Adultery Awakening of a Mother's Corrupt Side
Arjun was in his bed thinking.

What did he just agree to -  His friend to date his mother, no, to FUCK his mother. Dating is just a facade, eventually, they will fuck, or better way to put it - REHAN will FUCK his mother. A shiver ran down his spine, a mix of eroticism and a prickling heat that left him feeling exposed and confused. This wasn't right. Mom was his mom, but seeing her through this new lens, the way Rehan always looked at her, the way she laughed with him, it ignited a feeling he couldn't explain. It was wrong, yet a shameful part of him wanted it to happen.

As he slowly touched his erect cock, a nostalgic smile curved his lips as he started thinking more about his mother. Every dress his mother ever wore seemed to come alive on her form, she has a good ass, but her boobs are heavenly. 

Arjun's memories drifted back, a kaleidoscope of Priya dbangd in various sarees, each a testament to her undeniable allure. There was the one in vibrant crimson, the silk clinging to Priya's curves like a second skin, the low-cut back a daring glimpse of smooth, sun-kissed flesh. The saree's translucent midriff was a whisper of bare skin, a peek at the toned muscles that hinted at a hidden strength beneath that feminine facade.

Then there was the black one, the fabric whispering against Priya's every step, the strategically placed pleats leaving a tantalizing sliver of her midriff exposed. A deep, titillating navel was always on display. The way his mother carried herself in these sarees wasn't just about the clothes; it was the confidence that radiated from her, a sultry awareness that turned the simple act of walking into an intoxicating display. 

[Image: GQMADa1XYAAVHW7?format=jpg&name=large][Image: GQMADa0WMAA5U2d?format=jpg&name=large]

With the whole catalog of memories of his mother's sexiness, her navel, and those breasts Arjun starts jerking off, first slowly and then with a faster speed. Almost like a meteor, he's hit with an image of Rehan's cock. It's not unusual for boys that age to show off their cocks to their friends. 
Rehan was the biggest of them all - 8 inches of long, thick '. cock with the tip cut off... Oh god!! he grunted as he started imagining Rehan fucking his pious, pretty, mother in a missionary position. The contrast in their bodies felt amazing - one milky white female, and one tall and dark brute... "Fuck her Rehan! Fuck my mom! Chod saali ko"

Arjun wanked like a machine, jerking off had never felt better. And after a few long strokes, he grunts "Ohh maaa" he ejaculated hitting a hot mass on his bed.... 4 big streaks of cum! But it was not his cum at the moment. It was Rehan's cum, the cum he's gonna put in his mother... Oh lord, his cock twitched again. 

Arjun is corrupted, and now he's determined to corrupt his mother too, more than Rehan, he is determined to get her Fucked! 

At the same in the other 2 Bedrooms:

Rehan couldn’t stop thinking about Priya. After his conversation with Arjun, he felt a mix of excitement and nerves. He picked up his phone and decided to take a bold step, hoping Priya would be receptive.

Rehan: "Hi, Priiii. Still awake?"

A few moments later, his phone buzzed.

Priya: "Hi, Rehan. Yes, I’m still up. What’s up? "

Rehan: "I’ve been thinking about you. Today was amazing. You looked so beautiful in your dresses. Actually quite sexy, beautiful to aap roz hi lagti ho."

Priya: Thank you, Rehan. You were a great help. I enjoyed our time together too Smile 

Rehan: "I can’t stop thinking about how stunning you looked, especially in that red dress."

Priya: "You’re making me blush again. It was fun trying on those outfits for you."

Rehan: "Funny kyun? I couldn’t take my eyes off you. You’re so attractive, Priiii. I hope you do hear this enough from Uncle."

Priya: "I Wish I did. But he is a busy man. So.... Priya felt a bit sad remembering how her own husband had been negligent towards her."

Rehan: Well then I am here for you, I am going to tell you every day that you are hot, sexy, and incredibly Chikni

Priya giggled, this is what she loved about Rehan. The flirting, the way he is pushing the boundaries each time they meet or talk. She is aroused and a sense of gratitude takes over her.

Priya: "You know it’s nice to feel desired. And you have a way of making me feel special."

Rehan: "You deserve to feel special. I was wondering... what kind of things make you feel sexy?" 

