Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Shocked 
Here I will be posting some of the stories I read from other sites. In this thread none of the stories are written by me. As the story is posted  the title will be added.

Index:
Indian swaps with white Boss    Page 1

Neha taken by hubby's white Boss  Page 2

Priya's family planning  Page 4

friends in need are friends indeed  page 6

MIL seeks DIL's help with FIL  page 7

Deepa Submits for family   page 10

Dinner with my Chairman  page 11

An Indian wife's party quickie  page 12  Page

Indian wife and photographer Page 14

Clueless husband  Page 15

Erotic weekend with Boss  Page 16

Wife makes husband a cuck  Page 18

White Bulls owns Indian Family Page 21
Indian Mom's Debauchery  Page 23

Indian Swaps with White Boss by soasma. All credit to her/him

Raj and Deepa had been married for 5 years. Raj worked in a large MNC and made a comfortable living. Raj was 32 years of age and was 5'10" tall. Deepa was 27 and could be called a knockout. She was just average Indian height at 5'2". But, she had a beautiful figure measuring 34-27-33 and a classically beautiful face with a lovely olive complexion that was fairer than most Indians.

Indian Swaps with White Boss

Deepa was a virgin when they got married. Raj on the other hand had a long running affair with an aunty who lived in the colony where he grew up. This aunty had been widowed at a fairly young age and she seduced Raj when he was 19 years old. Raj had broken it off when he decided to marry Deepa. So, it is fair to say he had been well trained in pleasing a woman in bed.

Deepa was very shy by nature, but to please Raj she would let him indulge in his sexual fantasies, which until recently had been fairly mild. However, eight months ago Raj revealed his deepest fantasy which involved swapping with another couple. Initially, Deepa was shocked and she wanted to hear no more about it. But, Raj kept insisting. He rented a few XXX movies with the swapping theme. Deepa slowly started wondering what it would feel like to take a penis other than her husband's into her body. She soon realized that her curiosity was piqued. She told Raj that she did not want to do it with any of their friends and was too afraid to do it with total strangers. As a result, nothing was done about it for months. A month ago a manager from Raj's American Head Office came with his wife to Raj's branch for a six week assignment.

The manager's name was Tom and his wife's name was Cindy. Both Tom and Cindy were in their early 30s. Raj was given the task by his boss of keeping Tom entertained and happy. Raj's friend, Pankaj had told him that Tom and Cindy were actually swingers. Pankaj had been to America a couple of years ago on a project and had happened to attend the Christmas party thrown by Tom and Cindy. Alcohol had flown freely in the party and it had been hinted that later at night the party was going to turn into a swingers party but Pankaj's wife got upset by this and dragged him out of there before the party got interesting. This got Raj thinking. He had seen Cindy and could not stop fantasizing about sinking his 6" brown cock into this blond haired, blue eyed angel. Cindy was 5'5" and was slim and athletic. She was also not very busty but her tits were still a handful with half inch long nipples that he had seen poking through her shirt. He suspected that she did not wear a bra most of the time since she did not need one as her breasts were so firm. Tom was tall at 6'2" and very muscular. Raj hoped that Deepa would be intrigued by this white adonis enough to agree to swap with them.

The only question was how to approach the three of them. He figured it would not be very hard to approach Tom and Cindy as they were swingers and would probably be interested in trying some local flavor. Raj came up with a plan to convince Deepa to go for the swap with the Americans. He explained to her that they were swingers and had expressed interest in swapping with a local couple, and that it would help his career if he was able to meet their request. Deepa agreed to go for it by convincing herself that she would be doing it just to help her husband's career. Secretly, she was felt nervous anticipation. Raj decided to broach the subject with Tom.

The next day, Raj took Tom to lunch. They talked about several things and Raj asked Tom how he and his wife were enjoying India. Tom said they were having a wonderful time and that the people were very nice and friendly.

Raj told Tom, "If you and your wife desire anything else, anything at all, do not hesitate to ask. I will try my best to provide it for you".

Tom was silent for a moment. He then asked, "Are you sure about the offer?"

Raj told him to ask and then see. Tom hesitated for one more moment before saying, "Well. My wife and I are swingers. We like to interact with other couples and indulge in some harmless swapping. We are very interested in swapping with an Indian couple but are not sure how to go about it. We find Indians to be very friendly but we do not want to offend anybody by making this bold offer. I have also looked online and found that most replies to have come from single men interested in being with a white lady. We have been unable to find any decent couple so far."

This is exactly what Raj was hoping to hear. He took a moment to compose himself and then told Tom, "I think I can help you. I know a couple who is willing to try exactly what you are asking for."

Tom was immediately interested and asked, "Who?"

stay tuned and  do leave your comments too.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 5 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 09-03-2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM