A Chapter of Nightmare (Completed)
Chapter – five

While sitting restlessly on the train, I couldn’t help but keep thinking of my own weaknesses. Like Shilpa, I had been reduced to tears in the face of betrayal, unable to take a firm stand for myself. Disbelief about what had happened and confusion about the future made me wonder if I would ever find the strength to confront Shubha and face the truth head-on.
The next morning, I couldn't stop thinking about Shilpa and what might have happened when Sethu got back home. Did he sneak back in after being with Shubha? Or did he come back late? And did Shilpa say anything to him about what she knew? These questions kept me guessing, wondering how Shilpa was handling everything.
Finally, I decided to give Shilpa a call. I had taken her number earlier when I went to pick up her son from school.
"Hello."
The moment I heard her voice, I strangely felt a warmth on my lips. It was the first time I remembered the kiss we shared. I felt guilty.
"This is..." I suddenly realized that I hadn't revealed my name to her. "This is Manav. We met yesterday," I said.
"I know," Shilpa said in a soft voice.
"How are you?" I asked.
"I am alright. How are..." Shilpa started to respond, but I interrupted her, curious to know. "Did you ask him about anything?" I asked eagerly.
There was a pause from the other end.
"I...I could not. I did not speak even a single word to him. I was... I was just..." Shilpa's voice trailed off as she began to cry.
"I was just crying all night," she said, her voice choked with emotion.
I felt bad, but it was our destiny.
"I am sorry I am the one who brought you this news..." I said, not knowing how to console her.
"No, you did the right thing. You are the only one who I can at least share my pain with," Shilpa said, her voice steadier now.

I fell silent. She was right. We both fell silent, spending a few moments on the phone, just listening to each other breathing. I waited until her cries ended and she breathed normally.
"Okay, bye," I said, and hung up.

We phoned each other many times in the following days. Initially, I was distracted by the fact that I had kissed this woman when I went to share a tragic truth, but as more days passed, I forgot about it.
One day, Shilpa phoned me in the late evening and said Sethu hadn't returned home yet. It was alarming. He could be with Shubha!
I knew he was still sleeping with her many times a week. But as Shilpa told me this, the thought that my wife would be busy pleasing Sethu in bed while I was talking to his helpless wife over the phone overwhelmed me. Grief and helplessness consumed us both.
"What can we do? I am in Solapur," I said.
"I don't know. I don't have the courage to do anything. I will collapse like I did the other day, the moment I see it again," Shilpa said, her voice breaking as she cried.
"Shilpa, don't cry. We should not cry anymore. We should do something," I urged.
"What can we do?" she asked, desperation evident in her tone.
"Let's... I need to think for a moment. I'm coming tomorrow. We need to discuss," I decided.

The next day, I boarded the train to Hyderabad. I had no plan yet, but I felt determined to find a solution somehow.
I headed straight to Shilpa's shop. A couple of customers were present, and Shilpa was busy attending to them. She greeted me with a warm smile and silently indicated that she needed a moment to assist them. Understanding her gesture, I took a seat on a nearby chair, allowing her to focus on her customers.

Shilpa was wearing a saree this time, which seemed to transform her appearance entirely. The elegant dbanging of the fabric accentuated her curves, giving her an air of gracefulness. Along with her slightly visible belly, the bulge of her ample breasts was also noticeable from the side. As she moved around the shop, attending to the customers, I couldn't help but notice her well-rounded ass.

Once the customers left, Shilpa approached me, apologizing for keeping me waiting. I said it is okay. She smiled.
"You look better. Thank God, I didn't kill you the other day," I remarked with a smile.
She stood in front of me, and I couldn't help but stare at her, noticing a sense of fondness hiding in the corner of her eyes. As I continued to gaze at her, she eventually looked away with a shy laugh.

It didn't take me long to realize that our silent bond had become a hundred times stronger than we had previously experienced.

As we were beginning to talk, another customer entered the shop. Shilpa looked at me apologetically again, and turned to attend to the lady customer. Luckily, the woman didn't stay for long. As soon as she left, Shilpa turned to me.
"We are not going to get privacy here," she remarked.
"It's good, right? They are customers," I said.
"Today I don't want customers. Let's close this," Shilpa said decisively, not waiting for my reaction. She locked her drawer and picked up her bag.
"Where?" I wondered.
"Let's go home," she suggested.

I wasn't particularly interested in visiting her house again, but I didn't bother interrupting her. I merely followed her. She had a scooty, and I sat behind her. Her deep-cut blouse gave me a nice view of her shoulder and back. I also caught the fragrance of her perfume. Even though she wasn't as young or beautiful as Shubha, she had an attractive personality of her own. She possessed everything that could satisfy a man. Yet, her husband chose to cheat on her.

As we rode, disturbing thoughts crowded my mind. Why would he do that? Was it because he happened to meet a young woman like Shubha? Or did my wife trap him with her alluring beauty? Was she lonely and desperate since moving to Hyderabad, longing for a man's comfort?
Lost in thought, I didn't realize when we reached our destination. Shilpa turned and looked over her shoulder, bringing me back to the present.
"Oh," I said as I alighted. "Sorry, I was lost in thoughts. I didn't know we had reached."
Shilpa nodded. "I have lost count of how many times I have overboiled my milk and spilled it in the past two weeks," she said, sharing a glimpse of her daily struggles.

The scooty had stopped just outside the gate. I opened it and allowed her to ride in. Then we walked to the main door. She opened it and looked at me.
"Come in, Manav," she invited.
As we settled on the sofa, finally finding a space where we could open up, Shilpa poured her heart out to me, revealing the turmoil she had been facing ever since discovering her husband's infidelity. "I haven't been able to sleep properly for weeks," she confessed, her voice heavy with emotion. "Every time Sethu comes home late, I can't help but imagine him with Shubha. And when he finally does return, I find myself searching for any signs that he's been with another woman."
I listened attentively, my heart aching for Shilpa. "I can imagine how difficult this must be for you, I have endured it myself." I said softly, reaching out to place my palm over hers to offer comfort.
Shilpa nodded, her eyes filled with tears. "I feel so small, so insulted," she admitted, her voice trembling with emotion. "I'm angry, devastated, and utterly helpless. There are moments when I just want to lash out, to hurt him the way he's hurt me. But then I remember that he's the father of my son."

My heart sank as I watched Shilpa struggle with her emotions. I could see another version of myself in her. And I also felt relieved that I was there to help her share her feelings. Because when I had gone through the same pain, I had none to cry to.
"Is there any way we can handle this without my son finding out?" Shilpa asked gently, her voice filled with concern. Tears were streaming down her face.
I did not say anything. I had no answer.
Shilpa shook her head, tears streaming down her face. She went on. "My son idolizes Sethu. The thought of him finding out the truth... It terrifies me."
She was on the brink of breaking down, and I moved close to her. Shilpa leaned toward me, allowing me to pull her into a comforting embrace.
"You're not alone in this. We'll figure this out together," I promised, holding her close as she cried.
After some time, Shilpa asked me if I still had their video on my phone. I hesitated, unsure if it was the right thing to do. But she insisted, saying she was alright and wouldn't collapse like last time. She assured me that she needed to face the truth. Reluctantly, I pulled out my phone and showed her the video. She watched it silently, her expression shifting from disbelief to shock.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed a couple of times, her voice barely above a whisper. I could see the struggle in her eyes as she witnessed the explicit scene of her husband copulating with another woman.
"She's so beautiful," Shilpa murmured, her voice tinged with sadness. "Why would he come back to me?" It was as if she was questioning her own worth, her confidence shattered by her husband's actions. "I don't know if he ever saw me as a beautiful woman. I was such a fool."
Shilpa didn't watch the video till the end. She handed the phone back to me, her eyes reflecting a mixture of pain and curiosity. "Don't you hate your wife, Manav?" she asked, her gaze penetrating mine.
"I have started to," I admitted with a heavy sigh. "But I sometimes feel like it's my fault because I'm the one who put her in this state. And after seeing this, I feel like I wasn't the right person for her." I paused, feeling a surge of insecurity wash over me. "I mean... I can never satisfy Shubha like Sethu was able to. I never knew she was longing for sex this much."
Shilpa shook her head sideways, her expression softening with compassion. "No, that's not true," she said firmly. "Because he never did such things with me. This is not how he was as a husband to me. This is just... lust at an insane level. Maybe he's just crazy because he's getting to have a meal that wasn't his."
Her words resonated with me, offering a glimmer of understanding amidst the confusion and hurt.
"Do you hate him?" I asked, bracing myself for her response.
"Yes," Shilpa replied without hesitation. "I hate him so much that I want to kill him. And it makes me sad that I can't and I won't do that. It just makes my life more miserable, every day passing with the pain just rising and rising."
I placed my hand over hers, offering what little comfort I could. "I'm sorry, Shilpa," I murmured, my heart aching for her. "Your life would have gone alright if I hadn't met you."
Shilpa gripped my hand tightly, her eyes searching mine. "Don't say that," she insisted firmly. "If you gave me a choice to take this pain or to live the life of an idiot who didn't know her husband was banging another woman every other night before coming home, then I would have chosen the pain only. I can't imagine not knowing it all now."
I looked at her in the eyes, and nodded slowly.
"I'm thinking of divorce," she continued, her voice filled with determination. "But just walking away wouldn't hurt him as much as he hurt me, right? I want revenge."
"How?" I asked, feeling a sense of helplessness wash over me.
"I don't know," Shilpa admitted, her gaze distant as she contemplated her next steps. “The thought of divorcing Sethu… it scares me. But at the same time, I can’t bear the thought of living in this misery any longer.”
I reached out to gently wipe the tear from her cheek, my heart aching as I knew whatever she was telling me applied to me as well. “You don’t have to make any decisions right now,” I assured her. “We’ll find a way, maybe one step at a time. And I think the first step is to confront them.”
Shilpa nodded and then looked into my eyes.
“Yes, we should face them first. We should together make them face us.”
We gazed at each other, as if lost in each other’s eyes. I could sense her breathing. I wasn't looking at her lips, but I could see them shivering. I reached out again to wipe the wetness from her cheek, moving to the other side, and my fingers lingered as if to feel the softness of her facial skin. Shilpa slowly turned her face to me, and I could hear her breathing. I could hear my own heartbeats.
It was a moment I could no longer ignore the growing tension between us – a magnetic pull that seemed to draw us closer with each passing moment. I knew I could break it if I looked away. But I did not.
And I don’t remember if I did it deliberately, but I nodded slightly.
The next moment, Shilpa leaned in closer, and our breaths joined. I felt all doubts and hesitations vanishing, replaced by an overwhelming sense of urgency and longing.
I opened my mouth and engulfed her lips, and I surrendered myself to the moment. She parted her lips too, and I felt her body pushing into my hands, as if acknowledging an unspoken but undeniable bond that had been building between us.

My palm traced behind her ear, and I savoured her lips, infusing the kiss with more passion with each passing moment. I could feel my blood boiling with desire – an emotion that had been hidden for a while – and I felt an urge to push her to the sofa and continue making out with her. But I knew that wasn't why I had come.
I had come to save us from the pain, not to provide us a momentary escape.
Summoning all my strength, I broke the kiss and pulled away.
“I... I am sorry,” I uttered, my words still carrying the weight of my desire to kiss her again. “This is not why I came here. We shouldn’t do this.”
Shilpa shook her head sideways, “Don’t be confused about what this is, Manav.” Her voice was filled with desperation. She then grabbed my hand, which I had taken off her. “Don’t leave me like this, Manav," she pleaded, her eyes searching mine with a mixture of longing and vulnerability. "I need you. Just... be with me."
Her words struck a chord deep within me, and I again felt she was speaking on behalf of me. I knew what she wanted from me at this moment. And I knew what I wanted from her. But my tongue was tied, unsure of what to speak.
“Come with me, Manav,” Shilpa grabbed my hand and got up to walk towards her bedroom.

Without a word, I followed Shilpa as she led me to her bedroom, the weight of each step echoing the confusion raging within me. I began to hesitate, my mind filling with doubts and uncertainties. But as Shilpa turned to face me, her expression filled with longing, I felt a sense of clarity wash over me.
"Don't think of anything else," she whispered in a voice I could barely hear. "Just... me."
She knew of my mental state. Perhaps she knew it was a reflection her own.
With a silent nod, I let go of my reservations, allowing myself to be consumed by a raging emotion which I would later realize as hatred. I acknowledged with thrill that I was not romantically attracted to this woman, yet I remained in this moment because I deserved to be in it.
As I entered the bedroom, I noticed Sethu’s shirt hanging on the wall – instantly signalling that I was intruding on his private space. The bed, neatly arranged after a night of sleep before he left for the office in the morning, awaited me. I felt the grip on my hand tighten. Shilpa stopped by the bed and turned to me. Without hesitation, I moved closer and met her gaze.
As Shilpa dropped the pleat of her saree, revealing the bare curves of her body, I could tell she was as desperate as me to prove the same point. We were both discarding things that our partners believed belonged to them—our passion and desire. And it felt liberating to let our primal instincts take over.
From that moment, there was no room for hesitation or doubt.

Shilpa nodded, and I eagerly kissed her. Our kiss seemed to convey a message, filled with fervent sucking and the mingling of our lips and saliva. Our arms traced circles around each other's bodies initially, before I reached to unhook her blouse, revealing her bra-clad breasts. As I had observed earlier in the day, her breasts were significantly larger than my wife's, and as I leaned down to kiss her, I eagerly buried my face in their abundance. I circled my tongue around her nipples to quickly make them erect, and Shilpa helped me further by removing her bra completely.
As I stood up and resumed kissing her, her hand ventured down to caress between my legs. Without hesitation, I quickly unbuttoned my pants and lowered them. There was a palpable sense of urgency in our movements by then. Shilpa escalated things rapidly as she slid her hand inside my underwear to grasp my dick. She then sat on the edge of the bed, pulling my erection out of hiding. I knew exactly what she intended to do, and it was precisely what I desired. First, I removed my shirt and let my pants drop to my ankles, then moved closer to her face. My erection had already reached its peak form. Shilpa looked up, meeting my gaze, then leaned forward slightly to take it into her mouth. I felt the warmth of her mouth enveloping the exposed skin of my dick, causing me to gasp.
Shilpa wasn’t as experienced as Shubha. She didn’t engulf my entire penis in her mouth and throat. Perhaps she wasn't comfortable with such deep penetration. Instead, she only took it halfway, keeping her lips tight around the swollen head. However, she compensated by using her hand to stroke the other half. This created two different sensations on my manhood simultaneously – the wetness at the tip and the dry friction towards the base.
After a while, I laid her across the bed and removed the remaining part of her saree and underskirt by sliding them down her legs. Her thighs were plump, fairer than the overall tone of her body. I knew further foreplay wasn't necessary when I noticed the dampness at the center of her white panties. Swiftly, I removed them too, eliciting a sheepish smile from Shilpa as I gazed directly at her pussy – neatly trimmed with a fine layer of hair around it. It was evident she hadn't expected a man's attention there at this stage of her life. In that moment, I also became aware of the fine length of pubic hair around my own manhood. Perhaps this was why she hadn't taken my penis all the way into her mouth earlier.

I felt compelled to convey that there was no need to impress anyone anymore. We were here because we both deserved it. Instinctively, I spread her legs and positioned myself between her thighs, planting a wet kiss on her pussy, which made Shilpa giggle sheepishly.
"No... aaahh..."
I relished that sound, a sign that I was pleasing her. Without hesitation, I took my place between her legs and guided my dick into her pussy.
This was step one of my revenge. Our revenge.
Shilpa moaned as my dick pierced deep into her pussy, sliding in easily due to the wetness inside her. I began fucking her hard immediately, the sound of my dick moving in and out of her wet pussy filling the room. The bed squeaked, adding to my satisfaction as I realized I was in Sethu's bed, making love to his wife. The thought was as thrilling as the sensation of my cock inside her, driving me to push deeper. I lifted both of her legs and started slamming harder, initially causing Shilpa to struggle for breath, but she quickly adapted to the position.
She wasn’t as vocal as my wife in bed with Sethu, but I could see that Shilpa was enjoying herself. The sparkle in her eyes and the undulating movement of her creamy belly indicated that I was hitting the right spot. Eventually, she expressed her desire to change positions.
"Take me from behind. You'll love it more," she assured, getting onto all fours. I was delighted to admire her full, glorious ass and wasted no time in accepting the invitation. I caressed her ass cheeks, even giving them a playful slap, before gripping her hips with one hand and guiding my dick back into her pussy with the other.
"Aaaahhh… yes…" Shilpa gasped as I thrust into her from behind, indicating how much she loved this position. I wasn’t sure if it was a position Sethu used to fuck her regularly, but I had already developed an impression that it would be true.
The sight of her beautiful ass and the sensation of my dick disappearing into her made it a profoundly enjoyable experience. With both hands firmly gripping her hips, I began to thrust with determination, the sound of my body hitting the softness of her ass resonating through the room.
"Yea….. Manav… yes… yes… mmm…. fuck…!" Shilpa had started to show signs of getting to the peak of her pleasure, making me move intensely. As she approached her climatic pleasure, I leaned forward to grasp her hair and intensified my thrusts. Eventually, we both reached the peak together. I released my load inside her as she struggled to catch her breath, her grip tight on the pillows. Collapsing onto Sethu's marital bed, we lay spent, a profound sense of satisfaction washing over me, unlike anything I had ever felt before.
In that moment, I realized I had found solace—a temporary yet undeniable escape from the pain and betrayal that had shattered my life. As we surrendered to the passion that consumed us, I couldn’t help but feel a sense of liberation sweeping over me—a silent acknowledgement of the healing power of sex, even in the darkest of times.
But as I lay there in the bed with Shilpa, I found myself unable to shake off the events that had just transpired. Did I do the right thing? Did I take advantage of her? These questions plagued my mind incessantly.

