Misc. Erotica An open marriage in India: Autobiography of Saroj.
My Large Charms:

I’m a large-sized woman. I’m 40 years old, 5’7” tall, 195 lbs., and a Gemini. My figure today is 42C-36-52. Everything about me is big and firm rather than fat and flabby. I have been plump and big-boned right from birth. I have a naturally hairless, very light brown smooth skin and dark brown eyes. I have a head of thick healthy hair and I keep changing the style, length and occasionally perm or colour them. My average-looking C-cup breasts are very soft, moderately saggy and not very close-set, with large deep-brown nipples and large aureoles. My nipples are not very sensitive, but the moment my buttocks are touched, I get goose-pimples all over, so I’m lucky to have a husband who is a confirmed ass-man, not really a tit-lover.

With regular yoga for the last many years, my waist even now is quite trim without the flab and bulging normal on women of my size – just a gently swelling average tummy. No stretch marks on my tummy. My abdomen has a deep sexy belly button. My wide-boned pelvis and full heavy buttocks flare out smoothly from my waist. My smooth and rounded buttocks and thighs, though quite heavy, are firm and shapely. No folds of fat sit between my tummy and my pubic mound, or between my waist and hips. No sag or dimpled fat in my ass-cheeks, no flabby wrinkles behind my thighs – just one feminine fold below my heavy ass-cheeks – normal on most women.

I have small soft hands, feminine shoulders and average arms, and a shapely back with a deep spinal channel, smoothly tapering thighs, and long, full legs. However, my calves are rather thick, and my feet are quite unattractive. When I wear an Indian Sari, I don’t get those very common folds above my petticoat, though Rajeev loves that in a woman.

For Western readers: A Sari is simply a rectangular piece of unstitched cloth, measuring 18 feet by 40 inches, made from either plain, but usually quite colourful and ornate cloth – which can be ballooning cool cotton, heavy dbanging silk, or flowing chiffon or clinging synthetic stuff. A Wedding-Sari is the most ornate of all. It’s worn over a petticoat, which is just a full-length underskirt, worn over or without panties and tied at the waist with a string. The petticoat itself can be tied above the navel if one wants to dress ‘sensibly’ or below the navel if one wants to flaunt her sexiness. It’s accompanied by a Choli (also called a blouse), which is a tight short Indian top, much like a training bra. A blouse is usually worn over normal brassieres, but can be worn bra-less too. The portion of the long Sari dbangd over the breasts is called the Palloo. A bride dbangs the Palloo over her head too.

The Sari leaves the woman’s midriff open – and this open gap can vary from a modest zero to a brassy 12”. However, many married middle-aged Indian women have heavy buttocks like mine, and a Sari can camouflage a big ass much more gracefully than any tailored dress, Indian or Western; so my fat ass does not attract so much attention in a Sari.

The material and design of the Sari, its dbanging style, and the cut and form of the blouse can vary hugely. The Sari is a personal statement, and thus can be a non-verbal sexual statement in itself. The same set of garments stitched / dbangd differently can proclaim you a pious Indian nun, an average homemaker, a ramp model, or an available slut! The Sari is a difficult garment to handle, and needs years of practice to wear with ease and grace – that’s the reason that almost all foreigners look all ‘wrong’ in a Sari.
My vulva and my vagina are noticeably large but my elastic vagina isn’t at all loose despite a normal childbirth. Men, who fuck me for the first time, often remark favourably on my ‘tightness’. Yet I can, and often do, take a male hand inside my cunt up to the wrist quite easily! Even at this age after being fucked almost everyday, my taut light red inner labia are without any loose fringes or lip-folds hanging out.

I have a big 4” long gash (top of clitoris to bottom of vagina) and a prominent pea-sized clitoris, which cannot be seen normally, but pops up as soon as I’m horny. My whole vulva and pubic mound are rather flat, not puffy and swollen like those of small-boned women who get fat later in life. My cunt is quite upturned for a heavy woman like me – it faces somewhat forward rather than down – which, with my flattish mound, makes my vulva look even bigger.

My milk-chocolate coloured asshole is smooth-walled and naturally hairless all around. Rajeev often teases me that probably with so much anal sex, all my anal hair have rubbed off and crinkles around my anal lips have got ironed out! Both my vaginal and anal love-passages are deep and still quite taut and pliable despite continuous years of joyful fucking and sodomy. I get all squelchy-squishy-drooling wet when I’m excited, and can have multiple orgasms quite easily throughout a long sex-session. My orgasms can be really intense, and result in strong throbbing contractions.

The smell of my vaginal lubrication is rather strong, but I have been told it’s not at all unpleasant. Rajeev always teases me that he can smell my oozing ‘Schämlippen’ (shame-lips – German slang for labia) in the next room.
I have a big, really long tongue, and my mouth is as much of a sex-organ as my vulva and anus.

Rajeev always says he married me for my fat ass that’s (as he puts it) big and heavy yet absolutely rounded and shapely! Before marriage, I used to be very conscious of my then 44” bottom and my thunder-thighs, but Rajeev has always worshipped them. He has made me feel proud of my large figure. When we started swinging after marriage, I happily realised that so many men love my kind of figure, and especially fancy my large bottom. The sheer amount of reverent kisses, love pats, hot spanks, hungry licks, endless fondling, bottom-pinches, horny squeezes, requests for all-fours and doggy-style fucks, and general non-stop attention my bottom-globes have received from my lovers over the years has convinced me of their sex appeal. I have a rather short neck and a small upturned nose, but Rajeev loves it, and teases me that my nose must have got worn out poking around in cunts and cleavages!
[+] 1 user Likes Blue Bull's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An open marriage in India: Autobiography of Saroj. - by Blue Bull - 06-06-2022, 01:09 AM