Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Chapter – 34

The night after the temple festival was a turning point in my life. While it was happening, it was just like any other night with a great share of my cuckold fantasies becoming reality. But when I look back now, I can see it was the night everything changed. Because after that particular night, everything looked normal in my eyes.
The shock value of the fact that my wife was sleeping with another man was lost ever since.
In other words, I accepted that Desai was part of our life, like anything else.
I didn’t realise it then. But a few incidents after that night made me learn this.

In the morning I woke up earlier than Meera and Desai. I went to their room and found it closed. It was quite unusual for Meera to stay in bed so late. So it was an easy guess for me that she wouldn’t be asleep.
I stood outside the closed door and wondered if I should knock on it. I almost began to knock on the door, but then stopped, thinking that I would be disturbing them.
I felt it would be like disturbing them deliberately.
As time passed slowly, my frustration only grew.
I hated that door.
After today I'm gonna drill a hole in the door. I decided. I thought it would help me understand what was going on inside the room.

I went back to my room and completed my morning routines quickly. However, the other bedroom door didn't open even when I returned.
When would he stop?
I wondered agonisingly. I had heard him say how tired he was after the effortful anal sex on the last night. But now it would be time to pleasure her pussy.

I went to the kitchen dejectedly and began to make coffee for myself. Then I changed my mind and made coffee for three.
The thought that Desai was fulfilling all his dreams with my wife made me tense and jealous at the same time. Her loud cries were still fresh in my head and yet I was already imagining how Desai would have turned them into soft moans later. I imagined how my wife would be lying in that bed and letting Desai take over her body and soul one more time.
Is he making her addicted to his dick?
The thought scared me.
I remembered how Desai had told me about his dream about Meera.
I will let you watch her sucking my dick and swallowing my cum. I will fuck your wife and you will see her begging me to cum inside her. You will see how much she enjoys my cock inside her. You will see what your lovely wife is gonna do with all that pleasure. Cry, laugh, or go insane for a while."
I felt his words were almost true already.
He had already given her various levels of pleasure. And she would be just a gesture away from spreading her legs for him in future.
I wondered if I would be aware of it every time. While agreeing to have anal sex with him she hadn’t asked me. I had no idea when and where they had talked about it. I even suspected them talking behind me already.
I felt I should confront them both about it. Separately.
I decided that I would ask Meera about when Desai had expressed his desire to have it, and why she didn’t tell me about it.
And then I would ask Desai why he didn’t tell me about it.
I hated the idea of questioning Meera but I needed to clear my doubts.

When the coffee was made, I finally decided to interrupt them. I felt like I had found an excuse.

I poured the coffee into three cups and carried them on a tray. I took it to the door of the room where my wife was still sleeping, and after a moment spent regaining my composure, I knocked on the door.
The first one was too slow. And it went answerless even after a few minutes. But the next knock was a bang on the door. Then the door was opened and Desai was standing there. He looked exactly like I had seen him in the night. Shirtless and intimidating. And his eyes were far from sleepy.
Meera was not seen but I didn't try to peep into the room despite my thirst to see how she was.
“Aren't you getting late?” I asked.
“I was telling the same to Meera,” Desai laughed and looked to his left side. I assumed that he was looking at her. I wanted to get inside the room and see her. I wanted to see if she was still lying nude in his bed.
But Desai was standing at the centre of the partially open door blocking my way. “Where is my wife?” I asked.” I hadn't seen her for a while.”
I said.
“Your wife,” Desai smiled. “She doesn't want to leave my bed.”
I felt he was enjoying this little conversation.
“Will you just get out, Susheel?”
I heard Meera's voice. Finally. She was right in the room.
“She’s tired of you?”
I asked.
“No. She’s just tired.” Desai smiled again and looked toward the bed. “Krish has brought coffee for you.”
He said and picked one cup from the tray in my hand. He thanked me with a gesture before turning to Meera.
“Don't you want to ask him if he missed you last night?”
“Meera...”
I called, having lost my patience to see a glimpse of her.
“She's coming... dear...”
Desai told me in a lowered voice.
A few seconds later, the other half of the door was opened. Meera was standing there. But her attire almost knocked me down on the floor. She was not wearing her saree and blouse. Instead, she was wearing an underskirt, which was raised to her armpit level, making her hide her breasts with it. I saw a red mark near the bra strap. The underskirt's lower end reached her thighs. Her hair was a mess. She was not the beautiful woman I had seen walking into that room last night. She was a woman who had been fucking for the whole night. Her lips had lost the sheen and delicateness due to being sucked non-stop.
“Krish...”
She smiled at me and her eyes locked with mine for two whole seconds. I thought she would say anything. Perhaps she too was hoping that I would say something.
“You are getting late, Meera.”
I blurted, eventually.
“Yeah, I know. I should be hurrying.”
Meera said and began walking past me.
“Meera, take a cup. He made it for you.”
Desai said.
Meera looked at me, the cup and then at him.
“You take it, Susheel. Thanks, Krish, and I am sorry I...”
“You're not that late, Meera,” I said. “You have time to have a coffee.”
Meera shook her head sideways. “Not like this, Krish.” She gestured at herself, shrugging her shoulders, as she spoke.  And she went to our bedroom leaving me with Desai.
“Good coffee, Krish. You are skilled.”
Desai said, enjoying a sip from the coffee.
“What happened to her clothes?”
I asked him.
“No, I didn't rip them off. Don't worry.”
He said with a smirk. I didn't like his casual reply. As if I was worried about her clothes. But I forced a smile on my face.
“Did you enjoy the phone call?”
Desai asked, suddenly.
“What?”
I didn't know what to say.
“Do you think I did the right thing by calling you?”
“Yeah... yes. It was good. But it scared me.”
“She was a little noisy, yeah. But I knew she could pull it off.”
“She cried a lot. I thought I would stop you.”
“Come on,” Desai smiled. “She enjoyed it later.”
“Yeah,” I said. “What got you so late?”
“Uhh...Things got a bit romantic.” Desai smiled again. “You know how’s it, buddy. I'm sorry today I won't have time to explain like last time. I am going back.”
“Oh...”
I felt a pang of disappointment but tried my best not to show it on my face.
He took another sip from his cup. I had forgotten to drink my coffee. I took it and had a sip. I couldn’t feel its taste.
“Thank you for the coffee, Krish.” Desai took the whole tray from my hand and carried it to the kitchen. I was surprised when I heard him turning the kitchen tap on. I asked him what was he doing and he said he was washing his cup.
“Leave it, Desai. It’s okay.” I said.
“I don’t want to play your boss here, Krish.” He came back soon and told me. “I'll take a shower now.” He added before heading to his bedroom. He didn't care to close its door and he simply proceeded to the attached bathroom.

Meera was still in my room. I went to the other room and saw the bed where Desai had fucked my wife for the whole night. Again.
But I could tell there was no sense of shock or unexpectedness. I was anticipating what it would look like. If it was neat and plain, then possibly I would have been disappointed.
And the bed was a complete mess. The blankets were kept at one end of the bed, crumbled. As I walked over to the bed and my eyes were stuck on a piece of cloth hanging on the ceiling fan. It was her blouse.
What the hell of the game have they been playing here?
It must be one of Desai's mischiefs. I remembered how he had stolen her bra after having sex with her on our anniversary night.
I walked around the bed, with my eyes automatically searching for any wet spots on the bed. There was none. But I did not fail to sense the smell of his cum in the air. It was all over there. Maybe fresh from the morning sex.

When I returned to my room, Meera was still in the shower. She finished soon and walked out with a bath towel around her body. The shower had rejuvenated her. I could see the energy was back in her eyes.
As Meera walked across me toward the wardrobe I caught the fresh aroma from her body. I was sedated by her beauty. Everything that I knew she was doing with Desai in the other room half an hour ago was erased from my mind instantly.
“Don’t look at me like that, Krish.”
Meera warned, in her soft voice.
Oh, she’s back to playing my innocent wife. I quipped in my mind.
“Okay, sure,” I said and pretended to walk to the bathroom and but then I quickly turned and grabbed her from behind. Before she could react, my lips had pressed behind her neck. The fresh scent of her body filled my nose. My heart was filled with a sense of joy.
It was momentary, though.
“What are you doing, Krish.”
Meera was annoyed.
“Give me a hug at least, baby. You gave him everything and there is nothing for me.”
Meera turned her head and looked at me, and then broke into a beautiful smile.
“Oh, so cute.” She said and pinched my chin. “What a cute innocent husband.”
She pushed me away and looked straight at me.
“What did I do?” I wondered.
“Don’t tell me you didn't do anything last night. Do I need to check your bed?”
I didn’t want her to check my bed. I knew she would spot the dried cum spots instantly.
“What I did was my own business. What did you do for me, that’s what I am asking.”
“I am sorry. I was too busy fucking your boss in the other room, baby. Didn’t you hear the noise?”
I was surprised to hear her speak like that. But it aroused me like hell.
I ended up staring at her, admiring the whole of her. She was confident and didn’t display a single bit of guilt for having spent an entire night with another man.
Meera moved forward and kissed me. On the lips.  She kissed me with the same mouth which I wanted Desai to torture by shoving his big rod brutally.
“Did you suck his thing with this mouth?” I asked when the quick kiss ended.
“A lot of times,” Meera whispered. I saw her eyes shining.
“Lucky bastard!” I said. Meera's smile became full-blown.
Meera moved back quickly though, saying she knew I had a fun night while taking her clothes from the wardrobe. She asked me to allow her to get dressed and I left half-heartedly.

Meera came out wearing a t-shirt and leggings and went to the kitchen. I followed her in the pretence of helping her make breakfast. She gave me beans to clean. My dick was aching already.
I wanted to grab her and rip her clothes off and screw her right there, without showing a hint of mercy. But I could not move my body even an inch.

Later, while standing under the showerhead, I found the desire to see her crying while Desai rammed into her pussy with all his vigour and strength, nonstop, and I jerked like a madman. I found the fantasy utterly satisfying.

Desai finished his bath and got dressed in his previous night’s clothes. He was planning to leave immediately after breakfast.
We had breakfast together, limiting our conversation to normal things. The night was over and the day had started.

Meera left first. Desai had phoned his driver to drop him at the airport.
While waiting for his car to arrive, I decided to draw his attention back to the events of the night.
I asked him how the night was. I was ashamed to ask him openly but I was desperate to know. So I asked.
“First you need to thank me,” Desai said.
I looked at him confusedly. He went on. “For letting you hear it.”
“But you didn’t let me hear it all.”
I quickly said.
“There has to be some level of secrecy too, buddy. Knowing all would kill the suspense and thrill.”
“Is that why you didn't tell me about Meera promising you there's gonna be another time?”
“What?”
“I heard her say 'didn't I tell you we're gonna do it again' which you didn't tell me last time.”
“Oh, didn't I tell you? It's just one of the many things we share in bed, while at its peak, dear. We hardly remember them word by word. I am sure you already knew that we're gonna do it again. It will last until you guys kick me out of your bedroom, won't it?”
He smiled as he talked and I was compelled to smile back. He went on. “Your fantasies are now mine, Krish. We have become one.”
“How many times did you do it? I mean…” I stopped midway and looked at him.
“Mmm...” He began to say and paused as if to alter his response. "Can you guess?"
"Twice," I said. "I think you had it again in the morning."
"Thrice," Desai said. His eyes shone as he spoke. "I didn't have the plan to have a go at it after the first one. We washed and returned to the bed to have our casual, silly, after-sex chat and cuddling. She wore just a top, without pants. And we had a long chat over little things, with her face on my chest. But how can I resist her cute smile and eyes? We ended up kissing and slowly the game was on. At one point I asked her if she didn't want to check you out. She was confident that you'd be okay. She knew what you would be up to. She told me you would have slept having a good time yourself. I thought she was aware that you’d shag in your bed. Did you shag?”
There was nothing left for me to hide.
“I did,” I said.
“But I didn’t tell her about what you did earlier, I mean at the door. Trust me, I did not tell her that you were standing there, jerking your thing. You were so high on spirit. You love it absolutely when I screw her, don’t you?”
“I love it absolutely when she’s getting screwed.”
I said in a flow, only to doubt whether I said too much. Desai stared at me for a moment. I had to say something. “But I would have been embarrassed if she knew what I was doing at the door. Thank you, for not telling her. I was crazy.”
“I am glad I did the right thing. If you don’t mind can I ask you one thing? How often do you and Meera make love?”
His question made me think for a moment. I thought he would have asked Meera too about it.
“It’s been a while. Why?”
“No, nothing.” He shook his head. “I think I’ve made you wait for long since the last time. I don’t know. I was equally desperate. Thinking about when would I meet you guys again and all. It’s crazy. But I wish I could do the next one without getting so late. What do you say?”
It understood what he was asking. He wanted to fuck my wife soon, again. I didn’t like the fact that he was already thinking about screwing my wife again. I didn’t like the fact that he wanted to make plans.
But I could just nod my head in agreement. It was becoming an open conversation, like a normal one in our life.
Desai went on, "I asked Meera about the same too. She too did miss me. But she didn't want to admit it easily, though. She said the truth in the middle of our second session which was quite a slower one. She had gone down on me and given me a long head. I just lay down and allowed her to take control. And then I begged her to give it back to me. She didn't let me get up though. She sat on my face and I ate her lips, you know how it is. And then she sat on my dick, guiding it into her. And gave me a heavenly ride. I begged her to spit into my mouth, but she's so possessive about it. Never relented. I hope the next time she would. There are so many things we could try out there, right? It’s silly but hot like hell. Have you ever thought about watching her with me?”
“That’s been in my mind for a while,” I admitted. I was enjoying the conversation now as Desai was giving me more about his mind.
“I wonder what would Meera say,” Desai said.
“When are you planning to come back?”
I asked.
“When you guys feel it’s a good time. I am dying to come back but I don’t want to become too much. Too much of it will spoil the fun.”
“Are you not going to see anyone else? I mean in your hometown?”
“I’ve tried, I mean in the beginning. But in my mind, it was always you. I will definitely see one in the future but not when you guys are around. I know it can’t go on forever, right?”
“Absolutely,” I said with a great sense of relief. “It can’t go on forever.”
His phone rang at this moment. His driver had arrived with the car. I gave Desai a small hug before he left.
The little conversation had left me in a sense of joy. I was not just at peace with his presence in my life, but also very happy about it. When he left, I was already looking forward to his return.

I went to my office with a peaceful mind. It is not that my insecurities were all gone. When I found myself not busy with work, I kept thinking about having given Desai my permission to let him come back and have his way as he pleased. He had told me the same things a year ago. We were not on good terms then and I hated every word he spoke then.
But now I was looking forward to him walking his talk.
I knew I was getting addicted to it and it was dangerous.
I felt like I was dreaming of Meera becoming Desai's property. Like Ananya had told me she had become earlier. Like Sam warned me what Meera would become. I was sure Meera would not resist if I invited Desai for dinner the next night too. She had become too comfortable with him. That was why she lay on his chest after making love and cuddling with him. Like lovers. And like real lovers do, she joined him in another lovemaking session which was more about giving herself to him.
“She said she too was missing me. But she didn't want to admit it easily, though.”
Slowly though, she’s admitting it.
I wondered if she was travelling too fast on the path we thought we had been travelling together. Am I lagging in the past to catch up with the game?
When I was lost in my thoughts, Nidhi asked me if I was alright.
I was alright. I thought.
Nidhi tried to cheer me up by talking about a funny incident she had recently.
I laughed but I was simply waiting for the night. I was dying to have a word with Meera.

That evening I was parking my car at my place when I ran into Rajneesh, our neighbour who lived next door.
"What was happening in your flat yesterday, Krish bro? You should bolt your door before trying out your beast mode."
I stopped. "What are you talking about?"
"What happened!" Rajneesh laughed and caressed his neatly trimmed beard. "Should I remind you of that? You had left your door open, Krish bro. We heard all the noise from your bedroom. Meera bhabhi was like...I mean... Should I tell you more?"
I felt like hit with a hammer on my head. I had lost my voice. I knew what he was talking about. But a hundred questions, fearful ones, were making me stop saying a word.
Rajneesh kept laughing for a few seconds, enjoying my reaction. My lack of response eventually forced him to mind his own business and get into his car and drive away.
I walked toward the lift but my legs were still weak.

As I stood in the lift I could not stop being frightened about what was going to happen next. A horrible twist had happened in my life, I thought.

When I reached home, Meera was planting a newly bought plant on a pot on the balcony. She said the coffee was in the kitchen. I took the coffee and went back to the balcony. I was just waiting for a moment to confront her.
On the balcony, I saw Meera digging up the soil on the pot. I leaned my back on the railing and spent a moment watching her beautiful fingers getting dirty with black nutrient-rich soil in the pot. Her right knee was pressing against her breasts and I could not look away from her. A part of her breasts was exposed through the neckline of her top.
Meera looked at me and found where I was looking. She smiled.
I told Meera about what I heard from our neighbour, dreading an emotional outburst. But she still smiled.
"Are you worried about it?"
I was stunned by her reaction. “Are  you not?” I asked.
“No.”
For one second I thought she had lost her mind. Doesn’t she mind having a bad name in the neighbourhood?
“It's going to spread in our neighbourhood. And you think it's okay?” I asked, unable to contain my disbelief.
“It’s okay if it spreads.” Meera laughed. “I am going to have to keep an eye on you.”
“Why?”
“My idiot husband, you have no idea. Reshma had phoned me in the morning itself. She was asking about what you had taken last night. At first, I too got puzzled but then I came to know that she had heard sounds from our flat. She heard it from her balcony and then told her husband. They thought you and I were making out - like on steroids or something. Reshma was asking what you had taken.”
I was astonished. “So they didn't hear Desai's voice?"
I asked with a sigh of relief.
“They heard it but they thought it was you. You sounded like a beast, Reshma told me.” Meera giggled. “Even I told her that you were a beast yesterday night.”
I felt a pang of jealousy that her giggling was meant to suggest that Desai was a beast in her bed that night. Indeed, he was.
“But how did they hear the sounds?” I wondered.
“I checked. The window door behind the curtain was slid open a few inches. I don't remember doing it. By the way, did you hear anything from the room?"
She looked up at me.
"No. I told you it's kinda soundproof." I said.
"Yeah, I know that. I know our doors are very strong. But I thought I was too loud yesterday night."
Meera said.
Too loud. I looked at her for a moment. Meera was glad that I hadn’t heard her cries. If I hadn’t had Desai's help, I would have no idea how loud she was crying that night.

I went to the room and checked the window. I remembered cleaning the windows a few days earlier and I realised it would be me who left it partially open.

