Misc. Erotica An open marriage in India: Autobiography of Saroj.
Our Sex-life before 1997:

I’m Saroj, writing this with my husband Rajeev. We live in Mumbai, India. Mumbai, earlier known as Bombay, is India’s largest, most crowded metropolis. I was born in ‘57 in a small town in northern India, and Rajeev was born in ‘55 in another small town in central India. I have lived in Mumbai since I went to college in ‘73 at the age of 16.

‘An Inclusive Marriage’ is an autobiography of my sex-life as a kinky, bisexual, incestuous swinging woman in a sexually open marriage with my dear husband Rajeev. Rajeev and I got married in ‘79 and have been married now for 18 years. Both my husband and I are healthily bisexual. Inherent in our open marriage, is the enjoyment of individual extramarital sex too, with the spouse’s full knowledge, and without any jealousy or possessiveness. To us, sex is in the minds, not between the legs! We swing with individuals, couples and groups of all sexual orientations from both sexes in India and abroad, together as a couple and individually too without any guilt, bias or bar whatsoever. We also indulge in many other unusual sexual variations. We have been early starters on the swinging scene, right from our marriage onwards.

This story may create an image of wholesale promiscuity, but in the 18 years of our open marriage, we have had sex with genital / anal penetration in India with only about 50 partners, and abroad with about 25, and exhibitionism / fooling-around / foreplay / oral sex with another 100-odd.
Many unrelated incidents described in this story actually involve the same people in different situations. We have described many of our experiences, and we have referred to the people involved by names, though I have changed all names to protect their privacy. Moreover, since this story is only about the sexual side of our life, it may create the impression that we indulge in sex all the time, but that’s not true either.

Now, if some of you are wondering how we can have sex with others with our loving spouse watching, or knowing about it, I’ll try to explain:

I’m truly in love with my husband Rajeev, and when I’m having sex with someone else, in spite of the erotic feedbacks my body parts, my genitalia and my mind are giving me, my heart is always with my darling hubby. I’m constantly excited by the real fact that by having sex outside our marriage, we are not violating or weakening our love-bond but actually strengthening it. We are aware that swinging does not work for many couples who try it, but it does work for us. We believe it works for us because, firstly, we believe that love and sex are two different emotions, and secondly, we keep our family life, social life and work life completely unaffected by our swinging life.

We speak English and Hindi at home, and know Marathi, Gujarati, Italian and some German. Both of us are well-educated – I’m a Bachelor of Science and Master of Business Administration from Mumbai and Rajeev is a Master of Technology from the famous Indian Institute of Technology.

I’m a freelance technical writer; I write technical manuals. That should explain my dry, detailed, systematic writing style. I tend to write long sentences, and tend to digress into related topics.

Rajeev is a very successful consulting engineer. He travels quite often. I’m more of a homebody. We both have always worked from home so we escape Mumbai’s hurry and hustle, and have sufficient time and energy for our sex-life. Being freelancers, we are our own masters. Our projects run into months and years, so clients hardly ever visit our office at home.

As professionals, we both are devoted to honesty, ethics, equality and transparency. We strive to bring the same qualities into our sex-life. We are not political animals and we don’t play social games with people.

In my writing, I describe many people as ‘fair’. It simply means a fair-complexioned Indian person (much lighter skinned than average), not a white person, not an ethically fair-minded person either. On an average, Indians are brown-skinned, so a light-coloured skin is at a sexual premium, and is our sexual preference too – the counterpoint of white skinned people lusting after a black, brown or a well-tanned skin complexion.

There are no “whites” and “blacks” in Indian people. 99. 9% Indians have dark black hair and 99% have black eyes, so people are identified not by racial colour, or hair- or eye-colour, but by skin complexion, which can be anywhere in between a peaches-and-cream complexion from Punjab or Kashmir in North India, graduating to a jet-black complexion from Kerala at the southern tip. However, you find dark and light skinned people in ever region, every city and even in many families too – I myself am fair complexioned and my real brother is very dark skinned.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An open marriage in India: Autobiography of Saroj. - by Blue Bull - 06-06-2022, 01:03 AM