I turned to her and asked, "How do you feel?" Her response was unexpected but comforting. "Worthy again," she said quietly.

Her words struck a chord within me. They made me realize that perhaps, just perhaps, we both discovered something essential in each other. It wasn't merely about physical gratification; it was about seeking solace in our share pain and hunger for revenge. And in that moment, despite the ambiguity surrounding our choices, I felt a profound sense of calmness envelop me.
We took our sweet time before we rose from the bed. We exchanged smiles before heading to the washroom one by one. As I came out from the washroom, she had almost worn her saree back. I was still completely naked. But I did not feel shy. I grabbed my clothes and started wearing it, smiling at her. She smiled back at me.
We had found our comfort zone.
As I made my way to the gate, Shilpa followed me.
"I will remember this moment," she said softly, her words carrying the weight of acknowledgment. "Not because it was something I longed for, but because it was what we had to do."
Her words struck a chord within me, resonating with the complexity of our experience. Despite knowing that there was no need to cherish it, it felt like it was a purposeful experience.
"I wish Sethu knew of it somehow," Shilpa continued, her voice tinged with a hint of determination. "I wish he could feel the same way I do."

As I made my way back to the railway station, Shilpa's words echoed in my mind, haunting me with their raw honesty. I imagined Shubha's reaction if she were to discover my encounter, especially with Sethu's wife. The thought of her discovering the truth filled me with a strange sense of satisfaction.

There were two possible outcomes to consider. On one hand, Shubha might be confronted with the harsh reality of her own actions, forced to confront the consequences of her betrayal. It was a scenario that held a certain appeal, a chance for her to finally see herself reflected in the mirror of her own choices.

But on the other hand, there was the possibility that she would simply walk away, ending our relation forever. It was a disturbing thought because I knew that I was the one with the right to walk away from her, not the other way around.

Yet, as the days passed and my mind grew more settled, I found myself increasingly drawn to the idea of Shubha experiencing a shock of her own. She needed to witness the consequences of her actions, to understand the depth of the pain she had caused.
It was a decision I made with a sense of grim determination, a silent declaration echoing in the depths of my mind. Shubha needed to see this moment, to understand the gravity of her betrayal, no matter the cost.
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
[+] 4 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Chapter of Nightmare (Completed) - by krish_999 - 10-03-2024, 01:01 PM
RE: A Chapter of Nightmare - by sri7869 - 12-03-2024, 09:49 PM
RE: A Chapter of Nightmare - by kishen - 13-03-2024, 10:01 AM
RE: A Chapter of Nightmare - by krish_999 - 13-03-2024, 10:09 PM
RE: A Chapter of Nightmare - by desihunter - 14-03-2024, 05:47 PM
RE: A Chapter of Nightmare - by fuckandforget - 14-03-2024, 10:16 PM
RE: A Chapter of Nightmare - by Ananthukutty - 15-03-2024, 06:16 AM