Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
"Tell her, Asswipe. Tell her about the future you've decided for her." Wow, he really didn't like being called that.
"Janet, Henry wasn't supposed to call you. I was coming home as soon as we finished here and I was going to tell you myself."
"Tell me what? Say the words."...............

"Janet, I'm sorry. Debbie and I are in love and we're asking you both for divorce. I promise we'll be very fair. We're not looking to hurt either of you."

Janet just stood there looking at him for what seemed like an eternity. Then she clenched her fists and screamed at the top of her lungs. "You don't want to hurt either of us? What do you think the divorce is going to do, you fuck head, you asshole, you god-damn son-of-a-bitch!"

Wow, that was the first time I'd heard Janet curse. She was good at it!

"I'm going to fucking kill you! I'll cut off your nuts! I'll take everything you have and everything you'll ever have. If you think I'll just go away quietly while you fuck this..." Janet stopped in mid-thought and she grew quiet. I could see tears forming in her eyes. "Debbie, how could you? You were my best friend. You stood by me when we buried my mother. You were there for me when I had my miscarriage. How could you do this to me? How could you betray me this way? How could you take my husband from me?"

The tears were running down Debbie's cheeks now. At least she understood the magnitude of her betrayal, or maybe she didn't. I'm not sure I know her now or if I ever did. I never thought the woman I married was capable of this.

I was drained. I had arrived home tired and the anger took everything from me. I finally just collapsed on the couch expecting to watch Janet tear into those two. When I collapsed, Janet looked at me and dropped onto the couch next to me. I was still in shock, but she was broken. She buried her face in my chest, put her arms around me, and wept. 

All I could do was hold her. I instinctively kissed the top of her head as I had Debbie's head a hundred times before. We just sat there holding each other for what seemed like hours, but it was maybe fifteen minutes until she stopped crying and looked up into my eyes. 

I cradled her face in my hand and gave her a gentle, loving kiss. It was nothing erotic. It was just a kiss of friendship and support, a kiss of love from someone who cares. That's all it was. She smiled through her tears, looked at me, and put her head back on my chest. In all this time I never so much as glanced at the cheaters. I didn't give a damn about them. There was only Janet, myself, and our shared pain. 

At that moment, I knew what I had to do. I raised her face up to mine and I said, "Janet, I make you this promise. Whatever those two do to us, you will not be alone. I promise you that we will get through this together. Whatever you want or need, I'm here for you."

"Thanks, Henry. I may take you up on that more than you planned." Janet kept looking in my eyes and I could see she was thinking. She sat up straight, leaned over to my ear, and whispered.

God only knows the look of shock on my face, but I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Are you sure? I mean, we're both off balance right now. Maybe you should think about it a little longer?"

"I don't have to." She looked over at our spouses and nodded. "Look at them. They've lied to us for a year now. What do we owe them? I'll tell you -- nothing!"

looked at them. She was right. We didn't owe them one damn thing, but we did owe each other as much care and honesty as we could provide. "We don't owe them, but I do owe you. I don't want you to have regrets tomorrow. I mean, you have enough regret to carry now. I don't want to add to it."

She whispered into my ear again, "Henry, I won't be carrying any regrets. I want you to carry me to my happy place. I want to make love with you tonight!" Then she kissed my ear and sent a charge of electricity down my spine.

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 16-07-2022, 06:57 AM