Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Holy shit, this must be bad! And he headed back to be with Suzanne.

Suzanne was in tears and jumped up and hugged Nevada when he returned. "Daddy, what is going on, I'm so scared right now. The man asked me where you were earlier. They think you had something to do with what happened to Mom don't they?"

"Honey, obviously your mother and her boy toy, for that matter must be hurt very badly and yes, the security officer think that I had something to do with it. Where are the doctors? We really need to find out what is going on." Nevada's anger kept rising and he was worried that he would lose control soon. He needed to stay calm if for no other reason than to prevent Suzanne from breaking completely down.

A few minutes later a short somewhat rotund woman in blood-splattered surgical garb came into the room and identified herself as Dr. Mason. "I was the primary trauma surgeon working on your wife. She is stable now but it was a very close thing."

Jesus. "Doctor please tell me..."

"What's wrong with my mother is she going to be alright?" Cut in a traumatized Suzanne. "Tell me what is going on!"

"Mr. Smith, Ms. Smith. Pilar was severely beaten. The most serious injury which needed immediate surgery was a fractured skull. There was significant swelling of the brain caused by the trauma and bleeding in the cranium and we needed to relieve that pressure stat."

"Oh my god!" Suzanne had lost it completely by now and was seated with her head in her hands, crying hysterically.

Dr. Mason focused her attention on Nevada. Mr. Smith, I'm sorry to be so blunt, but that isn't her only serious injury. She has two fractured vertebrae in her lower back. We refer to them as the lumbar or L-4 and L-5 vertebrae. We don't think there was too much damage to the spinal cord or nerve roots associated with them, but we can't be positive until the swelling recedes and we can get a better look at it. We aren't sure if she will need surgery there, but it's highly likely.

"She also has an assortment of other injuries including the broken ulna and radius bones of her right arm. The forensic folks would call that a defensive injury probably caused as she tried to block the blows to her head.

"There is a myriad of other injuries that aren't nearly as serious. I am not telling you this to be salacious but to prepare you for the extensive care your wife will need after what will be a rather lengthy hospital stay."

Suzanne just wailed louder and louder as Dr. Mason listed her mother's injuries.

"Can we see her?"

"There really isn't any point. She has been placed in a medically induced coma to try to reduce the swelling in her brain, and she will likely be unconscious for several days. My best advice is to check in with the ICU before you leave tonight and give them your contact information so they can provide you with any updates on her condition. I'm very sorry sir." And she was gone.

He and Suzanne did as the doctor had instructed and then headed home. It was after midnight but they woke the boys and called them down and related what had happened. To say they were in shock would have been a massive understatement.

Nevada thought that perhaps something was wrong with him because he felt absolutely no sorrow at what had happened to his wife. Maybe it was a defense mechanism but he thought that given the circumstances he should have felt more emotion? The three children were traumatized and inconsolable. Why wasn't he?

He knew the answer. His anger at what his wife had done to her family overwhelmed every other emotion he had. She did this to herself. The blame was all on her. He had a lot of decisions to make as to his next steps, but they could wait.

He remembered the phone calls on his cell and he checked it. The voicemail was full and every call was from the same number, it was his PI. In all the excitement he had forgotten about the fact he had contracted them to do sub-rosa surveillance all weekend on his wife's activities.

Despite the late hour, Nevada called Bart Hudson the owner of the PI firm. Hudson answered the phone on the first ring.

Without any preamble, Bart Hudson spoke with venom. "Listen carefully Mr. Smith, if I find out that you had anything to do with what transpired tonight I will personally kill you! Do you understand me?"

"Whoa, whoa there Bart I had nothing to do with it. Do you really think I would hire you to watch me attack my own wife?"

"It's happened before and more than once. It's not an uncommon misdirection technique. Jesus what a fucking mess it was.

"Listen Mr. Smith to cut to the chase, yes they were having sex together. Hell, we have a video of them in a motel parking lot Friday night fuc... ah, having sex on the hood of Malden's car. Not very subtle at all for supposedly first-time cheaters.

"But that's really not my reason for trying to reach you. I have excellent footage of the whole attack from my team following them at the time. In fact, I think we can provide clues to the identity of the attackers to the security officer. I am obligated by law to turn everything I have over to the security officer ASAP, but I wanted you to know in advance."

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WIFE'S HALL PASS by Tnicoll (+18 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 09-06-2022, 07:29 AM