Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
[Image: strip.webp]
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: bra.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story. Smita and Janki journey from conservative housewife to Hot wife to Cuckoldress. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=20634&page=35
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: statue.webp]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
update bro....
[+] 1 user Likes krissh4u's post
Like Reply
Nisha: Hmmmm, yes this is certainly new for us Honey, but do u think I have the stamina?
Avi: Let us try and you can last as long as you can, we are in no competition honey
Nisha: Ok as always U r right Dear
But she is enjoying his cock in her and the dick is touching her pussy walls and she begins to grind on his cock by moving sideways, letting the pussy walls feel his hard cock. Then Avi signals her to move and she starts riding him, slowly to start with Avi surely is enjoying the new postion, more so as this gives him absolutely lovely view of her gorgeous tits. He takes both in to his hand and starts tweaking them initially hard and then slowly. He does this hard and slo process repeatedly and this sends Nisah in to a tizzy. She is totally aroused again and starts moaning, ummmmmmmmm Oh God Avi, do not stop, I am soooooooo  happy  to have them tweaked by you, yes Avi tweak them hard and. eat them too. Not one to miss Avi plubges his face on to her hanging tits and sucks a nip lightly and then hites it slowly. Oh, ummmmmmmmmm. Ummmmmmmm and other sounds are coming from her. Nisha do not slow down , ride faster. OH, hubby I am in a delirious state and ummmmm yes do not stop lick my tits moans, Oh Avi, ummmmmmmm. Oooooooooooooooooh. Ahhhhhhh  this is pure bliss Avi, oh my my  I am cumminggggggggggg, cumminggggggg and she had her orgasm.

Oh Avi, I had mine but you are yet to so now take me she says after some moments of rest. This time he takes her doggy, asks her to bend and take support from the cot and he enters her pussy from rear. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh Avi, it I sooooooooooooo tight, God, it is fucking tight Avi.  Yes Nisha looks like anew bride to me and God yes I ike this way, feel my cock has filled you completely. Ummmmm, yes it is fucking tight as u said. He begins to ram her and then he decides to have a more ssytamatic fuck, fucking her neither too fast nor slow and she is again enjoying to the hilt.  Yes honey, fuck me  hard, hard please and fuck me fast, he maintains same tempo despite her pleas and he begins to squeeze her tits very hard, both her tits are pressed by  his hands and he also kisses her on her neck and as she turns to look at him he kisses fully on her nips. 

This multiple assault on her pussy, on her tits and the passionate kiss pushes her to extreme pleasure not experience before. She begins to moan loudly and various sounds are coming like, Uhhhhhhhhhhh. Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, ooooooooooooooooooooh, Ahhhhhhhhhhhh don’t stop now, fuck me faster dear. Avi now steps up the gear in to power gear and he rams her pussy with his cock like a piston. In a few minutes of fast paced fuck he ejaculates and cums in  her pussy.

They rest a few minutes before Nisha says, Oh Dear, I never knew an after noon fuck can be this great and  I always thought a fuck is for night. And then she smiled, kissed her hubby on his chest, bit his nips and rested her head on his chest and in minutes she just slept. Avi too drifted in to sleep. The couple  were in each others arms as they woke up after an hour or two.
+
Let us go back to Rohit and Winnie and see what is happening there.

Rohit on the other hand is a still a stud and he plunged his face in to her bosom and was licking and sucking her right tit. She said why are you always partial to the right?
They were here when we left them. So…………………

Rohit did not bother to reply instead concentrated on devouring her tits and only when he   was taking the left tit in to his mouth, he said well I am always with the right. As he was licking and sucking her tits and tweaking the other nip or squeezing her tits, Winnie’s hands moved down and she started taking his cock in to her hands  and then she thought why not undress him and she pulled his trousers and his undie  down and Rohit cooperated and she pushed them totally down and then took them off him completely and she also removed the shirt too. Both of them are naked except for her panty which also has gone now as Rohit too wanted her to be rid of her panty and in one swift motion he removed it.

The two are in their birthday suits and are clearly consumed by sexual passion and a lust that can be brought down only by a hard fuck. But then Rohit is not a believer in a quick fuck and he continued his assault on her tits and then moved his tongue to her navel.

She has a deep navel and Rohit, the stud is devouring her navel as if there is no tomorrow. She pulled him more towards her and placed her fingers in to his hair.  Rohit  is going to take me and make me satisfied today, she thought.. He turned and now his hands were all over her lovely smooth and big thighs, feeling every inch of them. From knee to the joint he kissed every inch of her and finally his lips landed on her sweet pussy, She was in heat and was moaning Oh God it feels so good, don’t stop, and go on ummmmmm, uhhhhhhh.  ..   Actually Winnie has what is called The fatty lip vagina (The fatty lip vagina is very soft and is a favorite among the male population. They appear very kissable and easier to find for penetration. Ingrown hairs are also uncommon in a fatty lip vagina).

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
(24-09-2020, 11:43 AM)krissh4u Wrote: update bro....

Thank you Krissh4u.  update posted.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: statue.webp]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story. Smita and Janki journey from conservative housewife to Hot wife to Cuckoldress. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=20634&pid=2455866#pid2455866
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: sanjhit.webp]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: pallurotatefast.webp]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: suck8.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hotwife. Here is the link.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21308&page=12
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  RAMA, A JOURNEY FROM PRUDE TO HOT WIFE. Here is the link.  Hope readers will enjoy reading. 

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?id=8227&pid=2473779#pid2473779

Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: n.gif]
how to save image from website
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Actually Winnie has what is called The fatty lip vagina (The fatty lip vagina is very soft and is a favorite among the male population. They appear very kissable and easier to find for penetration. Ingrown hairs are also uncommon in a fatty lip vagina)........

She closed her eyes just as she felt his tongue softly press against the fat  lips of her pussy. Automatically her thighs relaxed and opened, giving him better access to her folds. She looked down her body, past her heaving breasts and flat stomach to her trimmed pussy and then his head pressed there. Her pussy lips were not slim, not very fat, Just the right size. As he opened her pussy with his fingers, her most private parts are glistening in all its true glory in pink color. 

Even her pussy lips too were slightly black indicating she has been well fucked. He began a slow invasion of her married pussy, spreading her lips apart, running his tongue along the sides, the top, and the bottom, inserting in her pussy deep; He was tongue fucking her. Pulling her swollen clit and even giving small love bites to her clit and playing with the button in there. Her legs began to shake as he ran circles around her. He then inserted one and then 2 fingers in her pussy and was finger fucking her and she was his now for the taking.  

She moved and kissed his cock in her mouth, go on, my God you are sooooooooo good. She started moaning oooooooooh,  Ahhhh. Ahhhh, ummmmm oh God soooooooo good, I am cummimg, I am cumming and she had her orgasm and Rajesh drank all her love juices. She kissed him on his lips and he transferred some of her own love juices back to her. Just then the phone rang and Winnie said we are in action and busy. It was her hubby who said, you the devil, you seduced him already and she said, honey all details later and hung up.

He realized it was Anil on line and even for Rohit the thoughts that he was making love to a married woman and that her hubby knows and approves such love making has made his cock even harder.

On her part Winnie was thrilled that Anil knows her sexcapade and this has added more josh and though she very much wanted to reciprocate and suck his cock or go for a 69, right now she wanted his hard cock in her sweet married and much fucked pussy. So simply said, Rohit pl now take me and fuck me hard.

Just then the phone rang and Rohit responded. Rani was on line and she sweetly said Honey, I am sleeping and you please come in by using your key and he said Ok Honey.
It is now Winnie’s turn to feel happy knowing his wife is on line, while she is devouring her hubby.  People get kick out of knowing things or imagining things and Winnie was also  wondering what Rani will feel, if only she knows her hubby is about to fuck her. She is thrilled too that she has been able to lure back Rohit.

Rohit quickly adjusted himself, mounted her, she guided his missile in to her love hole which is fully wet and flowing with her juices by now. His cock went in smoothly, more like a knife getting in to a cake, he pushed his cock in one quick motion and Winnie shouted hey you not that fast and sudden. Rohit is not in a mood to listen and he rammed her pussy and his hands were tweaking her tits. His initial thrusts were fast and furious but soon he controlled and got in to a rhythm and was fucking her in rhyme. She responded by wrapping her legs around him and thrusting her hips upward and was enjoying her afternoon fuck. 

