Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
"It's not a joke, Henry. I'm sorry. I do want a divorce."

"You've never once told me you were unhappy with me and the first words out of your mouth are `I want a divorce.'"?
"I'm sorry. We didn't want to hurt you, Henry. It all got out of control. It just seems like..."

"Wait! What do you mean, `We'? Who's `we'? Are you involved with someone else?" My God, I can be thick sometimes. You think you understand someone and then when the truth is literally standing there right in front of you and you can't see it, you fall into denial and confusion. Debbie wasn't answering my question and then I noticed Greg put his arm around my wife. "You mean Greg? You're fucking Greg?"

"Believe me, honey, we didn't mean for it to happen. It was an accident and we fell in love."

"It was an accident? An accident is when you trip and spill your drink! Did he trip and spill his dick into you? You mean that kind of accident?" I was seething.

Somehow, Greg managed to find his voice at this point and he stopped hiding behind my wife. "There's no need to talk like that, Henry. We never set out to hurt you. In a perfect world, you would never know. But we fell in love and we can't keep hiding it any longer."

Those words echoed in my brain, "...you would never know." He didn't say, "...you would never have known." That would suggest past tense. It might even allow for regret. What he said was forward thinking. Those were the words of someone who planned, lied, and schemed, who manipulated people to get what he wanted and what he wanted was my wife.

"So you just planned to sneak around, tell lies, fuck my wife, and pretend to be my friend while you stab me in the back? You know, the usual chicken shit cowardly crap that no real man would ever do."

"Watch it, asshole."

"Watch what? You think you can claim any real manhood now? A real man doesn't cheat on his wife and he doesn't fuck another man's wife. He doesn't sneak around like a coward. A real man doesn't lie and betray the people that trust him." 

I could see him balling his fists and I was hoping and praying he would take a swing at me. All the time he's known me I've been a caring, patient, and helpful neighbor and friend. He's never seen what I'm capable of and right now I had the will to kill the son-of-a-bitch. All I needed was a good excuse.

"Stop it, Greg. We deserve it. We cheated and now we have to face it." At least one of them was looking in a mirror.

"How long? Tell me that much. How long have the two of you been fucking behind my back?"

My loving wife seemed to be fascinated with the carpet. She couldn't take her eyes off it. "About a year." She finally looked at me. "Honey, I swear it wasn't supposed to go like this. The first time was just an impulse. We gave in to temptation. After that, we couldn't stop. It was like a drug. I finally realized that I love Greg and we need to make it right."
"This is your idea of making it right? You rip my heart out so you can keep on fucking my friend... I mean, this asshat?"

"Fuck you, cuck!" Greg was never a very clever man.

stay tuned????
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 10-07-2022, 06:49 AM