Adultery Wife and school parent - Author: crush19
this is a new storie of my sexy wife.........kaviya........im 36 and my wife was in her 30 and she look much younger sexy part of my wife was her boobs......her cleavage was so sexy.....and her lips........which was so luscious and hot ...when ever we have sex i used to say my wife that her boobs was so hot and all male loves to see it...........if they see those clevage they will be jealous on me.......to have such a sexy wife........

i used to encourage her to wear sexy dress......which expose her cleavage more......but when ever i say she refuse to do so..........and used to ask me y im so askinng her to expose her.........and she never like that and had never done that.

i love guys watching her sexy lips and her boobs.....

she used to go to pick my son from his school......one day i went with her as i was free that day......as i was parking my vehicle..she went in front....i saw few of the guys who came to pick there childs were staring at my wife......and i heared a guy was commenting to other guy....that kaviya was so sexy .....that comment made me hard.........

i decided to stop and watch whats happening there....i saw a guy who was tall and with well built muscle .and was handsome...was trying to pick conversation with kaviya..........as i see that something .....some different feeling happen inside me.....

i didnt go near to kaviya as he was there...........they both were talking something.......bell rang and she pick my child and i pretend as if im waiting in parking place.......

we went home......that night i feel hard by thinking about that guy.....flirting with kaviya.........we had a nice sex.....

i asked about that guy during sex........who was he........and what he was talking with her.............she laguhed and asked me whether i was watching it........i said yes.........kaviya said his name is arun and parent of my child classmate......and usually ask about class work details etc........

but i feel something fissy about that guy........and said to kaviya.......have he asked her no.....???

she said yes he asked buy i said.....i have some plm with my cell .....and didnt gave my no she said.........

i said her hey kaviya he is trying to flirt with u...........she kidded me and said me really i too love to flirt with him he is such a handsome guy she said and laughed..........and we had a great sex that night..........

morning i went to offfice and call kaviya and ask her to give his no to him............are u kidding are u serious she asked me...............i said i like to watch him flirting with u so plz for mysake just give your no ............just small fun please...........she first refused...........and after my repeated........request she said ..........he already gave his buisness card i have that with me only she said

i asked her to message him.............she 1st refuse............

after school time i called her and i asked her whether she messaged him...............

she said no...........i dunno how to start message she said.............and ask me y i want her to message him..........i said i like to see that guy flirting with u so plz message her i said.............[img]- -web/20170609060348im_/http://www.xossip.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ...........she 1st refuse and ask me to do that myself...........after i return from my office.............

i was thinking the whole day how to message.............i came home we had dinner.........and ........and i ask her did she message him...............she said noooo and gave her mobile and said do what ever you want dont disturb me i have many house works she said and she went............i messaged him .....hi im kaviya this is my mobile no i got it repair now only.......

i messaged him and was waiting for his reply........the time when i was messaging was by 11.00 pm.........as soon as i message i got reply..........

hiii happy to see your message i didnt expect that you will message me...thank you

i replied: just now now i got it repaired and i thought of u jai so i messaged you ....

jai: you didnt sleep kaviya.........its late na....

i: no gautham......i have some work to finish.....all slept just now i finished all work so i taught of mess u

conversation went on for few mins......by that time kaviya came.........and i showed the conversation.......she was ......amazed by seeing...it

jai: kaviya i will say onething dont get angry ok

when he messaged so i start getting hard on my phant...............

kaviya: (i dictate she typed) ............y im going to get angry i will never say .....

jai: you look damn cute..................your husband is very lucky............

( im tooo hard on my phant now)

kaviya : really thank you thank you.............

jai: y dont you wear saree it will be best suits for you..............it will make you look more cute..........

kaviya : i will wear one day.............
immediately she typed i feel sleepy good night

we had a great sex that night........i ask kaviya to wear saree the next day.........usually she hate wearing saree................so refused first.........and after my repeated request she said ok..............

next day i selected black colour designer saree.....and ask her to wear single fleet.......so that her cleavage was partly visible...........she weared that and..........i ask her to pic her saree pic to him...........she got angry on me..........and said no............but i managed and made her accept .........and i took pic of her in saree and posted it for him in whatsapp.............

jai: wow...........amazing you look so sexy( 1st time he use that word)...............like to see you immediately..............he replied......

kaviya: i comming to school in this saree only you can see me there ( i replied )
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
then I asked her to go in saree …………she said im having dirty mind…………..i laughed and ask her to go…………….she went in that saree……..i droped her in my car and was watching her ………all parents eyes was on her…………her friends came and compliment her that she look hot………..
by that time jai came ……….he stunned to see kaviya in black saree………and her cleavage was almost visible…………he was talking something and kaviya was blushing each time………..and I feel hot …………and I went to my office………
and I was thinking about that incident only……………..
kaviya called me and was started shouting at me……….all were seeing me awkward………..and that jai was saying Iam look sexy………..his eyes were roaming all over my body please ……………..i feel something…………..don’t ask me to do so …………here after like that she was shouting………………..
I said lets discuss tonight ……………and I kept my phone…………….
Night I went to my house and saw kaviya was busy in kitchen and I took her mobile and was seeing her message………..i was shocked……………jai was describing kaviya body…. …….he messaged kaviya ………that her cleavage was awesome………….and so sexy………….i have never seen such a beautiful cleavage ever …………etc……….
By seeing that message my cock was full hard…………I was tempted more…………..and I pull kaviya and make more love……….and during love I ask kaviya to ……..flirt with him……………
And I ask her did she like him r not………….she said yes I like him but how can I do this………I cant she refuse…………….im your hubby will you do what I like or not………….she said yes I will do what ever you like…………..then flirt with jai I love to see you both flirting ………..
Then finally kaviya accept my request……….i handed her mobile and ask her to reply him………she asked me what to reply…….i said I dunno but make him flirt with u I said ………I love to watch a guy flirting with my wife I said…………..
She 1st …….hesitate to do so…….so I took her mobile and messaged him……..dont admire too much I feel shy…………..i messaged him
Immediately I got reply……from him……..really you have such a lovey structure…………..i gave mobile to her…………and ask her to message him…………
I connect her whatsapp in my laptop and was watching her conversation………………..
She replied him………….do I really look sexy……………
Jai said yeh your damn sexy……………….hey can you please send me your saree pic with pallu droped………………………..im vey much eager to see your lovely cleavage…………plzzzzz
She replied no………….but jai didn’t leave her………..he was flirting more………and kaviya to became so hot……………………
I act as though I feel sleepy and ask her to continue her chat……………………
I switched off my room light………..she was sitting in hall……….in saree………..she posted a pic……..in whatsapp……………slowly she pulling her pallu down
she posted series of pic as per jai request………………….finally she droped her full pallu……………….and bend for him to sow the max clevage
I was so hot in seeing those pic……….as imaging jai……………..who is getting treat for his eyes………………………..
Jai was mesmerized by those pic and……….he says…… kaviya I like to touch and play in this sexy boobs…………….will you allow me………please only once……..just once………….i became mad by seeing your sexy cleavage…………..please…………….
I feel hot……as jai was…..pleading kaviya…………..…….very hot and I called kaviya… to come to my room ………and I kissed her played with her boobs………as I do I asked her to imagine jai……..was doing so…………….she became so wet……….………..we had a great fuck that day…………………………..i asked her how did jai fucking her naughtly…………….
She said…………..yeh ………great………………….
I was aroused by her words and her moaning made me so hot……………………..
After my fuck I asked her what she is going to do………she asked me what iam talking about………..i said I saw all your chats………..and showed ……………..her chats…………she feel tensed……………I made her comfort…………and I said I love to see you flirting please don’t spoil it………………
And then again I asked her what she is going to do………………..she was silent ……..i asked her don’t you want ……..his manly hand to touch your cleavage and boobs…………………..she was silent……….dont you love his hand to play on ur assets…………….she replied isn’t it wrong to do so………………..i said without my knowledge if u do its wrong…………………………..and iam giving permission if u like to feel his manly hand playing your boobs you can ………….but one condition I want to see how he play on your boobs………………..
She asked me are u serious………….you want me to do that……………..yeh dear…………I love to watch …….him play his manly hand on your boobs………….
But……………..how can I allow him……………Its all yours how can I …………..yeh its mine and iam giving permission if u like to do so……………..you can…………I love to watch…………and I know your inner feeling you also love to do am I right………………
She replied yeh I like to but………..dont say this but etc ……………go wear some sexy outfit to school………..i replied
She weared another hot sleeveless saree and went to school………..jai came close to her………………..as he came close I feel hard …………..he again pleaded her kaviya im mad on your boobs please allow me to feel it………………….kaviya then replied ok only once you can touch only my boobs nothing else………..saying that she said shall we go to beach………
And kaviya got into his car and the car ……….went out from school……………and I lost them in the traffic and I don’t know what happen……my heart was pumping……….so I text her……… ……..and I ask her were they were going……….she replied as beach…………….and I rush to beach………….there I saw jai car………..it was transparent glass car………..and I watched it little far from the car……………..i cant see what happening clearly and I got disappointed………..i can see the car was shaking……….
My sexy wife with sexy saree was alone with a stranger……………..in his car……….something is going…………but I cant……..seee………………..i got tensed and irritated……………10 mins went……………..15 mins went………………20 mins went………………..and 30 mins went………………finally made my mind and called her…………………..and ask her to return…………and after few mins…………car started to move from beach I went to my home……
I was angry on her………………..and scolded her………….y did she did like that I asked………….she said im helpless……………..i thought u will follow…………….me…………….i asked her what happen atleast say that………….i got in his car………..while driving ………itself she kept his hand on my thigh……….i feel like electric shock in my whole body……………….he was caressing my thigh…………….then he took me to beach………..and slowly saw me and he….. kissed my lips………… …….……..he sucked my lips……… I can saw jai’s salaiva in her lips yet …..and slowly his hand removed my pallu…………………he touch my neck kiss it and …………he place his hand on my cleavage…………….and slowly……..as he kisses his hand move inside my blouse………..he was slow and erotic………………………his manly hand feel like heaven…………….i mesmerized………………..and closed my eyes …………his hand moved over my navel………….and again he try to unbutton my blouse………………..that time only u called me………………..so I came ……..back………
Is that enough………………I have said all…………………she was angry on me………………I said sorry sorry………………but I got angry since I cant able to watch sorry I said……………….
As we were talking jai messaged her………………hey……….kaviya……………your so sexy…………..your boobs were so soft…………and your lips were sooooooooooo luscious……if I close my eyes your coming in my mind…………….. love to FUCK YOU…………please only once…………….after this I will never ask you anything please…………………please……..
As I read this message I was tempted more…………and I saw jai’s hand mark in her milky boobs which made me hot ……………and we had a great sex that day………….
Morning I asked kaviya……….do u like to fuck him…………….she smiled………….didnt say anything……..i said her no cheating this time………….call him to our house…………..call him by saying that im gone out of station…………………she messaged jai…….as I said………..and I ask her to do what ever she like to do in the hall itself……….as I can see her clearly………..this time she weared skirt and sleeveless top………..i asked her to shave her pussy………..and not to wear panty underneath………………she did as I said………..
I heared car sound and I went to the hideout………..
Jai came……….as he enter he kissed her………………and lock the door as he kisses………………..sucked her lips like ……….candy……..he was very fast this time……………..kaviya cant able to control him and……she didn’t make any move……………he licked kaviya lips…………….my kaviya cute lips……………………was been licked like a dog……..he ……..kissed her neck…………..she moaned………………..jai …………kisss meeeeeeeee she moaned……..i was aroused…………and feel little guilty………..as he make her move……………I feel very tempted………he …………….hug kaviya from her back………….and inserted her manly hand on her …….top…………..kaviya whole body was shivering in pleasure I can clearly see………
He licked my kaviyas shaved armpit………….like a hungry beast……he licked her ear lobe……………..and make it wet……….……his hands was slowly invading her boobs………………….on her top…………..he squeeze it…………..
Slowly he unbutton her tops…………as he unbutton I can see my kaviyas cute hidden cleavage …………came to light……………jai was describing herr beauty…………………but kaviya………..kept his hand on his mouth and said please stop talking………………kiss me ………………have me she said………….i was tempted by kaviyas …………word ……jai to……………..he unbutton al the button and removed her…………….top………….she was in slip and skirt…alone……..………..he carry her to bedroom ………….and lock the door…………I was shocked…………………..and kaviya was nt obeying my order…………………..my heart was beating fast to see …………whats happeing don’t want to miss anything……………..and managed a got a view through window ………………….
By the time I reach window he have removed kaviya slip also…………..now my kaviya was completely half naked infront of a stranger………………she was lying in the bed…and jai was playing with her cutenavel……………………my……kaviya haven’t shown her body to anyone other than me but today………….pair of manly hand is roaming all over her boobs…………….her milky white boobs was ……………so hot with her black nipple……………..and it was full stiff as she was in full mood……..( I have never seen her boobs like this)…………………………..
Jai remover his tshirt……………….he had well built body with six pack……………..removed his shorts toooo………………..his cock should be big I guess …………is about to tear her boxer and wants to come out………..
He lied over my kaviyas sexy body……………her boobs crused on his broad chest ( im average guy with slim body only……..)
Super bro
Like Reply
post full story
Like Reply
Great going
Keep it up.
Like Reply
awesome buildup
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha