Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Besides He was the account holder on their bundled services and had a feature where he could tell what everyone's activity was. Wait, he had access to EVERYTHING everyone was doing! Just as he was going to jump out of his chair and race to his computer Pilar practically bounced into the family room and jumped onto his lap. She gave him a peck on his lips.

"See that wasn't that hard was it Nevada?"

A dark angry cloud passed over his face, but he let his indignation go. He was once again reminded of his attorney's warning.

"You know Pilar you never really answered my question last night. I can't believe this was a spur-of-the-moment decision you made, so tell me why now?"

Pilar was convinced that she had the upper hand and was firmly in control of the situation so she simply told him the truth.

"The part about me being terrified of getting older is true. It is the biggest part of why I have to do this for myself. But, there is also a gentleman at work, well he and I have kind of made a connection. We've been talking and came to a mutual decision that we would have this one weekend together. Oh, and by the way, it will be next weekend." Nevada noticeably stiffened and almost threw Pilar off his lap. "Now quit acting like an adolescent and come to bed and make love to me. I am sorry about locking you out of the bedroom last night but I needed to reinforce for you what you would be giving up in a divorce." She was looking at him hopefully.

"Who is it Pilar?"

"That isn't any of your concern, now forget all that, and let's go to bed." She pulled him up out of his chair and took him by the hand to lead him upstairs.
Nevada just went along with it because he didn't think anything would be gained by more arguing. He was in bed first and Pilar came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but her best smile.

Damn she was still one fine-looking woman, it's a shame it all has to come to such an ugly ending. Sorry Pilar it isn't happening tonight and he rolled over away from her side of the bed.

"Suit yourself spoil sport, but you won't be able to turn me away for very long. I know how horny you are!" She said it in an artificially pouting voice.

Nevada realized she was probably right. Maybe he should reconsider because odds were he was in for a long dry spell. His pride wouldn't allow it, however. What a waste.

stay tuned......................

[url=https://www...'.s/wifes-hall-pass#][/url]
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: WIFE'S HALL PASS by Tnicoll (+18 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 27-05-2022, 06:37 AM