Adultery Simta n Janki. (completed)
An update is posted in my story  Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. Hope you will enjoy reading the update.

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21308&pid=1919430#pid1919430
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
MIL will arrive in next episode
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
nice update
Like Reply
(23-06-2020, 01:18 AM)bobby Wrote: nice update

[img]An update is posted in my story Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. Hope you will enjoy reading the update. https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=2...pid1919430[/img]

bobby, glad you enjoyed reading, more to come.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Manoj eating cream pie

[Image: 9345.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
enjoy this GIF

[Image: 323367c6af85ad9c0c78bded5529fbeb.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Enjoy the GIF

[Image: 2020-06-23.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
for all those who want to see wife enjoy another cock

[Image: 2020-06-19.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Happy to inform that a friend has sent me the full story of RAMA, A JOURNEY FROM PRUDE TO HOT WIFE. After reading and editing will start posting shortly
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
DELETED
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: madhu1.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
is she our MIL??? wait for some kinky??????
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
or will our MIL be like this?

[Image: paddu.jpg]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: bikini.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
soon our Smita will be in Goa like this

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47d82030bd2edccd339e...=giphy.gif]
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Superb cuckolding... Waiting for next...
Janki turn
Like Reply
(26-06-2020, 10:32 PM)justafantasydear Wrote: Superb cuckolding...  Waiting for next...
Janki turn

Thank you justafantasydear for your compliments. Yes  janki turn will come soon but before that we have few more episodes of Smita. So who should be with Janki? Vijay, Manoj or Rohit?  Honestly I faded out her character but will bring her back.
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
mil will arrive tonight or tomorrow   (update will be posted )

[Image: topless.gif]
goodwill findlay ohio
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Manoj is at loss for words, he knows he cannot stop them and also knows the trip is an excuse to fuck happily. He merely nodded.He knows he lost control on his wife.....

Mother in law arrives

Smita wanted her mother to come for few days when she goes on tour. Her Mom arrived a  few days earlier. Her Mom Madhu is in 52, she married early and Smita was born when she was only 16. Her hubby died 5 yrs back and even before that they had only occasional sex. She possibly always had conservative sex. She is fair and is about 5.3 and is hale and healthy. Has nice C cup tits that look slightly sagged. When Manoj saw her that evening he thought she had nice tits and looks sexy. He immediately felt bad for thinking like that. But he could not help looking at her boobs, they moved freely since she wore no bra. Smita observed her hubby  and a kinky idea came to her.

That night she seduced Manoj and they had a nice long love making. She moaned and moaned loudly and Manoj even cautioned her not to be so loud as her mother may hear her. But she ignored him and continued to moan. Next morning her Mom discretely asked her innocently why are you snoring so loud baby?  Smita smiled and said I am not snoring Mom but moaning in our love making. Your son in law makes me moan loud. Stunned at her words her Mom left immediately. She continued Mom your son in law is very good in love making. Her Mom turned back and said chup, you must have some shame.

Next night it is same saga only this time Smita kept their bed room ajar and even her bedroom light is more. Manoj observed this and asked her and she replied I wanted to see you clearly as we make love. Manoj is puzzled as they normally do not make love everyday but seeing his sexy wife he could not control too and began kissing her. Soon Smita is moaning but she stopped. The Mom who is hearing the moans from her BR is puzzled why they stopped and she came out her BR. She saw her daughter’s bed room slightly open and she could not control her curiosity, especially after what she heard from her daughter that morning. What she saw stunned her. Yet she could not move at all. She saw her own daughter unabashedly has taken her son in law’s manhood (cock) in her mouth and is sucking it vigorously. Her son in law is clearly enjoying it as he is moaning and saying yes baby suck it take it deep na. 

He is also pressing her boobs. She wanted to move away, stunned and also sort of shocked at what she saw but somehow she stayed to see the live show. Smita saw her shadow and smiled and said honey, enough now your turn and what she saw then shocked her Mom even more. She saw her son in law pushing his tongue deep inside her daughter’s pussy and she now heard the familiar moans and even words, Oh honey you are soooooooooooo good at eating my pussy. Go deeper lick it yes lick deeper. Eat my pussy honey. For a conservative and prude wife and mom like her it was a total shock but she stood still glued to seeing what she is seeing. Next Smita pulled her hubby and said come fuck me honey. Another shock to her Mom hearing those words, since her sex with her hubby is just vanilla sex. She saw her son in law mounting her daughter and pounding her and her daughter shouting yes honey fuck meeeeeeeeeee, fuck mee faster and deeper, yes honey gooooooooooo deep na.  She thought she has seen enough and she quickly returned to her bed and collapsed, almost fainted. 

Yet sleep eluded her and what she saw continued to haunt her, her daughter sucking her son in law’s lund so lovingly. She strangely thought she never did this to her hubby in all their married life nor her hubby has ever tasted her pussy. She thought how can these guys do such repulsive things? She slept late.

Next morning as Smita rose and walked in to make breakfast her mom told her leave that to me I have already prepared it. Oh thx Mom so sweet of you and she planted a kiss on her cheek. She thought same sweet innocent woman was another totally different woman last night. They had breakfast and Smita could sense the unease of her Mom as she obviously cannot ask her daughter having spied on her. That day Smita gave a kiss to her hubby as she left ensuring her Mom has seen her giving a full lip lock to her hubby.

After Manoj left and she has taken her lunch and wanted to rest. As she laid on her bed, last night’s  scenes came back rushing and she is again in shock and also strangely felt aroused. She is normally a prude and was never proactive in sex  so what she saw is beyond her imagination. Yet as she relived last night sexual acts  as she is aroused too. She cursed herself for peeping and finding herself in this situation.

stay tuned for 
 Pl read n comment 
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
[Image: lick.gif]
upload image
 Pl read n comment