Misc. Erotica An open marriage in India: Autobiography of Saroj.
About our home, the center of our sex-life:

We live in our own large independent 2600 square foot (carpet-area) apartment house, one floor below the top-floor penthouses (top split-level apartments with a large patio on the upper floor), in a high-rise apartment building in the Mumbai suburbs. Our house is actually two medium-large apartments combined while being built, and then discreetly modified by us to suit our special sex-life.

The first of the two apartments has a large living-dining room after a short passage from the main door, a kitchen with a store room, a dressing room and a toilet, all opening into the hall. One bedroom is our son’s, with a bathroom. Another bedroom is Rajeev’s office, and the study is my office. The second of the two apartments is the fun space! The large living-dining room of the second apartment has been made into our ‘pleasure-palace’ master bedroom. This apartment also has a door to the outside, so we usually admit our ‘adult’ guests directly into this side of the apartment.

However, we have converted its entry passage into a small sound-proofed vestibule, so there is more privacy inside, especially during a party, when guests are still arriving and some people inside are already undressing, smooching, partying… The second kitchen is back-to-back with the first kitchen, and has been made into a storeroom, accessible only from the first kitchen. One bedroom has been constructed as a huge bathroom with a big shower enclosure. This bedroom’s bathroom has been converted into a walk-in closet for our sex-wardrobe. It also has my dressing table, and this is where I get ready for my floor shows. Our bedroom, bathroom and walk-in closet are all interconnected. The big bathroom opens into our master bedroom through a wide sliding glass door. The windows of our master bedroom and bathroom, and the covered terrace face the sea, so we never need to bother about drawing the curtains.

This size of an apartment is obscenely affluent by Mumbai standards, but 11 years ago, we got this apartment when it was being built, in lieu of our inheritance of our parents’ substantial properties in Mumbai, We moved in two years after our son went to full day school and we regularly started swinging. We got the plans modified right when it was being built.

The functionally designed house is aesthetic and elegant with minimal decoration, rather than ornate and opulent. Our apartment has exceptional privacy for a Mumbai house. This combined apartment is the only one on our floor – so no neighbors on our floor. We don’t fraternize with our neighbors – keeping to oneself is quite normal in Mumbai.

When we are going to be busy with our lovers, we padlock our main door to remain undisturbed by delivery boys, etc. and get in from the other door. Two small windows with one-way glasses overlook the entrances so we can discreetly check out any visitors before opening the door for them. We need that check, as I like to dress-up quite provocatively to welcome our fuck-mates at the door. Like most upper-middle-class people in aloof Mumbai, we actively discourage unannounced visitors.

Right after we moved into this house, and our son went to his school, my engineer husband cleverly transformed our spacious master bedroom and bathroom into a pleasure-palace. When we bought our new house, Rajeev designed and worked on the interiors of our master bedroom and bathroom. He got all the ‘normal’ work done by skilled workmen, and then he himself worked with some of our closest friends and fuck-mates to make it into a den of kinky sex. As my dearest men toiled, I kept house, ran the office and played “Coffee, tea, or me?”

Our bedroom and bathroom have both been soundproofed and the bedroom air-conditioned – necessary in Mumbai. We have put in electrostatic air-fresheners in the bedroom and bathrooms, so the rooms remain dust and mold free. Bathrooms in urban Indian buildings are always built one above the other, and one can hear noises from the bathrooms many floors above and below one’s own – but we have soundproofed all our bathrooms. When the wide connecting sliding door is kept open, the bathroom also gets the air-conditioning. The bedroom and bathroom have very tough seamless flooring made of a hard synthetic compound. It’s gleaming-smooth, but offers high friction even when it’s wet – perfect for filthy sex. As I said, we like brightly lit places for sex.

Our oversized marital bed can have four people sleep comfortably, and Rajeev has made it in such a way that any liquid spillage runs off to the floor and nothing seeps into the thick mattress, so our frequent ‘bed wetting’ merely needs a sheet change! Our bed has a huge mirror in place of the head-board, concealed by a curtain. In the other half of the long bedroom, comfortable couches semicircle around a huge low round table, which I use for my strip- and sex-performances. Earlier, it could be rolled under the bed, but Rajeev has recently fixed it to the ground and put a shiny pole in the center to enhance my dance- and strip shows. The pole can be easily removed without any tools, so one can fuck on the table in front of spectators. There is concealed nightclub-like stage-lighting with movable baby-spots (small bright lights) for the table and bed, and in the bathroom too. There is a stereo system, TV, VCR, bar, etc. Rajeev has designed the couches too to be spill-proof and suitable for all sorts of wet sex. The tough vinyl covering has seen all sorts of intimate dribbles and stains! There are a couple of high, movable side-tables, meant for leaning over or lying on, and getting comfortably fucked by a free-standing man.

Our spacious squeaky-clean bathroom has a large quarter-round Jacuzzi bathtub for two (but four can sit), a bidet for easy personal hygiene, a WC, another big wall-to-wall mirror, a large transparent shower area as I described, and plenty of floor-space in the middle. Right in the center of the open space in the bathroom, Rajeev has fitted a set of shower in the ceiling and bathtub-like drain right below that, into which the whole sloping floor drains, With the plug in, a puddle forms in the center – water or golden – and one can wallow in that to one’s heart’s content.

The wide glass door to our bathroom is right next to our bed, and can be covered by a thick curtain. Next to that, there is that walk-in closet-wardrobe for my sex-accessories collection – with a built-in dressing table for me. The other bedroom and bathroom is for our adult guests who lodge with us. The widened study has become the gym and yoga room, which has a thick fitted carpet, lots of pillows and bolsters and no furniture, except an all-purpose exercise machine, and we use it for group sex affairs. All this can look a bit odd to a casual visitor, but we keep the well-camouflaged connecting door closed, and never bring a non-sexual acquaintance into this part of our house. That’s a bit of a cramp, but we have learned to live with it. We clean this second apartment ourselves, and not even allow our housemaid to go into this apartment.

In our bedroom, a thick ceiling-high curtain separates the bed and sitting areas. When that and the curtain on the bathroom access are drawn, the setup looks quite harmless. However, when they are opened, a few things moved around and the lighting put on, the couches face the round table, and the huge bed and the mirror is behind it, like a stage setting. You can very well imagine the erotic possibilities of such a setup – I can pole dance and strip on the table, on the floor in between, or put up a live-sex show on our big marital bed!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An open marriage in India: Autobiography of Saroj. - by Blue Bull - 06-06-2022, 11:42 PM