Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
Tongue 
Intro: This story was posted in Xossip and authored by elder_guy. This is a story with slow and sensuous buildup. Those who want fast action or those whp want fuck session every para. please stay away.

Rama and Pradeep are happily married, blessed with a boy and daughter. Boy is in ** and girl is in her **. Both are in residential to ensure top marks. Pradeep is comfortably placed in Central Govt service. Rama also comes from an upper middle class and her Dad has his own business. In short the couple is comfortably palced financially as also status wise. Rama is now 40 and Pradeep is 42. Like any couple in the middle age the josh has gone out of their life and life has sort of become routine. To add Rama is a conservative and prude  lady.

Rama even while going for a walk used to cover fully with her pallu and she will not allow even her waistline to be displayed, forget showing her navel. Even while going together to malls or movies her dress is conservative. Only within her house she used to show streaks of difference as she will dress well, used to wear lacy bras and sexy lingerie earlier. But she feels she is fat and is old. She has big D cup tits and is dark in color. So she does not have much confidence in herself. She never thought herself as a beauty. Her hubby used to encourage her to dress well, wear some slightly exposing dress like low neck blouse. Since Rama mostly wears saree only. But she will simply smile and say I am not that beautiful for anyone to look at me. Her hubby even suggested that they need to spice up their sex life as they entered only 40s but while she agreed hardly any changes are there. He resigned himself to this routine of going to office and back, some food and an occasional dull fuck. Even that fuck is mostly missionary.  However neither of them knew there is a wild side under her too.

However of late Rama observed that some old guy has been looking at her since long, may be over an year, she never really bothered as she is in to her walking or shopping seriously. However when she saw this guy not just in walking time but even in super bazaar also, she became rather curious. She made t a point to observe him, and soon she saw him stealing glances at her massive tits. Rama is annoyed and angry as to why this old guy is looking at a MILF like her, especially when she is conservatively dressed. Yet she is pleased too that this old guy thought of looking at her.  What Rama does not know is this old guy loves tits and even more big tits. He is a tit man. Many times he thought she has nice big melons and if she is fair, she would have been a turner. Still he is impressed by her boobs and he secretly hoped he will at least see her boobs in her blouse minus her pallu in all their glory. He was sure he will never get a chance even  to see her clev, forget seeing her tits.  Over a period Rama confirmed that this guy is scanning her tits and may be even coming for a walk solely to see her. Suddenly this thought gave her some strange pleasure. She thought how strange he should look at her when she is 40+ and not a beauty too. Over a period, he continued to steal glances and she continued to dress fully covered, never gave any chance for any exposure. Still may be in her own inner most thoughts she relished being followed and seen.  She even craved for him to follow her and look at her while denying him any  exposing view.

Well her hubby is feeling the  routine life boring, Rama is ok with her lifestyle or so she thought and our old guy too is only wishing to see her lovely big tits in her blouse only.  He never thought anything can happen beyond that considering her prude behavior. All 3 have not anticipated sudden turn of events.

One particular day our old guy, time we give our old guy a  name and he is Anand, a retired officer and may be a voyeur too.  He is walking as usual on the road and Rama is returning from shopping, well and decently dressed and is in hurry to reach her house too.  She failed to notice her pallu has misplaced and exposed her right tit. Anand saw a nice big tit right before his eyes. Anand had his mobile in his hand as he just finished a call and quickly he took a few pics of Rama. He transferred the juicy ti photos and deleted from gallery.She’s annoyed and immediately questioned him as to why he is taking pics and then noticed her slipped pallu. She is angry and started shouting.  just then her hubby too came and he too joined  in questioning but Anand showed him the mobile where one pic is there which he took with Rama in full standing pose and a car on the back too. He said he took a couple of pics to test the camera in falling light and showed them. The hubby is convinced but she seemed annoyed fully.

The hubby had other ideas and invited him  for a cup of Tea and Anand initially said it is OK some misunderstanding and I will move on but Pradeep insisted and the guy walked in for Tea.

As they entered the house Rama said I told you this old guy has taken pic of my exposed chest and you have now called him for Tea. He is the same guy who steals glances and scans me since long. Oh her hubby exclaimed. I am not convinced and hubby said there is one way to get confirmation. What is the way she asked? He said while handing over Tea you slip your pallu fully and exposé both your tits and if the guy is not in a position either to take Tea or hold correctly , we will have a broken cup and confirmation that he is looking at you.  She said have you gone mad and he said well if you want a confirmation and if you want to convince me  it is the only way. You are simply telling stories he is looking at you and took a pic of your exposed chest. It is not there too. Actually the wily old man has transferred the pic elsewhere. She is very angry and peeved too that her hubby has not supported her. Rama is not one to accept easily and  to prove she is right, she  agreed to do the unthinkable, agree to expose for a few seconds. Eureka, you are a sport said her hubby.

Now  we are sitting in a couch and she came and gave Tea to her Hubby and then to Anand  and as she is giving she let her pallu fall totally, and her massive big tits   in her blouse are on full display. Her hubby said well Rama you are a sport and bold too. 

But it is here the plot took a twist as he old guy said, my my, this is such a rare and precious view, I think you won’t mind if I take a few snaps and record for your future pleasure.  He put the Tea down and clicked pics in the mobile and then asked the hubby to come and stand by her side so he will take pics of them together. She is furious but her hubby came quietly and stood and the old guy clicked few more and showed them to the hubby. Nothing offensive, they show you both in romantic mood he said.  The hubby looked at them, smiled and said you are going to send these to me and Anand said yes of course and he sent the images to the hubby. [b]She blushed and went back in to house.  She is also very angry [b][b]on her hubby.[/b][/b][/b]

Soon Anand took leave. He told her thank you Rama for some precious moments  and these are lovely pics of a beautiful lady and I hope both of you will enjoy the pics I took later. As he walked the hubby asked do u drink and he replied yes of course and he said he may call him for a drink.

tbc
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 6 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED) - by twinciteeguy - 24-04-2019, 10:16 AM