Soon she was moaning. Oh Rohit come on, yes fuck me hard, tear my pussy with your hard rod, Oh God I need your dick badly Rohit. Rohit enthused by her responses, of her movement of her hips in tune with his in and out movement, has now increased his pace and was really drilling her cunt. She moaned loudly  ooooooooooooooh,  ummmmmmmmmm, fuck meeee, aaaaaahhhhhhh I am cummmmmmmmming, cummmmming and she had her orgasm. 

stay tuned.....
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
An update is posted in my story  Friends In Need Are Friends Indeed by sansar .Here is the link. Hope you will enjoy reading.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=23003&page=6
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: swing2.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
She went limp and rested for a few minutes and Rohit kept his rock hard dick in her pussy slowly vibrating it to touch all of her pussy walls. Soon she recovered and she kissed him passionately and her tongue was in his mouth and the salvia was mingling. Rohit is not finished yet and he again started licking her tits and he bites them playfully.  

She said you devil, you will make them sag, so far I have ensured they are in good shape. He teased her saying why worry, go to a gym, I know a gym where there are lady trainers. He continued to squeeze her tits, tweak them and play with her nips and bite them, slowly as per her wishes.  He was at it for a full 10 minutes, she was getting aroused again and her pussy already wet with her juices is becoming even wetter. She said Oh yes darling squeeze them hard and Oh yes bite my nips, she is obviously on fire again. He teased her, you only asked me to go slow. She responded oh yes; give my tits the full treatment dear, they are all yours. She has become a bitch in heat again.

Rohit wanted a change, a deeper penetration and he asked Winnie to come to the edge and then placed her legs on his shoulders, He was standing and he wanted to thrust his cock in to her pussy and literally drill her.

He was fucking her fast and furious. Now he is in his full arousal mood and started telling her you bloody clever bitch, I am going to fuck you hard and fast now. She responded, yes Rohit for now this pussy is yours, tear it apart, pound my pussy with this rod of yours, I love when u fuck fast. Oh Rohit soooooooooooooooooo gooooood yes fuck me faster Roooohit, faaaaaaaaster, faaaaaaaaster. Ooooooooooooooooh , Oh God come Rohit fuck meeee, Rooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ummmmmmmmmmmmm. Yessssssssssssss, fuck meeeeeeeeeee, Roooooooooohit , aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Her moans are heard all over house and may be by neighbors too and she is making all types of sounds. Then she went limp as she had one hell of an orgasm. Rohit too pumped his piston for a few more minutes, he was fucking her almost with an animal instinct, now it is pure lust and nothing else, then he ejaculated or emptied his load in her pussy..They rested for some time.  Anil was on his way back home, came the message.
They dressed themselves, and just as they were leaving the bed room Rohit gave a big squeeze for her tits and she smiled at him and said you still want more. Rohit did not reply and just walked out of the bed room.

Winnie gave a cup of Tea to Rohit and as he was sipping, Anil came. They exchanged greetings.   Rohit then left for his home. He reached his house and opened it with his key and after changing his clothes he entered his bed room. He found his wife sleeping well and he joined her and just put his hands over her and moved closer to her, rather cuddled her, then he too just slept, tired after the meetings and afternoon sex.

Rani was the first to wake up and she saw her hubby sleeping soundly  and she quietly left and closed the door softly. She made herself a cup of Tea and after finishing her Tea, she decided to get fresh, She reentered the bed room, switched on the geyser and then finished her bath. She had a leisurely bath. She was totally refreshed and then she dressed herself in a lovely saree and she was looking really beautiful and elegant too. Rohit then woke up and saw his wife who looked stunning to him. He also remembered that he spent his afternoon with Winnie. He thought he should his wife  out today. So he said Honey, you seem fully dressed, what are the plans?

Rani: No plans Rohit, I woke up and thought I needed a bath and then as I had a bath thought why not dress well, more so my dear hubby is in home.
Rohit: You look stunning dear
Rani: if you have no plans, we can go out and I need to do some shopping
Rohit: We will go shopping together honey.
Rohit tried to remember when was the last they went to shopping together but could not place it. They went to a mall and Rani entered a hosiery shop. There she was seeing her inner ware and asked Rohit to join her. He was pleasantly surprised at her taste; she was looking at some lacy and other sexy bras. She finally purchased a couple of them and then she moved to nightwear section. Here too she selected some really good looking dresses. Then she moved to the trial room to try and teasingly invited her hubby 

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
[Image: baby1.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki