Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
"Suit yourself spoilsport, but you won't be able to turn me away for very long. I know how horny you are!" She said it in an artificially pouting voice.
Nevada realized she was probably right. Maybe he should reconsider because odds were he was in for a long dry spell. His pride wouldn't allow it however. What a waste.............

He faked sleeping until he was certain Pilar was asleep and then got on his computer. He didn't need a PI license to find out what he was looking for. His name was Karl Malden. Nevada had actually met him once at a company dinner, but it was an innocuous meeting. He made a mental note to give the information to the investigators in the morning.
The only thing out of the ordinary Tuesday morning was again the death stares from Suzanne as everyone bailed out of the house, Nevada included. Only he wasn't going to work, he was headed to the family law office of Ms. Nessa Sand.

After introductory pleasantries and a declined offer of coffee, they got down to business. Nevada relayed everything in detail to Ms. Sand including him hiring investigators and why he did it. He also gave her Karl Malden's name. When he was finished she asked a couple of clarifying questions of him. She was quiet for a few moments as she chewed on the end of her pen and tapped her toe against her desk.

Then she proceeded to give Nevada the facts of life in a no-fault state and it wasn't a pretty picture.
An exasperated Nevada asked. "Ms. Sand, why am I the one getting screwed in this process? I mean she is the one that is wrecking our family."

"That's a difficult question for me to answer. The no-fault laws weren't put in place to purposely give husbands and fathers the shaft. And you have to remember that, despite this being the Twenty-First Century I still have a lot more cheated on wives and mothers sitting across from me than the other way around.

"The primary goal in a no-fault state is to protect the interests of the children that might be involved. Secondarily it simplifies the process tremendously. I don't want to offend you, but why should the state get intimately involved in a couple's marriage just because they can't handle their own shit and one wants to blame the other?

"However, the only thing your wife may be wrong about is the custody issue. If you and your wife couldn't work out a joint custody arrangement the court, based on your children's ages, might allow them to choose which parent to live with. But I have to tell you in the vast majority of cases custody goes to the mother. Suzanne is eighteen; she could choose whatever she wanted to do without the jurisdiction of the court."

"Yeah well, it still makes me furious."

"I'm warning you, Mr. Smith, don't do anything stupid. What your wife told you is the best-case scenario of what happens in a divorce. It will get much, much worse for you if you threaten or commit any violence against her or Mr. Malden. By the way, if your PI firm does anything illegal you could be held civilly liable for their actions too, so tread carefully. You may certainly give any legally obtained evidence of her husband's infidelity to Mrs. Malden. There is no law against that, but the operative word here is LEGALLY obtained.

"I will have the papers ready to be served to your wife at work on Monday morning. I can make it very public and embarrassing, but I assure you that will be the only satisfaction you will get out of this whole process. I'm sorry to be so blunt. Are you sure you still want to go forward with this?"

"Yes do it. I will not live with what she is doing.

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WIFE'S HALL PASS by Tnicoll (+18 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 30-05-2022, 07:05 AM