Priya: "Hmm, interesting question. I guess the first thing would be - when someone calls me a sexy name like Chikni."

Rehan: "And second thing my Chikni?"

Priya: "Wearing something that shows off my figure, feeling confident, a little bit of showing myself off and being admired... like today."

Rehan: "Well, you have an incredible figure, and your body is so smooth. I loved seeing you in that dress Chikni. It made me think about seeing you in something even more... revealing."

Priya: "Oh, really? And what would that be?"

Rehan: "Maybe a dress that hugs your curves even more, something short and sexy, something more daring. Would you wear that for me?"

Priya: "For you, Rehan? I just might. You do know how to make a girl feel appreciated."

Rehan: "I’d love to see you in something like that. Maybe we could go out somewhere fun. Like a club?"

Priya: "Clubbing? That sounds exciting. But only if you promise to get me that hot and revealing dress you’re talking about."

Rehan: "Deal. I’ll find the perfect dress for you. Something that will turn every head in the room."

Priya: "You’ve got yourself a date then. I’m looking forward to it ? " This is the first time Priya has used this emoji. She was opening up to Rehan. She very well knew where this would take her, and she was willing to go that far. She wants to go that far. 

Rehan: "I can’t wait. I’ll make sure you have the sexiest dress there. You’ll be the center of attention, just like you deserve."

Priya: "You certainly know how to make a woman feel special. Five kisses for you. ?????"

Rehan’s heart raced as he read her message, feeling a rush of excitement.

Rehan: "You’re amazing, meri Chinki. I’ll start looking for that dress tomorrow. Can’t wait to see you in it. ? "

Priya: "I’m looking forward to it too, Rehan. Sweet dreams my hunk? "

Rehan: "Anything for my Chikna maal :* :* " 

Rehan put down his phone, his mind buzzing with anticipation and excitement. The night promised new possibilities, and he couldn’t wait to see where this path with Priya would lead. Priya, lying in her bed, felt a thrill of excitement herself. The flirtation and attention from Rehan made her feel vibrant and alive, and she was eager to take the next step.

As the night progressed, Rehan felt a rush of excitement and decided to push the boundaries a bit more. He opened his chat with Priya and typed a new message.

Rehan: "So gayi meri chikni?"

Priya: "Not yet, sone hi nahi deti tumhari baatein"

Rehan: "Same here... Now that we both can't sleep, much exciting baatein karein?"

Priya: "Umm how about we play a game of Truth or Dare? ;) "

Rehan : "That sounds intriguing. I’m in! But dekh lo main bahot personal level pe khelta hun. Ladies first. Truth or dare, Priya?"

Priya: "Truth. Let’s start slow."

Rehan: "Okay, here’s one: What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done?"

Priya: "Hmm... once, I snuck into our society's pool after hours and went skinny dipping. It was thrilling. Your turn, Rehan. Truth or dare?"

Rehan: "Dare. Let’s spice things up."

Priya: "I dare you to send me a picture of you shirtless. Show off those muscles. ;) "

Rehan quickly took off his shirt, snapped a photo, and sent it to Priya.

Rehan: "Done. What do you think?"

Priya: "Wow, Rehan! You look amazing. Your turn. Truth or dare?"

Rehan: "Truth."

Priya: "What’s the most erotic dream you’ve ever had?"

Rehan: "I had a dream about being with someone on a deserted beach, under the moonlight, doing things we shouldn't. It was intense."

Priya "Mmm, and who was that someone"

Rehan: "Can't remember the name, but she was very Chikni :* " Priya giggled...

Rehan: "Your turn, truth or dare?"

Priya: "Dare. Let’s make it interesting."

Rehan: "I dare you to tell me what you’re wearing right now but in the most seductive way possible."

Priya: "I am wearing a mulberry purple nightgown, it hugs my body well. With a deep neckline! It plunges lower than what a lady should wear, teasing a hint of what's hidden beneath. It's short, just covering my hips barely leaving your chikni's chikni legs to be seen"

[Image: main-qimg-c8e078853f4a6d743d125077f0c5441f]

She starts giggling, it was exciting for her, to explain her semi-nude state to a boy of her son's age. She touches her wet pussy over her panty. It was wet, quite wet. She pats it a few times and moans with excitement... Mmmmm.

Rehan: "That sounds incredibly sexy. Wish I was there.... your turn - Truth or dare?"

Priya: Truth.

Rehan: "What’s your biggest turn-on?"

Priya: "Confidence and a sense of adventure. Someone who isn’t afraid to take control and make me feel desired. Your turn, truth or dare?"

Rehan: Dare.

Priya: "I dare you to describe in detail what you’d do to me if we were alone right now."

Rehan: "If we were alone right now, I’d start by gently running my fingers down your back, feeling the softness of your skin. I’d kiss your neck, moving slowly down to your collarbone, whispering how beautiful you are. Then, I’d..."

Priya interrupted him with another message. Her right hand was in her panty now, it was getting difficult for her to type with her left hand, but the excitement of sexting someone half her age was making her really aroused.

Priya: "You’re making me blush. Truth or dare?"

Rehan: "Dare. Let’s keep it going."

Priya: "I dare you to call me and tell me something you’ve always wanted to say to me, but never had the courage to"

Rehan's cock twitched... he too was wanking as he was texting her, he made a few long strokes... He always expected Priya's piousness as a facade, he always suspected that deep down she is a whore. But, he had never imagined her to be this easy... He caressed his 8 inch cock, hesitated for a moment, then hit the call button. When Priya picked up, he spoke softly.

“Priya, I’ve always wanted to tell you that you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met. Your confidence, your grace, everything about you captivates me. And I can’t stop thinking about you. And I wish I could fuck you! Every time I see you, I feel like picking you up, throwing you on the bed, and fuck you like you deserve to be fucked.”

Priya was closing her orgasm, there was a brief silence before Priya responded, her voice husky and aroused "Thank you, Rehan, for being honest. That means more to me than you know. Truth or dare?”

From texting the conversation has moved on to a phone call.

“Truth,” Rehan said, his heart pounding. He was wanking hard to her husky and aroused voice.

“What’s your deepest fantasy?” Priya asked, her tone laced with curiosity.

“My deepest fantasy,” Rehan began, “is to be with a woman who knows what she wants, who isn’t afraid to take control sometimes. To explore each other fully, without any reservations. Someone like you, Priya.”

Priya's breath hitched slightly, her body arched as she shivered with her orgasm. Waves of pleasure took over her and she groaned. A groan Rehan was easily able to understand and he smiled to himself. After almost 40 seconds he heard her voice - “Truth or dare?” she asked, a bit relaxed.

“Dare,” Rehan replied.

“I dare you to promise me that when we go clubbing, you’ll make sure it’s a night we’ll never forget,” Priya said, her voice teasing and filled with promise.

He was closing on his orgasm, he wanked and with a few sudden strokes ejaculated over his laptop's screen... displaying one of Priya's Instagram pictures. “I promise,” Rehan said confidently. “I’ll make sure it’s a night we’ll always remember." 

“Good,” Priya whispered. “Now, go to sleep, Rehan. Sweet dreams. And remember, I’m looking forward to our date. ?”

“Sweet dreams, my bitch. I can’t wait,” Rehan said, his heart was beating hard, he just called her a bitch.

"Neither can you bitch... muah" Priya gave him a kiss.

The anticipation for their next meeting hung in the air, making both of them eager for what the future held.
[+] 10 users Like bikiniking's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Awakening my Mom's corrupt side - by sri7869 - 12-06-2024, 04:03 PM
RE: Awakening my Mom's corrupt side - by rp7575 - 13-06-2024, 09:50 AM
RE: Awakening my Mom's corrupt side - by Kgngff - 13-06-2024, 12:21 PM
RE: Awakening my Mom's corrupt side - by Kgngff - 14-06-2024, 05:59 PM
RE: Awakening my Mom's corrupt side - by 160450 - 16-06-2024, 12:58 PM
RE: Awakening my Mom's corrupt side - by bikiniking - 16-06-2024, 04:02 PM
RE: Awakening my Mom's corrupt side - by xbiilove - 16-06-2024, 04:06 PM
RE: Awakening my Mom's corrupt side - by raj1593 - 17-06-2024, 12:40 AM
RE: Awakening my Mom's corrupt side - by Aragon - 17-06-2024, 09:11 AM