Cost for a loan
Hello there to all who have come in to read my story I am from Mumbai my names Falguni aged 25 years and married 2 years back to Parag and have a baby boy but I cant say whose it is. LOL. Anyway we stay with my laws who are a bit orthodox and we have a self-maintained apartment. I never had enjoyed sex with my husband who had a small video/audio business and his dream was to expand it to a huge departmental store only for audio/video/cd's/dvd's etc. at any cost. He had applied for Loans to Private and Public Sector Institutions for expanding his store. 

One day he came home and he told me that he had got a call from a Private Company whose Manager who used to approve loans Mr. Raj used to stay just a couple of buildings next to us and he had met my husband just in the corner of the lane and had called him on Friday but as he told him he was suppose to be going out of station for a day and it shall not be possible on Friday he said come on Monday morning at 10:00 AM with all documents completed. 

It was the most exciting moment for him and we went out for dinner. My husband was supposed to go to Surat to drop my Laws to my Sister-in-laws place. They had left on Thursday night and I was all alone with my Son. 

On Friday that was the next day I received a call as I picked up and said "Hello", the person opposite said he was Mr. Raj and he wanted Mr.Parag to come over now for getting his loan approved. I told him he was out of station and he said it was okay if his wife would come over and sign the necessary documents I told him I was his wife but I didn't know a single thing about the documentation he said it was okay I just had to sign as the approval was either today or never. So I hurried got dressed had worn a Pink colour Salwar Kameez and white lacy undergarments and as I reached the address he had given me on telephone I asked for Mr.Raj in the office I was told to wait and be seated.

Say after around 5 to 6 minutes a peon came and told me to enter the cabin in the left side corner. I got up and entered the cabin and there was Mr. Raj in his cabin seated all alone and I saw that he too was surprised and looked excited by seeing a married women of 25 years and of looks 36-24-36 Blonde and Cute with long hair and height of 5ft 6 and 110 lbs all alone in his cabin. "I don't understand why you asked me here Mr. Raj. My husband handles the business. He spoke to you about the loan he needs. I don't see how I can help."

I smiled at the loan officer as i sat down in his office. My husband, Parag, started a small audio/video business that had been very successful. Mr.Raj and his wife lived in our neighborhood and they saw us frequently. Raj was an older man in his early 40's. He was always making passes at me as I was very good looking; blonde, large firm breasts, nice legs and a small waist. He was hot for me. I was not interested in doing anything with him. I thought about telling his wife or my husband but I didn't want to start any trouble. Now I was sitting in his office. Raj had called me that morning and said he had to get some more information and signatures for the loan. My husband was out of town for the day. I had explained that to him, but he wanted me there.

"I asked you to come here this morning Falguni because I want you to suck my cock," he said straight-faced.

"Oh NO!!" I exclaimed and got up to leave. "Fuck you! You son of a bitch! You're an asshole!!"

"See my dear Falguni, if you leave now, and don't blow me, I'll deny your husband the loan he needs. He'll be out of business in a week. Now sit down." Raj said calmly. I glared at that banker, and then sat back down. 

"How can you do that!" I cried. "Parag has never done anything to you. He's hard working "

"He, and you, is yuppie trash. You came here for money well he wants some of my money and I want you. I think it's a fair trade."

"I'll never do it! I'll tell your wife, I'll tell your boss! You're crazy if you think I'm going to suck your cock!!" I glared at him with hate in my eyes.

"Oh! You'll do a lot more then suck my cock. That's just to start with. Over the course of the loan, six months I believe, I'll have you wherever and whenever I want. If you refuse at anytime, I'll call the loan. As for telling my wife, she won't believe you. As you telling my boss. This loan is iffy. I think your husband will do O.K. with it, but its close. Prudent banking would deny the loan. My boss will understand that. Then I'll sue your little ass off for defamation of character. I'll own you! So Falguni Darling, you little cunt, get over here, stop talking and start sucking!" He laughed.

I was stunned. He had it all figured out. I wanted so much to get out of there, but I wanted my husband to get that loan, as he needed the money to make his dream come true. I sat there thinking and thinking. As my predicament sunk into me I whimpered. "If, I suck your cock now, you'll give Parag the loan?"

"Yes, then as added interest for this risky loan, you'll put out for me whenever I want it.

Now close and lock the door and get over here and suck me off!" I sat there with shock in my eyes. Slowly, I realized that I had no choice. I was going to do it and I had to do this for my husband whom I loved.

Reluctantly I got up, locked the door and turned to face him. He was smiling triumphantly. As I slowly walked towards him he said, "Take your Kameez off". I grimaced. I despised him and what I was about to do.

My husband needed that loan. Slowly, I unbuttoned my Kameez, glaring at the banker with unconcealed hatred.

As the buttons became undone, I held my Kameez closed, hoping against hope for some escape from the lecherous man before me. "Quit stalling Falguni, or I won't fuck you, I'll fuck your husband!" Raj sneered. Resigned to the inevitable, I silently slipped my Kameez from my shoulders. I stood before the banker in my sexy, lacy, skimpy white brassiere, my large firm breasts barely concealed by the flimsy garment. My tits pushed against my brassiere, seeming to be trying to break free.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Get over here!" He ordered. My heart was beating rapidly as I approached Raj. When I came behind his desk, Raj slid his chair back away from his desk. His pants were undone and his cock and balls were exposed.

His cock was long, thick and rock hard. He smiled up at me with contempt. "Get down on your knees in front of me and suck my prick. Suck it good and your husband gets his loan. Suck it bad and you're bankrupt."

I looked down at the hard prick. Raj's pubic hair was as black as the hair on his head. I sank to my knees before the half naked man. Raj put a hand on one of my bra-encased tits. And I was shocked. Involuntarily, I backed away as till that day any other man had never touched me except my husband Parag. "NO no no!"

Raj laughed, "no titties, no loanie!" Almost crying, I moved backed to him. Raj put his hand back on my breast. He squeezed it hard, feeling my nipples become erect. He slipped his hand inside of my brassiere, touching my bare tit flesh. First, his palm pressed against my enlarged nipple. Then, he tweaked it between his thumb and forefinger. He kneaded my soft tit flesh as I the stunned young housewife kneeled before him obediently. Raj pushed my skimpy brassiere cup aside, exposing my milky white soft breast. He squeezed and pinched my naked tits. I remained on my knees before him, half dressed and in shock as his hand worked on my breast. As he moved over to my other tit, pushing my bra cup aside, I started to cry. Raj chuckled as he continued to feel me up. Then he said, "ahh poor little baby girl Falguni needs a pacifier, something to suck on. Come here baby, suck on this!" He moved his hand to the back of my head and pushed it down towards his erect cock.

"Please no!" I pleaded as his cockhead touched my lips, "Please don't make me do this!"

"Shut up kid and start sucking! Do it now or your husband's store is history!" The banker laughed. Still crying, I reached up and took his cockshaft in my soft hands and began stroking it. I ran my fingers up and down his hard cockshaft. I thought that if I stroked it enough, he'd cum before I had to suck him. I moved my hands to his balls and gently caressed them.

"Quit stalling and suck my cock!" Raj commanded. Ashamed but knowing I had no choice, I moved my face to his cock-head. I was revolted and my heart was beating rapidly as my silky tongue tentatively emerged from between my soft lips.

Then, ever so slowly, my tongue touched the underside of his cock. I tasted that banker's prick. Unsure of myself, I licked cautiously at his hard shaft, then, my lips caressed his prick. I licked his cock from his cockhead to its root and back to his cockhead. Still sobbing, I opened my mouth wide, moved my lips to his cockhead and sucked the banker's cockmeat into my warm, watery mouth.

My soft, perfectly painted red lips closed around the man's long cock. I felt his prick begin to enlarge as my tongue moved along the shaft. I moved my head back and forth sucking as much of the growing shaft into my throat as possible. My moist, watery mouth covered his cock shaft with hot saliva. His mushroom shaped cockhead grew larger and more resilient with each passing second. The rhythmic sucking and milking of my soft velvety mouth made Raj's prick continue to enlarge. He was moving his hips back and forth as my cocksucking mouth aroused him further. My eyes were opened and I saw his pubic hair inches from my cock sucking lips. Finally, his cock was fully erect. It had been long since I had stopped crying. "Oh yeah Falguni Darling," Raj panted, "Suck on that cock." I found his words strangely exciting.

When I started to blow him, Raj had taken his hand from my breast. Now, as I continued to suck his cock, Raj slid his hand onto my chest and explored my breasts. As I blew the banker, his fingers traced my tit flesh, his fingers were rubbing and kneading the proud erect nobs of my nipples. Then he palmed my nipple. I sucked harder, driven by his hands on my flesh, pursing my lips tightly around his thick cock.

He was groaning as I continued to stroke the base of his prick and suck on his cockhead. Then I took more of his prick into my soft wet mouth.

I returned my mouth to the huge dick before me. I licked and kissed the underside from the base of his cock to its head. When my lips returned to his cockhead, there were drops of pre-cum oozing out. I licked around his pisshole, scooping his pre-cum into my mouth with my tongue and swallowing it. I licked it between his foreskin and his cockhead, and then sucked his cockhead into my mouth once again. The cocksucking act I was performing on the man was affecting me.

Although I tried to rationalize that this was not really sex, my nipples were hard and erect, my brassiere push aside exposing my naked tit flesh. I felt my pussy quivering and throbbing, discharging hot cunt juices into my panties. I was really getting into it, and now wanted desperately to please the banker. I wanted to taste his cum.

Raj was looking down on me, watching his cock slide in and out of my mouth. He watched my head bobbing back and forth as my lips held his cockshaft tightly and my tongue flicked madly at the sensitive underside of his prick. He knew I was getting into it, I was enjoying sucking him off. I wasn't an experienced cocksucker so I had trouble swallowing more than half of his large prick, and continually alternated between sucking near the head and kissing and licking further down from mid cock to the base where my hand was gently stroking and milking his shaft.

When my lips next neared the root, Rajs panted, "suck my balls!" I complied. Still jerking his cockshaft with my hand I moved my mouth over to his cum filled balls and licked at his scrotum sack. Then I sucked one of his balls into my mouth along with his gray curly pubic hair. His prick tasted of raw sex. My tongue and lips worked to devour his one cum filled ball, then switched to the other. When I thought I had sucked on his balls enough, I kissed and licked each one gently before returning my mouth to his cockhead.

Raj looked down at me and watched his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. As he felt up my tit, he was moaning and moving his hips, trying to push more of his cock into my mouth. He took his free hand and wrapped around me, showing me how he wanted me to jerk him off into my mouth as I sucked him off. After I was doing it the way he wanted, he pulled his hand from my breast and put both his hands on my head and held it still and then moved his cock in and out of my throat, fucking my mouth. As his cock passed back and forth between my lips, my tongue licked and flicked at the underside of his prick. My lips held his cock tightly.

I felt his cock getting bigger and hotter. Raj began fucking into my mouth faster and faster, faster and faster. On each stroke, he pushed more of his cockmeat down my throat then the previous time. My moist tender lips grasped tighter and tighter around his glistening prick as my warm wet mouth took more and more of his huge shaft. After a few minutes, Raj had his entire 10-inch cock in my mouth, my nose was buried in his pubic hair. He then held my head steady, and pistoned his entire cockshaft rapidly in and out of my mouth from his pisshole to the root. He fucked my accepting mouth for several minutes, driving his cock deep in my throat. My hands were now holding his ass cheeks for dear life, my mouth filled completely with the thick, long mass of cockmeat. My tongue licked and flicked along the underside of his cock as he reamed it in and out of my throat. Then, he grabbed my head by my long hair and roughly moved my head back and forth along his prick as he continued to fuck into my cock hungry mouth. My panties were soaked with my cunt juices which were flowing freely because of my cocksucking.

"Its time to eat my cum Falu Darling!" Raj panted as he felt his balls swell in anticipation of bursting forth with a heavy load of sticky white cum. I sucked harder. Raj knew it was nearly beyond his control, that any second now it would be over. Only a few seconds more... just as my lovely young lips tightly pursed around his aching cock, sucking voraciously, trying to milk his cum from him. His body straining to hold back the inevitable. A gasp broke from his parched throat. "NOW Falu, NOW!!" He screamed. His hands grabbed my head and he shoved my hungrily sucking mouth down hard onto his manically jerking cock. Finally, his prick exploded in my mouth, filling it with his sperm. Raj's cum filled balls spurted three or four large loads of their precious fluid in my mouth, I continued sucking greedily as every drop emptied down my throat. I tried to lick every moist bit of his cum from the madly throbbing head of his cock. His hot gooey semen tasted like heaven to me. I tried to swallow it all, but some slipped from my lips. He then pushed my head back and shot several spurts of cum all over my face. I watched as his cock jerked about wildly, ejaculating his hot load on my face. His cum was in my eyes and on my nose. Large globs of cum dripped down my cheeks.
Like Reply
Raj put his prick back in my mouth. My lips again tightly encircling his massive cockshaft. He continued moving my head back and forth as I continued nibbling on his cockhead, sucking clean every last drop of his life-giving sperm that I could until he was completely drained. He left his big cockinside of my mouth as it slowly softened. "You're a pretty good cocksucker Falguni." Raj observed as he pulled his now soft cock from my mouth and put it back in his pants. I remained on my knees before him, no longer in heat and stunned by what I had just done. "Now, get up here and sit in my lap!" He laughed. Not knowing why he wanted me too, I got up and obeyed. Raj reached over and picked up a stamp and gave it to me. He pointed to a spot on my husband's loan application. "Here!" He instructed. I stamped the page, `APPROVED'. "There, wasn't it worth it?" Raj laughed. I, still revolted by what he made me do, just nodded, `yes'. Raj laughed again and took the stamp from me. He inked it up, then, holding each of my breasts, stamped them `APPROVED'. I was shocked, Raj laughed some more.

"Now get dressed and get out of here. I'll call your husband tomorrow and tell him the good news. I think you should throw a party on Saturday night to celebrate. I'll fuck you then. Dress sexy, especially under your clothes. Understand?" I nodded `yes'. In a daze, I slipped off his lap, repositioned my breasts in my brassiere, found my Kameez and put it on. "May I fix my make-up?" I asked softly. Raj nodded `yes'. He watched as I did. When I got up to leave, Raj asked, "what do you say?" Incensed, but knowing I didn't have a choice, I answered "Thank You." Raj laughed, "your very welcome!" And watched me as I the pretty young housewife who had just sucked him off for a loan, left his office.

My husband got the loan he needed. As Mr. Raj, the banker had instructed me when I blew him in return for approving the loan, my husband and I threw a party to celebrate that weekend. A lot of people showed up, crowding our home. I didn't see Raj and hoped he wasn't going to come. I knew better. He had told me he was going to fuck me there. I knew I had to submit to him or he would pull the loan, bankrupting my husband.

An hour into the party, I saw him, standing with his wife talking to a prominent local businessman. Raj eyed me, and beckoned me over. I obeyed. "Hello Mrs.

Parikh!" He smiled. "Do you know my wife Pooja?" I shook my head no and Raj made the introductions. As the conversation petered out after several minutes, Raj took me aside and said, "upstairs hallway in 5 minutes. NO BULLSHIT!!" I nodded `yes'. I didn't want to do it, but was afraid of his power over my husband's business. I was upstairs when I was supposed to be. I waited several minutes before Raj came up.

"Where's the bathroom?" He asked. I pointed to it and he pushed me inside, locking the door. "My, you look pretty!" He laughed gazing at my young firm body in a low cut, short party dress, "dressed up for me?" I hated him but nodded `yes'. "GOOD! and your undies?" He asked lifting the front of the married woman's dress. I had on stockings, a garter belt and sheer string bikini panties. "Good, you do like your told!" He laughed. "Now take off your panties!"
"In here!!" I was shocked. "Just do it!" Raj commanded. I obeyed, lifting my dress and putting my hands under it to my waist, I pushed my panties down and stepped out of them. My dress fell back down.

"Pick them up!" I bent over and retrieved my panties.

Raj took them from me. He put his hands on my waist, lifted me and made me sit on the sink. He sat down on the toilet. "I want to taste you!" I was shocked. I enjoyed being eaten, but not by this hateful man? "Lift you dress!" I obeyed. Raj turned to me, parted my long shapely legs and stared at my naked cunt. It was beautiful, covered with soft hair, barely hiding the moist, pink line of my young cunt slit, perfectly framed by the lacy garter belt.

He took a deep breath of my cunt odor, savoring its smell. Then he extended his tongue and took his first taste of my luscious cunt. The flat of his tongue swept between my widespread cunt lips and brought an involuntary gasp from my throat. Almost against my will, my hand moved behind my head and I tilted myself down so I could watch directly. His mouth glued itself to my pussy lips and he sucked hard, letting his tongue curl deep into my moist cuntal passage and then twitch as my interior muscles closed around it. He worked it around then out, seeking the tip of my clit and teasing it, then nipping lightly, expertly with his teeth. Raj lapped like a crazed man at my clit. I moaned and squirmed in revulsion on the sink. He moved to my open cunt slit and took deep penetrating licks of my glistening cunt. He tongue fucked me hard and deep. He continued to lick and suck, driving me who was a married woman wild with his thrusting tongue. He loved the way my silken thighs clenched around his face knowing I loved the way he sucked my cunt, even if I didn't. My juices flowed freely from my pulsing cunt into his mouth.

"Nooo,, please,,, don't,,, please,,, stop...." I sobbed. But they both new I didn't mean it. Even if I did, Raj didn't care. I was flailing my hips wildly as he continued to slaver at my wet throbbing cuntal slit. The tormenting wet licking kept on and I heard the lewd "slurp-slurp-slurp" of his tongue licking against my most secret parts even above the wild pounding of my heart.

I could hardly believe that it was really me, sitting on my bathroom sink with a near stranger, debasing myself, letting him lick my pussy. It was something I never would have dreamed possible. But then it started. Almost imperceptively at first. `OH NO!! This can't be!!' I screamed to myself. I had begun to feel them... little wisps of forbidden pleasure beginning to swirl around inside the depths of my hot, throbbing pussy. I was beginning to enjoy this lascivious licking by this man. I couldn't believe the change that had come over my body. I tried to suppress my pleasure, but I couldn't stop myself from crying out in obvious passion when Raj again took the rigid little bud of my clit between his teeth and began to titillate it with his tongue. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" I gasped repeatedly, arching my back off the sink, forcing my helplessly aroused pussy against the tremendous, pleasure giving thrusts of Raj's diligently working tongue. My whole shameless writhing body seemed on fire now. I didn't care who was doing it to me. I just wanted to cum! Raj pressed his face deeper into the steamy morass of my the impassioned young wife's cunt. He began to jab his tongue at the wet contracting circle of my eager quivering cuntal orifice, feeling the greedily sucking motions of my pussy walls trying to pull it into the dark, heated depths of my tight young cunt.

Suddenly, he stiffened his wet, slashing tongue and rammed it as deep as it would go into the hot pulsating passage between my wildly thrashing legs.

"Aaaaggghhhh! Aaaaggghhh! Oh...! OHHHH!!!" I moaned. I nearly went insane from the expert tongue fucking. My excited quivering cunt walls clung to his long darting tongue. My naked round hips and ass quivered and shook with the vibrations which spasmed throughout my pelvis. "Oh yeah!!! YES!! YESSS!!! Do it to me! Lick my pussy!! Make me cum! Just a little more and I'll make it! PLEASE!!!!!!" I heard my words but couldn't believe I was saying them. I was completely uninhibited and aroused now, every nerve ending tensed and poised for the bittersweet agony of completion.

Almost there, I felt his tongue move deeper up my cunt one more time, licking savaging away.

"Ohhh! I'm cumming!!! I'M CUMMINGGG!!!!" I chanted mindlessly as my passion deranged hips began to grind against Raj's half-hidden face in my convulsing cunt.

My cuntal walls milked greedily on his thick thrusting tongue. My hands dropped to entwine themselves in his black hair in an effort to force his head even further between my lewdly spread legs. Never before had I experienced such a wildly exciting rapture. As he continued to tongue-fuck my hot convulsing pussy, I found even more new frenzies of pleasure. Finally, he was finished. Raj's tongue stopped licked my cunt and he slowly pulled his head back, staring at my hot swollen cunt lips. As the tremors in my satiated body began to subside, the pleasure he had just given me made me ashamed of myself. Trying to catch my breath, I sat there, my dress up around my waist, awaiting his orders. I closed my legs in embarrassment. Raj got up.

"Clean yourself up, then go downstairs and mingle with your guests. Be back here in ten minutes."
"May I have my panties?" I asked meekly. "You don't need them." Raj laughed. "Now get ready!" Frustrated, I slipped off the sink, my dress falling down to cover my pussy.

I didn't say a word as I used a towel to clean my legs of my pussy juices and his saliva.
Like Reply
As I left he said again, "ten minutes." Raj used the time to wash his face, he smiled at himself in the mirror, knowing he had brought the young married woman off, even against my will. In ten minutes I was back. "Where's your bedroom?" He asked and followed me as I showed him. We went inside. "Lay down on the bed!" When I obeyed, he said, "lift your dress!" Again I obeyed, exposing my naked cunt to his lecherous eyes. Now spread your legs! WIDE!" I began to sob softly as I submitted to the man. I knew he was going to fuck me and I couldn't stop him. He gazed down at my pulsating cunt, pantyless, framed by my lacy garter belt and stockings. It was still wet, red and swollen from the tongue fucking he has just given me minutes before.

"My turn!" He laughed, undoing his pants, exposing his rock hard cock and getting down between my luscious silky legs. He laid down on top of me, forgoing any preliminaries. "Put it in!" He commanded. "Please don't!!" I started to cry.

"Do as you're told!" He commanded.

Protesting again to no avail, I reached down and grasped his long thick cock guiding it to my moist cuntal opening. Raj felt the tickle of my pussy hair on his cockhead as he pushed forward into the creamy folds of my luscious cunt. Raj laughed at me as his prick slowly penetrated my cunt. "Gooooodddd! NO!! NO!! PLEASE NOOOOO!!!!" I cried as I felt the first harsh pressure of his fat cock against my once virtuous cuntal opening. But I could not resist the banker. Against my will, as I continued to cry no, my legs spread even further apart to receive even more of Raj's thick cockmeat into my steamy hot pussy as he slowly pushed further and further into me. My cuntal canal expanded almost to its limit as Raj's thick cock pushed deeper into me. Raj's chest crushed down on my breasts. He bit and licked my neck. I sobbed softly begging the banker to stop. Ever so slowly, he pushed his prick further inside of me the subjugated housewife's pussy. His hands were on my hips guiding the movement of my cunt just the way he wanted it. I whimpered in bittersweet agony as his huge cockhead fucked deeper into me, stretching the tight little slit of my cunt until I felt as though my belly would rip and my thighs tear apart from the relentless fucking pressure of Raj's huge cock.

I felt the thick prick inch its way up my tight wet pussy. He continued to ever so slowly fuck his thick cock up my cunt. "No! No!" I sobbed softly as Raj pushed his cock further up into my defenseless pussy.

My cunt was slick from the tongue fucking he had given me minutes before and it readily opened to receive his hard prick. In seconds Raj had the entire length of his prick up my cunt, their pubic bones ground together. Raj held his cock totally within my cunt for several seconds. "Oh god this can't be, this can't be!" I sobbed as I laid beneath the man, moaning in revulsion yet sweet, sweet agony, completely skewered by his thick rigid shaft so totally inside the depths of my throbbing cunt. Raj held his thick impaling cock deep inside my warm clasping cunt for a moment, flexing it only slightly before beginning a slow withdrawal. My tight pussy membrane clung tenaciously to his cockshaft as he pulled out. When just his lust-swollen cockhead was still enclosed in my pussy, he thrust forward again.

"AAAgggghhh...oh... oh god...oh God.. oh no, no,,,, yes...YES...'I groaned as I felt my cunt again betray me and the seeds of another orgasm begin to develop deep in my cunt. Once more he plunged fully up my tight cuntal opening. He grinned to himself as he found my openly spread cunt beginning to accustom itself to his fat hard shaft which was so deeply embedded in it. His fingers tightened on the soft white flesh of my hips, then he began to establish a slow in and out fucking rhythm, driving his lust inflated prick hard and deep into my gradually widening vagina. He then pulled his cock out again with the same smooth movement. As he slowly pistoned his cock in and out of my now wanting cunt, I began to respond. Then the banker fucked the me hard and fast.

My voluptuously quivering body, with a liberating tightening of my cunt around his cock, was now moving in unison with Raj's smooth pussy fucking cockstrokes.

My legs reached up and locked behind his back, and my arms pulled him down closer and closer on top of me.

He felt my rock hard nipples through my blouse and bra crushing into his chest. I wildly writhing cunt flowered open to engulf every inch of his wonderful pistoning cock.

I was moaning and squirming in passion now, not crying but screaming "Yes, Yes, fuck me harder, fuck me harder! Fuck me, FUCK ME!!! I want it! I want it so much! KEEP FUCKING ME!! JUST A LITTLE MORE AND I'LL CUM!!" Raj was working hard with long, smooth strokes that brought his massive cock almost all the way out of my wet clasping cunt on the backstroke and the thrust forward into me until he could feel and hear the heavy smacking slap of his cum filled balls against my ass. My hot body beneath him was twisting and writhing in reckless abandon, low animalistic moans rummaging from deep down my throat as I accepted my fate. As he fucked me, Raj called me by obscene names. Bitch,Cunt,Slut,Whore. I answered yes to them all. "Oooohhhh..... mmmmmmnnnnn.... yesssss..." I mewed between passion clenched teeth as I felt new waves of pleasure coursing through my cock impaled cunt.

"Cum inside of me! Cum in my cunt. I want your hot cum in my pussy." I groaned, now barely able to speak from being fucked totally into sweet submission. I was meeting his every thrust. I was moving my cunt muscles, trying to milk the cum from his hard fucking prick. My hands were on his ass, trying to push him deeper and deeper inside of my cunt. "Don't stop! Don't stop! Please, please, let me cum. PLEASE LET ME CUMM!!!" I screamed. Raj wasn't about to stop. He was almost there and was going to give me his load.

I was soaked in sweat from the long hard fucking he gave me. Finally, after more than half an hour of non-stop cunt stretching fucking, he reached the moment he had been waiting for and my grateful cum receiving cunt flowered open to take his hot load. Raj thrust in hard and deep one final time and suddenly felt his own white-hot fiery cum shoot wildly out from the tip of his exploding cock. It jetted far, far up into the hidden recesses of my ecstatically quivering belly. He began to shoot his cum deep inside of my cunt, filling my pussy with his sperm. The feel on his seed spurting into my cunt was what I needed to finally cum. I began to shake uncontrollably as a devastating orgasm tore through my body. "YES!! YESS!!! YESSSS!!!" I screamed as I thrashed about under the weight of Raj above me, his cock still thrusting back and forth in my cunt. I rode his ejaculating prick, bucking furiously as the walls of my thoroughly conquered cunt rippled in thrilling orgasm. As Raj cum kept discharging into my pussy, I flexed my cunt muscles, trying to milk every drop from him. "Thank you, thank you," I moaned, " give me all your cum!" I moved my pelvis upward once more again to catch the full force of his jerking, pumping cock as it continued to spew out the full load of his hot seething sperm into my greedily drinking vagina. My legs wrapped tighter and tighter around his waist as my body shook uncontrollably from the orgasm he had given me. Raj's churning balls seemed to erupt like a violent volcano and emitted a white-hot stream of boiling cum which burned into every crease and crevice of my pussy and set new fire to my belly. I kissed his neck and his chest. I digging my fingernails into his soft ass cheeks trying to get him to keep fucking me, to give me more cum. I was bathed in his sweat and my own. Heart pounding, my eyes rolled back until only the whites were visible. I groaned in heat and Raj grunted as the copulating pair jerked their hot bodies in mutual orgasm. Finally his cock had shot all of its cum into my cunt. He stayed on top of me as his cock slowly softened inside of my pussy. When he was finished he laid on top of me. I slowly unwrapped my legs from his waist. I was exhausted from the incredible fucking I had just received from Raj above me. Raj rolled off the well-fucked me the housewife.

He moved his cum coated cock up to my mouth and told me to lick it clean. I did. He got off the bed and straightened his clothes. As he was combing his hair he said. "You get cleaned up and get downstairs. Your guests must be looking for you. I'm not done with you yet.
Like Reply
I'll tell you later where and when." He left the bedroom, leaving me the housewife still laying on my bed, dress up over my cunt, his cum oozing out of my pussy. I laid there for several minutes, reliving what just happened. Slowly I admitted to myself that that was the best fuck I ever had. I still felt ashamed, but I knew I loved it. I got up and cleaned myself up.

Re-doing my make-up, putting on an fresh pair of panties and straightening my clothes. Downstairs, the party was in full swing. Nobody seem to miss me to my relief. I began making the rounds again, entertaining and making small talk. Over an hour later, Raj came over to me and chatted with my husband and me as if nothing had happened between us. When we were alone he asked, "Where does your husband keep that White Maruti Car of his?"

"In the garage, through the kitchen door. Why?"

"Meet me there in ten minutes." He left me. I couldn't understand why he asked that question, but in ten minutes, I was in the garage. He was there, standing near the car with a can of motor oil in his hand. He motioned me over. I obeyed. "Drop to your knees and take my cock out of my pants". I looked at him, hoping this would end. When I saw he meant it, I slithered down and unzipped his pants. I reached inside the opening and found his cock. It was hard as a rock, again. I carefully took his cock from his pants and stared at his massive cockmeat. Involuntarily, I was stroking it. "Get up and bend over the hood of the car." He commanded. I stood up, turned and bent over.

My breasts crushed onto the metal of my car. When I complied he said. "Lift your skirt up around your waist." I was confused. "Don't you want me to blow you?" I asked, amazed at his order. "Don't speak. Just do as you are told. NOW!" I hiked my skirt up to my waist and held it there. I was humiliated beyond words. To my amazement, I felt my cunt juices dripping into my little panties. Raj looked at my firm, round ass. It was barely covered by my little white panties, and that lacy white garter belt attached tightly to my black stockings. He reached over and touched my ass cheeks. He squeezed and pinched them. Then he put his hand inside and played with my bare ass. His other hand was in the small of my back, holding me down on the hood of my car.

His finger moved to my asshole and he started to work it inside of me. "Please, don't!" I squealed. Raj stopped. I was thankful. But then he pulled my panties down and told me to step out of them. When I did, he picked them from the garage floor, walked to the other side of the hood, and shoved my panties into my mouth, gagging me. He got back behind me. Raj returned to my asshole, again, pushing me down hard on the metal hood of the car with one hand, and working his finger inside of my now naked asshole with the other. I moaned in humiliation into my panties. The deeper his finger went inside my asshole the hotter he got. He spread my ass cheeks, took some of the motor oil, and lubricated my ass pucker with it. Then he fucked my ass with his long finger. I couldn't see what was happening but felt it and knew what he was doing.

Finally, Raj moved his hard prick to the opening of mys ass and pushed his thick cockhead inside my asshole. I screamed into my panties in agony as this pillar of the community violated my ass. I had never been fucked there before. The motor oil provided little lubrication. Slowly and methodically, deeper and deeper he fucked into me. He held my hips and moved me the way he wanted. Finally, he cock was fully inside my ass. He humped in and out of my ass, his heavy gray haired balls slapping against my cunt, alternately moving his hips and then mine. He fucked my ass relentlessly, not caring at all about me, just satisfying his own animal need. He loved humiliating this young beautiful housewife. Until he let me go, I belonged to him.

I was in pain. I was crying and frightened. I was sure his prick would split me open. But I was also excited by being used and degraded by this man. My ass was on fire, but so was my cunt. I found that I was sucking my cunt juices from my panties as he continued to fuck my ass unmercifully. I was humping back on his cock.

He let go of my hips and let me push back on his cock.

He started to slap my ass cheeks as he fucked me. He kept fucking my asshole and slapping my ass cheeks.

Then he just stood there while I pushed my ass back and forth, stroking his cock with my ass canal. I squeezed his cock with my ass muscles. Now I was moaning into my panties in passion, not pain. He grabbed my hips again and pushed as far into my ass as he could, then began to spurt gobs and gobs of hot sticky cum up my hot ass. I came too. His cum provided more lubrication and he continued to slid his cock in and out of me as my ass muscles squeezed every last drop of cum from his cock. Raj left his cock in my asshole until it got soft and slid out. He let go of me. "Turn around and get back on your knees before me Falguni." He ordered. I was weak from the incredible fucking my ass just took. Slowly I got up and turned.

My dress fell down, covering my naked cunt. I got down on my knees. He pulled my panties from my mouth. He moved his cock to my lips and said, "Lick it clean."

I was in a sexual daze. I opened my mouth and put my tongue on his cock. I licked it, tasting his cum. I licked his cock, then sucked it into my mouth. I wanted to taste it all. He pulled his cock out of my mouth. "Put my cock away," he said. I put his prick back in his pants. "I'll call you when I want you again." He said as he left the garage. I got a towel and wiped his cum and the motor oil from my asshole. I slipped into my panties and straightened my clothes.

As I re-entered the party, Raj was leaving with his wife. I wondered what else he had in store for me over the course of that godforsaken loan. After a week I came to know Raj was promoted and was transferred out of Bombay and I had a breath of relief. But till today from the day Raj fucked me I have not enjoyed my sexual desires not even my hubbie Parag has satisfied me to my needs.
Like Reply
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Like Reply
wow nice narration keep going
Like Reply
(12-10-2019, 02:08 AM)raj500265 Wrote: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttt

(14-10-2019, 07:35 PM)rajis Wrote: wow nice narration keep going

Thanks
Like Reply
super
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Though copied since Falguni is blonde wears garters and the plot is in-Indian and also since I had read the original, a hot story.
Like Reply
(17-10-2019, 11:08 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote: super

Thanks
Like Reply