sides as well as the front showing my cleavage. I knew if I moved too much it would expose my nipples too. It was tight from the hips and so short that it barely covered my panties. If I bent a bit even, it would expose my panties. I was happy as I wore a full size panty that covered my whole buttocks and thighs. Just then she took off the tiniest G-string panty I have ever seen and asked to change into that., it hardly covered anything. Also in the box was a pair of 6 Inch heels, which I also put on, I have never worn such high heels before. I was already highly decorated with makeup, bangles, a bead neckless and also my Mugal Suthra. I was looking like a real slut and couldn’t believe I had to walk into the room like that.

Just then Anisha moved the nightie covering my nipples and started sucking one nipple and cupping her hands on the other. I got a shock and asked what are you doing? I need to get you to look like a real bitch; your erect nipples will look nice under this thin nightie. Saying this she switched and started to lick my other nipple also and in a few minutes both my nipples were erect and I could feel the wetness in my pussy too. She then covered my boobs back by fixing my nightie and said “In these three days, we’ll train you well, you will be our personal Randi from then on. Denash and I have lots in store for you.” I was shocked and asked, “What do you mean?”. To my shock, she kissed me on my lips pushing her tongue inside my mouth forcing her saliva in my mouth and started sucking my tongue lustfully. She did this for a few minutes and stopped and said “That’s all you need to know for now. You will be told in a need to know basis. Just do as you are told. “ Give Denash a good time, no room for any complains”. Saying that she gave me a tight spank on my ass and said let's go.
As I walked with my fully exposed heavy thighs and swaying hips due to my walk wearing such high heels, my exposed boobs and erect nipples were also moving to the rhythm of my walk, all eyes were glued to me. Even my husband looked stunned as he hadn’t ever seen me look such a slut before.

As the couches were very low, my panties were visible to everyone seated. As we got there II didn’t know who pushed me, but I got pushed towards Denash Bayya I didn’t have time to react, as he moved forward in the chair and still in sitting position he put his arms around my thighs and started moving his hand up towards my ass moving my nighty up, again exposing my ass to everyone behind me. I was dying in shame but was feeling so horny and wet at the same time.

I reacted by saying, let’s go to the room as I couldn’t take the humiliation of being used like a slut in front of everyone. To that he reacted by saying “Ethna bee juldi kya hey ok let’s go” and put his shoulder on my stomach area and stood up with me on his shoulder, it happened so quit I couldn’t react and has his hands were under my nightie and I was waving my legs shouting “put me down please” my ass would have been wiggling and my pussy rubbing on my thighs would have given everyone something to watch, but luckily my movement made him kind of loose balance so he quickly put me down in the fear we would fall. I quickly pulled my nightie down trying to hide all that was exposed, of course I couldn’t hide the shame as I had already been humiliated like a real slut. Just as I composed myself, he gave me a spank on my ass and said come on let's go and moved his mouth close to my ears and whispered: “tuje poori tarah khol ke upna personal Randi banana hey”. The words of his wife echoed to me, as she said the same thing. I couldn’t understand, but I suppose I was going to find out soon. Buy this time the rest of the couples also started going to their rooms.

To be continued
Like Reply
Then he asked me to bring him a glass of water, so I walked to the kitchen, which was like an open pantry to the hall area and when I was bringing it back I noticed he said something to Pradeep and Ramesh, and they both quickly took their respective wives for the day & rushed into the rooms. Denash Bayya quickly drank the water and handed me the glass back and I started walking back into the kitchen to wash and leave the glass there and from behind he said “Hilla Hilla kee chul” so I swayed my buttocks as I walked to his request. I could feel my ass cheeks were jiggling and swaying as I walked. When I returned he was already at the stairs and he sat on maybe the fifth step and was facing me. He signaled with his hands and called me towards him and when I got close by climbing on the step below him, I had to spread my legs a bit as his legs were on the way, he lifted my nightie exposing my well-shaved pussy which was in an inviting position as my legs were spread a bit. I quickly put my hands and pushed my nightie down and covered my pussy and said let’s go to the room, what if someone comes out. He replied no one will come I have told them not to come out till 12. I knew no one would disobey him, as he was in total control of everybody. He once again pushed my nightie up and let it fall over his head and used both his hands and held both my pussy lips and parted it wide open, as if he was opening a book. As I was already wet the feel of his hands on my pussy lips and the feel of a wind effect from his breath as his face was so close to my pussy now gave me a sudden shiver. I held on to the railing of the stairway on both sides. Just with that he let go my pussy lips and immersed his entire mouth into my wet pussy sucking it by moving his face sideways again and again. Now my ass was jutting out with my legs slightly bent. A great view of my ass globes to anyone below. While doing that he put his hand around my heavy thighs and moved it up towards my ass and pushed it up in such a way that my full round ass cheeks jutted out even more and he shock his hands making my ass globes giggle. Though he couldn’t see my ass, as he was busy eating my pussy. It was like he was showing me off to anyone who may have been below. He spanked my ass as well in between doing that with a sideways stroke that made my fleshly ass cheeks giggle. He even stretched my round ass globes making my asshole stretch open. His face was fully burred in my pussy liking and sucking till I had the biggest orgasm of my life, he then moved his face away letting my pussy juices flow down my milk white thighs.
Just then I heard clapping sounds, and looked back, it was Ramesh and Pradeep. They were watching the entire show. This is what Denash Bayya told them earlier to come and see the show.

“What a show” commented Ramesh as they both walked closer to us. I felt so ashamed and stood there looking at them as I moved my leg over Denash bayya and turned to face them making sure my nightie covered my private parts. Ramesh came close lifted my nightie and commented again, “kya tight maal hai, teen din mein isko poori tarah Khol paayenge kya?.

I tried in vain to push my nightie down, as he, with his other hand, started to feel my well-shaved pussy squeezing it with his three fingers and thumb. My already wet pussy couldn’t take it anymore and I tried to cross my legs, but he was firm in keeping his hands there making me moan silently. Pradeep came to the side of me and moved my dress of my boobs and started to cup it with his whole hand and made circulars motions rubbing my already erect nipples. He moved his hand alternatively to both my boobs, while Denish Bayya sitting behind me started to feel my ass, while also on and off spanking them and also teasing this finger on the tip of my ass hole. I was again going into a state of uncontrollable ecstasy with the humiliation of being fondled by three men like a sex toy. My plight seemed to increase my wetness, was I becoming the Randi they wanted me to be, I thought. As they were doing this the conversation continued …

Denash bayya : If we can’t do it in three days let’s stay an extra day. Without leaving on Saturday we’ll leave Sunday. Teeno ek sath mil ke baaki kholenge.
Ramesh : Good idea, look how wet she is , she is enjoying the three of us already.
Pradeep : But what will we tell our wives?
Denash bayya : Don’t worry we will blame it on Raj, we’ll say he wants to have all three of them together. That he’s been saying this for a long time, that when he joins the group that was his biggest fantasy.
Ramesh: But yet they won’t like that we have her together
Denash bayya: who’s going to tell them that.

They all laughed at that while I was so close a climax and was going to have the second orgasm for the night when Denesh Bayya, I think realizing it asked everyone to stop. I suppose he didn’t want to waste me on the rest. I was his for the night.
“Ok, it’s time for you both to go to your Randi’s. I want to enjoy my one now”. Saying this Denash Bayya asked them to leave and as they left in one stroke he pulled my nightie over my head and I also shamelessly moved my hand up letting him do that. He then put it over the Staircase starting pillar and laughingly said: “this will be the Do not disturb sign, everyone will know you are being used like a Randi like you should be”. I couldn’t believe the things he was saying.

Now was standing completely nude with my high heels and jewelry and makeup waiting for my next instruction like a real slut and surprisingly was feeling so wet as if I wanted to be used and humiliated even more.

I walked up the stairs before him and all the way up he was feeling my ass and rubbing my pussy. He also spanked my ass so my times and I was like a bitch in heat, just wanted to explode in an orgasm. Just as we reached up and enter the room he held my hand and made me bend forward a bit and placed my hands to hold the door frame over my head and in stroke let his pants drop to the ground and inserted is cock in my wet pussy and started fucking me in great speed.

To be continued
Like Reply
Nice one
Like Reply
The fucking continued for about 10 minutes and I was about to reach another orgasm and was shivering like I was possessed. He then stopped and backed out. He made me stand, by holding both of my hands above my head, forcefully. I was looking like a high-class slut. my pussy was dripping some juices. he smiled and kissed my lips. As I was getting back to losing the urge of another orgasm, he pushed one finger in my wet pussy in standing position. " aaahhhhhhhhhhh...." I moaned softly. He started to thrust his finger in and out of my pussy. He did this for some time till the urge for an orgasm started again and I started shivering, just then he pulled his finger out, which was very wet with my juices. He put his finger close to my mouth. I resisted and turned my face to the other side. He slapped my ass with his other hand, very hard. "aaaaaaaooooooohhhhhhhhhh" I cried, as soon as I opened my mouth to cry he pushed his finger inside my mouth. I had no option I sucked his finger with my juices. This is the first time I have ever tasted my own or any women’s juices. He pulled his finger out and said “get down on all fours, bitch”, then leaving his pants and underpants on the ground and only wearing his shirt he walked towards the nearby table and served himself a glass of whiskey and went and sat on the couch.

I got down on all fours and waited for his next instruction. I become his property. He directed me to crawl towards him with his fingers. As I crawled towards him, he lifted his legs over his head and pushed his butt out of the couch a bit, but was still in a sitting position and as I approached him the first thing I could see was his ass and his big balls hanging just above. “Lick my ass bitch” is all he said and I started rimming his ass, this was another first for me, and occasionally his balls as well, all the while being on my fours. His moans made me realise that he was enjoying it a lot. I continued licking for about 10 minutes. This experience was so new to me of being a slut but I was enjoying being a slut and could feel the wetness in my pussy. My sluttiness made me move from licking his ball up to his dick that was lying magnificently over his stomach. Seeing that, he said, “today this dick belongs to you and you are allowed to play with it anytime you want”. I continued licking his dick and balls and back to rimming his ass for another 10 minutes and in that time his dick began to harden and stood straight up like a tower. This was my first dick other than my husband and what a difference it was, those big fat balls hanging like sacks and that thick rod, stiff like an iron rod. Even the hairy black ass made my pussy wet just by looking and licking.

My thoughts were disturbed, when he pulled himself back to a proper sitting position and asked me to sit up, that is from all fours to be kneeling in front of him. I was now positioned between his knees, he tightened his grip by bringing his legs closer, which pushed my back in and pushed my already big boobs forward towards him. He put his glass aside and put both his hands under both my boobs and lifted them like he was weighing his newly found fruits. He then pulled his hands back and with his hand flat he rubbed my already erect nipples taking turns on both, with his other hand he somehow managed to insert a finger it into my pussy though my legs were close together, I was morning like hell and he took the opportunity of my open mouth to tongue me and I responded by putting my tongue out as well and the sloppy sounds of our tongues exploring each other along with my hummed morning sounds was making me so horny and I was reaching an orgasm and my body started to shiver. He let me enjoy that for some time, but as I was about to explode, he pulled out once again leaving me desperate and like a true slut I begged him “Please fuck me, please I beg you, fuck me like a whore, please”. He had a smile of victory on his face. He ignored my pleas and again held both my boobs with both hands and placed his cock between my boobs. My big boobs were entirely covering his cock and he moved my boobs up and down his rod and each time my boobs could feel it hitting his balls. He continued that for a while and then asked me stand up., his face was to the height of my pussy now and be started to lick my pussy, it was driving me crazy and I could hear the sloppy sounds of his tongue exploring my cunt walls. His hands were very gently caressing my bums and his tongue was playing with my pussy. He was exploring deep in my pussy with his tongue and occasionally, while gently caressing my bums he would give a tight spank and hold my bum tight. He did this till I again was reaching an orgasm and then he stopped. I begged again, for him to fuck me like a whore. He asked me to beg properly, so I kept begging. He asked me to stand up and feel my boobs with one hand and with the other hand to use two fingers to open my pussy and beg him to fuck that pussy. So I did as he said and continued to beg. “please fuck this pussy with your big cock”, oh please I continued saying things. He had done it, something they thought might take three days, and he did it before the night was even over. I became the slut he wanted me to be.

He sat back, leaning on the couch and put his hands behind his head and was enjoying the sight of me standing in front of him swaying my hips while pushing my boobs forward as I played with them in a seductive way and begging to be fucked. His black thick cock stood erect. Looking down at his cock he said: “Come sit on this and ride me”. I was waiting to get fucked so badly so, I got on the couch putting my knees on either side of his legs and lowered myself letting his stiff rod enter my wet pussy, though it was so thick it went in so smoothly as I was dripping wet. I didn’t take me long to lift my ass up and down his shaft. I could actually hear the slap-slap-slap sounds of our bodies as I pushed down on this cock as well as the sloppy sounds of my wet pussy.. He gripped my waist and pushed me up and down faster than the speed I was doing, it was like a piston going in and out of my body. He was calling me a whore and a bitch, asking me to take his cock. Then again he sat back and watched as I was riding his cock squatting over his lap, my mouth open, gasping and calling out loudly, my buttocks bouncing off his thighs, my cunt sliding up and down on the long thickness of his dark cock. He kept watching me, as my big breasts bounced up and down as well. I couldn’t keep up the pace and slowed down a bit, he immediately gave a tight spank on my Ass “SLAP” “Faster bitch”, then the other ass cheek “SLAP” “faster”. I tried to increase my speed and could feel I was going to explode into and orgasm any moment. The “SLAP” SLAP” continued till I finally had the biggest orgasm of my life. He let me subside a bit then he pushed me over to the other side of the couch and pushed my upper body over the hand rest of the couch, making me kneel on the couch, which made my ass stick out. While standing on the ground he put one leg over me on the couch and said “ I need to complete making you a slut, you bitch” and he held his cock and in one stroke pushed it up my asshole, I screamed in pain, which didn’t seem to bother him. As his dick was fully wet with my juices it went in and out without much effort. I just lost my ass virginity to the boss of the group. He fucked me like that for a while and then I could feel he was going to cum too, but he pulled out and pulled me back and I somehow automatically was sitting on the couch facing him and he pointed his dick to my face “open your mouth bitch” is all he said and with a loud grunt he started to spray his cum into my mouth as well as my face, it seemed a gallon of cum, as he finished he used his cock to scrape the cum off my face and stuck his cock in my mouth to lick clean, he did this till every drop on my face was over.

He then very casually walked out of the room with only his shirt, which was unbuttoned by then and told me while going out. “I am going down, freshen up and come down soon” and he left.

The be continued
[+] 3 users Like sujo123's post
Like Reply
great.......narration............

she became a slut

but the ownership is to be prooved

keep it up
Like Reply
Great story so far. Please continue.
Like Reply
I took a wash and freshened up. To my surprise, there was my lipstick and a makeup kit in the washroom. I didn’t put it there. It was with a note saying, “You must be looking your best at all times”. I knew that means that I had to put makeup before I went down. So I got all ready. High heels, a necklace and hanging earrings, bangles and bright red lipstick and makeup, but not a cloth to cover my modesty except the tiniest G-String panty which made me look like a real high-class whore. I walked down the stairs. My thick thighs rubbed each other, my boobs gently swayed and the necklace moved between my cleavage making me look a real slut. As I stepped on the landing of the stairs halfway down, I could see the lobby of the house and to my surprise, really, it wasn’t much of a surprise by now, after all that has happened so far. What I saw was Denash Bayya was sitting on the couch with his legs bend up over his head and ass sticking out, just the way he was some time back with me and both Sita and Ritu were on all fours in front of him in G-strings and heels, just like I was. One was licking his balls and shaft, while the other was desperately trying to reach and lick his asshole. Both their husbands Ramesh & Pradeep were sitting on the couch opposite to them completely naked stroking their manhood, watching their wives be complete whores to their master. It was then I remembered about my husband. Where is he? Seeing the wives, naked like me, also made me remember that Anisha, Denash Bayya wife (my husband’s day wife) didn’t get nude like we did. I didn’t see then as they went to their room. But it may have been as I was getting humiliated at the time that I wouldn’t have noticed.
As I reached the bottom of the stairs Ramesh & Pradeep’s attention shifted to me and my thoughts were disturbed, as their eyes lit up and they gestured me to come and sit between them. Their semi-erect cocks seem to have got stiff as rods as I reached and sat in between them.
Denash Bayya looked towards us. Just then Pradeep asked him, “How was she?”. Denash said ”Oh! A good fuck, Tight bitch, didn’t need much training, seems like a born slut”. He added looking at the two servicing his manhood. “Not like these two whores, it took so long to train them, yet need to be taught more”. He concluded by saying “Try the slut out”. That’ all they need to near, and they started on me like they were waiting for his permission.
On the other side, I heard Denash Bayya say, “One of you ride me”. Sita responded, she would have been waiting to get fucked and got on top of his thick and throbbing cock. She was finding it difficult to lower herself onto his thick shaft. But gradually managed and started riding him. Ritu was sitting on the floor watching, and she was asked to continue licking his ass, so she lowered her self below Sita’s riding ass and continued to lick his black hairy ass.

On my side, my hands were guided by both of them to their erect cocks asking to be stroked while they watched their wives be whores on the other side. I put my palm on top of their rods, making their cocks rest on their stomachs and moved my palm up and down their rods. With my fingers, I tickled their balls softly. Their dicks seem to want to explode the cum filled in their balls. Pradeep said, “This bitch really knows to satisfy, Denash bayya was right, a born slut.”

The action on the other side was intensifying; Denash Bayya started spanking Sita’s ass and shouting faster bitch. Sita was responding the best she could. But exploded with an orgasm, and slowed her movement. Denash Bayya put her aside and asked Ritu to ride him now.

On our side, Pradeep decided he wants to be sucked and stood up of the couch and put his legs on both sides of me and presented his cock for me to suck. I started by licking his balls and went on to licking is cock.

Ramesh sat in front of me and started to lick my pussy. " sssss..sssss....." I shivered as his tongue touched the inner side of my pussy lips. He even started to insert his finger in my pussy, that double pleasure of being fingered and licked was driving me mad.

Just then Pradeep pulled out and got off the couch and told Ramesh, “Let’s fuck this bitch” and sat on the couch and asked me to ride him. As I got over him and inserted his dick in my pussy, he hugged me tight and that pushed my ass out. Ramesh then got from behind and started to fuck my ass. He pushed his entire dick in my ass in one stroke " take it ...Bitch. "aaaa........aafuck...............fuckkkkkkkk........." is all I could say. Both started fucking me in a rhythm.

On the other side, Ritu was getting fucked hard too. The Lobby was filled with moaning and crying sounds and also “THWAP, TWAP, THWAP” sounds when the flesh of the man and the women they were fucking was slapping against each other.

Denash Bayya, stopped first and said, let’s fuck them in a row. She asked Ritu and Sita to come towards our couch. Pradeep and Ramesh stopped as well and we all got up. Denash Bayya asked the three girls to get on the couch on their knees facing away from them with our elbows resting on top of the backrest. Basically in Doggy Style. I was in the middle and the other two on each of my sides. Our asses would have been sticking out in a row. Denash Bayya came to me and inserted his huge dick up my pussy and I could feel the difference in his size just as it went in. Ramesh inserted into Pradeep’s wife and Pradeep did the same to Ramesh’s wife. It was a rule that husband and wife couldn’t fuck each other during their stay here.

“Thwaaaap...... Thwaaaap..... Thwaaaap.....” sounds for all three of us started. First in a slow rhythm with long strokes then the speed increased and “Thwap Thwap Thwap” it got faster till Ramesh announced, “I am going to cummmm”. Denash Bayya immediately responded, “ cum in her ass” I could see from the corner of my eys Ramesh pulled out of Ritu’s cunt and inserted his dick in her ass. He could hardly insert properly when “mmmmmmm......ohhhhhhhhh" Ramesh grunted as he cummed in Ritu’s ass. Her ass hole was covered with his huge load of cum. Denash Bayya stopped fucking me and ordered me to get up and made me kneel behind Ritu and he pushed my face onto Ritu’s ass hole. “Lick that you bitch, but keep it in your mouth and feed it to her. She earned it, so she gets to eat it” . "ahhhhhhh" Ritu moaned in pleasure as my tongue touched her ass hole and I licked the cum dripping off her ass clean. I then crawled to the other side and started to kiss Ritu on her lips, inserting my tongue deep into her mouth feeding her the cum that she earned. Just then Pradeep also cummed into Sita’s ass and I had to do the same for her as well.

Then I was asked to lie down on the carpet between the two couches and Denash Bayya got over me and fucked me missionary style for about 10 minutes, while the rest sat watching. Finally, he pulled out just before cumming, kneeled and starting cumming. It seemed to be a gallon of cum that went all over my body from my legs to the stomach and over my boobs.

Then he got up and I couldn’t believe what he did next. He walked to the section of the lobby where you could see the corridor leading the downstairs bedrooms, and called out in Hindi “ Ramu chacha ( Ramu uncle), come here, why are you standing there and watching, come close and get a better view.” Ramu Chaha is the watcher that has been with Denash Bayya’s house for over 40 years. He was a short old man. Very dark with white hair. We all knew him. When we arrived at the bungalow this time he came to unload the bags and stuff. But normally he is asked to take leave during their stay there and this time also he was asked to take leave. But Denash Bayya seemed to have other plans, which even Pradeep and Ramesh didn’t know. Both Ritu and Sita tried to cover their modesty with their hands and trying their best to hide behind their husbands. But I was fully exposed on the ground, I couldn’t even cover myself with my hands as my body was covered with cum.

Denash Bayya explained to the shocked two men in the room. “We can’t keep sending him away, and I thought we’ll need him especially to help when we have the party for our clients. And these sluts will be entertaining our clients. At some time we would have to tell him the secret. And moreover, he has some pretty sexy married daughters and relations that will be an asset to our entertainment” and laughed.

By that time Ramy Chcha came close to us and he could see me stark naked lying like a whore on the ground. Denash Bayya told him in Hindi again “Finish what you were doing release your load, watching her” Then he looked and me and said entice him, play with your pussy”. So I started fingering myself, and felt ashamed, as I seem to be enjoying being treated like a 2 bit whore. Though Ramy Chacha was a short man, his manhood wasn’t short at all, he had a long thick dick, that he stoked as he held it by lifting his dothi. It didn’t take long, standing just above me he sprayed his load of cum all over my body, a bit fell on my face as well.

Ramu Chacha seemed embarrassed, that he came so fast that he quickly moved away and went to the back of the house.

He didn’t end with that, he asked the two girls to get on all fours and lick all the cum off me and feed me, as “ she earned it” is what he said. So the girls got down on their knees and took turns giving me deep tongue kisses filled with the mixture of two men’s cum.

It wasn’t to end there as I could hear Denash Bayya call out for Ramu Chacha again.

To be continued…

Hope you all are liking this story, let me know good or bad.
[+] 2 users Like sujo123's post
Like Reply
Excellent bro. Please continue
Like Reply
Will come up with an update in few days
Like Reply
Nice story continue with more humiliation and punishment
Like Reply
lease continue
Like Reply
plz continue
Like Reply
It's a small update. As it's a complete event I thought I'll post it. hope you all like it
Like Reply
Once the girls were finished licking me off they were asked to go wash themselves. They hurriedly left as they knew Ramu chaha was coming back. I was lying helplessly, being licked all over my body. Just as Ramu Chacha came I tried to hide my modesty. Denash Bayya asked Ramu Chacha to take me to the outside tap and wash me clean and bring me back. I was so shocked. I didn’t know what to say. Ramu chacha was beaming and waited for me to get up and start working out. I didn’t dare to object, as I knew there was no use. So I started to walk out, my ass cheeks swaying with only a G-String to cover it is what I knew Ramu chcha would have been enjoying as he followed me out. As we walked to the Garden, it was dark and only a light from the veranda gave some light to the area with the tap and hose. There was a bit of a cemented area and Ramu Chacha asked me to stand there. I removed my heels and panties and stood there like a bitch going to be washed by her master. He opened the tap and cold water pressured out of the tap. He hosed me like I was an object. Then he got to do what would have pleasured him the most. He soaped me all over my body taking his time. By then the three of them had also come out with their drinks in their hands and were watching the show. Ramu chcha, kept glancing if the three were looking, and as he saw them distracted talking to themselves he started to finger fuck my pussy with is soapy hands. It was easily going in an out and I couldn’t stop moaning. Just as he saw them look, he pulled out and acted as he was just soaping me as normal. He them moved behind me. I was facing the three in the verandah. So now he was soaping my back and he moved towards my ass and he was smart, he was soaping my shoulders and neck with one hand for the three to see, but his other hand moved to my ass and he was moving his hand around my ass, and at times squeezing it, and also running his hand between my ass cheeks. Just as he saw them being distracted in a conversation again, he took the bold step and pushed a finger up my asshole. I let out a sound, but it was not loud enough for the three to hear. He kept finger fucking my ass rotating his finger while pushing it in and out. As his hand was covered with soap so his finger went deep in easily, I couldn’t bear the pain and pleasure, but didn’t want him to realise I was liking it. What a slut I have become. Just then Denash Bayya threw a towel at us and shouted out “finish it quickly and bring her in”. The three of them started to walk inside. I was relieved that it was over, but at the same time I realised the fact that they went in leaving us alone, which meant that Ramu Chaha is going to get boulder and go for the kill.

He took the opportunity and moved me around facing him and my back to the verandah. He stood in angle so he could see if they would return. His hand started moving all over my body concentrating one on my boobs and the other started to finger fuck my pussy really fast. I was moaning and was on the verge of an orgasm with all the finger fucking I had got till then. With difficulty I managed to say out loud, “he asked you to finish it quickly”. Reluctantly he stopped and went to pick the hose. I could see he had a hard on and his thick cock was sticking out under his dothi. This time he only opened the tap a bit letting water only drip out of the hose. He was getting smarter. Then he held the hose close to my body and with the slow flow of water trickling down my body, he used is other hand to wipe off the soap in my body. He very quickly got to my boobs and was playing with them more than washing the soap off, using his fingers to pinch my nipples. I was moaning like hell and for a moment I was in a different world enjoying his rough hands. As he was a short man his face was barely above my boobs in a standing position. He suddenly decided to suck my nipples taking advantage of the state I was in. It was then that I came to my senses and immediately pushed him back and again asked him to finish quickly or else they will come looking for us.

He had now got really bold and realised that deep down I was enjoying the humiliation. He spoke in Hindi and said “Don’t act. You are a real Slut, can see how you are enjoying. I am going to ask Sir to give you to me to take to the quarters to enjoy. Will be a good fuck” Saying that he held my hand and directed it to his throbbing cock over his dothi. It was hard as a thick iron rod. “See what you had done to my lund”. As I was holding his dick softly he started to jerk his hip area like he was fucking my palm that was wrapped around his dick. He was jerking his whole body now with excitement. He looked like those stray dogs in the street fucking. By now he had reached with the hose to my pussy area and he inserted two fingers into my pussy and started finger fuck me so fast. I think both of us would have had an orgasm if it wasn’t for a shout we heard “ Ramu Chacha Have you finised” from one of the three of them. Ramu chaha immediately stopped and quickly went to the tap and increased the water flow and hosed the soap down as quickly as possible and then gave me the towel to dry myself. I was so glad that it was over. I couldn’t handle another orgasm so quickly after being fucked so much before. I wore my g-string panties that really didn’t cover anything, It was as good as being stark naked, but it somehow makes you look a slut when you put it on, then I put my heels on too and I realised that I was going back in to continue to be the slut they want from me. I know the night wasn’t yet over for me.

To be continued
Like Reply
hot ........foreplay by ramu kaka

where is her fucking husband
i think he is lickin cunt of danesh bhaya's wife

keep it up
Like Reply
(02-02-2020, 08:46 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: hot ........foreplay by ramu kaka

where is her fucking husband
i think he is lickin cunt of danesh bhaya's wife

keep it
You are on the right track. That's all I can say, or else, it will kill the suspense. wait for the next update. But will need a few days.
Like Reply