Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Gasping and groaning, the waves of orgasm rippled through Lori but Duke didn't stop his pounding. Now she was letting out little mewing noises as he kept her up high and another orgasm started to rack her sensuous body. Again and again she told Duke how amazing he was and how much she loved him and his huge cock, as a third orgasm started to build................

"Are you ready to earn that necklace?"

"I'll do whatever you want darling. I'm yours, lover! Make me earn it!"

Duke pushed up on his arms and stiffened up as he shot his come into Lori "Oh yes! Come in me! I want your come!" she sobbed and Duke loaded her up with his seed.

As he pulled out, I got a great view of her pussy clogged with his white cream. Lori put her fingers into her hole and started to massage come onto her clit, then she took her sticky fingers and licked them clean.

Duke wasn't going to let her get any rest and he flipped her over onto her belly, dragging her up into the doggy position. Grant didn't need an invitation and was behind her in seconds taking Dukes place in her pussy. He slid easily into her sloppy box.

"Oh god that feels good!" she sighed.

Davis got onto the bed and positioned his cock at her face.

"Use her!" commanded Duke and Lori willingly opened her mouth as Davis started to fuck her face. The threesome found a rhythm and Lori started to come again. Pretty soon Davis was ready and Duke issued his next command.

"Hold his come in your mouth! Don't swallow yet!"

Lori nodded obediently as Davis began to unload. I'm sure some of it was squirting down her throat but she did a great job of holding a full mouthful.

"Your wife's got a present for you Brett. Go and kiss her".
I lay down on the bed so my face was under hers while she was still being fucked from behind by Grant. Lori lowered her lips to mine and as our mouths opened to kiss I was rewarded with a hot mouthful of come to drink.
Lori broke the kiss and looked down at me as another orgasm overtook her, saliva and come dripping from her open mouth onto my face.

"Oh god yeah, fuck me!" she called out as Grant quickened his pace. Her eyes were closed and an intense grimace contorted her face.

"Fill my cunt! I want a cunt 

full of come!" she screamed as she felt Grant spasm inside her.

Lori opened her eyes again and smiled down at me.

"Oops - now I'm full at the other end! And none of it's yours!"

"Go and take a photo of her come filled cunt", ordered Duke, so I slid out from under Lori and went round behind her upturned butt. A thick flow of come was now beginning to drip from her onto the bed. I zoomed in and recorded the moment. Davis and Grant went into the other room to get more drinks.

"She's getting exactly what she wants, aren't you Lori?" asked Duke.

"Yes darling! And I'm ready for more!"

My sweet wife was going wild with lust.

"Do you want Brett's cock?"

stay tuned.............

Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: BOSS SEDUCES MY WIFE IN FRONT OF ME bymdm1106 (+16 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 11-04-2022, 06:10 AM