Misc. Erotica An open marriage in India: Autobiography of Saroj.
Rajeev insists on adding his own words:

“My wife Saroj’s perfectly rounded buttocks have got lots of sex appeal, and her voluptuous dancer’s hips naturally sway and sashay very erotically when she walks! You can see her lack of inhibitions by the manner in which my darling slut shamelessly presents her inviting ass to the camera. Once, after having seen her striptease and having merrily fucked her, one of her admirers wrote to me, “Rajeev, I’m constantly fantasizing about the ultra-sensuous sway of your sexy wife’s ponderously large, voluptuously heavy, yet so perfectly-rounded chiffon-ensconced posterior!”

Even when Saroj bends over completely, her buttocks remain absolutely rounded. Most heavily built women’s ass-cheeks sway jointly as a more or less connected pair, but each of Saroj’s bottom-globes has a life of its own. Moreover, most plump women’s cunt-lips cannot be seen when they stand straight, but Saroj’s big ornate vulva looks big and inviting even when she’s standing straight up. My sexy wife’s asshole is truly exquisite. The fleshy, polished walls of her anal cleft plunge smoothly into her deep round anal entrance. Her anus has no creases, ridges or crinkly folds at all!

Saroj is the sort of woman who looks better and sexier with every passing year. She’s a great cook in the kitchen, a sensible lady in the living room, and an absolute whore with our swinging friends! I just love my beautiful sexy wife, and I love the way she transforms from a gracious lady to a shameless slut for sex with our friends!

What I like best about Saroj is her complete lack of any kind of sexual inhibitions – she can appear absolutely naked, or completely strip, and engage in any kind of kinky sex in front of any number of fully clothed strangers.”
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An open marriage in India: Autobiography of Saroj. - by Blue Bull - 06-06-2022, 10:21 PM