After washing her hands, Meera came into the room and I asked her to sit with me on the bed.
“I am going to have a shower, Krish.” She said though she sat with me. She had earlier gone to the park for an evening jog.
“Rajneesh and Reshma heard your voice from this room. You were so noisy?”
I asked, pretending to be innocent.
Meera smiled.
“Yeah.”
“But I didn’t hear anything,” I said.
“Did you try?”
“I did… I wanted to hear it.”
Meera looked down on the floor and then turned to me.
“Did you shag?”
It was my turn to look down now.
“When did you decide about sleeping with him, yesterday?”
The look on Meera's face told me that she didn’t expect my question.
“I don’t remember the exact moment… it was there. We knew we were going to do it, didn’t we? I mean, if we are inviting him to our house, then what else is it for?”
“And about doing anal sex? We had never discussed it. There was no hint.”
“In the bus, when he stood behind and put his arms around me, and pressed his thing behind me, I was initially in panic. I asked him what he was doing. He said he was surprised that I am not getting it. I said I was getting it.
I already knew that he was very fond of my back. I mean the other day he was crazy about it. Licking all over me. Very dirty. He even told me he wants to be much dirtier. I denied. I told him not this time. But I never thought he was going to do it this time. I never thought it would be this way. When he said there behind me, he caressed me a lot, I mean a lot, I don’t know if there’s a place he didn’t touch. It was just luck that nobody found out. Or I don’t know if anyone did. I was not in a state to care about it. My mind was behind me, where he was poking his thing behind me. He asked me if I was able to imagine it. I said Yes.
He then said that exploring my sweet hole would be the first thing he would do once we reached our place. He asked me if I had good hair oil. And he asked me if I would love it again if he licked me there. He said he would pour a lot of oil before he did it. His hands were at my hips first, and then at my breasts, under the saree. I could barely stand. When the bus ride ended, I was scared to take the cab because I thought he would sit with me and start it then and there. But you insisted we take the cab. Luckily, Susheel didn’t want to sit with me. And when I sat with you, I was already feeling, you know, wet.”
I was astonished.
“But you didn’t give a single hint,” I said.
“I thought you must be having some sort of view, though it was dark in the bus. But I prayed that you didn’t see what he was doing.”
“Why do you think so? You were leaving me behind, I felt like that.”
Meera gave me a surprised look.
“I thought you loved surprises. Surprises happen when something new and unexpected happens. I am hiding it from you but not hiding everything. To be honest, it excites me when I give you surprises. Yesterday I could have taken the condoms from our room or led Susheel there directly instead of letting him ask you about it.”
She was right. She could have stopped Desai from asking me about the condoms.
“You wanted me to bring the condom for you?”
I asked.
“I didn’t mean you to do it. But I knew you would be happy to do that. I felt you would be thrilled to know what we were going to do. And while doing it, or immediately after, I thought you would have heard some noise. I was…like…oh!” Meera exhaled as if the memory was too overwhelming to be narrated. She went on. “What we do is what we desire, and our desire is not what we actually need, but instead, it's what we fantasise about. I don't think I'll enjoy it if I open up everything in front of you. What I don't like to repeat from our past is playing it out in front of your eyes. I don't want you to watch me doing it, Krish. It can be exciting for you to know what I am doing. But I don't want you to watch me getting naked and lying in Susheel's arms. I am actually enjoying the fact that you can't even hear what we are talking about. It makes me really comfortable with what I am doing there. I know you are still enjoying it. You don't need to know everything, Krish. Trust me. I can look into your eyes and tell you that you are enjoying those moments greatly. You never welcomed it like this. You are having the pleasure of your life. You are more comfortable jerking yourself than engaging me in real sex. I know you can be great at sex. But what is happening in your head is more thrilling for you at this moment. Do you want to ruin it? Do you want to stop it? Do you want to end it?"
“No,” Krish said.
“Don't you want Desai to come back after a few days and have me, that too in your bedroom? You prefer that, don't you?”
My heartbeats were rising but I felt normal with it. I felt warm inside.
“Yes, baby,” I whispered.
“But you have to give me time before you'll bring him back, okay? We can't be overly obsessed with him. We have a life of our own.”
There was no way I could disagree with her.
Meera sat even closer and touched between my thighs. My dick was throbbing, longing for attention. I looked deep into her eyes and I wished she could read my mind. And she did.
“Pull it out, Krish.” She whispered.
“Are you not getting late for the shower?” I asked.
“Would you hate me if I don’t take shower now?” She asked and leaned towards me. I leaned forward and kissed her.
“Teach me too, to be dirty, my love,” I whispered.
Meera's eyes shone at me and they moved away from me. Before I could feel the coldness of disappointment, she removed her top and revealed her bra-clad body to me.
“You wanted to see it, didn’t you?”
“I wanted to do a lot of things,” I admitted.
“What do you do when your wife is busy with him in his bed?”
“I pull it out…” I said and pulled my dick out, dropping my pants to my knees. Meera looked at it and smiled at me.
“Wow,” She said. “Show me how you jerk it.”
She shifted to the raised head side of the bed and leaned back against the wall.
“Show me how you do it.” I was slightly baffled by her demand.
“Show me. Jerk it for me, Krish. I want to see it.”
She whispered again.
She wanted me to masturbate in front of her. I was slightly embarrassed to carry on but she insisted again. Eventually, I started moving my hand and soon started doing it well. She asked me to come closer and I was soon kneeling in front of her.
“Today morning Susheel too was on his knees, right where you are now,” Meera said with a wicked smile. “And I was sucking him.”
I was stunned.
“Did you suck him?”
“Yes.”
Meera's eyes slowly descended from my face to stop at my dick. I was jerking faster.
“Close your eyes, if you want.” She whispered.
I followed her wish and the imaginary visuals of her bending down in front of Desai and blowing his dick started filling my mind. Whatever shame was left in my mind evaporated in one second. I kept shifting my knees forward in excitement and asked her to take off her bra too. She smiled at me and removed her bra to free her breasts. I wanted to feast on them. But I didn’t want to stop jerking. The look on Meera's face told me that she was loving it.
“Where do you want to shoot your cum over me?” Meera asked after a few seconds.
She wanted me to cum over her. I had a reply ready in my mind. Her beautiful face, over her lips and nose and eyes. But I didn’t have the guts to say it.
“Your belly,” I mumbled.
Meera smiled, “then do it.”
She invited me. I knelt at her side and jerked harder. And I came heavily on her belly, spoiling her smooth belly with my cum drops. Her navel getting filled with my cum was a sight I enjoyed very much.
As I finished, Meera ran her fingers over her belly and touched my cum.
“It’s sticky and dirty… chi!” She said with a naughty smile.
I knew she was teasing me.
I felt her letting me shag and cum over her belly was one of the best things she had done to me in bed in recent times.

