Misc. Erotica An open marriage in India: Autobiography of Saroj.
My Hubby’s Assets:

My dear husband Rajeev is 42 years old. He has lived in Mumbai since he joined too his college in 1969. He’s 5’7” tall, 160 lbs., fair complexioned with a 42-38-40 figure. Rajeev is a Leo. With regular exercise and yoga, his tummy is quite flat for his age! Rajeev has a handsome, shapely, straight and pointed half-circumcised penis, about 8” long when fully erect, though he’s very small when flaccid. The shape of his erect cock is very ‘anal’ – narrow pointed head, thickening to 5½” circumference at 2/3rd way to the root, and a thinner root again – just like a butt-plug. He has average sized testicles.

Rajeev can put off ejaculation for hours and can manage two or three climaxes in a night. Both of us have this nightlong endurance due to yoga. He leaks a lot of pre-cum juice (prostate fluid – tastes much like my cunt-juice, but more sweet) – so much so that friends often ask him during sex, “Have you cum already?”

Rajeev has average body hair, but they are very fine and soft, and from time to time, he keeps removing his body hair. He has shapely hands and feet, and he’s extremely skilled with his hands in every way. Physically, he’s very strong – though he does not look it. Rajeev’s tongue is rather small but he too is very skilled with it. He’s getting bald, and if you ask me, bald men are indeed very sexy!

With males, Rajeev can be both active and passive, orally and anally, with equal liking and comfort. He can be a bisexual stud – which he normally is – and he can be an eager-assed passive cross-dressed fairy too! Rajeev has a very luscious pair of round ass-cheeks, and healthy red anal lips. His full bubble-butt is a great favourite with his gay studs. When he’s on all fours to get his ass sodomised, the shape and roundness of his buttocks and thighs do look quite inviting!

As I said, our bodies are almost hairless, and both of us always keep our armpits, genitals and anal area very clean, smooth and completely free of hair. Earlier, we used to use hair-removing creams, like ‘Anne-French’, rather than shaving, but now we both use my Braun ‘Silk-Epil’ electric epilator about once a month. We both prefer partners with hygienic and hairless armpits, cocks, cunts and ass-holes, as we really dislike hair getting into our mouths.

Rajeev always sleeps in the nude; and – unless I’m wearing some kinky lingerie – I too normally take off everything before I go to sleep. Rajeev is a light sleeper but I sleep like a log, and both of us can go to sleep anywhere and at any time, which helps us in getting enough rest despite an active sex-life.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An open marriage in India: Autobiography of Saroj. - by Blue Bull - 06-06-2022, 10:25 PM