A Chapter of Nightmare (Completed)
Chapter – Three

Shubha had returned to Solapur to take care of me. Her decision garnered praise from my parents and relatives who visited me in the hospital.
After two days in the hospital, I was discharged and remained under medication at home, with Shubha by my side, attending to my every need. She knew exactly how to care for me, and her presence brought a sense of comfort amidst the turmoil.
On the fourth day of my recovery, Shubha helped me to the bathroom and gave me a refreshing shower. As the warm water showered over us, I couldn't help but wish for the return of the Shubha I once knew – my faithful, loving wife.
 "What are you looking at?" Shubha asked, noticing my gaze lingering on her.
Her response filled me with a mix of emotions – she loved my gaze, a comforting reminder of her affection. Yes, she loved me, despite everything. But as the days passed and I witnessed her unwavering care, doubts lingered in my mind.
Was her devotion driven by guilt? Or was this the Shubha I had always known – caring and devoted?
On the sixth day after my discharge, Shubha came to bed with me after dinner.
"You have no fever now," she remarked.
"I am feeling better," I replied.
"How about feeling the best?" she asked, her eyes filled with love.
She then lowered her face to mine, and our lips met. It was a moment when a forgotten desire reignited within me. As I pushed my lips into hers, she didn't hesitate to engulf them with her mouth. Before I knew it, our hands were hurrying to undress each other. She knelt next to me and allowed me to suck on her tender melons, and she gasped with pleasure as I licked her tits.
"Mmmm..." She moaned.
As I felt her fingers wrapping around my dick, I could not stop but wish for more. I touched her lips and squeezed them to open, slowly pushing a finger inside her mouth. She smiled at me and sucked on it, awakening my cravings. And Shubha sensed my hidden desire instantly. Her head went down and slowly allowed my dick to enter the warmth of her mouth. I let out a moan as I welcomed the pleasure with a sense of fulfillment. Shubha worked her way from the top to bottom of it, putting good use of her lips, tongue, and fingers. I was amazed by the skill she possessed while doing it. And I felt ashamed a little as I acknowledged her apparent expertise to please a man this way, in my mind. Because it was from someone else that she had mastered it. Even though I was expecting to feel disgusted, the reality was different. The thought that it was my right to be at the receiving end of all this pleasure filled my mind. With each gentle touch, Shubha seemed to erase the wounds of betrayal, replacing them with moments of soft intimacy.
And I enjoyed every moment of her action. I breathed in ecstasy every single time her head went down on me. And when I was ready to get up and take charge of this lovemaking, she stopped me.
"You just lie down and enjoy, my darling," she said with a smile before climbing on me.
She grabbed my member and guided it into her, then started riding me. First slowly, then lying on top of me, moving her waist up and down. And then she proceeded to move faster to get herself pierced nonstop until I came heavily. I felt it was a lot of cum, and I felt very tired as soon as I came. To my surprise, she allowed me to come inside her. I assumed that it was her safe days.
It was a night I found sleep peacefully, after so long.

The next day, Shubha returned to Hyderabad.
"If I don't report to work tomorrow, then I'll lose this job," she said, convincing me of her need to leave.
As she left, I cried again.
I felt she was returning to Sethu. He must have been waiting for her since she had come to me. And today, she was going back to him, I thought. I knew he would celebrate this night with her. He would celebrate it by shoving his monster dick into her pussy and ravaging it with pain-inducing pleasure. He would shower her naked, petite body with his sperm. I knew. It was a devastating thought.
I didn't know whether I should hate Shubha or not. I was caught between the memories of betrayal and warmth of her affection. I couldn't help but weep, feeling powerless against the forces that had torn us apart.
There was nothing I could do about it.

This realization brought back nightmares to my life, yet I longed for my wife in the nights. The paradox of hating and desiring her tormented me. I even tried to see Shubha as a unique woman capable of loving two men simultaneously. I was sure that she loved me, yet she also loved the comfort of Sethu.
What else does it mean? This thought eventually brought some calmness to me, and I realized that I could not hate her.
There was only one way forward – to stay relevant in her life. I had to make Shubha feel that I am her husband, not Sethu.
In the following days, I spent calculating how I could reclaim the spot of being the sole love of Shubha. However, in the weekends that followed, I wanted to visit Shubha, but I had taken too many days off in the past few weeks, and I could not avail more. Shubha too had the same issue, as she had exhausted her leaves, and she also had to work on Saturdays. For three weeks, we could not meet, and with each passing weekend, I felt hope vanishing from my life.
As each weekend passed, I knew the days of Sethu's visits to her house would be increasing. Every weekend, I supposed, he would spend in her bed. Those images of him fucking her resurfaced in my mind. Days and weeks passed, and I thought she would have forgotten how it would have felt in bed with me. Sethu would have made her forget how it would have felt in bed with her real husband!
The reality was becoming increasingly clearer – my place in her life was fading, and Sethu was slowly taking over.

On the fourth weekend, I finally got the chance to visit her. In fact, I was expecting her to be less enthusiastic about meeting me, but it wasn't the case. She welcomed me with utmost energy and happiness of the morning.
We spent the morning together, sharing breakfast and catching up on each other's lives.
After that, we proceeded to the bed for a love-making session. The moment I consumed her lips with a long kiss, I felt my body awakening. But as I lay her on the very bed that I last remembered her lying under Sethu's muscular body, the thought that she must have remembered him while accepting me crossed my mind. I looked into her eyes and saw enthusiasm to have me, but I was unsure of who she was seeing – her husband or her boyfriend who could please her like no one else.
I found myself comparing every move to what I had witnessed Sethu do. From what I had seen, I knew I was no match for the sexual prowess of Sethu. The weight of inferiority complex pressed down on me, dampening my desire. By the time Shubha grabbed my member and guided it into her, I had lost it in my mind. I could feel the strength of my erection weakening, but I still kept moving.
"What happened, Manav?" Shubha asked, sensing my weakness.
I couldn't look her in the eyes. "I... I don't know. I'm tired," I mumbled.
I fell next to her and panted. It was a day of failure.
"Are you okay?" she asked again.
"Yeah, I'm okay," I said, looking at the ceiling.
"Then what happened? You don't want to do it?"
I sensed a pang of disappointment in her voice.
"I want to, but I'm tired, Shubha," I explained.
"Okay. No problem. It's okay," Shubha smiled and patted my shoulder as she got up and then left the bed.
Her understanding demeanor only served to amplify my failure. I had become a failure. I realized that my attempts to reclaim our intimacy had fallen short. I had hoped to reignite the passion we once shared, but instead, I left feeling more distant than ever.
It was not what I wanted to do to reclaim her affection. I felt I should have come after taking enough rest and having recovered.

In the night too, it didn't work out as I couldn't initiate making love. As time passed and the moment of my departure arrived, I realized that a lot of ground had shifted in our love life.
Sunday evening, as I boarded the train, a sense of emptiness enveloped me. I knew Shubha would return to an empty bed, her desires unfulfilled. I could already imagine her welcoming Sethu to her bed in a few hours, and satisfying her bodily cravings. But I couldn't bring myself to hate her. Instead, I grappled with my own inferiorities, wondering if I would ever be enough for her again.
At least she would get what she deserved. I thought disgustingly.

After two hours on the train, I dialed her number, my mind plagued by visions of her lying in bed with Sethu. My hand trembled as I held the phone to my ear, anticipating the sound of her heavy breathing. But instead, her voice came through, devoid of any hint of passion or urgency.
"Hello?" she answered, her tone rushed but lacking the expected panting.
"I miss you," I confessed, my heart heavy with longing.
"I miss you too," she replied, her words offering a sliver of comfort.
"What are you doing?" I inquired, unable to shake off the images haunting my mind.
"I was making dinner. Today I got a little late," she explained, her voice filled with normalcy.
"Why?" I pressed, hoping for some indication that my fears were unfounded.
"Nothing. Just thinking of us," she replied casually.
"What about us?" I questioned, my doubts still lingering.
"I miss you, Manav. I hope we'll have a more energetic weekend next week," she reassured, her words contradicting my fears.
"Shubha, I'm sorry, I..." I began, but she interrupted me.
"Hey, no," she interjected. "That's not what I meant. We haven't seen each other in weeks. I thought we could go out, watch a film, do some shopping and all. But next time, you will come, right?"
"Yeah, I will," I replied, my mind swirling with confusion.

After the phone call ended, I was plunged into a whirlwind of conflicting emotions.
Was she being truthful with me, or was she concealing her true intentions?
The thought of her spending this night alone seemed strange to me, because I knew she could very well invite Sethu to her bed to quench her thirst. I couldn't shake off the memories of her disappointed expression from the previous morning, juxtaposed with the more vivid memories of her indulging in heavenly pleasure with Sethu. Why would she choose to be alone instead of a crazy night with Sethu? All it would take was a simple message to Sethu to inform that her husband has left. And it was possible that he would already have rushed to her, and have carried her to bed, even before I thought of making this phone call.
But what surprised me was that, the pain that usually accompanied such thoughts seemed less this time, as if I had grown accustomed to the agony of betrayal already.

The following weekend arrived, and I found myself paralyzed by the fear of another failure. The mere thought of being with Shubha and facing the possibility of disappointing her again filled me with dread. So, I made up an excuse, claiming that I didn't have the time to visit her.
Shubha was disappointed.
"Promise me you will be with me next weekend," she said, her voice tinged with sadness.
As I hung up the phone, I couldn't shake the image of Shubha bracing herself for another weekend alone, likely anticipating the arrival of her boyfriend. The uncertainty gnawed at me, and I knew there was only one way to uncover the truth. I fabricated a story in front of my parents that I would be working late into the night and wouldn't be returning home in the morning as well, and boarded the train to Hyderabad on Friday afternoon.

Once again, I followed the same procedure I had put to practice to spy on my wife's apartment two months ago, and I found myself sneaking inside the under-construction building next to Shubha's apartment. The building had undergone progress in terms of construction, but I still found a way to sneak in. I took extra care not to disturb the new tiling on its floor.
As I waited in the shadows of the neighboring building, hoping to catch a glimpse of any illicit encounter between my wife and her boyfriend, my heart raced with anticipation. But to my dismay, the night passed without any sign of Sethu's presence. Instead, I watched as Shubha went about her evening routine – cleaning up her apartment, engrossed in her work on the laptop, and chatting casually on the phone. There was no trace of Sethu, no hint of the betrayal that had consumed my thoughts.

And then, just before Shubha retired to bed, I caught a fleeting glimpse of her changing clothes. As she walked into the room with towel wrapped around her body after a quick shower after dinner, I felt my heart becoming warm. I then witnessed her dropping that towel into the bed, revealing a glimpse of her semi-naked torso clad in a simple bra, and I felt a surge of desire stir within me. In that moment, all my doubts and suspicions melted away, replaced by a longing for the intimacy we once shared. I cursed myself for not having the courage to visit her this weekend, for letting my insecurities cloud my judgment.
Putting on a nighty Shubha was settling into bed, her slender figure bathed in the gentle glow of the bedside lamp I couldn't help but feel a sense of peace filling my mind.
Despite the turmoil of the past weeks, there she was – my Shubha, looking innocent and radiant, untouched by the shadows of betrayal that haunted my mind.

After a while she switched off the bed lamp and I slowly withdrew myself. Seeing Shubha sleeping alone in the bed, I felt a surge of frustration and guilt wash over me. How could I have denied her the pleasure she deserved, the intimacy she had hoped for this weekend? She had been nothing short of a perfect wife to me – supporting me financially, caring for me during my illness, and offering me solace without hesitation. What more could she do to prove her worthiness? Didn't she deserve to have her physical needs fulfilled? And if I couldn't fulfill them, did I have any right to deny her the chance to seek fulfillment elsewhere?
The realization struck me hard – if I couldn't meet her needs, who was I to stand in the way of her seeking them elsewhere?
It was a painful admission, but one that forced me to confront my own limitations and shortcomings as a husband.

As if waiting for a late night train, I sat on a lonely bench at the railway station and wondered what would have happened if I hadn't caught Shubha cheating on me. My life would have been perfect.
There are so many people in this world who believe their life to be perfect, unaware of the truth that their partners have cheated on them. Me too, would have thought the same, if I hadn't learnt about Shubha's affair with Sethu.
In the midst of my internal turmoil, a sense of urgency consumed me. The weight of my inadequacies as a husband pressed down on me like a heavy burden, propelling me to take action. With each passing moment, the realization grew more acute – if I couldn't provide for Shubha's needs, who was I to deny her the chance for fulfillment? The thought gnawed at me, driving me to make a painful decision.
And so, with a heavy heart and a determination born of desperation, I picked up the phone in the next morning and dialed Shubha's number, knowing that my decision would set in motion a chain of events that I might regret forever in my life.
When Shubha answered the phone, I told her that I was heading to Hyderabad to meet her. She sounded happy about it.
I spent the whole day in and around the railway station. And then I headed to her place in the evening and reached there, pretending to have just arrived. On the way, I called Sethu and invited him for dinner, asking him to bring the liquor we had shared before.
"I don't think I'll ever drink again with anyone other than you. It was fun," I told Sethu.
Sethu said he's more than happy to have my company.
And to have my wife too. I said, in my mind.
I asked him not to tell Shubha about me wanting to drink. "She'll never tolerate it," I explained. "So, you have to force me, at least in front of her."
Sethu agreed with that too, with a gentle laughter.

As I arrived at Shubha's apartment, she greeted me with a warm smile, wearing a beautiful white and pink kurta. Watching her radiant face and tender lips, my heart sank at the thought of letting all that beauty be consumed by the lust of another man.
This wasn't what I wanted to do, but I felt compelled to take this step. As I looked into her eyes, conflicted emotions swirled within me. Could I bear to see her with another man again? Despite the pain, I knew I had to confront the truth, whatever it might be.
When Sethu arrived, Shubha seemed displeased, but she didn't object to his presence. I invited him to stay for dinner, and Sethu insisted I join him for a drink, despite Shubha's silent protest.
I looked at her as if to seek permission.
"Ignore her, man," Sethu was already pouring a drink for me. "Come on, have a drink with me," he urged.