And we would repeat it in the following nights too, with Meera trying to catch my cum drops on her open palms. One night she asked me if I was waiting for Desai to come back and fuck her. I said yes. She kept asking me things I wanted her to do with him. Those nights, my mind with all the dirty fantasies became an open book for her.

Rajneesh and his wife hearing the lovemaking sounds from my flat increased my frustration that I was able to do that only because of Desai's mercy. After Meera left for work one day, I spent a few minutes checking out the door for a loophole that I could use next time. When I thought about the next time, at first I was a little hesitant to admit to myself that I was anticipating it very soon. But when I realised that there was no way I could listen to the sounds from the other side of that door, I started to think that the so-called next time might happen in a few days. There was a sense of hurry for me to do something about it. I wanted to make sure I got some noise next time.
So I decided that there was only one way. I went to a nearby tool shop and borrowed a drill machine.
At first, I couldn’t decide on which door should be drilled a hole on. I had no idea which room Desai would take my wife to, next time. During their first night, Desai had taken Meera to my bedroom. And on Sunday, it was the other room. So it was unpredictable what he would do on next time. So I made three 3mm holes each on the doors of both rooms. I left out the third room’s door. I tilted the drill bit slightly so that the hole could not be visible from the front side. I didn’t want to leave things for a chance. The holes were at an angle toward the bed but the visual was obstructed by the door curtains. I played music on my phone and ensured that it was audible from the other side of the door.

A few days later, we were invited to the wedding anniversary of two couples in our residential complex. Meera as usual stunned everyone with her beauty, in a long sleeveless gown that accentuated the perfect shape of her body. Many of the people asked me about our anniversary.
While socialising with Rajneesh, I saw his wife Reshma giving me a naughty smile. I caught her smiling at me more than twice. The third time I moved closer and told her that I knew why she was giving me that smile. Her smile became full and she looked away, unable to look at my eyes.

In the night I told Meera about it and she said Reshma had already told her about the same.
“You know she thinks I am lucky,” Meera added. “I told her it was a night when my husband went too crazy in bed. And she said I was lucky to have such a husband who’s a sex machine.”
“Sex machine?” I smiled. “Do you think I am a sex machine?”
Meera thought a second and smirked. “I think you are the man who bought his wife a sex machine.”
Meera was openly praising Desai's sexual prowess. I could see she was happy to call him a sex machine. For her, he was. My jealousy was at its peak but I didn’t say anything.

One day when I phoned Desai to discuss office matters, he reminded me about the need to see the proposed building in Mumbai where he had been planning to launch another branch of the Vicky Security Services. He asked me to visit Mumbai even though the proposed building was under construction, nearing completion. He said it was owned by Maithrei and her husband.
It was long since Desai had taken Maithrei’s name. I wondered if he was still in touch with her.

When I told Meera about Desai's proposal, she was sceptical.
“I suggest you do anything to improve your business but don't commit yourself to visit Mumbai every weekend.”
I looked at her, wondering the underlying meaning of her caution.
“Krish, we both are aware that our life has taken a turn, a u-turn to a familiar world. We are open about it and it's a good thing. But we cannot take anything for granted. I will do whatever you say it's okay, but one thing is for sure, I can't lose you. Desai may be good in bed, but that doesn't mean he could replace you. He should never think about us that way. If he asks you to go to Mumbai today or tomorrow, please learn to say no. Say no. He doesn't get to dictate things in your life. I am not saying it because I hate him or something. But I am scared of him, Krish. I am scared of things he could do. We are in the mud, our feet very deep in that. We must hold our hands together to survive. Whatever we are doing, we can do it because we love each other. But we can't be so blind that we can't see things.”
Meera said.
I nodded. “You have a point, Meera. I agree with that.”
Her suggestion was a reiteration of my impression that Meera was not going to surrender to Desai all the way. She loved the sex, but that was it. I loved how she was clear about her stance with him. And she was suggesting I adopt the same stance.

One day when I returned to the office after meeting someone, I spotted Nidhi’s boyfriend Sundeep talking to her at the front office. I had a brief chat with him and quietly asked Nidhi what she was up to. She smiled at me shyly. She hurried to send Sundeep away and later came to meet me in my office.
I advised her not to hang around at the office.
“You are free to find time and go on a date with him once in a while if you want when I’m present here,” I said. “Only that you need to find the least busy time of the day. I think our afternoon hours get less number of calls.”
Nidhi gave me a lazy smile.
“I am kinda interested, thank you, sir. But I’m scared.”
“Scared of whom?”
I asked. Nidhi looked down and smiled.

“Scared of my mom.” She said and laughed.

Two days later at noon, she asked me if she could go for a coffee with Sundeep in the afternoon. I said okay.
However, it started raining soon after Sundeep arrived to pick her up. Nidhi came back to my office and said she had to drop off the coffee plan due to rain.
“You can take my car if you want, Nidhi,” I said, “If any of you are confident of driving it.”
Nidhi’s eyes shone at me.
“Sundeep can drive.”
Her joy was visible in her eyes.
I placed my car key on the desk and moved it forward.
“But please make sure your pants are not spoiled by raindrops. Keep your look as beautiful as it is now. You don’t want your mom to find out, right?” I said, eyeing her white pants.
“Sure, yes.” Nidhi smiled as she leaned over the desk and grabbed the key. “I don’t know how to thank you, Krish sir.”
She said before leaving.

She came back in half an hour. I asked how the date was.
“We had coffee.” She told me the name of the café. It was three kilometres away.
“Just coffee? No cake?”
I asked. Nidhi was surprised.
“Yeah, I had cake too. How did you know?”
I smiled.
“I know you love cake.”
“How do you know?”
“I was there on your birthday, girl. You took the biggest piece. I saw.”
“You noticed that!” Nidhi laughed showing her beautiful teeth and told me about an interview she had attended before joining Vicky Security Services.
“During the interview, I was asked how many pieces of cake I could make from one cake with only three cuts. I was not prepared for a question like that; I said I could make six pieces – two straight cuts making three pieces and then one cut across them to make it six. But the interviewer said I was wrong. Because I could make eight pieces by two cuts straight down across the other and then make the third cut horizontally. The interviewer was smiling as he fooled me, and I was forced to say something. I said, ‘but you won’t let everyone have the top cream of the cake.’ My response made him look at me like why even I showed up there for the interview. I didn’t get the job anyway. But I still remember the look on his face when I gave him that reply.”
I laughed.
“Who does remember about the top cream of the cake during an interview?”
“I do,” Nidhi smiled sheepishly. “I love cakes.” She said.
“How do you rate your interview here?” I asked. “It was my first as an interviewer.”
Nidhi spent a few seconds thinking before speaking.
“When my mom told me I was called for an interview by you, I immediately felt bad because most of my interviews were at the wrong places with not-so-nice experiences. I was worried about failing. But you were cool; and very honest. You didn’t try to pretend to have conducted a lot of interviews. You straight away said you had no plan to interview me but you intended to show me the office environment. You were saying you had no plan to interview me because you were not qualified for that. Your honesty made me so comfortable. The only assignment you gave me was to imagine me sitting in this office and thinking about welcoming the customers with a pleasant smile; guiding them and engaging them with our services. You even told me I was the one to choose what I could be in this office. That was the best interview I’ve ever had in my life.”
I kept smiling at her.
“Wow,” I said. “I am so pleased by what you said. I wish I could promote you instantly. But…”
She laughed aloud.
She thanked me again when she left, for letting her borrow my car.

A few days later, one evening the same style of coffee date repeated. It was a day when it had been raining slowly since morning.
“You have found a perfect day for the date. It’s more raining.” I quipped. “But I am glad that you have a boyfriend who’s not scared of rains and thunders.”
“I am glad that I have a boss who’s just awesome.”
Nidhi said.
The rain turned heavier soon after she left.  I prepared a coffee for myself and looked through the window, watching the road and trees getting more and more drenched.

Nidhi came back and returned the car key after half an hour. I guessed they would have gone to the same café.
“How did it go?” I asked. I noticed that her top had a few wrinkles than earlier.
“It was good. Thank you Krish sir.”
She said quickly and kept the key on my desk. She looked a bit shaken and hurried back to the front office. I could sense that something was unusual in her behaviour. I thought she must have shared a kiss with her boyfriend.
An hour later, I had to meet someone. While briefing Nidhi I pointed out that one of her earrings was missing. Nidhi was clueless.
“Oh shit! Where did it go?”
She was shocked as well. The earring was made of gold.
“It was there when you went for the date.” I recollected. “You should come with me. Let’s go and check the café.”
Nidhi hesitated.
“I don’t think….”
“Come on, you have to give it a try.” I insisted.
She followed me to the underground parking. She was quite nervous, very unlike her character. Her head was down, making me wonder what happened to her. When we approached the car, I suggested that we search the car first.
“It could have fallen inside.”
Nidhi nodded, “yeah.”
Assuming that she must have sat on the front left seat, I immediately opened the side door and started searching for the earring under the seat. I could not find it.
I got up. “It’s not here, Nidhi. We should go to the café.” I looked at her.
Nidhi was struggling to look at me now.
“Krish sir, I am sorry. I… I didn’t sit there.” She said with her voice too low.
I was surprised.
She looked toward the back seat of the car. I got it.
“Oh,” I walked around the car slowly to move closer to her. “You sat in the back seat?”
“Mmm…”
“Like a passenger.”
Nidhi’s head sank further down.
“Mmm…”
“And Sundeep drove the car?”
Nidhi bit her lips and tried to force a smile but failed in it. “He too was…I mean… there.”
The shame of being caught in the act was all over her face and weak body language. I didn’t want to torture her with any more questions. I already knew what she would have done with her boyfriend in the back seat of the car. But I could not stop asking her one more question.
“That means you guys didn’t make it to the café?”
Nidhi didn’t answer but I got her reply from her silence.
“It is okay, Nidhi. Don’t torture yourself by thinking you’ve embarrassed yourself.” I said as I opened the back door of the car. I looked at her as I spoke. “I am not the guy to find fault in you for anything. Just relax. I am not going to make an issue.”
“I am sorry.” Nidhi looked at me, finally. “When he said we could just stay here, it’s a good spot… I… I am sorry. Let’s go back. I will try to find the earring later.”
“No, there’s no way that earring can be lost in here.” I smiled and began to search inside the car.
The earring was there in the foot space.
“Here it is.” I bent down to pick it up and I saw a small piece of plastic lying next to it. I picked up the earring and the plastic as well. All my joy in finding the earring evaporated as I realised what the plastic piece was. It was torn piece of a condom wrap!
I looked at the little piece of evidence and turned to Nidhi. She saw it and pressed her palm to her mouth. Her eyes were blinking repeatedly in the struggle of facing me.
“I am sorry, Krish sir.”
I didn’t know what to say. I looked at the car seat once again.
They had sex in there!
When I faced her again, I could not stop looking at her lips. Her head was hanging there in shame, and I could not see if her eyes were open or closed. My eyes inevitably wandered down to her neck and small breasts and then to the whole of her body.
She had sex with her boyfriend in my car!
The thought hit me again and all of a sudden I started feeling the smell of sex in the air. She was a girl ten years younger than me and I never wanted to look at her more than just a beautiful girl. Of course, she had given me a few moments of arousal during her birthday but I had been remorseful about it ever since. I had since then looked at and treated her like a friend. But suddenly I was looking at her and helplessly imagining her without clothes. I hated the idea but I also felt warm about it. It had nothing to do with it, but being aware that she was lying there and her boyfriend was shoving his dick into her pussy in a hurry made me carry a boner in no time. At the same time, I was ashamed that I was getting such an erection out of her embarrassing situation.
“Nidhi,” I sought her attention after a few seconds of silence from both of us. “Take it.” I handed the earring to her and closed the door.
“Come on,” I started walking back to my office.
Nidhi followed me.

She followed me up to the front office only and I straightaway headed back to my office. I almost sat in my chair but then realised that I had to meet someone. I saw Nidhi sitting at her desk with a lost face as I walked past the front office.

Chapter to be continued…
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 6 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 05-09-2022, 02:01 AM