Pretending to be reluctant at first, I accepted, knowing that I had to stick to the plan. As the night progressed, I pretended to drink while laughing along the jokes he cracked, and secretly pouring the liquor into the washbasin twice. Eventually, I acted highly intoxicated and slumped onto the sofa, waiting anxiously for their reaction.
The first reaction came from Sethu, who calmly waited until it was confirmed that I had fallen asleep. He called my name a few times to check, and I pretended to be asleep. Then, I heard Shubha's voice from the kitchen door.
"What happened?" Shubha asked.
"He's passed out," Sethu replied.
"I knew you would do this," Shubha's response was laced with resignation.
I listened intently as Sethu rose from his chair and made his way to the kitchen, his voice now distant.
"Hello, darling," Sethu's voice echoed from the kitchen, filled with anticipation.
But Shubha's response surprised me. "Come on, Sethu, no," she protested, her tone firm and resolute.
"What, no?" Sethu's voice sounded puzzled, hinting at his confusion over Shubha's sudden change of heart.
Shubha's protest surprised me as well. She didn't want to have fun, despite knowing she could easily do it?
"I'm not sure about this, Sethu," Shubha's voice wavered, telling me about her nervousness.
"But darling, I've missed you so much," Sethu's tone was pleading, filled with desire. "You know how much I need you."
Shubha hesitated, torn between her feelings and her reservations. "I don't know if it's the right thing to do..."
Sethu's voice softened, his words dripping with persuasion. "Shubha, please... I need you. I've been dreaming about this moment since the last time we were together."
I couldn't hear anything for a few seconds, except the sounds of movements. I wasn't sure what it was.
"At least wait, let me finish this dish," I heard Shubha's voice.
"Switch off the stove. I have another dish ready for you. It's too delicious to miss," Sethu responded.
"Awww.... Is that it?" Shubha's laughter followed, indicating how quickly he had her excited.
"At least make sure he's asleep. It's the third time you're doing this."
"What have I done? He wanted to drink."
"Nope, you persuaded him."
"He could have denied it if he didn't want to drink."
"He's a gentleman, he wouldn't want to hurt you."
"Yeah, he's a gentleman. I'm the one who wants to hurt you. Come on, allow me to hurt you a little bit. Come... Let's go to bed."
"A little bit? You make me cry."
"I know you do that with pleasure. Come on Shubha, see how hard I'm."
"Oh my God."
"Come on..."
"Okay... Okay... I'm coming."
Shubha relented, her resolve crumbling under Sethu's relentless charm.
I heard them approaching me, and I tried to remain as still as a lifeless body. They stood there in silence, possibly observing me.
"How is it that he's completely out and you're perfectly okay? Did you put something in his drink?" Shubha whispered, her voice tinged with concern.
"No, he doesn't have the capacity. He had four pegs, which is too much for a first-timer," Sethu explained.
"It's not capacity. Maybe his body functions and reacts just fine. Your body must be too damaged to react to the liquor," Shubha said.
"I'm healthy, I know that," Sethu retorted.
"Who knows!" Shubha chuckled.
"Hahaaa!" Sethu laughed, "Just move to the room, I'll show if I'm healthy or not."
I had to struggle hard not to make any movement, as I heard Sethu turning my wife's genuine opinion on me in his favour to hurry her to the bedroom. I resisted the temptation to open my eyes to see them together, getting ready to move into the bed.
The next moment, I heard the door closing. As I opened my eyes to stare at the vacant hall, I lay there, stunned by the weight of what I had witnessed. I was also stunned by the realization that, even though it was a betrayal from my wife, the situation had unfolded with my silent permission. And I was left grappling with the moral ambiguity of my actions.
Was it right? Was it wrong? I was not sure.
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
[+] 8 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Chapter of Nightmare (Completed) - by krish_999 - 10-03-2024, 01:01 PM
RE: A Chapter of Nightmare - by sri7869 - 12-03-2024, 09:49 PM
RE: A Chapter of Nightmare - by kishen - 13-03-2024, 10:01 AM
RE: A Chapter of Nightmare - by krish_999 - 13-03-2024, 10:09 PM
RE: A Chapter of Nightmare - by desihunter - 14-03-2024, 05:47 PM
RE: A Chapter of Nightmare - by fuckandforget - 14-03-2024, 10:16 PM
RE: A Chapter of Nightmare - by Ananthukutty - 15-03-2024, 06:16 AM